Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5456518 times)

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Re: U.S. Politics Discussion Thread |OT| Weekly Trump Scandal Hot Takes
« Reply #6480 on: June 05, 2017, 06:46:49 PM »
 I remember that description of Trump wandering around the White House in a robe, lonely and dejected. I imagine that situation has not improved.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6481 on: June 05, 2017, 06:50:10 PM »
I remember that description of Trump wandering around the White House in a robe, lonely and dejected. I imagine that situation has not improved.

He's the Beast from Transmetropolitan ?
ὕβρις

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #6482 on: June 05, 2017, 06:51:59 PM »
Actual hacking of actual election from actual Russian military intelligence, let's wait for etoilet to explain how it all doesn't matter, tho...

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/nsa-russian-hacking-election-officials

Just a few days before the 2016 presidential election, Russian military intelligence hackers targeted a Florida voting software company and more than 100 local election officials, according to a highly classified National Security Agency report obtained by The Intercept and verified by CBS News.
yar

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #6483 on: June 05, 2017, 07:23:41 PM »
anonymous sources

qed
rub

nudemacusers

« Reply #6484 on: June 05, 2017, 07:24:11 PM »
NSA employees: less time leaking, more time returning my emails pls  :'(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #6485 on: June 05, 2017, 07:25:54 PM »
anonymous sources

qed

Nah, they actually caught the leaker this time. She's been charged and her name proves we're living in a Pynchon novel.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/stevenperlberg/a-federal-government-contractor-has-been-charged-with?utm_term=.mu6o8B8Boa#.sklp7M7Mp1

Earlier Monday, The Intercept reported that a top-secret National Security Agency document detailed that Russian election-related hacking went further — and happened closer to the 2016 election — than previously acknowledged by the government.

Reality Leigh Winner, 25, was arrested by the FBI at her home on Saturday and appeared in federal court in Augusta on Monday afternoon, DOJ said in a statement.

Winner is a contractor with Pluribus International Corporation who held top secret clearance, according to the statement.

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
yar

Sausage

« Reply #6486 on: June 05, 2017, 08:03:23 PM »
What did she win?

Nola

« Reply #6487 on: June 05, 2017, 08:09:50 PM »
What did she win?

10 years.

Winner of "America's Dumbest Leakers."

etiolate

« Reply #6488 on: June 05, 2017, 08:18:57 PM »
Actual hacking of actual election from actual Russian military intelligence, let's wait for etoilet to explain how it all doesn't matter, tho...

Just a few days before the 2016 presidential election, Russian military intelligence hackers targeted a Florida voting software company and more than 100 local election officials, according to a highly classified National Security Agency report obtained by The Intercept and verified by CBS News.

Since I think you might be touched, I'll explain:

Never denied that Russia would attempt cyberwarfare. I said that I think all major players in the world are engaged in cyberwarfare. This was an attempted hack of voting. This sort of attack was discussed back around the election as well. The claim here is that it was more expansive than previously reported.

So nothing ended up being hacked and it has nothing to do with Trump or wikileaks.

Basically, we had it reaffirmed that countries engage in hacking attempts against each other. We did use Stuxnet after all.(And I certainly prefer non lethal hacking to proxy wars.)

I guess the interesting thing is if this was a fake doc set up as a trap to catch who was leaking. We'd never know and I doubt it matters.

Nola

« Reply #6489 on: June 05, 2017, 08:30:54 PM »

Since I think you might be touched, I'll explain:

Never denied that Russia would attempt cyberwarfare. I said that I think all major players in the world are engaged in cyberwarfare. This was an attempted hack of voting. This sort of attack was discussed back around the election as well. The claim here is that it was more expansive than previously reported.

So nothing ended up being hacked and it has nothing to do with Trump or wikileaks.

Basically, we had it reaffirmed that countries engage in hacking attempts against each other. We did use Stuxnet after all.(And I certainly prefer non lethal hacking to proxy wars.)

I guess the interesting thing is if this was a fake doc set up as a trap to catch who was leaking. We'd never know and I doubt it matters.

