Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5828158 times)

Boredfrom

Re: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic
« Reply #67320 on: March 05, 2019, 01:09:11 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

THE GOAT.

Fuck teenage Spider-Man and fuck them for keeping Peter Parker as a perpetual infinite regress of a character in the Spider-Man films. Jesus fucking Christ.

Makes me mad that there were people who said that MJ became "the most compelling she's ever been" in the PS4 game

You're serious?

Haven't played the game but I doubt it.

She is fine in the game IMO. But she started to become Lois Lane in there so YMMV.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #67321 on: March 05, 2019, 01:09:11 PM »
Ape Rape

Now you're just taking it too far. That's disgusting.

agrajag

« Reply #67322 on: March 05, 2019, 01:10:21 PM »
wait till these guys find out about Custer's Revenge

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #67323 on: March 05, 2019, 01:11:06 PM »

So like if you said Africa can’t exist without massive famine, war, poverty and starvation, that’s kind of an anti-black thing to say.

I don't agree that Israel should be abolished, so I do not know what motivates that statement. However, it seems to me that we're reading it differently. To me, it's more like "abolish Israel as it stands and prop up a new Jewish government".

That ain't what they're saying at all, I gave them every opportunity to agree with me on that but they refused and continued to call for abolishment rather than agreeing that the current Israeli government is apartheid rather than the very idea of an Israeli state itself.

I found your problem right here boss.

Why the fuck would anyone ever do that
:O

Himu

« Reply #67324 on: March 05, 2019, 01:11:54 PM »

THE GOAT.

Fuck teenage Spider-Man and fuck them for keeping Peter Parker as a perpetual infinite regress of a character in the Spider-Man films. Jesus fucking Christ.

Makes me mad that there were people who said that MJ became "the most compelling she's ever been" in the PS4 game

You're serious?

She is fine in the game IMO. But she started to become Lois Lane in there so YMMV.

Lois Lane in what way?

Mary Jane is a woman that stands by her man despite the bills, despite the heart break of her husband getting his shit kicked in every night, and stays strong for the two of them. She is a the rock to Peter Parker. Saying she's Lois Lane-esque isn't good. Supes can do anything he fucking wants without Lois Lane. She doesn't really complete him the way MJ does Peter and vice versa.
IYKYK

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #67325 on: March 05, 2019, 01:12:18 PM »

So like if you said Africa can’t exist without massive famine, war, poverty and starvation, that’s kind of an anti-black thing to say.

I don't agree that Israel should be abolished, so I do not know what motivates that statement. However, it seems to me that we're reading it differently. To me, it's more like "abolish Israel as it stands and prop up a new Jewish government".

That ain't what they're saying at all, I gave them every opportunity to agree with me on that but they refused and continued to call for abolishment rather than agreeing that the current Israeli government is apartheid rather than the very idea of an Israeli state itself.

You should know better than that. No one there knows how to approach a topic with any sense of delicacy.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #67326 on: March 05, 2019, 01:13:13 PM »
I don't wanna shit up this thread with repeated care-posts after being banned

Wait did you get banned from the bore briefly?  What did you do?
Uncle

« Reply #67327 on: March 05, 2019, 01:14:00 PM »

In my experience, didn’t make Bork cum in under 5 minutes.
She

marrec

« Reply #67328 on: March 05, 2019, 01:15:32 PM »

You should know better than that. No one there knows how to approach a topic with any sense of delicacy.

I mean, that's why I kept pushing them on the idea of inherent quality of an Israeli state rather than the current atrocities carried out by an awful government.

Whateves, like I said earlier in the thread, I'm glad people like AOC are out there moderating their policies instead of maintaining insane activist positions (like abolishment of an Israeli state) and being relegated to backwater corners of the internet.

marrec

« Reply #67329 on: March 05, 2019, 01:16:20 PM »

Nah I meant after being banned on ERA, I don't wanna treat The Bore like some extension of ERA discussion cause that's unfair to y'all.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
sigh

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #67331 on: March 05, 2019, 01:17:09 PM »

THE GOAT.

You're serious?

https://io9.gizmodo.com/in-marvels-spider-man-mary-jane-watson-is-the-most-com-1829069087

The article pretty much boils down to "She's a journalist now and not a model and that's better" which is some real bullshit

Himu

« Reply #67332 on: March 05, 2019, 01:18:05 PM »

I mean, that's why I kept pushing them on the idea of inherent quality of an Israeli state rather than the current atrocities carried out by an awful government.

