Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1412289 times)

Himu

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #15180 on: July 05, 2023, 07:44:51 PM »
Get some balls, cuck.

Get help.

e: I'm sorry for taking jabs at the mentally unwell.

If it's that mental and that bad, report it to the police. Do it. See what they say.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #15181 on: July 05, 2023, 07:58:19 PM »
Honestly re-reading the paragraph the fact you think there's something mentally unwell about it, as if women aren't attracted to dominant men, shows your girlfriend is probably cheating on you. You actually think being assertive with a woman immediately - to show intentions - is a sign of mental illness! :crowdlaff What do you think flirting is? Good Lord, I feel sorry for your girlfriend. She has such a bitch washing her drawers and kissing her ass.

Especially in an online dating environment you must dominate/assert yourself immediately. if you don't, someone else will, and you will lose your lunch. But here you are, being all friendly and cute and nice, and thinking dominance is a sign of mental illness!

Give me your girls number so I can steal her, Cauli. Then again, she's definitely stolen already.

What a very feminine cracker you are. They were right about white men being cucks, dag. Impotent white boys. SAD.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 08:06:21 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #15182 on: July 05, 2023, 08:04:18 PM »
oh that's your thing.

Himu

« Reply #15183 on: July 05, 2023, 08:20:56 PM »

:drudge :drudge :drudge

MENTAL ILLNESS PLEASE CALL THE POLICE HOW DARE HE TELL A WOMAN WHAT TO DO WITHOUT ASKING HER

When he says dominate and assert he clearly means physical abuse. When he says check her he means he's going to slap her oh dear, oh god

IYKYK

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15184 on: July 05, 2023, 08:20:58 PM »
Whyd you think I was white?

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #15185 on: July 05, 2023, 09:20:44 PM »
Oh lord, he actually thinks that cringe pick up artist tier shit makes him look badass :era :dead
Margs

Himu

« Reply #15186 on: July 05, 2023, 09:42:03 PM »

I'm starting to understand why you guys, and I use that term loosely, are so mad at little old me just articulating how successful I am when I assert with women. It comes from a place of insecurity. It's why you spend your entire time talking mess about people on a site you hate so much. You could argue that it's normal to hate watch, like for instance a tv show, but hate watching a tv show normally requires one hour out of the week versus the multitude of hours you guys spend obsessed about people on another site not only here but also on your Discord.

It's even worse than I thought. You probably lack power and agency in some parts of your lives so you have to spend it bullying others online, or making fun of REEE your whole hours of the day. You are pathetic worms. Not only can you not tell a woman what you're going to do to her without fear of repercussions, you also have a constant urge to tower over others. I'm a pretty easy going and kind person but one thing I don't tolerate are people that treat others badly and I will not acquiesce from my divine duty to remind you how cucked you all are. You claim to be in relationships but given by your behavior you act just like the teachers in Pink Floyd's The Happiest Days Of Our Lives.

When we grew up and went to school
There were certain teachers who
Would hurt the children in any way they could (Oof!)
By pouring their derision upon anything we did
Exposing every weakness
However, carefully hidden by the kid
But in the town, it was well known, when they got home at night
Their fat and psychopathic wives would thrash them within inches of their lives

Cucked then, cucked now. Being a complete taco is forever.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #15187 on: July 05, 2023, 09:49:28 PM »
You ugly fuckers think you can take over this site, have everyone else leave, and ruin it with your bullshit? Do I look like a sniveling leftist? "B-b-b-b-b-ban them so we can post again!!!" :heh Fuck no. Think again. I'm not going anywhere. You will be continuously reminded how lame you all are and you will pray for ruining what was once a good site. I will make your time here miserable, you pathetic worm mealed cucks.
IYKYK

BIONIC

« Reply #15188 on: July 05, 2023, 10:18:22 PM »
Can entire meltdowns posts get on the newsfeed? Great content.
Margs

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #15189 on: July 05, 2023, 11:09:14 PM »
Where did I claim to be an alpha male in that paragraph? Like I said, it's all a projection on your part.
shows your girlfriend is probably cheating on you. ... Good Lord, I feel sorry for your girlfriend. She has such a bitch washing her drawers and kissing her ass.

Especially in an online dating environment you must dominate/assert yourself immediately. if you don't, someone else will, and you will lose your lunch. ...

Give me your girls number so I can steal her, Cauli. Then again, she's definitely stolen already.
I'm starting to understand why you guys, and I use that term loosely ... It comes from a place of insecurity. ... It's even worse than I thought. You probably lack power and agency in some parts of your lives ... You are pathetic worms. Not only can you not tell a woman what you're going to do to her without fear of repercussions, you also have a constant urge to tower over others. ... I will not acquiesce from my divine duty to remind you how cucked you all are.
Do I look like a sniveling leftist? "B-b-b-b-b-ban them so we can post again!!!" :heh Fuck no. Think again. I'm not going anywhere. You will be continuously reminded how lame you all are and you will pray for ruining what was once a good site. I will make your time here miserable, you pathetic worm mealed cucks.
:hmm

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15190 on: July 06, 2023, 12:45:36 AM »
ど助平

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
:O

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15192 on: July 06, 2023, 02:47:29 AM »
i cant tell if he thinks he's matt or robin.

He's actually ben.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15193 on: July 06, 2023, 04:28:21 AM »
I'm a pretty easy going and kind person but one thing I don't tolerate are people that treat others badly

Being a complete taco is forever.

Also using pink floyd lyrics to end your post is fucking :delicious

james

« Reply #15194 on: July 06, 2023, 12:22:57 PM »
I'm starting to understand why you guys, and I use that term loosely, are so mad at little old me just articulating how successful I am when I assert with women.

Anyways, the Wali rejected me and I'm fucking heart broken.

We connected through her Autism

:wut

Himu

« Reply #15195 on: July 10, 2023, 12:34:55 AM »
At a point now where women are coming to me and I have to turn them down.

Especially at work, women will smile and ask me my name and we talk a bit and they say they want to see me again. Sometimes I have to tell them that's not going to happen.

