Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 570709 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #4620 on: March 22, 2018, 07:51:01 PM »
Why can’t teh sex be like this for us?

https://gizmodo.com/first-ever-footage-of-anglerfish-mating-is-as-horrifyin-1823998345
tbh whenever I watch My 600 Lb Life this is what I imagine the sex is like :rash
have you seen the one where they hose the woman off on the front porch for her "baths"?

and the husband has made this crazy white trash genius hookup to the water heater for it

Jansen

« Reply #4621 on: March 22, 2018, 07:51:04 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jk-rowling-likes-another-transphobic-tweet-this-one-is-blatant.31208/

Is there a wall of shame on ERA?

excelsiorlef has to have like 200 posts in a 9 page thread.

seriously somebody should like temp ban her because 14,000 posts is God damn ridiculous

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #4622 on: March 22, 2018, 07:51:38 PM »

https://gizmodo.com/first-ever-footage-of-anglerfish-mating-is-as-horrifyin-1823998345
tbh whenever I watch My 600 Lb Life this is what I imagine the sex is like :rash
have you seen the one where they hose the woman off on the front porch for her "baths"?

and the husband has made this crazy white trash genius hookup to the water heater for it

This better be on YouTube.
serge

nudemacusers

« Reply #4623 on: March 22, 2018, 07:52:26 PM »

For real, why isn’t there a gay fetish culture built around this like there is for pup play and rubber kitties?
https://www.amazon.com/Letting-Go-Bergamo-Gainer-Fiction-ebook/dp/B01FZUD0UG

I have kindle unlimited maybe I should check it out... tho my wife may have some questions.  :doge

preview is pretty good tho

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #4624 on: March 22, 2018, 07:52:55 PM »

This better be on YouTube.
it's on hulu and is amazing. you can prob get it on youtube tho.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #4625 on: March 22, 2018, 07:53:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jk-rowling-likes-another-transphobic-tweet-this-one-is-blatant.31208/

Is there a wall of shame on ERA?

excelsiorlef has to have like 200 posts in a 9 page thread.

For some reason they removed the post counter feature, wonder if they noticed the dominance of certain members

TVC15

« Reply #4627 on: March 22, 2018, 07:54:49 PM »
serge

nudemacusers

« Reply #4628 on: March 22, 2018, 07:55:56 PM »
i bet they thank god every day for that solid fence line.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

TVC15

« Reply #4629 on: March 22, 2018, 07:57:42 PM »
Her boyfriend must really love her. Or maybe he thinks pregnancies stack or something.
serge

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4630 on: March 22, 2018, 08:02:45 PM »
I would rather look at a dead Vietnamese child whose lower torso has been blown off by the concussive force of a grenade than see that woman's body. Seriously TVC you have a screw loose or something?

TVC15

« Reply #4631 on: March 22, 2018, 08:04:17 PM »
I would rather look at a dead Vietnamese child whose lower torso has been blown off by the concussive force of a grenade than see that woman's body. Seriously TVC you have a screw loose or something?

Watch the clip. A dead Vietnamese child with its lower torso blown off falls from her ass folds as she’s getting hosed down.
serge

nudemacusers

« Reply #4632 on: March 22, 2018, 08:04:56 PM »
wow fat shaming much

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

TVC15

« Reply #4633 on: March 22, 2018, 08:07:07 PM »
wow fat shaming much

(Image removed from quote.)

How is this show made? Does a producer sit down and ask them “Okay, can you now tell us the most shameful and embarrassing parts about your sad and pathetic life and then let us film them?”
serge

benjipwns

« Reply #4634 on: March 22, 2018, 08:08:31 PM »
oh yeah she makes her own lasagna out of like cheetos and crap and it fills a whole pan and she sits on the couch and eats it by herself as the whole family just sits and watches

and they go to the store to buy groceries and she's like having an attack of hunger and so she eats a whole family size bag of chips in the store

easily the best episode i've seen

benjipwns

« Reply #4635 on: March 22, 2018, 08:09:44 PM »
the "supposed" premise is that they're trying to lose enough weight to qualify to get lap band surgery, and they almost always fail at it from the episodes i saw

benjipwns

« Reply #4636 on: March 22, 2018, 08:11:36 PM »
iirc the front porch hose girl is only like 23 or something

edit:
Nicole Lewis, 23, tips the scales at 684lbs

She weighed 400lbs by the age of 16

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #4637 on: March 22, 2018, 08:12:36 PM »
One of my video teachers did a show for discovery about a woman this size. Was actually a great singer.

