Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1408830 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #15000 on: May 19, 2023, 06:20:38 PM »
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 05:20:51 AM by team filler »

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #15001 on: May 19, 2023, 06:42:59 PM »
:goldberg
Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #15002 on: May 19, 2023, 07:47:05 PM »
 :doge
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 12:02:40 AM by team filler »

BIONIC

« Reply #15003 on: May 20, 2023, 07:38:17 AM »
:doge

This was a great hog pic. Y’all missed out.
Margs

Snoopycat_

« Reply #15004 on: May 20, 2023, 08:17:55 AM »
some random gossip. My mates been dating a girl for a few months and she recently moved into his flat. He told me they split all the bills which is normal, but the other night he came home and ate some pizza he found in the fridge. Next morning she woke him up and demanded he give her a fiver for the half pizza. Lol. That sounds like psycho material to me but maybe it's normal dating now. I don't know.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #15005 on: May 20, 2023, 09:39:34 AM »
He ate the pizza she was saving for the morning, i'd be livid too

Snoopycat_

« Reply #15006 on: May 20, 2023, 04:38:59 PM »
Aye right enough. She might be the type who likes morning pizza. I get proper arsey if there’s no milk in the fridge in the morning but I wouldn’t go up to my misses and demand 50p

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #15007 on: May 21, 2023, 05:53:58 AM »
Morning pizza is the ultimate chad breakfast. She's just asserting dominance.

…possibly asserting Domino's.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #15008 on: May 21, 2023, 06:00:07 AM »
Eating someone's dry aged pizza is a cardinal sin.

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #15009 on: May 21, 2023, 08:44:00 AM »
Stealing day old pizza without asking is a dick move I'm with her

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #15010 on: May 21, 2023, 12:10:48 PM »
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 05:20:37 AM by team filler »

Himu

« Reply #15011 on: May 22, 2023, 02:08:45 AM »
Now that I'm pretty much in a good place with myself it's time to tackle some uncomfortable truths and one thing is my lack of social skills. This isn't just relationships but with people in general. As a teenager I was a loner and decided to invest in media via games and anime rather than social interactions. This carried into my adult years and now I'm playing catch up. So I've consulted someone to help me with this part of myself. Can't wait to get to work!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 02:41:05 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #15012 on: May 22, 2023, 02:40:24 AM »
One thing I've noticed in today's society is how we turn away from consequences of our actions. "They can't handle me", "if you can't handle me at my worse..." These mindsets spit in the face of personal responsibility. I've lost some people I care about and through nothing more than my own actions. I accept the responsibility that comes from what I've done. Due to that I want to make sure that at least coming from my side of things, I don't behave in a way that pushes others away again. This goes beyond the personal and into business. To be successful I need better minituae of the social norms of society that I've ignored or just didn't care about. So I have to learn to become a better person in this human activity we have and that means learning better social skills. Looking forward to it!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 03:21:10 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Himu

« Reply #15014 on: May 23, 2023, 05:52:31 PM »
Doing really, really well on the lady front. I have a few options and I'm confident. Honestly the more I assert, the more I dominate in a healthy way the better results I get. The more I lead and refuse her leadership the more a woman complies. It's actually relieving because I say what I want, within reason, and many women like it. "Be yourself" truly was the best advise there was, but there's a catch - you have to express what you truly want, even if it means dismissing a woman and saying we aren't compatible.

My goal is to get married within the next few years and I'm preparing for that in an Islamic sense.

I used to think things were rigged against men. Nope. A woman has to impress me and I do not tolerate women that think they can get by just being a pretty face. The confidence that comes from other areas seeps into how you deal with women. I love it. What can a woman ever do to me? She's a woman. Beat me? Fight me? Insult me? LOL Who cares. Once you accept your position as above women and that, more importantly, they're under your care, and how they secretly don't want to say that, things are pretty groovy.

Gender roles rock. It's how God made us to be. Keep treating women as equals and see how far you get. They won't admit it but they want someone better than them.

One thing I've noticed in today's society is how we turn away from consequences of our actions. "They can't handle me", "if you can't handle me at my worse..." These mindsets spit in the face of personal responsibility. I've lost some people I care about and through nothing more than my own actions. I accept the responsibility that comes from what I've done. Due to that I want to make sure that at least coming from my side of things, I don't behave in a way that pushes others away again. This goes beyond the personal and into business. To be successful I need better minituae of the social norms of society that I've ignored or just didn't care about. So I have to learn to become a better person in this human activity we have and that means learning better social skills. Looking forward to it!