I work two jobs. One of those jobs is at the airport.

Today alone, United worker wanted to get to know me after work. Had to turn her down because the lifestyle of a flight attendant...yeah. We aren't compatible.

Female coworker wanted any excuse to touch me.

Manager is attracted to me but keeps it under wraps. Saw of her fellow managers walk up to her and get on his knees like a cornball when bringing her her lunch. She laughed but backed away. Being nice and cornball does nothing in the hierarchy of humanity. Being assertive and dominant assures victory. When she talks to me she wants to know more about me.

There's a woman I've been getting to know and she works in one terminal. I'm being shipped out to another terminal. Today I went to say goodbye to her and we are going to keep talking despite the distance.

A Muslim sister wants me to marry one of her daughters. :sabu She literally told me,"Pick one." :sabu

I got a DM from a Muslim sister from one of my groups. She's on the older side but told me some women her age have an interest in me. What a shocker.

After my time in New York, especially during a pandemic, I really don't think there's anything any person could possibly do to me. I'm confident in my abilities. I'm not posting this to humble brag but to measure my current success with what I used to be: someone that struggled with eye contact, had a slouchy posture, and low self esteem. It's really night and day. I said before to dominate a woman immediately. Honestly, every person needs to be dominated, or at least tested. I managed to conquer my fear of eye contact and look every person in the eye. They turn their eyes away, and I'm still looking them in the eyes. If it's a woman, I'll throw in a smirk. It works very frequently. Having a deep voice really, really helps.

Men that don't hold eye contact are interesting. Even more interesting is noting a man's handshake. You can tell a lot about a person on whether or not they hold eye contact and their handshake. My Imam gives the strongest grip of a handshake and he helped inspire me to not be afraid to show the world who you are and just give them a strong shake. I've noticed the more men respect you the better women treat you.

Allah really did make us to be primitive animals.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #15196 on: July 10, 2023, 12:53:14 AM »
In one of my Muslim groups this was posted today:

Let's say you been in talks with someone for about 3 solid months everything going great y'all following all the rules you are double dating with a married couple tonight the date is at his house y'all will have a light dinner after dinner 2 of his sisters show up with a bag he ask you to go try on the outfit that's in the bag and let him see you with it on you come back out to show him and one of his sisters you like the outfit and it gives him a chance to see your figure before marriage. he likes it then he say in a calm kind voice do you think we can exercise together and get you to drop about 40 pounds in the mid area do you feel offended and call everything off or do you lose the weight?....

My response:

Thinking about it, it should definitely be cut off. A man should lead his family. Real leaders lead by example. It's hard out here and almost all Americans are overweight. So if he wants her to lose weight he should lead by example and be living an active, healthy, fit lifestyle himself. He should he like,"baby, we need to get in shape. Both of us. Our future family needs to be healthy. I've seen what being overweight can do to a family and cause early partings and good byes. So let's be a good example to our future children and lose weight together. How bout it?"

If it's not that cut him off.

But she should cut this particular guy off anyways because he tried to see her figure before marriage which is creep status.

It got me thinking.

I really want to highlight how hypocritical a lot of men are. A lot of these "alpha male" type guys rant about promiscuous women when they're smashing and passing without remorse. If a man tells a woman to do something, but he's not doing it himself he's a piece of shit. I hear all these excuses.  "bubububut the male SEX DRIVE!!!!"

I may have called Janelle Monae a whore for her latest antics, and I was wrong for that, but in that time I haven't bedding women just because I can.
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #15197 on: July 10, 2023, 02:59:37 AM »
I'd like to try dating some foreign women. anyone not from the americas

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15198 on: July 15, 2023, 08:38:30 PM »
I was living vicariously through himu

whats up with the bitches?

Himu

« Reply #15199 on: July 15, 2023, 08:54:29 PM »
I held my dads hand as he died three years ago. Pretty sure at this point I have zero fear of anything but Allah. I am telling you, domination and behavior supersedes all else: money, status, whatever. The other day I met a new boss and it was a woman. I gave her a firm handshake and looked her in the eyes as said above. She told me expressively that I am a tough man. I barely said a word. Men will treat you way differently depending on how you carry yourself and with that, comes with the respect of women, which results of women trying to get with you. Even more so if you're short and you carry yourself like a real man. A lot of tall guys think they measure up just because they're tall but in reality they're just scared bitches. Same thing with a lot of buff dudes. You can deduce someone's psychological profile within seconds without a word spoken how someone else is placed in the social hierarchy. Photography especially has allowed me to gain this skill. You can meet someone that is rich but carries themselves like a coward but meet a bum that carries himself like a king. It's truly fascinating once you see through it all, and women are always determining and measuring a man's true strength. That Benjipwns libertarian "we're all equal" is utter bullshit and women especially know the truth: that men are supposed to be better than them and if you aren't they won't respect you an iota.

That boss that shook my hand I deduced is a highly successful manager that struggles to turn it off when she gets home so she appreciates men that dominate her. Unfortunately few man can. Sad.
IYKYK

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15200 on: July 15, 2023, 09:03:47 PM »
I gave her a firm handshake and looked her in the eyes as said above. She told me expressively that I am a tough man. I barely said a word.

That boss that shook my hand I deduced is a highly successful manager that struggles to turn it off when she gets home so she appreciates men that dominate her. Unfortunately few man can. Sad.

You are a broken, hypersexualized person.

Even if this isn't actually you and you're just having fun, this is what some think, and to those I say I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting.

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #15201 on: July 15, 2023, 09:21:28 PM »
with a one way stop straight into Satan's rectum.

:rock
OBE

Himu

« Reply #15202 on: July 15, 2023, 10:23:25 PM »
A lot of women in management want to give nice handshakes except they aren't getting them in return because they're seen as "weak" by a lot of men. Women respect men that aren't afraid to show strength to them. Women are anything but weak, though. They're absolutely ruthless and arguably more mentally strong than modern men. This is precisely why my boss gave me a compliment for giving her a nice, firm handshake.

