Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5879615 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Other Forums |OT| The Desperation For Outrage
« Reply #58500 on: February 04, 2019, 05:00:17 AM »
Being transphobic is not an opinion.
:idont

benjipwns

« Reply #58501 on: February 04, 2019, 05:08:31 AM »
Am I missing something? The mod post first says that there is a study by Joanna Harper that "showed that as testosterone levels approach female norms, trans women experience a decrease in muscle mass, bone density and other physical characteristics". Reading the study though it is just a review of marathon times by 8 runners before and after transition and didn't measure physical characteristics.

Then the post mentions that there are additional studies to collaborate Joanna Harpers study but the Cosmos article doesn't actually mention any.

Then the third study isn't really a study but a literature review that cites the previous studies.

benjipwns

« Reply #58502 on: February 04, 2019, 05:09:27 AM »
Yes an opinion usually isn't racist/homaphobic/transphobic. Those are shitty comments, not opinions.
:ohhh

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #58503 on: February 04, 2019, 05:12:30 AM »
Am I missing something? The mod post first says that there is a study by Joanna Harper that "showed that as testosterone levels approach female norms, trans women experience a decrease in muscle mass, bone density and other physical characteristics". Reading the study though it is just a review of marathon times by 8 runners before and after transition and didn't measure physical characteristics.

Then the post mentions that there are additional studies to collaborate Joanna Harpers study but the Cosmos article doesn't actually mention any.

Then the third study isn't really a study but a literature review that cites the previous studies.

Slickness Levels Critical  :shaking
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #58504 on: February 04, 2019, 05:13:20 AM »
The alt-right can have anime for all I care. Sure, there's some nuggets of gold that occasionally come out of the anime scene but a lot of it is heavily male influenced and it becomes toxic overall. Like, the fact that exaggerated boobs and boob physics are just accepted shows how far the shit has gone. Alt-right can have it because the alt-right is more in line with anime than the left.
:japancry

PogiJones

BIONIC

« Reply #58506 on: February 04, 2019, 05:24:47 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-dont-respect-video-games-as-a-medium.97563/

Better careposting there than here I guess  :idont

Edit:
You POS. Go back.
Margs

Propagandhim

« Reply #58507 on: February 04, 2019, 05:32:54 AM »
    I don't respect you so it's cool OP.

Now to be more serious about it, life is about what you want it to be, I personally enjoy the CRAP out of video-games and they genuinely make me happy. I finished KH3 earlier today and the feeling that game give me is out of this universe, I wouldn't change it for anything and I've been gaming for the last 27+ years of my life. I have met and bonded with most of my best friends thanks to videogames, and these bonds are what makes life worth living for me.

Now for some harsh reality: There is no purpose or objective in life, we're all going to die, just have fun and stop worrying about shit like "respecting a medium".

Games are the medium I respect the most after books, the interactivity is just too good.     

Mickey Mouse.  I hope you learned something from your "harsh reality" check from this guy. 

benjipwns

« Reply #58508 on: February 04, 2019, 05:33:51 AM »

Self-hating gamer  :derp :cmonson :snore
Good for you OP.

Is this blogspot or ResetERA?

If you don't respect videogames as a medium and you're on a videogame forum, just log out and leave.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #58509 on: February 04, 2019, 05:35:40 AM »
I saw Haley Joel Osment at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

benjipwns

« Reply #58510 on: February 04, 2019, 05:36:41 AM »
What if I told you that the natural state of the human being is actually not working but enjoying their life?

Work is forced on us. The fact that you feel guilty about feeling good is propaganda from those who enrich themselves by exploiting cheap workers. You're not enough value for them so you feel bad.

Fiddling and tinkering, something that games encourage and fortunately overlaps with some professions, is great for your well-being and mental health and shouldn't be shamed.

benjipwns

« Reply #58511 on: February 04, 2019, 05:38:48 AM »
OP sounds like a libertarian that values "accomplishment" over everything else in the human experience.
woof

benjipwns

« Reply #58512 on: February 04, 2019, 05:41:02 AM »
I'm guessing you guys have never seen any movies beyond big budget and indie US/UK stuff, right? Because cinema was the intellectual art form of the 20th century, and although cinema has always been populist, it's also always been intellectual and art based, right from the start. Antonioni, Visconti, Bergman, Denis, Varda, Rohmer, Eisenstein, Fassbinder, Kieslowski, Ray, Ozu, Bresson, Vertov, Kobayashi- the list goes on and on and on.

