Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5583730 times)

Nabbis

• oops
Often times i can relate to your arguments even if i don't necessarily agree with them, but then you go and post Resetera level of butthurt cause mean forum dwellers don't like you.  :-\

Are you arguing in good faith?  :-*

Mandark

• Icon
Imagine having 48 whole hours of l'esprit de l'escalier, and the best you've got is that.

Boredfrom

Honestly, get help Etiolate.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Unfortunately we didn't have the steady hand of Donald Trump to guide us back then.

"Such horror, really such horror. Just look at it, it could happen here to. We will not sit by idly as the Holomurdor continues. That's what it is folks, murder. Murder by the evil communists."
"They come in. They come in all over the place they take everything. You have like a little grain that you've been saving. BANG BANG BING BING no longer your grain mr. Worker"
"Luckily for us we have great places to eat. Boy do we love eating folks and the Trump Grill. The Trump Grill it's perhaps the best"
"But don't worry. I will meet with Stalin and this new German guy with the weird mustache soon. I told John, John Bolton. John, you have a crazy mustache but not as crazy as this guy. Just look at this guy."
"Look at him SHOUT, did you ever see me shout like that? And the other guy a bank robber. These people voted for a bank robber, unbelievable folks, unbelievable"
"And you had the league of nations and they did nothing. They're supposed to make sure something like this doesn't happen. I'm not paying those crooked liars anymore. It's a rigged system folks."
"Anyway, I will meet with Stalin and we will make a deal. Such a deal that's going to make us win. We have the worst trade deficit with the Soviet Union. They're killing us, not really like these kids"
"We move our product in. Like food and aid stuff and they're not selling anything to us. It's horrible. It's like they don't understand the basics of capitalism"

:trumps
🤴

Mandark

• Icon
I think the best part is him yelling at benji for being a dirty commie.

benji!

Boredfrom

I don't think a warning is sufficient for someone posting images of dead children
We're sensitive to the atrocities of history now?

No, I'm sensitive to people being cockshits

You aren't sensitive. You're soft.

If you were sensitive then you'd care that people were denying the cause of the holodomor on the forum. You'd care that we got some genuine "not real communism" remarks on the starving of millions and the execution or gulag'd vacation of millions for dissent, national pride or faith.

If you were sensitive then you'd not hear the word re-tard and think of your cousin with palsy, because that's fucking insulting to your cousins and a poor understanding of cerebral palsy or the word re-tard.

So you're not sensitive. You're soft. One soft bitch.

In fact, you're so so soft that toilet paper should be graded in measurements of you. Charmin Soft, Ultra Soft, and Brand New Shares an Opinion Soft. The softest toilet paper there can be, Brand New, a two-ply asswipe  for your emotional hemorrhoids.

Hell, you're so soft you got the word re-tard banned here. Boy is this place headed for the shitter.

Oh god, those bastards...

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Gotta give it to Etoliate this is one of the most epic account suicides in the GAF extended universe yet.
🤴

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
每天生气

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
 :dead

Mandark

• Icon
with hungryboob vanished into the land of qanon, this makes you the last remaining peterson stan, shosta

congrats on winning the tontine

Boredfrom

Gotta give it to Etoliate this is the most epic schadenfreude in the GAF extended universe yet.

FTFY

shosta

with hungryboob vanished into the land of qanon, this makes you the last remaining peterson stan, shosta

congrats on winning the tontine
I took a dump on him several times in the wank dad thread this week because he's a midweight misogynist and a fraud so I don't know if I still count
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
 :(

shosta

Jack Remington got his wish.
 :ohhh
每天生气

Nola

Explain to me like I’m five, but why exactly wouldn’t etiolate’s idiotic logic of drawing a straight causation line from Marx writings to Maoism/Stalinism not equally apply to Jordan Peterson’s Gospel positive signaling, a text that has evoked by those that have committed all manner of atrocity? Or aspects of any other political/social/economic philosophy that has been evoked by people that carried out atrocities? Is capitalism and libertarianism now the sole causation of Pinochet’s atrocities in Chile?

shosta

even when the villain is vanquished, Nola still wants to argue with someone.
每天生气

Nola

even when the villain is vanquished, Nola still wants to argue with someone.

Not trying to argue, just seems like a really stupid point to try and make. And I’m wondering if I’m actually missing something?

Mandark

• Icon
The Carepostinator 2000 can't be stopped, only slowed down.

agrajag

:(

With the death of his host organism, which shit-tier pseudo-intellectual will filler attach himself next to? Will it be Assimilate? Will it be Optimus? Tune in tomorrow afternoon, only on Bore Prime Time.

agrajag

Explain to me like I’m five, but why exactly wouldn’t etiolate’s idiotic logic of drawing a straight causation line from Marx writings to Maoism/Stalinism not equally apply to Jordan Peterson’s Gospel positive signaling, a text that has evoked by those that have committed all manner of atrocity? Or aspects of any other political/social/economic philosophy that has been evoked by people that carried out atrocities? Is capitalism and libertarianism now the sole causation of Pinochet’s atrocities in Chile?

I think there's an even easier counterpoint to be made, Nola. Peterson considers himself a Christian and the Bible to be the cornerstone of Western morality. We'd run out of pages trying to describe all the atrocities committed in the name of religion over the course of human history.

Boredfrom

Because Etiolate cannot be wrong or feel humilliated by his own lack of enlightment.

Coitus

What a reasonable rational person, calm and resolved from 1,000 forum fights.

agrajag

I would love see Etoilet and Evilore locked in a thread together and observe the madness therein.

Nola

I think there's an even easier counterpoint to be made, Nola. Peterson considers himself a Christian and the Bible to be the cornerstone of Western morality. We'd run out of pages trying to describe all the atrocities committed in the name of religion over the course of human history.

