Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5444102 times)

Nola

Re: U.S. Politics Discussion Thread |OT| Weekly Trump Scandal Hot Takes
« Reply #6420 on: June 02, 2017, 12:00:28 AM »
I mean, I'm not surprised that a CEO would want access to the president of the US.

But so many people seemed to think he was doing something clever or would be able to meaningfully change Trump. That was always baffling.

It's  the same CEO cult of personality worship that helped Trump get elected, but from a different generation.

No one ever, ever heralded Trump the way they do Musk though. People literally think Musk going to save humanity
Someone has never visited The_Donald......Or any political sub forum of theirs or any other sports team in this country.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #6421 on: June 02, 2017, 12:10:23 AM »
I mean, I'm not surprised that a CEO would want access to the president of the US.

But so many people seemed to think he was doing something clever or would be able to meaningfully change Trump. That was always baffling.

It's  the same CEO cult of personality worship that helped Trump get elected, but from a different generation.

No one ever, ever heralded Trump the way they do Musk though. People literally think Musk going to save humanity
Someone has never visited The_Donald......Or any political sub forum of theirs or any other sports team in this country.

I mean, I kind of get what you're hinting at here, sort of? I'm absolutely certain Tom Brady would have a lot harder time convincing people that he could colonize Mars, but Elon Musk seems to have conned plenty of people into buying into that as a plausible future

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #6422 on: June 02, 2017, 12:14:45 AM »
Curt Schilling seemed to do pretty well.

edit: oh good he's going to run against Elizabeth Warren

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #6423 on: June 02, 2017, 12:18:41 AM »
Nah, he definitely didn't lol

benjipwns

« Reply #6424 on: June 02, 2017, 02:16:36 AM »
if your vision of America is a place where someone with tightly focused limited skills who runs through millions of dollars for projects they have no training for, stomping over the little people in the process, get taxpayer subsidies without any checks and balances, go bankrupt multiple times with no major effect on their standing, become a media "star" who says questionable things constantly and has issues with truthful statements all without any loss of status can't run for and become successful in politics including the Presidency i don't want to live in your hellscape fantasy world

that's not the America i grew up in where 9/11 changed everything :american

spoiler (click to show/hide)
INVESTIGATE 3/11
[close]

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #6425 on: June 02, 2017, 02:23:26 AM »
Macron ups his trolling game all the way to 11.

https://twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/870407981044834304

benjipwns

« Reply #6426 on: June 02, 2017, 02:32:44 AM »
if Earth is so great why's it the densest planet in the solar system huh

for all their talk about the wonders of diversity, the globalist lieberal elites sure have a pro-Earth bias

how about respecting the culture from the Venusian climate for once?

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #6427 on: June 02, 2017, 10:16:16 AM »
how about respecting the culture from the Venusian climate for once?
Venus's runaway greenhouse effect is destructive and I don't want it on Earth.

Maybe you rednecks and crazy christian gun nuts consider that statement ethnocentric and a maybe even racist but I don't care. It just shouldn't be a part of our Earth culture. Also my grandfather was killed on Venus so I have a right to say it regardless of what some Teabaggers think of me on the internet.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #6428 on: June 02, 2017, 10:25:31 AM »
To be fair its kind of funny what people expect out of Musk. Bon vivant, president tamer, space Voyager, environment saver, Hollywood dime smasher  :neogaf

To buy into it all you have to basically be either a complete dolt, or enough of a dork to fantasize about Tony Stark coming to life. It could be both I suppose, like Syph.

Come from Canada but idolize Marco Rubio, brehs.
yar

benjipwns

« Reply #6429 on: June 02, 2017, 11:38:36 AM »
Also my grandfather was killed on Venus
That was an annexationist, predatory, plunderous war manufactured by Earth colonist propaganda for the benefit of galactic finance capital.

agrajag

« Reply #6430 on: June 02, 2017, 11:40:02 AM »
Glad to see y'all are still taking the L's.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #6431 on: June 02, 2017, 03:30:08 PM »
Also my grandfather was killed on Venus
That was an annexationist, predatory, plunderous war manufactured by Earth colonist propaganda for the benefit of galactic finance capital.
The information we had at the time implied they had Ultra Massive Ion Cannons pointed directly at earth, we couldn't just sit back and do nothing.

