Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2140577 times)

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
Re: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY
« Reply #20940 on: March 07, 2018, 03:22:11 PM »
Oh cool, another 10 posts-per-second or whatever thread cause Nintendo is doing a Direct tomorrow.

Nintards :lol

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #20941 on: March 07, 2018, 03:24:09 PM »
We're kind of like 4chan, we might call you a cigarillo, we might tell you to jump off a bridge but in reality we love you. It's the polar opposite of resetera that is enforcing this fake niceness but in reality its underbelly is full of hostility, darkness and hate.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #20942 on: March 07, 2018, 03:26:05 PM »
um excuse me reset is the purple-themed one
Uncle

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #20943 on: March 07, 2018, 03:26:30 PM »
If that stuff works then it would be tough not to form a negative opinion of women from it.  When you're doing it, you must know how much bullshit it is and seeing a women respond positively to it isn't going to fill you with respect for them.

How about form a negative opinion of the women it works on then if that's really how you feel?

It's not remotely full proof.. as evidenced by the fact that they tell you a million times you will definitely strike out, a lot.. playing the numbers game is part of the PUA shtick.

And their explanation for "why it works", which is where the negativity comes in, is pseudoscience at best.  There's other possible reasons behind "women are stupid, greedy, and simple minded" behind why any given individual chick might respond to the PUA tactics.  Some of course are just dumb greedy and simple minded.. but that's humanity, not "women."

I am saying that repeated experiences of either A) rejection or B) Positive reinforcement of dishonest behavior will not lead to a healthy view of women or dating. It likely won't contain itself to just the women they interact with.

Imo the root of the problem is elsewhere. If they don't develop an unhealthy view of women through PUA they'll develop an unhealthy view of women because they've witnessed too many "gold-diggers" or too many women who like "douchebags" and so on. The problem here is ignorance and misinformation. If you were taught either an idealized version of humanity or a delusional one like the one SJWs offer about gender being a social construct when you eventually see the truth about most women or men behave you become jaded and hateful.

So for example, the classic "women are gold-diggers", instead of flat-out being in denial that to many if not most women a man with money becomes more attractive you should realize that women's instinct is to mate with a man that can support their offspring and protect them. This is evolutionary biology 101 not some evil sexist propaganda. If you fucking taught people that from the start I can guarantee you that the distinguished mentally-challenged fellows who hate women for "being gold-diggers" would instantly decrease because they would accept that's how our nature is. This isn't an excuse of course for actual gold-diggers that take the instinct too far. The same applies for men and some of their behavior, like for instance their desperate efforts to mate. Is that situation too though instinct isn't an excuse to take it too far.

etiolate

« Reply #20944 on: March 07, 2018, 03:30:30 PM »
It would be tough not to is not the same as its impossible not to. You're talking in matters of should. I'm speaking about whether it can happen or not.

No I'm not, I'm responding to the dumb words you said.

"It would be tough not to be racist if 1 in 100 black guys was mean to you" is a justification of racism, just like what you said is a justification of misogyny.  You are a fucking asshole who can't just admit you said something dumb and it's annoying as shit.

Do you not understand that men face rejection constantly and have self-defense mechanisms for it? If you focus on the rejections then you end up worse than a PUA. You selectively edit out the rejections so that you can move on. This emphasizes the successes.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #20945 on: March 07, 2018, 03:35:45 PM »
PUA shit is misogynist trash and most dudes who utilize that shit are socially distinguished mentally-challenged and/or broke.

Women often gravitate to guys with money. And I often gravitate to women with a big ass. It is what it is. But I'd argue you're taking an L if you assume your money alone is going to get you chicks. Dare I point to Evillore, who has money yet remains a socially distinguished mentally-challenged and awkward individual who has been rejected by multiple women of average-to-low economic standing.

I look at money like height. Sure it helps your chances, but if you're wack you're going to strike out more often than not. You'll prob hit a home run with a nice chick eventually though...but I'd rather be consistent than limited.

BisMarckie

« Reply #20946 on: March 07, 2018, 03:36:26 PM »
Who cares about this PUA bullshit? Just be a good looking dude like me and it doesn't matter what you say or do :ego

https://www.resetera.com/threads/spotify-launches-tool-that-shows-how-many-female-artists-you-listen-to.27967/

Virtue signaling: The thread

FunSlower

« Reply #20947 on: March 07, 2018, 03:36:47 PM »
mmarsu why do you keep trying to fit in at Resetera when you will be happier elsewhere

etiolate

« Reply #20948 on: March 07, 2018, 03:39:28 PM »
Yes, the idea that you think young men are going to weight the rejections against the successes and think that whatever pattern they see develop with success has no merit tells me you don't get the way a mind works.