Bought How To Win Friends and Influence Others.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #15015 on: May 23, 2023, 09:51:50 PM »

First chapter I see myself all over it. I'm a mostly negative, caustic person and I don't like being that guy. It talks about Abraham Lincoln got in a duel because he criticized someone to the point where they were willing to fight over their honor. My harsh words repeatedly push away some people I care about. It's time to stop talking badly about others and consider their perspective. I recently made a thread calling Janelle Monae a whore. Even if I still have those negative emotions they're not right to air publicly. I've pmed Bork to delete that thread. I need to change that aspect of myself and consider the best in others.
IYKYK

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #15016 on: May 23, 2023, 09:58:41 PM »

Dale Carnegie?

I took the leadership course at one of my jobs, was pretty good for navigating the corpo landscape.
^_^

Himu

« Reply #15017 on: May 24, 2023, 03:11:04 PM »

Dale Carnegie?

I took the leadership course at one of my jobs, was pretty good for navigating the corpo landscape.

Yup, Dale Carnegie.
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15018 on: May 24, 2023, 10:42:43 PM »

Dale Carnegie?

Agreed. It was a mandatory reading/course when I moved to a leadership position. This and stuff like Franklin Covey is a godsend for trying to understand corporate jargon, beliefs and culture. 

BIONIC

Margs

Himu

« Reply #15020 on: May 29, 2023, 01:31:34 AM »
These women I'm attracting are no joke. They're utterly compliant and are putting their best foot forward in a big way. I'm doing something right.

I told this sister to tell me her schedule so we can find some time to talk. She sent me her literal work schedule written in Notes app.

Like a literal screenshot with her entire work schedule for the next two weeks Monday to Friday. Bro.

I have ascended. It really does begin and end with the man.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 01:37:59 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #15021 on: May 29, 2023, 04:24:19 AM »
make some babies, himu breh

Himu

« Reply #15022 on: May 30, 2023, 09:27:28 PM »
Had a great phone call with a woman tonight.

She's really, really campaigning to be with me. Have a phone call with another woman tomorrow and a date on Friday. Let's see what happens. Let's see who campaigns the hardest.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #15023 on: May 31, 2023, 04:34:29 PM »
This will be my final Care Post (tm) on The Bore.

Any criticisms or thoughts on method?

IRL women

For in real life I just tell them straight out. I told one woman I know in person the following:

Me: I've been wanting to get some ramen at [redacted] Ramen. Let's get a bowl together next week. Friday at 7.

Her: Sure I’m ready

Me: Great. I'll pick you. Dress nice.

Online apps

A lot of men complain that we have to make the most effort but I've now fallen in my role as a man and relish it because it gives me the most power and most control over the outcome. If I succeed, it's on me. If I fail, it's on me. Not on her. Never on her. With this level of control it allows me to filter women. If she doesn't show reciprocity we are not right for each other. I am not begging for a woman's time or attention. I am not begging a woman because she's pretty. I state my intentions and she can accept them or get out.

For online apps I always look for three things I like about a woman and as a test, I ask her to list three things she likes about me.

This allows:

A. Me to lead the conversation out the gate.
B. See just how interested she is.
C. See if she's a selfish bitch.
D. Every single time I do it's specially curated just for her so it shows it's not a line, it's not "game", it's me being myself.

So for example.

Good day [redacted]. I messaged you on BLK app but you said this works better for you.

Let's play a game. list three reasons swiped right on you.

1. You're cute.:)

2. You have a Godly emphasis and dating with purpose. This is what am here for. Let's pursue this with God on our tongues.

3. You seem like you know how to have fun while also balancing the spiritual and mental.

It's your turn. List three reasons why you swiped right on me, [redacted].

Women either:

1. Love this

2. Hate this

The women that love it love it because I am genuine. I am looking for a wife, not a fuck toy, so I look for values and character. A woman with tattoos? She's out. A woman that shows too much skin? She's out. She doesn't respect herself and I am not associating with a half naked woman publicly. By looking at things that I like about the woman besides looks by just observing the psychology of her photos and profile, I can ascertain if we are clickable. Women also love it because I'm leading immediately. Women at the end of the day, want to be told what to do. They want to be directed by a man that knows what he wants. Not a boy that just wants sex and maybe, maybe somewhere down the line maybe will consider marriage.

