Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5828436 times)

Re: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic
« Reply #67261 on: March 05, 2019, 11:54:15 AM »
Too much cream shitposting happening.

:batman

She

agrajag

« Reply #67262 on: March 05, 2019, 12:01:49 PM »
a pile of rancid raccoon feces > Glen

« Reply #67263 on: March 05, 2019, 12:02:43 PM »
Cream > agrajag

Yes well you do have a reputation for fellating the lesser of two evils  :-[

I’m leaving this ride for now so you’ll stop talking about me
She

agrajag

« Reply #67264 on: March 05, 2019, 12:04:09 PM »
he has a reputation for fellating something alright

PsychoBee

« Reply #67265 on: March 05, 2019, 12:23:34 PM »
ok shut the fuck up

https://www.resetera.com/threads/steam-is-currently-listing-a-game-called-rape-day-in-which-you-play-as-a-serial-killer-rapist-pc-gamer.103400/

gee a game that literally exists to be as controversial as possible to gain notoriety is gaining notoriety

I kinda wish these type of games didn't get signal boosted by every single media outlet in the industry.

oh wow, a somewhat reasonable response

Yes, let's ignore it and pretend like it's not a problem.

:doge
dumb

« Reply #67266 on: March 05, 2019, 12:25:25 PM »
Yes. Some gamers like rape Games. Shocker.

Nothing can be done about it.

It’s really really hard to learn to choose your battles. But it’s the only possible way to be happy.

It is my theory that a majority of them, just because they never stop, have decent lives. I hate thinking that way, but usually when you have a shit life, you focus on what makes you happy.
She

agrajag

« Reply #67267 on: March 05, 2019, 12:27:09 PM »
if only they made pedo games, Amir0x wouldn't be doing time

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #67268 on: March 05, 2019, 12:27:47 PM »
If they hate violence so much, why do they love GTA?
:O

marrec

« Reply #67269 on: March 05, 2019, 12:30:19 PM »
Damn, ERA really does have an anti-semitism problem, people in that Omar thread calling for the abolition of the Israeli state.

« Reply #67270 on: March 05, 2019, 12:31:43 PM »
Damn, ERA really does have an anti-semitism problem, people in that Omar thread calling for the abolition of the Israeli state.

What if I support abolishing every state?
She

marrec

« Reply #67271 on: March 05, 2019, 12:32:28 PM »

What if I support abolishing every state?

That just makes you an anarchist, much better than an anti-semite.

agrajag

« Reply #67272 on: March 05, 2019, 12:34:52 PM »

sounds like old-GAF circa 2011 or so

Himu

« Reply #67273 on: March 05, 2019, 12:36:12 PM »
I love X-men but what have the X-Men done that's good recently? X-Men is old hat.

It doesn't matter when it comes to the movies- they have decades' worth of material to pick from.

They have decades worth of material to pick from and you know they're going still going to make it about Wolverine and Cyclops and Jean Grey :snore

Same deal with Spider-man.

Making Spider-Man a teenager. :snore

Facts:

1. Spider-Man was a teenager in Amazing for like 30 issues.
2. Spider-Man's most popular stories are of him as an adult. Venom. The first super hero to be married. The every man. The guy balancing work, marriage, bills, and superhero side gig with no thanks from anybody. The college drop out. Gwen Stacy dying.
3. The above description is why Spider-Man is so popular.
4. Who gives a flying fuck about teenage Spider-Man.
5. Almost every Spider-Man movie in the past decade has been about teenager Spider-Man. Who gives a fuck. What made Spider-Man popular is absent in these films.

They'd do the same shit with X-Men: just retread shit rather than actually get into stories that made them famous to begin with despite literally decades of material.

IYKYK

« Reply #67274 on: March 05, 2019, 12:40:07 PM »
I love X-men but what have the X-Men done that's good recently? X-Men is old hat.

It doesn't matter when it comes to the movies- they have decades' worth of material to pick from.

They have decades worth of material to pick from and you know they're going still going to make it about Wolverine and Cyclops and Jean Grey :snore

Same deal with Spider-man.

Making Spider-Man a teenager. :snore

Facts:

1. Spider-Man was a teenager in Amazing for like 30 issues.
2. Spider-Man's most popular stories are of him as an adult. Venom. The first super hero to be married. The every man. The guy balancing work, marriage, bills, and superhero side gig with no thanks from anybody. The college drop out. Gwen Stacy dying.
3. The above description is why Spider-Man is so popular.
4. Who gives a flying fuck about teenage Spider-Man.
5. Almost every Spider-Man movie in the past decade has been about teenager Spider-Man. Who gives a fuck. What made Spider-Man popular is absent in these films.

