Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5441486 times)

Mandark

• Icon
Re: U.S. Politics Discussion Thread |OT| Weekly Trump Scandal Hot Takes
« Reply #6540 on: June 06, 2017, 05:23:08 PM »
I was just thinking, the Seth Rich thing bubbled over while Trump was on his foreign tour (the one stretch where he hasn't been able to watch cable news regularly) and Fox got Hannity to back off before the trip was over.

That coincidence is basically the only thing that saved us from Trump tweeting about that nonsense and really blowing it up into a thing.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #6541 on: June 06, 2017, 05:30:51 PM »
I would recommend watching the long interview Hannity did with Assange back in January.
:kobeyuck :donot
Seth Rich
L L L L L L L L L L L L
L L L L L L L L L L L L

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6542 on: June 06, 2017, 05:30:59 PM »
It's not bias, it's pinning the hypothesis on the actor where the evidence points.

There is not evidence pointing that way. Read what I linked the last page.

It's very hilarious to hear you guys call me right wing or that this is right wing when it comes from Assange and left wing people assembling that information.

You just gave me a grand conspiracy about Russia. I am telling you to question the same people that misinformed the public into buying the Iraq War.

You think there's more evidence pointing to the Seth Rich story being true.
püp

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #6543 on: June 06, 2017, 05:42:32 PM »
https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/872160784306114560

The ACA repeal is just the weirdest political dynamic. Can't think of anything like it.

Reminds me of when republicans would do dumb shit and wait for Obama or Boehner to be the adult and solve things. Now both are gone and...yea.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #6544 on: June 06, 2017, 05:48:22 PM »
I doubt that you're allowed near razors, bub.
:lol

What does this even mean, like what is the insult here

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #6545 on: June 06, 2017, 05:56:06 PM »
I realized the real problem I have with etiolate is he kind of reminds me of a (much) stupider version of me, and I mean, I already fucking hate the regular version of me to begin with.
QED

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #6546 on: June 06, 2017, 05:59:01 PM »
Trump looking into renewables :rejoice

spoiler (click to show/hide)
According to 3 people with direct knowledge of the meeting, Trump floated the idea that the wall could be covered in solar panels and the electricity generated used to pay for the cost.
Trump said his vision was a wall 40 feet to 50 feet high and covered with solar panels so they'd be "beautiful structures," the people said. The President said that most walls you hear about are 14 feet or 15 feet tall but this would be nothing like those walls. Trump told the lawmakers they could talk about the solar-paneled wall as long as they said it was his idea. One person cautioned that the President wasn't presenting the solar-paneled wall as the definite solution.
:dead
[close]

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #6547 on: June 06, 2017, 06:04:40 PM »
Reminds me of when republicans would do dumb shit and wait for Obama or Boehner to be the adult and solve things. Now both are gone and...yea.
They let the ACA become a really powerful symbol and spent years attacking it, but never seriously prepared to replace it. They even made promises about keeping the more popular features (mainly pre-existing condition protections).

It's not even that they can't deliver, it's that there's no clear sense of what they actually want to do. It's thoroughly bizarre.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #6548 on: June 06, 2017, 06:07:14 PM »
Trump is going to live tweet "rebuttals" to lyin' Jim Comey's testimony on Thursday.

Isn't that shit admissible if he does? Etoilet, please enlighten me on the brilliance of this maneuver because honestly it seems like the the act of an unhinged turd with no one around him that knows or cares enough to stop him.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #6549 on: June 06, 2017, 06:08:43 PM »
They let the ACA become a really powerful symbol and spent years attacking it, but never seriously prepared to replace it. They even made promises about keeping the more popular features (mainly pre-existing condition protections).

It's not even that they can't deliver, it's that there's no clear sense of what they actually want to do. It's thoroughly bizarre.

It's what happens when your driving philosophy is entirely composed of "we're against whatever the democrats are for, updated hourly"
yar

etiolate

« Reply #6550 on: June 06, 2017, 06:08:47 PM »
It's not bias, it's pinning the hypothesis on the actor where the evidence points.

It's very hilarious to hear you guys call me right wing or that this is right wing when it comes from Assange and left wing people assembling that information.