I used to think that a lot of this stuff was just theatre. Handshakes, stuff like that. But it's really not. We live in a society that tells men "it's okay to cry". Sure, but not in front of you. The result is feminized men that society has helped create that only adds to our pain.

It's fascinating learning that a lot of stuff we as a generation passed off as "boomers are just sexist, overly machismo" turned out to be the correct way of seeing the world. Men shouldn't cry, and if they do they should do so privately or after something truly devastating like your dog dying. I saw my dad cry only once in my life. He didn't even cry at his mothers funeral. Those tears? When we put our dog Bo to sleep. He cried because he was a good dog.

I gave her a firm handshake and looked her in the eyes as said above. She told me expressively that I am a tough man. I barely said a word.

Even if this isn't actually you and you're just having fun, this is what some think, and to those I say I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting.

I'm not broken at all. In fact, I'm the most whole I've ever been. You are just unable to, or unwilling to, accept the truth of society because it breaks your heart how truly animalistic humans are. We are not "evolved". The Holocaust was less than 100 years ago. Iraq War less than 20. Unlike me, you haven't accepted the truth that all humans are sinful creatures probably because you don't even believe in sin. We are sinful and will always be sinful, imperfect creatures looking out for pure self interest. The utopia of Star Trek will never happen. You claim I am broken but the reality is that we are all are. That's what you can't accept, that you can't swallow, because it implicates you as well.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 10:36:46 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15203 on: July 15, 2023, 10:38:35 PM »
A lot of women in management want to give nice handshakes except they aren't getting them in return because they're seen as "weak" by a lot of men. Women respect men that aren't afraid to show strength to them. Women are anything but weak, though. They're absolutely ruthless and arguably more mentally strong than modern men. This is precisely why my boss gave me a compliment for giving her a nice, firm handshake.

I used to think that a lot of this stuff was just theatre. Handshakes, stuff like that. But it's really not. We live in a society that tells men "it's okay to cry". Sure, but not in front of you. The result is feminized men that society has helped create that only adds to our pain.

It's fascinating learning that a lot of stuff we as a generation passed off as "boomers are just sexist, overly machismo" turned out to be the correct way of seeing the world. Men shouldn't cry, and if they do they should do so privately or after something truly devastating like your dog dying. I saw my dad cry only once in my life. He didn't even cry at his mothers funeral. Those tears? When we put our dog Bo to sleep. He cried because he was a good dog.

I'm not broken at all. In fact, I'm the most whole I've ever been. You are just unable to, or unwilling to, accept the truth of society because it breaks your heart how truly animalistic humans are. But unlike me, you haven't accepted the truth that all humans are sinful creatures probably because you don't even believe in sin. You claim I am broken but the reality is that we are all are. That's what you can't accept, that you can't swallow, because it implicates you as well.

It COMPLETELY "implicates" me. For whatever the hell implication means in your right or wrong world is.

I have no debate with you that people are animalistic and instinctive and selfish pieces of shits.

It's just that you think you're not and you have to make this two level grade where you're just *slightly* above.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15204 on: July 15, 2023, 10:42:02 PM »

I just caught this, and this was actually what I was going to explain to him. 

It's like you're working through every possible incarnation. Jet.

Himu

« Reply #15205 on: July 15, 2023, 10:47:07 PM »
I never claimed to be perfect once in any of this. I own up to my flaws. In all of this, I've said repeatedly that it all comes down to the man. I own up to my failures and I like failing because it means I get an opportunity to learning something. I am merely expressing myself in a manner that I only know how, in a form of communication that it was designed for. Where else am I supposed to articulate what I've seen in society? Facebook? Nope. I will articulate what I notice in humanity thank you very much. In what way do I think I'm above if I admitted in the very last post that I was wrong about my viewing of the world? It's quite the opposite.

I just caught this, and this was actually what I was going to explain to him. 

I'm the person that wrote it.
IYKYK

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15206 on: July 15, 2023, 11:14:23 PM »
which drug are you on right now?

In all of this, I've said repeatedly that it all comes down to the man.

Why?

In what way do I think I'm above if I admitted in the very last post that I was wrong about my viewing of the world? It's quite the opposite.

Every single time you think every woman is smelling your dick as you walk by.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 11:21:17 PM by Cauliflower Of Love »

Himu

« Reply #15207 on: July 16, 2023, 12:11:45 AM »

Why?

In what way do I think I'm above if I admitted in the very last post that I was wrong about my viewing of the world? It's quite the opposite.

I don't necessarily think so. You are interpreting this as the case. Not necessarily smelling my piece, but I think I've definitely found a medium where I can gain the respect of both men and women. I never claimed I'm every woman's cup of tea. But I'm far more pleasant and by far more attractive to women than I used to be when I didn't believe in myself. After a lifetime of struggling with women I don't think it's wrong of me to appreciate that I can now date multiple women at once to determine which one is right for me. That's all. I really like women. How you interpret that as me saying,"all women like me!!!" is beyond me, but it smells of insecurity that you would reach that far. All praises are due to Allah for helping me understand a man's role and a woman's role in society.

I am completely sober.

It comes down to the man because I've said plenty of times in all of this that women look to strong men. Women despite how society portrays them to be, are far more sexist than men are. It's why even feminists expect a traditional gender role from men they are with and are often turned off by more feminist, egalitarian men. Women, in their heart of hearts, just wanted security. Backup. They just wanted to be able to work and not rely solely on a man. What happens when their husband dies? Or they get a divorce? In the old world their only alternative was to get married to another man or stay eternally trapped to marriage with an abusive man. This made women eternally beholdened to men. So they fought to be able to work and make their own money which made them independent of men. But despite their battles in the workplace where they want to be seen as equals, they don't want to be seen as equals romantically, and you will fail time and time again if you treat them romantically as equals. This means they expect tradition to prevail and they expect a man to lead. Telling them what to do (this is why you don't ask a woman what she wants for dinner, very rarely do they know and they want you to say,"let's go here, let's do this" etc), setting the tone, setting the expectations, leading the relationship. This means it's on a man to stoke the attraction and act on it. Women very rarely act on attraction or are the first to make a move. Usually they will give a man signs and expect him to act on it. Therefore, as a man you must start right and end right. This doesn't mean you're for every woman, and you obviously have to vet every woman you get with. I have argued all of this for pages from a sociological but more importantly, biological, framework. Men are men and women are women regardless of our origins. A relationship often fails on the hands of what a man is doing or has done. It is a man's job to provide and protect women and women look up to men as leaders. This doesn't mean that women are incapable of doing wrong, but it's a man's duty to make sure the relationship is a success overwhelmingly because women, romantically, are under men and women like it that way. Therefore, since they are under us, it's up to us to drive the relationship to success. If the relationship fails we fail. This is 100% self reliance, self responsibility mindset. You will notice if a woman loses attraction often it's something you as a man did. This is also why 50-50 doesn't work.

