Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1412277 times)

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #9780 on: January 23, 2019, 02:29:11 PM »
Fill the hole in her life  :-[

Theres only one cure for postpartum

spoiler (click to show/hide)
choke her until she forgets
[close]
:9

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #9781 on: January 24, 2019, 04:25:34 PM »
Wtf..

(Image removed from quote.)

:doge

Ask her if she and/or her child are into chocking.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #9782 on: January 24, 2019, 04:56:14 PM »
where is she from MMarsu?
◕‿◕

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #9783 on: January 25, 2019, 02:08:35 AM »
shes 28 I responded but she wants to bring her baby to a date? dafuq

weird
What

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #9784 on: January 25, 2019, 02:33:53 AM »
RIP MMarsu

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9785 on: January 25, 2019, 03:57:21 AM »
Well she came over today in her leggings, with her hair down, and with alcohol. So I kind of want to say she was a little more down for something physical since her appearance was a little more put together than last time.

But my friend stopped by because he wanted to pick up Resident Evil 2 from the local Gamestop and then proceeded to hang out with us.

Which was pretty funny.

But I think she had a fun time regardless. But I will say I think there is something that is keeping her hestiatnt to the whole idea of a relationship. So at this point I don't think there is anything I can really do beyond keep making her comfortable. I've put my cards on the table and already made it known how I feel so I think it's really up to her.

Today I also got my Last Podcast on the Left Shirt so I'm pretty happy.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 06:09:47 AM by Rahxephon91 »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9786 on: January 25, 2019, 04:18:37 AM »
breh, your friend is an asshole, she wanted to fuck. jfc what a cockblock  :lol

at the very least it could have been a make-out sesh. she went out of her way to look cute for you and the plan was you two being alone.

I'm not going to tell you to eat that ass or anything too wild, but make a move. give that girl a kiss, you got to kiss dee girl

« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 04:40:03 AM by filler »

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #9787 on: January 25, 2019, 05:38:33 AM »

weird
How are you gonna understand what she says in real life if she can barely type?

Also this girl just wants a stepdad asap it seems. :lol

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #9788 on: January 25, 2019, 06:41:49 AM »
"i will bring baby, i cook very well"

yum?

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #9789 on: January 25, 2019, 07:08:19 AM »
It's karma marsu, this is basically the female version of you bringing roses and asking to choke someone.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9790 on: January 25, 2019, 07:16:30 AM »

weird

Eject
from this
interaction
please

Oh man

You gon be interviewed by the baby. What are your thoughts on watching me while mommy goes to her second job?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9791 on: January 25, 2019, 07:21:54 AM »
it's a reverse cucc. instead of you fucking another man's girlfriend, he fucks other girls while you have platonic relations with his girlfriend and watch his baby  :-[

EDIT: ask her if the boyfriend finds you attractive  :-*

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #9792 on: January 25, 2019, 08:07:28 AM »

weird

lmfao she trying to get you to smuggle her through the checkpoint

GLORY TO ARSTOZKA
fat

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9793 on: January 25, 2019, 09:53:04 AM »

weird
Perfect. This is the natural progression. She, of course, just really wants you. Go for it!!!

Pls post results.
que

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #9794 on: January 25, 2019, 10:44:14 AM »
I asked her if she really wants to bring her baby on a date and said thats a little awkward lol

Got two other new potential matches as well, but we'll see.
What

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9795 on: January 25, 2019, 11:27:10 AM »
Guys, we need to talk. How are we going to get a good season this year if you keep giving good advice? Let Kramit go out with this crazy lady. Maybe he'll find love, maybe he'll lose a kidney, either way, we win.
que

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9796 on: January 25, 2019, 11:28:48 AM »
We're gonna get a selfie of MM, her, and two large handprints around her delicate throat

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9797 on: January 25, 2019, 12:19:11 PM »
Guys, we need to talk. How are we going to get a good season this year if you keep giving good advice? Let Kramit go out with this crazy lady. Maybe he'll find love, maybe he'll lose a kidney, either way, we win.

#necktattooenergy 

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9798 on: January 25, 2019, 01:15:15 PM »
I went on a first date once where she came over and brought her kid.  I ended up giving her a shirtless massage while her kid was playing on my living room floor.  She left and called me and convinced me to come over to her place after she got home.  We fucked all night. 

