Author Topic: Sega Saturn import thread  (Read 11270 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Sega Saturn import thread
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2017, 07:54:38 PM »
looked up a dude playing through it on youtube, oh god i forgot how big he is on the screen he's literally twice the size i remembered...and unless this guy is sequence breaking, like the first twenty minutes of the game are apparently walking through a forest where there's literally three different tree bitmaps and the trees can damage you if you run into them

the dude has one walking animation which is the same loop for his legs only, his upper body doesn't move unless you run :lol

that said the LoD system is actually kinda impressive for the open world areas all things considered especially since this was made in 1994-1995, it's only when polygon buildings or something that's not a faked 3D sprite come on screen that it tanks the framerate massively and stuff starts popping in all over...a lot of the fog actually seems to be more for spooky effect than hiding stuff

when he goes in the first dungeon/mansion the camera is right in the dude's back and he covers 90% of the screen and he couldn't move forward until he slowly shifted the dude around 90 degrees and discovered there was a big ass statue right inside the door he couldn't walk through...really there seems to be a massive inconsistency in what can be walked through or interacted with or not, chairs, NOPE, big ass table, YEP...he winds up in a room where there's a shit load of the stuff you can't walk through all over the place that reminds me of the whole inconsistency in the randomness i mentioned, later he enters a room where there's literally nothing but an healing herb lying on the ground in it

but to heal you can "nap" which involves the guy just standing in place with his arms folded :lol

the framerate indoors is at least half to a third what it is outside i assume because of the polygon walls, even though your view distance is never more than 20 feet, at least i assume that's the case since this came out well before even Sega figured out how to draw polygons properly on the Saturn...and i'm betting this runs entirely on just one of the CPUs...the boss fight against the Vampire is running at like a really choppy 10 fps because of all the polygons (literally tens to maybe a hundred of them, mostly to build the walls plus the steps up to the Vampire's bitmap Throne) even though there's nothing else in the room and just the one enemy sprite, while outside they can draw like thirty trees and five enemies and the far away background and it seems closer to 20 to even 30 fps at times...the second dungeon he plays through has a view distance that cuts off after maaaybe ten feet for darkness but it's destroying the framerate because of all the not visible walls to make up the maze...to where like the fog i think this might not actually be to improve performance but to make the dungeon scarier

armor, shields and such actually displays overtop the dude's sprite but when you come back from the menus it has a pause for a couple seconds to reload them back in over the character (yessss)

narrator guy says everything you drop stays where you drop it, which is, like wow actually...he also finds an item called LAMP OF DARKNESS which the explanation says nothing about, so he just uses it because why not, and it essentially turns the gamma down to about 10% so you can't see anything :rofl amazing random item to put in a game

he tries to fight a will-o-wisp in the dungeon but after readjusting his position four times he can't line up the animation of his attack with the distance to the enemy :dead

only 13 people made this game based on mobygames (really about four dudes did all the true work..and they outsourced for the hero's sprite footage!) and all their experience prior was making Golf games for the 3DO which seems like the ideal team to make a massive 3D RPG for the Saturn's launch and after this they made a Saturn Golf game before scattering to the winds

it's probably this random youtube guys laid back voice and the fact that he's trying to make the game seem interesting (like it does actually do a decent job of selling the mystery of the world even if that might be a byproduct of there being no information outside the text on items, signs, etc. like a proto-Metroid Prime way to telling the story) while making fun of it but it's sorta drawing me into this, i obviously wasn't mature enough in 1995 to embrace the jank like i am now and this is some serious delicious jank i'm seeing

i wonder how this runs on the emulators, there is no way it's one of the Saturn games i kept (he says while ignoring that he just got Rise of the Tomb Raider from Humble Monthly, recently bought MGS V finally and installed Hollow Knight this week)

benjipwns

« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2017, 08:44:42 PM »
you know, your post length to how garbage the topic is, is often highly inverse

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2017, 09:58:16 PM »
:crazy
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2017, 09:58:56 PM »
It just hit me that Rumbler is buying all the games that never sold at the game shop I worked at back in the day.  :doge
ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2017, 10:17:44 PM »
It just hit me that Rumbler is buying all the games that never sold at the game shop I worked at back in the day.  :doge