Can't help but reach for that Infowars-esque speculation can you?  :lol

She emailed the Intercept from her work desktop. They were able to track who accessed the documents. It didn't require some elaborate sting operation. She is just dumb.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6490 on: June 05, 2017, 08:32:52 PM »
but Seth Rich tho
püp

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #6491 on: June 05, 2017, 08:39:12 PM »
etiolate's razor

etiolate

« Reply #6492 on: June 05, 2017, 08:41:25 PM »
I doubt that you're allowed near razors, bub.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6493 on: June 05, 2017, 09:20:51 PM »
Any speculation on whether she likes black guys?
©@©™

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #6494 on: June 05, 2017, 10:50:59 PM »
Any speculation on whether she likes black guys?

I guess the interesting thing is if this was set up as a trap to catch PD making thirsty comments about a thick white women online. We'd never know and I doubt it matters.

Nola

« Reply #6496 on: June 05, 2017, 11:53:59 PM »
Withdrawing from the Paris Accords is probably the most idiotic policy decision I have witnessed a president do in my lifetime of following politics other then the Iraq War.

Not even a hot-take, I honestly have tried to come up with some things that are more idiotic and can't think of it.

Trump is pretty much gauging his success on how much he can please the lowest common denominators in American politics. And that is pretty much the only angle his decision makes sense(mixed with narcissism). That or he really is mentally losing it or just lacks the capacity to make even basic economic/geopolitical cost/benefit analysis.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #6497 on: June 06, 2017, 01:38:27 AM »
I wasn't old enough to be cognisant of H.W. policies and was only in middle school while Clinton was leaving office, but I distinctly remember March 2003 when we entered the Iraq war. My high school history teacher (who I had a great deal of respect for), while we were watching bombs being dropped on Baghdad live, told the class "America is fucking up".

:ohhh.

We the students knew at the time it was a big deal, even if we didn't understand the ramifications quite yet.

Trump leaving the Paris Agreement has a similar feeling, yeah.

agrajag

« Reply #6498 on: June 06, 2017, 01:41:46 AM »
Withdrawing from the Paris Accords is probably the most idiotic policy decision I have witnessed a president do in my lifetime of following politics other then the Iraq War.

Not even a hot-take, I honestly have tried to come up with some things that are more idiotic and can't think of it.

Trump is pretty much gauging his success on how much he can please the lowest common denominators in American politics. And that is pretty much the only angle his decision makes sense(mixed with narcissism). That or he really is mentally losing it or just lacks the capacity to make even basic economic/geopolitical cost/benefit analysis.

What's the rest of the Republican politicians' excuses that have been pushing for the withdrawal?

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #6499 on: June 06, 2017, 02:00:27 AM »

What's the rest of the Republican politicians' excuses that have been pushing for the withdrawal?

Their depression in having a leader like this has turned them into glib, servile shells that will follow along with everything but commit to nothing. If the dumbass-in-charge fucks up, they'll support and defend him but they'll fold if you ask them to expend their own political capital. Why do you think Trump can't fill all those vacancies? Nobody WANTS to work under him.

Which explains why Trump has such goddamn delicate skin.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #6501 on: June 06, 2017, 07:55:26 AM »

Inherited from Obama, so bad by default. They can't very well act like it was fine now that he's gone.

And if Trump thinks he can negotiate something better to appear as the ace deal maker, then he's probably not had the patience to have it explained to him in the first place. He probably just listened as far as "you can just announce you're not doing it and it's done" and latched onto that.

Even the most cursory review of the text of the Paris Agreement discloses a careful, purposeful alternation between the mandatory “shall”—indicating a binding obligation governed by international law—and the hortatory “should”—non-binding statements of strictly political intent without legal force. Indeed, the U.S. delegation held up the closing minutes of the conference that adopted the Paris Agreement over the should/shall distinction in an important provision of the Agreement addressing the need for developed country parties to undertake increasingly ambitious emissions reductions goals over time.

(...)