Women that hate it hate it because they're on the apps for attention. She swiped because she likes attention. I tell a woman that doesn't like it that she's free to go and this will not go forward if she can't do the same and list three things she likes about me.

How did the woman above respond to this?

Omg! You did!

Ok first thank you for reach out to me on here. I finally got a chance to sit down and answer your questions.

1. I really like your gentle eyes. You cute. 🥰

2. I love how you express how you want hold hands, kiss forehead and have fun. That mean I can be myself around you.

3. Honestly, love your pictures the only thing you are missing is…. That beautiful white smile lol 😆

Jackpot. Instant attraction. I am forcing her, with my masculinity to be feminine by taking the lead. A lot of dudes complain (she's not submissive) but it's up to a man to make a woman submissive - by which, I mean cooperation - with his behavior.

This woman has hearted every single one of my messages and I have sent 5-6 texts total. We talk on the phone and we use text to plan.

Let's see other examples and how women respond:

Assalamu alaikum, [redacted]!

Let's play a game: I'll list three reasons I swiped right on you.

1. You're cute. :)

2. You have an energy that's infectious. I admit I'm a stoic, silent type so you are a ying to my yang.

3. You're a former engineer. I like a woman that builds things.

It's your turn. List three reasons you swiped on me, [redacted].

Her: Oh wow. I don't want to play. lol Ok. Let's see.

Me: If you don't play we don't go forward. It's a way for both of us to give reciprocation at my lead while having fun and appreciating the others positives.

Someone failed the test!!! :drudge

Being absolutely fine losing women is great because at the end of the day she's just some bitch. Who cares.

Let's look at some more.

Assalamu alaikum, [redacted]. Thought you were getting off the apps!

Let's play a game. I'll list three reasons I swiped right on you.

1. You're faithful to Allah and here for marriage.

2. You seem kind and earnest.

3. You're cute. :)

It's your turn. List three reasons you swiped right on me.

Her: I wrote that last week. You right in time for my reappearance lol

And your bio is def what I'd loveee

Oh 3 reasons.
1. Muslim is keyyyy
2. A man with intentions speaks volumes
3. You're handsome and seem genuine

This woman sends heart messages, sent me her work schedule in its entirety when I told her to tell me her schedule. She is completely compliant and ready to be led by a man.

Asking things is for chumps

I used to ask women things, now I don't. I command, very respectfully. Asking is for lames. Please ma'am, w-w-w-w-will you go out with me? Fuck outta here.

Example with the last woman:

Her: This is my schedule these two weeks only because of Memorial Day. Usually I work 8-5 M-F.

Me: Thank you very much for the openness! Let's have a phone call this Wednesday at 7. Get yourself some time to relax from the weariness of the day, talk to a few girlfriends on the phone, get a nice bath and then have a fun call with yours truly. Have a wonderful day and may Allah give you strength. Ameen ya Rabbi.

Me on a text after that: 7:30 rather so you have time to get home.

Her: Wednesday I'll probably work from home. Good morning. I really appreciate the consideration of time. You have a great day as well! 💓

Men complain that women don't know where to eat but here's the thing: who gives a fuck what she wants to eat? She wants you to be a man, remember you have some balls, and lead her! Tell her what to do and bam.

Texting a woman is the most pointless thing possible

I used to text women. No longer. It's such a vapid way to communicate and so much can be misunderstood. I treat texting, unless you're a close friend or a family member, like business. I'm direct and tell them we're doing this at x place at y time.

Remember that women are far more sexist than men. Despite their claims they want equality they still want men to fall into a traditional role. Men, in our empathy, have tried to treat them more equally, to bad results. Biology reigns and a woman can only respect a man that in a world of men that kiss her ass, has the balls to tell her what to do in a respectful way.

Respect a woman's time

If you're a dude messing with women and you have like, no plans to get married, unless you communicate that you don't want to get married or have kids, you're a sorry coward of a mother fucker. Women have a biological clock and don't have time to mess around with little boys that don't know what they want. If you want to eventually marry you should be looking for a woman that's marriageable now and state you're looking for a wife, not a fuck toy, not a girlfriend. Watch this up your standards both in their behavior, but also in how they treat you and how you treat them.

I've struggled with women a long time but I'm really happy I've gotten over the hump and I know that if it's not one of these ladies, I'll eventually find a woman that's good for me. Stay on your grind, remember you have balls, fuck this feminism shit - that's for them, but always be respectful and always be kind.

