Author Topic: Race/Culture/Gender Shitposting Thread Sponsored By Cream  (Read 190260 times)

agrajag

Re: Race/Culture/Gender Shitposting Thread Sponsored By Cream
« Reply #480 on: March 21, 2018, 02:37:11 PM »
Creamy shit?

etiolate

« Reply #481 on: March 21, 2018, 02:40:00 PM »
I did make a mistake in my emoji play.

"THE WHITE GIRLS ARE COMING FROM INSIDE THE BUILDING"

should have been

"THE WHITE GIRLS ARE COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE PARTY 3"

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #482 on: March 21, 2018, 02:40:03 PM »
Creamy shit?

I just had a moderate one. Still pretty solid, but it’s like the outside was a thick pudding. Like maybe the solidity of a pudding that’s been in the freezer for a bit. Smelled like onion rings because I ate like 2 pounds of them yesterday.
serge

agrajag

« Reply #483 on: March 21, 2018, 02:42:18 PM »
Creamy shit?

I just had a moderate one. Still pretty solid, but it’s like the outside was a thick pudding. Like maybe the solidity of a pudding that’s been in the freezer for a bit. Smelled like onion rings because I ate like 2 pounds of them yesterday.

Well there's your problem!

TVC15

« Reply #484 on: March 21, 2018, 02:44:13 PM »
Creamy shit?

Well there's your problem!

They were delicious. I threw up like half of them after my first bottle of wine last night. Like all the liquid in the vomit was either wine or oil from the onion rings. It was a delicious event.
serge

etiolate

« Reply #485 on: March 21, 2018, 02:45:40 PM »
I am a top tier giver of majestic posts :snob

Now enjoy Bernie Mac going full sambo

agrajag

« Reply #486 on: March 21, 2018, 02:48:21 PM »
Lol shit has nothing to do with virtue. Cream hasn't done anything a lot of you don't do already, they're just on the other extreme which aggravated some of you.

Only shitposter worth a damn here is benji.

This is about ethics in shitlosting.

To be perfectly frank most people here aren't even shitposters save for someone like Samir and transhuman, both can be insufferable but harmless. The rest is a series of long diatribes and careposts much like Cream. It's fine if you don't like Cream, I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other, but banning them for the exact same shit multiple posters pull, including myself and you sometimes, is stupid.

I agree Bore mods <3

Kurt Russell

« Reply #487 on: March 21, 2018, 02:51:49 PM »
banning them for the exact same shit multiple posters pull, including myself and you sometimes, is stupid.

Cream got banned for two days.  That was because he continued to post in the other thread after I asked everyone to post here.  And this was the second time this has happened.  Move on duders.
woke

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #488 on: March 21, 2018, 03:06:18 PM »
Scanned pass the thread and wondered why I had a post in here. Bork :bow2

Tasty

« Reply #489 on: March 21, 2018, 03:07:49 PM »
It's OK, they still have the Cindi account.

Nola

« Reply #490 on: March 21, 2018, 03:13:02 PM »
cream is an antagonizer
Maybe, but after the initial foray of mod whining and attacks, compared to some of you yokels trolling and attacking Cream, Cream has been a downright saint around here.

Is it really worth arguing over trolls fucking around with other trolls?   :doge
lol.

This is sort of a microcosm of what just happened.

Make a comment, get bombarded with trolling and pushback because it gets shit posters jimmies up you more empathize with, I attempt to address some of it, you come in and act like the person beyond the pale is the one just responding like a normal human being. Meanwhile, the trolls and shitposters are left untouched. Same shit Reee pulls.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 03:17:50 PM by Nola »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #491 on: March 21, 2018, 03:18:19 PM »
It's time for some soul searching, reflection, introspection and a tad of self-examination

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #492 on: March 21, 2018, 03:21:11 PM »
This thread title is what the US politico thread has turned into anyway. Redundant thread lock/shit bin/mods help.
Hi

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #493 on: March 21, 2018, 03:25:57 PM »
We have very little in the way of rules oh here, but I think we at least have enough respect for one another to not be the equivalent of a homeless person shouting about the bible on a train. I really cant care what distinguished mentally-challenged shit people feel they want to argue over, that's a choice you can all make for yourselves, what I do have a problem with is if you talk politics/identity politics or whatever garbage for more than a page or so in an unrelated thread.

I've been politely asking (less politely recently I guess) you guys to move your garbage fire every-time it gets longer than a page and half continuously or so and I think that's fair, we have a thread for all the stuff you guys are talking about and I don't go into the anime thread sperging about bad 90s movies and you wouldn't want to come into the NSFW thread and see I've been posting about my weekly DnD game.

