Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1411316 times)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #6600 on: September 07, 2018, 12:57:45 PM »
I asked what your worst personality traits were and you said "self sabotage" but that's not a real answer. The question you need to ask yourself is "why do women not want to spend any time with me at all".
每天生气

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6601 on: September 07, 2018, 01:01:46 PM »
I asked what your worst personality traits were and you said "self sabotage" but that's not a real answer. The question you need to ask yourself is "why do women not want to spend any time with me at all".
I disagree.

That might net you some short term booty. But longer term the question is "Would I want to hang out with me? Am I fun and interesting? If not, why not?"
que

shosta

« Reply #6602 on: September 07, 2018, 01:03:24 PM »
wait, I thought those were the same questions!
每天生气

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6603 on: September 07, 2018, 01:05:11 PM »
wait, I thought those were the same questions!
Not at all. One can be solved by looks and money. The other can't.
que

shosta

« Reply #6604 on: September 07, 2018, 01:05:46 PM »
Ok, well I meant your question!
每天生气

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6605 on: September 07, 2018, 01:07:52 PM »
I don’t know why. I’ve asked my friends (male and female) and they also don’t know the answer beyond that I don’t try. Most of them think I should have a gf or seem to able to do it. But when I try I fail anyways, so what’s the point?

Of course your answer will be “eventually” or something just as meaningless.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6606 on: September 07, 2018, 01:09:08 PM »
I find your post pretty pointless and a complete misread Artra.

I’m 28 and have been open to dating and been off and on tinder for years. Out of tons of matches there’s been maybe 3 that I like and no I don’t have radical tastes/standards. That’s plenty of years and swiping. How patient do I have to be? You say maybe you get one match you like a week? I’d love if that happen Artra.

And your reading of me is wrong. I have no ego when it comes to women. I don’t think I can get any, probably because I haven’t and when I try it just ends in disappointment. So there is no ego to feed. I don’t go on there for validations that I’m attractive. The only validation that I get is that I’m not attractive. I’m not going for the botttom of the barrel. I swipe on everything just because it’s easier and quicker. But what I get is the bottom of the barrel.

And become uncomfortable with discomfort? What does that even mean man? All I’m use is to discomfort.

Again who are you to even talk. You showed me your matches. They were great. Wow it took several weeks to get them.  Better than never.

And I took people’s advice. Where did t lead me? Back to this.
Assi said I look like Harvey Weinstein and I agree to a degree.  :doge

Why does a Harvey Weinstein looking motherfucker like myself get to date cute girls and you don't? I don't understand.  :doge
I guess because your white or fit the hipster mold that some girls like.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6607 on: September 07, 2018, 01:11:04 PM »
I don’t know why. I’ve asked my friends (male and female) and they also don’t know the answer beyond that I don’t try. Most of them think I should have a gf or seem to able to do it. But when I try I fail anyways, so what’s the point?

Seriously rax, if you don't care enough to try for yourself, how can you ask someone to try for you and then be pissed when they don't? You're being unfair to yourself and any potential dates :gurl
que

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6608 on: September 07, 2018, 01:16:17 PM »
Rahx:  What advice did you take?  Honest question as I'm confused what you've changed or did based on people's comments here.  (not saying you didn't, but I'm not seeing where you explained what advice you took)

And you just went on one date that didn't work out and are acting like it's incel pitty party time lol
People said I had a negative and self defeated attitude. That since I didn’t like or wasn’t comfortable with myself I wouldn’t attract anyone. I tried becoming more comfortable with myself. My hair has always been a personal issue, so I decided to try and find a style so that I could leave it naturally curly and actually like it. I did and I felt much better about my looks.

People said I needed to find a better style. I focused on asking female friends what kind of clothes I should wear. I found that I should wear slimmer outfits and different colors that match my olive skin tone.

People said I should find hobbies that I like and can share beyond say video games and anime. I started to become more social. Going out, getting involved in craft beer. Going to music shows more and more More emphasis on movies as an art form and so on. I find I am able to talk to people about much more things and life experiences now. But also more comfortable with talking about my nerdy stuff in a fun way that I think attracts people as I’m comfortable with what I like.

People said I should go out more. I’ve gone out a lot more. Even my sister thinks I go out and do much more fun things then she ever did.

