Author Topic: 2017: Unpopular opinions thread  (Read 110427 times)

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
Re: 2017: Unpopular opinions thread
« Reply #780 on: September 11, 2017, 09:10:05 PM »
personally i'm proud of myself for not wishing anyone a happy 9/11 today because god knows the temptation was there
pcp

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #781 on: September 12, 2017, 02:18:53 AM »
the proper way to never forget:

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Patrick Shea
2 years ago
This you tube video should not be even up it's tasteless and very disrespectful to all that lost there lives on that dark day in America.

The person or persons that made this video and posted it on you tube you are sick and need help!

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #782 on: September 12, 2017, 02:31:53 AM »
People get way too hung up on past tragedies. The use in 'remembering' these are understanding the causes and preventing similar occurrences in the future, something like 1% of people seem to be interested in doing.

tl;dr  :hulk

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #783 on: September 12, 2017, 03:23:11 AM »
What happened with Betty Ross anyway? Why do we have this Hulk x Widow bullshit currently?

Himu

« Reply #784 on: September 13, 2017, 03:19:38 PM »
Fuck non-binary.

You. Are. Not. Trans. You are not binary. Why are here?!

Recently there's been an uptick in NB people coming into trans or woman spaces and absolutely demanding this and that. Using the word woman is "othering". Expecting us to cater every whim. Calling them it or they. They come in woman spaces, DESPITE NON IDENTIFYING AS A WOMAN, to tell people what to do and say. They claim to be trans, but being trans exists purely because of a binary spectrum! We believe and love the binary! We don't want to have the other gender/sex's body and be treated socially (warts and all) as that gender and transition towards that accordingly. Being non binary does not fit into that spectrum. Identifying as trans makes no sense then! We have a group on Facebook for women fitness and NB people demanded that the name be changed from Women's Fitness and Health to Non-Male Fitness and Health. But you're fucking NB and the opposite non-male is a woman! I try to be supportive but most them just end up either fucking up things for us cheeseburgers or bossing their way into spaces that don't even cater to them in the first place. Fucking pick! And the worst part about it is there is absolutely zero science to back up the NB position. Maybe there will one day, but fuck! At least gay and trans people exerted our rights when it was made clear exactly whom and what we are.

:stop
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #785 on: September 13, 2017, 03:27:12 PM »
I'll be honest, I don't understand most of the trans stuff.  Not in an old man yelling at cloud type of way, just the variances between the different groups and cultures.  In the end I just try to be respectful and when it comes up and not say something stupid or potentially offensive.  But I read your post and I have no clue what you're talking about unfortunately.

Himu

« Reply #786 on: September 13, 2017, 03:31:36 PM »
One problem is that there's many types of identity under one giant trans umbrella and that's a problem because it allows a bunch SJWs to fuck things up.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #787 on: September 13, 2017, 03:37:28 PM »
There are people who want a genderless society. That sounds like a fucking nightmare to me.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #788 on: September 13, 2017, 03:48:22 PM »
Hopefully this will help Mups, idk

Trans means "non-binary" to tumblrites because they've stolen the words "trans" and "cis" from their bio-chemistry context, wherein it makes sense. "Trans" means "not the same" and "cis" means "same-same", in crudely explained terms. Stealing this definition from the hard sciences has allowed social justice idiots to think that "trans" can mean anyone who is "non-binary," which in reality just means someone who doesn't like things being categorized as "boy" or "girl" and "rejects gender [roles]".
It's a fun little piece of obfuscation, because people with actual gender dysphoria, especially those who have undergone transition (i.e. Blaire White) are completely shocked, confused, and offended by this watering down of "trans." It's led "transgenderism" to be simultaneously cool and a "wide umbrella" of "gender identities and sexualities" - all of which are made up and have no scientific testing behind them. As per usual with feminism, it's a pile of conclusions that have led from very shaky premises, namely, the untested hypothesis that "all gender is a social construct", and therefore, "I don't like traditional ideas of gender, I reject them, therefore I am non-binary, therefore I am not cis, therefore I am trans" (without any real body or gender dysphoria).

https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/4qly0l/there_is_no_such_thing_as_nonbinary_genders/

Speaking of trans

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=248845559&postcount=312

Ugh!!
IYKYK

Tasty

« Reply #789 on: September 13, 2017, 03:48:36 PM »
My stance is, I try to be as supportive as I can to trans and NB folks. I don't understand their plight as much as I wish I did.

