Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1411754 times)

Bebpo

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #14940 on: August 31, 2022, 01:48:26 PM »
Art imitates life.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14941 on: September 04, 2022, 11:43:52 AM »
Hooked up with a coworker today 😅 ya boys mmarsu is on fire
What

Himu

« Reply #14942 on: September 04, 2022, 12:38:24 PM »
Hooked up with a coworker today 😅 ya boys mmarsu is on fire

Why? Why shit where you eat?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 01:00:48 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14943 on: September 30, 2022, 04:25:50 PM »
chronovore
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 08:49:38 AM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14944 on: October 01, 2022, 01:45:41 AM »
can
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 08:49:49 AM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14945 on: October 02, 2022, 02:01:39 PM »
suck
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 08:50:07 AM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14946 on: October 02, 2022, 02:08:27 PM »
my
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 08:50:20 AM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14947 on: October 08, 2022, 06:48:12 PM »
fat
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 08:50:37 AM by team filler »

Bebpo

« Reply #14948 on: October 09, 2022, 09:45:16 PM »
Anyone know what it means when you send a message to someone with a question, and they read it and like you back and match with you, and then they don't message anything back. Like are you supposed to just ignore the first message you sent and send a new one? I've had this happen a lot lately.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14949 on: October 09, 2022, 09:48:18 PM »
hog
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 08:50:59 AM by team filler »

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #14950 on: October 10, 2022, 06:58:00 AM »
Set your expectations as low as possible. Then go even lower.
🍆🍆

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14951 on: October 10, 2022, 07:18:07 AM »
Anyone know what it means when you send a message to someone with a question, and they read it and like you back and match with you, and then they don't message anything back. Like are you supposed to just ignore the first message you sent and send a new one? I've had this happen a lot lately.

What kind of question was it? Was it dumb?

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #14952 on: October 10, 2022, 12:31:19 PM »

Are they doing outcalls?

Bebpo

« Reply #14953 on: October 10, 2022, 12:39:48 PM »

Nah, just like normal questions/jokes on something thing in their profile?

It almost feels like people match back but then are too shy to type anything. But like in online dating how does that work if the other person is too shy to type anything.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #14954 on: October 10, 2022, 01:21:37 PM »

Nah, just like normal questions/jokes on something thing in their profile?

It almost feels like people match back but then are too shy to type anything. But like in online dating how does that work if the other person is too shy to type anything.

Its easier if you assume everyone has crippling depression/social anxiety hence the lack of responses
:O

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14955 on: October 10, 2022, 03:44:23 PM »
tbh
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 08:51:14 AM by team filler »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14956 on: October 10, 2022, 08:36:56 PM »
AGAIN?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14957 on: October 10, 2022, 10:33:07 PM »
 :delicious
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 08:51:50 AM by team filler »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14958 on: October 11, 2022, 09:38:24 AM »
Has even one of you actually found true love?  :-\

james

« Reply #14959 on: October 11, 2022, 10:06:59 AM »
Has even one of you actually found true love?  :-\

Yes but then she left me

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14960 on: October 15, 2022, 03:41:12 AM »
eat
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 08:52:29 AM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14961 on: October 25, 2022, 04:03:42 AM »
my
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 08:52:42 AM by team filler »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #14962 on: October 25, 2022, 10:59:23 AM »
October 22 update: still no strap on.

Bebpo

« Reply #14963 on: November 16, 2022, 12:07:33 AM »
Been doing some online dates lately, but did a irl date yesterday for first time in a while. I thought it went pretty well and I came off well. Was debating whether I was interested in the person romantically and decided I wasn't but was gonna text the next day and see if she wants to be friends because we both were concert people and into similar music so would be good to have more show buddies.

Checked the app today to message her that and...she unmatched me  :lol
Still can't read shit out of dates in terms of if they went well or not. Unless the date ends up with fucking (which tends to indicate the other person having a good time on the date), I just have no idea if the other person enjoyed it.

Himu

« Reply #14964 on: November 19, 2022, 11:57:59 PM »
So...

I'm speechless.

So I was on a Muslim date app. I normally only look for women inside the USA but one time I got a message from a woman in Indonesia. Something clicked and we shared numbers for WhatsApp. This was a while back.