Whateves, like I said earlier in the thread, I'm glad people like AOC are out there moderating their policies instead of maintaining insane activist positions (like abolishment of an Israeli state) and being relegated to backwater corners of the internet.

That's because people like AOC aren't extremist activists. Those extremists have almost not a single legtimate political voice by an actual Democrat. For all the talk the right says about extremism from Democrats, very few Democrats actually support the rhetoric on the left.

The right on the other hand....

IYKYK

Boredfrom

« Reply #67333 on: March 05, 2019, 01:18:37 PM »

THE GOAT.

You're serious?

Lois Lane in what way?

Mary Jane is a woman that stands by her man despite the bills, despite the heart break of her husband getting his shit kicked in every night, and stays strong for the two of them. She is a the rock to Peter Parker. Saying she's Lois Lane-esque isn't good. Supes can do anything he fucking wants without Lois Lane. She doesn't really complete him the way MJ does Peter and vice versa.

In the sense that “she is a intrepid reporter”.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #67334 on: March 05, 2019, 01:19:10 PM »

Nah I meant after being banned on ERA, I don't wanna treat The Bore like some extension of ERA discussion cause that's unfair to y'all.

Oh wait yeah I see

God damn dude well whatever, this thread's already practically an extension of era half the time so  :no1curr as long as nothing more entertaining is going on imo
Uncle

Himu

« Reply #67335 on: March 05, 2019, 01:19:23 PM »

THE GOAT.

You're serious?

https://io9.gizmodo.com/in-marvels-spider-man-mary-jane-watson-is-the-most-com-1829069087

The article pretty much boils down to "She's a journalist now and not a model and that's better" which is some real bullshit

This sounds terrible.

Also, why is MJ a butter face?
IYKYK

« Reply #67336 on: March 05, 2019, 01:20:06 PM »
MJ in the Raimi movies having her own glamorous performance-based job of being an actress and icon in her own way and feeling inadequate next to Peter was one of the only good things about her.

Yeah I like the PS4 game, but I like that more than super-capable guy in the chair journalist MJ
She

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #67337 on: March 05, 2019, 01:21:24 PM »
what about it? i think it's great that a game is featuring Native American representation in a way that's charismatic, young, and diverse

now you're telling me it's a eggnog robin?

EightBitNate

« Reply #67338 on: March 05, 2019, 01:21:50 PM »
The MJ sections in the Spider-Man game were just awful

Himu

« Reply #67339 on: March 05, 2019, 01:21:58 PM »
The Raimi movies barely scratched the surface on Peter and MJ's relationship. TBH, besides the 90's cartoon, I can't think of any Spider-Man adaptation that does the comic justice. Just read Amazing Spider-Man.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #67340 on: March 05, 2019, 01:22:29 PM »
what about it? i think it's great that a game is featuring Native American representation in a way that's charismatic, young, and diverse

Cohen how did you get internet access?
IYKYK

« Reply #67341 on: March 05, 2019, 01:22:46 PM »
The Raimi movies barely scratched the surface on Peter and MJ's relationship. TBH, besides the 90's cartoon, I can't think of any Spider-Man adaptation that does the comic justice. Just read Amazing Spider-Man.

Spectacular Spiderman is a million times better than the 90s cartoon
She

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #67342 on: March 05, 2019, 01:24:12 PM »
Which post kicked off the Marvel discussion for like 3 pages oh hey there it is

Cap Marvel doing well with reviews so far. Right in line with Avengers 1 and IW on Meta

Yes it's quite relevant to other forums in this other forums thread

movie discussion thread is here

random discussion thread is here

you're welcome
Uncle

« Reply #67343 on: March 05, 2019, 01:25:12 PM »
Which post kicked off the Marvel discussion for like 3 pages oh hey there it is

Cap Marvel doing well with reviews so far. Right in line with Avengers 1 and IW on Meta

Yes it's quite relevant to other forums in this other forums thread

movie discussion thread is here

random discussion thread is here

you're welcome

What? It wasn’t me.
She

marrec

« Reply #67344 on: March 05, 2019, 01:25:21 PM »
Nate you son of a bitch

agrajag

« Reply #67345 on: March 05, 2019, 01:25:24 PM »

it's Rape Day the prequel

benjipwns

« Reply #67346 on: March 05, 2019, 01:25:50 PM »
wow about this Custer's Revenge thing, i hope Atari goes bankrupt, comes back, goes bankrupt, comes back, gets bought by the Commodore heirs, goes bankrupt, comes back, goes bankrupt, becomes a Midway label, goes bankrupt along with Midway, then its corpse is bought by a French conglomerate to brand everything with

spoiler (click to show/hide)
and that it takes Chuck E Cheese with it
[close]

