Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1410396 times)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #14820 on: January 29, 2022, 03:20:34 AM »
Jfc is there anything sexier than an intelligent woman that offers input and a second voice with femininity and care?

How about a woman who is intelligent and caring all that, but also on top of that she's really really sexy?

Himu

« Reply #14821 on: January 29, 2022, 04:28:26 AM »
Jfc is there anything sexier than an intelligent woman that offers input and a second voice with femininity and care?

How about a woman who is intelligent and caring all that, but also on top of that she's really really sexy?

Nah. For me a sexy woman is a guarantee because I don't go for women I find unattractive. I'm talking about behavior. Also too many men place a woman's whole worth solely on her looks. Not to say it ain't important to a man but a woman that backs you and believes in you is displaying extremely sexy behavior. I love being wanted as a man. That's sexy af. So many women act like they don't have to contribute. Like they think it's always up to the man to ask questions and they're inundated with a sense of entitlement. But a woman that believes in you, offers her experience and intelligence in a feminine way while still leaving enough room for you to "be the man?" :delicious And that's why she's my pick. Wife material, brehs.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 05:19:43 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14822 on: January 29, 2022, 04:40:50 AM »
 :hesright

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14823 on: January 29, 2022, 07:43:08 AM »
Uh, how 'bout a girl who's got a brain
Who always speaks her mind?

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #14824 on: January 29, 2022, 01:23:12 PM »
Y’all are stupid. I want a girl with a Pixar mom butt and titties that overflow between my fingers when I squeeze them.

Himu

« Reply #14825 on: January 29, 2022, 01:47:28 PM »
Y’all are stupid. I want a girl with a Pixar mom butt and titties that overflow between my fingers when I squeeze them.

My man
IYKYK

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14826 on: January 30, 2022, 01:59:21 AM »
I'm sorry but I don't think "Pixar mom butt" or "creamy, fingermelting tit-flesh" are things that exists in real life.

Degausser

« Reply #14827 on: February 02, 2022, 03:39:41 AM »
Degauss your heart, friend

I should’ve fucking listened to this.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14828 on: February 02, 2022, 04:14:53 AM »
ex-girlfriends are the worst

Himu

« Reply #14829 on: February 03, 2022, 09:26:26 PM »
Discussing baby names with bae :rejoice
IYKYK

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14830 on: February 04, 2022, 05:01:56 AM »

In general, I am choosing not to engage with this instance of Himuro, but I will make an exception here.

Having a kid is a decision you can't reverse, a choice you can't unmake. Think seriously before you proceed.

If I missed the part where she's already pregnant, my apologies, and good luck.

Himu

« Reply #14831 on: February 04, 2022, 06:56:15 AM »

In general, I am choosing not to engage with this instance of Himuro, but I will make an exception here.

Having a kid is a decision you can't reverse, a choice you can't unmake. Think seriously before you proceed.

If I missed the part where she's already pregnant, my apologies, and good luck.

Nah she's not pregnant. We've personally chose not to have sex until marriage. We are planning our future together and the topic came up. We are working towards our goals to make it come true.

I'm vetting her so it's not a sure thing but we do want to be together and are planning a future.

I appreciate the concern Chrono.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 07:11:16 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14832 on: February 04, 2022, 07:51:27 AM »
You don't think a virgin can get pregnant? Learn some history

Himu

« Reply #14833 on: February 04, 2022, 08:21:31 AM »
You don't think a virgin can get pregnant? Learn some history

Choosing to not have sex before marriage has nothing to do with virginity as she is not a virgin and neither am I. I shouldn't have to justify my personal choices to you but she's a woman who has suffered much abuse in the past and I care more about her than about getting laid. Before she met me she decided to never have sex again and chose a life of indefinite singlehood. This was a mutual choice and I refuse to treat her body as anything less than a temple. Doesn't stop us from being open about our sexual wants but I'd rather show my dedication to her outside of a sexual relationship given her history.

In other words never make jokes about her. Ever.
IYKYK

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14834 on: February 04, 2022, 09:14:44 AM »
It was a joke about infidelity, relax. Anyway I hope it all works out with you two

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #14835 on: February 04, 2022, 10:19:15 AM »
We've personally chose not to have sex until marriage

:girlaff
:O

Himu

« Reply #14836 on: February 04, 2022, 09:56:05 PM »
We are going to the Bronx Zoo! I've never been to the BX!