They'd do the same shit with X-Men: just retread shit rather than actually get into stories that made them famous to begin with despite literally decades of material.

And yet the current MCU spider-man is beloved and he contrasts very nicely with the rest of the cast. I loved the genuine feeling of danger from him being an actual child.

Like, “what made spider-man popular” is that he uses humor to mask fear, he Fucks up a lot but has a good heart, and he has to juggle his personal and hero life in a relatable Everyman way. That’s all there.

And we got movies with him as a shitty poor adult already. Everything you’ve listen weve already seen. This, besides Spectacular, is the only good teenage spider-man adaptation. I would be okay with Rich successful Peter tho.
She

Himu

« Reply #67275 on: March 05, 2019, 12:40:14 PM »

THE GOAT.

Fuck teenage Spider-Man and fuck them for keeping Peter Parker as a perpetual infinite regress of a character in the Spider-Man films. Jesus fucking Christ.
IYKYK

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #67276 on: March 05, 2019, 12:40:29 PM »
their whole shtick in there is pretty transparent (some might say "they ain't slick") when there's no dog whistle too high pitched when it comes to black/trans/whatever stereotypes from people they hate. But now that someone they like drops some pretty obvious anti-semetic talk it's now "just a normal phrase" or "totally unintentional".

:gurl

PsychoBee

« Reply #67277 on: March 05, 2019, 12:41:14 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/steam-is-currently-listing-a-game-called-rape-day-in-which-you-play-as-a-serial-killer-rapist-pc-gamer.103400/post-18528710
Erm, no that's not what this category is for. Murder is illegal too. Depicting rape in fiction isn't illegal anymore than depicting murder is. That's the creator's point actually -_- the game shouldn't be reported because it's illegal, but because it doesn't deserve a platform.
:neogaf

Good thing a bunch of media outlets and your own fucking website didn't just signal boost this game to high heaven and give it a lot more attention than it ever would have gained beforehand

oh wait, you fucking dumbasses

dumb

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #67278 on: March 05, 2019, 12:42:46 PM »
ok shut the fuck up

https://www.resetera.com/threads/steam-is-currently-listing-a-game-called-rape-day-in-which-you-play-as-a-serial-killer-rapist-pc-gamer.103400/

gee a game that literally exists to be as controversial as possible to gain notoriety is gaining notoriety

I kinda wish these type of games didn't get signal boosted by every single media outlet in the industry.

the tens of thousands of posts they have complaining about how people are ignoring that THQNordic raped Ms.Galaxy, that Nintendo hid racist dog whistles in Smash, that James Gunn was attacked by Cyber Nazis and needs to complete his trilology, etc. prove that ignoring problems doesn't make them go away :ufup

Nuitangg

« Reply #67279 on: March 05, 2019, 12:43:02 PM »
Remember that time Hobbes showed Era how to find creepy shit on YouTube?

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #67280 on: March 05, 2019, 12:43:43 PM »
Captain Marvel looks kino af

« Reply #67281 on: March 05, 2019, 12:43:43 PM »
their whole shtick in there is pretty transparent (some might say "they ain't slick") when there's no dog whistle too high pitched when it comes to black/trans/whatever stereotypes from people they hate. But now that someone they like drops some pretty obvious anti-semetic talk it's now "just a normal phrase" or "totally unintentional".

:gurl

So does that mean you guys take back all the times you laughed at an accusation of black/trans/whatever dogwhistles like trap, did you assume, attack helicopter, etc?
She

EightBitNate

« Reply #67282 on: March 05, 2019, 12:44:14 PM »

they're right though

Coitus

« Reply #67283 on: March 05, 2019, 12:45:38 PM »

Have you considered the possibility you're just kind of a dipshit?

agrajag

« Reply #67284 on: March 05, 2019, 12:47:08 PM »

:noah

james

« Reply #67285 on: March 05, 2019, 12:47:10 PM »

I think we should nuke Israel and Saudi Arabia and make it look like they nuked each other. What does that make me

« Reply #67286 on: March 05, 2019, 12:47:11 PM »
I feel like with that rape game.. it'll get a "singal boost" (cringe) and probalbly sell more than it would but also might get removed from Steam.

Don't know where that leaves anything;  nor do I really care.   I don't know how any of these people have the energy to care.

Because it hasn’t been beaten and abused out of them from debt and harassment.
She

marrec

« Reply #67287 on: March 05, 2019, 12:47:44 PM »

Not for a single second, no.

agrajag

« Reply #67288 on: March 05, 2019, 12:48:14 PM »
ok shut the fuck up

the tens of thousands of posts they have complaining about how people are ignoring that THQNordic raped Ms.Galaxy, that Nintendo hid racist dog whistles in Smash, that James Gunn was attacked by Cyber Nazis and needs to complete his trilology, etc. prove that ignoring problems doesn't make them go away :ufup

Nintendo is no stranger to dogwhistles, Mr. Gay.

james

« Reply #67289 on: March 05, 2019, 12:48:46 PM »
ok shut the fuck up

Nintendo is no stranger to dogwhistles, Mr. Gay.