Because of everything listed here I no longer find dating stressful at all. Shit is fun AF, challenges you, and helps you grow.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 04:59:34 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #15024 on: May 31, 2023, 08:42:00 PM »
Chronically single person giving dating advice

:girlaff :crowdlaff :snoop
:O

BIONIC

« Reply #15025 on: May 31, 2023, 08:44:01 PM »

Sound like you need to grow some balls.
Margs

Himu

« Reply #15026 on: May 31, 2023, 10:11:32 PM »
Date set up. Hmm, three dates in less than a week.  8)

You're a pedophile.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 11:10:19 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #15027 on: May 31, 2023, 11:22:32 PM »
Another date set up once one is done with her finals. We getting Vietnamese :bow

Oh! She mentioned other types of food and wanted to try Thai so now we are getting Thai next time. Great part of leading is a woman will subliminally throw in suggestions and want you act on it.

I love being a man.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 11:39:50 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

james

« Reply #15028 on: June 01, 2023, 12:22:11 AM »

Sound like you need to grow some balls.

I'm about a month away from the 2 year anniversary

Meanwhile, Himu cant keep a girl for more than 3 dates

Curious

Himu

« Reply #15029 on: June 01, 2023, 12:28:33 AM »
See because of my previous dating experience that James said I don't have, I know full well that when a woman suggests something after you've decided something, it's a sure way to turn her off if you take up her suggestion.

In my example above, I said,"After you're doing with finals let's get some Vietnamese to celebrate and reward you for a good semester." She mentions she loves Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese but had never had good Thai.

The man I was before, would have tried to placate her because she came up with a suggestion: "Oh, let's have Thai instead of Vietnamese then."

NO!!!

After deciding something never go back on your word. As a serial flip flopper I have learned from dating to stick to the plan. If you let a woman say, change the date idea after you've decided what you want to do then she can start to make you change your mind in other ways and eventually gain control of the relationship and have you in a feminine, submissive role. She will eventually break up with you. Tale as old as time.

So by experience, I didn't say,"Oh yeah let's do that instead" I said,"ha, if you're good we'll get some Thai next time."

Life is the greatest teacher. Acquiescing leadership to a woman is one of the biggest mistakes you can make.
IYKYK

james

« Reply #15030 on: June 01, 2023, 01:01:48 AM »

I said,"After you're doing with finals

Now look who's dating high schoolers

Himu

« Reply #15031 on: June 01, 2023, 01:08:00 AM »

:bow

I'm telling you, these guys that lead with money bro. :sabu

Deal with the woman that likes you, not the woman you like. It helps so much. Often you'll note that the woman you like is the highest maintenance and the most beautiful woman.

It truly begins and ends with the man.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 01:47:17 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #15032 on: June 01, 2023, 03:20:38 PM »
Himus arc ended in the best possible way :lawd
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #15033 on: June 01, 2023, 05:17:49 PM »
If you let a woman say, change the date idea after you've decided what you want to do then she can start to make you change your mind in other ways and eventually gain control of the relationship and have you in a feminine, submissive role.

:lol

what the fuck?

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #15034 on: June 01, 2023, 06:06:42 PM »
If you let a woman say, change the date idea after you've decided what you want to do then she can start to make you change your mind in other ways and eventually gain control of the relationship and have you in a feminine, submissive role.

what the fuck?

Himu

« Reply #15035 on: June 01, 2023, 06:31:40 PM »
I'm not wrong about that. If you think I am you either lack experience or self reflection. You're free to disagree. You'll still be wrong.

Women look for a leader in men. If you are indecisive, it will bite you in the ass because leaders are not indecisive. They choose a point of action and commit. How can you lead a woman or a family if you can't make up your mind about something? That is pretty self explanatory and you're either a fool or inexperienced if you disagree. Sorry.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 06:36:44 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

james

« Reply #15036 on: June 01, 2023, 07:28:31 PM »
. If you are indecisive, it will bite you in the ass because leaders are not indecisive. They choose a point of action and commit. How can you lead a woman or a family if you can't make up your mind about something?

Incredible coming from the Himu account that can't keep a personality going for more than 6 months

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15037 on: June 02, 2023, 03:11:14 AM »
I'm not wrong about that. If you think I am you either lack experience or self reflection. You're free to disagree. You'll still be wrong.

Women look for a leader in men. If you are indecisive, it will bite you in the ass because leaders are not indecisive. They choose a point of action and commit. How can you lead a woman or a family if you can't make up your mind about something? That is pretty self explanatory and you're either a fool or inexperienced if you disagree. Sorry.