« Reply #67347 on: March 05, 2019, 01:26:01 PM »
I hear captain marvel reviews are trickling in, does Ree have a thread so I can follow this car crash in real time when the audience scores start to come in?
She

Boredfrom

« Reply #67348 on: March 05, 2019, 01:26:31 PM »
There is a really bad point in the story in the PS4 game that really sucked
”I don’t tell Peter my lead on Mr Negative and the virus because he doesn’t consider me equal”
[close]
Dude, he has superpowers and has saved your ass more than once. Miles has a similar situation but at least has the excuse of not knowing that Peter is spider man.

She isn’t fine for the most part, though.

Himu

« Reply #67349 on: March 05, 2019, 01:26:37 PM »
I find it funny how these people are bitching about how "off topic" we are. Off topic in a shit posting thread. Kiss my plump ass. Going off topic into different random tangents is tradition in this thread. Fuck off, new people.

Spectacular Spiderman is a million times better than the 90s cartoon

Never seen it.
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #67350 on: March 05, 2019, 01:27:11 PM »
Damn, ERA really does have an anti-semitism problem, people in that Omar thread calling for the abolition of the Israeli state.
Not just Era most of the left has that problem.

It basically comes down to:
Progressive: "Look people are sick of 'conservatism' we should challenge them in politics!"
Liberal: "Ok Ok, what's the first thing we do? Healthcare, free education?"
Progressive: "Launch a plan for higher taxes and a ban on all cars. Also abolish the military and border police and tell everyone how nice Hamas is."
Liberal: "Brilliant!"

This is not even limited to the US. The left in Europe has that same problem.
🤴

agrajag

« Reply #67351 on: March 05, 2019, 01:27:20 PM »
wow about this Custer's Revenge thing, i hope Atari goes bankrupt, comes back, goes bankrupt, comes back, gets bought by the Commodore heirs, goes bankrupt, comes back, goes bankrupt, becomes a Midway label, goes bankrupt along with Midway, then its corpse is bought by a French conglomerate to brand everything with

and that it takes Chuck E Cheese with it
[close]

https://www.polygon.com/2018/5/1/17306960/atari-vcs-console-ataribox-pc-linux-amd-indiegogo

"The Atari VCS might be the next crowdfunded console, but who is this for?"

rapists

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #67352 on: March 05, 2019, 01:27:24 PM »
I hear captain marvel reviews are trickling in, does Ree have a thread so I can follow this car crash in real time when the audience scores start to come in?

Oh fuck the media was right about Momo making people want to kill themselves
Uncle

BikeJesus

« Reply #67353 on: March 05, 2019, 01:28:40 PM »
Ban Marvel tards please.

Boredfrom

« Reply #67354 on: March 05, 2019, 01:29:23 PM »
Damn, ERA really does have an anti-semitism problem, people in that Omar thread calling for the abolition of the Israeli state.
Not just Era most of the left has that problem.

It basically comes down to:
Progressive: "Look people are sick of 'conservatism' we should challenge them in politics!"
Liberal: "Ok Ok, what's the first thing we do? Healthcare, free education?"
Progressive: "Launch a plan for higher taxes and a ban on all cars. Also abolish the military and border police and tell everyone how nice Hamas is."
Liberal: "Brilliant!"

This is not even limited to the US. The left in Europe has that same problem.

I feel that is just you...

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #67355 on: March 05, 2019, 01:30:49 PM »
I find it funny how these people are bitching about how "off topic" we are. Off topic in a shit posting thread. Kiss my plump ass. Going off topic into different random tangents is tradition in this thread. Fuck off, new people.

Cindi you are awesome

I would never hold anything against you

Unless you asked me to
Uncle

Himu

« Reply #67356 on: March 05, 2019, 01:32:23 PM »
Can't wait for REEEe to realize that even the Democratic party thinks they're insane wackos and doesn't want them and that their faves are actually more centrist than they let on.

IYKYK

benjipwns

marrec

« Reply #67358 on: March 05, 2019, 01:35:04 PM »
Can't wait for REEEe to realize that even the Democratic party thinks they're insane wackos and doesn't want them and that their faves are actually more centrist than they let on.