Those are some of the things I think.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6609 on: September 07, 2018, 01:20:18 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Seriously rax, if you don't care enough to try for yourself, how can you ask someone to try for you and then be pissed when they don't? You're being unfair to yourself and any potential dates :gurl
Um what? My friends accuse me of not trying to find a gf. I do try and when I do the experince is negative. The few times I’ve talked to women with that potential I’ve tried my best. Of course it ends with disappointment. Of course you see plenty of guys who don’t have to try at all. So what’s the lesson here?

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #6610 on: September 07, 2018, 01:22:34 PM »
Giving up and blaming the other are not on the list of possible answers, but I see why they would be attractive.

shosta

« Reply #6611 on: September 07, 2018, 01:29:38 PM »
Where do you live?
每天生气

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6612 on: September 07, 2018, 01:34:00 PM »

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #6613 on: September 07, 2018, 01:35:35 PM »
If Rahx likes Atra's tinder matches you should exchange accounts for a bit. When you meet one of the girls in real life just say you got the reverse Michael Jackson disease and turned black overnight.

shosta

« Reply #6614 on: September 07, 2018, 01:35:56 PM »
Have you thought about playing the long game with a waitress or cashier somewhere and asking her out? Usually works for me.
每天生气

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6615 on: September 07, 2018, 01:48:27 PM »
Go to a fucking therapist.
püp

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6616 on: September 07, 2018, 01:51:52 PM »
I find your post pretty pointless and a complete misread Artra.

I’m 28 and have been open to dating and been off and on tinder for years. Out of tons of matches there’s been maybe 3 that I like and no I don’t have radical tastes/standards. That’s plenty of years and swiping. How patient do I have to be? You say maybe you get one match you like a week? I’d love if that happen Artra.

And your reading of me is wrong. I have no ego when it comes to women. I don’t think I can get any, probably because I haven’t and when I try it just ends in disappointment. So there is no ego to feed. I don’t go on there for validations that I’m attractive. The only validation that I get is that I’m not attractive. I’m not going for the botttom of the barrel. I swipe on everything just because it’s easier and quicker. But what I get is the bottom of the barrel.

And become uncomfortable with discomfort? What does that even mean man? All I’m use is to discomfort.

Again who are you to even talk. You showed me your matches. They were great. Wow it took several weeks to get them.  Better than never.

And I took people’s advice. Where did t lead me? Back to this.
Assi said I look like Harvey Weinstein and I agree to a degree.  :doge

Why does a Harvey Weinstein looking motherfucker like myself get to date cute girls and you don't? I don't understand.  :doge
I guess because your white or fit the hipster mold that some girls like.
The girl I lost my v-card to is now in a loving relationship with a chubby mixed guy with your skin tone and hair. :yeshrug

Also, I think you're mixing me up with BrandNew. I am by no means a hipster.  :holeup

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6617 on: September 07, 2018, 01:58:57 PM »
Have you thought about playing the long game with a waitress or cashier somewhere and asking her out? Usually works for me.
Eh, I cant get any good tinder matches. I doubt I’m going to woo cute waitresses and cashiers who get hit on all the time.

Plus who probably are super annoyed at the thought of it.

This is the worst advice of the thread.

The girl I lost my v-card to is now in a loving relationship with a chubby mixed guy with your skin tone and hair. :yeshrug

Also, I think you're mixing me up with BrandNew. I am by no means a hipster
Go to a fucking therapist.
I did. They thought I was fine. I didn’t need to keep going.

And well Artra I don’t like Latino girls and never match with them anyway so that doesn’t help me.

Either way I think this has run it course now.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6618 on: September 07, 2018, 02:07:14 PM »
And Assimilate is right, you guys just try to parade false hope and advice that amounts to “eventually I guess it will happen. All Assimilate does is point out that the cards are stacked against you and they always will be so you have to deal with them.

Like when we talked about height. I’ve personally been told my height is a problem, yet here it was oh height isn’t a problem. Oh the girls that care(the majority) are lame and eventually you’ll find one who isn’t so lame.

Assimilate adds “yes when they are 35 and just settling on you”. Which is such a nice a hopeful idea.

So I don’t even know why everyone is so down on him.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6619 on: September 07, 2018, 02:09:02 PM »
Christ you’re a piece of work. Not dating Latinas?  :lol  You’re missing out, imho.  :doge

Anyways, I’m finally ignoring your ass with Tasty’s chrome extension.