Look in your heart, you know it to be true. You think a woman goes for a submissive man? Why? If she does she must be domineering. And masculine men know how to lead. Leading well means knowing when to lead and when to follow. In relationship terms, the man is the captain. the woman is the navigator. At the end of the day, even if the navigator is wrong it's still the captain's call and he has to sink with the ship like a good captain and assume responsibility for his actions. That is the self sacrifice manhood entails and requires.
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #15208 on: July 16, 2023, 02:08:12 AM »
That Benjipwns libertarian "we're all equal" is utter bullshit
only to receive delusional mindreading, weird attempts at personal attacks and elaborate accusations in return.
you argued against something that wasn't even said including in one instance borderline arguing against the explicit opposite
You don't even know my position on any of these topics ... you still unleashed a diatribe against those assumptions you held anyway.
Don't stop, eventually the strawmen in your head will stop attacking you for having pierced the veil and convert.

team filler

• filler
  • filler

benjipwns

« Reply #15210 on: July 16, 2023, 02:22:04 AM »
Actually coincidentally just really discovered them, I had knew of them but never really listened except to a song here or there.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15211 on: July 16, 2023, 03:51:49 AM »

Why?

I don't necessarily think so. You are interpreting this as the case. Not necessarily smelling my piece, but I think I've definitely found a medium where I can gain the respect of both men and women. I never claimed I'm every woman's cup of tea. But I'm far more pleasant and by far more attractive to women than I used to be when I didn't believe in myself. After a lifetime of struggling with women I don't think it's wrong of me to appreciate that I can now date multiple women at once to determine which one is right for me. That's all. I really like women. How you interpret that as me saying,"all women like me!!!" is beyond me, but it smells of insecurity that you would reach that far. All praises are due to Allah for helping me understand a man's role and a woman's role in society.

I am completely sober.

It comes down to the man because I've said plenty of times in all of this that women look to strong men. Women despite how society portrays them to be, are far more sexist than men are. It's why even feminists expect a traditional gender role from men they are with and are often turned off by more feminist, egalitarian men. Women, in their heart of hearts, just wanted security. Backup. They just wanted to be able to work and not rely solely on a man. What happens when their husband dies? Or they get a divorce? In the old world their only alternative was to get married to another man or stay eternally trapped to marriage with an abusive man. This made women eternally beholdened to men. So they fought to be able to work and make their own money which made them independent of men. But despite their battles in the workplace where they want to be seen as equals, they don't want to be seen as equals romantically, and you will fail time and time again if you treat them romantically as equals. This means they expect tradition to prevail and they expect a man to lead. Telling them what to do (this is why you don't ask a woman what she wants for dinner, very rarely do they know and they want you to say,"let's go here, let's do this" etc), setting the tone, setting the expectations, leading the relationship. This means it's on a man to stoke the attraction and act on it. Women very rarely act on attraction or are the first to make a move. Usually they will give a man signs and expect him to act on it. Therefore, as a man you must start right and end right. This doesn't mean you're for every woman, and you obviously have to vet every woman you get with. I have argued all of this for pages from a sociological but more importantly, biological, framework. Men are men and women are women regardless of our origins. A relationship often fails on the hands of what a man is doing or has done. It is a man's job to provide and protect women and women look up to men as leaders. This doesn't mean that women are incapable of doing wrong, but it's a man's duty to make sure the relationship is a success overwhelmingly because women, romantically, are under men and women like it that way. Therefore, since they are under us, it's up to us to drive the relationship to success. If the relationship fails we fail. This is 100% self reliance, self responsibility mindset. You will notice if a woman loses attraction often it's something you as a man did. This is also why 50-50 doesn't work.

Look in your heart, you know it to be true. You think a woman goes for a submissive man? Why? If she does she must be domineering. And masculine men know how to lead. Leading well means knowing when to lead and when to follow. In relationship terms, the man is the captain. the woman is the navigator. At the end of the day, even if the navigator is wrong it's still the captain's call and he has to sink with the ship like a good captain and assume responsibility for his actions. That is the self sacrifice manhood entails and requires.

lol

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15212 on: July 16, 2023, 04:20:41 AM »
Decided to watch this in honor of our fallen woman himu

benjipwns

« Reply #15213 on: July 16, 2023, 07:34:42 AM »
Because you didn't articulate the reasons for the change, you simply declared the old belief false/deprecated and the new belief correct/superior. Why is the old belief incorrect? You never say, you simply declared it so and brag about how much better off you are now that you've changed beliefs. This has been the recurrent position that I pointed to originally weeks ago, you're not trying to convince, you're trying to berate and insult others into converting without giving them a reason why other than to avoid your treatment of them.