An actual unpopular opinion I have, though I'm open to changing, is that gender dysphoria should be treated like other mental disorders in the DSM. I don't mean this in a hurtful or mean way, but I believe that if people suffering from it could somehow be "cured" then that would result in a much better life for them.

Since the comparison may be made, I should say at this point I feel this is different from "curing" homosexuality. In a completely accepting culture, homosexuals have nothing to fear or change about themselves. Gender dysphoria sufferers by definition will always feel a compulsion to change their biology until they are able to do so, and the technology to perfectly achieve this is not here yet.

Sorry if I'm base about this. It is something I've tried to give a lot of careful thought to.

Himu

« Reply #790 on: September 13, 2017, 04:01:31 PM »
My stance is, I try to be as supportive as I can to trans and NB folks. I don't understand their plight as much as I wish I did.

An actual unpopular opinion I have, though I'm open to changing, is that gender dysphoria should be treated like other mental disorders in the DSM. I don't mean this in a hurtful or mean way, but I believe that if people suffering from it could somehow be "cured" then that would result in a much better life for them.

Since the comparison may be made, I should say at this point I feel this is different from "curing" homosexuality. In a completely accepting culture, homosexuals have nothing to fear or change about themselves. Gender dysphoria sufferers by definition will always feel a compulsion to change their biology until they are able to do so, and the technology to perfectly achieve this is not here yet.

Sorry if I'm base about this. It is something I've tried to give a lot of careful thought to.

You don't get fully cured from dysphoria. You only alleviate symptoms. It's like saying you get cured of aspergers by doing _____ treatment. Classifying it as a mental disorder leads to its share of problems. All for the worst. For the most part though, transition alleviates dysphoria, so calling it a disorder is a false pretense. And again, since I brought it up earlier in this post, aspergers is also a disorder. But it's not known as being called a mental disorder. Mental disorders or illnesses are generally categorized under delusions. But being trans is not a delusion.
IYKYK

Tasty

« Reply #791 on: September 13, 2017, 04:05:31 PM »

You don't get fully cured from dysphoria.

I know. I guess what I'm saying is, if hypothetically there were a pill or treatment to make it go away, wouldn't that be preferable to expensive surgery and hormone therapy?

Himu

« Reply #792 on: September 13, 2017, 04:15:55 PM »
Ehhh, I don't know. On one hand, sure. Being trans is hard. On the other hand, I don't see it as any different than offering a gay person a pill that'll make them straight.

And ultimately, we don't have that option. What we do have is transition. If we are talking hypotheticals though, as a trans person, I'd much rather there be technology that changes you so that if you were you born with a penis it turns into a vagina and you grow ovaries and vice versa. That way, I can have my cake and eat it too without making trans people not exist. Any trans person would choose that option. If we're talking hypotheticals, why not shoot for pie in the sky?
IYKYK

Tasty

« Reply #793 on: September 13, 2017, 04:28:48 PM »
Ehhh, I don't know. On one hand, sure. Being trans is hard. On the other hand, I don't see it as any different than offering a gay person a pill that'll make them straight.

I explained why in my post:

To sum it up in a "pop" way, I've always been taught that "Pride" is about being proud of yourself no matter what people around you think. But how can a non-transitioned trans person ever have true pride in themselves? Their identity and self-worth is tied to their biology (as it is for most humans, of course.) And even for post-transitioned people, won't there still be that niggling doubt? "I don't have X biology," etc.

And ultimately, we don't have that option. What we do have is transition. If we are talking hypotheticals though, as a trans person, I'd much rather there be technology that changes you so that if you were you born with a penis it turns into a vagina and you grow ovaries and vice versa. That way, I can have my cake and eat it too without making trans people not exist. Any trans person would choose that option. If we're talking hypotheticals, why not shoot for pie in the sky?

Sure. It's a difficult viewpoint for me to grasp, since I do prefer the gender I was born with. But this conversation is all hypotheticals, so the only decision I can make here is to support my trans friends in any way I can.