Here's the twist: We worked together and she got in a fist fight with another coworker the next day because she found out we were banging.  Twist 2: She was separated from her husband who I supervised :doge  Ahhh to be 20 years old again. That bitch was crazy.  She tried to tell me she loved me one week in and when I said I didn't want her to say that she started saying "I really like you" while we fucked instead  :doge

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9799 on: January 25, 2019, 01:30:20 PM »
I had a friend who once said "thank you inviting me to your house!" During sex
que

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9800 on: January 25, 2019, 01:31:28 PM »
"I really like you" while we fucked instead  :doge

Its so hot when women be that thirsty mah gawd

naff

« Reply #9801 on: January 25, 2019, 03:11:20 PM »
But my friend stopped by because he wanted to pick up Resident Evil 2 from the local Gamestop and then proceeded to hang out with us.

So at this point I don't think there is anything I can really do beyond keep making her comfortable.

Jfc, next time tell your mate to shove off and have a nice time with your cute date who brought herself dressed up with lubricant TO YOUR HOUSE. Don't let your mate picking up a video game sit around and hang.
◕‿◕

naff

« Reply #9802 on: January 25, 2019, 03:22:27 PM »
You're deep in the desert when you're a young man flirting with a new mom with no sex drive that barely speaks your language.

Ask where she's from at least. I just wanna know what kinda cuisine we're getting into.
◕‿◕

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #9803 on: January 25, 2019, 03:29:10 PM »
I just wanna know what kinda cuisine we're getting into.
I think benji solved this one already
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9804 on: January 25, 2019, 03:30:27 PM »
the friend should have known better, is he 10 years old? "my buddy is alone with a cute girl he recently met, think I'll invite myself to hangout all night!"  :exxy

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9805 on: January 25, 2019, 03:31:36 PM »
You're deep in the desert when you're a young man flirting with a new mom with no sex drive that barely speaks your language.

Ask where she's from at least. I just wanna know what kinda cuisine we're getting into.
Tiddy meat with plenty of fresh milk  ;)

naff

« Reply #9806 on: January 25, 2019, 03:39:48 PM »
the friend should have known better, is he 10 years old?

It's some aspy shit. But also, unsurprising.
◕‿◕

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9807 on: January 25, 2019, 03:42:41 PM »
You’d think a guy would know that instinctly.

shosta

« Reply #9808 on: January 25, 2019, 03:47:40 PM »
There's also the possibility that some of the signals you were picking up that made you think she wasn't looking for anything physical were actually just her being super fucking bummed about your dipshit friend cockblocking her and her disappointment in you for not kicking his ass straight out the door once he got his shit
每天生气

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9809 on: January 25, 2019, 03:53:45 PM »
I can see that. She may have been a bit bummed. Early in she pulled out the phone...

But as someone who can’t pick up on signals I’m basically playing on hard mode with this girl.

But also knowing her backstory I don’t want to pressure her into sex or anything like that. Because she’s seemingly had a rough time with that. So I’m trying to walk a balance here. Problem is I’m an idiot that doesn’t know how to walk.

Well I hope this didn’t hurt me. I don’t think it did too badly. I think she still had fun. I mean she was lively and she’s basically Daria.

naff

« Reply #9810 on: January 25, 2019, 04:03:45 PM »
I can see that. She may have been a bit bummed. Early in she pulled out the phone...

But as someone who can’t pick up on signals I’m basically playing on hard mode with this girl.

But also knowing her backstory I don’t want to pressure her into sex or anything like that. Because she’s seemingly had a rough time with that. So I’m trying to walk a balance here. Problem is I’m an idiot that doesn’t know how to walk.

Well I hope this didn’t hurt me. I don’t think it did too badly. I think she still had fun. I mean she was lively and she’s basically Daria.

Whoa, whoa, no-ones saying pressure or sex. But being a little more assertive could be good.

"So I kind of want to say she was a little more down for something physical since her appearance was a little more put together than last time."

Sounds like you did pick up on a signal, at least a little  ;) trust yourself.
◕‿◕

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9811 on: January 25, 2019, 04:15:31 PM »
A "technique" I use to test the waters is a simple upper back, shoulder, or arm rub.

Then I move to the lower back or legs (not inner legs tho unless it's obvious the girl is really into me) if the girl seems receptive

Then later I'll say "let me try something" and I go in for a kiss and then depending how receptive they are to that ...sex sometimes happens.  :doge

Or I don't say anything at all and just go for it if there's been enough build up.

edit: Also, timing for all of this could be spaced out by mere minutes, hours, or days depending on the girl.