My grandfather and 3 of his clones died for our freedom.  :usacry
This is old but I'm just now seeing it, hilarious  :lol

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/30/this-white-house-statement-on-trumps-positive-energy-reads-like-a-parody/?utm_term=.589d2579a5f4
President Trump has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy, which is infectious to those around him. He has an unparalleled ability to communicate with people, whether he is speaking to a room of three or an arena of 30,000. He has built great relationships throughout his life and treats everyone with respect. He is brilliant with a great sense of humor … and an amazing ability to make people feel special and aspire to be more than even they thought possible.
He also has huge hands. The biggest hands you've ever seen. And other parts of his body are also very large. Not to be vulgar but there is no problem there. Trust me.
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #6432 on: June 02, 2017, 03:45:44 PM »

https://mediaequalizer.com/

Today, conservatives stand together with #StoptheScalpings to push back against the attempt to silence those who dare to ask tough questions and pursue the truth. Sean Hannity, of Fox News, took it upon himself to delve deeper into a story, one that left many unanswered questions requiring further investigation.

#StopTheScalpings is part of the Media Equality Project, a new organization launched by Brian Maloney and Melanie Morgan, two longtime talk show hosts, political and media analysts.

The DNC, mainstream media, George Soros, and Media Matters for America, deemed Sean Hannity’s pursuit of the facts too close for comfort. In an effort to protect their ilk, and the secrets they keep, they have created a false narrative. They have defamed Hannity’s character, his work and political positions.

Media Matters has now targeted Sean Hannity’s advertisers all in a back door effort to remove financial support for the show. They do this to silence his voice, because it does not speak in unison with their own.

Asking the question is the responsibility of any good journalist, reporter or news personality. And for just asking questions, based on interviews with the head of Wikileaks (who has never been proven wrong in eleven years) and not going along with the monolithic left-wing Russia-Trump collusion, there is now an attempt to silence Hannity.

Hillary Clinton is one of the founders of Media Matters, and George Soros is a main benefactor, this is a group that has targeted numerous conservative voices for the sake of their being conservative.

While not one liberal has stood up in defense of liberty and freedom for Hannity, there are numerous liberal hosts who have faced criticism for their point of view, that he has supported in the past.

To counteract these fascistic tactics, #StoptheScalpings has decided to fight fire with fire. As long as Media Matters continues to attack conservatives, we will return them the same kindness. We begin with Rachel Maddow who has been the biggest purveyor of lies and propaganda in the media today. Like Media Matters, we will now inform the public and the advertisers about who they are financing.

While we prefer not to be involved in this type of effort, we need to be on equal footing. We will continue to announce the advertisers that finance these efforts and support these hosts who allow lies and conspiracy theories to permeate the airwaves. If Media Matters ceases these type of assaults, we will do the same.

Until then, we will list every advertiser that supports hosts like Rachel Maddow, an outright liar, and someone who deceives the public and defames conservatives on a daily basis. The question to these advertisers is: do they know what their dollars’ support?

Conservatives everywhere are joining #StoptheScalpings, unveiling the advertisers who sponsor the shows, hosts and networks that support the suppression of the First Amendment. Calls, protests, and subscription revocations will continue to occur in rapid response to this miscarriage of justice. The American people will not stand for any company or organization that believes in silencing the voices that do not agree with their own.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6433 on: June 02, 2017, 04:58:25 PM »
everytime I see George Soros mention I die a little inside

(((SOROS)))
püp

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6434 on: June 02, 2017, 05:44:15 PM »
#StopTheScalpings

"You see Sitting Cloud, you are actually the fascist here."
ὕβρις

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
___

Nola

« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 08:24:25 PM by Nola »

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #6437 on: June 02, 2017, 08:38:20 PM »
I could use some Sorosbux right around now tbh
QED

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Hi

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6439 on: June 03, 2017, 03:44:35 AM »
I guess it's not surprising coming from this administration.