Your mind an logic got all sorts of fucked up at some point.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm letting you know what your view on women is perverse.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 05:28:53 AM by Cauliflower Of Love »

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #15038 on: June 02, 2023, 05:21:27 AM »
How long should you wait to give her your seed?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15039 on: June 02, 2023, 05:28:36 AM »
How long should you wait to give her your seed?

yes

BIONIC

« Reply #15040 on: June 02, 2023, 09:23:18 AM »

Margs

Himu

« Reply #15041 on: June 02, 2023, 02:27:47 PM »
You can tell by their negative energy and bullying that Bionic, James, and Cauliflower are not good with women. People I know that are nasty to others are always like that for a reason and it's often because they lack control or power in their lives so they default to passive aggression. It's really sad and I hope they get help. It is extremely feminine behavior. No wonder they like gossip so much.

Meanwhile, I am doing great out here. One woman is Christian and I really want a pious woman in my life. She said she wanted to see me and look me in my eyes and look at my face. I know I turn her on. But I'm not going to give it like a fucking a feckless man whore ready to drop everything to see a woman. I have been too busy and she's busy with studies so we can't see each other. I told her,"tell you what,  you go to church this Sunday, tell me what you learned, and I'll try to come see you when I'm not busy." She said,"I'll hold you to that." D discipline is one of the biggest things I've worked on and it's incredible. Being one of the few dudes that doesn't want to fuck her until marriage, wants to get to know her, but knows how to push the buttons, while not letting his dick control his mind. It's a win. And in the mean time I get to direct the relationship where I want it to go with my leadership and my own standards. It's beautiful. Being a man is incredible.

Combining this stuff I'm learning from How to Win Friends and I'm becoming even better of a leader and a man. I've had a hard time with family lately and I took some of the principles in it. People want to be appreciated and feel important so I have been working on rebuilding those bridges and lo and behold. Got some advice from uncle on some matters and brought my aunt's some homemade curry chicken and got him a bottle of vodka to show my appreciation. Recently I learned I don't show my appreciation for others enough. I'll say thank you but I don't act on it and give them a gift or something out of the blue. Relationships need constant tending, and tending means action rather than words.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 03:06:36 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15042 on: June 02, 2023, 03:11:26 PM »
Himu, I'm the least negative person you'll ever know (except for that murder).

You know whats the secret to being a man?

Become a better person.

There's this fucked up ideology in your mind. I'm not bullying you and I don't think. bionic or james are either.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #15043 on: June 02, 2023, 03:25:02 PM »
Well it's true that most of the good people mentioned by Himu needed a strong alpha leader to look out for them and protect them against the machinations of the hacks and a safe space to gossip :trumps
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #15044 on: June 02, 2023, 09:20:28 PM »
the idea that you need to become a better person to do well with women  :hitler

they don't care  :doge

Himu

« Reply #15045 on: June 03, 2023, 01:25:26 AM »
Great date night.

Also this really made my day. Mother of a woman that's very special to me said she's happy with the man I'm becoming. :bow

Nintex: said nothing about alpha. Alpha and beta are ridiculous.

What's the pattern with the people in here? They're all

They have no idea what it's like dealing with black women, who have been routinely left behind and not protected by black men. The result is very, very guarded women. There's a reason they typically go for thugs and gangsters when they're young - they're looking strong men, albeit in the wrong place. It makes sense after generations of being raped and abused under slavery, that you would be more independent than the average woman. I liken white women with microwaves and black women with ovens. The oven takes a lot longer to get warmed up. It has taken me a life time to crack the code on black women and I've finally found it. I understand you my sisters. The whole "don't need no man" is just a defense mechanism after being routinely disappointed and left defenseless by men. They require you to be even more masculine than other races of women but at the heart of it they want male leadership desperately. Thank you for upping the standards for us black women :bow
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #15046 on: June 03, 2023, 01:28:48 AM »
Nintex: https://thefederalist.com/2016/04/13/what-women-really-want-is-the-patriarchy/

:bow The Patriarchy :bow2

Women say they hate but actually want it. :rejoice
IYKYK

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #15047 on: June 03, 2023, 01:39:24 AM »
I liken white women with microwaves and black women with ovens.
:hmm

spoiler (click to show/hide)
This could be a Jack Donaghy line.
[close]

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #15048 on: June 03, 2023, 05:36:29 AM »
Great date night.

Also this really made my day. Mother of a woman that's very special to me said she's happy with the man I'm becoming. :bow

(Image removed from quote.)