The rejections are pretty much a null response. A few rejections may be specific or forceful enough to have some negative value, Most rejections will simply be tallied as null. The aim is not to get the null response but the positive response. In order to maintain healthy sense of confidence or at least hide the lack of confidence, you don't focus on null responses. You forget them. This emphasizes positive responses.

This process if repeated many times, leading to mostly A) null response rejections or B) Positive response outcomes will present a behavior pattern to the mind that it will recognize. That pattern can lead to a negative view. Especially if you have such a low opinion of what you're doing and it gets such a high response? Yes, it would be tough not to see the pattern as ugly and have some negative view of women or yourself from it.

This only shocks you.

Raist

« Reply #20949 on: March 07, 2018, 03:39:36 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #20950 on: March 07, 2018, 03:41:44 PM »
Oh cool, another 10 posts-per-second or whatever thread cause Nintendo is doing a Direct tomorrow.

don't fucking say nintard, you piece of shit

Raist

« Reply #20951 on: March 07, 2018, 03:43:22 PM »

:badass Sorry, Nintard-in-chief :badass

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #20952 on: March 07, 2018, 03:48:02 PM »
spoiler (click to show/hide)
nintenyearold
[close]

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #20953 on: March 07, 2018, 03:48:07 PM »
Who cares about this PUA bullshit? Just be a good looking dude like me and it doesn't matter what you say or do :ego

https://www.resetera.com/threads/spotify-launches-tool-that-shows-how-many-female-artists-you-listen-to.27967/

Virtue signaling: The thread

Why is it "You listen to less woman artists than the average" vs. "Great!  You listen to more women artists than the average"?

Maybe you listen to more woman artists because you think they sound sexy, or you think of women as just being there to entertain you?

Maybe you listen to fewer male artists because you don't want people to think you love dudes because you've completely fallen into the trap of toxic masculinity?
Uncle

etiolate

« Reply #20954 on: March 07, 2018, 03:49:07 PM »
Yeah the best advice I can give young hetero men is that girls are just as fucked up as they are and just as clueless. There is no secret powerful mystery with women. They're just people with faults and fuck-ups like everyone.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #20955 on: March 07, 2018, 03:50:02 PM »
I only listen to that cranberries zombie song cause the voice gives me a boner.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #20956 on: March 07, 2018, 03:50:46 PM »
lol, taking advice on women from etiolate
:rejoice

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #20957 on: March 07, 2018, 03:51:48 PM »

What if etoliate advised you not to set women on fire

What then
Uncle

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #20958 on: March 07, 2018, 03:54:24 PM »

What then

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #20959 on: March 07, 2018, 03:54:40 PM »
Yes, the idea that you think young men are going to weight the rejections against the successes and think that whatever pattern they see develop with success has no merit tells me you don't get the way a mind works.

The rejections are pretty much a null response. A few rejections may be specific or forceful enough to have some negative value, Most rejections will simply be tallied as null. The aim is not to get the null response but the positive response. In order to maintain healthy sense of confidence or at least hide the lack of confidence, you don't focus on null responses. You forget them. This emphasizes positive responses.

This process if repeated many times, leading to mostly A) null response rejections or B) Positive response outcomes will present a behavior pattern to the mind that it will recognize. That pattern can lead to a negative view. Especially if you have such a low opinion of what you're doing and it gets such a high response? Yes, it would be tough not to see the pattern as ugly and have some negative view of women or yourself from it.

This only shocks you.

Is this aimed at me?

Of course, using tactics that have worked in the past for you is a good idea. But unlike a videogame, women are art people with differing personalities, wants, needs, etc. When I was single I may have had a set of standards or principles in relation to pursuing women, but I never walked in assuming that this one line, move, behavior, etc would work wonders due to xyz. That's not how human interaction works.

I know some people who dabble in PUA shit, and I've enjoyed watching them fail over the years. I notice they find some modest success with bartenders or strippers, yet fall flat on their face with "professional women." (I'm not denigrating strippers or bartenders, I hope you get my point). The minute that PUA stuff is used in relation to a career woman, a woman involved in higher education etc etc it tends to blow up. And that's where the resentment starts setting in. 

