Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174609 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #14700 on: February 08, 2018, 02:10:35 PM »
Let's put my theory to the test.
The commoditization of social justice has been a long time coming so it doesn't surprise me that marketing would be so responsive to millennial values.

I am not sure the social justice types put their money where their mouth is or if they have the money to do that.

Im sure 99% of them are frauds buying cheap child labour made clothes because they are cheap

Then they think they vote with their wallet by not streaming a woody allen movie

Eat cheap shit mcdonalds factory meat

But complain Trump is withdrawing from the paris agreement when they cant even control what they eat

Jesus this is starting to scare me  :lol
🤴

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #14701 on: February 08, 2018, 02:11:14 PM »
Actually, just fuck Ohio in general.

etiolate

« Reply #14702 on: February 08, 2018, 02:11:42 PM »
Fuck the Bengals too. Nothing good ever came out of Cincinnasty

Kenner toys

etiolate

« Reply #14703 on: February 08, 2018, 02:53:05 PM »
Bit of an... unexpected ban

Yes i advocate violence against nazism so we are clear.
User Banned (3 Days): ResetEra does not allow advocating targeted violence.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4315390/

He also said he went to prison for beating up a guy with a swastika in his youth.

Apparently he doesn't follow IrishNinja's philosophy of preach but don't practice cuz omgigottagetouttaherehelpmemommy.

tummyfat

Boredfrom

« Reply #14705 on: February 08, 2018, 03:32:35 PM »

Don’t worry, a guy that was actually arguing in that thread was banned for a week. Fair and square.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #14707 on: February 08, 2018, 04:00:34 PM »

Don’t worry, a guy that was actually arguing in that thread was banned for a week. Fair and square.

Debating against labeling everything you disagree with as Nazism, one week ban. Boldly advocating for violence against people and even implying other posters as Nazi sympathizers. Nah, only needs a coupla days to cool off.

etiolate

« Reply #14708 on: February 08, 2018, 04:00:47 PM »
It was probably Pewdiepie. His aim in PUBG is terrible.

agrajag

kingv

« Reply #14710 on: February 08, 2018, 04:33:45 PM »
It is funny watching them act how so much better they are to The Bore, yet when NeoGAF imploded, which site did many of  them flocked to at the first opportunity? 

anyone have the stats for the days before nu-gaf launched?

I might be able to look them up with my marketing research tools.

I tried to look at resetera once, but last I checked it hadn’t been added. The bore might be too small to be indexed.

kingv

« Reply #14711 on: February 08, 2018, 04:36:06 PM »

Kenner toys

Even though NECA basically bought the rights to all their good licenses and then remade the toys better.

Wait... NECA... NIKKA.... nicca...

Those are alt-right collectible action figures.

agrajag

« Reply #14712 on: February 08, 2018, 04:37:13 PM »
The bore might be too small to be indexed.

:fbm

etiolate

« Reply #14713 on: February 08, 2018, 04:44:04 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/4301063/

I am pretty sure catharsis doesn't produce 100 angry forum posts per day. Pretty sure Reeeeeeeeeeeeee'ing is the complete opposite of catharsis.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #14714 on: February 08, 2018, 04:46:24 PM »

Kenner toys

Even though NECA basically bought the rights to all their good licenses and then remade the toys better.

Wait... NECA... NIKKA.... nicca...

Those are alt-right collectible action figures.

"Moooom! Steven broke the head off my Brett Wienstein toy!"

"Well Billy, maybe if you weren't such a cuck he would have respected your toys more. I hope you've learned your lesson from this."

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14715 on: February 08, 2018, 05:10:25 PM »
Why do you guys keep reading Peter Resetera?
dog

etiolate

« Reply #14716 on: February 08, 2018, 05:33:54 PM »

Why do you keep showing up here, reading our posts and whining?

Trurl

« Reply #14717 on: February 08, 2018, 05:40:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-economy-is-leaving-young-people-behind.21980/

Spaghnum is an interesting fella. He is an admitted commie, yet he semi-regularly posts here and doesn't seem to hate us.
I thought this board was commie.😢

etiolate

« Reply #14718 on: February 08, 2018, 05:43:29 PM »
Speaking of which, why you so butthurt lately Wraith?

Boredfrom

« Reply #14719 on: February 08, 2018, 05:43:30 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/4314260/

"Just wait for people to come around" and "be nice while being in fear of your life" are not easy demands to meet. You're asking too much of those of us who are targeted by the nazis, while asking very little of those who just need to spend a little bit of energy in listening to us.

Lime is again claiming to be a minority.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14720 on: February 08, 2018, 05:46:59 PM »

Why do you keep showing up here, reading our posts and whining?