[redacted] it was days (actually weeks...) because she didn't seem that into me until we were back at her place alone...

The new girl I'm currently with it was hours the first day we met and then we had sex the next day when we were alone together.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 04:23:36 PM by Atramental »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9812 on: January 25, 2019, 04:44:24 PM »
Fuck that team inner thigh everytime

YOLO

I love the subtle shifting of the legs to let it happen

If youve gotten to back massage I feel its an ABC momsnt. Always be closing.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9813 on: January 25, 2019, 04:56:26 PM »

no pressure for sex or even a kiss. set up another movie night and make sure to tell her "this time without (((brian)))" or whatever your friend's name is.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9814 on: January 25, 2019, 05:23:20 PM »
Then you gotta dick her down so good she'd go all the way

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9815 on: January 25, 2019, 05:35:40 PM »
make sure your place is extra cold and say the heat is broke, but you can cuddle to stay warm  :pimp

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9816 on: January 25, 2019, 06:43:28 PM »

Whoa, whoa, no-ones saying pressure or sex. But being a little more assertive could be good.

"So I kind of want to say she was a little more down for something physical since her appearance was a little more put together than last time."

Well maybe that’s what it was. I don’t know.

I’m not going to type out a bunch of incedental things here when the point is I just don’t know.

But what I meant is that I’m trying to let it be known and reassure I’m not just trying to have sex. I mean to be honest I don’t know quite what I want. I mean obviously I want to have sex, but not with just anyone. But I’m unsure if I want a girlfriend because well I’ve seen now that I get paranoid even after seemingly being in the clear.

Like I said I’m worried now if she actually likes me or is just playing along. Which I think would be cruel. She’s a blunt person so I think she’d not be up for these things if she wasn’t. I mean she said if I had screwed up talking to her she would stop talking to me. But like I said she seems still pretty hesitant. I mean she has reasons to be based on her history and the fact that she may be moving soon. She said she didn’t want to make me feel like I’d waste my time. But I think it would be a waste of time to not act on potential.

I know I’ve been told to not overthink. Even by her. But I mean I’ve already told her I like her and I don’t think she’s said that. Though her actions on paper would imply she does, but I mean I feel like that can be a scary thing for people not trusting of it. And I think she has issues like that.

I don’t know. I’m excited and very scared about where this is going.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #9817 on: January 25, 2019, 08:12:54 PM »
That's how it is for most of us. Bless up.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9818 on: January 25, 2019, 08:45:48 PM »
In the end persistence isn't that much different from faith. Trust yourself.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9819 on: January 26, 2019, 12:02:30 AM »

Well maybe that’s what it was. I don’t know.

I’m not going to type out a bunch of incedental things here when the point is I just don’t know.

But what I meant is that I’m trying to let it be known and reassure I’m not just trying to have sex. I mean to be honest I don’t know quite what I want. I mean obviously I want to have sex, but not with just anyone. But I’m unsure if I want a girlfriend because well I’ve seen now that I get paranoid even after seemingly being in the clear.

Like I said I’m worried now if she actually likes me or is just playing along. Which I think would be cruel. She’s a blunt person so I think she’d not be up for these things if she wasn’t. I mean she said if I had screwed up talking to her she would stop talking to me. But like I said she seems still pretty hesitant. I mean she has reasons to be based on her history and the fact that she may be moving soon. She said she didn’t want to make me feel like I’d waste my time. But I think it would be a waste of time to not act on potential.

I know I’ve been told to not overthink. Even by her. But I mean I’ve already told her I like her and I don’t think she’s said that. Though her actions on paper would imply she does, but I mean I feel like that can be a scary thing for people not trusting of it. And I think she has issues like that.

I don’t know. I’m excited and very scared about where this is going.

Let me tell you, you can be cautious as fuck but if the person is coming it wont matter. They will pursue. And here you are still talking about her.  Keep going.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #9820 on: January 26, 2019, 12:08:02 AM »
In the end persistence isn't that much different from faith. Trust yourself.

As someone said in one of my Warhammer 40K books, "We can do nothing more than strive for victory, even if we cannot see how we might triumph." :punch

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #9821 on: January 26, 2019, 10:40:14 PM »

He's desperate for any chick who isn't fat. As much as Oblivion is for chubby ones.

Have some self-worth, gentlemen.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9822 on: January 27, 2019, 02:58:20 AM »
Well the weather was bad so the bar crawl did'nt happen. So she just came over.