Yeah, that’s basically what I was trying to get at.

Anyaways, I guess etiolate can enjoy another weekend dreaming up new ways to call Benji a Marxist for when he gets back.

agrajag

I think they might as well perma him at this point. Because he's just going to spam images of tortured children again as soon as he is allowed back.

shosta

...nola, sweetie. He's not coming back. He's gone to live with Creepy Stalker in the great big garbage bin in the sky.
每天生气

seagrams hotsauce

Hahaha peace out ho. I know you're reading this so I just wanna say I win, bitch

Nola

Just assumed it was another standard issue cooling off.

...I guess Voat will soon shine a little bit brighter this afternoon.

seagrams hotsauce

I love his "if you were sensitive you wouldn't care about people calling your cousin distinguished mentally-challenged" line of logic. whatta fucken clown

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
I finally found out why they call you Mr Beak. Flew in like a vulture picking the corpse.

kingv

Etoilet likes to argue so much that he’ll probably go to boat and post as a Hillary-stan.

Maybe he should just be banned from the politics thread or discussion. He’s fine when he talks about games.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
Holodomor?

More like Holodumbass.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
so what warranted a perma now? Calling people soft?  ::)

You guys are definitely soft.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Dude's perm'd as if right now, maybe bork or Joe will have some sympathy for him, but I doubt it.
dog

Mandark

• Icon

He was spamming pictures of famine victims across multiple threads, same thing that got him the first two-day timeout.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Dude's perm'd as if right now, maybe bork or Joe will have some sympathy for him, but I doubt it.
But why? what's the point of the perm? What was so egregious that it was warranted besides the mob here aggressively pushing for it? 

He was spamming pictures of famine victims across multiple threads, same thing that got him the first two-day timeout.
Wait, he did it again?

The balls on that guy!  :neogaf

Still, perm'd is something a communist would do. Let's not be communists. Make it a 2 week timeout or something.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
He started spamming pics of dead kids as soon as he got back from a ban for spamming pics of dead kids.
dog

seagrams hotsauce

Oh wait so he did the dead kids picture thing again? Lol

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
They were the same pictures every time. So they weren't even interesting to look at after the first time.

The true horror. Repetition.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
He was posting them in unrelated threads, too.
dog

Nola

You got triggered by Childish Gambino, I don't think you have any real grounds to lecture about skin thickness.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
He spammed his two threads with more dead/starving children to keep hammering away about how anyone preaching positive messaging from highly cited texts that include articles that may be contorted to advocate violence are inseparable from the worst acts people have used evoking them....Without any of the obvious irony in simultaneously running a Jordan Peterson fan page. 
[close]

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
If Etoilet is Jesus, sacrificing himself for our sins, does that make me Paul the Apostle?  :thinking

agrajag

One could say he was posting pictures of dead kids in bad faith, since he wasn't posting them to inspire a conversation about the atrocities of Holodomor, he was using them to prove some shitty point.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*

You got triggered by Childish Gambino, I don't think you have any real grounds to lecture about skin thickness.

He spammed his two threads with more dead/starving children to keep hammering away about how anyone preaching positive messaging from highly cited texts that include articles that may be contorted to advocate violence are inseparable from the worst acts people have used evoking them....Without any of the obvious irony in simultaneously running a Jordan Peterson fan page. 
[close]
Can you shut up about that stupid video? I went back and watched it, it's not a bad song.... his pointy nipples still make me uneasy tho

Nola

[close]
Can you shut up about that stupid video? I went back and watched it, it's not a bad song.... his nipples still make me uneasy.

You were saying about skin thickness cupcake?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*

[close]
Can you shut up about that stupid video? I went back and watched it, it's not a bad song.... his nipples still make me uneasy.

What does skin thickness have to do with looking at a guy with man boobs dancing around?

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
If Etoilet is Jesus, sacrificing himself for our sins, does that make me Paul the Apostle?  :thinking

You're probably the ammount of shit the animals in Noah's arc left behind.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Cool I'm soft, I'm okay with that.

I'm a happily well-off guy with a great girlfriend, amazingly supportive family, and I know when to ignore people that don't add positivity to this life.  If that's soft, then so be it.
püp

Nola

[close]

What does skin thickness have to do with looking at a guy with man boobs dancing around?
You spent the better part of a day triggered over that shit....And seemingly it hasn't gone away.

Between you, Optimus, and RIPtiolate, no one talks about people being soft and thin-skinned more and yet acts more like triggered pussies constantly.

agrajag

Lol etoilet's last post was basically

:crybaby won't someone think of the incels

Purrp Skirrp

• Mr. Paté

I would love see Etoilet and Evilore locked in a thread together and observe the madness therein.

It'd play out like The Three Christs of Ypsilanti. This guy is a mentally ill narcissist! I'm the real intellectual. :ego

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
Etoliate Rodger

True American Hero

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*

I'm a happily well-off guy with a great girlfriend, amazingly supportive family, and I know when to ignore people that don't add positivity to this life.  If that's soft, then so be it.

:heyman

yeah you soft as fuck.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Lol etoilet's last post was basically

:crybaby won't someone think of the incels

but the future refused to change
©@©™

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber

:heyman

yeah you soft as fuck.

I just said I was.  Why don't you fuck off to the corners of the internet already
püp

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
I missed the last stand of Etiolate?  :'(
vin

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Dying on that hill?

:neogaf
©ZH

team filler

• filler
  • filler

::)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/19/us/politics/trump-jr-saudi-uae-nader-prince-zamel.html

Welp so much for you can't prove he worked with foreign nations.  :doge