Author Topic: The Intellectual Wank Dad [ ot ] jordan peterson Jordan Peterson JORDAN PETERSON  (Read 27038 times)

agrajag

• bowl of petunias
Jordan Peterson is tearing us apart!

Momo

• c y b o r e p u n k
I mean Momo's right, this thread is just kind of a jerking off session now. Also it was just a casual observation, he wasn't insulting people in here, but exo acting hella mad as usual for no reason
Not so much the jerking off session, I mean it was since page 1, more that you guys would be willing to have multi page arguments with Assimilate's ass has me rofling, but ya Exo's had a bug up his ass about me for a while now (maybe not just me  :yeshrug ) cant really say I care though.

Exodust

• I like bloody bitches
Jordan Peterson is tearing us apart!

etiolate died for our sins.

Not so much the jerking off session, I mean it was since page 1, more that you guys would be willing to have multi page arguments with Assimilate's ass has me rofling, but ya Exo's had a bug up his ass about me for a while now (maybe not just me  :yeshrug ) cant really say I care though.

Call me mad all you want, breh. You were whining in here for a minute, you getting upset when called out doesn't make anyone else mad.
\m/

HardcoreRetro

• National Crow Party Leader
Exodust probably just got sand in his vagina cause he lives in a desert. Cut him some slack.

Momo

• c y b o r e p u n k
I don't like sand :(

Stro

Reminder: the guy who was smart enough to teach at Harvard thinks that women haven't been oppressed throughout history because there were queens in England.

Bigger reminder: he felt he was bullied by a toddler and fantazised about beating up a toddler, but instead was out alpha d by a toddler, left, and cried when blogging about it

Oblivion

I mean, I guess I just don't really understand what the complaint here is, exactly.

- Is it that because etoilet is dead, and he created this thread, it's wrong to continue posting in here without him?
- Is it that we should continue this thread but stop talking about JP specifically?
- Is it that this topic in general shouldn't exist at all?

Nola

I mean Momo's right, this thread is just kind of a jerking off session now. Also it was just a casual observation, he wasn't insulting people in here, but exo acting hella mad as usual for no reason

It's only now a jerking off session?  :gurl

As much as he would profess(but incapable of) his capacity for objectivity and reason, etiolate tried to run this thread like a fan club and would get pissy like a child if anyone wasn't gurgling whatever faux intellectual spunk Peterson was spitting out at the moment. Best demonstrated by trying to spam dead children to shut down a path of disagreement about the level of responsibility Marxism deserves in relation to the horrors of Stalinism, which he couldn't handle addressing like a grown up.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Though even I, who struggles finding a poster I won't care post with, can't find the appeal in engaging Assimilate anymore. He's just a walking caricature and completely incapable of operating above entry level troll...though at the same time I do enjoy seeing people shit on him, so whatevs.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 05:04:40 PM by Nola »

Assimilate

Reminder: the guy who was smart enough to teach at Harvard thinks that women haven't been oppressed throughout history because there were queens in England.
Can you show me this conversation? From my understanding of his viewpoint it's that he believes everyone has been oppressed through history and women haven't been oppressed that much more than men, in general.

Men would die by the thousands during wars, while women were hidden. But then again women were raped, and taken from their homes. It seems Peterson pushes back on the narratives he believes is trying to rewrite history as a male vs female oppression when history is brutal to everyone.

And i tend to agree with him. What's with this push to rewrite everything as if it's a gender thing? You must have noticed this, right?

Oh yeah, so mad. So mad in fact that I told someone calling me a cunt to take a chill pill.

Not my fault he caught feelings.
Chill your Unibrow down.

seagrams hotsauce

spill it. name the game ya bitch

Exodust

• I like bloody bitches
I think Babua was right, it's probably Halo.
\m/

Assimilate

get pissy like a child if anyone wasn't gurgling whatever faux intellectual
I find it funny how the radical left constantly do this.  Everyone is a 'faux intellectual' or a 'stupid man's smart person' or 'pseudo-intellectual'  when you don't agree with him. Kay, so whose not in your eyes? Every time i see this it's always followed by that person(s) posting an article from some shitty 'journalist' or a fucking Social Studies Warrior. Peterson being such a 'faux intellectual' he sure is taking down a lot of fucking challengers lol.