You just gave me a grand conspiracy about Russia. I am telling you to question the same people that misinformed the public into buying the Iraq War.

I was open and leaning towards the idea that Seth Rich was the DNC leak for Wikileaks because Assange (the one person who would know) heavily hinted as such more than once and a second party who knows Assange (Kim Dotcom) stated as such. As well, another acquaintance of wikileaks gave a story of a disgruntled DNC staffer providing the leak back in December, which lines up with the recent talk.

That is more credible than what there is of Trump/Russia collusion. It's still not evidence it's true though. Kim would have to provide the evidence if he had any.

Boredfrom

« Reply #6551 on: June 06, 2017, 06:17:31 PM »

I was open and leaning towards the idea that Seth Rich was the DNC leak for Wikileaks because Assange (the one person who would know) heavily hinted as such more than once and a second party who knows Assange (Kim Dotcom) stated as such. As well, another acquaintance of wikileaks gave a story of a disgruntled DNC staffer providing the leak back in December, which lines up with the recent talk.

That is more credible than what there is of Trump/Russia collusion. It's still not evidence it's true though. Kim would have to provide the evidence if he had any.

You know that stunts like that and getting in company of people like Kim Dotcom is why people are more wary of Assange.

etiolate

« Reply #6552 on: June 06, 2017, 06:20:24 PM »

You know that stunts like that and getting in company of people like Kim Dotcom is why people are more wary of Assange.

What stunts? what is "people like Kim Dotcom"?

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #6553 on: June 06, 2017, 06:22:09 PM »
He seems totally credible, you're right
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #6554 on: June 06, 2017, 06:25:34 PM »

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #6555 on: June 06, 2017, 06:27:18 PM »
Yeah some fuck who built a fortune off of piracy and changed his name to dotcom is totes a credible source of info in the realm of political espionage. :derp
Hi

etiolate

« Reply #6556 on: June 06, 2017, 06:37:06 PM »
What makes him cred is his internet connections and his connections to Assange. If you think a suit and a tie means credentialed, then I have no idea how you think you have the high ground to insult my intelligence.

Nola

« Reply #6557 on: June 06, 2017, 06:40:40 PM »

There is plenty of evidence that warrants continued investigation about collusion, however, there is more then enough evidence to reasonably conclude Russia is the likely culprit behind numerous hacks during the 2016 election campaign. Which I outlined. Which to be clear the hacking was all that post was referring to.

It seems to me by this particular angle of your response that I bolded, that you are working from that often faulty premise of using cherry picked instances of the past as a shield to grab when you want to hand wave away conclusions you don't like. Sort of like when Climate Change deniers point to that Time article on global cooling as a rationale to never trust the judgement of scientists whenever its convenient. In this case the misinformation leading up to the Iraq War by Bush administration members serves as that shield. If the belief that the government is always lying is your working premise for hand-wavng away all of the IC's assessments, thats a pretty poor one. There is nothing wrong with healthy skepticism but thats not how you are operating....

..Since I can't help but continue to mention how you are a person that pushed the Seth Rich conspiracy built around a single FBI source. Who is now begging for high levels of skepticism about FBI and IC trustworthiness.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #6558 on: June 06, 2017, 06:41:31 PM »
I have no idea how you think you have the high ground to insult my intelligence.
Basically everything you've said in this thread so far.
Hi

etiolate

« Reply #6559 on: June 06, 2017, 06:53:04 PM »

There is plenty of evidence that warrants continued investigation about collusion, however, there is more then enough evidence to reasonably conclude Russia is the likely culprit behind numerous hacks during the 2016 election campaign. Which I outlined. Which to be clear the hacking was all that post was referring to.

It seems to me by this particular angle of your response that I bolded, that you are working from that often faulty premise of using cherry picked instances of the past as a shield to grab when you want to hand wave away conclusions you don't like. Sort of like when Climate Change deniers point to that Time article on global cooling as a rationale to never trust the judgement of scientists whenever its convenient. In this case the misinformation leading up to the Iraq War by Bush administration members serves as that shield. If the belief that the government is always lying is your working premise for hand-wavng away all of the IC's assessments, thats a pretty poor one. There is nothing wrong with healthy skepticism but thats not how you are operating....