Himu

« Reply #794 on: September 13, 2017, 04:35:48 PM »
Thanks.

"And even for post-transitioned people, won't there still be that niggling doubt? "I don't have X biology,"

For the most part, no. Only happens for the most part if you're influenced by people who use biological arguments while ignoring, well, actual biology. (not referring to you)
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #795 on: September 13, 2017, 04:51:54 PM »
Also:

"To sum it up in a "pop" way, I've always been taught that "Pride" is about being proud of yourself no matter what people around you think. But how can a non-transitioned trans person ever have true pride in themselves? Their identity and self-worth is tied to their biology (as it is for most humans, of course.) "

Did you feel gay pride before really and truly coming to terms with your sexuality? I know many people who have pride in being trans and aren't even on hormones yet.

Of course, I don't have any pride anymore. So pride isn't an issue I should talk about. Didn't go to pride this year and kind of want to remove my dick and get out at this point.
IYKYK

Tasty

« Reply #796 on: September 13, 2017, 05:10:54 PM »
I participated in my first pride somewhat sheepishly. But in an ideal society there's no reason humans shouldn't have pride in who they were made to be - that's the real meaning behind "Pride." In your words, we are God's image.

This is a tangent, but your seeming aversion to "pride" the word instead of prideful conceit reminds me of Hank Hill.

And on the very next play, going for the two-point conversion that would have won us the championship I broke my ankle. God was punishing me for being prideful.

He didn't give me a fatal heart attack because he still wanted me to sell propane. But He made his point.

Pride is a multi-faceted word that has some applications that aren't sinful. I hope you realize that.

Himu

« Reply #797 on: September 13, 2017, 05:14:32 PM »
No. It has nothing to do with that...but that's for a Twitter dm. I've been to pride four-five times?
IYKYK

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #798 on: September 13, 2017, 08:35:03 PM »
I'll be honest, I don't understand most of the trans stuff.  Not in an old man yelling at cloud type of way, just the variances between the different groups and cultures.  In the end I just try to be respectful and when it comes up and not say something stupid or potentially offensive.  But I read your post and I have no clue what you're talking about unfortunately.

Christ, I wish I'd had this conciseness in the post I just directed at Lager.

Himu

« Reply #799 on: September 13, 2017, 11:08:36 PM »
Got called a bigot and hateful for calling non binary assholes who demand shit for what they are.

>I'm non-binary

>I want to be in women only spaces

Fucking pick one please.
IYKYK

agrajag

« Reply #800 on: September 13, 2017, 11:20:07 PM »

Here's an actual unpopular opinion, I sometimes like to actually strain out most of the broth with some of the flavors. Especially if I have toppings to mix in. Like the shrimp flavor I hated as broth for a long time, too potent, no idea if it's changed.

What I do is drain the water and then sprinkle the package on the ramen and the let the spices sit on the ramen. Then they sink into the ramens interior and the noodles get dark and then I mix it in. Way delicious.

Also :lol @ "I didn't know you could do that!"

LOL that's how my mom always made instant ramen. She serves it as a side dish/starch. When I told her it's supposed to be a brothy noodle dish she said that's disgusting.

Anyway, I pity fools that haven't had a good real 18 hour tonkotsu broth.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #801 on: September 14, 2017, 02:45:20 AM »
GAWD, I love tonkotsu ramen. I might have to figure out how to get that going tonight.

Himu

« Reply #802 on: September 14, 2017, 05:36:50 PM »
I was an asshole yesterday about the stuff I said about nb's. Definitely took my frustrations on another group.
IYKYK

skullstorm

« Reply #803 on: September 15, 2017, 06:02:56 AM »
I was an asshole yesterday about the stuff I said about nb's. Definitely took my frustrations on another group.

Well I've met exactly one nb person (that I know of) and they were a huge pain in the ass, that person didn't believe in genders and got all huffy anytime anyone even mentioned the word "woman" or "man" or anything relating to genders, they even left the room in a rage once after someone said "woman" maybe 4 times. Shit was so excessive and the person was such a huge attention whore with their shit and them being 19 didn't help.