:trumps
dog

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2017, 11:36:13 PM »
looked up a dude playing through it on youtube, oh god i forgot how big he is on the screen he's literally twice the size i remembered...and unless this guy is sequence breaking, like the first twenty minutes of the game are apparently walking through a forest where there's literally three different tree bitmaps and the trees can damage you if you run into them

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT

I took my Saturn over to my super hardcore buddy's house (he quit his game studio job for 6 months so he could platinum Dark Souls 2, no joke) and we decided to go ALL FUCKIN IN on Virtual Hydlide. We encountered the same incredible garbage you did, but managed to get things to the point where we got to the last boss. Sadly we forgot something that made it essentially impossible to finish the game...I watched this horrifying speed run https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57McWbMdRaE and realized we were pretty close to the end.

I remember that Grandma Nuff rented me Hydlide for the NES back in the 80s and I had a similar bitch of a time playing that too :D

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2017, 07:28:23 AM »

I took my Saturn over to my super hardcore buddy's house (he quit his game studio job for 6 months so he could platinum Dark Souls 2, no joke)

Wait...what? 
ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2017, 04:50:35 PM »
One game I've been playing quite a bit is Dragon Master Silk. It's a pretty standard dungeon-crawler with turn-based combat, very Wizardry-esque. Everything's in Japanese and only a bit of the dialogue is voiced, but it's easy enough to figure things out and the game's on the easy side, so I'm not having to spend hours figuring out what most of my items and spells do. It's got nice anime artwork for the characters, but the locales are just standard Wizardry-style underground labyrinths and the enemies are these derpy 3D CG models that don't mesh with the anime characters or the more realistic environments. Feels like they wanted to show off the improved power of the Saturn, but really whiffed it since the original PC98 enemy sprites look way better. It's not a great game by any means, but it's scratches the itch for an old-school dungeon-crawler.
dog

Sho Nuff

« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2017, 05:07:22 PM »

I took my Saturn over to my super hardcore buddy's house (he quit his game studio job for 6 months so he could platinum Dark Souls 2, no joke)

Wait...what?

He was working on a relatively big project, wasn't really having any fun at his job, DS2 was about to come out, and he was like "Fuck it" and quit. Six months later he was like "Welp, time to go back to work" and rejoined, this time as a lead in a different department  :lol

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2017, 06:31:56 PM »
Rumbler, try and track down a copy of Farland Story. Really cool SRPG for the system with really goofy looking 3D rendered characters (and great music).
^_^

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2017, 07:06:32 PM »
That's one that I've been looking at, just haven't pulled the trigger on it yet.
dog

WaveRacer 64

« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2017, 07:36:30 PM »
One of my favorite imports was Virtua Fighter Remix, not because it was a good game but the manual had really amazing art.

Sho Nuff

« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2017, 01:58:29 AM »
One of my favorite imports was Virtua Fighter Remix, not because it was a good game but the manual had really amazing art.

Fuck yeah!!! That's Katsuya Terada's art. He went on to do this fuckin awesome graphic novel called VIRTUA FIGHTER: TEN STORIES. Let me know if you want me to grab you a copy, I see them for cheap when I visit Japan.

He's done a bitchload of other great stuff too:
https://kotaku.com/5899323/original-zelda-art-by-katsuya-terada/

My boss Jake randomly met him in a bar in Tokyo, and he wound up doing some mechanical design for Galak-Z.

WaveRacer 64

« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2017, 06:07:01 AM »

Fuck yeah!!! That's Katsuya Terada's art. He went on to do this fuckin awesome graphic novel called VIRTUA FIGHTER: TEN STORIES. Let me know if you want me to grab you a copy, I see them for cheap when I visit Japan.

(Image removed from quote.)

He's done a bitchload of other great stuff too:
https://kotaku.com/5899323/original-zelda-art-by-katsuya-terada/

My boss Jake randomly met him in a bar in Tokyo, and he wound up doing some mechanical design for Galak-Z.

I always wanted to know who did the art on the manual and cover of VF Remix thanks! Had no idea he also did that Zelda art too. The Virtua Fighter 2 Ten Stories book looks incredible, I have a lot to catch up.

Katsuya Terada is a Japanese artist you may not know by name, but you may definitely know him for his work.

Tell me about it!