Publicity of report on CIA torture to be minimized :
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-cia-torture-idUSKBN18T2NF?il=0

Rumors of the White House trying to use executive privilege to block James Comey to testify :
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-idUSKBN18T1WZ?il=0

Also apparently a "surge" (of a few thousands troops) in Afghanistan, supposedly at the behest of McMaster.
Reuters's podcast War College has a sobering and depressing episode on the matter :

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-warcollege-31may-idUSKBN18R31H

To paraphrase from the podcast : "The perfect war, every faction is profiteering !", a country suffering of PTSD as a whole and a tragedy of corruption and grafting at every level.
I really thought the US (and ISAF/NATO) would have withdrawn a few years ago now. It was already pretty clear then that whatever allied governement there was there was gonna be holding for only few months before collapsing (as the Soviet backed version or South Vietnam). Maybe the US leadership never felt the Afghan authorities could even reach that level to allow to save NATO the minimal amount of face ? The result however is that the USA continued to piss blood & dollars into an abyss and yet cannot even prevent the insurgency from winning (the official line that they are "stalemated" is an illusion to most everyone).

Really the war in Afghanistan should have been an in-and-out affair. International djihadists would probably have popped back out a few years after but repeated expeditions every 5 years would have been less costly, and no lessuseful, than this.
ὕβρις

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6442 on: June 03, 2017, 11:27:11 AM »
We French have always been talented at making ourselves look good. Macron (as it's hard to imagine the Elysée was not consulted on doing this) is really milking for all it is worth his international state of grace.

I mean, he might dismantle the Labor Code of Law, but man does he look good on the world stage !
ὕβρις

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #6443 on: June 03, 2017, 12:09:40 PM »
We French have always been talented at making ourselves look good.

Is that a popular opinion of the French? 

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #6444 on: June 03, 2017, 12:41:53 PM »
RACIAL SLUR TIME WITH BILL MAHER
http://www.vulture.com/2017/06/bill-maher-called-himself-the-n-word-on-real-time.html
:yeshrug

Honestly having been called a distinguished black fellow with a hard R in the south as well as KKK country Michigan (Howell)...who gives a shit. I can differentiate between that and a bad joke.

:yeshrug

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #6445 on: June 03, 2017, 01:17:48 PM »
maher's already kinda trash though

Trurl

« Reply #6446 on: June 03, 2017, 03:55:48 PM »
I'll always like Maher regardless of his capacity to say dumb shit.

The difference is between racism and racial insensitivity.  Racism can come with attempts at polite language such as using urban as a euphemism, racial insensitivity doesn't necessarily come from a bad place but can make people uncomfortable so should be avoided most of the time. Obviously using the n word is an extreme example.
I do think that comedians should get a lot of latitude as long as they're not preaching hate.  Of course everyone is a comedian these days and you end up with white guys missing the point of a Chris Rock routine and using it as permission to use the n word.

The thing about Bill Maher that I probably should find unforgivable is that the way he talks about Islam is so broad that it gives cover to bigots and xenophobes.  Honestly he crosses into that territory himself and I just don't like to admit it.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 05:02:27 PM by Trurl »

etiolate

« Reply #6447 on: June 03, 2017, 05:24:14 PM »
My issue with Maher is he hasn't told a good joke in years and his audience laps it up. I'm not sure the roundtable setup he has works for anything except smug chirps back and forth. If he took the concept, removed that fucking audience, and acted as moderator with 2-3 guests then it'd be a better show.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #6448 on: June 04, 2017, 12:11:53 AM »
http://time.com/4804457/london-attack-donald-trump-travel-ban/

Yet he never really said anything directly about the Portland attack.  SMH what a piece of shit. 

