Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5906534 times)

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
Re: The Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash
« Reply #18960 on: July 09, 2018, 10:34:43 PM »

Coolest looking band EVER

serge

Leadbelly

« Reply #18961 on: July 09, 2018, 10:44:40 PM »
from the related videos, where did this grouping come from and why are they covering this song :lol

Yeah, a weird choice of song. In fact does Adam and the Ants have a song -- nevermind that song -- that is worth covering? Although I'm not sure I like any of that 80s new wave rubbish. Besides maybe Ultravox - Vienna. And that I can take it or leave it. Might be some other stuff that I like. Can't really think of anything right now.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #18962 on: July 09, 2018, 10:44:52 PM »
The left needs to fucking suck this one up. Kavanaugh is getting confirmed.

Not necessarily.

Chuck Grassley is 83. Orrin Hatc is 82. Richard Shelby is 82.

People that age wake up under a pillow all the time.
:O

TVC15

« Reply #18963 on: July 09, 2018, 10:48:33 PM »
from the related videos, where did this grouping come from and why are they covering this song :lol

Yeah, a weird choice of song. In fact does Adam and the Ants have a song -- nevermind that song -- that is worth covering? Although I'm not sure I like any of that 80s new wave rubbish. Besides maybe Ultravox - Vienna. And that I can take it or leave it. Might be some other stuff that I like. Can't really think of anything right now.

I’m not going to take your bait, you sub-Assy piece of shit.
serge

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #18964 on: July 09, 2018, 10:52:00 PM »
and here is the origin of "I see you,"

sigh

Leadbelly

« Reply #18965 on: July 09, 2018, 10:52:17 PM »

I’m not going to take your bait, you sub-Assy piece of shit.

You only like him because you think he looks cool. :p

Boredfrom

« Reply #18966 on: July 09, 2018, 10:53:03 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/10212873/

banned for this? cybersai definitely on someone's shit list

Then again, he is a troll.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #18967 on: July 09, 2018, 10:55:42 PM »
Your president just put someone in superme court that he believes would never indict him.

You scared yet?
about the state of education on political institutions re: resetera posters?

benjipwns

« Reply #18968 on: July 09, 2018, 11:02:16 PM »
Call your senators, march and organize. Don't let these fucks vote to confirm until after midterms.
There's no amount of marching that will stop it unless people are willing to spill blood (and even then, I dunno).
How can you hold impeachment hearings if you don’t have a criminal investigation?
Man, at this rate, elections being an unnecessary burden to a great Democratic Society that will now have that burden lifted isn't too far off the horizon. Holy crap, America, how did it all start falling apart so fast? And because of reality TV show thug?
Exactly, it's pointless, why even vote at this point? Stay home with your Switch.

benjipwns

« Reply #18969 on: July 09, 2018, 11:02:39 PM »
PD getting called out by a Community Resettler: https://www.resetera.com/posts/10219470/
But we don't use the popular vote, we use something called the Electoral College which put Trump in the White House, a Presidential candidate needs 270 or more electoral college votes to become President and Trump got more electoral college votes than Clinton.

Pepinappe

• Ass
« Reply #18970 on: July 09, 2018, 11:03:27 PM »
Cauliflower of Lore

Lore's Cauliflower is conjuring up images I would rather stay unconjured.

benjipwns

« Reply #18971 on: July 09, 2018, 11:04:28 PM »
wonder how the Germany thread is going...
So how long is it until Europe becomes a bunch of bickering nation states once again?
perfect

TVC15

« Reply #18972 on: July 09, 2018, 11:06:19 PM »
PD getting called out by a Community Resettler: https://www.resetera.com/posts/10219470/
But we don't use the popular vote, we use something called the Electoral College which put Trump in the White House, a Presidential candidate needs 270 or more electoral college votes to become President and Trump got more electoral college votes than Clinton.

That’s a pretty weak callout. He doesn’t even have a point.
serge

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18973 on: July 09, 2018, 11:07:51 PM »
Your president just put someone in superme court that he believes would never indict him.