It was exhausting, really, so I can understand if it's frustrating for you if you have to deal with them often, especially if the ones you've encountered have been anything like the drama queen I had the displeasure of seeing weekly for 6 months. For me it wasn't about their views but about their personality, I found that behaviour cunty and disrespectful, just like I find any excessive attention whoring. I'm sure many nb people are levelheaded and cool but the one I met sure as shit wasn't. I hope now that it's been some years they've matured a bit and don't act like an ass all the time.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #804 on: September 15, 2017, 06:34:29 AM »
That makes me wonder.. do hermaphrodites typically identify with one gender only? Are a lot of them NB (assuming that's what NB means)? Asking because I don't know, but wanna learn.

benjipwns

« Reply #805 on: September 15, 2017, 06:42:09 AM »

:ohhh

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #806 on: September 15, 2017, 07:53:54 AM »
 :neogaf

Himu

« Reply #807 on: September 15, 2017, 10:48:03 AM »
That makes me wonder.. do hermaphrodites typically identify with one gender only? Are a lot of them NB (assuming that's what NB means)? Asking because I don't know, but wanna learn.

One reason I realized my mistake is I wanted to learn about NB so I talked to some in an LGBT discord. I met one that is intersex and identified as two spirit due to being native. I explained that two spirit made more sense to me than non binary. Basically, they (not all NB people but this person in particular) like both male and female identity but at the same time is neutral on it. I do know another NB person who is intersex. But I also know an intersex person who is trans (this is a very sad personal story, you'll have to guess why someone who was born with both genitalia is trans :tocry) and completely binary. In most cases I've seen, most intersex people tend to be binary.

We also both agreed that a lot of NB people like the folks I mentioned are complete assholes.
IYKYK

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #808 on: September 15, 2017, 11:32:51 AM »

gave u one of my rare likes for this post. glad you actually took the time to think about it.
nat

PlayDat

« Reply #809 on: September 15, 2017, 06:26:00 PM »

I'm by no means an expert, but I'm pretty sure in 2017 "hermaphrodite" is officially out in favor of "intersex".  Here's a good doc.  It's short so I doubt it answers all your questions.

XXXY

PlayDat

« Reply #810 on: September 15, 2017, 06:38:19 PM »
I’ve met thousands of binaries and most of them are a huge pain in the ass.  They created this stupid thing called “gender” and force it on every single person they meet.  They get huffy the one time they meet someone who dares to challenge their pointless construct.  Like okay, I get that you submitted to one of the made up categories other people chose for you, but you don’t have to go ON and ON about it. :goty2

Himu

« Reply #811 on: September 15, 2017, 07:03:20 PM »
I’ve met thousands of binaries and most of them are a huge pain in the ass.  They created this stupid thing called “gender” and force it on every single person they meet.  They get huffy the one time they meet someone who dares to challenge their pointless construct.  Like okay, I get that you submitted to one of the made up categories other people chose for you, but you don’t have to go ON and ON about it. :goty2

The idea that gender is made up when it's a core part of one's identity is one of the most bullshit elements of queer ideology. Just my opinion. Gender roles are made up. Not gender itself. Otherwise you'd be out there in a skirt and fishnets.
IYKYK

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #812 on: September 15, 2017, 09:14:11 PM »

dur

PlayDat

« Reply #813 on: September 15, 2017, 11:51:40 PM »

The idea that gender is made up when it's a core part of one's identity is one of the most bullshit elements of queer ideology. Just my opinion. Gender roles are made up. Not gender itself. Otherwise you'd be out there in a skirt and fishnets.
Race is also both made up and a core part of people's identity.  Would call that bullshit too? 