:rejoice

IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14837 on: February 04, 2022, 11:09:22 PM »
me n valk are getting married and she's having my babies  :)

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14838 on: February 05, 2022, 08:58:44 AM »
Well we're on a 'timeout'

So pretty close to an actual break up
What

Himu

« Reply #14839 on: February 08, 2022, 12:47:52 PM »
Accepted by bae's family :rejoice
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 04:28:35 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14840 on: February 08, 2022, 08:46:08 PM »
Divorce update: The hearing was scheduled for February the 4th and it was snowed out, so it was moved to anywhere from 60 to 90 days. I lost my shit. My STBX wife already has a deposit on an apartment, so I called my lawyer and said he must fix this. I have created terms between me and her that are overwhelmingly fair, and I basically have done my lawyer's job. FIX THIS.

The next hearing was scheduled for March 1st, and I begged my lawyer to either allow us to negotiate beforehand with the hopes that it could be a one and done court session, or at least schedule the next sessions to we can get the hell through this shit.

It looks like the former may happen. I have a draft of our separation terms and will be independently negotiating payouts to settle with her. If she agrees, we very well may be able to get in, be divorced, and get out on March 1st.

Fingers crossed. This has been such an awful emotional experience. 
rub

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14841 on: February 08, 2022, 09:37:47 PM »
Call me spiteful, but I was hoping you'd get sole custody and she'd be left penniless and alone. Have you explained to your daughter that her mother is a filthy whore yet? I imagine that must be a really awkward conversation.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14842 on: February 09, 2022, 01:33:24 AM »
In cases of infidelity, why are you stuck paying alimony?

Himu

« Reply #14843 on: February 09, 2022, 10:03:33 AM »
Who could hurt such a sweetheart like zomgee? Rooting for ya
IYKYK

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #14844 on: February 09, 2022, 02:16:58 PM »

As I understand it, from my time studying bird law, is that alimony laws are very archaic and usually make the "bread winner" responsible for alimony. Irregardless of the reason for the split, the child is expected to receive the same care after split.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14845 on: February 09, 2022, 03:01:41 PM »
Choosing to not have sex before marriage has nothing to do with virginity as she is not a virgin and neither am I. I shouldn't have to justify my personal choices to you but she's a woman who has suffered much abuse in the past and I care more about her than about getting laid. Before she met me she decided to never have sex again and chose a life of indefinite singlehood. This was a mutual choice and I refuse to treat her body as anything less than a temple. Doesn't stop us from being open about our sexual wants but I'd rather show my dedication to her outside of a sexual relationship given her history.

It's good that you are respecting her choices.  That said, something to consider is that you may not find that you are compatible, sexually, which could make for an awkward marriage or lead to problems later on.  My advice to you after 14+ years of being married is to not rush into anything, take plenty of time to get to know each other and live together for a while if you can, and wait at least a few years before even thinking about having a kid.
ど助平

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14846 on: February 09, 2022, 04:00:13 PM »
me n valk are getting married and she's having my babies  :)
I need valk to like this post or I'm gonna cancel the wedding mariachis  :stahp

Himu

« Reply #14847 on: February 09, 2022, 04:28:01 PM »

It's good that you are respecting her choices.  That said, something to consider is that you may not find that you are compatible, sexually, which could make for an awkward marriage or lead to problems later on.  My advice to you after 14+ years of being married is to not rush into anything, take plenty of time to get to know each other and live together for a while if you can, and wait at least a few years before even thinking about having a kid.

We are flirting lots. Not having sex doesn't mean you don't talk about sex or don't flirt in a sex manner, which is very out in the open. Definitely not a convent over here. We are both very sexually open despite not fucking and neither of us treat sex as something to be shameful towards. She already knows I have a high libido and I have no shame about it. We've come to the conclusion we are very compatible through openly communicating our wants, including sexual wants. Thanks for the advice, though.
IYKYK

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14848 on: February 09, 2022, 06:49:39 PM »

As I understand it, from my time studying bird law, is that alimony laws are very archaic and usually make the "bread winner" responsible for alimony. Irregardless of the reason for the split, the child is expected to receive the same care after split.

This is correct. Infidelity as a reason for divorce is completely archaic. In West Virginia for example, I would have to catch her actually Pee to Vee fucking and then never let her into the house again. If she crosses the threshold and stays the night in the house, I have apparently condoned it.

See WV State Law:

§48-5-301. When a divorce not to be granted.
No divorce for adultery shall be granted on the uncorroborated testimony of a prostitute, or a particeps criminis, or when it appears that the parties voluntarily cohabited after the knowledge of the adultery, or that it occurred more than three years before the institution of the action; nor shall a divorce be granted for any cause when it appears that the offense charged has been condoned, or was committed by the procurement or connivance of the plaintiff, or that the plaintiff has, within three years before the institution of action, been guilty of adultery not condoned, but such exception shall not be applicable to causes of action brought pursuant to sections 5-201 and 5-202 of this chapter. The defense of collusion shall not be pleaded as a bar to a divorce.