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #6449 on: June 04, 2017, 12:26:27 AM »
Only cares when white people are attacked, not when they're doing the attacking, BECAUSE HE AND HIS ENTIRE FUCKING ADMINISTRATION ARE WHITE SUPREMACIST ASSHOLES. :maf
Hi

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6451 on: June 04, 2017, 12:35:54 AM »
is that a real fucking quote?  lord.
püp

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #6452 on: June 04, 2017, 12:38:00 AM »
My issue with Maher is his fucking face

Nola

« Reply #6453 on: June 04, 2017, 02:02:12 AM »
http://time.com/4804457/london-attack-donald-trump-travel-ban/

Yet he never really said anything directly about the Portland attack.  SMH what a piece of shit.

Once it started circulating on the right wing outlets and Fox that he supported Bernie he kinda said something.  :trumps

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #6454 on: June 04, 2017, 02:41:14 AM »
HOT TAKE:  Goldwater's overrated, and the way people talk about his vote on the CRA (he reluctantly and even painfully opposed it Because Of His Principles) is skeevy.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6455 on: June 04, 2017, 03:11:19 PM »
Gallup watch, Trump at 36%. I believe this matches an all-time low for him.

You know in movies when they have a scene where some guy in the middle (usually the villain or antagonist) is being ganged up on? And he's acting all indignant and lashing out, not realizing he's making his situation worse? Before they kill him or at least beat the crap out of him? Like Scar at the end of Lion King. That's Trump.
ὕβρις

Nola

« Reply #6456 on: June 04, 2017, 03:57:58 PM »
Isn't Trump's base still in love with him though? Like nearly 90% or something?

I feel like until Republicans start leaving in solid numbers he is safe from any bi-partisan collapse onto him.

benjipwns

« Reply #6457 on: June 04, 2017, 04:28:16 PM »
Economist/YouGov poll had this...(Not paying for Gallup/Rasmussen crosstabs on their tracking polls)
Strongly/Somewhat approve: 38%
Strongly/Somewhat disapprove: 51%

D/R/I
Strongly/Somewhat approve: 14%/79%/31%
Strongly/Somewhat disapprove: 82%/17%/48%

35% of Republicans and 26% of Democrats consider Iraq to be an enemy
18% and 45% for Russia
13% and 9% for Saudi Arabia

10% of everybody thinks South Korea is an enemy

only 2% correctly identify Canada

people 65 and over approve of Trump's tweeting more than people under 35

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #6458 on: June 04, 2017, 04:34:49 PM »
only 2% correctly identify Canada
That has to be a mistake...

Or is that a joke? :doge

Yes, joke. Never mind. :doge
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 04:39:17 PM by Rufus »

benjipwns

« Reply #6459 on: June 04, 2017, 06:30:39 PM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/336172-dems-want-hillary-clinton-to-leave-spotlight
Democrats say they’d like Hillary Clinton to take a cue from former President Obama and step out of the spotlight.

They say her string of remarks explaining her stunning loss in November coupled with the public remarks blaming the Democratic National Committee for the defeat — which many took as also critical of Obama — are hurting the party and making the 2016 candidate look bitter.

The Hill interviewed more a dozen Democrats about Clinton’s remarks, including many staunch Clinton supporters and former aides.
Longtime aides and advisers say she will not run for public office again, and that she feels liberated to finally speak her mind. They anticipate that Clinton will keep discussing the election, particularly to promote her upcoming book, which is expected to be published this fall.

“She's saying the same stuff she would say on a phone call with me,” said one former aide, who worked on the 2016 campaign. “And I think she'll continue to have a national dialogue on what needs to be fixed.”

Some Democrats say Clinton is better off laying low.

“I'm not sure there is a political strategy here,” said Democratic strategist Brad Bannon. “It sounds to me like more of a personal strategy.

“Complaining about an outcome and blaming everyone else is not a good political strategy,” Bannon added.

Jamal Simmons, a Democratic strategist, acknowledged some frustration among Democrats over Clinton’s remarks.

“Some people I know are just frustrated that it's happening,” he said. “She is a national hero and a great public servant and has the right to be upset."