Good luck with your boi Assi.  :wow

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6620 on: September 07, 2018, 02:15:34 PM »
Christ you’re a piece of work. Not dating Latinas?  :lol  You’re missing out, imho.  :doge

Anyways, I’m finally ignoring your ass with Tasty’s chrome extension.

Good luck with your boi Assi.  :wow
Good, I won’t have to read the expert advice of someone who obsessed over and constantly refers to a girl he “dated” for a week.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #6621 on: September 07, 2018, 02:18:40 PM »
The ultimate good vibes thread.

:itagaki

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #6622 on: September 07, 2018, 02:27:25 PM »
You're no different than every other sadsack incel I've seen in my life.

You are too prideful and hate that you have to put yourself out there for rejection or ambivalence. You hate having to try harder than other people to find love. You hate the rules of dating/courting and feel more comfortable protesting them than actively participating.

You're like a poor person who wants to be wealthy, but doesn't want to engage in "the game" that is required to get wealthy. You'd rather buy scratch-off lotto tickets and bitch about how unfair life is. Waiting for that "magic windfall" to somehow fall in your lap.

Which is fine. Because millions of people go through life never changing and remain stuck in the rut they dug for themselves. So, get comfortable and focus on something else in your life. Dating just isn't in the cards for you.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6623 on: September 07, 2018, 02:36:19 PM »

Which is fine. Because millions of people go through life never changing and remain stuck in the rut they dug for themselves. So, get comfortable and focus on something else in your life. Dating just isn't in the cards for you.
Well yes thank you. That’s what I’ve been saying. This is what I’ve been trying to have confirmed.

But the rest of what you said is stupid. There doesn’t seem to be any rules and if there are the are lose and only apply to some. And as if any of you have to try hard at all.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6624 on: September 07, 2018, 02:38:00 PM »
If that's what you want to hear, fine, but to claim that its unfair and that women are to blame is absolutely bullshit.  Sack up and admit that you're not dateable because you have massive confidence issues, not because girls outright reject you because of how you look.
püp

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6625 on: September 07, 2018, 02:44:28 PM »
If that's what you want to hear, fine, but to claim that its unfair and that women are to blame is absolutely bullshit.  Sack up and admit that you're not dateable because you have massive confidence issues, not because girls outright reject you because of how you look.
If I looked good wouldn’t I be matching with what I want on tinder?

I don’t match with anything I like and since tinder is based only at looks when it comes to looks....

We can conclude looks are the problem.

And I don’t have massive confidence problems. My confidence has its ups and downs. It’s been pretty high this whole year to the point I could feel the positivity. It was even here on this forum.

But then I was reminded of how wrong that is and again the reply is well I guess try it again.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6626 on: September 07, 2018, 02:45:30 PM »
You're no different than every other sadsack incel I've seen in my life.

You are too prideful and hate that you have to put yourself out there for rejection or ambivalence. You hate having to try harder than other people to find love. You hate the rules of dating/courting and feel more comfortable protesting them than actively participating.

You're like a poor person who wants to be wealthy, but doesn't want to engage in "the game" that is required to get wealthy. You'd rather buy scratch-off lotto tickets and bitch about how unfair life is. Waiting for that "magic windfall" to somehow fall in your lap.

que

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6627 on: September 07, 2018, 02:47:20 PM »
She came online and read my msg but hasnt send a response. I mean im fine with not seeing eachother but I find it kinda fucked up to just ghost someone but w/e I guess its the new standard

I wanted to send some shit like 'If you dont wanna meet up thats cool too, just thought we had a good time on monday.. '

But i probably wont send it.. Wont do me any good anyway

Guess im just bummed cause she didnt seem like a complete asocial awkward uninteresting person like the last few women Ive been on dates with
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6628 on: September 07, 2018, 02:54:48 PM »
But why? I have nothing to gain but nothing to lose as well right?
What

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6629 on: September 07, 2018, 02:54:49 PM »
NO! Chicks love it when you send a "plz respond" message. It makes them feel wanted. Sending them like 5 in a row is best for yielding results.

Please post outcome.
que

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6630 on: September 07, 2018, 03:00:50 PM »
In all honesty I probably screwed up somewhere, but where? Like I guess she liked me enough to make out with me for 45 minutes and tell me through a txt message it wasnt just because of the wine, and then ghosting me seems pretty fucking strange.