Because that's my job, moron.
dog

etiolate

« Reply #14721 on: February 08, 2018, 05:48:10 PM »

etiolate

« Reply #14722 on: February 08, 2018, 05:49:14 PM »
Speaking of which, why you so butthurt lately Wraith?

Doesn't seem like I'm the one butthurt here, friend.

Yeah, you are. Just say why. I see you liking posts that attack me. Something is up your ass.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14723 on: February 08, 2018, 05:51:36 PM »
I see you liking posts that attack me.

That's what everyone does here, except for filler and Assimilate.
dog

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #14724 on: February 08, 2018, 05:51:36 PM »
He's been doing it every since the election. Not sure why you're only making note of it now.

etiolate

« Reply #14725 on: February 08, 2018, 05:53:21 PM »
Because it increased. As in, like Rumbler butthurt here, he looks down upon this thread but constantly reads it for supporting cheap shots.

It's a peculiar behavior.

If you disagreed with me then you could express why you disagree. But you're hiding in the back for some reason.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14726 on: February 08, 2018, 05:54:09 PM »
 :confused
dog

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #14727 on: February 08, 2018, 05:57:58 PM »

I see you liking posts that attack me.

LMAO What are you a sorority girl LMAO

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #14728 on: February 08, 2018, 05:58:52 PM »
Rumbler has to read this thread because of lunatics escaping mental health institutions like HIVE did.
每天生气

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #14729 on: February 08, 2018, 06:01:48 PM »
...Welcome to the thread? And planet earth, I guess.

People don't like you. You will frame it in a way to preserve your pride, as always, and we all move on to the next tab.

etiolate

« Reply #14730 on: February 08, 2018, 06:02:51 PM »
Yeah like this forum requires constant moderator attention

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14731 on: February 08, 2018, 06:04:05 PM »
lmao catch genuine feels from a cheap drive-by that wasn't even directed at anyone specifically, brehs :neogaf
dog

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14732 on: February 08, 2018, 06:05:25 PM »
:badass
dog

etiolate

« Reply #14733 on: February 08, 2018, 06:08:20 PM »
Because it increased. As in, like Rumbler butthurt here, he looks down upon this thread but constantly reads it for supporting cheap shots.

If you disagreed with me then you could express why you disagree. But you're hiding in the back for some reason.

Increased in what way? Haven't been doing anything I haven't done already in this forum. And what you said about Rumbler is no different than what you do in the politics thread. Not sure why you're projecting anger on everybody else out of nowhere, but it really seems like you're the one who's butthurt.

BTW, choosing to not engage in cyclical discussions that don't go anywhere in this thread is not hiding. If I find a discussion here where I want to throw my two cents in, I will. I'm not obligated to do so if I don't give a shit about whatever it is y'all are upset about this time.

Let me clarify this for you: I'm not angry. I'm curious about the behavior. If you didn't care then you wouldn't be here. However you are investing time and attention to the thread.

For example, I ignored the Politics thread for much of my time here. I don't like politics. I don't like political tribal squabbles. It all kind of makes me sick inside. However, the current moment in time poses some interesting things that gives me reason to show any interest in that thread.

So why do you have enough care to read the posts and like attack posts, but not the care to really participate. The one foot in, one foot out behavior is odd. This "its normal for me" explanation? I'm not buying it. Something is up your craw and it be better to just get it out. (And yes, this behavior has increased in frequency.)

Boredfrom

« Reply #14734 on: February 08, 2018, 06:10:11 PM »
...Welcome to the thread? And planet earth, I guess.

People don't like you. You will frame it in a way to preserve your pride, as always, and we all move on to the next tab.

Eh, I don’t dislike Etiolate. He is obnoxious as hell, but that is another can of worms.

Still, lol about getting mad because Rumbler.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #14735 on: February 08, 2018, 06:12:46 PM »
I don't like political tribal squabbles.

Tell that to seth rich ya ding dong dummy

etiolate

« Reply #14736 on: February 08, 2018, 06:13:49 PM »
It will help you to understand what I'm saying if you realize I'm not mad. I am asking honest questions.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14737 on: February 08, 2018, 06:15:02 PM »
Please do not jump to conclusions about the identity of the attacker, or about other members here. This is a controversial tragedy and hopefully more information will be available soon.

:derp
🤴

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #14738 on: February 08, 2018, 06:15:49 PM »
Nothing says "I'm not mad" more than multiple posts insisting you're not mad
:umad

Coax

« Reply #14739 on: February 08, 2018, 06:18:05 PM »

I mean, he could be for all I know. Only thing that was discovered semi wrt that was he doesn't seem to be from the US.