TVC15

« Reply #4638 on: March 22, 2018, 08:13:22 PM »
oh yeah she makes her own lasagna out of like cheetos and crap and it fills a whole pan and she sits on the couch and eats it by herself as the whole family just sits and watches

and they go to the store to buy groceries and she's like having an attack of hunger and so she eats a whole family size bag of chips in the store

easily the best episode i've seen

Fuck, I want to see this but Rupaul is on.

Honestly, watching these clips makes me feel worse and dirtier than watchpeopledie clips. It’s pure exploitation.
serge

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4639 on: March 22, 2018, 08:13:34 PM »
Do you ever think we should just put people that fat into a medically induced coma for a year?

benjipwns

« Reply #4640 on: March 22, 2018, 08:18:28 PM »
Honestly, watching these clips makes me feel worse and dirtier than watchpeopledie clips. It’s pure exploitation.
oh yeah, it's the worst, and they know it, they'll air it like all day long on weekends:
This series was originally a five-part miniseries involving four morbidly obese patients. Because of its popularity, new episodes were filmed...

In Season 1, patients were filmed over a period of seven years (2004–2011). Beginning with Season 2, patients were filmed for only one year.

Beginning with Season 5, new episodes will be filmed as 2-hour episodes instead of 1-hour.
seems they finally had someone die on them:
Robert Buchel was featured in season six and died in November 2017 during filming of the show, as a result of a heart attack while staying in a skilled nursing facility in Houston.[5] Buchel's death was the first in the series to be featured during the patient's respective episode.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #4641 on: March 22, 2018, 08:21:37 PM »
Do you ever think we should just put people that fat into a medically induced coma for a year?

I think we should just stick a vacuum in there and really clean up

Boredfrom

« Reply #4642 on: March 22, 2018, 08:27:04 PM »
oh yeah, it's the worst, and they know it, they'll air it like all day long on weekends:
This series was originally a five-part miniseries involving four morbidly obese patients. Because of its popularity, new episodes were filmed...

In Season 1, patients were filmed over a period of seven years (2004–2011). Beginning with Season 2, patients were filmed for only one year.

Beginning with Season 5, new episodes will be filmed as 2-hour episodes instead of 1-hour.
seems they finally had someone die on them:
Robert Buchel was featured in season six and died in November 2017 during filming of the show, as a result of a heart attack while staying in a skilled nursing facility in Houston.[5] Buchel's death was the first in the series to be featured during the patient's respective episode.

That is depressing.

etiolate

« Reply #4643 on: March 22, 2018, 08:30:21 PM »
In the video, a female anglerfish can be seen with her bioluminescent filaments and fin rays extended, while a dwarf male can be seen clasped on to her underbelly. The mating pair has fused together in what biologists call sexual parasitism; the male receives protection and precious nutrients from the female’s circulatory system, and in return the female has a steady supply of sperm for when she’s ready to spawn.

I think we found the real biological contemporary for the male feminist mating tactic.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4644 on: March 22, 2018, 08:54:26 PM »

Rebikoff-Niggeler Foundation when they came across the sexy scene

Trurl

« Reply #4645 on: March 22, 2018, 09:21:59 PM »
the "supposed" premise is that they're trying to lose enough weight to qualify to get lap band surgery, and they almost always fail at it from the episodes i saw
What do you get out of watching shows like this?  I know people who binge watch these things and I don't get it at all.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #4646 on: March 22, 2018, 09:29:38 PM »
What do you get out of watching shows like this?  I know people who binge watch these things and I don't get it at all.
It motivates me to get some exercise and not shove shit food down my maw every time life stresses me the fuck out (which is all the time).