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2017, 08:11:16 AM »
I always thought the VF Remix J-version art was done by an American artist.  Had no idea!
:leon

It looks so much better than the American version, which was the cover of a crappy VF comic book from Marvel, IIRC.
ど助平

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2017, 08:22:27 AM »
cool it's the guy who did final fantasy mystic quest's art
pcp

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2017, 11:41:03 AM »
More games #6:

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
dog

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2017, 11:43:37 AM »
meow-wow didn't even know tactics ogre had a saturn port!
pcp

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2017, 11:52:57 AM »
March of the Black Queen also had a Saturn port.
dog

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2017, 11:58:45 PM »
Where do you get these games? Ebay?
^_^

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2017, 12:50:40 AM »
Yeah, from eBay. Pretty decent prices on most stuff [2D shooters and some of the rarer RPGs are pretty ridiculously expensive though].
dog

benjipwns

« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2017, 07:00:50 AM »
This thread helped lead me to be pretty shocked at how many Saturn games never made it to the U.S.

Then I started looking into a lot of those games and it became less surprising, but still, compared to the Dreamcast it's like once they ran out of arcade ports SOA was like "screw it, nevermind. You third parties like PlayStation support? Well fuck off then."

Much like the sales of the consoles it seems there was a bit of an inverse compared to the Genesis and Dreamcast where the West in general got a lot of games that never seemingly went East. Which makes one wonder what happened to all the developers SOA/E used on the Genesis for stuff during the Saturn era. I guess like Core they probably went to multi-platform development?

Dreamcast has all those janky PC ports that probably never went East. Probably would have had more but I assume they got shunted over to the PS2 and explain a lot of those early weird PC ports on that. Plus there were those wide range of quality up-ports to both DC and PS2 from PS1/N64. I want to say there's something where like one of the Rainbow Sixes instead of it being a PC port, the DC version is an up port for the N64 game. But then the other game in the series is a PC port and runs just fine.

But all that aside, I guess I was wrong up above, Sega did find a way to shrink the board inside the Saturn which is how they brought the cost down, but the US and Yurop models never really got it and may not have at all, it was mostly Japan only. (And then Asia only because it's the base board for those ones that play VCD movies or whatever.) It was how Sega got the price under $200 in Japan before the N64 came out. They must have mostly shipped the old boards to the U.S. and Europe then since it was a dead console walking here figuring they'd make up the difference by selling more of the cheaper ones in Japan.

Sega's whole three free games promotion was so popular in the U.S. compared to sales before it that they extended it twice. It was originally supposed to only be for one month before Christmas. But by that point SOA had decided that the Saturn was dead, they only shipped 50,000 Saturns in 1997 to NA. 2/3rds of the Saturn's sales are from Japan, it sold more consoles there than the N64. Dreamcast only sold 40% as many consoles in Asia as the Saturn, it sold worse than the Mega Drive.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2017, 07:46:29 AM »
This thread helped lead me to be pretty shocked at how many Saturn games never made it to the U.S.

IIRC, SOA president at the time, Bernie Stolar, quickly gave up on the Saturn to focus on their next console, which was still a few years way from a U.S. release.  So the Saturn got all these games in Japan (and some of them could have done really well here, like X-Men Vs. Street Fighter which was the first 99% perfect 2D fighter port) that never made it elsewhere, and SOA did...pretty much nothing.  I remember one E3 where their booth was just some DJ yelling "POWER VR!!!!!!" for the upcoming Dreamcast that wouldn't be launching in the States for another year. 
ど助平

benjipwns

« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2017, 10:12:38 AM »
I do understand SOA being a bit leery of games that needed the RAM/ROM carts considering the Saturn's sales. Especially after they just came off selling 600,000 32X's and still needing to clear them out at $20.

I wonder if anyone ever tried to figure out a way to use them with the Saturn. Then they could do some Atari Math and claim it was a 128-bit system what with the four SH2's and all. :doge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2017, 10:14:55 AM »
I do understand SOA being a bit leery of games that needed the RAM/ROM carts. Especially after they just came off selling 600,000 32X's and still needing to clear them out at $20.

