Author Topic: Sea of Thieves  (Read 5061 times)

Corporal

Re: Sea of Thieves
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2018, 09:29:08 AM »
At least we now know that the game is going to grow and evolve because they've been listening to the feedback from the community.  Which cannot be emphasized enough. They're listening. They have been listening. And they will continue to listen. To feedback. And the community. Now, the game. Man, it's gonna grow. And evolve. So much growing and evolving.

How exciting.
!list

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2018, 12:48:42 AM »
Just think of how many cool things they already put in in 5 years of development. Now divide that by 10 to see how much they can release in the next fewmonths.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2018, 08:28:04 PM »
I've only got a couple friends who have played this game, but everyone seems to enjoy it.

I'm not going to buy an Xbone for it, but I'll put it right behind Sunset Overdrive when I eventually get one.

kingv

« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2018, 01:06:26 AM »
It’s interesting because it seems to have launched so poorly.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2018, 06:28:07 AM »
It feels like MS got everything right on the 360, and everything wrong on Xbone.

I oknow that’s wrong because there were disc scratching drives and RROD and an I’ll advised push to prioritize the Japanese market from a luxury item approach (e.g. Apple, Starbucks, Le Creuset). But the prelaunch blunders with One and a lack of innovation really hit them this time.

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2018, 11:17:52 AM »
I had a blast playing this with a friend and am itching to play more but I refuse to team up with randos.