Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5829149 times)

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| That ain't it, chief
« Reply #46920 on: December 06, 2018, 06:32:02 PM »
They should just rename that Boogie/Game awards thread to "the Boogie hate thread" because at this point it's just all shit talking and 0 "discussion".

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #46921 on: December 06, 2018, 06:33:40 PM »
Stop saying lolcow, that's our word
When are you guys going to start to pick the Bore? I feel like there is solid material here.  :-*

Also I got applaud for at least coming out of your shithole, instead of jerking own to your own "superiority" like your friends at dox-central.

Why not just go to them? You guys seem to on the same wavelength

Bananas

« Reply #46922 on: December 06, 2018, 06:33:57 PM »
They should just rename that Boogie/Game awards thread to "the Boogie hate thread" because at this point it's just all shit talking and 0 "discussion".
DUDE NOT COOL.

Boogie has DEPRESSION.

Bananas

« Reply #46923 on: December 06, 2018, 06:34:50 PM »
When are you guys going to start to pick the Bore? I feel like there is solid material here.  :-*

Also I got applaud for at least coming out of your shithole, instead of jerking own to your own "superiority" like your friends at dox-central.

I didn't fill these 866 pages, sweety.  :doge

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #46924 on: December 06, 2018, 06:35:40 PM »

Not sure why they would care about what someone with such a low post count has to say about anything. He clearly ain't slick.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #46925 on: December 06, 2018, 06:37:36 PM »

I didn't fill these 866 pages, sweety.  :doge

It's just that you want pick a fight with them really badly

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #46926 on: December 06, 2018, 06:38:48 PM »
The newer accounts have been a markedly observable decline in terms of content.

:fbm :goty2 :uguu

Oh, there's some exceptions that'd escape the gulag (*cough*Pogi*cough*KurtRussel*cough*) but really the question remains: After we finally broke free of Evilbore's shackles, why do we allow filth to post among us higher-classes? :snob

is it ok if I stay  :-*
Uncle

stufte

« Reply #46927 on: December 06, 2018, 06:40:06 PM »
Why are they using the GamerGate hate colors here? Who is running this forum?

:social

Bananas

« Reply #46928 on: December 06, 2018, 06:42:06 PM »
>Boogie shill
Now I've seen everything

Hey, check out this:https://www.reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/

El Babua

« Reply #46929 on: December 06, 2018, 06:42:33 PM »
Bring back cream

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #46930 on: December 06, 2018, 06:44:55 PM »

Yeah, its just straight up character assassination of someone who will never have the opportunity to rebut any claims made against him at this point.
I have no idea what they're trying to achieve.

Make it clear that Official ResetEra Forum Policy re: Boogie is fuck that guy? I think people have got that.
Try and get some HUAC style insinuations against The Doritos Pope that he can only get out from by denouncing others?
Some vague hope that Boogies going to get invited on stage then have a bucket of blood dropped on him like in Carrie?
Further embed feelings of alienation and isolation that literally everyone not on Era aren't to be trusted, and sell some Thetan Check Up Subscriptions to the devotees?

Bananas

« Reply #46931 on: December 06, 2018, 06:45:56 PM »

Yeah, its just straight up character assassination of someone who will never have the opportunity to rebut any claims made against him at this point.

:doge

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #46932 on: December 06, 2018, 06:46:33 PM »

Whose mans is this?
©@©™

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #46933 on: December 06, 2018, 06:46:44 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Not sure why they would care about what someone with such a low post count has to say about anything. He clearly ain't slick.

Messages posted: 42

What is this illuminati dark web shit
Uncle

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #46934 on: December 06, 2018, 06:47:34 PM »
Beyond that I don't think there's any sort of "conspiracy" type charges for harassment;  not like robbery or murder.  I give you someone's phone number and tell you to harass them I don't think I've committed a crime.
If someone's phone number is not widely available through the internet then it is a "private fact" and publication of private facts can be a crime.
每天生气

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #46935 on: December 06, 2018, 06:49:36 PM »

You think he'd be allowed an account there?