You don't get any games on this level, because video games came of age at a different stage of capitalism, and therefore have never received the academic engagement or public funding required to make expensive, large scale intellectual media. When our economic system eventually changes dramatically, interactive media will certainly be a fascinating platform for intellectual expression.
That's like saying you don't acomplish anything by going to university (in order to study, rather than get a job). Or basically like saying that anything which has intellectual fulfilment, rather than material fulfilment, is pointless. Boring, right wing thinking.
Art films have been made since the birth of cinema, first as photographic experiments, and then as features as soon as it became viable (L'Inferno came out in 1911). From the late 1910s and the 1920s you had Vertov, Eisenstein (both able to work because of the Russian revolution), Dreyer, Gance, Lang, Wiene, the rise of Dadaism, Surrealism and German Expressionism as artistic movements which also included film, and then you're into cinema's mature period. Cinema has always been an intellectual art form because it began just as photography, long dismissed as novelty, was itself becoming a respected artistic form. Cinema is particularly fascinating, because early shorts, which were shown mainly for pure popular spectacle, were themselves grounds for huge amounts of experimentation with photography and form, which allowed art cinema to really develop in the 1910s.

And I never said that art cinema doesn't exist now. But if cinema had come of age in the 1980s, art cinema wouldn't exist now. It's not about the will to make work like that, it's about the practical aspects of training, intellectual reflectivity, and state funding. They just don't exist for contemporary art forms (and barely for cinema anymore in the US and UK).
No, someone studied cinema at university and was brought up in a family where cinema was really important.
:ohyou

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #58513 on: February 04, 2019, 05:42:37 AM »
OP sounds like a libertarian that values "accomplishment" over everything else in the human experience.
woof

Tabris thread?

benjipwns

« Reply #58514 on: February 04, 2019, 05:43:57 AM »
someone is Bore.d

Propagandhim

« Reply #58515 on: February 04, 2019, 05:44:25 AM »
.   You don't get any games on this level, because video games came of age at a different stage of capitalism, and therefore have never received the academic engagement or public funding required to make expensive, large scale intellectual media.     

PogiJones

« Reply #58516 on: February 04, 2019, 05:45:18 AM »
stop worrying about shit like "respecting a medium".

Games are the medium I respect the most
:confused

benjipwns

« Reply #58517 on: February 04, 2019, 05:51:57 AM »
do you think Denis Dyack has asked Evilore for his account back during the ongoing BAN JUSTICE PROJECT?

benjipwns

« Reply #58518 on: February 04, 2019, 05:56:50 AM »
maybe Bananas is Denis Dyack :thinking

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #58519 on: February 04, 2019, 05:57:27 AM »

Self-hating gamer  :derp :cmonson :snore

Hello, friend.
In these dark and unsettling times, have you considered letting the word of Astrobot into your life?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #58520 on: February 04, 2019, 06:08:03 AM »
Its fascinating the level of projection in that topic, despite clearly spelling out exactly to what you are referring to, or in era-terms:
It's not more nuanced. Just because OP wrote a fucking novel doesn't make a single thing he's trying to say "nuanced."

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #58521 on: February 04, 2019, 06:09:28 AM »
If I had kids and read era regularly, I too would think I would like my children to grow up doing something more beneficial to their health, happiness, and peace of mind, like sucking truckstop dick for crack money.

jorma

« Reply #58522 on: February 04, 2019, 06:24:18 AM »
wouldn't surprise me at all to see alt-right secret messages who told their consumers that they are Mr. Gay
they learned it from YouTube probably

or from rock music, or any of the other millions of things i don't like.
Not from rap though.

Tiops

« Reply #58524 on: February 04, 2019, 06:54:57 AM »
So we have official opinions that needs to be accepted now, even if not scientifically proven yet? Amazing.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #58525 on: February 04, 2019, 07:03:15 AM »
I guess we can add scientific consensus to the list of known alt-right tactics, like reading books

BIONIC

« Reply #58526 on: February 04, 2019, 07:04:03 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/apex-legends-announced-by-respawn-entertainment-f2p-battle-royale-live-stream-monday-8am-pst.97500/page-11#post-17559371

Quote from: Dictattor, post: 17559064, member: 5772
Nope. But I have a game that I play, and I can tell you It's more shitty than cartoony Titanfall Battle Royale game. It's called Battlefield V.

Quote from: TheZynster, post: 17559371, member: 9670
Terrible attitude and reported for it.

This isn’t the old place.