PsychoBee

« Reply #67290 on: March 05, 2019, 12:49:08 PM »
I feel like with that rape game.. it'll get a "singal boost" (cringe) and probalbly sell more than it would but also might get removed from Steam.

Don't know where that leaves anything;  nor do I really care.   I don't know how any of these people have the energy to care.
doesn't really matter if it gets removed from steam or not; now that people know it exists, they can just find the developer at whatever half-assed website he decides to throw up and sell it there, much like that really shitty hell game or whatever the fuck that situation was

this is literally a marketing stunt and it's paying off in spades, bc i highly doubt he expected his game to survive on steam to begin with, now apparently the swedish mainstream press is covering it

https://www.blick.ch/news/ausland/frauen-vergewaltigen-als-pc-spiel-shitstorm-wegen-rape-day-id15201406.html

:clap :clap :clap
dumb

benjipwns

« Reply #67291 on: March 05, 2019, 12:50:14 PM »

That's how it starts, sir. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel.

« Reply #67292 on: March 05, 2019, 12:51:14 PM »

doesn't really matter if it gets removed from steam or not; now that people know it exists, they can just find the developer at whatever half-assed website he decides to throw up and sell it there, much like that really shitty hell game or whatever the fuck that situation was

this is literally a marketing stunt and it's paying off in spades, bc i highly doubt he expected his game to survive on steam to begin with, now apparently the swedish mainstream press is covering it

https://www.blick.ch/news/ausland/frauen-vergewaltigen-als-pc-spiel-shitstorm-wegen-rape-day-id15201406.html

:clap :clap :clap

Just as much as people don’t get tired of doing offensive things, people won’t get tired of getting upset about them, and you guys won’t get tired of pointing out how other people aren’t getting tired.

But I’m pretty tired.
She

EightBitNate

« Reply #67293 on: March 05, 2019, 12:51:22 PM »

I think we should nuke Israel and Saudi Arabia and make it look like they nuked each other. What does that make me

A post on /pol/

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #67294 on: March 05, 2019, 12:52:23 PM »
Rape Day's already my game of the year.

Put it up there with Illusion's output.

agrajag

« Reply #67295 on: March 05, 2019, 12:52:54 PM »
yeah, keep holding out on the big 3 pulling THQ games from their consoles, Reee bros.

:wow

marrec

« Reply #67296 on: March 05, 2019, 12:53:30 PM »

A post on /pol/

Nate there are people in that thread implying that Israel cannot compromise with Palestine for reasons unstated. They straight up said Israel cannot exist without apartheid, there's no confusing anti-Israel with anti-Jewish there, that's thinly veiled anti-semitism.

« Reply #67297 on: March 05, 2019, 12:53:42 PM »

Sexy beach 3 is their best work
She

EightBitNate

« Reply #67298 on: March 05, 2019, 12:56:20 PM »

A post on /pol/

Nate there are people in that thread implying that Israel cannot compromise with Palestine for reasons unstated. They straight up said Israel cannot exist without apartheid, there's no confusing anti-Israel with anti-Jewish there, that's thinly veiled anti-semitism.

Not saying I agree, but what part of that argument is anti-Jewish? It's criticism based solely on the actions of the Israeli government. Unless you're implying illegal settlements and civilian missile bombings are strictly tied to the Jewish religion (hint: they're not), then that's completely irrelevant.

« Reply #67299 on: March 05, 2019, 12:57:50 PM »

A post on /pol/

Not saying I agree, but what part of that argument is anti-Jewish? It's criticism based solely on the actions of the Israeli government. Unless you're implying illegal settlements and civilian missile bombings are strictly tied to the Jewish religion (hint: they're not), then that's completely irrelevant.

I guess the idea is that Israel is explicitly tied to the Jewish culture?

So like if you said Africa can’t exist without massive famine, war, poverty and starvation, that’s kind of an anti-black thing to say.
She

benjipwns

« Reply #67300 on: March 05, 2019, 12:58:00 PM »
yeah, keep holding out on the big 3 pulling THQ games from their consoles, Reee bros.

:wow
I can't remember if we've ever seen a situation this bad before in the gaming industry.

And not just bad, but brazen too.

james

« Reply #67301 on: March 05, 2019, 12:59:25 PM »

A post on /pol/

I guess the idea is that Israel is explicitly tied to the Jewish culture?

So like if you said Africa can’t exist without massive famine, war, poverty and starvation, that’s kind of an anti-black thing to say.