If we can just do this one simple thing no one needs to be upset.

agrajag

« Reply #494 on: March 21, 2018, 03:27:11 PM »
This is about the ethics of keeping threads on topic  :hitler

TVC15

« Reply #495 on: March 21, 2018, 03:27:40 PM »
I’m even more annoyed now that I’ve caught up on the politics thread and seen that Bork has ruined the sweet, sweet conflict between Cindi and Cream.

Bore mods <3 #BorkFail
serge

agrajag

« Reply #496 on: March 21, 2018, 03:30:43 PM »
I’m even more annoyed now that I’ve caught up on the politics thread and seen that Bork has ruined the sweet, sweet conflict between Cindi and Cream.

Bore mods <3 #BorkFail

Yes, I was enjoying that.

TVC15

« Reply #497 on: March 21, 2018, 03:32:09 PM »
Cindi v Cream slapping each other in the face back and forth is what I’ve dreamed of since Cream showed up here. Now it’s ruined. Great job, Bork. You ruined Bore-a-Mania.
serge

agrajag

« Reply #498 on: March 21, 2018, 03:35:03 PM »
So do you think Cream is on a discord somewhere right now, venting about the tyrannical Bore moderation?

TVC15

« Reply #499 on: March 21, 2018, 03:35:34 PM »
So do you think Cream is on a discord somewhere right now, bitching about the tyrannical Bore moderation?

I hope so. It’s as bullshit of a ban as anything on Resetera.
serge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #500 on: March 21, 2018, 03:40:00 PM »
You guys are joking obviously, and I don't think bork is in any way shape or form thin skinned, but I wouldn't pull the tyrannical bork meme the second after he actually had do something he probably didnt want to, bork laser has feelings to :goldberg

TVC15

« Reply #501 on: March 21, 2018, 03:42:11 PM »
You guys are joking obviously, and I don't think bork is in any way shape or form thin skinned, but I wouldn't pull the tyrannical bork meme the second after he actually had do something he probably didnt want to, bork laser has feelings to :goldberg

Nah. Bork wanted to do it. If he were interested in moderating, he’d have done something in the previously mentioned misgendering episode. I’m guessing there’s something about Cream’s intersectionality that makes Bork uncomfortable, so he decided to try to run her off the forum. It’s sad. Cream brought a lot of entertaining conflict.
serge

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #502 on: March 21, 2018, 03:44:20 PM »
free cream dawg. it's not like the two threads they were posting in weren't already totally shitty anyway

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #503 on: March 21, 2018, 03:47:16 PM »
OK seriously though, please unban Cream and just tell him not to post in the resetera thread anymore. If this was a modern forum I'd assume you can do it through software but I know better. :P

I miss you Cream, you're hilarious.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #504 on: March 21, 2018, 03:47:27 PM »
@TVC - Throwing a porcupine I lit on fire into a parliamentary session would also be entertaining, but not much so for parliament. I can appreciate you guys enjoying the artist known as cream, but when he comes back (and he said i can call him he if i just stick with one gender) encourage him to stay here when talking about cream stuff and post dumb posts in the dumb posts thread. Everyone wins.

nudemacusers

« Reply #505 on: March 21, 2018, 03:48:27 PM »
Bore mods <3 #LeperBork

So after some mod gave a warning about misgendering Cream, some people kept doing it without consequence. Cream does what everyone here does and has general non-other-forum-related conversation in the other forum thread, gets warned, and then catches a ban when he kept doing it?

I think you simply banned Cream because you don’t like him. If fucking Assimilate can live here without catching bans, Cream should be able to.
Yeah it’s pretty wack tbh. 👎🏻
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #506 on: March 21, 2018, 03:56:26 PM »

:respect

I don't give a shit about Cream's posting antics.  I do give a shit about that thread being shat up by it and other members do, too, hence complaints and even a PM or two about it.  This place is pretty chill but sometimes you have to actual do some moderating.  It usually leads to tired jokes about tyrant mods and whatnot.  The usual.  I see freenudemacusers has amped it up. :zzz

OK seriously though, please unban Cream and just tell him not to post in the resetera thread anymore. If this was a modern forum I'd assume you can do it through software but I know better. :P

Cream was warned more than once and continued to keep shitting up the thread.  Find someone or something else to obsess over for a few days.

Nah. Bork wanted to do it. If he were interested in moderating, he’d have done something in the previously mentioned misgendering episode. I’m guessing there’s something about Cream’s intersectionality that makes Bork uncomfortable, so he decided to try to run her off the forum. It’s sad. Cream brought a lot of entertaining conflict.