An over-reliance on a non-binding approach—and its costs—are most obvious in the all-important emissions reduction (mitigation) obligations known as “nationally determined contributions (NDCs)” identified by each participating state including the United States.  In its contribution—expressly not a “commitment”—the U.S. stated its intent to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 26-28% by 2025, as compared to a baseline of 2005.  Despite the willingness of other participants, most notably the 28-member European Union, to accept substantively binding obligations, the U.S. insisted on a non-binding undertaking instead of a binding commitment on this most critical of all elements in the Paris Agreement. In the end, under the Paris Agreement as adopted all NDCS have the same international legal character and are not binding as to result.
https://www.lawfareblog.com/paris-agreement-climate-change-legitimate-exercise-executive-agreement-power
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 08:02:21 AM by Rufus »

agrajag

« Reply #6502 on: June 06, 2017, 09:23:21 AM »
Nah guys, if we had President Cruz or President Ribio they would have withdrawn from Paris too.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #6503 on: June 06, 2017, 11:41:27 AM »
President Cruz

(Image removed from quote.)
What, you don't like Theocracies?
 :letsfukk

Who could run a country better than Jesus? Checkmate, atheists.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #6504 on: June 06, 2017, 11:51:49 AM »
President Cruz

What, you don't like Theocracies?
 :letsfukk

Who could run a country better than Jesus? Checkmate, atheists.

Why would Jesus back a loser like Cruz, you atheist cucklord? The next messiah has already been chosen.

©@©™

etiolate

« Reply #6505 on: June 06, 2017, 12:01:22 PM »
So Intercept did expose their source. Incompetence on their part and the leaker's part, but still bad for the Intercept.

That piece didn't have Greenwald attributed to it either. Auerbach is questioning Greenwald on it and the thread is somewhat interesting, though Glen gives only one response.

https://twitter.com/AuerbachKeller/status/871822903813210113

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #6506 on: June 06, 2017, 12:05:16 PM »
Glenzilla sure has a bad habit of burning his sources to ashes
yar

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #6507 on: June 06, 2017, 12:40:33 PM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/872084870620520448
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/872086906804240384

Trump siding with well known moderates Saudi Arabia over Qatar on the great diplomatic platform of twitter. This fucking guy.
vin

etiolate

« Reply #6508 on: June 06, 2017, 12:43:21 PM »
We never gonna pull our dick out of Saudi.

The dems could hit him on that and hurt his base, but they want to do the same shit themselves.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6509 on: June 06, 2017, 12:51:28 PM »
Oh God.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/trump-will-live-tweet-during-testimony-of-former-fbi-director-james-comey-report/

President Donald Trump will reportedly respond live on Twitter as former FBI Director James Comey testifies to a Senate committee this week.

The White House had initially said that it would be setting up a “war room” to deal with Comey’s testimony, but sources this week revealed that officials had failed to follow through with the plan.

“I was just talking to some White House officials this morning and their view is that the president himself wants to be the messenger, his own warrior, his own lawyer, his own spokesman,” Costa explained. “Some outside people, some surrogates will be available.”

“But the president is expected to be tweeting on Thursday in response to Comey, not to stay quiet during the testimony,” he added. “Because he himself wants to be the one driving the process.”
ὕβρις

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #6510 on: June 06, 2017, 01:03:07 PM »
What could go wrong?

:trumps
yar

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #6511 on: June 06, 2017, 01:08:15 PM »
©@©™

Boredfrom

« Reply #6512 on: June 06, 2017, 01:19:11 PM »
Why even bother in going to that religious conference if he is going to be in his phone like a 7 year old with a new smartphone on church day.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #6513 on: June 06, 2017, 01:22:24 PM »
We never gonna pull our dick out of Saudi.

The dems could hit him on that and hurt his base, but they want to do the same shit themselves.

Reality: nobody gives a fuck on either side about this except people like us.