I'm shocked despite the fact we weren't born in the same country, despite the fact English isn't her first language, we can still communicate and we share so much together. Her English is pretty good too. There's no games involved. It's either you want me or you don't. She hasn't said shit about money or her expectations regarding that. She has focused on my character and religion. She was amazed at my recitation of Fatiha and said it was beautiful. I can be myself with her with zero airs. I don't have to portray the black alpha male thing that many black women (even Muslim black women) expect and it's a shock to the system. We share a passion in art, particularly fine art, and she's even had shows (albeit to a small crowd). I have a lot of connections in the art world from my time putting my nose against the grind stone in New York, so I let her into my network, on a risk, with someone I know that's a professional art curator to give suggestions, support, and trajectory professionaly. She might have found a mentor in this person. It's amazing to support each other professionally and emotionally.

I mean, I'm not saying this to run shit on the face American women. I've met a lot of cool chicks and had the opportunity to be with a lot of amazing caliber women once I learned to unfuck myself and learn how to be myself and a proper gentleman again. Unfortunate it's been a thing of bad circumstances. Either there's too much of an age gap despite the obvious chemistry, or she's a good woman and we don't have chemistry. Or we have chemistry and we mutually agreed to be friends. So many wonderful women I've had the opportunity to be with, or just chill with, or almost be with and turns out I'm falling for some Indonesian woman half a world away. She told me she wants me for her birthday gift. I've been updating my passport so unfortunately I'll miss it but I have a really good feeling about her. I'm still vetting of course but hopefully this works out. So far I haven't found a hole in my vet process.

It's really interesting, my evolution as a guy post-detransition. At first I was really mad at the world, and especially women, and I was over compensating by being this fake macho man. But the more I fell into my own confidence from the hard knock school of life, I gained my own swagger, which most women find irresistible. But unfortunately, as a Muslim man, I can't be with just any woman. And the non-muslim women want to fuck when I don't want to/can't have sex before marriage. The better I got the more selective I get yet the more women want to be with me, if not for a relationship at least for casual sex. The more confident I am the more I see women just looking at me. It's an attention I am not used to but am flattered by. Unfortunately attention doesn't turn into a wife, not necessarily. Being in therapy and talking about my demons has really helped.

At first when I detransitioned if I tried to be a woman's friend. Lol. Didn't work. Then I consumed red pill content and thought I had to be an asshole. LOL. Definitely didn't work. I eventually settled into a beautiful medium that is what I like to call "good guy with a spine". And shock and awe, it works. Like really well.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 12:07:30 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #14965 on: November 20, 2022, 12:17:54 AM »
My favorite thing in all of this is the discovery that the most feminist women I know are the ones with the strictest gender roles. Like if she's always talking about feminism this, women's freedom that on her socials if you are blunt while keeping it playful, she will often drop the facade. Yet they'll think you want casual sex and if I wanted to go that route it would be very easy to do so. If you tell a feminist you don't do sex before marriage their brain freezes up because they want casual sex with but aren't going to get it. I've noticed I personally, for my tastes, do not lump "feminist women" with "wife material women". It helps that the feminist women tend to not be Muslim or devout Christian women or remotely interested in building a family. Of course, I'm speaking in very broad strokes as I know many feminists that are married and some even with kids. But as a rule, it proves to be true if you picture Elaine from Seinfeld. So I can afford to be a gentleman with wife material women and make the swag a slow build. Whereas with feminists it's like cut the chase. It's an interesting dynamic and fascinating to witness.

Another discovery is the reason red pill guys don't think you can be a "good man" and be successful with women is because they're chasing women for the next big lay. They only talk of women from the standpoint of fucking them which makes you by definition not a good guy. This is why feminists are so easy to get casually because so many men have a facade of being good guys but really just want pussy. This shows they're not looking for wives because a wife is more than an ass and a pair of tits. So they respect a dude that comes out and says what he wants rather than getting emotions included.  And by doing this, by being blunt rather than pretending to be this good dude who really just wants pussy, it tells the feminist that you're "being the man" by not being a bitch and not addressing what you want. I found this out because despite not wanting casual sex I like to flirt a lot and I'm not a prude. Put simply, feminists have very strict gender dynamics despite their claims of equality and are extremely terrified of commitment.

I'm cool with the feminists I've talked to and they really respect "sorry but I don't do casual sex" even if they aren't going to get what they want.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 01:27:45 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #14966 on: November 20, 2022, 07:48:11 AM »
What’s the Muslim date app?
🍆🍆

Himu

« Reply #14967 on: November 20, 2022, 08:02:14 AM »
Muslima.

My sister (not real sister) met her husband through it so they recommended it.