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #46936 on: December 06, 2018, 06:49:47 PM »

Messages posted: 42

What is this illuminati dark web shit

42 + 42 + 4 = 88

:ohhh :ohhh :ohhh

Bananas

« Reply #46937 on: December 06, 2018, 06:51:01 PM »

I was speaking of everyone on Era you mock.  :doge

PsychoBee

« Reply #46938 on: December 06, 2018, 06:51:46 PM »
circle jerking to how much they hate him, theres really not any more to it than that

"MMM GOD I HATE HIM SO MUCH"
"YEAH ME TOO GOD I CANT GET OVER HOW MUCH I HATE HIM HNNG"

they've already convinced themselves hes a lost soul beyond hope so instead hes been literally dehumanized in their view and is no longer a living person, but an object of hatred and a target of their pent up frustrations with every day life that they have no power over or can change, and instead of dealing with it in a healthy manner, they choose to focus on people they disagree with and direct all of their vitriol at them, they don't actually give two shits about him, but he's someone they can feel good about hating
dumb

Bananas

« Reply #46939 on: December 06, 2018, 06:52:28 PM »
circle jerking to how much they hate him, theres really not any more to it than that

This sounds familiar.  :doge

« Reply #46940 on: December 06, 2018, 06:52:40 PM »

Make it clear that Official ResetEra Forum Policy re: Boogie is fuck that guy? I think people have got that.
Try and get some HUAC style insinuations against The Doritos Pope that he can only get out from by denouncing others?
Some vague hope that Boogies going to get invited on stage then have a bucket of blood dropped on him like in Carrie?
Further embed feelings of alienation and isolation that literally everyone not on Era aren't to be trusted, and sell some Thetan Check Up Subscriptions to the devotees?

They just repeat the lies over and over to each other, adding new lies embellishments as they go until they work up their own mythology. It's like collaborative storytelling for lunatics.

They banned Boogie because he was using bad words on another site

when they got called out on banning him they said they had to do it because he waqs suicidal

now they've made their own completely made up thing into an action against them.

But then completely imagined slights is what resetera is all about.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #46941 on: December 06, 2018, 06:53:25 PM »
Boogie literally held an entire comunity literally at gunpoint with suicide threats demanding they devote their lives to promoting nazi-ism.

That doesn't sound like the Boogie I know

My Boogie would hold half a community at gunpoint with a half-loaded gun and strongly imply that half of them should meet in the middle and become centrists and kill the other half
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #46942 on: December 06, 2018, 06:56:23 PM »

Anyone reading anything I say can sign up here and challenge me on it, and I'll happily tell them why exactly I laugh at them or think they're a cunt.
After the last 5 pages of you getting called out on your shit and not a single
User Banned (Duration Pending): Inflammatory False Equivalence, hostility towards other users, misrepresenting staff actions
you don't see the difference in tone?

I've called people on ResetEra out directly to their face, and thats why I'm perma-ed there.

marrec

« Reply #46943 on: December 06, 2018, 07:01:14 PM »
Y'all still grabbing that fence wire lol

Also, Boogie does have a chance to defend himself against the character assassination. Sure it would take multiple hours of careposting to respond to every single accusation, but he has a chance.

Jansen

« Reply #46944 on: December 06, 2018, 07:04:00 PM »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #46945 on: December 06, 2018, 07:04:58 PM »

Also, Boogie does have a chance to defend himself against the character assassination. Sure it would take multiple hours of careposting to respond to every single accusation, but he has a chance.

I mean... even assuming he wanted to sign up to a forum thats at a 29 page long thread annihilating him, I really don't think he'd get a post in before being banned as unwelcome there.
If moderator policy is to auto-lock any threads directly about him (as that briefly was, before they decided its not actually about him) I don't see how they reconcile his 'deplatforming' with allowing him an account.

Jansen

« Reply #46946 on: December 06, 2018, 07:05:47 PM »
I'd luv for era to watch this

Penn & Teller Bullshit! S06 - Ep07 Sensitivity Training

https://dai.ly/x6ottst
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 07:11:24 PM by Jansen »

Boredfrom

« Reply #46947 on: December 06, 2018, 07:05:57 PM »

Is a cardboard fence, though.

counterhit

« Reply #46948 on: December 06, 2018, 07:06:20 PM »
It's actually sad to recognize some of the people that i remember from GAF being somewhat decent, go full frenzy in that thread.
Maybe it's just my faulty memory, but even the last couple of years on GAF, which itself had become pretty miserable, weren't this awful.

This is my biggest takeaway from the forum. Some of these people were just regular ol geeks. At this point I really believe that the atmosphere (exacerbated by gamergate and trump) of strict moderation and fringe members holding power over norms slowly erodes their ability to see things pragmatically or have any awareness when they are expressing their disapproval in the most petty manner possible. Eventually they just join the endless chorus of "FUCK THAT GUY THIS THREAD IS ABOUT AND FUCK THIS OTHER GUY I JUST WANTED TO BRING UP" x100 and it just gets worse if anyone tries to be "slick" in their presence.