They have no idea what it's like dealing with black women, who have been routinely left behind and not protected by black men. The result is very, very guarded women. There's a reason they typically go for thugs and gangsters when they're young - they're looking strong men, albeit in the wrong place. It makes sense after generations of being raped and abused under slavery, that you would be more independent than the average woman. I liken white women with microwaves and black women with ovens. The oven takes a lot longer to get warmed up. It has taken me a life time to crack the code on black women and I've finally found it. I understand you my sisters. The whole "don't need no man" is just a defense mechanism after being routinely disappointed and left defenseless by men. They require you to be even more masculine than other races of women but at the heart of it they want male leadership desperately. Thank you for upping the standards for us black women :bow
She wants herself and her daughter to be part of your harem inshallah  :mynicca

You remind me of Mehmet the second, who was a strong and responsible leader of the Ottoman empire and took Constantinople, yet did not desecrate the Hagia Sophia. He did not murder the children of those that betrayed him but instead cared for them as his own family. When his best friend and advisor was murdered trying to talk reason into Vlad the Impaler, he personally led a difficult campaign to overthrow Vlad that would bring him close to the Christian European Kingdoms that wanted to destroy him. Despite their promises to help, the Hungarian and other soy European kingdoms did not come to fight for Vlad. They were scared because even suffering from sabotage, betrayal, death in his own ranks and his men pleading to him to return to the safety of his palace, Mehmet II kept moving forward to face Vlad Dracula and end his brutal reign.
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15049 on: June 03, 2023, 06:26:35 AM »
. I liken white women with microwaves and black women with ovens.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

BIONIC

« Reply #15050 on: June 03, 2023, 07:23:50 AM »
Great date night.

She wants herself and her daughter to be part of your harem inshallah  :mynicca

You remind me of Mehmet the second, who was a strong and responsible leader of the Ottoman empire and took Constantinople, yet did not desecrate the Hagia Sophia. He did not murder the children of those that betrayed him but instead cared for them as his own family. When his best friend and advisor was murdered trying to talk reason into Vlad the Impaler, he personally led a difficult campaign to overthrow Vlad that would bring him close to the Christian European Kingdoms that wanted to destroy him. Despite their promises to help, the Hungarian and other soy European kingdoms did not come to fight for Vlad. They were scared because even suffering from sabotage, betrayal, death in his own ranks and his men pleading to him to return to the safety of his palace, Mehmet II kept moving forward to face Vlad Dracula and end his brutal reign.

:wut
Margs

BIONIC

« Reply #15051 on: June 03, 2023, 10:05:44 AM »
I found Himu’s Twitter account y’all:

Margs

Himu

« Reply #15052 on: June 03, 2023, 03:11:36 PM »
The origin of the conversation was on that Facebook. It involved a black man complaining about women wanting a provider - despite the fact he's Muslim and it's mandated - but that they refuse to cooperate with her husband.

Post he made:

Why do some women believe it a man's duty to spend money on her just by being his wife, but they don't believe it is their duty to cooperate with him just because he is her husband?

My reply:

Because a man should force cooperation with his masculinity. Submission, much like respect, is something that is earned. A lot of men beg for respect rather than command it with his actions. Also it depends on how you started the relationship. There are some women I really like but because I screwed up and was emotional I know deep down that I have tainted the relationship because she will now question my leadership. How you start is how you end and even if I truly care for her, I can't start from the beginning and prove I'm a different man to her. Women are reactive. It's why even though you did the dishes as a kid yesterday, and your mom thanked you, today you forgot or couldn't because life got in the way and now she's yelling,"you never do the dishes!!!!" even though you did them yesterday. Therefore, if she's not cooperative you are not leading and it's hard to turn that ship around. Start right, end right.

As Al Nisa says men are protectors and maintainers of women. It is a man's duty to lead and if the relationship flounders it is on us, because women react to what they feel. Of course, women can have consequences for their actions but at the end of the day it's the man that sets the tone, sets the expectations, sets the goals.
Women won't say it but they want to be directed by a man's leadership but you must be a qualified leader to earn her cooperation.

Being a man is about duty and obligation. Why shouldn't he want to spend money on his own woman? Now, this isn't to say I'm talking about leading with money aka flying a woman out, expensive vacations, a bunch consumerist crap. How you lead is how you set the tone so if you lead with expensive vacations and Gucci that woman will always expect that. If you say at the jump,"hey, we will maintain a low key lifestyle" and lead the relationship where YOU want to take it she will submit to it. If she doesn't she gets the door. I will find me a new, more compliant woman. Make sure she submits during the talk phase and crumbles to the pressure of your masculinity.