Nah, that's some bullshit.  The 1MB and 4MB RAM carts were compatible with multiple games and they sold packages that included the carts in Japan.  It wouldn't have cost too much more to do it.  The only game that required its own ROM cart was KOF '95.
ど助平

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2017, 10:35:10 AM »
Bernie Stolar's u.s. strategy was pure dipshittery. "well we can't make a ton of money so we're better off making no money, and hurting consumer trust while we're at it!" same bullshit with the early ps1 where they blocked niche games that didn't fit their image while allowing tons of shovelware.
pcp

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2017, 11:45:41 AM »
It's not Saturn, but it is import-focused...pro wrestlers looking for video games in Japan.  Specifically looking around at Super Potato!

AJ Styles talking about the NeoGeo
 :gladbron

Xavier Woods bought a Vita
:itagaki
ど助平

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2017, 11:55:45 AM »

IIRC, SOA president at the time, Bernie Stolar, quickly gave up on the Saturn to focus on their next console, which was still a few years way from a U.S. release.  So the Saturn got all these games in Japan (and some of them could have done really well here, like X-Men Vs. Street Fighter which was the first 99% perfect 2D fighter port) that never made it elsewhere, and SOA did...pretty much nothing.  I remember one E3 where their booth was just some DJ yelling "POWER VR!!!!!!" for the upcoming Dreamcast that wouldn't be launching in the States for another year.

I remember reading about that in (I believe) EGM back in the day. Was disappointed and I didn't even have a Saturn

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2017, 01:41:27 PM »
It seems like SoA basically saw the early sales numbers and decided that Saturn was DOA so they barely even tried after that.

Here's a weird thing: The Saturn got three releases of American-developed Wizardry games [two collections of previous titles in the series and one spin-off], none of which showed up in the West.
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2017, 06:39:22 PM »

I remember reading about that in (I believe) EGM back in the day. Was disappointed and I didn't even have a Saturn

When that game came out, people went APESHIT.  I have never seen so much hype and insanity surrounding a Saturn game before.  My store got 25-30 copies in with the first shipment...all of them were pre-sold out at $100+ a pop.  People were bouncing off the walls when they saw it running on display and Saturns actually started selling out.  This was 1997, when fighting games were still very much in their prime and were the BIG genre and system sellers.  This game was massive in arcades.  Why the hell Sega didn't try to take advantage of this was beyond me. 

This kind of level of hype only happened with a few select games back then.  Tekken 3 (the Japanese version hit like six-eight months ahead of the American version) was another game with the same level HOLY SHIT IS DAT SOME TEKKEN GIMME NOW!!!! sales.  I'm sure if things were like this in my little local shop, it must have been similar elsewhere.
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2017, 07:20:12 PM »
I still noodle around in XvsSF and MSHvsSF from time to time.  They're still my favorite Capcom vs games
🍆🍆

Sho Nuff

« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2017, 12:46:16 PM »
I remember one E3 where their booth was just some DJ yelling "POWER VR!!!!!!" for the upcoming Dreamcast that wouldn't be launching in the States for another year.

HOLY SHIT I REMEMBER THAT GUY  :lol

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2017, 05:51:39 PM »
Another more games #7:

dog

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2017, 06:06:12 PM »
:lawd
dog

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2017, 06:18:13 PM »
woo dragon force
pcp

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2017, 06:51:18 PM »
:bow SOUL HACKERS :bow2
^_^

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2017, 07:14:32 PM »
woo dragon force

I bought the American release on the cheap about a decade ago, but ended up selling it. :tocry
dog

Sho Nuff

« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2017, 09:41:31 PM »
FUCKIN SOUL HACKERS IS THE SHIT

Loved playin that in English on 3DS

Beezy

« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2017, 03:49:03 AM »
Dragon Force!

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2017, 08:12:55 AM »
I really, really, really want to play Soul Hackers. I can say this for any Saturn game.

Here's hoping I can transition fully to a stable life where I can afford getting one. And hell yes I would get Panzer Dragoon Saga US. I'm a madman when given a steady income.

??? It's on english in 3DS. You dont need to waste time and money on these japanese saturn games.