Does wanting to nuke Saudi Arabia make me anti-muslim? Of course not, it makes me rational.

Just because a government shields themselves with an old book doesnt mean everyone who reads that book endorses that country

« Reply #67302 on: March 05, 2019, 12:59:55 PM »

Because it hasn’t been beaten and abused out of them from debt and harassment.

:huh

I’m saying when your actual life sucks really hard due to factors out of your control, that usually makes you figure out your priorities, if you want to stay sane.
She

marrec

« Reply #67303 on: March 05, 2019, 01:00:19 PM »

A post on /pol/

I don't wanna shit up this thread with repeated care-posts after being banned, so I'll say this then drop it, how can someone say that Israel cannot exist without apartheid without implying that jewish people cannot have a sovereign state without apartheid? As much as it's important to separate Israel from jewish people as a whole, when you start making broad statements about the quality of all Israelis you're grouping in quite a lot of jews :-/

Himu

« Reply #67304 on: March 05, 2019, 01:00:20 PM »
went to rape day's steam page to see what the fuck the talk was about and nooooo blazblue nooooooo

IYKYK

« Reply #67305 on: March 05, 2019, 01:01:03 PM »
went to rape day's steam page to see what the fuck the talk was about and nooooo blazblue nooooooo

(Image removed from quote.)

I mean
She

marrec

« Reply #67306 on: March 05, 2019, 01:01:36 PM »

Ya this checks out

james

« Reply #67307 on: March 05, 2019, 01:02:50 PM »

A post on /pol/

I don't wanna shit up this thread with repeated care-posts after being banned, so I'll say this then drop it, how can someone say that Israel cannot exist without apartheid without implying that jewish people cannot have a sovereign state without apartheid? As much as it's important to separate Israel from jewish people as a whole, when you start making broad statements about the quality of all Israelis you're grouping in quite a lot of jews :-/

New York City has more jews than the 5 largest cities in Israel combined.

They exist just fine without apartheid.

Jews aren't the problem. Israel government is.

jorma

« Reply #67308 on: March 05, 2019, 01:03:11 PM »

A post on /pol/

how is that anti semitic? that's pretty much what the israeli hawks say themselves (only they don't call it apartheid, they call it their birthright)

Boredfrom

« Reply #67309 on: March 05, 2019, 01:04:08 PM »

Is this sarcasm? Looked like shovelware even by VN standards.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #67310 on: March 05, 2019, 01:04:17 PM »

THE GOAT.

Fuck teenage Spider-Man and fuck them for keeping Peter Parker as a perpetual infinite regress of a character in the Spider-Man films. Jesus fucking Christ.

Makes me mad that there were people who said that MJ became "the most compelling she's ever been" in the PS4 game

EightBitNate

« Reply #67311 on: March 05, 2019, 01:04:44 PM »

I don't agree that Israel should be abolished, so I do not know what motivates that statement. However, it seems to me that we're reading it differently. To me, it's more like "abolish Israel as it stands and prop up a new Jewish government".

agrajag

« Reply #67312 on: March 05, 2019, 01:05:47 PM »
They should combine Rape Day with Ape Out somehow.

Himu

« Reply #67313 on: March 05, 2019, 01:06:25 PM »

THE GOAT.

Makes me mad that there were people who said that MJ became "the most compelling she's ever been" in the PS4 game

You're serious?

Haven't played the game but I doubt it.
IYKYK

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #67314 on: March 05, 2019, 01:06:53 PM »

Rape Out?

« Reply #67315 on: March 05, 2019, 01:06:58 PM »

I don't agree that Israel should be abolished, so I do not know what motivates that statement. However, it seems to me that we're reading it differently. To me, it's more like "abolish Israel as it stands and prop up a new Jewish government".

I mean, that’s how I see it too. I just think there’s enough complexity that it’s easy to read it as anti-Semitic.
She

agrajag

« Reply #67316 on: March 05, 2019, 01:07:41 PM »

Rape Out?

Rape Ape

or

Ape Rape

PsychoBee

« Reply #67317 on: March 05, 2019, 01:08:29 PM »
Rape Out?
fuck you I spit out my coffee
dumb

EightBitNate

« Reply #67318 on: March 05, 2019, 01:08:50 PM »

I mean, that’s how I see it too. I just think there’s enough complexity that it’s easy to read it as anti-Semitic.

Because people on RE are going to be that blatant about their prejudice? lmao

marrec

« Reply #67319 on: March 05, 2019, 01:09:09 PM »

That ain't what they're saying at all, I gave them every opportunity to agree with me on that but they refused and continued to call for abolishment rather than agreeing that the current Israeli government is apartheid rather than the very idea of an Israeli state itself.