One of the more interesting things about the Iran deal with the Obama admin basically assisting Iran over SA during their proxy war.

etiolate

« Reply #6514 on: June 06, 2017, 01:30:13 PM »
https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/the-big-fat-compendium-of-russiagate-debunkery-4278a753a3af

For those that actually care. Podesta's email security is comically bad.

PS for Benji: Guccifer 2.0 was a prop

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #6515 on: June 06, 2017, 01:40:19 PM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/872084870620520448
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/872086906804240384

Trump siding with well known moderates Saudi Arabia over Qatar on the great diplomatic platform of twitter. This fucking guy.

This is insane that he's making comments like this.  Its really something you shouldn't be tweeting about when your largest air base in the region is in their country. 

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #6516 on: June 06, 2017, 01:49:19 PM »
And more importantly an embassy. 

Tasty

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6518 on: June 06, 2017, 02:05:57 PM »
https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/the-big-fat-compendium-of-russiagate-debunkery-4278a753a3af

For those that actually care. Podesta's email security is comically bad.

PS for Benji: Guccifer 2.0 was a prop

All those members of the cabinet / Trump's entourage just conveniently forgot to mention their several meetings during the campaign with Russian diplomats in their security reviews. Including Flynn, a recently self admitted "lobbyist" for foreign interests, possibly discussing current sanctions in violation of the law.

Also he decided one morning to fire the FBI director because his investigation into Hillary Clinton was improperly conducted.
spoiler (click to show/hide)
:crowdlaff
[close]

I mean, don't disagree that there's a lot of hysteria surrounding Russia, an hysteria born out of an anterior self serving, caricatural, narrative.  But there's really no need for a grandiose intricate master plan here. Hell, given all we know of him, Trump could probably be played with just a ton of flattery  (given he's obviously infatuated with "strong men" and Putin), maybe the lure of a potential business deal or some sort of promise of a geopolitical grand bargain that would make him look good on the world stage.

Otherwise, there's nothing egregious about Russia using its means to run a semi-clandestine propaganda campaign, having a hand in some or all of the hacks or possibly buying influence within Trump inner circle.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 02:29:01 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

etiolate

« Reply #6519 on: June 06, 2017, 02:43:54 PM »
You missed the first point: There's no evidence of collusion. There's no evidence of hacking the things that caused damage to Hilary.

You have Flynn fucking up and not sharing everything he should have.

Beyond that, they are inundating people with smoke from a state/press smoke machine and playing to the biases of the public which they largely create. I would recommend watching the long interview Hannity did with Assange back in January.

The only reason people think Russia tried to elect Trump is due to this propaganda game. "There's nothing egregious.." No, there's evidence of that. That's the point. The leaks are what damaged them. They hint at leaks being Russian hacks, but never state fully so with evidence. They talk about Russian hacking, which goes on back and forth by all major states. They talk about the second thing to conflate it with the first thing. State reps interested in doing this hand off anon sources with unverified info to friendly press. Everyday it's like this. Ratcheting a country up to either burn Trump down or go to war with Russia. It's yellow journalism.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6520 on: June 06, 2017, 02:54:33 PM »

And Sessions.
And Kushner.
And Trump himself very eager to influence the ongoing investigation.
Plus a couple of other ones.

Who are "they" ? The same ones that murdered Seth Rich ?
ὕβρις

Steve Contra

« Reply #6521 on: June 06, 2017, 02:55:31 PM »
Etiolate is pretty confident about an ongoing investigation :doge

You forgot Manafort, the shadiest dude of the bunch
vin

etiolate

« Reply #6522 on: June 06, 2017, 03:11:33 PM »

And Sessions.
And Kushner.

They is press + state officials interested in taking part in this.

How much of what you think is evidence is just the anon source leaks? Like the Trump eager to influence investigation?

The Sessions thing is this: He was asked if he met with Russian state officials regarding the campaign during 2016. He said no. Articles come out saying he met Kislyak as part of his role at the time, not in regards to the Trump campaign.

That's smoke. It's smoke you are pre-biased to buy into because you've been sold the Russian narrative. Can you at least process how that works? Sessions met other country officials I imagine. He could have discussed campaign deals with them. We care about the Russian meeting because we're sold the Russian suspicion.