..Since I can't help but continue to mention how you are a person that pushed the Seth Rich conspiracy built around a single FBI source. Who is now begging for high levels of skepticism about FBI and IC trustworthiness.

There is reason to investigate. I don't think collusion will be found. Probably incompetence.

However this:

however, there is more then enough evidence to reasonably conclude Russia is the likely culprit behind numerous hacks during the 2016 election campaign

is wrong. There isn't that sort of evidence. Again. go over what I linked. Check out g-2.space

There is likelihood Russia tried to hack but no evidence they did. The leaks were likely leaks. If they were hacks, they could have been anyone. That's how dumb Podesta's security was.

Read up.

Boredfrom

« Reply #6560 on: June 06, 2017, 06:54:19 PM »
What makes him cred is his internet connections and his connections to Assange. If you think a suit and a tie means credentialed, then I have no idea how you think you have the high ground to insult my intelligence.

A lot of the info about Trump/Russia not only comes from government agencies but reporters and academics with expertise in politics, diplomacy and intelligence gathering.

Being skeptical is good, and you have a point that we should not take most of the Russia stuff at face value.

But dude, I think that at this point were not just talking about Podesta and DNC stuff.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #6561 on: June 06, 2017, 06:57:54 PM »
I have no idea how you think you have the high ground to insult my intelligence.

Now, now. Let's be fair.

Etoilet has said tons of stupid shit outside of this thread as well.
yar

etiolate

« Reply #6562 on: June 06, 2017, 06:58:04 PM »

Like when I pointed to NSA violating guidelines and privacy, and the FBI sharing surveillance info with unauthorized third parties? And the response was "RIGHT WING MEDIA" and nobody was smart enough to actually read the paper and see it directly linked to the actual investigation report on a .gov website? And nobody read that report? Like you have obviously skipped over the info I post?

Do you realize how dumb you look to bystanders and onlookers, and that the only defense you have is the mob hatred of the forum to back you up?

There's a reason I don't get my history purged and my name changed all the time like the rest of you: I end up right and I don't have to hide what I've said.

Nola

« Reply #6563 on: June 06, 2017, 07:17:28 PM »

There is reason to investigate. I don't think collusion will be found. Probably incompetence.

However this:

however, there is more then enough evidence to reasonably conclude Russia is the likely culprit behind numerous hacks during the 2016 election campaign

is wrong. There isn't that sort of evidence. Again. go over what I linked. Check out g-2.space

There is likelihood Russia tried to hack but no evidence they did. The leaks were likely leaks. If they were hacks, they could have been anyone. That's how dumb Podesta's security was.

Read up.

I went over that shit yesterday.....When I saw it posted by the resident conspiracy theorist during my occasional glance over at The_Donald lite that exists as a sub-forum on a local sports message board I check into from time to time.

And it reads just a poorly as your ramblings, with the same logical flaws and propensity to cherry pick and shift your level of trust based on the narrative, so I see the appeal for someone like you....Including an author that is still pushing Seth Rich.

But to summarize:

- The collective assessment of the FBI and the IC that "Russia used disinformation, data thefts, leaks, and social media "trolls" in an effort to give an advantage to Trump over Clinton but did not target or compromise vote tallying." An assessment that was re-affirmed by Trump administration officials last month.

- A broader assessment of Russian sophistication and hacking/cyber techniques and behaviors that predate the incidents in 2016 and follow similar patterns.

- You have Putin's own recent remarks coupled with quite a lot of wink and nodding in internal news coverage. Documented regularly by journalists and watchdog groups.

- You have a set of behavior and targets in America that's pattern mirrors those of numerous other countries that have also been victim. Where their own law enforcement, IC's, and other evidence gatherers have concluded Russia as well. Independent of our influence.

- You also importantly have a Russian motive, domestic policy, and geopolitical strategy that aligns with the pattern of these attacks. That doesn't fit well with other actors.

But again, Seth Rich.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 07:26:25 PM by Nola »

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #6564 on: June 06, 2017, 07:22:23 PM »
https://www.wired.com/2017/06/trumps-habit-twitter-blocking-may-violate-first-amendment/

In a letter sent to the President today, the Knight First Amendment Institute, an offshoot of the larger Knight Foundation that focuses on protecting First Amendment rights in the digital age, argued that when Trump blocks people on Twitter, he’s violating their right to free speech.

