Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5389542 times)

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
Re: US Politics Thread |OT| Very legal and very cool
« Reply #45000 on: October 12, 2019, 12:49:41 PM »

They both live in L.A. California's Ed Code has mandated public schools teach about LBGTQ for years and is going to codify standards for teaching it eventually. (Right now, you just have to mention it somewhere in your curriculum)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #45001 on: October 12, 2019, 02:13:20 PM »
His middle school is hiring extra security.
©@©™

kingv

« Reply #45002 on: October 12, 2019, 02:58:00 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

They both live in L.A. California's Ed Code has mandated public schools teach about LBGTQ for years and is going to codify standards for teaching it eventually. (Right now, you just have to mention it somewhere in your curriculum)

Had no idea Dave Rubin lives at his kids public school.

team filler

• filler
  • filler

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #45004 on: October 12, 2019, 04:06:54 PM »

:dead
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #45006 on: October 12, 2019, 04:11:37 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

:dead
would love to see warren or kamala answer this one  :lol

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #45007 on: October 12, 2019, 04:16:40 PM »
It has to be revenge for all those fucking ads he's buying on national networks. So annoying.
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #45009 on: October 12, 2019, 06:08:16 PM »
link?

:rage

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #45010 on: October 12, 2019, 06:10:27 PM »
lol

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #45011 on: October 12, 2019, 06:25:44 PM »
Then there is 4chan, the notoriously toxic online message board, where some right-wing trolls and anti-Semites fawn over Ms. Gabbard, calling her “Mommy” and praising her willingness to criticize Israel. In April, the Daily Stormer, a neo-Nazi website, took credit for Ms. Gabbard’s qualification for the first two Democratic primary debates.

Yet there is only confusion for several Democratic officials, activists and party officials, who privately say they have been a little spooked by Ms. Gabbard. Rival campaigns worry about her unpredictable attacks if she participates in the debate, pointing to her sharp jabs against Senator Kamala Harris of California in an earlier matchup.

“She’s taken a series of policy steps which signal to the right that she has deep areas of alignment,” said Neera Tanden, a longtime policy adviser to Hillary Clinton who now leads the Center for American Progress, a liberal think tank.

:thinking

The questions deepened on Thursday after Ms. Gabbard threatened to boycott Tuesday’s debate, arguing that the corporate news media and the Democratic National Committee are working together to rig the event. (The New York Times is a co-sponsor of the debate with CNN.)

:umad

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #45012 on: October 12, 2019, 07:30:25 PM »
“She’s taken a series of policy steps which signal to the right that she has deep areas of alignment,” said Neera Tanden, a longtime policy adviser to Hillary Clinton who now leads the Center for American Progress, a liberal think tank.
This persons voice really matters. After all a lot of Hillary Clinton policy was implemented, oh wait.
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #45014 on: October 12, 2019, 08:43:10 PM »
Wow, what a sexist pig, picking on a poc.

kingv

« Reply #45015 on: October 12, 2019, 09:48:33 PM »
Apparently Sondland is going to testify that trump told him to text “there’s no quid pro quo”.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gordon-sondland-key-ukraine-witness-to-testify-his-quid-pro-quo-denial-came-from-trump-personally-wapo

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #45016 on: October 12, 2019, 10:05:43 PM »
You don't even get first amendment protection if you're lying, but somehow it doesn't stop false statements in political ads?
what

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0

benjipwns

benjipwns

Tripon

« Reply #45020 on: October 12, 2019, 10:18:10 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #45022 on: October 12, 2019, 10:46:52 PM »
mmm tusli in a wonderwoman outfit

:drool

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #45023 on: October 12, 2019, 10:48:19 PM »
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_statements_of_fact

Yeah
Now read it.

I know there's exceptions, there really ought not to be though. Lies are bad, and what good for the goose is good for the government

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #45024 on: October 12, 2019, 10:53:24 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sanders-finally-differentiating-himself-from-warren-shes-capitalist-through-her-bones-im-not.146711/#post-25392816

Quote from: Slayven
That is some week twitter slander. Do better bernie

Lol at Slayven not knowing what slander means.