You scared yet?
about the state of education on political institutions re: resetera posters?

All rise for the sperm court.
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #18974 on: July 09, 2018, 11:08:05 PM »
meanwhile the real enemy, reddit: https://www.resetera.com/threads/russian-bots-are-back-walkaway-attack-on-democrats-is-a-likely-kremlin-operation.54340/page-2
At what point is Reddit just flat out complicit in this treason? Now? Last year?
Bu...but if you simply ignore the fact that Reddit is a platform for cyber warfare, propaganda and white supremecy it has some great threads...

Burn muthaphucken Reddit down and salt the ashes. Fuck your hobbies, folks
Fuck all of this man. This is a national emergency in the making. We're losing our country to propaganda.
I’m with you. This applies to Twitter and FB too. Burn it all down.
Bumping this... needs to stay front page.

benjipwns

« Reply #18975 on: July 09, 2018, 11:10:56 PM »
Atra spotted wiping brow over them not blaming 4chan this time :doge

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #18976 on: July 09, 2018, 11:18:31 PM »
Benji its time for you to tuck in for the night
:O

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18977 on: July 09, 2018, 11:21:23 PM »

"I can't, there's someone DUMB on the Internet !"
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #18978 on: July 09, 2018, 11:27:27 PM »
someone ask to have me unbanned on orange gaf, I'll pay you in bore likes. im curious about something

Bore Expert

« Reply #18979 on: July 09, 2018, 11:29:49 PM »
This was probably already posted here, but god damn...

When I was single (5 years ago) I liked to get extremely filthy on Saturdays... I didn't (still don't) work on Saturdays, and I didn't have a girlfriend, and I used to stay at home on Saturdays until 9:00 p.m. or so to go to a bar and hang out with friends.

So, I would get up and didn't brush my teeth. I didn't wipe my butt. I would cut the grass and get all sweaty. I would eat with my hands and get food all around my mouth and didn't use napkins.

I used to stay all filthy because at night, before going out, I enjoyed a nice and long shower cleaning myself, shaving. I loved the sensation of being super clean after being super filthy all day long.

Keep in my mind that I didn't go out or meet anyone while I was filthy. I'm a very clean person... I take two showers every day. I despise bad body odor.

And now that I'm married, I can't do it anymore. But it was nice.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-used-to-do-and-enjoy-this-nasty-thing-when-i-was-single.54069/

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #18980 on: July 09, 2018, 11:35:44 PM »

When I was single (5 years ago) I liked to get extremely filthy on Saturdays... I didn't (still don't) work on Saturdays, and I didn't have a girlfriend, and I used to stay at home on Saturdays until 9:00 p.m. or so to go to a bar and hang out with friends.

So, I would get up and didn't brush my teeth. I didn't wipe my butt. I would cut the grass and get all sweaty. I would eat with my hands and get food all around my mouth and didn't use napkins.

I used to stay all filthy because at night, before going out, I enjoyed a nice and long shower cleaning myself, shaving. I loved the sensation of being super clean after being super filthy all day long.

Keep in my mind that I didn't go out or meet anyone while I was filthy. I'm a very clean person... I take two showers every day. I despise bad body odor.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-used-to-do-and-enjoy-this-nasty-thing-when-i-was-single.54069/

TVC sliding up in them DMs. We see you, you ain't slick.
©@©™

TVC15

« Reply #18981 on: July 09, 2018, 11:44:18 PM »

TVC sliding up in them DMs. We see you, you ain't slick.

Nah, what’s the fun if he gets cleaned up before interacting with people?
serge

benjipwns

« Reply #18982 on: July 09, 2018, 11:48:22 PM »
you're not my real dad i can crawl all over whatever polish professors i want

TVC15

serge

clothedmacuser

« Reply #18984 on: July 10, 2018, 01:37:55 AM »
MOD POST:
Once again reminding everyone to please not to turn this into an Elon Musk thread again. If you resume or participate in such a derail you will be moderated. Please also try to cut down on the movie adaptation talk while kids are still trapped.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/12-boys-and-soccer-coach-stuck-in-thailand-cave-8-boys-rescued-operations-continue-read-op.51546/

Moderated?  Moderated?  What does that mean?