Boredfrom

« Reply #14740 on: February 08, 2018, 06:20:08 PM »
Please do not jump to conclusions about the identity of the attacker, or about other members here. This is a controversial tragedy and hopefully more information will be available soon.

It feels like if you need to post that at the beginning of OT is clear that your community may be a little toxic.

agrajag

« Reply #14741 on: February 08, 2018, 06:20:36 PM »
Liking anti-etiolate posts is a criminal conspiracy on the level of Uranium One, Seth Rich coverup and the Benji doxings.

etiolate

« Reply #14742 on: February 08, 2018, 06:21:04 PM »
You're putting too much thought in my like habits, dude. Not sure if you're trying to get rise out of me or whatever but I don't really have any reason to "attack" you nor am I doing so. If it bothers you or has sparked your curiosity then I dunno, deal with it? I don't feel like I've changed how I go about browsing here and those habits probably won't change. Not sure what you're expecting out of this odd exchange.

I can only advise you that I'm not making this all up.

And this is how I deal with the behavior. I eventually confront it. For most people, I would just piss on their little hissyfits.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #14743 on: February 08, 2018, 06:25:50 PM »
The Romans were pretty notoriously bad at things like philosophy and literature.
Just curious: what texts have you read in Latin?
:snob
每天生气

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #14744 on: February 08, 2018, 06:25:52 PM »
BTW, choosing to not engage in cyclical discussions that don't go anywhere in this thread is not hiding. If I find a discussion here where I want to throw my two cents in, I will. I'm not obligated to do so if I don't give a shit about whatever it is y'all are upset about this time.
It's really not worth it to keep up with the cirklejerk, or heavens forfend, comment on it (though I can't help myself every once in a while).

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I appreaciate the effort though, Rumbro. Someone's gotta do it. :doge
[close]

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #14745 on: February 08, 2018, 06:30:51 PM »
So why do you have enough care to read the posts and like attack posts, but not the care to really participate. The one foot in, one foot out behavior is odd.
Someone else point out the irony of saying this in this thread of all places. It's an edifice to pettiness, yet you somehow don't recognize this peculiar behaviour when it's directed towards you in (assuming for the moment it's true) increased frequency? I don't buy it.

agrajag

« Reply #14746 on: February 08, 2018, 06:33:44 PM »
The Romans were pretty notoriously bad at things like philosophy and literature.
Just curious: what texts have you read in Latin?

My sister who was a classics major would have a conniption if she saw that thread.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #14747 on: February 08, 2018, 06:36:03 PM »

I mean, he could be for all I know. Only thing that was discovered semi wrt that was he doesn't seem to be from the US.

Lime's white at least https://www.neogaf.com/threads/as-a-minority-how-do-you-feel-about-living-in-america-currently.1310907/page-6#post-223815540
bent

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #14748 on: February 08, 2018, 06:39:25 PM »

Fireworker saying "Wait for more information"? I always knew he was an alt right nazi

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #14749 on: February 08, 2018, 06:44:18 PM »
Etoilet, do you need a hug? C'mon guys, let's all give our buddy etoilet a group hug

*hugs*

spoiler (click to show/hide)
*grabs ass*
[close]

etiolate

« Reply #14750 on: February 08, 2018, 06:49:03 PM »
I only accept hugs from filler

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #14751 on: February 08, 2018, 07:01:44 PM »
It's not your fault, Will. It's not your fault...

nudemacusers

« Reply #14752 on: February 08, 2018, 07:04:22 PM »
The bore might be too small to be indexed.

:fbm
Ur mom is big enough to index
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #14753 on: February 08, 2018, 07:08:12 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I was *sooo* close to liking this just because of that deep cut Freakazoid reference, but, y'know.....
MMA

Boredfrom

« Reply #14754 on: February 08, 2018, 07:10:06 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I was *sooo* close to liking this just because of that deep cut Freakazoid reference, but, y'know.....

That’s so very, very sad.

etiolate

« Reply #14755 on: February 08, 2018, 07:12:33 PM »

etiolate

« Reply #14756 on: February 08, 2018, 07:20:18 PM »
I hope they retain the archaic references.

And mock everything.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #14757 on: February 08, 2018, 07:26:53 PM »
As long as they still sexually harass the nurse, I'm good with it.

Isn't the guy who voiced The Brain dead though?

Jansen

« Reply #14758 on: February 08, 2018, 07:33:28 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/4314260/

"Just wait for people to come around" and "be nice while being in fear of your life" are not easy demands to meet. You're asking too much of those of us who are targeted by the nazis, while asking very little of those who just need to spend a little bit of energy in listening to us.

Himu

« Reply #14759 on: February 08, 2018, 07:37:07 PM »
IYKYK