At this point I don't understand whats going on and it's pissing me off.

She sits close to me when playing video games, but when just talking she sits on the other couch.

I'm not seeing any signals that would imply she wants to get a bit physical.

She knows I like her romantically and hangs out with me a lone.

This thing just sucks.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9823 on: January 27, 2019, 03:21:32 AM »
Well I asked her. Probably a bad idea. She probably won’t want to talk or hang out with me anymore.

And no we are not dating.

I don't want to to deal with women for a long time.

But I’m sure I will. Opening myself up to new pain and disappointment.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 03:46:18 AM by Rahxephon91 »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9824 on: January 27, 2019, 03:55:02 AM »
did you have a bad time hanging out and talking to her this whole time? don't be so quick to turn something good in your life into something bad.

often we take the wrong lessons from a life experience. do your best to not let bitterness mold you.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9825 on: January 27, 2019, 04:50:19 AM »
No I had a great time. I thought something was developing here, because I decided to not think negative. Instead I was right to be negative. I knew it would end bad, but “oh no that was just me overthinking, it’s clearly going ok”. Even today I could feel real chemistry and a feeling that this is someone who could get me. But no that’s not what was happening.

I rather have never meet her then instead experience a another major disappointment.

The lesson here is always expect disappointment because that’s a pretty reliable thought.

The funny thing is when I would talk to my friends in real life.

They would go

“Oh I’m so happy for you”

Every single time. Maybe because they could feel how excited I was. Maybe because they knew I have been looking for awhile. But now that I think about it, it’s pretty condenscening. “oh the little loser may have some actual person who likes him”. Of course in the end they were as wrong as I was.

So now you know even when I try. Even when it sounds good. It isn’t. So don’t even fucking try.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #9826 on: January 27, 2019, 06:47:58 AM »
Slow down trooper. Having ladies in your social circle is actually a plus.
She might not be interested at this time for a number of reasons but relationships can grow.
There's also a chance she might be able to set you up with her friends or offer you advice from a girl perspective if you find someone else.

A guy that hangs around girls, talks to them and has lady friends is more attractive than someone who has cast out everyone who didn't want to fuck him.
In fact you could hit bars, clubs etc. together with no strings attached but not be alone when you do so.

Half the relationships of my friends happened because they were hitting on A.
A wasn't interested, but they remained in touch and at birthday parties/social events that A invited them to they met with others who were interested.

You don't want a dozen of these actively in your 'friend zone' but having 1 or 2 of such friends can get you into places and circles you otherwise wouldn't be introduced to.
🤴

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9827 on: January 27, 2019, 08:56:00 AM »
Edit-nvm. I just don't want anymore female friends. I have enough. Yes it's nice to talk to them for thier perspective. None of them have set me up with anyone. It's annoying to constantly just be friends. Espically when you would like to do more. I mean I want to have sex too. But I cant buy it. I can't just do casual stuff. I like it to be with someone I actually like and am comfortable with. I keep just being friends with women. I'm just tired of this crap. I mean I don't want to come off as desperate. But I want someone. But it seems hard to find someone when you're looking. But finding someone means you have to be open to being vulnerable. Every time I've made myself vulnerable I've been hurt. I just don't want to keep doing this.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 09:44:50 AM by Rahxephon91 »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9828 on: January 27, 2019, 11:00:53 AM »
I don't know if this belongs here or in Fitness thread, but after about 6 months of wanting to move up to adding carrying people around on my carries at the gym, I finally asked a girl who I've seen in there off and on for 2 years and I know she's seen me doing all my carries every time we're both in there so it wouldn't be a completely insane request that I might ask someone to hop on my back for a lap around the gym. Plus she kept coming back into the area where I do my work, so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

Immediately got hit with the  :confused

The real humiliation wasn't the rejection, because 1. I wasn't asking about a date or anything and 2. I understand it's really weird to go up to a stranger and ask if you can carry them around the gym  :lol

No, the real humiliation was right after when I continued my set, but she was doing lunges on the walking path, so I had to walk around so as to not seem like I was following her :beli

:lol

Even worse, I probably can't ask anyone again for another 6 months without getting a reputation. Or I'll have to carry a dude around.  >:(

Yea this is why I dont play like that at my gym despite some possible threads to pull. Theres women inside and out but only one gym I like thats convenient.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #9829 on: January 27, 2019, 11:48:28 AM »
I wouldn’t really depend on your girl friends hooking you up.  Most really don’t do that and they can really miss the mark if they do try to set you up.  Hanging out with them makes for some nice dating profile pictures though and also let’s the girl know you’re not some creepy ResetEra type of guy.

