Author Topic: Maybe the real NeoGAF was the friends we made along the way...  (Read 2307499 times)

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
Re: TheBore Safe Haven from GAF Alt-Right Mods - All the Admin's Men
« Reply #4020 on: October 21, 2017, 06:42:54 PM »
I still see stump on the staff page as an admin.
Fish<

nudemacusers

« Reply #4021 on: October 21, 2017, 06:43:09 PM »
Let the record show:

Bobby Roberts was right :bobby

Wait what did Bobby Roberts do

I just knew him as the completely insufferable guy in movie threads
Ha I dunno I’m just shitposting now that I have a decent audience 👀
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4022 on: October 21, 2017, 06:43:26 PM »
Hi....some people i recognize. So i was perma'd like 2-3 months ago at gaf after like 11 years there (i had a 14k user id) for getting upset at a mod closing a thread for what i disagreed with. Ive still been going to GAF every day because i like the community and liked that hateful assholes weren't allowed. I realize a lot of the people here are banned gaffers, so im just asking, whats the policy here? This place liberal too? I realize the flaws of GAF but i still liked it because there arent many places to be so informed on politics and news etc. Its been a sad day watching this exodus even though i was banned. I saw some folk here form GAF and today is the first day i heard about this place.

Actually like a few weeks ago i was watching a thread on GAF where EvilLore posted something like 'wait till more evidence comes out' about sexual assault allegations, and then people were disagreeing with him. He personally banned like 20 people and deleted a bunch of posts and i was really disturbed by that. I think bruce leeroy was one of them? People were getting banned simply for noticing others were being banned. Evillore told someone to fuck off when he banned them. Anyone remmeber that.

Anyway, hopefully this is a decent enough place, or else i probably wont post much.

Look into some of the other threads (you know, the normal stuff) and make your own opinion.
This thread here is for us monsters and us alone. You can have all the threads but this one. Turn back for the sake of your sanity.
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4023 on: October 21, 2017, 06:43:37 PM »
Operation Valkyrie just as I predicted.
🤴

FStop7

« Reply #4024 on: October 21, 2017, 06:43:40 PM »
Lore should buy some banner ads on here.   :doge

Tasty

« Reply #4025 on: October 21, 2017, 06:43:57 PM »
The list so far.

1. Kaboteur
2. Xander Cage
3. Besada (banned)
4. Cyan
5. ThoseDeafMutes
6. charlequin (banned)
7. Stumpakow

Add EmCeeGramr to that I think.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #4026 on: October 21, 2017, 06:44:10 PM »
I made a list with pretty colours and shit for you kiddos.

EVOL

« Reply #4027 on: October 21, 2017, 06:44:38 PM »
Let the record show:

Bobby Roberts was right :bobby

Wait what did Bobby Roberts do

I just knew him as the completely insufferable guy in movie threads
Ha I dunno I’m just shitposting now that I have a decent audience 👀

Oh shit I just realised who you are

I think I'll like it here.

etiolate

« Reply #4028 on: October 21, 2017, 06:44:40 PM »
Hi....some people i recognize. So i was perma'd like 2-3 months ago at gaf after like 11 years there (i had a 14k user id) for getting upset at a mod closing a thread for what i disagreed with. Ive still been going to GAF every day because i like the community and liked that hateful assholes weren't allowed. I realize a lot of the people here are banned gaffers, so im just asking, whats the policy here? This place liberal too? I realize the flaws of GAF but i still liked it because there arent many places to be so informed on politics and news etc. Its been a sad day watching this exodus even though i was banned. I saw some folk here form GAF and today is the first day i heard about this place.

Actually like a few weeks ago i was watching a thread on GAF where EvilLore posted something like 'wait till more evidence comes out' about sexual assault allegations, and then people were disagreeing with him. He personally banned like 20 people and deleted a bunch of posts and i was really disturbed by that. I think bruce leeroy was one of them? People were getting banned simply for noticing others were being banned. Evillore told someone to fuck off when he banned them. Anyone remmeber that.

Anyway, hopefully this is a decent enough place, or else i probably wont post much.

If you think GAF was informed on politics and news, or that it didn't have assholes, or if you thought it was a nice community then this place is going to be a harsh reality check for you.

Tasty

« Reply #4029 on: October 21, 2017, 06:45:14 PM »
Is Kagari still a mod?