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4647 on: March 22, 2018, 09:37:50 PM »
It motivates me to get some exercise and not shove shit food down my maw every time life stresses me the fuck out (which is all the time).

Wouldn't it stress you out more knowing these people were once like you and that you're edging closer towards inheriting their lives?

TVC15

« Reply #4648 on: March 22, 2018, 09:39:40 PM »

It’s the closest we’re going to get to the ending of a live action Akira.
serge

BisMarckie

« Reply #4649 on: March 22, 2018, 09:46:18 PM »
Valhalla Nights was never going to survive the Rowling thread.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/5896942/
He just kept hurting.

Seriously, though: Why even enter such a thread at this point?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4650 on: March 22, 2018, 09:49:09 PM »
Valhalla Nights was never going to survive the Rowling thread.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/5896942/
He just kept hurting.

Seriously, though: Why even enter such a thread at this point?

They did studies that show moderate stress can be good for the cardiovascular system

thetylerrob

« Reply #4651 on: March 22, 2018, 09:53:51 PM »
Excel is so annoying because at one point in her life she had a taste of that sweet male privelege and so she’s accustomed to everyone putting up with her whiney bullshit

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #4652 on: March 22, 2018, 09:54:42 PM »
Especially if the moderate stress is a large bag of cocaine
dur

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #4653 on: March 22, 2018, 09:56:54 PM »
Excel is so annoying because at one point in her life she had a taste of that sweet male privelege and so she’s accustomed to everyone putting up with her whiney bullshit

It's a bit weird that there don't seem to be any outspoken trans men around, then again no one seems to give a fuck about which bathroom they use.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 10:03:44 PM by HaughtyFrank »

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #4654 on: March 22, 2018, 09:58:39 PM »

I'm always amazed how all her arguments never rely on evidence or discussion beyond, "no, you are wrong and can't say that."  She must have a series of suicidal ex-partners.
sigh

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4655 on: March 22, 2018, 10:08:53 PM »
The best part about being a man is all the sweet movie roles we get.

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #4656 on: March 22, 2018, 10:10:04 PM »

Jesus

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #4657 on: March 22, 2018, 10:12:12 PM »
Pls don’t take my lord and saviors name in vain

Do you not have empathy for other people’s feelings
dur

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4658 on: March 22, 2018, 10:13:58 PM »
Cream was just admiring that succinct takedown

kingv

« Reply #4659 on: March 22, 2018, 10:15:54 PM »

I think this is why trans women online are generally annoying (apart from Cream, and sometimes Cindi).

Like they are straight up chicks that act like dudes, but in the worst possible ways.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #4660 on: March 22, 2018, 10:17:07 PM »

Like they are straight up chicks that act like dudes, but in the worst possible ways.

:huh

thetylerrob

« Reply #4661 on: March 22, 2018, 10:17:38 PM »

Jesus
Do you disagree tho?

kingv

« Reply #4662 on: March 22, 2018, 10:17:54 PM »

I'm always amazed how all her arguments never rely on evidence or discussion beyond, "no, you are wrong and can't say that."  She must have a series of suicidal ex-partners.

..... she looks like she used to make up Nintendo Switch rumors.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4663 on: March 22, 2018, 10:21:00 PM »

If people didn't say shit like that though, we wouldn't have to deal with people like excelisof.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #4664 on: March 22, 2018, 10:35:06 PM »
What if your only experience with trans people came from ERA?

:derp
sigh

TVC15

« Reply #4665 on: March 22, 2018, 10:51:57 PM »
I like this because of the amazing opening shot combined with this being an official preview from TLC. They open with tha goodz.

serge

benjipwns

« Reply #4666 on: March 22, 2018, 10:56:20 PM »
i saw my mom watching it once out of horror that i watched and then one weekend a few months later i saw one of those marathons was on and was curious again and then this one we're talking about came on and i was transfixed by literally everything about it, but i had to bail out halfway through the third one, i looked up the show and on that old TV forums that shut down that i can't remember the name of that was once huge...television without pity? was that it? it had like a five hundred page thread dedicated to the show which only had like 20 episodes at the time

i'm not as tough as i may seem from all my internet domination, i swear, honest, don't be fooled by the rocks

benjipwns

« Reply #4667 on: March 22, 2018, 10:57:26 PM »
I like this because of the amazing opening shot combined with this being an official preview from TLC. They open with tha goodz.
This is the other part, TLC is just fucking shameless about the show. It's like they're saying yes come hatewatch you dirty filthy subhuman garbage.