Really now :lol

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #6565 on: June 06, 2017, 07:23:09 PM »
https://www.wired.com/2017/06/trumps-habit-twitter-blocking-may-violate-first-amendment/

In a letter sent to the President today, the Knight First Amendment Institute, an offshoot of the larger Knight Foundation that focuses on protecting First Amendment rights in the digital age, argued that when Trump blocks people on Twitter, he’s violating their right to free speech.

Really now :lol

Murdered in the digital realm

:dead
yar

Phoenix Dark

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6567 on: June 06, 2017, 07:37:56 PM »
but there's no evidence russia has done anything guys
püp

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #6568 on: June 06, 2017, 07:42:06 PM »
God damn, EToilet just cumming Ls in all your faces right now  :whew

etoilet be all like

yar

Nola

« Reply #6569 on: June 06, 2017, 07:55:56 PM »
Might only be interesting to me but Nevada recently passed a Medicaid for all bill that is just awaiting the signage or veto of their governor:

Requires the Department of Health and Human Services, if authorized by federal law, to establish a health care plan within Medicaid for purchase by persons who are not otherwise eligible for Medicaid.
https://www.leg.state.nv.us/App/NELIS/REL/79th2017/Bill/5393/Overview

Not quite for all but it allows anyone who wants to to buy into the Nevada Medicaid plan.

Their governor did just veto a bill that would of forced drug companies to be more transparent in their pricing, costs, and rebate payments to pharmacy benefit managers. Along with justifying any cost increases to a state board. So there is a fair to good chance the Governor may veto this bill but it would be interesting to see since it is also something that I remember reading the Newsmax editor arguing during inauguration as Trump's best populist solution for healthcare.

etiolate

« Reply #6570 on: June 06, 2017, 07:57:54 PM »
There is no evidence of Russian collusion with Trump. There is not evidence that the wikileaks were Russian hacks.  I've said several times that I expect every major state is engaged in cyberwarfare.

You are conflating these separate things just like I warned about.

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #6571 on: June 06, 2017, 08:00:06 PM »
There's no evidence yet, or at least none we know of. You're conflating an ongoing investigation with it's conclusion.
vin

Nola

« Reply #6572 on: June 06, 2017, 08:34:27 PM »
There is no evidence of Russian collusion with Trump. There is not evidence that the wikileaks were Russian hacks.  I've said several times that I expect every major state is engaged in cyberwarfare.

No evidence of Russian hacks in America.......Every major state is engaging in cyber warfare. Which is it? I mean how can you say the latter and still lean so heavily into the former? Doesn't the latter require evidence that they are heavily engaged in cyber warfare? Which implies ongoing involvement in conflict. So by connection it would be reasonable to conclude Russia would likely be a prime suspect in cyber warfare toward America given the working premise of yours and the alignment of the leaks with Russian geopolitical strategy? Would it not?... This is not my process of assigning probable causation, I stick to the evidence. but yours here seems inherently contradictory. Who is Russia engaging in cyber warfare with that gives the confidence in your assertions that every major state is engaged in it?

....Though not surprising that you are seeing evidence of something that isn't there in my responses, in this case, the notion that I or others are conflating collusion with hacking/leaking. I've been annoyingly clear in my distinctions. And i've laid out the broad case that supports the hacking/leaking only.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 08:45:23 PM by Nola »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #6573 on: June 06, 2017, 08:37:21 PM »
Top intelligence official told associates Trump asked him if he could intervene with Comey on FBI Russia probe
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/top-intelligence-official-told-associates-trump-asked-him-if-he-could-intervene-with-comey-to-get-fbi-to-back-off-flynn/2017/06/06/cc879f14-4ace-11e7-9669-250d0b15f83b_story.html

The nation’s top intelligence official told associates in March that President Trump asked him if he could intervene with then-FBI Director James B. Comey to get the bureau to back off its focus on former national security adviser Michael Flynn in its Russia probe, according to officials.