But Simmons added that if she's going to discuss the loss, “it would be nice to hear a little more about the things she did wrong, which I believe mattered more than what she has discussed.”
The Hill should probably ask a dozen more people to comment on these comments about Hillary.

benjipwns

« Reply #6460 on: June 04, 2017, 06:37:05 PM »
HOT TAKE:  Goldwater's overrated, and the way people talk about his vote on the CRA (he reluctantly and even painfully opposed it Because Of His Principles) is skeevy.
Goldwater, along with Mark Hatfield, are maybe my two favorite Senate Republicans post-WWII but even I feel like he'd tell you privately to use your noggin over that vote. He voted for every other Civil Rights Act except for the one that was in the news just as he was trying to win the GOP nomination on the backs of an energized conservative movement that was staunchly opposed to it?

IIRC, it's not the only bill his voting record takes a sharp "social conservative" turn on suddenly that year only to revert back on post-election.

Kinda like Johm McCain 40 some years later.

benjipwns

« Reply #6461 on: June 04, 2017, 06:49:28 PM »
https://twitter.com/JoshuaHol/status/870986991562883072
is that a real fucking quote?  lord.
From 1999: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/checking-in-with-bill-maher-in-1999-20110413

This was 14 years later (WITH A YOUNG BERNIE SANDERS!!!):

Free Breitbart with purchase:
[close]

Note: Rolling Stone published at least one story in its existence that was potentially poorly sourced.

etiolate

« Reply #6462 on: June 05, 2017, 01:29:41 AM »
When I saw this, I knew it would trigger on so many levels.

Jimmy Dore using Tucker Carlson blasting a Dem Congressman on the Russian narrative.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #6463 on: June 05, 2017, 02:01:25 AM »
Goldwater, along with Mark Hatfield, are maybe my two favorite Senate Republicans post-WWII but even I feel like he'd tell you privately to use your noggin over that vote. He voted for every other Civil Rights Act except for the one that was in the news just as he was trying to win the GOP nomination on the backs of an energized conservative movement that was staunchly opposed to it?

IIRC, it's not the only bill his voting record takes a sharp "social conservative" turn on suddenly that year only to revert back on post-election.

That gets to the heart of what I mean. Goldwater's held up as emblematic of a lost conservatism of deeply held philosophical principles, in contrast with the current version that's been corrupted by some nasty cultural resentments, as if the "energized conservative movement" of the time wasn't deeply intertwined with the backlash against the the advances in civil rights.

His CRA vote gets excused or even praised cause it was so deeply gut-wrenching for him to harm other people who weren't him or his constituency, but god dammit he had to cause of his Principles. It's not as bad as the Bill Buckley fandom, but I find it pretty grody.

Also, let's not pump up his civil rights record outside of that. The earlier acts were pretty famously toothless, and after he re-joined the Senate he had multiple did-not-votes on extensions of the Voting Rights Act. His record might be better than almost anyone else who could be plausibly claimed by movement conservatism, but that's more an indictment of them than a point in his favor.

benjipwns

« Reply #6464 on: June 05, 2017, 02:57:14 AM »
That gets to the heart of what I mean. Goldwater's held up as emblematic of a lost conservatism of deeply held philosophical principles, in contrast with the current version that's been corrupted by some nasty cultural resentments
Hey buddy, he didn't write the Conscience of a Conservative, that was Brent Bozell*! What's next? Smearing somebody just because they put their name on stuff Lew Rockwell wrote?!?

(*The dad of MRC guy which you probably knew but I add for others.)

benjipwns

« Reply #6465 on: June 05, 2017, 03:03:45 AM »
I'm watching this Jimmy Dore guy, there's something about the production values of these that are strangely enticing and he seems like a nice enough guy, but he's never going to topple Jason Unruhe with taking twenty minutes to tell a four minute story. Especially without any great outfits.

I feel like I should find a video of this and one of that open shirt/leather jacket Trump guy who sits in front of his plants that are on the same topic and start them at the same time and create some kind of metapolitical synthesis.