But Muslima, bro. There's some scams but for the most part your options are plentiful with non American women. However you won't get far if you aren't Muslim.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 08:22:25 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #14968 on: November 20, 2022, 10:09:21 AM »
Thank you!
🍆🍆

Himu

« Reply #14969 on: November 20, 2022, 11:21:04 AM »
Honestly if you want something more casual (when I say that I don't mean sex) I rec Muzmatch which has changed its name to Muz I think?

The women in it tend be very westernized and local. Muslima is more traditional, conservative women.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 11:28:01 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #14970 on: November 27, 2022, 08:17:55 AM »
Nov 2022 Update, she grabbed my butt and sorted drifted her fingers.

Himu

« Reply #14971 on: December 04, 2022, 10:46:07 PM »
Was talking my cousin who lives abroad these days.

We both noticed a phenomenon among black men where the black women go for a specific type of average dude if they're under 40.

He talked to a sister about this shit and she agreed with the observations. :

His words: It's really fucked to me. You spend half your life trying to navigate the black relationship dynamic...or try to date a white girl...Nothing works... but one week abroad and you get treated like a king. It's bullshit.

Dude is super successful too and my other cousin who is similarly successful has made a similar note. What makes things even worse is issue of class since our family is middle/upper middle class this makes the black woman pool even more thin and selective. I told him to not go for Black American women and stick with Carribbean and African ladies. Cuz told me he's got a Colombian girlfriend. :lol

Reminds me how I was talking to PD and every single one of his brothers besides his gay brother, including himself, is with a non-black woman. PD himself is with a latina woman. It's absolutely amazing how the world at large sees black American men, where we are coveted, versus black American women, where we are reviled or the women just show no interest unless you're A loser gangster that likes to knock women up.

What's weird is that it seems this is the case except for super well off black women. Like I can talk to a black woman that lives in a very, very rich area and we are clicking like tap shoes on hardwood. I am convinced it's a class thing, which makes sense because I always felt better represented by The Cosby Show, and in a small way, Fresh Prince, than hip hop which is mostly represented by lower class black folks. I have no idea but I'm mostly just spit balling. PD in a way confirms it because he's the same class as me and was raised similarly to me and my cousins.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 11:18:43 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Beezy

« Reply #14972 on: December 05, 2022, 11:16:55 AM »
I wanna call BS, but most people I know are Carribbean/African or children of immigrants.

How do these cousins look?

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14973 on: December 05, 2022, 12:59:57 PM »
i am 50 and divorced

i have a 27 year old woman after me as well as a drop dead gorgeous 31 year old married woman who feels like she missed out on me

what a world
rub

james

« Reply #14974 on: December 05, 2022, 02:02:44 PM »
i am 50 and divorced

i have a 27 year old woman after me as well as a drop dead gorgeous 31 year old married woman who feels like she missed out on me

what a world

Send me there instas and Ill tell you who to choose

Himu

« Reply #14975 on: December 05, 2022, 07:42:32 PM »
I wanna call BS, but most people I know are Carribbean/African or children of immigrants.

How do these cousins look?

Bro I'm telling you Carribbean and African woman, for the most part, are of a different breed. Especially African women. Cousins are fit. One went to Morehouse. Another went to Howard. Both graduates, look good, fit, muscles, average to above average height but not 6 ft. Morehouse cuz is a Tyrone but can't find a suitable gf.

Muslim women are of another breed too. Thankfully I'm Muslim.

What's your experience with Caribbean and African women?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 10:44:28 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14976 on: December 05, 2022, 09:18:33 PM »
Send me their instas and i'll tell you which cousin to choose Himu

james

« Reply #14977 on: December 05, 2022, 10:24:42 PM »
Average to shove average height but not 6 ft.

:girlaff

Himu

« Reply #14978 on: December 05, 2022, 10:45:17 PM »

I'm confused. In any case I'm talking to my brother Beezy about black shit, not to an unfunny perma offended Australian.
IYKYK

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14979 on: December 06, 2022, 01:07:56 AM »

I'm confused. In any case I'm talking to my brother Beezy about black shit, not to an unfunny perma offended Australian.

