General > Video Game Bored

Yakuza/Like A Dragon/Judgement Thread Of There's A New Game Couple Of Months

(1/191) > >>

Wrath2X:

https://twitter.com/LennyReviews/status/821224344089149440

Beat Yakuza 5 when it was free on PSN and I think I'll pick this up day 1. Who else is picking this up?

bork:
Yakuza 5 was free on PSN!?  :o  Fuck, I missed it.  :-\

I've got this pre-ordered.  Will be my first Yakuza game.  :)

Cerveza mas fina:
sounds like shenmue

bork:

--- Quote from: Kaffir The Reaper on January 20, 2017, 10:00:39 AM ---If I remember right remakes for the first and second game are planned, that'd be cool since I played around with the second many moons ago but never stuck with it for some reason.

--- End quote ---

1 has a remake that is getting an English release this summer on PS4.  Dunno if there's anything about 2 getting same treatment.

I have Yakuza 1 and 2 on PS2, but never played them.  I picked them up on the cheap before their prices starting skyrocketing.  Also had 3 briefly but sold it off after finding out that they cut content from the game.   ...And I wish I hadn't, because now I'd like to go back and get 3, 4, and Dead Souls for my collection.  Binary Domain, too, even though I have that on PC.

I tried to play 1 but did not want to play it dubbed, and then I did not want to start with 2 without having played 1.  I know they have big recap movies, but I still wanted to start from the beginning.  So perfect that there's 0 and then a remake of the original coming.  :)

Cerveza mas fina:
Never played one but might give this a go, as its a prequel.

Its a brawler right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version