You guys only post click bait. You losers have NOTHING. You're all foaming at the mouth for someone to legitimately take this guy down or wait until he fucks up. It's pathetic.

spill it. name the game ya bitch

:crowdlaff

beaks thinks i'm going to purposely dox myself. i've already said enough.

Oblivion

Though even I, who struggles finding a poster I won't care post with, can't find the appeal in engaging Assimilate anymore. He's just a walking caricature and completely incapable of operating above entry level troll...though at the same time I do enjoy seeing people shit on him, so whatevs.

Yeah, Assimilate's managed to accomplish this weird feat where his posts seem awful enough that you wouldn't notice anything was different, yet somehow simultaneously appear both exaggerated and disingenuous.

He's like Schroedinger's chud.

curly

coward momo at it again

Tasty Meat

• 🌼🌺🌸 Flower Boy 🌸🌺🌼
Children, behave.

seagrams hotsauce

doxxing lol dude you're naming a game, not posting your address and ssn. no one is going to google any shit you post about yourself cuz no one fuckin cares who you are. you're just kinda some boring dipshit

name the game biiiiaatch. you won't because you're terrified of sharing even the name of a video game, on a videogame offshoot board no one reads, cuz you're an colossal insecure pussy. but you should cuz it's literally the only interesting thing about you

riotous

• Beep Boop
What's wrong with jerk off sessions?

Assimilate

doxxing lol dude you're naming a game, not posting your address and ssn. no one is going to google any shit you post about yourself cuz no one fuckin cares who you are. you're just kinda some boring dipshit

name the game biiiiaatch. you won't because you're terrified of sharing even the name of a video game, on a videogame offshoot board no one reads, cuz you're an colossal insecure pussy. but you should cuz it's literally the only interesting thing about you

:money

the smell of fresh angry beak.

seagrams hotsauce

Oblivion

What this "game" reference you guys keep making?  :doge

agrajag

• bowl of petunias

Assimilate posted a long life story post, which he subsequently deleted because he is a pussy (but not before the good Nola quoted and replied to it) where he detailed his history on GAF and how he used to only post in OT thread of some X-Box game or some shit.

Tasty Meat

• 🌼🌺🌸 Flower Boy 🌸🌺🌼
Lol I thought Assy was actually worthwhile and had worked on a game or something lmao

seagrams hotsauce

Quote from: Assimilate
Let me do a little "care post" truth telling about myself, or my back ground to this place and GAF.

I used to post on GAF simply for 1 video game i was passionate about at the time. I never considered myself a true "gamer" per se, but i was addicted to this one game and the devs posted on GAF. That's why i was part of it for a very brief period of time. I stuck to one thread, that games thread, for a long long time until i started to notice the bat shit insanity of the off topics thread. I couldn't believe there was this large swath of people that thought like that. It was bananas. Of course i'd push back on the horrible narratives i saw only to eventually be ousted for wrong think. Oh well.

Years later GAF implodes. I find The Bore, a place i thought was about just laughing at the ridiculousness of GAF/Ree with calibrated functioning members of society from the earlier years of GAF.  I was wrong. Dead wrong.  :doge

Most of you, i'd say 90% of you are disgruntled socially awkward manchildren that yearn to be included in that community. That's why most of you think and act very similar to that type of toxicity.  Seriously, most of you are totally fucked.

I feel like it has become a good rule of thumb that if Assimilate passionately generalizes or accuses other people of something, they are things he is doing to an equal or greater degree. Often simultaneously. Like every time.

In that sense, and pretty much only that sense, I do think he is an heir to etiolate.

^

Assimilate

Assimilate posted a long life story post, which he subsequently deleted because he is a pussy (but not before the good Nola quoted and replied to it) where he detailed his history on GAF and how he used to only post in OT thread of some X-Box game or some shit.
Nah, i just felt i was being too mean.