On March 22, less than a week after being confirmed by the Senate, Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats attended a briefing at the White House together with officials from several government agencies. As the briefing was wrapping up, Trump asked everyone to leave the room except for Coats and CIA Director Mike Pompeo.

The president then started complaining about the FBI investigation and Comey’s handling of it, said officials familiar with the account Coats gave to associates. Two days earlier, Comey had confirmed in a congressional hearing that the bureau was probing whether Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia during the 2016 race.

After the encounter, Coats discussed the conversation with other officials and decided that intervening with Comey as Trump had suggested would be inappropriate, according to officials who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive internal matters.

the hits just keep coming

etiolate

« Reply #6574 on: June 06, 2017, 09:16:35 PM »

No evidence of Russian hacks in America.......Every major state is engaging in cyber warfare. Which is it? I mean how can you say the latter and still lean so heavily into the former? Doesn't the latter require evidence that they are heavily engaged in cyber warfare? Which implies ongoing involvement in conflict. So by connection it would be reasonable to conclude Russia would likely be a prime suspect in cyber warfare toward America given the working premise of yours and the alignment of the leaks with Russian geopolitical strategy? Would it not?... This is not my process of assigning probable causation, I stick to the evidence. but yours here seems inherently contradictory. Who is Russia engaging in cyber warfare with that gives the confidence in your assertions that every major state is engaged in it?

....Though not surprising that you are seeing evidence of something that isn't there in my responses, in this case, the notion that I or others are conflating collusion with hacking/leaking. I've been annoyingly clear in my distinctions. And i've laid out the broad case that supports the hacking/leaking only.

Last attempt at communicating with you.

....Though not surprising that you are seeing evidence of something that isn't there in my responses, in this case, the notion that I or others are conflating collusion with hacking/leaking

Warned of conflating general cyberwarfare, like probing for voter registration lists to Trump Collusion and the Wikileaks.

Sort of like this:

No evidence of Russian hacks in America.......Every major state is engaging in cyber warfare. Which is it?

I said no evidence of Russia hacking being the source of Wikileaks. You just conflated that with "no Russian hacks", thus conlfating general cyberwarfare with Wikileaks sourcing.

Also, per the rest of your post, you're sort of working from the assumption that Trump is in the interest of Putin's geopolitical plans and that you know his plans. Trump is pretty unstable, so I'm not sure how he works out within any plan.

Who is Russia engaging in cyber warfare with that gives the confidence in your assertions that every major state is engaged in it?

Don't understand here what one has to do with the other. I imagine major states are involved in cyberwarfare because that's the time period we are in. For example, and in my best attempt to describe it, the CIA has a program that monitors other state's malware systems and approaches, and then can cloak its own malware in those markings to hide its origin. Something like that existing reveals a high level of cyber espionage being played out and that there's other players involved for it to plant itself as.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6575 on: June 06, 2017, 10:15:23 PM »
Aaaaaaand on the ignore list.  Good feature.
püp

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #6576 on: June 06, 2017, 10:19:43 PM »
Aaaaaaand on the ignore list.  Good feature.

The best feature. Bigly great.
yar

Phoenix Dark

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #6579 on: June 06, 2017, 10:51:28 PM »
They should add a feature where we can see how many people are ignoring each user.

yes, give the trolls a scoreboard, what could go wrong?

bluemax

NO

Nola

« Reply #6581 on: June 06, 2017, 11:16:01 PM »
:nintendo

Just to briefly summarize before I call it quits:

You assume that all major state players are engaged in ongoing cyber conflict with one another, citing vague malware attacks from America as your only evidence, but refuse to entertain even the probability of Russia as an elevated suspect in malware attacks that penetrated the DNC. Despite an agreed upon consensus across multiple government and private investigations.

And just in case anyone left had any doubt, you wanted to confirm to everyone you are devoid of even basic political knowledge about the country you continually defend from slander.

:)

etiolate

« Reply #6582 on: June 06, 2017, 11:37:27 PM »
I clearly wasted my time with you. You didn't read or view what I linked and have been dishonest about that. We can't converse because you have a yawning gap in understanding.

Nola

« Reply #6583 on: June 06, 2017, 11:51:17 PM »
I clearly wasted my time with you. You didn't read or view what I linked and have been dishonest about that. We can't converse because you have a yawning gap in understanding.

