Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174442 times)

thetylerrob

Re: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY
« Reply #19440 on: February 27, 2018, 04:19:02 PM »
It's almost like the mods and users there are a bunch of virgins who've never interacted with women in real life.  :nerds

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Was the NPC's name Tyler?
[close]

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #19441 on: February 27, 2018, 04:19:49 PM »
You have been banned for the following reason: Sending unsolicited hostile PMs to another user. Continuing a discussion via PM is ok, but starting that through an unsolicited PM in a hostile / demeaning tone is not. If you want to discuss this further, please contact an admin via PM when you return. Your ban will be lifted on Mar 7, 2018.

This forum (ERA) is a fucking shitshow.

Now if you send a PM to a member wishing not to further discuss something in a topic which could be regarded as going off topic, now continuing this discussion warrants a ban.

The user in question stated in a topic that he found it "out of place" that in Kingdom Come Deliverance a husband slaps his wife on the butt. The topic was regarding sexism and he stated this interaction as a example.

Now I told this guy/girl in a PM: You must be such a joy in a relationship, if you even consider slapping your partner on the butt sexism. Grow up dude/girl.

And I have been banned for a FUCKING WEEK for this bullshit?~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:doge :doge :doge :doge :doge

I think I may have more bans on ERA now than I ever did on GAF LOL. I just got off a week ban >< for fucks sake. This time I thought ok I wont be a dick IN the topic, I'll just send a PM that this guy/girl is being a whiny little bitch. Dude/girl goes running to the admin/mods or whatever and still gets me banned. What a fucking shitshow of a forum.

How is that a 'Hostile' message? DA FUCK

I have never called anyone a 'snowflake' but in this case holy shit, what a fucking little snowflake.
What are you telling him to 'grow up?' are you Jordan Peterson you Nazi.

He can be a small black furry transgender communist all he likes. You racist.
🤴

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #19442 on: February 27, 2018, 04:20:14 PM »
When I come back I'm creating a topic in ETC discussing the moderation of the forum and if this specific PM warrants a fucking week long ban.
What

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #19443 on: February 27, 2018, 04:20:50 PM »
Looks like someone's assuming people on Reset have actual relationships. :hitler

You can't slap your wife's butt, if she's a pillow
:rollsafe
que

tummyfat

« Reply #19444 on: February 27, 2018, 04:25:31 PM »
Lionpride has a 2.1 GPA yet maintains a 75 posts per day average  :lol :lol :lol

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #19445 on: February 27, 2018, 04:27:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5003395/

Quote from: Cream
Let me spell it out as simply as I can for you guys.

My white friend wears braids.

She was judged by other white people for wearing them.

Instead of getting insulted and yelling out how unracist she is

Instead of whining about multi culturalism and melting pots

She came to me, her black friend, to get my perspective on if what she was doing was disrespectful

She also went to other black people and asked them.

She also -gasp- did research, from black writers about the subject.

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I KNOW SHE RESPECTS BLACK PEOPLE

THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.

Cream, this is how you know she DOESN'T respect black people.

She's been conditioned by culture to expect them, and you, to get bent out of shape about every little thing, so she has to ask if any given thing is offensive.

Being so worried someone's going to fly off the handle and cut you out of their life that you have to double- and triple-check whether your hair is racist doesn't mean you respect that person.  It's capitulation.
Uncle

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #19446 on: February 27, 2018, 04:28:18 PM »
Is this guy really arguing that the invention of cinema and hollywood has it's roots in minstrel shows?

https://www.resetera.com/posts/5003359/

sure why not
rub

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #19447 on: February 27, 2018, 04:29:11 PM »
BCT is the worst.

It was the worst thing on GAF and it is the worst thing on REEEEEE.

The dumbest shit about both of those places is how there is the “official moderation” and there is “backseat unofficial moderators” that have a line to the mods that they exploit.

BCT posters sit in their hug box and whine to God Slayven about how big of victims they are all day.