Stro

Assimilate is just embarrassed of his former name, xXxassntiddies420xXx

TheInfelicitousDandy

• twin-anused mascot
I can't tell if that's a joke or not. 
NtGay

benjipwns

• broken now? broken how?
THESE ARE THE CONSEQUENCES THAT TRUE COWARDS AND OPPONENTS OF JORDAN PETERSON LIKE CURLY AND MANDARK AND BENJI DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE

THIS IS WHAT MARX WROTE IN THE MANIFESTO SO IT WAS FOLLOWED TO DISASTER

WATCH THE MODERATORS TRY TO SILENCE ME FOR BRINGING THE REALITY OF HUMANITY INTO THE DISCUSSION
wreck

Kara

• "A meme should not become a family tragedy." -USCPSC
Who had "Khrushchevite" in the "what line will benji take?" pool? Come get your corn coins.

benjipwns

The previous benji period was a mistake that did little more than promote a cult of personality to cover for violent purges of internal demons. I had a thousand times more demons inside me than you could ever hold onto and pick a timing to present to me with any effect. I don't have anything to be afraid of anymore. I chased down the monsters I saw everywhere until there was only evidence of one invisible selfish manipulator pulling the strings...wherever I was standing. Dozens and dozens of observational errors I caught myself in and pursued relentlessly instead of running away from like I was was compelled to by the rigid structures. Nothing could stop me if I truly wanted it, not even myself. I demanded to know the truth of myself and was willing to die. It has been incredibly challenging, but I am newly at peace and don't feel afraid for everyone else's safety anymore by existing. It was extremely challenging to arrive here. It still seems impossible in hindsight but a happy miracle to live to see.
wreck

Van Cruncheon

• the og intellectual wank dad
  • Banned
climax, then anagnorisis? oh, this thread delivers. praise the cognitive caresses of our daddy.
duc

agrajag

• bowl of petunias

Nintex

• Running for Moderator
dutch

Tasty Meat

• 🌼🌺🌸 Flower Boy 🌸🌺🌼
u tried

filler

• Bareback
retar

filler

• Bareback
retar

agrajag

• bowl of petunias

filler

• Bareback
retar

kris

• "Kris is 100% right"óNola, June 13th 2018
Dogman please listen to filler and lock this thread

benjipwns

Dogmod doesn't negotiate with terrorists. :american
wreck

filler

• Bareback
retar

Exodust

• I like bloody bitches

Fake news:

Here's a story for you all:

Joe and I were eating at Taco Bell when my phone buzzed. It was a Facebook update showing that someone [Wrath] had posted in The Bore Facebook group in the thread about etiolate's shenanigans, stated that it was happening again. I went to The Bore on my phone and noticed that etiolate was at it again with the dead kids. "Well," I sighed, "look like we're gonna have to perma ban etiolet." Joe shrugged. "Go ahead and do it, then," he said, returning to his burrito. So, I permabanned etiolate, cleaned up his dead kid posts, and re-opened the Wank Dad thread. All while eating at Taco Bell.

This is a true story.
\m/

filler

• Bareback
retar

benjipwns

Fake news:

Here's a story for you all:

Joe and I were eating at Taco Bell when my phone buzzed. It was a Facebook update showing that someone [Wrath] had posted in The Bore Facebook group in the thread about etiolate's shenanigans, stated that it was happening again. I went to The Bore on my phone and noticed that etiolate was at it again with the dead kids. "Well," I sighed, "look like we're gonna have to perma ban etiolet." Joe shrugged. "Go ahead and do it, then," he said, returning to his burrito. So, I permabanned etiolate, cleaned up his dead kid posts, and re-opened the Wank Dad thread. All while eating at Taco Bell.

This is a true story.
I don't see any negotiation, I see trusting in YUM! Brands to provide the answer. As always.
wreck

benjipwns

i typed "taco bell jordan peterson" into youtube and got this:

also this:
wreck

agrajag

• bowl of petunias

Tasty Meat

• 🌼🌺🌸 Flower Boy 🌸🌺🌼

Oblivion

i typed "taco bell jordan peterson" into youtube and got this:

Guy could use a better microphone, and there's not nearly enough crying, but pretty good stuff nonetheless.

filler

• Bareback
retar

filler

• Bareback
retar

He expands on his belief that women were never more or less opressed than they are today in that one.
woke

Stro

I wonder what JP did for weight loss. I assume a secret pill addiction.

I wonder what JP did for weight loss. I assume a secret pill addiction.

All meat diet apparently. He talked about how it fixed a lot of health issues. He eats pounds and pounds of beef every day.
woke

Stro

I eat mostly meat and low carb and there were a few lingering issues that did clear up pretty quickly, chief among them being joint inflammation and pain. If he's right about that, he's probably right about everything else he says. Where can I buy his book?