:badass
Margs

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #58527 on: February 04, 2019, 07:05:42 AM »
Individual physical sports is basically individual genetic lottery and chemical cocktails anyway, sounds about the same only taken to the next level.  :-* I don't really care either way but it's pretty hilarious to even propose that the vast majority of those who take hormone therapy after childhood would not have an average inborn advantage based on a singlular cause(sex), outlines aside. If proven true then i will take the L but i will certainly be very surprised.

benjipwns

« Reply #58528 on: February 04, 2019, 07:16:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/usa-powerlifting-bans-all-trans-women-from-competing-as-women-read-op.97448/post-17559136

:o
hope they ban that fucker, dude is obviously lying and manipulating and misrepresenting just to spread tranmsphobia

look at these other posts:
Honestly before reading the articles I was of the belief they had an inherent advantage and was skeptical.
Based on the data I see no harm in allowing trans to compete in these chosen fields.
I was in the same boat. Interesting to see research on this.
these two guys read the research and saw the science truth

There should be no divisions. There's no biological difference between a born gender and transgender after the sex change.
this guy knows the science, even the Y chromosome or extra X chromosome is gone replaced properly, the prostate or ovaries/uterus are gone replaced with the other

Thanks to this thread I learned something, I'm glad I read through the research in the OP that was added by a mod/mods.

It seems like USA powerlifting is either too lazy or unwilling to do the research like the IOC and realize that (assuming hormone levels are in the correct range) there should be no difference in athletic prowess.
this person read the research and also received the scientific truth

We had people talking about the reason for the ban being "common sense" and talking about how a ban prevents men from posing as women to sneak into women's divisions. I'm going to play the world's smallest violin for the people who can't make those arguments anymore, as well as the people who willfully or stupidly didn't read the mod post.

The point is to prevent bigoted ignorance from being propagated. This isn't a classroom, and they even got an exhaustive list of resources that demonstrate the evidence that suggests the ban is without basis. A drive-by agreement with unfounded claims only spreads dangerous misinformation.

The people being banned either didn't read the educational material offered to them in the very first post, or they decided that learning was stupid.
this person is using the scientific truth to explain why tranmsphobes who don't read the research are banned

clearly that person you linked is a troll and misrepresenting a sensitive topic and didn't actually read the research or else he'd see that the science is settled...and even if not, as stated in the modpost:
Resetera policy is that anyone concern posting about genetic advantages by transgender women in competitive sports or claiming transgender women have genetic advantages will be treated as transphobia and/or spreading misinformation on a sensitive issue and moderated appropriately. We have no interest in allowing ignorance to thrive in these threads
policy is that the science is settled and the scientific truth is the scientific truth, so the studies, read falsely or not, don't matter, ignorance is not allowed to thrive in the threads, only the scientific truth from the studies selected

denying the studies in the OP is simply trying to circumvent the mod rules and spread ignorance and misinformation

benjipwns

« Reply #58529 on: February 04, 2019, 07:31:53 AM »
you know that thread may be generating a high number of reports and need to be locked for review

a permanent review

in the "moderator forum"

Occam

« Reply #58530 on: February 04, 2019, 07:33:25 AM »
While I have been here for a while, there are still some things I don't get about The Bore (aka The Bire).
I saw this guy was banned: http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45505.msg2565786#msg2565786
Is that a permanent ban, and was it for that post? What exactly *are* the rules for posting here? I mean, unlike in many other forums obviously it's ok to not walk around on eggshells here and to point out idiocy and call out others for it. Which is good, because it's more grown up and basically self-regulatory.

Secondly, why is there a word filter (though I haven't encountered it yet)? I take it that's just an inside joke? Is there a list of filtered words?

Thirdly, is there a topic explaining the history of this place? I would like to know more.

benjipwns

« Reply #58531 on: February 04, 2019, 07:35:57 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/apex-legends-announced-by-respawn-entertainment-f2p-battle-royale-live-stream-monday-8am-pst.97500/page-11#post-17559371

Nope. But I have a game that I play, and I can tell you It's more shitty than cartoony Titanfall Battle Royale game. It's called Battlefield V.

User Banned (2 days) Antagonising Other Members
:lol

benjipwns

« Reply #58532 on: February 04, 2019, 07:36:36 AM »
While I have been here for a while, there are still some things I don't get about The Bore (aka The Bire).
I saw this guy was banned: http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45505.msg2565786#msg2565786
Is that a permanent ban, and was it for that post? What exactly *are* the rules for posting here? I mean, unlike in many other forums obviously it's ok to not walk around on eggshells here and to point out idiocy and call out others for it. Which is good, because it's more grown up and basically self-regulatory.
Van Cruncheon was banned for crimes against humanity. He now resides in ADX Florence.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #58533 on: February 04, 2019, 07:37:38 AM »
Quote from: PayOffWizard
Personally i am against the ban but the studies linked in the OP are far from conclusive.
Its clear that more research needs to be done but until its proven one way or another inclusion seems the only sensible option.