They are deeply concerned by possible radicalization to the right, but what would you call this process if not radicalization?

marrec

« Reply #46949 on: December 06, 2018, 07:07:35 PM »

I mean... even assuming he wanted to sign up to a forum thats at a 29 page long thread annihilating him, I really don't think he'd get a post in before being banned as unwelcome there.
If moderator policy is to auto-lock any threads directly about him (as that briefly was, before they decided its not actually about him) I don't see how they reconcile his 'deplatforming' with allowing him an account.

Why would he respond on ResetERA? He can respond directly on Twitter or through some long ass webstream. Not that it would actually matter, many of the posters presenting arms against him would not be convinced by any point by point explanation or apology.

stufte

« Reply #46950 on: December 06, 2018, 07:08:38 PM »
fixed the thread title to reflect the current dialog:

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #46951 on: December 06, 2018, 07:08:44 PM »
Boogie should just make an account and then just report all posts for 'personal attack against user'.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #46952 on: December 06, 2018, 07:09:53 PM »

Why should we listen to well known transphobe?:
que

Boredfrom

« Reply #46953 on: December 06, 2018, 07:11:05 PM »

Why would he respond on ResetERA? He can respond directly on Twitter or through some long ass webstream. Not that it would actually matter, many of the posters presenting arms against him would not be convinced by any point by point explanation or apology.

Why would respond to Era at all today? Even when is a shill corporate event, is still a b-celebrity event in Las Vegas.

Boredfrom

« Reply #46954 on: December 06, 2018, 07:13:57 PM »
It’s exactly like Oceania in 1984, with Emmanuel Goldstein and the “two minutes hate.”

The enemy is named and they howl their rage at him to show how good they are.

Only the two minutes hate is perpetual.

And there is no Miniluv but they do support / participate in Antifa terrorism, and they obviously despise free speech.  And are extremely sex-negative.

Again, Oceania.  It’s a 1984 LARP forum, practically.

That post was Bananas like....

Drainage

« Reply #46955 on: December 06, 2018, 07:14:38 PM »
LOL, reee is seething.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #46956 on: December 06, 2018, 07:15:33 PM »

Sure, and that gets us to the shitty polarised world we live in now where big groups of people just pretend their counterpoints don't exist, or exist but are boogeymen you can't even acknowledge or they'll git ya, and people just live in increasingly antagonistic bubbles.

Like... if someone has real beef with him, they could hit him up on twitter until one or the other blocks / gets blocked. As it is you'll get era saying "Ill never listen to a word he says unless someone cherry picks something to add to my fuck-that-guy-file" and he'll be going "fuck that website, they're all pieces of shit and i'll never listen to them unless someone posts some crazy to reaffirm their asshole status".

what the fuck happened to the world. crazy as shit.

/carepost.

Boredfrom

« Reply #46957 on: December 06, 2018, 07:16:29 PM »
Please deny that ERA supports / contains active members of Antifa. 

Or deny that Antifa are vile terrorists.

By all means.  Please try.  It wouldn’t be much of a workout, but I need a laugh.

Politics thread is that way >

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #46958 on: December 06, 2018, 07:17:21 PM »
Yes, but that doesn't include fatwas.
每天生气

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #46959 on: December 06, 2018, 07:18:34 PM »

what the fuck happened to the world. crazy as shit.

Twitter
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #46960 on: December 06, 2018, 07:18:48 PM »

By all means.  Please try.  It wouldn’t be much of a workout, but I need a laugh.

Didn't they recently ban any call to violence?    (which of course pissed the antifa crowd off lol)

They still tolerate calls of violence from BCT but I don’t think them as Antifa but just dumb asshole nerds.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #46961 on: December 06, 2018, 07:18:56 PM »

Didn't they recently ban any call to violence?    (which of course pissed the antifa crowd off lol)

Recently? No they've always been very heavy handed when dealing with threats of violence to officials.

Warnings and three day bans when calling for assassinations.

marrec

« Reply #46962 on: December 06, 2018, 07:20:03 PM »
It’s exactly like Oceania in 1984, with Emmanuel Goldstein and the “two minutes hate.”

And there is no Miniluv but they do support / participate in Antifa terrorism, and they obviously despise free speech.  And are extremely sex-negative.

I love how simpletons imagine 1984 as a prophesy of the future much like simple Christians imagine Revelations as some prophesy when both are actually commentaries on contemporary oppressive regimes.