I'm starting to get worried about you, TVC.  :(
ど助平

TVC15

« Reply #507 on: March 21, 2018, 03:57:51 PM »
I like you, Bork. I just think you picked a strange time to actually moderate and it looks really weird.
serge

etiolate

« Reply #508 on: March 21, 2018, 03:59:38 PM »
lol nudmac

My favorite thing is  the continued illusion that the rest of the forum is any better than the gafreset forum. The other threads are either narrowly defined "what are you playing" or also shitty.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #509 on: March 21, 2018, 04:00:30 PM »
Nothing strange about it.  Second time that shit happened.  Asked people to post here and moved all the posts over again.  Cream continued to post in the other thread about it.  That's it.  No conspiracy theories going on here, guys.  I don't hate Cream, either- Who do you think approved Cream's account here in the first place? 

I seriously don't care about any of the shit he generally posts about one way or the other.  I know you guys are enjoying his lolz and want more lolz and he'll be back soon.
ど助平

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #510 on: March 21, 2018, 04:01:54 PM »
Yeah, especially that one thread for intellectuals.

etiolate

« Reply #511 on: March 21, 2018, 04:03:39 PM »
Yeah, especially that one thread for intellectuals.

Hey now. I gave that a narrow topic but it attracted all the people that ride my nuts.

nudemacusers

« Reply #512 on: March 21, 2018, 04:04:43 PM »
Bork on his 2018 resetera mod campaign I see. Ofc wannabe gaf mod momo is running his community outreach campaign. I see u.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #513 on: March 21, 2018, 04:07:27 PM »
eh everyone gets annoyed enough at internet shit eventually to snap and i'm shocked bork didn't hit that point with you dummies before this. you'll get over it. at worst cream doesn't come back. what a loss ::)

nudemacusers

« Reply #514 on: March 21, 2018, 04:08:35 PM »
Intentionally misgender and dog whistle racism  :itagaki

Care post in response within a trash heap containment thread :rage
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #515 on: March 21, 2018, 04:08:53 PM »
the other forums thread hasn't been about other forums for probably over a year now, and cream is the one who catches a ban, not shitters like Optimus and Assimilate who do the exact same derailing but have been at it longer? Wack

TVC15

« Reply #516 on: March 21, 2018, 04:09:54 PM »
the other forums thread hasn't been about other forums for probably over a year now, and cream is the one who catches a ban, not shitters like Optimus and Assimilate who do the exact same derailing but have been at it longer? Wack

I’m guessing the PMs bork received were from the likes of them.
serge

agrajag

« Reply #517 on: March 21, 2018, 04:10:28 PM »
Am I the only one that just wants to savor all the fuckery? I mean, that other thread is the fuckiest one of the forum. Why worry about preserving its sanctity so much?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #518 on: March 21, 2018, 04:10:33 PM »

They stopped when asked to. 

It's a two day ban, guys.  Get over it.  You're blowing up worse than REEEE users.
:ufup
ど助平

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #519 on: March 21, 2018, 04:11:10 PM »
The other forums thread has basically been the 'bitch about identity politics thread' for as long as I've been here. It's always doddered into that territory before doddering back towards making fun of people for not knowing how to blow their nose without getting boogers all over their hands or something. On the other hand, it did feel like it was becoming a bit excessive lately to the point where any posts made about GAF or REE were pretty much totally ignored in favor of getting into a dick wagging contest with Cream or marrec. .

Kurt Russell

« Reply #520 on: March 21, 2018, 04:11:19 PM »

I'm sure when they ignore their own containment thread and two subsequent requests to post within it as opposed to the OF thread, they'll cop an extremely lengthy 48 hour ban.
woke

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #521 on: March 21, 2018, 04:11:39 PM »
@TVC - Throwing a porcupine I lit on fire into a parliamentary session would also be entertaining, but not much so for parliament. I can appreciate you guys enjoying the artist known as cream, but when he comes back (and he said i can call him he if i just stick with one gender) encourage him to stay here when talking about cream stuff and post dumb posts in the dumb posts thread. Everyone wins.

The other forum thread is the all encompassing containment thread anyway. The battle for "keep it to making fun of other forums" was lost ages ago and you're not the only one who was bitching in THE thread about the dumb aughts era LGBT discussions. Especially when Cream isn't the only one who instigates it :yeshrug

bork is my boy, but the ban is as stupid and as inconsistent as anything at Resetera.
I think the battle was mostly lost when neogaf imploded, none of us have any real link with REE so it became a bit more harsh and mean spirited.