Yeah that thread is getting shut down so fast, the peasants are revolting (by actually reading mod links)
Uncle

BIONIC

« Reply #58534 on: February 04, 2019, 07:40:42 AM »

User Banned (2 days) Antagonising Other Members

#TrustTheProcess
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #58535 on: February 04, 2019, 07:42:21 AM »
Thirdly, is there a topic explaining the history of this place? I would like to know more.
YUM! Brands handed down the tablets (an early form of PMing nudes) to demi who led his people from tyranny to the promised lands and their bountiful harvest of likes.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #58537 on: February 04, 2019, 07:47:15 AM »
Secondly, why is there a word filter (though I haven't encountered it yet)? I take it that's just an inside joke? Is there a list of filtered words?

There is only one filtered word but typing it dredges up an old post from the archives at random every time

It's a VERY inside joke, everyone in this thread just types that word for every post which results in what you see here (I've broken with tradition for this explanatory post, plz forgive)

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=37937
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #58539 on: February 04, 2019, 07:53:37 AM »
There is no chill
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #58540 on: February 04, 2019, 07:53:50 AM »

Most forums use a word filter to enforce standards of conduct, because you can avoid having to drop a heavy handed punishment on someone for using a word that is deemed unacceptable and its not actually a big deal if you use it (or even continue to use it) because it replaces it with something inoffensive and you don't need to worry about user intention, whether it was a typo, whether they just have different standards of offensive where they're from, whatever.

This is in sharp contrast to era where there absolutely is a list of verboten words and phrases, but its not listed anywhere and if you use one you'll get banned (even if you edit it out, because someone will have quoted you and said NUH UH after hitting report).

benjipwns

« Reply #58541 on: February 04, 2019, 07:57:54 AM »
IIRC, Emily G moved to Germany to be homeless and join up with some ANTIFA group there or something because Trump wanted to murder her because of the threat she represented to his fascist regime

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #58542 on: February 04, 2019, 07:58:23 AM »
recognize how they use, effectively word for word, "you just call everyone you disagree with a Nazi" argument that the alt-right resorts to when they have little else left.

:mindblown :dead

era an alt-right haven confirmed.
no wonder women and minorities are leaving in droves

benjipwns

« Reply #58543 on: February 04, 2019, 08:08:28 AM »
she's saying that when the alt-right has no argument left (which is always) they claim their opponents call everyone a Nazi, rather than disproving that they are Nazis, which they can't because they are actual Nazis

Occam

« Reply #58545 on: February 04, 2019, 08:09:33 AM »
Thanks for the explanations, I guess. :)

benjipwns

« Reply #58546 on: February 04, 2019, 08:11:24 AM »
Considering we have most assuredly already fucked ourselves and condemned the life of this planet to a slow and agonizing, torturous death by gradually worsening weather conditions and dwindling resources an asteroid sounds like nature's attempt at mercy, honestly.
the sweet sweet end of existence :rejoice

benjipwns

« Reply #58547 on: February 04, 2019, 08:20:01 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/search/440346/
User Banned (permanent): trolling over a series of posts, account still in junior phase

nice try PUTIN

https://www.resetera.com/threads/2020-democratic-presidential-primary-ot-democrats-in-disarray-oh-wait-no-just-tulsis-campaign.91234/post-17533999
Quote from: NoName999
Guys... he has 12 posts!
he tried to warn em like always

BIONIC

« Reply #58548 on: February 04, 2019, 08:20:18 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/apex-legends-announced-by-respawn-entertainment-f2p-battle-royale-live-stream-monday-8am-pst.97500/page-12#post-17560201

Quote from: Zonal Hertz, post: 17560201, member: 44979
Titans were never fun to use or play against. There is a reason neither games ever took off. If they had titans in a BR mode it would have pretty much been dead on arrival. How on earth would they have even balanced that?

Kick his ass, Sea Bass Benji!
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #58549 on: February 04, 2019, 08:23:54 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/apex-legends-announced-by-respawn-entertainment-f2p-battle-royale-live-stream-monday-8am-pst.97500/page-12#post-17560201

Quote from: Zonal Hertz, post: 17560201, member: 44979
Titans were never fun to use or play against. There is a reason neither games ever took off. If they had titans in a BR mode it would have pretty much been dead on arrival. How on earth would they have even balanced that?