I wonder what the audience is for this kind of thing other than losers like me. Jimmy Dore that is. I already posted how that other guy is making some crazy epic bank somehow.

benjipwns

« Reply #6466 on: June 05, 2017, 03:23:50 AM »
if you drank every time he said establishment or propaganda you'd literally die from whatever you were drinking

especially if it was poison
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #6467 on: June 05, 2017, 04:50:13 AM »
first Obama's apology tour now this

daycru

« Reply #6468 on: June 05, 2017, 07:38:58 AM »
I'm watching this Jimmy Dore guy, there's something about the production values of these that are strangely enticing and he seems like a nice enough guy, but he's never going to topple Jason Unruhe with taking twenty minutes to tell a four minute story. Especially without any great outfits.

I feel like I should find a video of this and one of that open shirt/leather jacket Trump guy who sits in front of his plants that are on the same topic and start them at the same time and create some kind of metapolitical synthesis.

I wonder what the audience is for this kind of thing other than losers like me. Jimmy Dore that is. I already posted how that other guy is making some crazy epic bank somehow.
Jimmy Dore has evolved to the highest tier of comedian. Sitting on a stage, pointing at Tweets on a projection screen.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #6469 on: June 05, 2017, 09:27:14 AM »

That gets to the heart of what I mean. Goldwater's held up as emblematic of a lost conservatism of deeply held philosophical principles, in contrast with the current version that's been corrupted by some nasty cultural resentments, as if the "energized conservative movement" of the time wasn't deeply intertwined with the backlash against the the advances in civil rights.

His CRA vote gets excused or even praised cause it was so deeply gut-wrenching for him to harm other people who weren't him or his constituency, but god dammit he had to cause of his Principles. It's not as bad as the Bill Buckley fandom, but I find it pretty grody.

Also, let's not pump up his civil rights record outside of that. The earlier acts were pretty famously toothless, and after he re-joined the Senate he had multiple did-not-votes on extensions of the Voting Rights Act. His record might be better than almost anyone else who could be plausibly claimed by movement conservatism, but that's more an indictment of them than a point in his favor.

Is there anything conservatives enjoy more than praising/historically revising the cowardice of Conservative Heroes on race? Just think, in 40 years Benji's son will write a popular novel on Paul Ryan risking his political career to uplift poor black/brown people.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6470 on: June 05, 2017, 10:22:05 AM »
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/05/trump-nato-speech-national-security-team-215227

Trump's speech at NATO was supposed to have explicit commitment to article 5. He decided on his own to drop the remark without informing Mathis, McMaster and Tillerson.
 ;)
ὕβρις

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #6471 on: June 05, 2017, 10:40:04 AM »
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/05/trump-nato-speech-national-security-team-215227

Trump's speech at NATO was supposed to have explicit commitment to article 5. He decided on his own to drop the remark without informing Mathis, McMaster and Tillerson.
 ;)

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #6472 on: June 05, 2017, 12:24:17 PM »
These anonymously sourced, leak based stories are just a distraction from the real scandal- the conspiracy to murder Seth Rich.
yar

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6473 on: June 05, 2017, 12:31:25 PM »
Holy hell at the Trump statement about leaving the climate deal. He's really that dumb, isn't he ?
ὕβρις

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #6474 on: June 05, 2017, 12:35:28 PM »
Holy hell at the Trump statement about leaving the climate deal. He's really that dumb, isn't he ?

Whatchu talkin bout? He's bigly smart! It's not like we're talking about someone that would go out and undermine his own Justice dept, which had tried to downplay the "ban" in the travel ban for weeks, or anything...

WAIT SHIT

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-criticizes-own-travel-ban

Occam's razor suggests that he's really just a walking amygdala, completely incapable of doing anything but spouting shit constantly.
yar

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6475 on: June 05, 2017, 12:46:18 PM »
Also, his continued doubling-down on attacking the mayor of London, wtf. What a piece of shit.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871725780535062528
©@©™

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6476 on: June 05, 2017, 02:42:39 PM »
Fuck him.  One of the worst humans alive right now.
püp

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #6478 on: June 05, 2017, 05:14:10 PM »

Thanks for reminding me of that, good lord.
rub

FStop7

« Reply #6479 on: June 05, 2017, 05:57:21 PM »
Kellyanne Conway's husband now putting Trump on blast for his London tweets, too.  His own Goebbels family is even publicly criticizing him.