The only thing of value in that thread is they talk about comic books a lot (even though they mostly talk about shitty comic books).

:shh :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh  Saying that around here gets you labeled racist. :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh

You are however completely correct and as soon as Slay became mod, I knew GAF 2.0 was complete. Cindi created a monster [that thread].
[close]

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #19448 on: February 27, 2018, 04:29:54 PM »
BCT is the worst.

The dumbest shit about both of those places is how there is the “official moderation” and there is “backseat unofficial moderators” that have a line to the mods that they exploit.

BCT posters sit in their hug box and whine to God Slayven about how big of victims they are all day.

The only thing of value in that thread is they talk about comic books a lot (even though they mostly talk about shitty comic books).

:shh :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh  Saying that around here gets you labeled racist. :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh :shh
And if racist TIMU says that, you know it's gotta be true.
que

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #19449 on: February 27, 2018, 04:30:02 PM »
rub

Bore Expert

« Reply #19450 on: February 27, 2018, 04:32:37 PM »
Looks like someone's assuming people on Reset have actual relationships. :hitler

You can't slap your wife's butt, if she's a pillow
:rollsafe

What if she’s in a garbage bag stuffed in a crawl space? Asking for messofanego.

« Reply #19451 on: February 27, 2018, 04:33:14 PM »
Lionpride has a 2.1 GPA yet maintains a 75 posts per day average  :lol :lol :lol

You don't find it creepy that you know this?

etiolate

« Reply #19452 on: February 27, 2018, 04:33:44 PM »
People don't understand the human as social being. We will continue to interact with our various cultures and adopt ideas from them,  thenreshape them or repurpose them to our lives.  This is the nature of cuisine. A world of influences within our ability to feed and sustain ourselves.

if you view all of this as stealing or corrupting then you will become isolated and left behind. You will box yourself in and the only things that you will have left to your cultural identity are the things nobody wants. You will end up celebrating your worse aspects simply because nobody has "stolen" or "corrupted" them. 

tummyfat

« Reply #19453 on: February 27, 2018, 04:38:38 PM »

You don't find it creepy that you know this?
Not really, I vaguely remembered something I read last week.

(UPON REVIEW IT'S A 2.08 GPA)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #19454 on: February 27, 2018, 04:41:14 PM »
People don't understand the human as social being. We will continue to interact with our various cultures and adopt ideas from them,  thenreshape them or repurpose them to our lives.  This is the nature of cuisine. A world of influences within our ability to feed and sustain ourselves.

if you view all of this as stealing or corrupting then you will become isolated and left behind. You will box yourself in and the only things that you will have left to your cultural identity are the things nobody wants. You will end up celebrating your worse aspects simply because nobody has "stolen" or "corrupted" them.
And that, kids, is how Jewish food became what it is today.
:snob
que

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #19455 on: February 27, 2018, 04:44:32 PM »
When I come back I'm creating a topic in ETC discussing the moderation of the forum and if this specific PM warrants a fucking week long ban.
Or maybe just don't go back

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #19456 on: February 27, 2018, 04:44:38 PM »
That CT thread is embarrassing. The port looks fine, only giant spergs would really have a temper tantrum at the cleaning up of sprites. Bitches fucking complaining about how games can be lost and not kept in circulation and Square puts out a perfectly fine port and it's all "fuck you". Embarrassing. This is hardly a "disaster" or something like FFVI.

The ports ass. End of discussion.

The only good PC port Square has done is FF12. 8 is an old ass port Edios did for them, same with FF7. I haven't gotten around to 9 yet (since it puts me to sleep everytime I've tried it) but it has some issues in regards to the UI IIRC. 13 is a performance mess, 13-2 is just as bad (but a little better), 13-3 is supposedly ass.

Earlier ports (1-6) are mobile versions. Which I really shouldn't have to fucking explain why that's bad for a PC port.