Kick his ass, Sea Bass Benji!
No need: 27

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #58550 on: February 04, 2019, 08:24:09 AM »
Is there a list of filtered words?

taco
cigarillo
distinguished black fellow
nicca
SJW
distinguished mentally-challenged
cheeseburger

spoiler (click to show/hide)
AKA: faggot, fag, nigger, nigga, SJW, retarded, and tranny
[close]

P.S. Word filters are stupid.

P.P.S. Ah, they removed social studies warrior it seems.

"Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger..."

What about milkshake duck

EDIT:  :rejoice

Thanks for the explanations, I guess. :)

spoiler (click to show/hide)
When users are banned on this forum there is no indication of it anywhere except that they aren't in the member list anymore

example
[close]
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #58551 on: February 04, 2019, 08:35:13 AM »
Assimilate isn't really banned, he just reached a higher state of Zen and is now safe from liberal truckers forever.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #58552 on: February 04, 2019, 08:39:09 AM »

first answer: it is an inside joke from long ago, that person is not banned. probably should be.

second: word filter is an attempt to stifle words that are dumb or annoying. while fun to use, it gets boring to see the same mudflinging caveman language spewed back and forth. at the very least, creativity is encouraged, put some effort into your shitposting.

third: history is pretty cut and dry. this forum has been around since 06. many people here were banned or tired of neogaf (similar to the resetera exodus) dumb as shit moderation and tactics, so we were like, we love shitposting lets do it somewhere else. so we downloaded this amazing piece of forum software and installed it on a pentium 3 PC in willco's garage. life was fun, giggles were had, drama was manufacturered. but then willco found a BBW and left this place after pulling out raw and i took over because the allure of a fat man's leftovers got me so fucking hard. here i am because i'm a [true life: i'm a successful forum administrator] story.

please enjoy your stay, and don't be a piece of shit. not difficult criteria to maintain.
fat

ashep

« Reply #58553 on: February 04, 2019, 08:46:51 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/usa-powerlifting-bans-all-trans-women-from-competing-as-women-read-op.97448/page-7#post-17560743

Uhhhh I'm pretty sure this dude wrote this post, thought better of it and edited it out within a couple of minutes, then had it reinstated by a mod so they could ban him...

benjipwns

« Reply #58554 on: February 04, 2019, 08:49:44 AM »
User Banned (1 Day) Inappropriate Commentary

Tekken probably has the greatest global arcade market share right now, and probably had it since the nineties but gotta suck that NA dick.

benjipwns

« Reply #58555 on: February 04, 2019, 08:51:05 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/usa-powerlifting-bans-all-trans-women-from-competing-as-women-read-op.97448/page-7#post-17560743

Uhhhh I'm pretty sure this dude wrote this post, thought better of it and edited it out within a couple of minutes, then had it reinstated by a mod so they could ban him...
mmmmm also "ignoring the mod post" isn't in the new ban reasons :delicious

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #58556 on: February 04, 2019, 08:53:47 AM »
Males are born physically stronger than females. Are we arguing against this fact?
Provide evidence for this “fact”, you liar.

benjipwns

« Reply #58557 on: February 04, 2019, 08:54:54 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-hold-any-resentment-for-the-fact-that-things-you-were-made-fun-of-liking-before-are-cool-now.97428/

this thread :lol

Yeah, nerds, you were picked on because you were nerds, you fuckin nerd ass nerds. Eat a dick, both of you. You both have this idea that everyone who was bullied or picked on was some nerded out weirdo who made their obsession their everything, meanwhile I was one of many kids who got picked on, beat up and attacked just for liking role playing games or being in drama. We had a fucking wrestling team break in the doors to the theatre while we were rehearsing, because SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS. Nice to know the attitude is still that getting picked on is my fault, 20 years later.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #58558 on: February 04, 2019, 09:06:16 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-hold-any-resentment-for-the-fact-that-things-you-were-made-fun-of-liking-before-are-cool-now.97428/

this thread :lol

Yeah, nerds, you were picked on because you were nerds, you fuckin nerd ass nerds. Eat a dick, both of you. You both have this idea that everyone who was bullied or picked on was some nerded out weirdo who made their obsession their everything, meanwhile I was one of many kids who got picked on, beat up and attacked just for liking role playing games or being in drama. We had a fucking wrestling team break in the doors to the theatre while we were rehearsing, because SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS. Nice to know the attitude is still that getting picked on is my fault, 20 years later.

The Bore usual response :
:umad

Era usual response :

Seems you are the bully now though, and homophobic to boot?
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #58559 on: February 04, 2019, 09:06:36 AM »
i think KSweeley deliberately makes titles as long as he can as a "silent" protest against the forum designs broken table, all his threads on the first two pages are like this