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #45026 on: October 12, 2019, 11:18:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sanders-finally-differentiating-himself-from-warren-shes-capitalist-through-her-bones-im-not.146711/#post-25392816

Quote from: Slayven
That is some week twitter slander. Do better bernie

Lol at Slayven not knowing what slander means.

That whole thread. lol

Warren says she'll take big money, Bernie say no.

ergo Bernie will take big money when it comes time.

:derp

Tripon

« Reply #45027 on: October 13, 2019, 11:12:39 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kamala-fake-lover-jacob-wohl-202701110.html

Inept conservative operatives Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman held another bizarre press conference in Burkman’s driveway on Wednesday, this time to smear Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) with obviously fake allegations of an extramarital affair.

And like past efforts to manufacture sexual claims against Trump foes—from Robert Mueller, to Pete Buttigieg, to Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)—the Harris charade fell apart quickly.

The pair’s bogus accuser—26-year-old Sean Newaldass—told The Daily Beast on Friday that he had no idea the event in which he alleged that he was in a romantic dalliance with the Senate was real. That’s because Newaldass had met Wohl and Burkman by replying to an ad posted on Craigslist seeking a “male actor” for “performance art.” When he showed up at Burkman’s Virginia home and delivered his lines alleging an affair, Newaldass was under the belief that the press conference was actually an audition for a Spike TV show. He said he had no idea that Harris was a politician. Indeed, he assumed she was a fictional person.

Wohl probably needs to do something else, I didn't even hear about this one. Also, can't wait for whom they try to bring in for Tulsi.  :doge

Tripon

« Reply #45028 on: October 13, 2019, 11:27:03 AM »
https://twitter.com/seungminkim/status/1183217358267138048

Ukraine situation might actually be something because Giuliani even more in his alzheimer's state sure is something.

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #45030 on: October 13, 2019, 12:44:14 PM »
"No secular creed has emerged capable of performing the role of religion"

uh....

team filler

• filler
  • filler

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #45032 on: October 13, 2019, 01:36:52 PM »
"No secular creed has emerged capable of performing the role of religion"

uh....
I love these functionalist arguments. Because you know, who gives a shit if it’s actually true or not

Crash Dummy

• teleiophile
« Reply #45033 on: October 13, 2019, 01:47:48 PM »

Trurl

« Reply #45034 on: October 13, 2019, 03:41:30 PM »
If Trump is being blackmailed by Russia their demands of him might become increasingly bold as his position looks less secure.  Use their asset while they have it sort of thing.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #45035 on: October 14, 2019, 12:13:34 AM »
pee tape is real
©@©™

Tripon

« Reply #45036 on: October 14, 2019, 12:31:33 AM »
President Trump had been calling Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's bluff for more than 2 years, and some senior administration officials thought Erdoğan would never actually go through with his long-threatened Syria invasion, according to 6 sources with direct knowledge of the situation.

"I think everyone thought Erdoğan was bluffing."
— A source close to Trump
The big picture: Trump would tell Erdoğan that if he wanted to invade Syria he would have to own whatever mess ensued, according to these sources. Erdoğan would have to take care of ISIS and manage international condemnation, trouble from Capitol Hill, and the quagmire with the Kurds. And when Trump put it in such stark terms to Erdoğan, the Turkish leader would demur. Until last Sunday, that is, when he told Trump he was moving ahead with the invasion of northern Syria.

This time, Erdoğan called Trump's bluff, having waited for international forces to wipe out the ISIS caliphate.
Erdoğan's decision — which the White House cleared the way for in its Sunday night announcement, alienating and blindsiding key allies including Republican lawmakers and the Christian right — has plunged the Middle East and Trump's political standing in Washington into crisis.
Sources in Turkey have indicated that while Erdoğan was talking big, he thought Trump would restrain him, a U.S. official familiar with the details told Axios' Margaret Talev.