benjipwns

« Reply #4668 on: March 22, 2018, 11:02:00 PM »
but seriously there's a knock off show that's like it on some other channel that once meant something but now is just reality garbage (remember when TLC was all about like SCIENCE AND LASERS AND SEA CREATURES AND SURGERY WITH LASERS ON SEA CREATURES) and the dude was 6-4 and held his 500lbs well to begin with and was actually losing weight and working the program properly and i was like BAIT AND SWITCH I'M CALLING MY CONGRESSMAN

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #4669 on: March 22, 2018, 11:07:12 PM »
What if your only experience with trans people came from ERA?

:derp

You'd probably think and act like Assimilate

Stro hangs out with a lot of trans people

I wish i had that much cred

:badass

TVC15

« Reply #4670 on: March 22, 2018, 11:08:07 PM »
This is the other part, TLC is just fucking shameless about the show. It's like they're saying yes come hatewatch you dirty filthy subhuman garbage.

I just watched a clip of a couple, two really really big ones, going grocery shopping. They filled the cart, got a case of non-Diet Mt. Dew, and as they were leaving, the VO said they’d eat everything they bought by tomorrow and be back for another trip. How do these people afford to live? They have to be spending like a thousand bucks a week on groceries.
serge

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #4671 on: March 22, 2018, 11:11:28 PM »
BLM would have higher support if it started out as "black lives matter too".  It would completely destroy the narrative of "white lives don't matter" that dumb people push and make that one comic with the burning house completely unnecessary.

But above all else, BLMT kind of looks like BLT.  People would start associating progress with delicious sandwiches.  That's a double positive right there.  The movement would take off with far less pushback and eventually there would be actual marketing deals involved, like with Subway.  BLMT would be the new Jared, just you know, without the pedophilia.

This is intellectually lazy. "BLM" does not insinuate that white lives matter less. The point is that black life is valued less in our society, and the statement is used to re-affirm something that should be obvious. Furthermore any competent black person can explain this to a white person...and in many cases they are STILL triggered. My view: if, even after explaining it, you still have a problem...you lost.
:yeshrug

That being said BLM is a trash organization that hasn't accomplished anything. Whereas the Black Panthers were effective and had a major presence in the black community instead of sitting around on twitter all day. They also had a hierarchy, which goes to Etiolet's (good) point about these current groups of aimless agitators/ambulance chasers.
I still think it would've been hilarious if the movement could've done a successful rebranding like "you're right white people, All Lives Matter.  We worded that wrong.  Thanks for the gentle correction, allies.  Since All Lives Matter and black people are dying disproportionately right now, we'll see you at the march on Tuesday, yeah?"

No, it might not change their minds, but it'd at least piss them off.  What could they possibly say, when it's pointed out that they apparently agree with the movement?

How unrealistic. This sounds too smart, diplomatic and non-confrontational to even be considered by an identity politics group from either side.

Yes because "black lives matter" is confrontational  :lol

fuckouttahere

benjipwns

« Reply #4672 on: March 22, 2018, 11:15:08 PM »
It's a bit weird that there don't seem to be any outspoken trans men around, then again no one seems to give a fuck about which bathroom they use.
there was that one a couple years ago that got pregnant from the UK or whatever, and relatively few people actually freaked out about it and they went away

meanwhile catilyn jenner has people still freaking out about her, and the weirdest part of that to me is that nobody is freaked out because of who she's always been, i mean bruce jenner was nuts man, you can't fool me by changing your gender...although i do admit i like the part where a lot of the people still raging over her forget she's still super Christian and a longtime Republican and loved Ted Cruz, and supported and still supports Trump, she didn't change any of that with her gender until this last year, and it's mostly all trying to get Trump to shift back to his once moderate stances, she's not abandoning him or the party, she almost ran for Senate ffs