In History: Why Little Boys Wore Dresses
Old copies of Vogue were telling parents to put their boys in dresses.  Clothing happens to be more profitable when you gender it though.

agrajag

« Reply #814 on: September 16, 2017, 12:19:21 AM »
Guardians of the Galaxy is a much better movie than the sequel.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #815 on: September 16, 2017, 12:43:43 AM »
Is that that controversial? I thought the second one was kinda boring compared to the first

agrajag

« Reply #816 on: September 16, 2017, 12:48:27 AM »
Is that that controversial? I thought the second one was kinda boring compared to the first

I don't know, I've seen a lot of people singing it (the second one) praises online, but I just saw it and was pretty unimpressed. Too many forced emotional moments, deus ex machinae all around, egregious suspension-of-belief-breaking movie physics, and yes it was somewhat boring. I guess I should have written that it's overrated if anything.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #817 on: September 16, 2017, 01:07:36 AM »
I liked em both 🤷‍♀️ Two had baby groot bloat tho

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #818 on: September 16, 2017, 01:26:11 AM »

I don't know, I've seen a lot of people singing it (the second one) praises online, but I just saw it and was pretty unimpressed. Too many forced emotional moments, deus ex machinae all around, egregious suspension-of-belief-breaking movie physics, and yes it was somewhat boring. I guess I should have written that it's overrated if anything.

Eh I kinda get you in the sense that Gotg1 was the first marvel movie I actually liked as a movie besides Iron Man. I thought the emotional shit in GOTG2 was more on point than the first but the whole movie was considerably less tight than the first one. Like I was completely satisfied with Michael Rooker just being a badguy in gotg but they tied it up well enough in 2 that i wasn't too umad

agrajag

« Reply #819 on: September 16, 2017, 01:34:23 AM »
I'm referring more to the "I just wanted a sister!" type stuff. The Michael Rooker stuff was alright. Kind of predictable, like when he saved Quill I knew he was gonna say "I was your real dad" or something to that effect. I LOL'd when those pillars started going up at the most convenient time. Like for what purpose was Ego raising random pillars when he should've been trying to kill everyone? Also, if he knew there was a bomb, why couldn't he just disarm it from inside the core? Oh well, movies will be movies. I didn't hate it, but it's more of another forgettable Marvel movie than GOTG1, which had a lot more charm and whimsy I thought.

benjipwns

« Reply #820 on: September 16, 2017, 02:22:13 AM »
the first one is way tighter as there's no plots upon plots upon switcheroos upon subplots upon whatever, usually everybody is together and following the single plot thread to Ronin, I don't think they ever really split up as a group after they get together in the prison in the first movie? maybe for a few minutes here and there

and in 2 the characters are a bit more self-aware that they're fun and cool characters who say amusing things which always happens to these films

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Plus I don't remember any line as memorable as:
Well now I'm standing. Happy? We're all standing now. Bunch of jackasses, standing in a circle.
[close]

Himu

« Reply #821 on: September 16, 2017, 02:31:12 AM »

Race is also both made up and a core part of people's identity.  Would call that bullshit too? 

(Image removed from quote.)
In History: Why Little Boys Wore Dresses
Old copies of Vogue were telling parents to put their boys in dresses.  Clothing happens to be more profitable when you gender it though.

Gender is more than wearing a dress.

If gender is a social construct, trans people wouldn't exist.
IYKYK

agrajag

« Reply #822 on: September 16, 2017, 02:32:16 AM »

and in 2 the characters are a bit more self-aware that they're fun and cool characters who say amusing things which always happens to these films

"I'm gonna build 50 foot statues of pac man and heather locklear and weird stuff" made me do a double take and make sure I wasn't watching Pixels  :doge

That goo stuff that Ego wanted to cover all the planets with made me think of the movie Evolution for some reason.

PlayDat

« Reply #823 on: September 16, 2017, 11:17:29 AM »
-snip-
Gender is more than wearing a dress.

If gender is a social construct, trans people wouldn't exist.
It's true that gender's a lot more than wearing a dress.  I was only going by the example you gave.

Yes, most people develop a strong attachment to one of the two major categories.  I don't see how that negates the possibility of them being human inventions.  I won't argue with you on what it means to be trans of course.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #824 on: September 16, 2017, 11:58:08 AM »
Vast majority of the human population, regardless of cultural exchange between two different societies, operated on the basis of binary genders for all of our know history. Be it instinct or invention, it's as solid as something(that is not a physical law) can be.

Himu

« Reply #825 on: September 16, 2017, 11:58:48 AM »
It was just an example.