Or maybe just don't go back

Learn, MMaRSu, that complaining about the moderation there is like complaining about it at GAF: 1-way ticket to FunkyBanningtown.

zepblackstar

« Reply #19457 on: February 27, 2018, 04:46:12 PM »
Would RE users be appalled at the homo/transphobia, racism, and misogyny on The Coli, or would they support it because it's a board made by and for black people and nearly every topic can be turned into a cacodemon conspiracy?

boards like that won't touch the coli or lipstick alley.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #19458 on: February 27, 2018, 04:46:28 PM »
Edios Emigos.
ὕβρις

etiolate

« Reply #19459 on: February 27, 2018, 04:46:37 PM »
There is a view of kosher  cuisine control as competitive. Kosher rules as a way to make Judaism distinct from Muslim and Christian in that sector of the world, so there is less overlap in food consumption and a dividing line between one group and another.  All of this as a hindrance towards converts.

I'm paraphrasing Nassim Taleb, so don't expect me to say much more.

Fashionably lazy.

:snob

BisMarckie

« Reply #19460 on: February 27, 2018, 04:48:22 PM »
The whole cultural appropriation discussion is so America-centric it's comical, especially if you use the terms black and white so loosely.
A black American has a lot more in common culurally with a white American than he has with a "black" Angolan. Same for the "white" guy with someone from let's say Serbia.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #19461 on: February 27, 2018, 04:49:39 PM »
Didn't LionPride get a 2 day ban yesterday? He's back.
每天生气

Bravotyler

« Reply #19462 on: February 27, 2018, 04:53:17 PM »
Any self-hating white-coded peoples want to do a group overview of black excellence on Blacked.com before going to see Black Panther again?  :fbm

BisMarckie

« Reply #19463 on: February 27, 2018, 04:53:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5005181/

I’m sorry, were white people oppressed and had their entire culture stripped and beaten out of them?

No, ethinc cleansings in Europe as recently as 1999 never happened, Cream.  :doge

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #19464 on: February 27, 2018, 04:55:49 PM »
que

Jansen

« Reply #19465 on: February 27, 2018, 04:56:19 PM »
You have been banned for the following reason: Sending unsolicited hostile PMs to another user. Continuing a discussion via PM is ok, but starting that through an unsolicited PM in a hostile / demeaning tone is not. If you want to discuss this further, please contact an admin via PM when you return. Your ban will be lifted on Mar 7, 2018.

Now if you send a PM to a member wishing not to further discuss something in a topic which could be regarded as going off topic, now continuing this discussion warrants a ban.

The user in question stated in a topic that he found it "out of place" that in Kingdom Come Deliverance a husband slaps his wife on the butt. The topic was regarding sexism and he stated this interaction as a example.

Now I told this guy/girl in a PM: You must be such a joy in a relationship, if you even consider slapping your partner on the butt sexism. Grow up dude/girl.

I think I may have more bans on ERA now than I ever did on GAF LOL. I just got off a week ban >< for fucks sake. This time I thought ok I wont be a dick IN the topic, I'll just send a PM that this guy/girl is being a whiny little bitch. Dude/girl goes running to the admin/mods or whatever and still gets me banned. What a fucking shitshow of a forum.

I have never called anyone a 'snowflake' but in this case holy shit, what a fucking little snowflake.

stop being such a sperglord. the fact that you don't learn after multiple bans and then complain about getting banned again makes you look like an idiot.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #19466 on: February 27, 2018, 05:00:43 PM »
At this point, posting on REEE is like doing the limbo dance – it sucks and you know it, but it's kinda fun seeing how close you can get to the pole without hitting it.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #19467 on: February 27, 2018, 05:01:19 PM »
hey samfish, bring back that THOT peach in your avi breh
每天生气

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #19468 on: February 27, 2018, 05:05:59 PM »
wtf is a sperglord

lol I got banned for calling a poster a 'donkey' instead of an ass once.

Now I Pm the person and I still get banned. Its not that I didnt learn from my mistake its just that the mods keep shifting the goalposts
What

etiolate

Kurt Russell

« Reply #19470 on: February 27, 2018, 05:10:38 PM »

You did not seek their permission. Let that sink in. You sent a message without explicit consent and forced your opinions and privilege onto them uninvited. That's basically PM-rape.