i think there's an aspect of the whole THEY'RE ACTUALLY MEN thing to it, like the gay panic, there's this fear that men are so fucked up they'll be gay or turn into women just to get their kink on

benjipwns

« Reply #4673 on: March 22, 2018, 11:18:59 PM »
i seriously just tried to think of a famous trans man that wasn't buck angel and i couldn't, so i loaded up wikipedia's page and the second person listed is fucking buck angel :dead

i only immediately knew one another name on the list (ironically, much like bruce jenner, someone i'm most familiar with due to The Soup)

spoiler (click to show/hide)
chaz bono
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #4674 on: March 22, 2018, 11:20:46 PM »
found one for PD, only averaged 6.3 ppg on 38%FG for their NCAA career though:

benjipwns

« Reply #4675 on: March 22, 2018, 11:26:22 PM »
Willmer M. Broadnax (December 28, 1916[1] – June 1, 1992),[2][3] also known as "Little Ax", "Wilbur", "Willie", and "Wilmer", was a transgender American hard gospel quartet singer.
In 1950, Broadnax joined the Spirit of Memphis Quartet. Along with Broadnax, the group featured two other leads -- Jethro "Jet" Bledsoe, a bluesy crooner, and Silas Steele, an overpowering baritone. The Spirit of Memphis Quartet recorded for King Records, and Broadnax appeared on their releases at least until 1952. Shortly after that, he moved on, working with The Fairfield Four, and in the early 1960s as one of the replacements for Archie Brownlee in the Five Blind Boys of Mississippi. Until 1965 he headed a quartet called "Little Ax and the Golden Echoes," which released some singles on Peacock Records.
Upon his death in 1992, it was discovered that Broadnax was assigned female at birth.
The judge had the perfect solution for a woman who killed the man she said had been tormenting her for several years: Stay away from men.

"I think she is a good woman," Common Pleas Judge Lisa Richette said of Lavina Richardson, 42, who stabbed 72-year-old Wilmer Broadnax to death last May 23.

"I don't think she is vicious. I think he (Broadnax) drove her crazy," Richette said.

The judge suggested that Richardson "stay away from older men. Stay away

from men - period. I think you are a perfect candidate for victimization."

Richette found Richardson, of the Tasker Homes project in South Philadelphia, guilty of involuntary manslaughter yesterday, telling her, ''Being a victim of a battered-woman syndrome does not give you a license to kill." Sentencing was deferred.
good god, why is this last part not on the wikipedia entry which gives you the impression he just died from old age or something, not something more befitting hard gospel star WILLIE LITTLE AXE

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #4676 on: March 22, 2018, 11:29:08 PM »
I can't keep up with benji

someone send me cliff notes.

benjipwns

« Reply #4677 on: March 22, 2018, 11:30:56 PM »
excelsiorlef is really taking this hard....fifteen minute span:
So what.

Literally so what.

Btw trans women internalize a lot of the media and social messages women get before they transition.

Edit Wait! Btw you're talking about trans men. Trans men do benefit from male privilege

Men in dresses and all that is about trans women not trans men
Just in case someone really doubted what the person whose tweet JK liked meant when she called us men in dresses
Trans women don't identify as men in dresses.
It's notable that Rowling made no tweet to express support of trans women. She's been on twitter since.

Were it a true mistake I'd want to just send a message to reassure my trans fans.

Nothing.

If it was an accident I'm thinking liking it was the mistake not approving to content.
Like I'd be mortified if I thought I made an entire group of fans think I hated them. People who grew up on my work.

I'd make a fucking tweet. I'd tell them it was a mistake and I love them.

I wouldn't send my publicist out to say oops, not even unlike the tweet first and pretend nothing happened

spoiler (click to show/hide)
what kind of nut would make that many posts in such a short period of time about one subject?!?
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #4678 on: March 22, 2018, 11:32:18 PM »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4679 on: March 22, 2018, 11:38:51 PM »
I watch everything with Bret because he was hilarious in WCW
douche bag to all, hero in Canada WCW Bret is my favorite Bret.