I.E. You share the same feeling every person that makes the mistake of treating you like an intellectually capable participant in political discussions.

Nola

« Reply #6585 on: June 07, 2017, 12:02:57 AM »
https://twitter.com/sarahjeong/status/872257074339520513

Good thing Trump has a solid bench unit to work with when the starters are struggling.

:trumps

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 12:08:47 AM by Nola »

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #6586 on: June 07, 2017, 12:07:40 AM »
How etoilet thinks he comes across:

"Hmm, yes, well your argument is quite trifling and lacks any basis in reality."

How etoilet ACTUALLY comes across:
spoiler (click to show/hide)

"hMm, yES, wElL yoUR aRguM3nT iS kWytE tRifFiNg 4nD l4cKs 4nY b4s15 1n Re4l1tY."
[close]
yar

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6587 on: June 07, 2017, 12:49:00 AM »
For real, no hyperbole, is Trump having an all time WOAT run as prez?

Of the modern era? For sure. All-time, though? I mean, Harrison caught pneumonia because of an extra long inaugural address and then died a month later, so he's probably got Trump beat there.
dog

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #6588 on: June 07, 2017, 01:05:50 AM »
I mean, Harrison caught pneumonia because of an extra long inaugural address and then died a month later, so he's probably got Trump beat there.

trump wishes he was that competent. 

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #6590 on: June 07, 2017, 02:58:43 AM »
http://www.knowyourleak.com/1703653

whewwww  :lol

Small businesses would be "dramatically hurt" by a minimum wage hike, otherwise they'd be able to "create good-paying jobs."

Cause if they have to pay their employees too much, they won't have money left to pay their employees enough.

:spin

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6591 on: June 07, 2017, 05:04:18 AM »
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN18Y0SU?il=0

"I think if you compare the two that Watergate pales, really, in my view, compared to what we're confronting now," Clapper told reporters in Canberra, Australia's capital.

Clapper said it was "inexplicable" that Trump continued his pro-Russia stance despite evidence Moscow sought to interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

"His subsequent actions, sharing sensitive intelligence with the Russians and compromising its source, reflect either ignorance or disrespect and either is very problematic," said Clapper.

Disregard however because it's just anonymous sources a DNC hack a lying member of the Power Establishment™.
ὕβρις

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #6592 on: June 07, 2017, 05:16:01 AM »

So, which is it? She expects the small businesses will provide "good paying jobs" or she doesn't support small businesses having to pay well?

Edit: Beaten by Mandark.  :-[

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6593 on: June 07, 2017, 05:23:56 AM »
Comey notified Sessions to not leave him alone with Trump after the alleged meeting about putting less focus on Flynn :

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/06/us/politics/comey-sessions-trump.html

Disregard because anon sources, despite a member of Comey's entourage tweeting a signal before each of those leaks.

Over/under on the spin being that Comey acting like a pussy is the real story here ?
ὕβρις

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #6594 on: June 07, 2017, 08:44:01 AM »
Say what you will about Nixon but at least he wasn't a traitor. :trumps

actually ..

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-21768668

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #6595 on: June 07, 2017, 08:59:59 AM »

Small businesses would be "dramatically hurt" by a minimum wage hike, otherwise they'd be able to "create good-paying jobs."

Cause if they have to pay their employees too much, they won't have money left to pay their employees enough.

:spin

We should thank her for pointing out the 'fundamental' difference between a conservative and a liberal. :clap
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 11:18:34 AM by Brehvolution »
©ZH

agrajag

« Reply #6596 on: June 07, 2017, 09:11:02 AM »
Comey notified Sessions to not leave him alone with Trump after the alleged meeting about putting less focus on Flynn :

Disregard because anon sources, despite a member of Comey's entourage tweeting a signal before each of those leaks.

Over/under on the spin being that Comey acting like a pussy is the real story here ?

Comey, more like Cuckey

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #6597 on: June 07, 2017, 10:21:09 AM »
Dufus more like Cuckus
rub

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

Tasty

« Reply #6599 on: June 07, 2017, 01:37:05 PM »

Comey, more like Cuckey

This is a Dufus-tier pun, breh :ufup