Is it like actioning?  Did a mod finally realize how fucking dumb "actioning" sounds?  Rogue mod not willing to look like a massive tool? 

The slickness of it all.
sigh

TVC15

« Reply #18985 on: July 10, 2018, 01:40:29 AM »
MOD POST:
Once again reminding everyone to please not to turn this into an Elon Musk thread again. If you resume or participate in such a derail you will be moderated. Please also try to cut down on the movie adaptation talk while kids are still trapped.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/12-boys-and-soccer-coach-stuck-in-thailand-cave-8-boys-rescued-operations-continue-read-op.51546/

Is it like actioning?  Did a mod finally realize how fucking dumb "actioning" sounds?  Rogue mod not willing to look like a massive tool? 

The slickness of it all.

They’ve developed a machine that turns Forum Che Guevaras into moderates. It’s the worst punishment.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 01:50:31 AM by TVC 15 »
serge

clothedmacuser

« Reply #18986 on: July 10, 2018, 01:42:38 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/reddit-ceo-tells-user-banning-hate-speech-is-too-hard-reddit-bans-user-for-posting-conversation.54413/#post-10222566

Jeez, imagine a site that would do that.  Ban a person for meta commentary

Quote from: Kirblar
You would be banned/suspended for doing that here too.

Kirblar with the stones

Some  cock-cage loser with the response.
Not a valid comparison. Because here, you wouldn't be messaging a mod about the fact that they refuse to ban racists.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 01:46:44 AM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #18987 on: July 10, 2018, 01:42:41 AM »
You're moderated fucker

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #18988 on: July 10, 2018, 02:09:58 AM »

ashep

« Reply #18989 on: July 10, 2018, 04:03:55 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/reddit-ceo-tells-user-banning-hate-speech-is-too-hard-reddit-bans-user-for-posting-conversation.54413/#post-10222664
Without fail, every single place or person that says they're about "open discussion", they'll let people post racist shit day in and out, but perceived personal slights on them? Here comes the hammer.
Yep. Same thing when some make claims about wanting to be more transparent in their conduct: it sounds good to say, but that shit just is not true and we all know it.
:snoop
Yup, I think most of us here know that well.
:mynicca

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18990 on: July 10, 2018, 04:16:01 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-announces-federal-appeals-court-judge-brett-kavanaugh-as-nominee-for-supreme-court.54378/page-9#post-10219657

His ability to make laws or not have no bearing on the fact his opinion on the matter is extremely far right and well into nazi terroritory.

WELL INTO.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18991 on: July 10, 2018, 04:28:21 AM »
wow, lots of watering down in this thread, lots of capitulation
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18992 on: July 10, 2018, 04:44:42 AM »
It's weird, after the Blue Wave there's probably gonna be a ton of legislation for NN rules on the state level, which runs contrary to the FCC repeal that forbids those rules.

:doge Cart... Horses...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2018-ot6-in-a-near-drunken-state.51499/page-191#post-10222506

---

The atmosphere in this thread has the air of a Fyre Festival board meeting to it.

"Let's just do it and be legends, man."

How will it be done? Legends, man.
What will occur afterwards? Legends, man.
Any unintended consequences you're worried about? Legends, man.

"Just pack the courts and be legends, man."

:lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2018-ot6-in-a-near-drunken-state.51499/page-190#post-10220865
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 04:50:24 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

SmokyDave

« Reply #18993 on: July 10, 2018, 04:49:42 AM »
It’s cool. When you know there’s a blue wave coming, you don’t actually need to do anything. That way when you can’t be arsed to vote, you get to be angry at the blue wave for letting you down.