§48-5-204. Grounds for divorce; adultery.
A divorce may be ordered for adultery. Adultery is the voluntary sexual intercourse of a married man or woman with a person other than the offender's wife or husband. The burden is on the party seeking the divorce to prove the alleged adultery by clear and convincing evidence.

That's why I have this in my separation agreement:

WHEREAS, irreconcilable differences have arisen between the parties hereto, at no fault of either party, and the parties have been residing separately, and the parties hereto expect that such differences and separation shall continue indefinitely; and,

So basically, she could go to a bukkake camp and come back and I can't divorce her with cause. The state has defined sexual intercourse as actual fucking. So with that, I am divorcing on irreconcilable differences, and since I make more than her? She gets half. It's not fair but it's the law. Keep in mind I make SIX TIMES WHAT SHE DOES. But she has been incredibly fair in negotiations. In fact I am now hoping to have negotiation done with my lawyer on Tuesday the 15th, and send out the separation agreement to her, so maybe, MAYBE we can get into court on March 1st and have it done in one day. God I hope so.

Also keep in mind that custody is a non starter here. My kid is 24, they just happen to be in this house. I really, REALLY want to get them to leave.

In the meantime, I have been removed by my parents from both of their wills and inheritance because apparently I make terrible decisions about partners and they don't want my STBX wife to get any of the money (she can't, she's not entitled to it), or "any other future idiot you marry to get any of it."
rub

Himu

« Reply #14849 on: February 09, 2022, 07:38:41 PM »
Fucking WHAT at the will removal
IYKYK

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14850 on: February 09, 2022, 11:06:13 PM »
I was raised by really awful people.
rub

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14851 on: February 09, 2022, 11:11:51 PM »
you deserve better, zomgee  :heart

Himu

« Reply #14852 on: February 10, 2022, 03:26:46 PM »
I was raised by really awful people.

Well we have you because of it. Don't be hard on yourself. We love you dude.

I want to stress this was a mutual choice and it was *I* that said no sex before marriage. She merely agreed. She still clicks her mouse thinking of me though. I tell her to smack her puss thinking of me. She obliges. It's naughty and makes the relationship super hot telling each other sexy shit but saving it for that special moment as two people who have had sex with people we didn't truly care for in the end too many times. Talking baby names and telling her how sexy pregnant women was a massive turn on convo. Fuck yes.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 03:33:31 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #14853 on: February 11, 2022, 08:01:45 PM »
Bae got a Let's Go Brandon sweater. :heartbeat
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14854 on: February 11, 2022, 09:22:50 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14855 on: February 11, 2022, 10:34:45 PM »
You mean  :social :social2 ?

:teehee
I mean this one:

(Image removed from quote.)

The way her eyes pierce my soul <333333333333333333333

if she only knew how easy it was to get me to stop complimenting or engaging at all with other women. All she had to do was talk to me directly  :stahp
:hesright

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14856 on: February 12, 2022, 07:33:53 AM »
 I guess not
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 11:14:30 AM by MMaRsu »
What

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #14857 on: February 12, 2022, 01:02:34 PM »
Well now you have to explain what happened

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14858 on: February 12, 2022, 01:25:11 PM »
she reads the bore  :doge

Himu

« Reply #14859 on: February 13, 2022, 07:58:19 PM »
Being with someone who really gets you, doesn't judge you, who you can talk on the bed two to three hours with and not get bored. Tonight for our stay at home date I cooked her dinner. I'm smitten. The way she bites her lip in between kisses because she knows I bring the goods. I love smacking that ass and see the white in her eyes light up. Damn, I love her.
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14860 on: February 14, 2022, 02:21:00 AM »
:stahp

Bebpo

« Reply #14861 on: February 14, 2022, 07:45:51 PM »
A girl at the Starbucks by me has manga panels tattooed on her arms. That's both something I would never permanently affix to my body and I also something that seems kind of original and cute. I was trying to figure out what manga they were from, at first I thought it was Eva because the girl looked like Rei but wasn't that. Was too shy to ask  :'(

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #14862 on: February 14, 2022, 08:10:42 PM »
A girl at the Starbucks by me has manga panels tattooed on her arms. That's both something I would never permanently affix to my body and I also something that seems kind of original and cute. I was trying to figure out what manga they were from, at first I thought it was Eva because the girl looked like Rei but wasn't that. Was too shy to ask  :'(

I know a few people who met their SOs by one of them asking the other what their tattoos were about, so why not give it a try?
^_^

Himu

« Reply #14863 on: February 14, 2022, 09:34:43 PM »

Tell her hi and tell her your name, Bebpo. Give it a shot.
IYKYK

BisMarckie

« Reply #14864 on: February 14, 2022, 09:41:37 PM »

open with that line :pimp

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14865 on: February 14, 2022, 09:59:16 PM »
ask for her onlyfans tbh

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14866 on: February 15, 2022, 02:18:24 AM »

I know a few people who met their SOs by one of them asking the other what their tattoos were about, so why not give it a try?