Don't worry i'm not offended. Anyway, was referring to this:
https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_in_the_Middle_East

I'll up my joke game just for you k

Himu

« Reply #14980 on: December 06, 2022, 03:46:09 AM »
My cousins are male and I'm not an Arab. I was not raised within Islam so I don't have that as a predominant cultural norm and it's mostly the Arab's that have this tradition anyways, which I am not. In any case, even if they were female cousins it seems pretty weird and racist of you to suddenly bring up cousin marriage and attribute it to Arabs when cousin marrying is allowed in certain territories in the US and countries like Japan. It's not as uncommon as you think it is, basically, and it's not even exclusive to Arabs. Yet for some reason, me talking about cousins (male cousins at that), and you went "lightbulb!" and made a confusing bad joke, because despite for all of your so-called "openness" you're actually bigot. I truly detest hypocrites.

Continue to conflate Arabs with Islam all you want, it won't make you look any smarter.

I don't like to call people names but in this case I really can't be too charitable and you're truly a dumbass.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 04:03:18 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14981 on: December 06, 2022, 04:08:44 AM »
Weird hill to die on but k

I'm not going to apologise for you being confused, that doesn't seem very fair to me.

james

« Reply #14982 on: December 07, 2022, 02:36:50 PM »
My cousins are male and I'm not an Arab. I was not raised within Islam so I don't have that as a predominant cultural norm and it's mostly the Arab's that have this tradition anyways, which I am not. In any case, even if they were female cousins it seems pretty weird and racist of you to suddenly bring up cousin marriage and attribute it to Arabs when cousin marrying is allowed in certain territories in the US and countries like Japan. It's not as uncommon as you think it is, basically, and it's not even exclusive to Arabs. Yet for some reason, me talking about cousins (male cousins at that), and you went "lightbulb!" and made a confusing bad joke, because despite for all of your so-called "openness" you're actually bigot. I truly detest hypocrites.

Continue to conflate Arabs with Islam all you want, it won't make you look any smarter.

I don't like to call people names but in this case I really can't be too charitable and you're truly a dumbass.

If your cousin was female, conventionally attractive, and 9, would that be better?

Himu

« Reply #14983 on: December 13, 2022, 05:03:04 AM »
Real talk Beezy, I admire the Caribbean and African spirit so much!

We got what we wanted with civil rights act and voting rights act. Carribbean and African American immigrants come here and do business. Our (black American culture) been in a regress since the 60's and is now on life support. If an immigrant can make it here and become well off so can us. Black Americans have done to it ourselves by strapping ourselves to liberal ideology, feminist garbage, lowered standards. The black immigrants I saw and worked for in NYC were fighters. We don't have that anymore. We just complain. There's endless opportunities out there for us to take. Instead we just bitch. Funnily when we were under far harsh terms via segregation we often prospered. We are weak and have a disgusting culture of hedonism and low class values that prizes victimization over aspiration. When I have kids Inshaa Allah I will not raise them around black Americans and its ghetto worship culture. They will be raised around Africans, Caribbean's, and Asians that value education. I used to think Africans and Carribbeans were self hating because they didn't associate with black Americans. With age comes wisdom and it's definitely not self hate promoting them. Living in Little Caribbean in NYC was a life changing experience.

The Nigerian Americans really helped me to get to know my roots as a Nigerian by blood too. Nigerian Americans are true Black Excellence. :bow
IYKYK

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #14984 on: December 17, 2022, 04:38:30 PM »
Dec update, finger moved between the cheeks.

Himu

« Reply #14985 on: December 17, 2022, 08:49:28 PM »
I'm sorry you're going through that.
IYKYK

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #14986 on: December 21, 2022, 11:16:14 AM »
I'm sorry you're going through that.

why?

james

« Reply #14987 on: January 26, 2023, 01:22:53 PM »
My 3rd grade girlfriend has a Pixel 7 and it makes me feel good about my taste in women

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #14988 on: January 26, 2023, 03:53:56 PM »
Why are you dating a 3rd grader?
Margs

james

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14990 on: April 09, 2023, 03:12:46 AM »
ass
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 08:53:04 AM by team filler »

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #14991 on: April 09, 2023, 08:10:47 PM »
i am 50 and divorced

what a world

i want to watch this home movie please
fat

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14992 on: May 01, 2023, 06:07:06 AM »
 :doge
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 10:24:11 PM by team filler »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14993 on: May 03, 2023, 07:49:12 AM »
Filler, please stop using the Bore like it’s Snapchat.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14994 on: May 03, 2023, 08:48:55 AM »
Filler, please stop using the Bore like it’s Snapchat.
:hesright