I'm not broken at all. In fact, I'm the most whole I've ever been. You are just unable to, or unwilling to, accept the truth of society because it breaks your heart how truly animalistic humans are. We are not "evolved". The Holocaust was less than 100 years ago. Iraq War less than 20. Unlike me, you haven't accepted the truth that all humans are sinful creatures probably because you don't even believe in sin. We are sinful and will always be sinful, imperfect creatures looking out for pure self interest. The utopia of Star Trek will never happen. You claim I am broken but the reality is that we are all are. That's what you can't accept, that you can't swallow, because it implicates you as well.
I can accept the truth of these premises and still reject your conclusions. That's the reason you're constantly resorting to making incorrect claims about my positions (I can't speak for others), you seemingly can't comprehend that I see the logic leading to different conclusions from the same premises. To take what I quoted above you contend that my position must be that everyone is completely equal when this is the complete opposite of my position, the problem is that you don't follow the reasoning of how I get to my position that the appropriate moral default is we should treat individuals equally until our knowledge of their inequality informs us as to how they differ. The dispute does not result from my taking a position that men and women are entirely undifferentiated and therefore you have ascended to a higher connection with reality but from my position that all individuals are different and that you therefore are erasing the nuances by aggregating all men (edit: or rather, there are two classes of men, the life coaches and the cucks) and all women into singular masses whose individual preferences do not exist and are simply base desires established by evolution intelligent design. Within seconds you claim intimate knowledge of a woman you just met based on your claimed elevated knowledge of predetermined humanity. This is yet again another example where you, devoted declared enemy of the progressives, is adopting the most absurd and extreme beliefs of the progressives and following them to the same conclusion while only developing a different specific temporal position because you adhere to a different authority (whatever sect of Islam and YouTube) from the one (Western academia and Twitter) they do.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 07:51:17 AM by benjipwns »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15214 on: July 16, 2023, 07:39:01 AM »
you can speak for me benji san

BIONIC

« Reply #15215 on: July 16, 2023, 09:57:25 AM »
Himu, it’s unfair that this wealth of knowledge is only available on a dead website. Please share your wisdom with the rest of the world. The people deserve to know this lost and forbidden knowledge. Make sure to post the YouTube and TikTok links here so we can all in be in awe of the master :bow :bow2
Margs

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #15216 on: July 16, 2023, 10:39:58 AM »
Men shouldn't cry, and if they do they should do so privately or after something truly devastating like your dog dying. I saw my dad cry only once in my life. He didn't even cry at his mothers funeral. Those tears? When we put our dog Bo to sleep. He cried because he was a good dog.

Many muslims believe dogs are filthy and tainted. They are ritually unclean, as is anything that comes into contact with their saliva.
Many will not even touch a dog because of this. Many more believe they exist only for utilitarian purposes like guarding property and should not be owned for companionship.

Is this what you consider a 'correct' man to be? An exemplar you should follow?
Someone that will not mourn the human being that gave them life as they would a beast barely acknowledged in your own religion?

How do you reconcile this?

If you had a daughter, would you want to demonstrate that her life is worth less than a filthy impure dog to you?

Can you at least consider that you are learning the wrong lessons from the wrong people?

Himu

« Reply #15217 on: July 16, 2023, 03:22:25 PM »
Men shouldn't cry, and if they do they should do so privately or after something truly devastating like your dog dying. I saw my dad cry only once in my life. He didn't even cry at his mothers funeral. Those tears? When we put our dog Bo to sleep. He cried because he was a good dog.

Many muslims believe dogs are filthy and tainted. They are ritually unclean, as is anything that comes into contact with their saliva.
Many will not even touch a dog because of this. Many more believe they exist only for utilitarian purposes like guarding property and should not be owned for companionship.

Is this what you consider a 'correct' man to be? An exemplar you should follow?
Someone that will not mourn the human being that gave them life as they would a beast barely acknowledged in your own religion?

How do you reconcile this?

If you had a daughter, would you want to demonstrate that her life is worth less than a filthy impure dog to you?

Can you at least consider that you are learning the wrong lessons from the wrong people?

My dad was not Muslim. I converted. Dogs are still creatures of Allah and should be treated with kindness and love. I still pet dogs regularly. In NYC, even after converting to Islam, I greeted every single dog I met on the street. I just wash my hands after. Dogs are lovely animals and are not haram in Islam. You are gravely mistaken and they dogs have a specific role in society as humans helpers. They can take on many tasks. You seem to be the real fundamentalist here, something you haven't considered. In fact, your gotcha shows you aren't as smart as you think you are. A cursory google search show dogs are used in the most Muslim of societies.

https://english.alarabiya.net/coronavirus/2020/07/31/Coronavirus-UAE-s-police-dogs-first-in-the-world-to-successfully-sniff-out-COVID-19

Not only can you not observe life, you cannot even Google.

Who said girls lives are lesser than dogs? I don't think you've comprehended a single thing I've written. Women are under the care of men. Women biologically want a strong man that cares for them. Not only financially as is the common trope, but also emotionally and physically. Women's brains are structured differently than men's. Women's brains multi-task better and they use more of their brain at once than men do. But this also means that women cannot handle a lot of stress because their brains take in a lot at once. It's too much for them. Women are literally built differently than men and this means that women need men to care for them. Have empathy for women. Women, under too much stress, crumble. They alreaedy do enough already. They get pregnant, they have babies, they help raise families. That's enough already. They deserve to live in comfort. This is why women need, biologically, comfortable rooms and comfortable areas with a bunch of pretty shit and furniture while us guys can survive in a room that's nothing but a mattress and a tv and a PlayStation and have no complaints. The fact you would debate this shows you probably don't have a single protective instinct in your body. There's a reason men are taught to hold doors for women. There's a men are taught to give their seat for women. There's a reason men are taught to walk on the street side for when on the sidewalk when walking with a woman.

Also, men tend to die earlier than women. 10-20 years earlier than women. My grandfather died in 2006. Grandma is still alive. A man's duty is to care for the women under his care, even his mother. This is what it means to be the "man of the house". You, as a man, must care for her even after death.

I've learned the right lessons and these observations of the world did not come from Islam. You disagree with it because you society has tricked you that men and women are equal and the same. Just one has titties and vagina and the other has a dick. We are not and that's not the case.

There's a reason why college educated women struggle finding mates. Because women marry up, but the higher they get the less men that are better than them there is, limiting their pool. This is one of the double edge swords of feminism. Yet despite this, if I had a daughter, I would still advise her to get educated (just find her husband in school). Why? Even housewives need backup plans in case their husband dies. She must know how to survive on her own, but make no mistake she needs men.