His reply:

I definitely agree that we need to have better character and have higher standards. I disagree that a man has to be at his best or reach a level to get respected by a woman. We should strive to treat people well in any type of human relationship.

My response:

My thing is reality. Women naturally want a leader in a man. This means she wants someone better than her. But many of us brothers make less than women, are more passive than women, have less hustle than women. If that's the case why in the world would a woman cooperate with such men? We should strive to treat people well regardless but it doesn't change the reality of human nature which is to be selfish and look down on those we perceive that are lesser than us.

Add in the fact that historically, black women have not been protected by black men. We didn't protect them in slavery. They were raped and assaulted and experimented on by slavers. We let them get killed in Jim crow times. We tried to integrate into white society which has been the downfall of the black community. We chased after white women. We are massively incarcerated. Many of us are drug addicts. Many of these women grow up fatherless by dad's that abandoned them or was unable to keep his nut in his sack and created a plethora of baby mamas. All this under our "leadership" as black men. Why should a woman respect a black man just because he's a black man when historically he hasn't protected, defended her? As I said at the beginning of this, respect is earned. Black women are holding us to a higher standard. A standard that is very much achievable.

As I said at the beginning of this, women are reactive. It begins and ends with the man.

This is why concentrating on women is pointless and why we should uplift men so we can lead better instead.

:rejoice

Let's Unpack All Of This

- Many men today are engaged in complaining about women rather than elevating themselves.

- They aren't women's raised success as a goal to get better as men.

- Many people assume masculinity is inherently toxic. That being assertive is bad. No, it isn't. There's a healthy balance in masculinity. Being a leader isn't simply always telling people what to do. That's like a boss that thinks being a boss is just barking orders rather than gently guiding his employees. Or a dad, who has learn to weave between hard and soft. That same is true for how a man handles women.

- In not a single one of my dialogues with women posted above am I controlling, demanding, or disrespectful. I'm just assertive. The women even compliment me on being considerate. There is a way to be masculine and not toxic.

- A healthy man must have a mix of both masculine and feminine traits. A man must know how to be hard and soft.

- A man's duty is to protect women but women are reactive and if you not leading she will not trust your leadership and leave the relationship.

- Today's men make a myriad of excuses. Excuses that women don't make. Men have become bitches. It's probably a consequence of the fact that it used to be a man's world solely, and we had exclusive power, but that's no longer the case. Honestly, women should be as a thing that helps men get better but instead it's creating a bunch of complainers.

- This is bad because the black community is only 13% of the population and the genders are already divided and black women already don't trust men. How will it end when you just have a bunch of men that complain about women 24/7? Not good.

- A man that complains about a woman's lack of "submission" is not a good leader. He hasn't earned her cooperation. He should work on himself first.

- All of this is derived from knowing ones self and what a man truly wants in his life.

- A man must accountable for his own actions and mistakes and learn from every single one.

Things previous generations of men fucked up on

- Teaching us how to be proper men

- Not teaching us how to be leaders

- Many skirted their duty to family and cheated or flat out abandoned their families.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 03:26:12 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

james

« Reply #15053 on: June 03, 2023, 05:27:09 PM »
And yet you've still not had a relationship last longer than a month

Curious

Himu

« Reply #15054 on: June 03, 2023, 09:44:35 PM »
One thing I've noticed is I have so much inner peace. It's like for the first time in my life I'm truly happy because it has come with self acceptance and love. One problem I've always struggled with was friendships. As I live longer I come to the realization that people, or men generally, as per my experience, do not need friends. I think have two friends in my life: Mupepe and another childhood friend. Mupepe and I exchange texts and communicate on a regular basis and even when we haven't seen each other in years we still appreciate and love each other as if time never stopped. I've always struggled with the fact I don't fit in places and for the first time this no longer depresses me.

Men have peers and acquaintances. Rarely friends. I really like caring for relationships but not all relationships are friendships.

I think I've been doing way too much salat, which is a good thing because the peace I feel after doing it is transferring to other places in my life. I really like this peace and the sole expectation that is this truth: I am enough.