When a lot of people say gender is a social construct, they tend to really mean gender roles. As in, the idea of women being the home maker is a social construct. The fact that society deems men who cry as weak is a social construct. The idea that women can't be warriors is also a social construct. But gender roles are not gender. Gender is a representation of identity. It is one of the core parts of identity. You can say it was socially constructed, but people tend to have a preference for the company of their own gender. If gender is a social construct how do you propose one undoes this construct? Men tend to act a certain way because of testosterone. A lot of gender is related to biology. If gender is a social construct, it must also be able to be deconstructed. Race can be deconstructed because despite our differences, we are all human, and those differences are superficial at most. But a man way different than a woman. And although gender roles can very much be social constructs, they're also usually based on element of biology. Such as the fact that men tend to be warriors more than women because they're usually taller and stronger. The way a man acts is often determined by his hormones created in his testicles. This doesn't mean women can't be warriors, but a man is far more likely to take up that role simply due to biology. Or that women tend to be more doting on children than men. Trans people have been shown to have brains more similar to the sex they identify as, showing that gender is innate and biological.

Essentially, people who argue gender is a social construct rightly examine that much of society pidgeonholes people into boxes due to the times of ever changing gender expression. But this does not mean gender itself is a construct. You can have one without throwing the baby out along with the entire bathtub.

Gender is a social construct is an argument often propagated by radical feminists who hope to prove that both man and woman are the same. They aren't the same.
IYKYK

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #826 on: September 16, 2017, 01:25:40 PM »
"Men and women are inherently different" should probably go in the Wildly Popular Opinions Thread.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #827 on: September 16, 2017, 10:47:23 PM »
Dune is a good scifi movie. It's just so strange and compelling, I get sucked into watching it anytime it's on.
dog

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #828 on: September 16, 2017, 11:05:33 PM »
Hot Rod is a goddamn masterpiece
dur

agrajag

« Reply #829 on: September 16, 2017, 11:19:10 PM »
Peanut butter is disgusting.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #830 on: September 17, 2017, 12:50:51 AM »
Dune is a good scifi movie. It's just so strange and compelling, I get sucked into watching it anytime it's on.

Dune is a groundbreaking scifi movie, particularly for the visuals. Until it came out, scifi was either austere and dry like 2001, or clunky and worn like Star Wars (usually aped badly). The sheer rococo majesty and decadence of its visuals make it worthwhile.

Too bad it was edited by an angry monkey and has a soundtrack by Toto.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #831 on: September 17, 2017, 01:57:38 AM »

Your genes need eradicating.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #832 on: September 17, 2017, 02:05:05 AM »
You're the first person I've met who agrees with me on this. I love to eat almost everything, but not touching that shit. Although it's kinda weird because my favorite ice cream is peanut butter cup, but I don't like the butter cups by themselves.

agrajag

« Reply #833 on: September 17, 2017, 02:08:06 AM »
You're the first person I've met who agrees with me on this. I love to eat almost everything, but not touching that shit. Although it's kinda weird because my favorite ice cream is peanut butter cup, but I don't like the butter cups by themselves.

The only way I'll tolerate it is a PB&J on a very rare occasion, especially with some sliced bananas in it. But I hate Reese's cups with a passion, or any other peanut butter flavored sweets. Probably due to my upbringing, didn't grow up eating it. I find people's obsession with it strange.

Beezy

« Reply #834 on: September 17, 2017, 03:12:32 AM »
I love peanut butter & chocolate anything. What disgusts me is mint & chocolate. Just the smell of it makes me wanna puke.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #835 on: September 17, 2017, 03:30:19 AM »
Ugh, I forgot that. Mint and chocolate is quite popular here, always thought it tasted disgusting.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #836 on: September 17, 2017, 03:31:46 AM »
I have the unpopular opinion that rahxephon91 is a swell dude

Rahxephon91

« Reply #837 on: September 17, 2017, 03:32:04 AM »
Newsfeed

Rahxephon91

« Reply #838 on: September 17, 2017, 03:32:54 AM »
Also god damn peanut butter is disgusting

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #839 on: September 17, 2017, 04:28:00 AM »
I dont agree but I can understand, most PB is just brown sugar lumps. Try other nut butters, although expensive as fuck, macadamia, casshew, almond etc are different enough to warrant a try. Peanuts arent even real nuts anyway.