My occupation is photographer. I shoot people and social documentary. It is my job to think of social apparatus and systems and mechanisms. You think this came from Islam?
IYKYK

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15218 on: July 16, 2023, 03:26:06 PM »
Women are under the care of men

shut the fuck up.

Do you not see your misogyny?

My occupation is photographer. I shoot people and social documentary. It is my job to think of social apparatus and systems and mechanisms. You think this came from Islam?

your a creeper making up stories of people

Himu

« Reply #15219 on: July 16, 2023, 03:33:49 PM »
"Shut the fuck up"

You act like a woman and then you get mad when you're called a feg.

It's okay for women to act like women. They're women. But a man must aspire to higher character.
IYKYK

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #15220 on: July 16, 2023, 04:00:00 PM »
"Shut the fuck up"

It's okay for women to act like women. They're women. But a man must aspire to higher character.

Literally women are lesser than men.  Jesus you’re the worst.

benjipwns

« Reply #15221 on: July 16, 2023, 04:56:30 PM »
Women are literally built differently than men and this means that women need men to care for them. Have empathy for women. Women, under too much stress, crumble.
Unlike men who are always resilient in all circumstances and always think clearly under stress. Even when a Wali, a man, rejects them. Or when a forum, of cucks, criticizes them or YouTube life coaches.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #15222 on: July 16, 2023, 05:52:50 PM »

I need to frame this and hang it in my office :delicious
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15223 on: July 16, 2023, 06:46:35 PM »
"Shut the fuck up"

Lol

True alpha

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #15224 on: July 16, 2023, 07:01:34 PM »
I have been gone for years, what the fuck happened to himu

I mean Jesus christ
püp

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #15225 on: July 16, 2023, 08:14:10 PM »
 :lol

BIONIC

« Reply #15226 on: July 16, 2023, 10:16:23 PM »

I mean Jesus christ

He achieved levels of enlightenment we dare not dream of.
Margs

james

« Reply #15227 on: July 16, 2023, 10:28:22 PM »
Himu says he's Muslim

Himu says he shook a woman's hand

Per Muslim law he's now going to hell

Biggest oof

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #15228 on: July 16, 2023, 10:44:24 PM »
egads.  Thats fucking dire

anyhoo I’m having a baby yall
püp

benjipwns

« Reply #15229 on: July 16, 2023, 10:49:09 PM »
Some of these posts aren't sounding very supportive.

james

« Reply #15230 on: July 17, 2023, 12:10:42 AM »
egads.  Thats fucking dire

anyhoo I’m having a baby yall

Congrats!

Do you know if it will be a boy or a farm animal?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15231 on: July 17, 2023, 10:07:54 AM »
I'm loathed to do this, but it's a slow monday:

Who said girls lives are lesser than dogs? I don't think you've comprehended a single thing I've written. Women are under the care of men.

You just LITERALLY said women are things be taken care of by men.

Women biologically want a strong man that cares for them. Not only financially as is the common trope, but also emotionally and physically. Women's brains are structured differently than men's. Women's brains multi-task better and they use more of their brain at once than men do. But this also means that women cannot handle a lot of stress because their brains take in a lot at once. It's too much for them. Women are literally built differently than men and this means that women need men to care for them.

Have you ever actually lived with a woman? Or talked to your mom?  or just been like "how are you" to another woman?

Have empathy for women. Women, under too much stress, crumble. They alreaedy do enough already. They get pregnant, they have babies, they help raise families. That's enough already. They deserve to live in comfort. This is why women need, biologically, comfortable rooms and comfortable areas with a bunch of pretty shit and furniture while us guys can survive in a room that's nothing but a mattress and a tv and a PlayStation and have no complaints.

"They" don't get pregnant.  You wanting to leave in a concrete room with just video games doesn't make you a man. It makes you an infantile.

The fact you would debate this shows you probably don't have a single protective instinct in your body. There's a reason men are taught to hold doors for women. There's a men are taught to give their seat for women. There's a reason men are taught to walk on the street side for when on the sidewalk when walking with a woman.

Yea, the bullshit ideal you've warped into your mind about woman being feeble.

Also, men tend to die earlier than women. 10-20 years earlier than women. My grandfather died in 2006. Grandma is still alive. A man's duty is to care for the women under his care, even his mother. This is what it means to be the "man of the house". You, as a man, must care for her even after death.

I fucking dare you to take all the shit youve said in this thread in a print out and red it to your grandma.

I've learned the right lessons and these observations of the world did not come from Islam. You disagree with it because you society has tricked you that men and women are equal and the same. Just one has titties and vagina and the other has a dick. We are not and that's not the case.

There's a reason why college educated women struggle finding mates. Because women marry up, but the higher they get the less men that are better than them there is, limiting their pool. This is one of the double edge swords of feminism. Yet despite this, if I had a daughter, I would still advise her to get educated (just find her husband in school). Why? Even housewives need backup plans in case their husband dies. She must know how to survive on her own, but make no mistake she needs men.

People marry up, and stupid fucking ideas like the ones you keep spouting is why  they pass.

It's not feminism, it's not man hating, it's fucking idiocy they are rejected.

As a photographer, you need to look at the circumstances instead of the subject.

Himu

« Reply #15232 on: July 19, 2023, 02:26:24 PM »
You disagree that a man should be dominant and assertive. :yeshrug We disagree on basic, clear terms. Women like kind, passionate, dominant men. This statement in itself angers you.

I never said that I aspire to just play video games. Everything I'm saying is filtered through your own processes rather than examining what I'm actually saying: men need less to be comfortable than women. Women, for obvious reasons, have a higher standard for what they define as "comfortable" or "safe". Your constant "I know what you're REALLY saying!" reminds me of a woman. I do not argue with women.

My grandmother is traditional and knows a man's duty. My cousin works and his wife stays at home taking care of their baby. She has her own business on the side.