Also about cream not being the only one to instigate, this is how I see it mechanically working. People like Assimilate arent being clipped because afaik some loons have been banned in the years I've been here yet no one here gets banned for opinions. What they are doing is finding posts and disagreeing with them and then they have a few replies and counter replies furthering their standpoint. Event over. Not only does cream not bring in REE posts to start off their thought, their entire purpose is to come into that thread and argue about stuff for as many pages as it takes to make people close the thread, unfortunately the people he's engaging with are arguably even more persistent than him causing a blighted ground effect.

TBH there's only a handful of people that operate this way on the bore, and only two of them are active rn.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #522 on: March 21, 2018, 04:12:17 PM »
Also this isnt worth any of our time, I just want to reiterate #ImWithBork

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #523 on: March 21, 2018, 04:12:56 PM »
Bork laid down some guidelines and The Entity didn't follow them. You're backed into a corner at that point and have to follow up.

The problem isn't Cream though, it's all the dipshits that can't resist responding constantly.

nudemacusers

« Reply #524 on: March 21, 2018, 04:14:11 PM »

The other forum thread is the all encompassing containment thread anyway. The battle for "keep it to making fun of other forums" was lost ages ago and you're not the only one who was bitching in THE thread about the dumb aughts era LGBT discussions. Especially when Cream isn't the only one who instigates it :yeshrug

bork is my boy, but the ban is as stupid and as inconsistent as anything at Resetera.
I think the battle was mostly lost when neogaf imploded, none of us have any real link with REE so it became a bit more harsh and mean spirited.

Also about cream not being the only one to instigate, this is how I see it mechanically working. People like Assimilate arent being clipped because afaik some loons have been banned in the years I've been here yet no one here gets banned for opinions. What they are doing is finding posts and disagreeing with them and then they have a few replies and counter replies furthering their standpoint. Event over. Not only does cream not bring in REE posts to start off their thought, their entire purpose is to come into that thread and argue about stuff for as many pages as it takes to make people close the thread, unfortunately the people he's engaging with are arguably even more persistent than him causing a blighted ground effect.

TBH there's only a handful of people that operate this way on the bore, and only two of them are active rn.
This is the cream thread pls take your tangent elsewhere. Reported. :ufup
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

agrajag

« Reply #525 on: March 21, 2018, 04:16:49 PM »
What color do you think Cream's eyes are?  :uguu

nudemacusers

« Reply #526 on: March 21, 2018, 04:16:53 PM »
On the other hand, it did feel like it was becoming a bit excessive lately to the point where any posts made about GAF or REE were pretty much totally ignored
Oh no not those reegaf threads about asswiping and being a social moron 🙍‍♂️
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #527 on: March 21, 2018, 04:17:05 PM »
#I'mWithHi...Her,,,uh..h..h..either.

etiolate

« Reply #528 on: March 21, 2018, 04:18:05 PM »
What color do you think Cream's eyes are?  :uguu

bistre

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #529 on: March 21, 2018, 04:18:39 PM »
Momo sucking mod dick at a level not seen since Dennis stopped posting here

thetylerrob

« Reply #530 on: March 21, 2018, 04:19:17 PM »
Srs though does Cream do anything IRL besides post on gaming boards? What does she/he actually enjoy?

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #531 on: March 21, 2018, 04:19:19 PM »
All this over a single ban
rub

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #532 on: March 21, 2018, 04:19:42 PM »
Free Creepy Stalker!
Hi

nudemacusers

« Reply #533 on: March 21, 2018, 04:19:45 PM »
Where is Steve youngblood when we need those momo mod campaign receipts? :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

TVC15

« Reply #534 on: March 21, 2018, 04:20:17 PM »

They don’t happen often. It’s a very strange situation.
serge

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #535 on: March 21, 2018, 04:22:10 PM »
Wow, Bork Youngblood going on a power trip over here! :badass
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #536 on: March 21, 2018, 04:22:18 PM »

ど助平

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #537 on: March 21, 2018, 04:22:19 PM »
Momo sucking mod dick at a level not seen since Dennis stopped posting here
Hey man, I know who butters my bread around here 50CentCarDriveOff.gif

nudemacusers

« Reply #538 on: March 21, 2018, 04:23:33 PM »
Free Creepy Stalker!
If only Creepy Stalker intentionally misgengered and dog whistled racism for lulz he might still be with us 🙍‍♂️

Unfortunately his crime was loving final fantasy too much. ( :doge)

Also if u complained about posts in the trash thread ur a lame :bolo
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

TVC15

« Reply #539 on: March 21, 2018, 04:26:55 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Really, I’d rather not believe that you’re letting forum bigots pull your strings. Nobody here would realistically be upset that the dumpster fire thread is extra dumpster fiery.
serge