BTW this isn't exclusive to PUA. It's the case with deeply religious men, "hotep" black men, far right conservatives and a host of other losers.
:yeshrug

etiolate

« Reply #20960 on: March 07, 2018, 03:56:24 PM »
Nah that was aimed at rioutous. I just like to avoid huge quote pyramids.

Jansen

« Reply #20961 on: March 07, 2018, 03:58:30 PM »

:badass Sorry, Nintard-in-chief :badass

Nintards only have directs and sales threads to look forward to 90% of the year :heh

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20962 on: March 07, 2018, 03:58:57 PM »

What then
ど助平

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #20963 on: March 07, 2018, 04:00:31 PM »
I would like to add "beta liberals who virtue signal about women's rights while being just as fucked up as other dudes" to my list of losers who tend to fail with women.

etiolate

« Reply #20964 on: March 07, 2018, 04:00:43 PM »
The carny with the rigged game doesn't think highly of the cleverness of the carnival patrons even though many pass him by.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #20965 on: March 07, 2018, 04:01:38 PM »

What then

Tasty

« Reply #20966 on: March 07, 2018, 04:03:08 PM »
https://clips.twitch.tv/AgitatedAmazingHamRalpherZ
:rofl

"You like small dicks or what?"  :lol

Just realized this guy looks like a more fit David Cross.

FStop7

« Reply #20967 on: March 07, 2018, 04:06:57 PM »
I'd listen to more women if they'd play more women than Nikki Minaj and Cardi B.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #20968 on: March 07, 2018, 04:07:13 PM »
Portishead :aah

Goldfrapp :lawd

Cranberries  :jawalrus

Bjork  :rejoice

Feist  :cody

Sia  :gladbron

Florence Welch  :whew

Banks  :mouf

Enya  :patel :patel :patel :patel :patel :patel :patel
©@©™

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #20969 on: March 07, 2018, 04:07:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/explain-to-me-the-value-of-a-moderate-left.27977/

"Why don't other people give a shit about identity politics and why can't i just erase them?" The Thread.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #20970 on: March 07, 2018, 04:10:02 PM »
There's also that education of Lauren Hill by some black woman.

Raist

« Reply #20971 on: March 07, 2018, 04:12:57 PM »
https://clips.twitch.tv/AgitatedAmazingHamRalpherZ
:rofl

"You like small dicks or what?"  :lol

Just realized this guy looks like a more fit David Cross.

Or a less fit

BisMarckie

« Reply #20972 on: March 07, 2018, 04:15:08 PM »
David  Ginola is just a less handsome version of Paolo Maldini. That's just fact.

etiolate

« Reply #20973 on: March 07, 2018, 04:17:18 PM »
We never got a Reeee response to Brad Glasgow on the Atari story, but it may..  have gone.. a little sumfin like this.

Anarchopac
@anarchopac
Disabled trans woman. Anarchist-marxist youtuber who's trying to spread radical theory.

Optimus

« Reply #20974 on: March 07, 2018, 04:27:57 PM »
We never got a Reeee response to Brad Glasgow on the Atari story, but it may..  have gone.. a little sumfin like this.

(Image removed from quote.)

Anarchopac
@anarchopac
Disabled trans woman. Anarchist-marxist youtuber who's trying to spread radical theory.

She's also NOT A FUCKING HISTORIAN.

FStop7

« Reply #20975 on: March 07, 2018, 04:29:46 PM »

Anarchopac
@anarchopac

User was warned for something we haven't decided yet, we'll figure it out later.

Raist

« Reply #20976 on: March 07, 2018, 04:32:54 PM »

Anarchopac
@anarchopac

Did you just assume her occupation, shitlord?

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #20977 on: March 07, 2018, 04:39:39 PM »
Can’t post about Witcher without Username being triggered when my interest in the game was sincere. Saying that you don’t like modern games but giving one of the most acclaimed modern games a fair shot is a “flip flop” is distinguished mentally-challenged. That’s like saying you’re a flip flop for not liking modern Hollywood but seeing Black Panther just to see what the fuss is about.

You're miscontruing my post and being distinguished mentally-challenged. I'm honestly not even sure why I'm bothering because 1) I like you and 2) you'll see it as an "attack" anyway.

Re-read my post that you quoted.