Asking someone about their ink is one of the best openers there is. They're putting their interests on display, and you're asking about them.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14867 on: February 15, 2022, 02:30:12 AM »
problem is that every guy asks hot girl about her ink. it's fine if she thinks you're hot, otherwise you're just another creep  :trumps

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14868 on: February 15, 2022, 03:17:23 AM »
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

I guess I'm no threat; I talk to guys about their ink all the time, and when I ask women, it's in the same tone of voice and aspect.

Probably the key to not being perceived as lecherous is to genuinely not have lecherous intent.

But guys are definitely more nostalgic when talking about their ink.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14869 on: February 15, 2022, 03:13:12 PM »
there was this hot emo girl I used to be friends with on fb. I remember her talking about how it happens whenever she wears shorts out to the store or wherever and guys always try to talk to her about her thigh tatts  :drool

she hated it  :heart

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #14870 on: February 15, 2022, 03:31:01 PM »
Some handsome 21 year old all up in my business at the club, and that was the first time I experienced someone probably going for it because of my much older age.

I love the whole milf scheme but 21 is way too young for me. :lol

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14871 on: February 15, 2022, 03:42:15 PM »
don't be a coward, bb  ::)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14872 on: February 15, 2022, 04:03:11 PM »
Valk sometimes your soulmate also happens to be 21 year old beefcake. It happens.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14873 on: February 15, 2022, 04:38:13 PM »
Valk sometimes your soulmate also happens to be 21 year old beefcake. It happens.
I am not 21 years old, trashy  ::)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14874 on: February 15, 2022, 05:15:54 PM »
I am once again flirting with hot filipina on fb who blocked me last year and then unblocked me so she could message me way back in late october  :lol. I just replied back and she's already sending me selfies of herself in bed  :doge

I am most likely never traveling to the islands and she won't be coming to the states anytime soon, but it's kind of better this way tbh  :yeshrug

I get some attention from hot girl I like talking to and we both know this is going nowhere  :heh

I had just unfriended shadia so I could stop wasting her time and mine. then I noticed I had a message request and hopefully I get some more sexy pics from this crazy girl. she likes showing me her pantsu  :rash

this girl screeshotted my comment in some city pop page I follow  :doge
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 05:40:43 PM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14875 on: February 15, 2022, 07:30:56 PM »

doji outchea replying to idiots in her ig comments instead of letting me hit  :stahp

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14876 on: February 16, 2022, 02:34:36 PM »

Himu

« Reply #14877 on: February 17, 2022, 07:46:04 PM »
For the longest time in my life I felt myself unlovable. Today we had a deep discussion about our past and I've never felt more accepted and loved.

Her words:

You say you’re unloveable, but that’s not accurate. You’re highly loveable. You’re so far at one end of the bell curve, you’re the “ugly duckling” that grew up thinking they were defective, when really, you just never met anyone who also used to be the “ugly duckling”. One day, the two of you grow up to be swans, and the rest are still ducks.

Brehs, we are becoming deeply in love. She accepts me for my faults and lifts up my strengths. And my weaknesses she's so invested in finding me the help I need to fix them. For so long I thought love didn't exist. I really can't believe this.

edit: Looks like I'm moving to the Hamptons next year, Tiesto!

« Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 09:13:34 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #14878 on: February 17, 2022, 10:43:17 PM »
For the longest time in my life I felt myself unlovable. Today we had a deep discussion about our past and I've never felt more accepted and loved.

Her words:

You say you’re unloveable, but that’s not accurate. You’re highly loveable. You’re so far at one end of the bell curve, you’re the “ugly duckling” that grew up thinking they were defective, when really, you just never met anyone who also used to be the “ugly duckling”. One day, the two of you grow up to be swans, and the rest are still ducks.

Brehs, we are becoming deeply in love. She accepts me for my faults and lifts up my strengths. And my weaknesses she's so invested in finding me the help I need to fix them. For so long I thought love didn't exist. I really can't believe this.

(Image removed from quote.)

edit: Looks like I'm moving to the Hamptons next year, Tiesto!

Very cool! I was out there a few weeks ago... well specifically to check out the Montauk Lighthouse (never been before). Some nice wineries out on the south fork (though the north fork is where the majority are) if you're into that.
^_^

Himu

« Reply #14879 on: February 17, 2022, 10:45:47 PM »
I don't drink anymore but thanks. The goal right now is to build a life together in the Hamptons and then move upstate.
IYKYK