Photography killed my social anxiety. Have you taken a picture of people, went up to them and had the courage to say,"you know, you looked really wonderful in this light. It was a nice moment. I took a photo. How do you like? Want a copy" or "you two look absolutely wonderful. I'm a photographer, here's some samples of my work. Would you like a picture? Free of charge." Do that every day, in New York City, for a few years. You'll pick up a lot of things about human behavior and non-verbal cues. I'm especially attuned to non-verbal and body behavior. Because of this, I've gotten good at looking people in the eyes and communication. I've also worked jobs at bars and restaurants where I'm interacting with lots and lots of people. In NYC, I'd make it my goal to interact with as many people as possible, which is far more likely than other places due to the amount of foot traffic. I have practiced for years, and I have now fine tuned it. I'm pretty good at getting good at art, whether it's drawing or photography. I've been applying the same thing to social skills.

The only person who can test what I've done is Beezy. The others, besides maybe Tiesto, don't know how fierce and competitive dating in New York is like. Beezy, when you go out, look every single person in the eyes. Don't scrunch your brow. Give them kind, gentle eyes and a smile. If it's a man in the office, look him in eyes, don't turn your eyes away first, give him a firm (not crushing) handshake. With women, look them in the eyes make sure they're soft eyes, really look in to the color of them and admire them. Women are tougher than men at this because they practice it daily with other women. When you see two women talk they always look each other in the eyes. So they have better practice. But you're a man, and they know you're supposed to be stronger than them. Some will be tough and keep eye contact at a long period. Don't be the first to look away. Give her a slight smile. When she looks away, you've won. When she looks away, you look away, when she looks back look back at her, give her a smirk. After that you can stop looking her in the eyes because it'll be seen as aggressive. She might have her interest piqued and ask your name, which is the clear you need to make something happen. You can say a lot without saying anything at all. Look every single person in the eyes, young or old, and see what happens to them in terms of behavior. In order to alter human behavior you need a tool to alter it with. It's like having a camera. When you shoot street people are guarded if they know you're taking photos of them. You'll take a photo of someone and if they catch you they'll be like,"are you taking a photo of me?" but if you act like you're taking photos beyond them, like a building or across the street, they let their walls down. "Oh, he's just taking a photo of across the street." Then snap it. Looking someone in the eyes is similar. It gives you a massive advantage over every other man because the majority of men are insecure and aren't doing this with women.

Obviously don't do this on the subway. I don't want you to die. Go to Washington Square Park on a weekend. Have an excuse to meet other people like a camera or something. You do rock climbing, try to get others to climb rocks and do everything above. Watch how far you get.

I really feel sorry for the women in your life, Cauli. To think they have a man in their family that thinks women shouldn't be cared for. I'm sorry but it's not commendable in any way.

A few days away and I realized I'm really different here than I am in real life. I don't like the feelings I project here at all. It's all ego and it's spiritually negative. I'm not a big fan. It resulted in me calling people things like fegs and I know some pretty cool gay people. I'm sorry for that. In this discussion I'll admit I'll say I'm wrong. Arguing for the sake of arguing is pointless and a sign of ego. Another part of me that needs fixing. *takes out list*

I mean Jesus christ

I moved across the country and became a man.

"Shut the fuck up"

Literally women are lesser than men.  Jesus you’re the worst.

Not lesser. But men are capable of much more damage. Sexually, physically. Therefore, there's higher standards placed upon us in terms of behavior. A man must have higher emotional control than a woman because he's capable of violence, for example. Never trust a perma offended man. It shows he's lacking something and is not to be trusted.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 02:42:42 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

BIONIC

« Reply #15233 on: July 19, 2023, 04:01:16 PM »
Never trust a perma offended man. It shows he's lacking something and is not to be trusted.

:thinking
Margs

Himu

« Reply #15234 on: July 20, 2023, 12:42:45 AM »

Because you didn't articulate the reasons for the change, you simply declared the old belief false/deprecated and the new belief correct/superior. Why is the old belief incorrect? You never say, you simply declared it so and brag about how much better off you are now that you've changed beliefs. This has been the recurrent position that I pointed to originally weeks ago, you're not trying to convince, you're trying to berate and insult others into converting without giving them a reason why other than to avoid your treatment of them.

Yeah sure.

This isn't about Islam, it's about women and my relationship with them.

Old me was an egalitarian. I was a feminist. Black women are loud and ruthless. If you didn't fit their specific definition of manhood, even as a teenager, they would do whatever it took to humiliate you. Yet I kept keeping that train of treating women as equals my whole life. Until I moved to NYC and started dating there. Dating is easy. Wanting to find an actual relationship is hard as rock because everyone has an option, and due to foot traffic you could be replaced instantly. This makes men and women ruthless and cutthroat in romance in NYC. It is highly competitive. During this time I detransitioned and I looked at myself as a man. As I dated, I tried repeatedly to be friendly to women, treat them well. It didn't work. I would be always be ghosted or flaked on. Online, tons of women are given oodles of validation. The combination of free validation from men online tied with the cutthroat nature of NYC dating made me take a hard look at myself and I realized that the vast majority women don't want equality in a relationship. Black women especially. They were always talking about what a man has. But I'm not rich and I'm not tall, but because of being surrounded by millions of short men with girlfriends/wives every day I was reminded that using my height or lack of status was a crutch and an excuse, so I decided to work on myself.

One thing I found is that I was too timid/shy so I kept working on it. Cauli complains I sexualize women but women have to know you see them in a sexual context or else they will treat you like a friend. Even Muslim women and other religious women are like this. That's what disappointed me the most: how women say they didn't want to be sexualized but flirting with them and sexualizing / dominating them was what worked. I also realized that in the past I was too nice to women. I let women step all over me. I had relationships where the woman was manipulative or emotionally abusive. After that I decided that women have to earn a relationship with me. It works out really well and frankly, it's a healthy mindset to have. What kind of man rushes into a relationship? That woman better prove she's worth investing my time, my money, my energy. Fucking earn it. Women deserve to get the absolute minimum in a society that coddles and gives them constant validation. Then, and only then, do they respect you. Try it for yourself. You'll be disgusted and see them in a new light.

Before then, I put in maximum effort. And for what? Jack shit. And why put all the maximum effort? There's more important things in this life than women.