"I HATE MODERN GAMES!"
*people are talking about the Witcher 3 and think it's great*
You: "Ok, I'll try it despite thinking modern games suck!" *plays for about 2 hours and doesn't even get to the best part of the game yet, makes a thread*
"THIS GAME SUCKS! I DON'T SEE WHAT THE FUSS IS ABOUT! MODERN GAMES STILL SUCK! :smug "
Me: "Why the fuck did you even bother then, cut the middle-man and stick with your older fighting games if you think modern games suck. Stop wasting your time?"
You: "T-T-T-T-TRIGGERED!"
Me: :eyeroll

My "flip-flop" comment is how you 180 on various things. Like when the dems lost. You were all "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!" (and lost a huge amount of respect from me, because while I can understand your anger at white folks, it's not as-if every fucking white person voted Trump.) You then came around on it and said you were "wrong to hate that hatred." Ok, great. Fantastic. Put that one to bed.

Meanwhile, you think the Democrats are in shambles (they are) and are going to take your guns away because... you need them for safety(?). Which is kinda dumb, but ok. So then you go from Democrat to Republican instead of doing the smart thing and sitting right in the middle of that shit-cake two-party system and voting for the issues. But let's ignore that.

You have this tendency to "flip-flop" between various opinions. I'm not the only person that has noticed this and it's not just on the Witcher (which isn't even where my side-comment on this even was going). That "Himuro Plinko" is the manifestation of your bipolar opinions.

But feel free to think I'm "hostile" or "triggered" because you obviously had a biased/leading opinion toward a game that I think is alright and made me cue rolling my eyes out of my head when "yep, Himuro hates it. Why did she even bother with downloading it instead of just playing Street Fighter?"
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 04:43:59 PM by thisismyusername »

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #20978 on: March 07, 2018, 04:39:42 PM »
User was warned for something we haven't decided yet, we'll figure it out later.
stealth credentialism
每天生气

BisMarckie

« Reply #20979 on: March 07, 2018, 04:40:58 PM »
Can't we just talk about handsome football/soccer players from the 90's/early 2000's instead?

Tasty

daemon

« Reply #20981 on: March 07, 2018, 04:42:36 PM »

What then

EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCXCXCXCELLENT!!

If somebody doesn't get the reference, you're dead to me

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20982 on: March 07, 2018, 04:46:25 PM »

What then

EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCXCXCXCELLENT!!

If somebody doesn't get the reference, you're dead to me

That flash game is actually what first came to mind, not Initial D!
ど助平

etiolate

« Reply #20983 on: March 07, 2018, 04:48:02 PM »
Alright breaking my rule briefly..
You forget them. This emphasizes positive responses.

It's almost as if you are describing.. cognitive dissonance.

Quote from: riotous
Like it's right in the PUA teachings that this shit won't work most of the time, then major cognitive dissonance is employed to justify generalizations.

Oh.. wait... I guess I don't understand how "the mind" works.

Note to fuckstick:  I'm saying only illogical people ignoring evidence generalize based on limited experience.. that this behavior shouldn't be justified or thought of as tough to avoid.. note to fuckstick: I in no way at any point demonstrated I do not understand your  bullshit.

For the last time, I'm not justifying it. Not everything that can be explained is being justified. I rarely delve into justification since justice is a such a tricky, dangerous concept.

Should vs Can. You're moralizing the topic. I'm not interested in your moral take. I am interested in whether or not a negative view can arise from seeing dating as a manipulative game. I am not interested in whether you think it should or not.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #20984 on: March 07, 2018, 04:48:22 PM »
Also I’m kind of over the do quests for this random villager thing.

A N I M A L
C R O S S I N G

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #20985 on: March 07, 2018, 04:49:16 PM »
nm fuck it idc

Optimus

« Reply #20986 on: March 07, 2018, 04:50:29 PM »
stealth credentialism

...and this why Shostakovich was a mod and you plebs will never be one.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #20987 on: March 07, 2018, 04:53:27 PM »
The only good part of Hard Candy and Ellen Page's whole career in general was when she told that dude Goldfrappe fucking sucks, cuz they do. Trash ass commercial music

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #20988 on: March 07, 2018, 04:58:03 PM »
...and this why Shostakovich was a mod and you plebs will never be one.
honestly the trick is to be as full of yourself as humanly possible and the rest will follow
每天生气

Jansen

« Reply #20989 on: March 07, 2018, 05:09:59 PM »
User Warned: Bad faith argument, whataboutism, dismissing perspectives of women on misogyny.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #20990 on: March 07, 2018, 05:10:06 PM »
honestly the trick is to be as full of yourself as humanly possible and the rest will follow
so why isn't etoilet a mod?

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #20991 on: March 07, 2018, 05:16:46 PM »
The only good part of Hard Candy and Ellen Page's whole career in general was when she told that dude Goldfrappe fucking sucks, cuz they do. Trash ass commercial music

Please don't forget about Super and the Ellen Page Variety Hour video game.