:goldberg

GAF wouldn't let her see one sunken Titanic. Now she's getting to see one sink live.

Holy shit taco :dead

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4031 on: October 21, 2017, 06:45:21 PM »

There's a thread just for tits, you tell me.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #4032 on: October 21, 2017, 06:45:36 PM »

If you think GAF was informed on politics and news, or that it didn't have assholes, or if you thought it was a nice community then this place is going to be a harsh reality check for you.

MODS PLS

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.

Shuri

« Reply #4034 on: October 21, 2017, 06:45:53 PM »
 :shaq I hope someone took screenshots of the admin forums before quitting  :shaq

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #4035 on: October 21, 2017, 06:46:04 PM »
Site Down and Slowness??
Lag and technical issues
yep, that is some of what NeoGAF.com is experiencing today

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4036 on: October 21, 2017, 06:46:06 PM »
He has been doing this shit for a while It seems https://imgur.com/a/eBPYm
🤴

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #4037 on: October 21, 2017, 06:46:13 PM »

Yeah. Some of us here are Bernie Sanders supporters and try as some of you Clintonistas might, you can't convince us. :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge

« Reply #4038 on: October 21, 2017, 06:46:37 PM »
Only thing I’d miss about GAF is my beer thread. [shrug]
野球

Borealis

« Reply #4039 on: October 21, 2017, 06:46:51 PM »
There's a distinct lack of Top 10 FF rankings to complement this drama.

SantaC

« Reply #4040 on: October 21, 2017, 06:46:55 PM »
This forum is basically neogaf circa 2005.

Lol zelda sux

nudemacusers

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

spindashing

« Reply #4042 on: October 21, 2017, 06:47:49 PM »
is this spot the new hotness
ʘ‿ʘ

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Kinggi

« Reply #4044 on: October 21, 2017, 06:48:06 PM »

Well,  I mean it WAS knowledgeable on politcs. This pl;ace being trumpville isnt a harsh reality, just another cespit i would want to avoid. Im fine with opinions and all but at some point denying reality is ridiculous. As to assholes being on GAF, sure, of course there were.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #4045 on: October 21, 2017, 06:48:36 PM »
FFVI > ALL OTHER FF.

Takao

« Reply #4046 on: October 21, 2017, 06:48:43 PM »
I guess you might as well go all in at this point.
So glad Besada left or got owned. Fuck that fat ass cunt fucking fat piece of shit 300 lbs pile of shit hope he dies of diebties fucking hypocritical piece of human garbage. Fuck all those garbage mods, god bless fuck em! He was protecting amirox and was also a pedo prolly and knee all about it. Garbage mod team.
www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=252742161&postcount=27

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #4047 on: October 21, 2017, 06:48:49 PM »
Evilore could step down and hand it off to someone else but to do that, that means he thinks he did something wrong in the first place to do that.
🍆🍆

Polyh3dron

« Reply #4048 on: October 21, 2017, 06:48:52 PM »
Steveyoungblood get my file before you go-go.

You said the notes in my permanent record were quite funny.
oh i would LOVE to see what got put down in my permanent record on the admin side, or if it was as laconic as my single word ban message.

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #4049 on: October 21, 2017, 06:48:59 PM »
FFVI > ALL OTHER FF.

A little overrated  :doge

Mortimer Brewster

« Reply #4050 on: October 21, 2017, 06:49:04 PM »
Well with the RMS Neogaf sinking tonight, figured it was time to finally come over. All of Tyler's shit is finally coming home to roost.

Satch

« Reply #4051 on: October 21, 2017, 06:49:07 PM »
what have you niccas done

nudemacusers

« Reply #4052 on: October 21, 2017, 06:49:31 PM »
Thank god we still have time to rate final fantasy games 👌🏻
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Himu

« Reply #4053 on: October 21, 2017, 06:49:32 PM »
WHERE IS LIME
IYKYK

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #4054 on: October 21, 2017, 06:49:40 PM »
distantmantra, is that you? Your thread was the realest and you've got great taste. Daps  :playa
每天生气

thisismyusername

« Reply #4055 on: October 21, 2017, 06:49:51 PM »
This pl;ace being trumpville isnt a harsh reality, just another cespit i would want to avoid.

:neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Ok, bye sharp knees. Hopefully you get a hooker soon.

stufte

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #4057 on: October 21, 2017, 06:50:13 PM »
he's going to be needed to untangle modbot and some other stuff probably

plus there weren't any admins on to remove the admins and moderators, i assume moderators can't do that

Sugar Pie Honey Bunch

« Reply #4059 on: October 21, 2017, 06:50:28 PM »

What's your definition of "hateful assholes?"

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #4060 on: October 21, 2017, 06:50:49 PM »
Lime finally shows up with their hot take.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=252742266&postcount=516

Apparently a lot of neo-nazis, gamergators, fascists, and their collaborators & apologists are very happy about this. I guess they finally care about other women when it suits their need to fuel their hate for those darn SJW communities

What other active gaming forums are out there that don't tolerate bigots? All the ones I've come across are toxic as fuck and most are by now alt-right.

nudemacusers

« Reply #4061 on: October 21, 2017, 06:50:59 PM »
This pl;ace being trumpville isnt a harsh reality, just another cespit i would want to avoid.

:neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Wait we’re a trump site now? Jeez, can’t please voat, can’t pleae gaf 😢
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Dennis

« Reply #4062 on: October 21, 2017, 06:51:20 PM »
WHERE IS LIME

The moderator known as Lime got fired today.

thisismyusername

« Reply #4063 on: October 21, 2017, 06:51:28 PM »

SATCH! SIS! :preach

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #4064 on: October 21, 2017, 06:51:31 PM »

This is high level caccery, I assure you

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #4065 on: October 21, 2017, 06:51:32 PM »
p.s. Bobby Roberts did nothing.

You sure about that? :bobby
Our boy Bobby is more meme than man at this point. :bobby

counterhit

« Reply #4066 on: October 21, 2017, 06:51:50 PM »

« Reply #4067 on: October 21, 2017, 06:52:26 PM »
distantmantra, is that you? Your thread was the realest and you've got great taste. Daps  :playa

Yep. I’ve been here at the Bore since like 2006 when White Man invited me. Haven’t checked in lately and just randomly logged in today.
野球

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #4068 on: October 21, 2017, 06:52:27 PM »
Guys, went to see IT and I come back and there's 600 people here. What happened while I was gone?
que

nudemacusers

« Reply #4069 on: October 21, 2017, 06:52:32 PM »

This is high level caccery, I assure you
Speaking truth to power tho :rejoice
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Kinggi

« Reply #4071 on: October 21, 2017, 06:52:36 PM »

Goddamnit you still remember that damn tag, a nice mod removed it for a reason it was a stupid joke!

Also i wasnt saying this place IS i was saying IF it was, like i said i know nothing about this place and people are already saying stuff like i replied to.

Again i am not claiming anything i am just trying to get a feel for this place.

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
This is fucking pathetic. This mother fucker has the free time to ban polyhedron within 15 minutes of him posting in this topic but it takes him multiple days to write his "announcement." Fuck off. Naughty Dog didn't get all discussion purged before their announcement.

K

« Reply #4073 on: October 21, 2017, 06:53:02 PM »
The site is loading like shit, but it looks like Stump has been reinstated. Never saw EmCeeGamer removed from the list.

nomis

Re: TheBore Safe Haven from GAF Alt-Right Mods - Something something titanic
« Reply #4074 on: October 21, 2017, 06:53:04 PM »
ok who here is a culture warrior and uses the term SJW unironically show of hands

sinxtanx

« Reply #4075 on: October 21, 2017, 06:53:08 PM »
there's a whole thing happening

is this a place?

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #4076 on: October 21, 2017, 06:53:10 PM »

Well,  I mean it WAS knowledgeable on politcs. This pl;ace being trumpville isnt a harsh reality, just another cespit i would want to avoid. Im fine with opinions and all but at some point denying reality is ridiculous. As to assholes being on GAF, sure, of course there were.

Trump? Это для славы России.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Re: TheBore Safe Haven from GAF Alt-Right Mods - Something something titanic
« Reply #4077 on: October 21, 2017, 06:53:22 PM »
Uh, holy fucking shit.
fat

brobuzz

« Reply #4078 on: October 21, 2017, 06:53:26 PM »
Guys, went to see IT and I come back and there's 600 people here. What happened while I was gone?
The death of a cesspool.

Sai

« Reply #4079 on: October 21, 2017, 06:53:51 PM »

whoms alt is this?
ilysm