I love girl friends, much more than I do my guy friends.  I really don’t give a shit what most guys think about anyway, except for you fine folks here at The Bore.
🍆🍆

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9830 on: January 27, 2019, 06:49:17 PM »
Seems to be the same shit to me.

shosta

« Reply #9831 on: January 27, 2019, 07:14:17 PM »
can you tell us specifically how it went down? You're making it sound like you two were on the couch and you leaned over and said "so, I'm confused, need some clarification, are we gonna bone?"
每天生气

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9832 on: January 27, 2019, 08:12:52 PM »
Oh no. I asked after she left over text. I asked after honestly another solid night of hanging out. One where it was very clear we enjoyed each other’s company. Maybe that’s why I wanted some clarification. I mean we text everyday and it’s good conversation, we have hung out 1 on 1, shared a lot of personal stuff, drank together, ect ect. On paper it seems like she likes me and not simply as a friend. Especially since this heated up after she knew I had that kind of interests. So I was a little drunk and it probably wasnt the coolest move and decided to ask her after she got home and started texting me. All I asked was “What are we doing. Are we kind of dating. I just want to know where I stand”.

It wasn’t cool to ask, but I think it was a fair question. I didn’t mean it in a “you’re going to be my gf” kind of way. I don’t know if I want a gf now either. I was asking just to know what’s going on.

She just said “no she wouldn’t call it that because we are just hanging out and because she plans to move she doesn’t want to lead me on”.

Which is what I thought, but I guess I just wanted to make sure.

I mean I’ve talked to her since and she says we are cool and nothings changed, but it’s easier to say that. It’s probably over.

But I am tired of choosing girls when the timing is bad and/or they want to be friends. I mean this one is probably my fault for not being mature to handle it, but it still pisses me off. Makes me want to keep to myself.

It’s not even just about sex. Simply some sort of touching or intimice is lacking. I’ve kissed a girl like two times. What the fuck is that? Like oh boy I’m cool enough to have females that don’t dislike me, but sex or anything else if off the table. It’s enough to drive someone crazy.

And again I want to avoid any incel shit. Which again is why with this one I made my feelings clear. I guess not 100% intentions clear. But I wasn’t “oh boy if she’s my friend she’ll have sex with me. Oh she doesn’t fuck her”. I’m not on that, this is a bit more nuanced and complex. I rather blame myself then women anyway.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9833 on: January 27, 2019, 08:55:17 PM »
I've been out of the dating pool for awhile, so take this all with a grain of salt:

Don't deal with emotional topics, such as "So what's going on between us?" or "Are we going out?" in text. Text is too open to misinterpretation. Save it for in person, or at least talk on the phone. There are too many social cues which reside in tone, inflection, body language, facial expression -- all of which are lost in text.

Don't seek to clarify something that is still forming. You've got some kind of connection with her, let it become whatever it's going to become without trying to define it. You're looking for an easy win, an early determination, and that stands more chance of ruining it than letting it gel on its own.

She might know where she wants the relationship to go, or she may be just as up-in-the-air as you are. Give the relationship some space to grow.

Don't ever let a "friend" attend something that you're half-hoping is a date. I cannot believe you let a third wheel attend; that guy is either further on the spectrum than you are, or intentionally messing with your situation.

Tasty

« Reply #9834 on: January 27, 2019, 10:54:09 PM »
This new season is more confusing than Lost Season 5.

s5 was great tho.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9835 on: January 27, 2019, 11:15:38 PM »
Well whatever, that saga is probably over. At least it got further before I screwed it up.

I wonder if I’ll ever have sex or success with a woman.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 11:30:41 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Tasty

« Reply #9836 on: January 27, 2019, 11:32:21 PM »
Just do what I did and abandon hope of ever being happy again.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9837 on: January 28, 2019, 12:58:49 AM »
she probably searched your sn and found this thread, rahx  :doge

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #9838 on: January 28, 2019, 01:05:58 AM »
“What are we” triggers me more than a feminist on tumblr.

Tasty

« Reply #9839 on: January 28, 2019, 01:08:23 AM »
“What are we” triggers me more than a feminist on tumblr.