And yet you've still not had a relationship last longer than a month

Curious
It's clear you're unhappy in your life and I pray to Allah you get the help you need. May Allah, the eternally Merciful and exceptionally Merciful, grant you ease and cleanse your heart. Ameen.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 09:54:08 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #15055 on: June 04, 2023, 06:45:30 PM »
I said earlier that women are reactive and men must take accountability for their actions. I'll say that my dealings with women in the past wasn't good. I was often thirsty, vindictive, envious, and emotional and women rightfully acted poorly towards me. I'd go into women's DMs and say unsavory things in the attempts that it would get them to like me. I've made an oath to myself to not go into random women's DMs and the amount of respect I've gained for myself is ten fold. Everyone makes mistakes but it takes a grown person to realize, correct, and further prevent them. The way I treated women in the past deserved disdain and I was a shitty person. Coming to terms of that part of myself and letting go of it, but even more than that, having the willingness to forgive myself over it, has been really freeing. It gives me a lot of peace.
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #15056 on: June 04, 2023, 10:40:32 PM »
I think you're confusing your own improvement for exposing existential truths about others. That people respond more favorably to those who display forms of self-control and honest self-confidence is not some fancy women hunting secret.

Himu

« Reply #15057 on: June 04, 2023, 11:29:18 PM »
I had Church Woman do something for me. Tell me what she learned in church today and she earns my time. For so long I gave women my attention for free. Now I kind of think they have to earn it and if she doesn't respond to me in a reciprocal way that satisfies me she gets cut. I cut a woman off the other day. Standing my ground after a life time of being wishy washy feels so good. It really works for me and I enjoy it because I'm being absolutely honest with myself. Women seem to respect men that they have to earn more.

I think you're confusing your own improvement for exposing existential truths about others. That people respond more favorably to those who display forms of self-control and honest self-confidence is not some fancy women hunting secret.

You're mistaking me. What you're saying is true, but I'm also diving into social observation into how women work and what they expect from men. It's merely an acknowledgement that what women say and what many of them actually respond to is day and night. For example, I took women saying that want a consistent man as meaning,"I want a man that texts me every day and is there for me every second." What they really mean is a man that's there on a regular not every day basis. They might like a good morning text but not every damn day. I realize now that because I would do the check on a woman every day and attach to my girlfriend even at the outset thing the women I attracted my whole life were really, really insecure women that were needy and needed constant validation. In some ways they many were users and manipulators too. Women respond to how a man acts and if he puts his right foot forward she will crumble to his masculinity and polarize. It's pretty hard to manipulate a man that doesn't tolerate bullshit and I tolerated a lot of bullshit because "omg pretty" for so long. It's fascinating to witness in light of all of this "men and women are both the same!!!" business.

As for your response, most men today are addicted to women's bodies. You say most people respect those that have some form of self control but men pedestalizing women because of their bodies ("I'd let her fart on my face" style stuff) is normalized within modern society. The thing is most men don't have self control. Women are showered with attention every day by armies of men due to social media. Look at a Facebook or Instagram post of a beautiful woman and look at the comments. Most of it will be men kissing her ass just because she's pretty. Women are smart enough to weaponize this to receive money. You say "most people" but when it comes to women's bodies, most men crumble. The ability to show you're not a prisoner to her looks is a massive asset.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 11:50:46 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #15058 on: June 04, 2023, 11:49:47 PM »
I still think you're making a category error because as you note you're also pursuing a different type of woman in a different manner. You even mentioned it yourself there:
the women I attracted my whole life were really, really insecure women that were needy and needed constant validation
In both the past and currently you're placing tremendous weight on the seen of your self's actions and deriving pretty broad conclusions from what you believe you are controlling. I think that's what's driving the reaction you're getting from others here that you then use to criticize them for not seeing the value of and employing your absolute methods.

Himu

« Reply #15059 on: June 04, 2023, 11:58:13 PM »
I'm actually going after many of the same type of women but in a different manner. I can absolutely compare and contrast how receptive they are now versus in the past. Even on the apps, if we get a match they will volunteer their information within a few messages.

Old method: Try to be a good guy. Let's get to know each other. Let's talk every day. Would you like a gift? Would you like to go out?

Current method: My time is valuable. Impress me. If I go full on, you should too. If you don't, you get the door. Three to four days without texting because she's just some woman I met and not that important in my life. What do you offer besides your looks (I don't ask that directly. I ask what her values are and if we are compatible)? Let's have a call or a date on this date at this time. Look cute for me.

New York really brought this out of me. NY forced my hand :dead So many options, so little time. So many flakes.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 12:02:31 AM by Himu »
IYKYK