Jansen

« Reply #20992 on: March 07, 2018, 05:18:18 PM »
Quote from: Slayven, post: 5298966, member: 2504
White privilege is undefeated.

:trumps

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #20993 on: March 07, 2018, 05:39:14 PM »
witcher 3 is consolized shit. absolute fucking decline. the game doesn't twist up or subvert fantasy tropes, and instead offers a story that is generic as fuck. the fact that fighting was dumbed down into not really even needing to use stances is disgusting and the way alchemy worked was so incredibly pathetic that it would be a shame had potions actually had a fucking use in the game like in W1. ex: in witcher 1 if you go into a cave you absolutely need to have collected herbs, brewed a cat potion and taken it in order to see.. shit was pitch black, in W3 caves are so well lit you don't even need to use cat at all.. pure trash. throw out the gearing up  aspect of w1 and 2 and turn it into an ubishit style open world game.. cdpr is shit and you can tell they lost the plot when you see console plebs praising W3 as 'the greatest rpg ever made' yeah I guess if you compare it to dogshit like skyrim you might have a point

at least hearts of stone was decent.

Himu

« Reply #20995 on: March 07, 2018, 06:25:11 PM »
Can’t post about Witcher without Username being triggered when my interest in the game was sincere. Saying that you don’t like modern games but giving one of the most acclaimed modern games a fair shot is a “flip flop” is distinguished mentally-challenged. That’s like saying you’re a flip flop for not liking modern Hollywood but seeing Black Panther just to see what the fuss is about.

You're miscontruing my post and being distinguished mentally-challenged. I'm honestly not even sure why I'm bothering because 1) I like you and 2) you'll see it as an "attack" anyway.

"I HATE MODERN GAMES!"
You: "Ok, I'll try it despite thinking modern games suck!" *plays for about 2 hours and doesn't even get to the best part of the game yet, makes a thread*
"THIS GAME SUCKS! I DON'T SEE WHAT THE FUSS IS ABOUT! MODERN GAMES STILL SUCK! :smug "
Me: "Why the fuck did you even bother then, cut the middle-man and stick with your older fighting games if you think modern games suck. Stop wasting your time?"

Dude, I'm sorry. But you just sound triggered. Re-read what you just wrote. Look at that. That's not what happened at all. I made a Witcher 3 thread. Let's re-read shall we?

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45416.0

I mean. I say it's whatever at first, but my tone is definitely not "THIS GAME SUCKS!" at all. You look ridiculous. I also never flip flopped on Witcher 3. My tone is consistent in that I'm willing to give the game a chance.

You sound like a fucking bitch in your diatribe up there.

My "flip-flop" comment is how you 180 on various things. Like when the dems lost. You were all "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!" (and lost a huge amount of respect from me, because while I can understand your anger at white folks, it's not as-if every fucking white person voted Trump.) You then came around on it and said you were "wrong to hate that hatred." Ok, great. Fantastic. Put that one to bed.

Meanwhile, you think the Democrats are in shambles (they are) and are going to take your guns away because... you need them for safety(?). Which is kinda dumb, but ok. So then you go from Democrat to Republican instead of doing the smart thing and sitting right in the middle of that shit-cake two-party system and voting for the issues. But let's ignore that.

You have this tendency to "flip-flop" between various opinions. I'm not the only person that has noticed this and it's not just on the Witcher (which isn't even where my side-comment on this even was going). That "Himuro Plinko" is the manifestation of your bipolar opinions.

out of my head when "yep, Himuro hates it. Why did she even bother with downloading it instead of just playing Street Fighter?"

Basically after the election I realized how the hateful rhetoric I was deploying was poisoning the well of discussion and helped contribute to Trump winning. You may call that a 180, but I thought it was a reasonable position to take.

Meanwhile, you think the Democrats are in shambles (they are) and are going to take your guns away because... you need them for safety(?). Which is kinda dumb, but ok.

I think Democrats are going after guns because of multiple bills that have been pushed forth in state and federal legislation since Parkland.