Until one day I realized..."wait, I have to put in maximum effort which means I just have to put in some effort but not a lot. And they want you to set the plans, send the first message, take the initiative, pay for the date;etc. which means I actually have more power than I think."

Minimum effort at the beginning stages wins. Minimum effort gets women calling you at midnight just to check on you. It's hard to respect most women once you see it. Maximum effort for a woman I don't know? :lol :lol :lol :lol EARN IT. Unlike how Instagram has these women thinking, just because she has boobs, vagina, and a pretty face doesn't make her special. I now see beyond a woman's physical characteristics and require more from her especially since physical characteristics change. Personality and how she treats me is paramount. I am never letting a woman walk all over me ever again and that's why that one b a few pages back that was playing games got treated like crap.

I took into every thing people said was toxic to desensitize myself of women and their BS. I started to imbue myself with the attitude I had as a boy. Things like "boys are better", not needing validation from a woman, being skeptical of validation from a woman (ex gf started nice and giving compliments and then it tuned into full on abuse). Too many women, thanks to the behavior of my old self, act like spoiled brats. They deserve nothing until they prove themselves and guess what. It works. Treating them as equals doesn't work, treating them as someone that needs to impress me does. Of course, you don't say that part out loud but respect must be earned. Everyone gets base kindness unless they're a jerk. But respect? That's a precious commodity, chica. Fucking earn it in this social media wasteland you're so addicted to and get dozens of simps lusting after you like pathetic hyenas, you fucking broad. Then and only then, will I open my heart to you. Few women are special and most are replaceable. It just takes that one to find that one special woman.

Islam is a completely different topic entirely. If you're interested ask away.

Women are literally built differently than men and this means that women need men to care for them. Have empathy for women. Women, under too much stress, crumble.
Unlike men who are always resilient in all circumstances and always think clearly under stress. Even when a Wali, a man, rejects them. Or when a forum, of cucks, criticizes them or YouTube life coaches.

Yeah, I thought clearly. I wasn't stressed. Disheartened, but over it within a day. Didn't cry about it, didn't drink about it. Forgot she even existed until I read this post. As said, replaceable. Unless you aren't. You think these posts indicate stress? Ha.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 02:04:13 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #15235 on: July 20, 2023, 03:37:04 AM »
Fucking earn it in this social media wasteland you're so addicted to and get dozens of simps lusting after you like pathetic hyenas, you fucking broad.

:lawd
🤴

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15236 on: July 20, 2023, 10:24:52 AM »
Quote from: Himu
Quote from: benjipwns
Some of these posts aren't sounding very supportive.
Quote from: Cauliflower
I fucking dare you to take all the shit youve said in this thread in a print out and red it to your grandma.
Quote from: Himu
Fucking earn it in this social media wasteland you're so addicted to and get dozens of simps lusting after you like pathetic hyenas, you fucking broad.

NEWSFEED!
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #15237 on: July 20, 2023, 11:27:49 AM »

:dead the counselor
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #15238 on: July 24, 2023, 11:53:12 AM »
I've been seeing so many YouTuber's and sorry ass Red Pill dudes on social media pass this clip around and it distills everything I've said but these dumb ass Red Pillers can't see it and say "women don't know what they want" and calling her dumb. Look at the comments.

Her actual quote,"certain things are a man's job". I've been saying women are more sexist than men and deeply believe in a man's role. Meanwhile most modern men think a woman's role is subjugation and slavery thanks to white feminism. Because men think logical 2+2=4, abcd xyz, 1,2,3,4 shit and take things what women say literally when women say they want equality men think that means all the time. Women are actually talking about in terms of employment. They don't want the same jobs as men because they're women but they want access to money outside of a man so they're not stuck with a bad, weak man. There's a reason women are the ones that usually break up with a man or divorce a man rather than vice versa. Then these RPers are calling her dumb when she LITERALLY GAVE OUT THE GAME! But they refuse to listen. In the confines of a relationship a woman wants a strong man that knows his role and certainly doesn't think a relationship is about "equality". If you treat a woman as "equal" in a relationship YOU LOSE! Good day, sir! Every time! Yet these same men confuse what women want professionally with what they want romantically when she literally spit out the entire game. Then they get confused when their girl breaks up with them or they're divorced and get mad and lash out instead of solving problems.

So many men's YouTubers are full of SHIT and clearly do not understand women in any sense!

I found this dude and he seems to be the few that is on the level besides George.

He knows exactly what he's talking about. Bro. I used to be one of those fellas that went all :what when women would say,"Where do you find good men at?" or whatever. They're right as rain and few men that don't cater to their whims exist. This nicca gets it.

More clips of women proving they're more sexist than us and deeply believe in gender norms and a man's expectations.

Her boyfriend was in UFC and he lost and when he was losing he put his hands up like a bitch.

So when I say "a man should aspire to higher character than a woman" women actually agree! I said the same comment on a Facebook weeks back when some dude was harassing a sister and posting comment after comment after comment spreading gossip. "I heard this about your ex, I heard this about your daughters;etc" The majority of the likes were women :lol

Three hearts and one care react. All by women.

Women as sexist as fuck, yo. Absolutely ruthless. Look at the comments in the above video and how the men are wah wahing about it.

Men don't like masculine women.

There's nothing to indicate she's a masculine woman. She's just a normal ass woman and her man disgusted her by being a bitch.

She's evil

:lol

See this gents? Doesn’t matter what you do - she’s always looking to replace you even in your darkest moments. They never have your back.

I SMELL BITCH AND EXCUSES :crowdlaff

Even when women give it to men cold, guys refuse to accept it.

When you really think about it you have to feel sorry for women. Their options are dire. But this also means that if you're up on it, and you're a genuine dude, you will have no competition because the rest of men are that pathetic and soft.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 12:50:09 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

james

« Reply #15239 on: July 27, 2023, 09:22:52 PM »
Doja Cat is dating an ugly twitch streamer theres hope for you all

https://twitter.com/rapalert6/status/1666973669946449920