Author Topic: hungrynoob mentally prepares us | What is THE truth? | listen to your heart  (Read 72523 times)

Mandark

• Icon
hungrynoob, I saw this was in your "Liked Videos" on Youtube. What is the significance of this and how it relates to the mass deception perpetrated on us by corrupt elites?

hungrynoob

• boo
hungrynoob, I saw this was in your "Liked Videos" on Youtube. What is the significance of this and how it relates to the mass deception perpetrated on us by corrupt elites?

Even if you put my email into google, my profile doesnt pop up.

Creepy boy.

also: vid is good.

Mandark

• Icon
You used the same username as you did on neogaf, honkey.

If you're gonna bring down the global cabal of cannibals and demons, should practice better opsec.

hungrynoob

• boo
You used the same username as you did on neogaf, honkey.

If you're gonna bring down the global cabal of cannibals and demons, should practice better opsec.

Actually I do remember you quoting my reddit profile in the past.

Well if were posting my liked videos and speaking about russian collusion i much prefer this one.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
So the latest Q drop is just an advertisement for Sean Hannity

:thinking
🤴

agrajag

I presume that's when he will announce the military tribunals and reveal that he's been working with Robert Mueller all along to expose Killary's Pizza shop child rape ring?

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
So the latest Q drop is just an advertisement for Sean Hannity

(Image removed from quote.)

:thinking

Well, at least for once it's something that will actually happen.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
 :rejoice

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
If the Earth isn’t flat, why are Flat Earthers being attacked daily by some of the biggest media outlets? Really makes you think.
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Raist

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Assange: "RESIST against the Trump administration help me!"

Q followers: "Wow, what a great plan to cover up your ties to Trump this way!"

Assange: "No really, the CIA will torture me!"

Q followers: "THINK MIRROR, they will torture Obama's lawyer!"

Assange: "halp...."

:heh
🤴

benjipwns

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/qanon-relationship/

When 60-year-old Minnesota Democrat Kim Holmberg went public with her long-term relationship with a QAnon-believing conservative, it might have been the Trump era’s most extreme case of opposites attracting.

She’s a diehard liberal and Hillary voter who had campaigned for her in 2016. Her boyfriend, Blake Sohn, is just as equally devoted to Trump. But as Holmberg described for Esquire last August, their political differences didn’t drive them apart, they brought them together. They bantered and debated, all the while growing closer together, introducing their families to each other, and even beginning to co-mingle their finances and household.

And then QAnon came along, and Sohn got consumed by the conspiracy theory that military intelligence avatar QAnon was secretly dropping hints at an upcoming purge of the deep state, which is crammed full of pedophiles, Satanists, thieves, and would-be usurpers. At the time, Holmberg told Esquire that while the two were getting into more arguments because of QAnon’s theories, they could still cool things off.

Now, though, they’ve broken up. And Q is to blame.

“I worry this unknown force that is Q will create an even deeper divide between us, if we allow it to continue,” Holmberg said at the time. As it turns out, she was right to worry. Because the unlikely pairing between the liberal Hillary campaigner and the conservative who had embraced the conspiracy theory that Hillary is a baby-eating Satanist ended with Sohn ending the relationship due to Holmberg’s “toxicity.”

In an exclusive interview with the Daily Dot, Holmberg detailed the descent of the man she loved (and still loves) down the spiral of conspiracy theory, emotional dislocation, and eventual solitude—all because of an increasing obsession with QAnon.

“It was a complete and total shock,” Holmberg said. “He went from saying ‘we’re in this for the next 30years’ [to some] overnight rage-tweeting with people online, and then we’re done because I’m the one that’s caustic and carries all the hate. I was told that it’s because of my hate for Donald Trump and for QAnon that he can’t be with me.”

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
And yet despite the mountain of evidence, Hillary still roams free, consuming children at will.
dog

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
As long as Hillary is free, she can be assumed guilty.  :doge
©ZH

benjipwns

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
How Many Coincidences Before Its Mathematically Impossible? #Qanon Dig ,Meme ,Pray🙏 Repeat Memes R Important #DigitalSoldiers WWG1WGA 💪😎🇺🇸 #DrainTheSwamp
©@©™

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
tHe LeFt CaNt MeMe
©@©™

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
July will be the month the world learns the truth.
wtf, you were right!
每天生气

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
you're assuming that July 2018 means July 2018 but if you remove the manipulations of your perceptions you can see that it's faith that will be rewarded

:bow2 :bow2 :bow2

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
What if Epstein was actually a covert op by Trump all along to gather evidence against the world's most notorious perverts and finally put Bill and Hillary in prison in July of the Year of Our Lord 2019? :ohhh
dog

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
What if Epstein was actually a covert op by Trump all along to gather evidence against the world's most notorious perverts and finally put Bill and Hillary in prison in July of the Year of Our Lord 2019? :ohhh

"In the Erisian Archives is an old memo from Omar to Mal-2: 'I find the Law of Fives to be more and more manifest the harder I look.'"

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
July will be the month the world learns the truth.

Why did Teresa May say the UK is heading towards a "gold standard" in her chequers speech?