Oh no but go ahead and make the same stupid comparisons that numerous others have for 70 years thinking "THIS IS WHAT ORWELL MEANT!"

Boredfrom

« Reply #46963 on: December 06, 2018, 07:21:04 PM »
I thought you couldn't even do shit like promote nazi-punching and the like.

You could justify lyrics about killing white babies or celebrating punching elderly racist women in the Bus.

stufte

« Reply #46964 on: December 06, 2018, 07:22:05 PM »

They still tolerate calls of violence from BCT but I don’t think them as Antifa but just dumb asshole nerds.

Antifa apologists then.

Boredfrom

« Reply #46965 on: December 06, 2018, 07:25:56 PM »

I love how simpletons imagine 1984 as a prophesy of the future much like simple Christians imagine Revelations as some prophesy when both are actually commentaries on contemporary oppressive regimes.

Oh no but go ahead and make the same stupid comparisons that numerous others have for 70 years thinking "THIS IS WHAT ORWELL MEANT!"

Being fair, were are keep repeating the same mistakes.

Bananas

« Reply #46966 on: December 06, 2018, 07:26:42 PM »
JayDubya definitely posts on /pol/ or something like that.

Boredfrom

« Reply #46967 on: December 06, 2018, 07:27:56 PM »

You are not much better.  :lol

Bananas

« Reply #46968 on: December 06, 2018, 07:28:07 PM »
fixed the thread title to reflect the current dialog:

I don't think Boogie minds. Later he can make some videos about how he GOT DEPRESSION from Era bullies and please donate.

stufte

« Reply #46969 on: December 06, 2018, 07:28:18 PM »
haha man, KiA and REE both shitting on Boogie. I knew they would one day find a common ground!

PsychoBee

« Reply #46970 on: December 06, 2018, 07:30:22 PM »
boogie is truly uniting everyone in the middle
dumb

Boredfrom

« Reply #46971 on: December 06, 2018, 07:30:52 PM »
haha man, KiA and REE both shitting on Boogie. I knew they would one day find a common ground!

Why KiA hates Boogie?

stufte

« Reply #46972 on: December 06, 2018, 07:31:12 PM »

Why KiA hates Boogie?

because he's a fence sitter.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #46973 on: December 06, 2018, 07:31:47 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/meta-gaf-ot-gaf-on-gaf.1469081/post-253624401

I'm curious as to why the age limit of 13 was selected. Was it arbitrary? I don't see what value a 13 year old would add to the discussions on GAF. They're free to lurk as it's a publicly accessible website, but in terms of membership, is there any reason for it to not be 18+?
Overlord Evilore himself joined gaf at such an age and now he owns neogaf. I think that's a perfect example of how young members can interact, learn and then blossom into prominent figures on these forums.

:dead

« Reply #46974 on: December 06, 2018, 07:32:16 PM »

if only he posted on /l/ with you

Bananas

« Reply #46975 on: December 06, 2018, 07:33:41 PM »

Anyone reading anything I say can sign up here and challenge me on it, and I'll happily tell them why exactly I laugh at them or think they're a cunt..
Pass the Bore obtuse registration method so you can pick a fight with 20 people who made a 850 pages thread dedicated to mocking you.  :doge I don't care because I'm a shitty alt with no name attached, but at least have some honesty and realize you are no different from them -  you constantly mock Era users, insinuate stuff about them and they have no chance to defend themselves (Or may not even know it).

Boredfrom

« Reply #46976 on: December 06, 2018, 07:34:00 PM »

Why KiA hates Boogie?

:lol

So like Reee?

stufte

« Reply #46977 on: December 06, 2018, 07:35:05 PM »

Why KiA hates Boogie?

:lol

So like Reee?

Yep.

Boredfrom

« Reply #46978 on: December 06, 2018, 07:35:31 PM »

Anyone reading anything I say can sign up here and challenge me on it, and I'll happily tell them why exactly I laugh at them or think they're a cunt..
Pass the Bore obtuse registration method so you can pick a fight with 20 people who made a 850 pages thread dedicated to mocking you.  :doge I don't care because I'm a shitty alt with no name attached, but at least have some honesty and realize you are no different from them -  you constantly mock Era users, insinuate stuff about them and they have no chance to defend themselves (Or may not even know it).

Thats why I’m saying you are a cardboard fence.  :lol

Bananas

« Reply #46979 on: December 06, 2018, 07:42:04 PM »

Thats why I’m saying you are a cardboard fence.  :lol

If Boogie doesn't like it, he can come here to argue! Ah!