So I don't really understand which is what I find most annoying of all. But ok I wont run after her since she hasnt even bothered to respond which is obviously a big fucking hint that no she doesnt want to go on a second date.

Which could be for a multitude of reasons so I shouldnt even concern myself with them.

I just rather get a message back saying sorry I dont think its gonna be a thing or its not happening.
What

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #6631 on: September 07, 2018, 03:08:53 PM »

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6632 on: September 07, 2018, 03:12:18 PM »

Haha no I get that, but that's on the extreme scale of sending "Hey I thought you said you wanted to hang out again but if you don't, that's cool too" or something to that effect

I guess in the end it just makes you seem desperate haha. Or at least thats how a woman might perceive it.
What

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6633 on: September 07, 2018, 03:34:34 PM »
In other news, I matched with these 3 cuties with a bio that says I'm just looking for weed and these two images  :doge:
https://i.imgur.com/hW3a2xX.mp4

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6634 on: September 07, 2018, 03:39:26 PM »
“I’m Artra I have to try and wait for my matches”

*matches with decent looking women quickly when resuming tinder*

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6635 on: September 07, 2018, 03:45:12 PM »
Jesus Christ  ::)
püp

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #6636 on: September 07, 2018, 03:48:02 PM »

I don’t match with anything I like and since tinder is based only at looks when it comes to looks....

And I don’t have massive confidence problems. My confidence has its ups and downs. It’s been pretty high this whole year to the point I could feel the positivity. It was even here on this forum.

But then I was reminded of how wrong that is and again the reply is well I guess try it again.

Im a thick and voluptuous fat fuck that has a huge beard and the online banging Ive done has been with petite women. There's a cute lady that wants to bang you, but you commit constant self sabotage.

Stop being a coward, fuck women that want to fuck you. Don't even worry about getting it up or sex, meet with someone and see what happens.
OH!

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6637 on: September 07, 2018, 04:00:11 PM »

Im a thick and voluptuous fat fuck that has a huge beard and the online banging Ive done has been with petite women. There's a cute lady that wants to bang you, but you commit constant self sabotage.

Stop being a coward, fuck women that want to fuck you. Don't even worry about getting it up or sex, meet with someone and see what happens.
But you found those petite women attractive right? I’m not matching with cute ladies. I’m a coward? I’ve gone on dates with the few tinder girls that I matched with that I liked enough to progress that far. I have no problem meeting up with people I like. I’m not going to meet up with people don’t. None of you would.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6638 on: September 07, 2018, 04:16:35 PM »
Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be PM'ing Assi?
que

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #6639 on: September 07, 2018, 04:29:25 PM »
In all honesty I probably screwed up somewhere, but where? Like I guess she liked me enough to make out with me for 45 minutes and tell me through a txt message it wasnt just because of the wine, and then ghosting me seems pretty fucking strange.

So I don't really understand which is what I find most annoying of all. But ok I wont run after her since she hasnt even bothered to respond which is obviously a big fucking hint that no she doesnt want to go on a second date.

Which could be for a multitude of reasons so I shouldnt even concern myself with them.

I just rather get a message back saying sorry I dont think its gonna be a thing or its not happening.

Ask yourself, are you more upset at being rejected or at not getting with this girl?

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6640 on: September 07, 2018, 04:35:52 PM »

Ask yourself, are you more upset at being rejected or at not getting with this girl?

Probably the latter. Her interests seemed to align with mine, her humor was on point and I had a good time with her.

I'm not new to rejection so that part doesn't really phase me. The thing that hurts/annoys me is not knowing why she hasn't responded at all.. I did my best and I might have fucked up somewhere but I'd appreciate it to be let known that I fucked up. Or that she isn't feeling it or whatevs.

Obviously a second date is out of the question.
What

Tasty

« Reply #6641 on: September 07, 2018, 04:53:39 PM »

This is fourth grade level sour grapes :lol

Thanks for the chuckle.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6642 on: September 07, 2018, 04:57:54 PM »

Also I've never actually been ghosted before so that's probably what's fucking me up
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6643 on: September 07, 2018, 05:02:01 PM »

This is fourth grade level sour grapes :lol

Thanks for the chuckle.
Yeah I guess it is sour grapes to point out someone's bullshit when thier point was "Oh it's not bad, I have it just as bad as you".