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #18994 on: July 10, 2018, 05:21:58 AM »
I'm glad there is going to be a blue wave. If I was American, I'd just stay home and play the new AC instead.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Shuri

« Reply #18995 on: July 10, 2018, 07:12:49 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/indiana-jones-and-the-temple-of-doom-a-supremely-underrated-prequel-sequel.54360/

What's up with all those racism claims in this movie?  ???

Are they talking about the super poor indian Village and the scene where they eat and Willie is disgusted and acting like a child?

They are supposed to be in remote India, in a village going into ruins because the magical stones that were protecting them and helping them with the harvests and all that. Willie is acting like a child because she's used to luxury and fancy restaurants.

Are they talking about the scene at the castle where they eat snakes and monkey brains and there are eyes in the soup?

Are they even paying attention to the movie? The village elders warn Indy that some shady cult shit is going on at the castle and that's where the kids are. They even run into a bunch of demon statues covered in blood (?) that scares the villagers.

Then they reach the castle and it turns out it's a really nice place? Fucking hell no, they eat all sorts of weird shit, a guy tries to kill Indy in his bedroom, and the entire place is a front for the cult and they are trapped kids in the basement mining  gold and a wizard dude that rips hearts off guys trapped in cages that get dipped into lava.

Who the fuck could even think that this was presented  as how people actually live in india?

People are just complaining for the sake of complaining at this point  :doge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18996 on: July 10, 2018, 07:24:24 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/indiana-jones-and-the-temple-of-doom-a-supremely-underrated-prequel-sequel.54360/

Who the fuck could even think that this was presented  as how people actually live in india?

:reeeee

They're probably too stupid to realize that these movies are aping the old movie serials from decades prior.  Intentionally cheesy and all that.  But no, LET'S BE OFFENDED BY EVERYTHING~
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18997 on: July 10, 2018, 07:32:48 AM »

Wow, it's FernandoRocker.  Can't even remember why he got perm'd on GAF years back, but didn't he pretend to get married and post under his "wife's" account on there?  :lol
ど助平

nudemacusers

« Reply #18998 on: July 10, 2018, 07:37:16 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/feminist-apparel-ceo-fires-entire-staff-after-they-learn-hes-an-admitted-sexual-abuser.54427/

Another one for the “dudes who aggressively virtue signal probably have some dirt on them” tally
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #18999 on: July 10, 2018, 07:41:41 AM »
lore has an apparel line?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #19000 on: July 10, 2018, 07:43:06 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/feminist-apparel-ceo-fires-entire-staff-after-they-learn-hes-an-admitted-sexual-abuser.54427/

Another one for the “dudes who aggressively virtue signal probably have some dirt on them” tally

I know somebody personally who's a sexual harasser and a self proclaimed feminist.

Wow and you didn't turn them to the police yet ?
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #19002 on: July 10, 2018, 07:46:36 AM »
Quote from: Kirblar
Its a shame "Virtue Signalling" got coopted by rhe far right just like PC/SJW cause the original neutral conception of the term was legitimately useful.

Oh so, it does exist...
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #19003 on: July 10, 2018, 07:49:18 AM »
I know people are saying it seems familiar but only in the initial action. It’s the follow up that I’m curious about.

When is he going to start shitting out 17 paragraph meltdowns detailing how identity politics dragged his company down and how he secretly pined to fire every black person because he blamed them for the downfall of his company but held back because it would have looked bad in the midst of BlackLivesMatter?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/feminist-apparel-ceo-fires-entire-staff-after-they-learn-hes-an-admitted-sexual-abuser.54427/page-2#post-10227125

:delicious
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #19004 on: July 10, 2018, 07:51:59 AM »
lore getting bodied by reeturds outchea :heh

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19005 on: July 10, 2018, 08:01:00 AM »
https://shop.spreadshirt.com/neogaf/

And here we have an abstract representation of Evilore standing behind a woman in the shower.
ど助平

bdoughty

« Reply #19006 on: July 10, 2018, 08:21:37 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-cancels-whale-and-sea-turtle-protections.54406/

Come on man. This is just comic book villain shit.