I am literally shaking irl right now
woke

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #19471 on: February 27, 2018, 05:12:35 PM »
OMG, I got a private message once. Stay safe!
que

Kurt Russell

« Reply #19472 on: February 27, 2018, 05:14:30 PM »
What the fuck possesses you to insult someone via PM? 

Sounds like you need to chill the fuck out and stop taking the internet so seriously.

Check your PMs to find out exactly what I think about you and this shit-tier post.
woke

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #19473 on: February 27, 2018, 05:14:59 PM »
wtf is a sperglord

lol I got banned for calling a poster a 'donkey' instead of an ass once.

Now I Pm the person and I still get banned. Its not that I didnt learn from my mistake its just that the mods keep shifting the goalposts

They have a collective fear of confrontation. Anyone who opposes the majority opinion and might trigger independent thought gets mod-whined/report spammed into a ban. An unsolicited PM is an extreme act of aggression.

I do like role playing as a far left/communist and mass reporting in threads though. Anything to further reduce the quality of posters.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kurt Russell

« Reply #19474 on: February 27, 2018, 05:18:56 PM »
I mean it's a dumb ban, but come on.. it's Resetera.  Pretty sure the goalpost for non-verified black members is you aren't supposed to insult people directly;  don't think a PM matters.

How the fuck are they verifying black members now?

Tell me this is just snarky exaggeration.
woke

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #19475 on: February 27, 2018, 05:23:23 PM »
I mean it's a dumb ban, but come on.. it's Resetera.  Pretty sure the goalpost for non-verified black members is you aren't supposed to insult people directly;  don't think a PM matters.

Tell me this is just snarky exaggeration.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4992407/

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #19476 on: February 27, 2018, 05:24:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/4980888/

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4980947/

I love how he edited out the MODS PLS. But still fucked up and left one of the tags :rofl

nudemacusers

« Reply #19477 on: February 27, 2018, 05:28:34 PM »
Cac Fakkit :lawd
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Raist

« Reply #19478 on: February 27, 2018, 05:30:29 PM »

Next time make sure you send SOLICITED hostile PMs only, shitlord.

etiolate

« Reply #19479 on: February 27, 2018, 05:39:42 PM »
17 pages for that Chris Praitt thread?

jesus

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #19480 on: February 27, 2018, 05:43:57 PM »
I wonder if they would believe a given poster is black if they refused to use the right vernacular or post in the BCT.

I remember BCT got really hostile about at least one dude who was apparently posting suspiciously.  Think it was right around the time of showergate.  "We don't know you, are you even black?"
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #19481 on: February 27, 2018, 05:45:31 PM »

People just try so fucking hard to find "problematic" content.

Dick pics

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #19482 on: February 27, 2018, 05:45:44 PM »
I think all users should have a little flair next to their name that shows you their race and preferred pronoun.

kingv

« Reply #19483 on: February 27, 2018, 05:47:37 PM »
BCT is the worst.

You are however completely correct and as soon as Slay became mod, I knew GAF 2.0 was complete. Cindi created a monster [that thread].
[close]

Cindi created that thread?!

:mueller :taylor :stahp

With her more recent 2A conservative heel turn, that is like some full circle type shit.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #19484 on: February 27, 2018, 05:51:14 PM »
I think all users should have a little flair next to their name that shows you their race and preferred pronoun.

Finally a way to tell who's arguing in good or bad faith

Leadbelly

« Reply #19485 on: February 27, 2018, 05:52:49 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I read into this: I am unattractice, I am seriously overweight, and I have a huge grudge against the world because of it.

kingv

« Reply #19486 on: February 27, 2018, 05:53:02 PM »
On the topic of becoming Black Verified , I knew Angelus from TeamXbox and I honestly don't think he ever mentioned he was black.  He was Korean, I guess Blasian but don't remember him mentioning that part.  He was a moderator there and honestly don't think he ever talked anything but gaming.