You already see it with the Pelosi whiplash posts.

People are all for her sarcastically clapping at Trump but as soon as she tries to reign in Omar they think she's a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation shill.

They're far too isolated and stupid to grasp the reality that maybe their extremist activism isn't what the country needs right now.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #67359 on: March 05, 2019, 01:35:31 PM »

In my experience, didn’t make Bork cum in under 5 minutes.

Strike one!
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #67360 on: March 05, 2019, 01:35:55 PM »

Cindi you are awesome

I would never hold anything against you

Unless you asked me to

Um.

Is this a double enterdre or some shit?

STAY BACK, DEVIL. STAY BACK!!!
IYKYK

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #67361 on: March 05, 2019, 01:36:05 PM »

People are all for her sarcastically clapping at Trump but as soon as she tries to reign in Omar they think she's a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation shill.

They're far too isolated and stupid to grasp the reality that maybe their extremist activism isn't what the country needs right now.

so whats your ban message, bitch?

benjipwns

« Reply #67362 on: March 05, 2019, 01:38:42 PM »

You clearly haven't read my select and very small number of posts regarding the DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY THREAD* NO OTHER THREADS ABOUT BERNARD SANDERS ALLOWED in which the powers that be demand "center-left" candidates jerking off to identity politics first, foremost and only.

*Sponsored by Discord.

Himu

« Reply #67363 on: March 05, 2019, 01:39:22 PM »

You clearly haven't read my select and very small number of posts regarding the DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY THREAD* NO OTHER THREADS ABOUT BERNIE SANDERS ALLOWED in which the powers that be demand "center-left" candidates jerking off to identity politics first, foremost and only.

*Sponsored by Discord.

You mean PoliEra? Sounds like PoliEra.
IYKYK

EightBitNate

« Reply #67364 on: March 05, 2019, 01:39:32 PM »
did you get permed

Himu

« Reply #67365 on: March 05, 2019, 01:40:07 PM »
Bork is that an actual warning for Cream? Cream has done jack shit breh
IYKYK

marrec

« Reply #67366 on: March 05, 2019, 01:40:16 PM »

Repeated hostility and inflammatory accusations against other members.

I'm sidelined for a week.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #67367 on: March 05, 2019, 01:40:46 PM »

Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #67368 on: March 05, 2019, 01:41:17 PM »

:era
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #67369 on: March 05, 2019, 01:41:23 PM »
OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
We do not provide a platform for Candace Owens or her content here.
this is why the blacks and the women are etc.

marrec

« Reply #67370 on: March 05, 2019, 01:42:43 PM »
OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
We do not provide a platform for Candace Owens or her content here.
this is why the blacks and the women are etc.

blacks and the women are etc to you?

yikes

Himu

« Reply #67371 on: March 05, 2019, 01:43:03 PM »
Candace says the wildest shit to regurgitate and please her masters. That said, sometimes she has a point. But very rarely. She's mostly a gimmick looking for a paycheck.
IYKYK

marrec

« Reply #67372 on: March 05, 2019, 01:44:19 PM »

I do appreciate that they ostensibly banned me for the most milquetoast post I made in that thread.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #67373 on: March 05, 2019, 01:45:02 PM »

Cream was perm'd and shouldn't have been let back in- am letting her or whoever that is post for now, but they are on thin ice.  Am not expecting that account to last even a few days. 
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #67374 on: March 05, 2019, 01:45:55 PM »
what was wrong with what cream said? why are you so pressed about this man.
IYKYK

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #67375 on: March 05, 2019, 01:46:16 PM »
Cream you need to go find a hilarious post on resetera and link it to us and chuckle heartily
Uncle

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #67376 on: March 05, 2019, 01:46:25 PM »
 :era
ど助平

benjipwns

« Reply #67377 on: March 05, 2019, 01:46:41 PM »
blacks and the women are etc to you?

yikes
are you suggesting they're gaming side nazis instead?

glad your pro-Neeson genocide agenda met the Swift side of a corrective holocaust

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #67378 on: March 05, 2019, 01:47:03 PM »
Cream you need to go find a hilarious post on resetera and link it to us and chuckle heartily

That's a step in the right direction!
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #67379 on: March 05, 2019, 01:48:41 PM »

That's a step in the right direction!

Allow shit posting. It's all the thread is good for.
IYKYK