Fuck you. Really, Fuck you. FUCK YOU. God damn how do people support this?

He hates Obama so much that he will kill the sea creatures to spite him.

Turn to page 4

This was from 2017, and it was a rule that was never signed into anything. It was a proposed rule made by Pacific Fishery Management Council, but the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's fisheries division said these rules were not warranted due to other protections already in place.

This wasn't done yesterday, and it doesn't have anything to do with Obama or Trump.

Then the reply.

Ugh why is it so hard to get straight information in this day and age

Getting straight information from a site that has a hate boner for Trump so large John Holmes would blush.  Of course the thread is now officially dead as the villain turns out to be the OP and fake news. CNN has already sent him an employment application.

BisMarckie

« Reply #19007 on: July 10, 2018, 08:26:23 AM »
Justice Kennedy is corrupt as fuck lol. Lent Trump millions and gets to choose his successor. If he's never prosecuted I'll vote and my vote will make him cry.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/10228175/

:doge

daemon

« Reply #19008 on: July 10, 2018, 08:28:31 AM »
MOD POST:

The slickness of it all.

They turn you into a moderate  :holeup

Nah, I think the interpetation is more like a word to exemplify what they do to moderates in the site

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #19009 on: July 10, 2018, 09:00:11 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-you-were-an-employer-would-you-hire-a-trump-supporter.53870/page-19#post-10229046

In my country, I can get sued if a person I didn't hire or fire proves I did because of her political ideas.

:thinking Is it RUSSIA by any chance ? I see u.
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #19010 on: July 10, 2018, 09:11:16 AM »
In Soviet Russia Trump supporter hires you!

Wait, that's actually kinda nice.
  :doge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #19011 on: July 10, 2018, 09:11:51 AM »

And here we have an abstract representation of Evilore standing behind a woman in the shower.
(Image removed from quote.)
Looks like Motoko Kusanagi trying to desperately exit her body  :fbm

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19012 on: July 10, 2018, 09:12:37 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)
Looks like Motoko Kusanagi trying to desperately exit her body  :fbm

Could be- everything else on there is a blatant rip-off or infringement.   :doge

Remember when he was trying to sell Mr. Angry Face t-shirts long after MAF had left that forum?  :lol ::)
ど助平

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #19013 on: July 10, 2018, 09:17:46 AM »
I like how he wants MAF to apologize before he unbans him, lmao.

p.s. one of you free orange gaf friends, please ask to have me unbanned.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #19014 on: July 10, 2018, 09:23:14 AM »
He's still selling bish shirts??
Uncle

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19015 on: July 10, 2018, 09:31:26 AM »

:rofl
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19016 on: July 10, 2018, 09:33:00 AM »
I made one post on Shower Goblin's forum after the mass exodus last year- I had both forums open in tabs and thought GAF was REEEE.  :lol
ど助平

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #19017 on: July 10, 2018, 09:34:37 AM »
I don't actually want to post, I just want to check sometime I had in pms lmao

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #19018 on: July 10, 2018, 09:58:18 AM »
Hello folks, I'm popping in for the almost daily now, wait for it...

M A L E  F E M I N I S T  N E W S

Feminist Apparel CEO Fires Entire Staff After They Learn He's An Admitted Sexual Abuser

It all came to a grinding halt in June of 2018 when Feminist Apparel staff discovered that the brand’s founder and CEO Alan Martofel had an admitted history of sexually abusing women. In fact, he claims it’s the reason why he started the company in the first place. After asking for his resignation, all nine employees were fired without notice or severance. (Only Martfel and an outside consultant remained.)

On June 21, Feminist Apparel was tagged in a Facebook post accusing Martofel of rape.

PSA: A male feminist might live in YOUR neighborhood, take action now and scour social media for men concerned with the patriarchy and toxic masculinity. You and your kids could be targeted, don't let your guard down, stay vigilant.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #19019 on: July 10, 2018, 09:59:58 AM »

Profiting off virtual blackface. :money
©@©™