Because it's handled in this propaganda way, I think its best to wait for real evidence rather than more of this sort of smoke.

Steve Contra

« Reply #6523 on: June 06, 2017, 03:28:15 PM »
Man, the right must has it in mind that Jeff Sessions is the dumbest motherfucker in the world to hand wave all his fuckery :lol
vin

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6524 on: June 06, 2017, 03:28:41 PM »

And Sessions.
And Kushner.

They is press + state officials interested in taking part in this.

How much of what you think is evidence is just the anon source leaks? Like the Trump eager to influence investigation?

The Sessions thing is this: He was asked if he met with Russian state officials regarding the campaign during 2016. He said no. Articles come out saying he met Kislyak as part of his role at the time, not in regards to the Trump campaign.

That's smoke. It's smoke you are pre-biased to buy into because you've been sold the Russian narrative. Can you at least process how that works? Sessions met other country officials I imagine. He could have discussed campaign deals with them. We care about the Russian meeting because we're sold the Russian suspicion.

Because it's handled in this propaganda way, I think its best to wait for real evidence rather than more of this sort of smoke.

jesus christ dude
püp

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #6525 on: June 06, 2017, 03:31:27 PM »
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/breaking-trumps-saudi-arms-deal-actually-fake

I’ve spoken to contacts in the defense business and on the Hill, and all of them say the same thing: There is no $110 billion deal. Instead, there are a bunch of letters of interest or intent, but not contracts. Many are offers that the defense industry thinks the Saudis will be interested in someday. So far nothing has been notified to the Senate for review. The Defense Security Cooperation Agency, the arms sales wing of the Pentagon, calls them “intended sales.” None of the deals identified so far are new, all began in the Obama administration.

:lol if true. The pettiness of this man knows no currently known bounds.

©ZH

Boredfrom

« Reply #6526 on: June 06, 2017, 03:52:22 PM »
It could be just that Trump and his croonies are dumb motherfuckers that happen to live in a era were being an asshat idiot rewards you with fame rather than dead and the US political system is so polirazed that well educated politicans are willing to give blowjobs and degrede themselves like some of Trumps trophy wives jjust to cheer the senile cheeto in exchange of political power. And Russia is happens to be ruled by a dick ex KGB that is as insecure as Trump but is actually competent and intellgent enough to be a dick to the rest of the world by supporting a idiot in a rival nation.

Nola

« Reply #6527 on: June 06, 2017, 04:03:08 PM »
Nah guys, if we had President Cruz or President Ribio they would have withdrawn from Paris too.

You think?

Cruz is a piece of shit from all angles, so I could see it there. A Cruz presidency always worried me the most. He is despicable but not completely incompetent.

Rubio, while a spineless coward who will act as deplorable as any of them without a spotlight(like the ACA Risk Corridors), to me he would be the type to do something that just pisses off everyone. He wouldn't leave because he knows better, but he would do things to undermine it and would reduce our targets and such. Just getting him hammered from both sides ultimately. His base for talking shit and then not walking the walk, like his campaign, and everyone else that recognizes Republicans have been the most harmful organization in addressing Climate Change in the world and he is just making shit harder.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6528 on: June 06, 2017, 04:14:02 PM »

All good then, we'll all wait for investigations to clear up those matters ! Probably all a big quid pro quo.

ὕβρις

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #6529 on: June 06, 2017, 04:27:26 PM »
ETOILET, DRIVING THE CONVERSATION

:paul
yar

Tasty

« Reply #6530 on: June 06, 2017, 04:29:52 PM »
etoilet

Nola

« Reply #6531 on: June 06, 2017, 04:41:20 PM »
You missed the first point: There's no evidence of collusion. There's no evidence of hacking the things that caused damage to Hilary.

Beyond that, they are inundating people with smoke from a state/press smoke machine and playing to the biases of the public which they largely create. I would recommend watching the long interview Hannity did with Assange back in January.