Wow, and now Theresa May is resigning to make way for the flaxen-haired Boris Johnson. July 2018 = July 2019 confirmed, the Lord works in mysterious ways. :preach
©@©™

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.

And in trumpian style, owns himself and sons in the process.  :ohhh
©ZH

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Remember when Kim Dotcom said he had evidence that Seth Rich was murdered?  :mueller
dog

Tasty

Remember Kim Dotcom? :mueller

Kara

Remember when Kim Dotcom said he had evidence that Seth Rich was murdered?  :mueller

It's like the IRA used to say, you have to be right all of the time; we only have to be right once.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Remember when Trump said that the DNC was probably hacked by a 400 pound hacker with a laptop somewhere on his bed?

It was never the Russians. It was Kim Dotcom and Trump told everyone.  :doge
🤴

agrajag

hungrynoob can you please confirm/deny if this is true?

https://twitter.com/JimmyFalk5/status/1157398644364054528

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
JOIN MY SATANUC CULT (Must be the Pope, FBI agent, or the guy that works the front desk at the VA office)
©@©™

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
hungrynoob can you please confirm/deny if this is true?

https://twitter.com/JimmyFalk5/status/1157398644364054528

It is Bohemian Grove season.
serge

kingv

My favorite hungry noob moment was when he unitonically suggested that trump tried to warn everybody about Epstein by saying he was a fun guy that likes young women.

The mythos is “trump is a straight shooter who always tell it like it is... UNLESS he is calling out Pedos, in which case he is evasive and hides his criticism within praise.

Raist

I will refrain from continuing anything Q and wait patiently for anything to be revealed going forward.

Are we there yet.

Oblivion

is hungrynoob banned too?

Mandark

• Icon
No, he just avoids the place for months at a time whenever some big Q date passes with nothing happening.

Oblivion

Ah, figured it was one or the other.

Brehvolution

It's pretty humbling being that embarrassed. It would really shake my confidence being so horribly wrong at every turn.

He replied to me one time when I pointed out how dumb people were that believed this BS with a pic of a guy with his head in the sand.

Where's your head now?
©ZH

kingv

Was there another Q date? I haven’t seen any dumb Q shit on social media in a qhile

VomKriege

• Do the moron
The Q truth will be released the same day as Star Citizen's launch.  :aah
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
July 31st was supposed to be the day the deep state would be overthrown. (but of course this was just a ruse to throw the deep state off from the real day of [insert date])

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1156787033743826944
©@©™

Tasty

What the heck? #Qanon #Losingfriends

Brehvolution

I can't believe such obvious bullshit isn't happening. #dumbasfuck #easymark #gulliblehick
©ZH

agrajag

hungrynoob was a psyop. Sad, but sometimes misinformation is necessary.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 01:42:48 PM by agrajag »

Raist

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Just wait until Epstein spills the beans on Hillary Clinton and the DNC's mass naked child events. :jeb
dog

team filler

• filler
  • filler
 :stahp :fbm

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Another innocent victim of the Clinton Death Machine. :tocry
dog

Raist

Interesting timing, hey.

What do you know, dogemod :bolo

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: hungrynoob mentally prepares us | What is THE truth? | listen to your heart
« Reply #411 on: September 20, 2019, 07:04:19 PM »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #412 on: January 18, 2020, 04:14:09 AM »
Any day now !
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #413 on: January 18, 2020, 06:15:20 AM »
The tip top, tippy top shape thing was the craziest shit. Getting your 4chan request into a speech of the President.
Especially because Trump never uses the word Tippy Top. There's other stuff like that as well.
Q ending his messages with ++ or something, and Trump tweeting ++ a day later.

But I'm thinking it's just Parscale, Scavino or Miller fucking around on the internet, considering how Parnas, Hyde, Scavino, Don Jr. and all of the President's Men are essentially a bunch of edgelords and Twitter trolls.  :lol
Q has gone on for way too long to not be some sort of campaign funded program or a thing done by one of the autisty's in the Trump White House or the Mar-a-Lago.
The Mooch also said he knows who Q is and Trump has clearly been instructed to interact with the Q people when he sees them at his rallies.
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #414 on: January 18, 2020, 08:53:09 AM »
Still going strong, an overview of a recent rally...

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4C2ec436ofKgJdHzI3znhS

The closer on the episode elucidates : secret arrests, secret executions...
 ::)
ὕβρις

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #415 on: January 18, 2020, 09:29:18 AM »
Hillary and Nancy Pelosi have actually been in prison for two years, but the liberal media won't tell the public the truth.
dog

VomKriege

• Do the moron
There is no pandemic, the lockdowns are used as cover to shut down the dealers of Adrenochrome (made from the blood of babies) and, at last, conduct all the arrests of the secret pedophile sex rings. Those celebrities that say they have Covid19 ? Under arrest.

WWG1WGA, trust the plan, the storm has come.
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Bonus Theory from QAnon : the White Hats tainted the Adrenochrome supply coming out of Wuhan to trace the pedophile with a disease used as a marker.
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
So that’s why it seems to affect more men then women  :ohhh
(ice)