For example, Erdoğan did not expect — or want — a 30-km-deep (18-mile) buffer; that was assumed to be a negotiation aimed at getting something smaller.
Now Erdoğan may be in over his head and facing global condemnation and sanctions, but he got so far extended politically inside Turkey that he has had little choice but to go forward, the official said.
Behind the scenes: In phone calls and in-person meetings dating back to 2017, Trump has been effectively calling Erdoğan's bluff, according to sources who have been in the room with the two leaders and had access to their phone calls.

On one 2017 phone call, Erdoğan was complaining to Trump about the Kurdish threat on his border and told Trump he wanted to move in to take care of the Kurdish threat, per a source with direct knowledge of the call.
The source paraphrased their recollection of what Trump said on the call: "It was pretty blustery. Trump was like, 'I don't want to be there in the first place, but you know our guys are there. They don't take s--t. We're there. Maybe I don't want to be there, but if you do a border crossing and come into conflict with our guys, they are way better equipped and you don't want to do that.'" Trump's message, the source said, was "don't mess with the U.S. military."
But after conveying that threat, Trump signaled he wasn't going to keep his troops in Syria for long and was not going to be hanging around to protect the Kurds against the Turks, the source added. Trump said something to the effect of, "But you know I don't want to be there. We're there to defeat ISIS. My people tell me we are winning. ... So hang tight. But you don't want to get into a conflict with my guys," the source recalled.
Another former senior administration official, who was with Erdoğan and Trump when Erdoğan visited the White House in 2017, said Trump called the Turkish leader's bluff then, too.

"Trump basically said, 'Look, if you want it you own it, but don't come looking to me for help. You can take it, it's yours,'" the former official recalled of that 2017 conversation about Turkish intent to cross the border into Syria.

https://www.axios.com/trump-erdogan-turkey-syria-invasion-bluff-fc761d8f-e33b-473b-8ece-d0b8b3a51f26.html :trumps

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #45037 on: October 14, 2019, 12:55:09 AM »
Is Trump still getting impeached or nah? Havent seen an update recently.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #45038 on: October 14, 2019, 01:14:48 AM »
His supporters are making doofy murderfest videos where he kills everyone and everything that disagrees with him.
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/watch-trump-supporters-celebrate-video-at-his-golf-resort-showing-president-conducting-mass-shooting/
Hi

benjipwns

« Reply #45039 on: October 14, 2019, 02:14:15 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/13/business/media/trump-fox-news.html
Fox News Is Trump’s Chief TV Booster. So Why Is He Griping About It?
The New York Times still doesn't understand the need for constant struggle against revisionism?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #45040 on: October 14, 2019, 02:51:14 AM »
Also, filler, I follow Tulsi on insta now :noah

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #45041 on: October 14, 2019, 03:43:41 AM »
His supporters are making doofy murderfest videos where he kills everyone and everything that disagrees with him.
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/watch-trump-supporters-celebrate-video-at-his-golf-resort-showing-president-conducting-mass-shooting/
They just (poorly) edit Trumps' face in famous movie scenes. Who's going to warn the MSM that Trump is on his way with a Legion of Gondor to raid CNN  :o
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #45042 on: October 14, 2019, 04:02:07 AM »
Wow Trump wasn't joking when he said he could manage rushing into that school to handle an active shooter.
 :dobbs
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #45043 on: October 14, 2019, 04:28:43 AM »
Trump's hair probably acts like Krillin's solar flare, so it's kinda legit.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #45044 on: October 14, 2019, 11:08:41 AM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/13/hunter-biden-resign-china-company-045761

Hunter prematurely announcing he will step down if Biden wins.

babywhatisyoudoing?