The only reason people think Russia tried to elect Trump is due to this propaganda game. "There's nothing egregious.." No, there's evidence of that. That's the point. The leaks are what damaged them. They hint at leaks being Russian hacks, but never state fully so with evidence. They talk about Russian hacking, which goes on back and forth by all major states. They talk about the second thing to conflate it with the first thing. State reps interested in doing this hand off anon sources with unverified info to friendly press. Everyday it's like this. Ratcheting a country up to either burn Trump down or go to war with Russia. It's yellow journalism.

All this paranoid skepticism to the point of doubting the Democratic hacks Russian origins might resonate if Russia had not been indicted of doing these very same things in many countries already: US, UK, Netherlands, Bulgaria, Austria, Germany, France. All fitting similar patterns of behavior and targeting.

It's not bias, it's pinning the hypothesis on the actor where the evidence points.

You have the intelligence and law enforcement of multiple countries speaking to Russian actions that mirror what America experienced. You have our own intelligence community pointing the finger at Russia as the source for the hacks, after looking into the matter and naming the avenues and roots in which the attacks took form.

All under the umbrella of the stated Russian geopolitical strategy of trying to undermine western alliances so they can expand their geopolitical footprint for a domestically suffering autocrat who has an unhealthy nostalgia hard-on for the Soviet era. Who has propogandized his population to view his success based on outward projections of power as opposed to internal economic metrics that are abysmal right now and made worse by sanctions Russia also desperately wants lifted(another pattern in the targets). Coupled with a deflectionary domestic strategy built around legitimizing his autocracy to his people by attempting to project a narrative of total corruption and illegitimacy in Democratic nations worse then his own(another focus present in the behavior of the hacks and how Russia state media spins them).

You have evidence, you have motive, you have stated intents, you have observable patterns and strategy, and you have few, if any, viable alternative theories.

...But I guess it could have been Seth Rich.

Nola

« Reply #6532 on: June 06, 2017, 04:45:17 PM »
Also sorry for engaging with ET, but his narrative seems to be the one righties latch onto and I think it's important to point out how ludicrous it all comes off when you put it into the actual, larger, Geopolitical context it should be taken in.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6533 on: June 06, 2017, 04:47:47 PM »
Neither Trump nor anyone associated with him colluded with Russia, and Russia wasn't even involved with any hacking anyway, this is all just a ridiculous conspiracy theory clung to by bitter liberals to cover for their losses. But Seth Rich was definitely murdered by the DNC and Crooked Hillary to cover up her many misdeeds and illegal activities.
dog

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #6534 on: June 06, 2017, 04:52:16 PM »
https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/872160784306114560

The ACA repeal is just the weirdest political dynamic. Can't think of anything like it.

etiolate

« Reply #6535 on: June 06, 2017, 04:56:12 PM »
It's not bias, it's pinning the hypothesis on the actor where the evidence points.

There is not evidence pointing that way. Read what I linked the last page.

It's very hilarious to hear you guys call me right wing or that this is right wing when it comes from Assange and left wing people assembling that information.

You just gave me a grand conspiracy about Russia. I am telling you to question the same people that misinformed the public into buying the Iraq War.

Boredfrom

« Reply #6536 on: June 06, 2017, 04:58:21 PM »
https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/872160784306114560

The ACA repeal is just the weirdest political dynamic. Can't think of anything like it.

This is the same pattern as always. Trump gives them the kool aid before he does something incredibly stupid that makes their lives harder.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #6537 on: June 06, 2017, 05:04:40 PM »
I don't think you're right wing, I just think you're dumb and abrasive. 

Tasty

« Reply #6538 on: June 06, 2017, 05:12:26 PM »
I don't think you're right wing, I just think you're dumb and abrasive.

Steve Contra

« Reply #6539 on: June 06, 2017, 05:14:28 PM »
There might not be any evidence of collusion, it might just be that the republican party elected a total idiot with a hard on for Russia and not an ounce of good sense about who he surrounds himself with. But both are pretty damning for the party.
vin