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #14995 on: May 03, 2023, 08:51:03 AM »
If filler was using the bore like Snapchat we’d be seeing regular hog pics  ::)
Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14996 on: May 03, 2023, 08:53:54 AM »
I only send those to sluts  :heart

chronovore

• relapsed dev

Himu

« Reply #14998 on: May 09, 2023, 04:39:23 PM »
I think I finally reached a new height and I don't mean my literal height. I'm unfortunately not 6 foot. :lol But the height I'm talking about? It's a mentality. Oh my God, I gotta dispel this. I realized recently that I'm fucking dope. A few years ago after I detransitioned I was really in my feelings as I tried to discover who I really was and why I wasn't happy. I've been through lots of bouts of therapy and they've helped. In order to improve my chances with women I crashed YouTube to help me with tips. I found things that are utterly useless and not me like "game", and other things to try to change who I am as a person. In all of this I never really considered this one truth: I am enough. Because I didn't feel that I was enough I was desperate in my dealings with women. I was lacking authenticity, and I was lacking empathy. But after every single woman I dealt with I found I added another tool to the toolbox. I started this longing for someone else to fill the void but I've come full circle with the realization that I don't fucking need to. I'm dope! Who the fuck are you? This realization helped curate a self love I've never had before and I finally realized the maxim "no one can love you until you love yourself." For a long time I've sweated so many things and so many people. People that don't want in my life to begin with. Their loss. :yeshrug

Somehow this has swept over me into building a mindset of self love. For a long time I was a selfless person and I gave, and gave, and gave with little in return. But the more I love myself i realize I don't have to do that and only have to give to out of my own self and not guilt, or feeling obligated. I learned it's good to selfish (with some moderation) and it's good chase what you want regardless what others think (so long as they are not harmed). In this I'm using my phone less. It's a giant weight. Discord? Facebook? With whom? It's kind of a time waster for the most part. Others not checking on me? Fuck em unless they're busy and I know they'll get back to me eventually. For so long I was a people pleaser. A sniveling rat that begged for others to like me by being nice to them in a world that wasn't nice back.

How does this relate to relationships? In way, nothing. In another, everything. But more than that it's about the relationship with the self. I used to try to use crappy pick up lines and treating people poorly because some jack off told me to. The lines obviously didn't work. Now I do whatever the fuck I want, within reason and creed, and there's peace in that. Living authentically is the most freeing thing in this world and the result is now I realize my world is my world and it's up to me to curate the one I want to live in. It's like this internal thing where your internal thought is what results in the external. So I got in the job interview knowing that I'm the shit and I got this whether they hire me or not and walk out with an offer. Like-wise I'm doing the same with women. If there's one woman, there's another one around the corner. If a woman doesn't me how I want to be treated then fuck it. I dismiss her. Good day ma'am. You are dismissed. Pick up lines really are mega wack. What's so much better is just saying what you want and you're thinking. I used to think texting women and trying to get to know them in text and sending them memes and gifs and shit would help me with women. It just made me behave like a female. Saying what I want and being respectful regardless of the outcome though. And like I said earlier, this idea that I have to convince anyone to like me? Fuck that. If a woman doesn't like me then on to the next one. Who's she? She's not that good. She only thinks she is because other men, and the man I used to be, pedestalize the very thing God gave her - something that she hasn't earned or fought for. You want me? You need to come with more than a pretty face, some titties, and a booty and by raising this standard for myself I raise the standard of women I deal with in how they treat themselves and me. Unfortunately many women out there now are insecure brats who think they're the shit because they flaunt the booty. Mm mm mm. Pathetic.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 11:32:58 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #14999 on: May 12, 2023, 11:21:03 AM »
I just gotta admit. The more I step back and examine most people I'm not impressed. Leaning into this, I have been self examining myself and my depressions and anxieties and I'm asking myself why I was ever dismissive of myself before. I think this is why people say,"it's not a competition" because the competition is really that bad. The real competition is with yourself.

For a long while I kept rushing into relationships because I didn't want to be alone but honestly, as said, I'm pretty fucking dope. So given that fact my standards for who comes into my life should be pretty damn high. With more self love I've been saying no to so many women. I realized that a big part of self love is being able to say no and demand higher standards for how you are treated that you know you're worth. I turned down a woman yesterday. "If that's the case then maybe we aren't a good fit and this won't be going forward." So many men, as I have in the past, latch on to any woman because we feel that our options are so low but the reality is that our options are low because we would latch on to any woman and once I realized that, and embraced the blessings within myself, women have come in abundance. It makes no sense, but it also makes sense on a primal level and I'm really proud of myself to have finally "gotten" it.
IYKYK