For his part, Trump mocked Hunter Biden on Twitter. “Where’s Hunter? He has totally disappeared! Now looks like he has raided and scammed even more countries! Media is AWOL,“ he wrote Sunday morning.

he's right about one thing.

benjipwns

« Reply #45045 on: October 14, 2019, 11:09:41 AM »
No, end of the month:
“Hunter intends to resign from the BHR board of directors on or by October 31, 2019,” Mesires said. He noted that Biden had already left the board of Burisma.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #45046 on: October 14, 2019, 11:11:19 AM »
it's not my fault the bore was being raided over the weekend and I didnt have the chance to double check on the timing of his resignation.

kingv

« Reply #45047 on: October 14, 2019, 11:13:37 AM »
They just (poorly) edit Trumps' face in famous movie scenes. Who's going to warn the MSM that Trump is on his way with a Legion of Gondor to raid CNN  :o

The right is getting better at comedy and it’s making me nervous.

benjipwns

« Reply #45048 on: October 14, 2019, 11:15:34 AM »
The right is getting better at comedy and it’s making me nervous.
That means Steven Crowder is somewhere exponentially getting worse at comedy to balance the right back out.

daemon

« Reply #45049 on: October 14, 2019, 11:33:01 AM »
Question: Isn't that video about Trump shooting news outlets n stuff really old? I remember from like 2 years ago.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #45050 on: October 14, 2019, 12:53:31 PM »
Question: Isn't that video about Trump shooting news outlets n stuff really old? I remember from like 2 years ago.
It was just WWE footage of Trump hammering the CNN logo.
But in the 2016 campaign a lot of this sort of material was made.

What's funny is that prior to 'TRIGGERED' the video had like 77 views.

The MSM just can't take it that Trump is inviting memers to the White House for gatherings and private meetings and Acosta is only invited to be shat on during his opening remarks.  :awesome

Trump:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1183722535961202689

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1183779243588763649

The Left:  :brazilcry
🤴

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #45051 on: October 14, 2019, 12:59:21 PM »
The last episode of the weeds is kind of scary https://www.vox.com/the-weeds

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #45052 on: October 14, 2019, 01:50:57 PM »
Warren: "Zuckerberg is secretly rightwing, fake news am I rite?"

Zuckerberg: "Secretly?  ???"

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1183789521751724032
🤴

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #45054 on: October 14, 2019, 02:28:21 PM »
"Ok, Liz, we'll replace the candy bars with vegan bars, how's that for reform. Maybe at some tents to our inventory"
 :success

"Jimmy, you heard the boss, you better vote Trump"
 :ufup

"But I wanna vote Warren and my name is Sarah now"
 :brazilcry

"Cut the bullshit Jimmy, You wanna lose your job at the Amazon Fulfillment Center?"
 :ufup
🤴

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #45055 on: October 14, 2019, 02:43:34 PM »
Is Trump still getting impeached or nah? Havent seen an update recently.

He's self impeaching but hes bad at everything so its slow

:O

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #45056 on: October 14, 2019, 02:44:37 PM »

Wow billionaire white male is a conservative I am SHOCKED
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #45057 on: October 14, 2019, 03:39:48 PM »

Wow billionaire white male is a conservative I am SHOCKED

"So uh, you guys like Facebook"
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #45058 on: October 14, 2019, 05:23:30 PM »
https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiECOaVwm7OUEJV-pj19nT6LoqFggEKg4IACoGCAowzdp7ML-3CTCtyxU?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Matt Gaetz, a Republican congressman from Florida, had attempted to crash a meeting put together by the House intelligence, foreign affairs and oversight committees — the official congressional panels spearheading an impeachment inquiry into the president.

There was just one problem: Mr Gaetz does not serve on any of the three panels handling the inquiry. He was swiftly ejected from the room and stayed outside shortly after to complain to reporters about the situation.

Mr Gaetz argued that, because the House judiciary committee, of which he is a member, has previously led impeachment enquiries, he should have been allowed in the room.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #45059 on: October 14, 2019, 06:28:50 PM »
"So Rudy did you bury this Ukraine thing yet?"

"I hear from my buddies at the New York FBI the Ukrainians are suicidal hehehehe"

"Good, we've sold the server at a yard sale..."

"We can be sure Zelensky won't talk, Pompeo and Barr are on our side... there's just... you know"

"Don't worry Rudy I've handled it"

https://twitter.com/fxmacro/status/1183867379182428160
🤴