Dreams-Vision was a moderator there too;  and he and I have a... funny history lol.  He's a nice guy though for the most part, he got a little bit too into the TXB tough guy moderator thing and I doxxed him once.

That’s why lionpride refers to Angelus as a “Bi Bim Bap-Eating Ass Nikka”

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #19487 on: February 27, 2018, 05:58:21 PM »
With the way people are responding to that cultural appropriation thread, it makes sense why Wakanda appeals to them so much. A xenophobic ethnostate that neither imports nor exports their culture and not a white person to be seen.

Raist

« Reply #19488 on: February 27, 2018, 06:01:00 PM »
With the way people are responding to that cultural appropriation thread, it makes sense why Wakanda appeals to them so much. A xenophobic ethnostate that neither imports nor exports their culture and not a white person to be seen.

BCT is Wakanda. Literally.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #19489 on: February 27, 2018, 06:03:24 PM »
Us whites will have blown up the planet or killed everyone with pollution before the minorities manage to take over society and murder us  :success
🤴

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #19490 on: February 27, 2018, 06:08:17 PM »
I wonder if they would believe a given poster is black if they refused to use the right vernacular or post in the BCT.

I remember BCT got really hostile about at least one dude who was apparently posting suspiciously.  Think it was right around the time of showergate.  "We don't know you, are you even black?"
IIRC Labor already accused Cindi of not being black for holding the wrong opinions

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #19491 on: February 27, 2018, 06:10:53 PM »
Us whites will have blown up the planet or killed everyone with pollution before the minorities manage to take over society and murder us  :success

China is the frontrunner for polluting the world though, but do they count as minorities if they are the largest population in the world?

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #19492 on: February 27, 2018, 06:11:25 PM »

Ironcally is everything in Wakanda taken from various real african tribes and thrown into one big pot.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #19493 on: February 27, 2018, 06:13:01 PM »
Wakanda is full of people who have arguments over KFC vs Popeyes and anime?

Raist

« Reply #19494 on: February 27, 2018, 06:13:55 PM »

They have arguments over who's gonna wear the discount batman suit.

etiolate

« Reply #19495 on: February 27, 2018, 06:18:28 PM »

They have arguments over who's gonna wear the discount batman suit.

Don't forget the repurposed Hulk Fist #HulkLifeMatterToo

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
« Reply #19496 on: February 27, 2018, 06:28:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%9Cporn-is-a-theater-of-the-id-and-america%E2%80%99s-id-is-racist%E2%80%9D.25767/

Is it really that hard to find black on black porn?

As an expert on ebony porn. Straight no, gay maybe. (Not an expert on gay porn.)

There also seems to be some white on black racial fetishization going on. Where you got ugly white guys waving confederate flags cumming on a black girl's face. Don't seem very patriotic to me, but I'm not American.

As an expert on gay porn: There's a lot of gay black tops, white bottom porn. :idont

Some black on black. Some gang bangs...

Legit guestion: does this boil down to the whole black people don’t homosexual. Like the speech defect guy?
For example.
:{]

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #19497 on: February 27, 2018, 06:29:45 PM »

IIRC Labor already accused Cindi of not being black for holding the wrong opinions

Labor said Cindi wasn't a real black person, he covered for Amir0x, he downplayed blackface because the Japanese were doing it.  He's only "black" when it allows him to condescend.
sigh

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
« Reply #19498 on: February 27, 2018, 06:30:03 PM »
You could, theoretically change from a boy into a gurl
But then taking chemicals every day, sounds like purgatory.
:{]

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #19499 on: February 27, 2018, 06:31:19 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/4980888/

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4980947/

I love how he edited out the MODS PLS. But still fucked up and left one of the tags :rofl

LOL, what a bitch.  He wants to pretend he's above Mod Help!   And Slayven is the new Bish.  Bitch to the will of the members.
sigh