It's actually pretty boring, much better Megaten games out there
fat

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #100 on: September 29, 2017, 10:28:31 PM »
FUCKIN SOUL HACKERS IS THE SHIT

Loved playin that in English on 3DS

I need to play that, I've got my brother's copy sitting in my 3DS carrying case right now but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet. I only grabbed the Saturn version because it was pretty cheap [like about $6, I think].
dog

a slime appears

• retro king
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2017, 09:35:14 AM »
Great Rumbler is the biggest Saturn fan on this forum. Holy shit this dude's import collection is incredible.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2017, 05:10:17 PM »
Some games I bought this weekend plus more eBay acquisitions:

dog

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2017, 07:59:30 PM »
:bow :bow :bow TWINBEE :bow2 :bow2 :bow2

One of my favorite game series.
^_^

Sho Nuff

« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2017, 08:12:53 PM »
UNO DX
 :dice

Shuri

« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2017, 09:56:13 PM »
I picked up Assault Suit Leynos 2 this week, amazingly fun game, and hard as fuck. And it has that non stop neo-geo action scaling effect

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2017, 10:19:33 PM »
I'd really like to get that, price isn't too bad but it's still higher than pretty much every other game I've bought so far.
dog

benjipwns

« Reply #107 on: October 19, 2017, 01:54:51 AM »
Does the "EXTREME" version of Off World Interceptor have the MST3K-like silhouette dudes making jokes over the bad FMV or is that only in the 3DO original?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2017, 11:48:29 AM »
Yeah, the Extreme version has that, too. I wonder what the story is behind that?
dog

benjipwns

« Reply #109 on: October 19, 2017, 12:57:47 PM »
I could never find anything on if it was intentional or if they got the FMV back and it was so bad they were like now what and and MST3K came on.

Shuri

« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2017, 09:23:38 PM »
Today I got Shinobi For the saturn, it’s a cool sequel, the fmvs are mid ‘90 no budget dtv fodder but the camp factor is amazing, especially with the game over screen  :lol

The gameplay is pretty much like previous games, but it feels a bit simple so far. Expect gameplay in the spirit of the first shinobi game.

The graphics are a blend of Mortal Kombat style digitalized actors for the ninjas and humans and early 3d rendered graphics for monsters and environments. The graphics have an interesting charm to them. Also there’s Lone Wolf and Cub-style bloodletting when you kill ennemies. This please  my inner 13yo.
From what I’m seeing online, it seems that it wasnt well received but i’m having fun with it. The controls are fine and there is nothing janky about the gameplay.

Worth checking out

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2017, 09:42:52 PM »
I could never find anything on if it was intentional or if they got the FMV back and it was so bad they were like now what and and MST3K came on.

My theory is that the FMV was filmed for an entirely different game that ended up being cancelled, so they just tossed it over to Off-World Interceptor and put in some guys making fun of it so people wouldn't pay too much attention to what was going on.
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #112 on: October 20, 2017, 07:33:36 AM »
Nobody posted the video?

I wish more games with lots of FMV did this...I would have liked them a lot more.  :doge
ど助平

Cravis

« Reply #113 on: October 23, 2017, 10:04:17 AM »
I’ve got a soft spot for terrible 90s FMV. Only imports I have are XvSF, House of the Dead, Assault Suit Lynos 2, and MvSF.

I picked Scorcher last week. I didn’t realize it but the guys who made Red Zone on Genesis made it. Sadly no Jasper Kyd soundtrack on it, just genetic techno. I love how the first selling point on the back of the box is “Racing at 30 FPS!!!”

« Reply #114 on: October 23, 2017, 02:13:47 PM »
No Blue Destiny trilogy? For shame. They even work with the twin sticks!
野球

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #115 on: October 23, 2017, 02:16:42 PM »
I wish more games with lots of FMV did this...I would have liked them a lot more.  :doge

Even MORTAL KOMBAT MYTHOLOGIES: SUB-ZERO ? ? ? ?

fat

Cravis

« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2017, 02:21:34 PM »
Most FMV cut scenes are so bad they’re good. Mortal Kombat transcends that and is so bad it comes back around to bad again.

I would take the FMV live action cut scenes over the MK4 cg cut scenes on PS one though. They touted those as a advantage over the N64 version. N64 should have touted “We don’t have the shitty cut scenes” as a selling point

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2017, 02:46:43 PM »
No, I haven't stopped buying Saturn games yet:

dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2017, 08:32:25 PM »
Did someone cut a Gex manual in half?   :'(

Also I think we oughtta turn this into the game collecting thread.
ど助平

« Reply #119 on: December 18, 2017, 08:41:16 PM »
The Zeta games (there are two of them) are a lot of fun. Still need the Blue Destiny trilogy, though.
野球