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #6644 on: September 07, 2018, 05:26:59 PM »
This show has jumped the shart. [sic]

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6645 on: September 07, 2018, 05:35:26 PM »
100+ matches with uggos btw.

And man what a change in tone from yesterday! So much for believing in people.

I really did'nt throw shots at anyone. You guys threw shots at me though. But you're right, nobody does care. Which is why all of you give shit advice that no one should ever listen to.

So please continue telling people "oh be nice and eventually.." and helping Atra through his paranoid Tinder episodes where he says he's done, but comes back a week later and matches with people despite it being hard or something.

BisMarckie

« Reply #6646 on: September 07, 2018, 05:44:56 PM »
The main difference is Atra isn't a shitlord.

:larry

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6647 on: September 07, 2018, 05:47:39 PM »
You can do it, Rahx. I believe in you, buddy!

Just chill out tonight, start up again when you feel comfortable. You'll get there sooner than you think.

Ignore the hate, Rahx. Assimilate won't help you, getting flustered over women on dating apps won't help you, getting into a bitch fight online won't help you, feeding into misogynistic views won't help you.

Log off, chill, once you're chill go ahead and start again. I'm sure you'll find what you want. :)

The main difference is Atra isn't a shitlord
What a transition.

I was being supportive in jest, btw. It gets boring when all you do is whine, whine, whine. Thought the  :) would have given it away.

Oh so you were also just being a shitlord? Oh ok. I'm actually hurt.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6648 on: September 07, 2018, 05:48:37 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6649 on: September 07, 2018, 05:50:36 PM »
everyone treating rahx the same way a "nice" guy treats a girl who doesn't give him what he wants  :lol

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6650 on: September 07, 2018, 05:56:30 PM »
Since she said she was a huge Monty Python was ( which I also am ) I might send her this tomorrow monday if I still hear zip from her

And then move on  :larry
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6651 on: September 07, 2018, 05:59:04 PM »
Dude just fucking stop. You've gotten obsessive.

I don't see how I've gotten obsessive since I haven't actually send her anything yet.

I'm just strongly debating sending at least something to the effect of " hey thought you had a good time last week, guess it's not going to work out, that's cool " , sending that gif or just not sending anything at all.

Like I said I've never been ghosted I find it a bit difficult to accept :)
What

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6652 on: September 07, 2018, 06:00:29 PM »
As an experiment someone should use Rahx’s photos on their own tinder profile just to prove to him it’s his limpdicked attitude & victim complex that is getting him no where and not his looks. :yeshrug

Normally I’d do this myself but at this point I couldn’t give a flying sloppy wet fuck.  :trumps
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 06:04:56 PM by Atramental »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6653 on: September 07, 2018, 06:02:42 PM »

I don't see how I've gotten obsessive since I haven't actually send her anything yet.

I'm just strongly debating sending at least something to the effect of " hey thought you had a good time last week, guess it's not going to work out, that's cool " , sending that gif or just not sending anything at all.

Like I said I've never been ghosted I find it a bit difficult to accept :)
As someone who used to get all worked up about this kind of stuff please for the love of god don’t send her anything more.  :doge

You’ll just cringe later for being so corny and pathetic.  :doge

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6654 on: September 07, 2018, 06:03:26 PM »
No. Send that gif then follow it up with this one

Pls post results
que

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6655 on: September 07, 2018, 06:05:07 PM »
Sending a gif of Arthur King of the Brittons is never corny though  :doge
What

BisMarckie

« Reply #6656 on: September 07, 2018, 06:06:34 PM »
Send a text where you pretend to text another girl and say that you are sorry that you had to leave after making her cum 5 times.

Follow it up with another text 3 minutes later in which you apologize for this mix up.

:success

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6657 on: September 07, 2018, 06:06:52 PM »
As someone who has posed as a girl on tinder (multiple times) ...yeah it kinda is.  :doge

Especially when it’s coming from a thirsty dude.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6658 on: September 07, 2018, 06:08:10 PM »
I remember when assi was the big time jerk up in here. y'all treat rahx 10 times worse than assi ever did  ::) :trumps

assi was just keeping it real and has been right about everything this entire time  :rejoice

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6659 on: September 07, 2018, 06:10:37 PM »
As someone who has posed as a girl on tinder (multiple times) ...yeah it kinda is.  :doge

Especially when it’s coming from a thirsty dude.

wtf

???

What