To wit: Ohio has introduced a gun control bill that that bans assault weapons and labels an assault weapon as any firearm that has can use an attachable magazine that exceeds 10 rounds. This constitutes virtually a giant chunk of modern firearms, including pistols. Minnesota has introduced similarly bad gun control measures. Democrats have introduced a federal bill that bans semi-automatic firearms. It's called Assault Weapons Ban but it lists pistols and even bolt action rifles on the ban list. This would constitute the large majority of modern guns in popular use. I never said Democrats aren't coming for my guns because of "safety". I have articulated that they have introduced bad legislation. The Federal AWB 2018 in particular is awful, and while it's written at 300% (aka banning all semiauto's), Democrats will will likely dial it down to 200% or 100% and hope it fails to pass in committee it still exposes what Democratic leaders' ideal gun control. Saying,"no one is coming for your guns!" is fucking rich after the past month and shows you haven't been paying attention literally at all.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2018/02/26/most-house-democrats-get-behind-effort-for-new-assault-weapons-ban/?utm_term=.cec4c762b131

Over 170 Democrats in the House have signed off on it, and there are 193 Democrats in the House.

It's gotten so bad that Democrats who call Trump a "fascists" were cheering him on when he made his "due process second" comment.

I was originally going to go independent. But it seems I can get more done fighting for things I care about within a party than without.

But feel free to think I'm "hostile" or "triggered" because you obviously had a biased/leading opinion toward a game that I think is alright and made me cue rolling my eyes

Okay. You sound butthurt someone criticized a game you like. You sound like a fucking bitch. I'm pretty in the middle in that thread and didn't say anything harsh about The Witcher 3. I never said it sucked at all. I just ctrl+f'd "suck" and I didn't even use it. Re-read the thread. Then re-read your response to me up there about The Witcher 3 and tell me you're not overreacting.

You sound like a fucking bitch. I haven't snatched your wig. Check yourself.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 06:34:06 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #20997 on: March 07, 2018, 06:27:29 PM »
Check yourself.

Before you wreck yourself.

Tasty

« Reply #20998 on: March 07, 2018, 06:29:24 PM »

"I HATE MODERN GAMES!"

Dude, I'm sorry. But you just sound triggered. Re-read what you just wrote. Look at that. That's not what happened at all. I made a Witcher 3 thread. Let's re-read shall we?

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45416.0

I mean. I say it's whatever at first, but my tone is definitely not "THIS GAME SUCKS!" at all. You look ridiculous. I also never flip flopped on Witcher 3. My tone is consistent in that I'm willing to give the game a chance.

You sound like a fucking bitch in your diatribe up there.

out of my head when "yep, Himuro hates it. Why did she even bother with downloading it instead of just playing Street Fighter?"

Basically after the election I realized how the hateful rhetoric I was deploying was poisoning the well of discussion and helped contribute to Trump winning. You may call that a 180, but I thought it was a reasonable position to take.

Meanwhile, you think the Democrats are in shambles (they are) and are going to take your guns away because... you need them for safety(?). Which is kinda dumb, but ok.

I think Democrats are going after guns because of multiple bills that have been pushed forth in state and federal legislation since Parkland.

To wit: Ohio has introduced a gun control bill that that bans assault weapons and labels an assault weapon as any firearm that has can use an attachable magazine that exceeds 10 rounds. This constitutes virtually a giant chunk of modern firearms, including pistols. Minnesota has introduced similarly bad gun control measures. Democrats have introduced a federal bill that bans semi-automatic firearms. It's called Assault Weapons Ban but it lists pistols and even bolt action rifles on the ban list. This would constitute the large majority of modern guns in popular use. I never said Democrats aren't coming for my guns because of "safety". I have articulated that they have introduced bad legislation. The Federal AWB 2018 in particular is awful, and while it's written at 300% (aka banning all semiauto's), Democrats will will likely dial it down to 200% or 100% and hope it fails to pass in committee it still exposes what Democratic leaders' ideal gun control. Saying,"no one is coming for your guns!" is fucking rich after the past month and shows you haven't been paying attention literally at all.

I was originally going to go independent. But it seems I can get more done fighting for things I care about within a party than without.

But feel free to think I'm "hostile" or "triggered" because you obviously had a biased/leading opinion toward a game that I think is alright and made me cue rolling my eyes

Okay. You sound butthurt someone criticized a game you like. You sound like a fucking bitch. I'm pretty in the middle in that thread and didn't say anything harsh about The Witcher 3. I never said it sucked at all. I just ctrl+f'd "suck" and I didn't even use it. Re-read the thread. Then re-read your response to me up there about The Witcher 3 and tell me you're not overreacting.

You sound like a fucking bitch. I haven't snatched your wig. Check yourself.

:whatisthis

Tasty

« Reply #20999 on: March 07, 2018, 06:29:45 PM »