Author Topic: Arcade1up and other home arcade machines  (Read 30742 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: Arcade1up and other home arcade machines
« Reply #180 on: August 17, 2020, 12:19:10 PM »
I don't get this current movement of making smaller arcade cabs that cost the same as a used arcade cab with original hardware. If you're the type of person who is going to buy a cab today, you're also the type of person that will spend hours replacing the guts to get it working right and spend hundreds more with whatever you pick.
Not really, I've seen them in offices and places I didn't expect.
Basically some type of retro novelty like the mini consoles or jukeboxes.

Or those radios that look like record players but aren't.

🤴

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #181 on: August 17, 2020, 01:04:53 PM »
I don't get this current movement of making smaller arcade cabs that cost the same as a used arcade cab with original hardware. If you're the type of person who is going to buy a cab today, you're also the type of person that will spend hours replacing the guts to get it working right and spend hundreds more with whatever you pick.

The A1Up and similar cabinets definitely appeal to a more casual audience.  A lot of people don't even know how to or want to mod the mini consoles, even more don't want to get into putting time/money to fixing/maintaining a cabinet and/or adding in a Pi or other mods.  They're plug and play.  Plus they are a lot lighter than a regular cabinet and the smaller size gives people the ability to put more in or put them in places a normal sized cabinet like kids rooms or dorm rooms.

thetylerrob

« Reply #182 on: August 17, 2020, 01:15:26 PM »
These little machines also fill that niche that Ping pong tables and Dart boards do, where organizations buy them to put in their lobby as a perk for new employees/members. And they're a lot cheaper than the poorly configured and overpriced mame cabinets that companies sometimes bought in that past.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #183 on: August 17, 2020, 02:17:53 PM »
I know people who like to collect Arcade 1ups and/or use them for "decoration", and I don't get it- doubtful they're going to ever be worth anything and even if they were, it would be for a sealed box.

Wouldn't it make more sense to buy the much smaller machines instead?  Like the little Replicades that have fully-functioning versions of games like SFII.  They're not only much cheaper, but look more like the real thing and you could literally fit multiple cabs on a single shelf to get the same arcade room effect.

They sell Arcade 1up kits at stores like Costco, Gamestop, Wal-Mart, and Bed Bath & Beyond-  seems to get the attention and sales from people who might not bother with custom cabs.

What I don't understand are the people who go and buy 3-4 of these things instead of just buying something to throw a PC or Pi in-- I can't wire up for shit and it's not like it was difficult to put the Xtension arcade cab I got together.  In fact it looks easier to make these than the Arcade 1up cabs, since I all I had to do was put the pieces together, attach the joysticks (already prebuilt and ready), add a TV, and then just plug in whatever via HDMI.

One of my friends has several (maybe more) of the Arcade 1up cabs and I keep trying to get him to stop wasting his money on them- for the price of multiple Arcade 1ups, you can get a super nice huge cab and do cool stuff like use a screen for the marquee.  But he won't do it because they're "not official." 
:idont
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 02:32:30 PM by bork »
ど助平

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #184 on: August 17, 2020, 11:09:51 PM »
Still a giant rom box either way at the end of the day. :trumps
Hi

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #185 on: August 20, 2020, 09:36:17 PM »
Just be dumb like me

Buy original hardware
rub

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #186 on: August 21, 2020, 10:27:40 AM »
A friend got the NBA Jam and one of those Golden Tee 1UP machines. I'll see if I can play it this weekend. Might have to help em build it first.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #187 on: September 25, 2020, 09:04:57 PM »
ど助平

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #188 on: October 07, 2020, 07:02:51 AM »
Arcade1up is doing a Outrun cabinet with 4 other Sega racing games on it.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #189 on: October 07, 2020, 07:42:08 AM »
Arcade1up is doing a Outrun cabinet with 4 other Sega racing games on it.

Link?  Any other info?  I assume it's just going to be pre-Virtua Racing titles.
ど助平

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #190 on: October 07, 2020, 08:05:34 AM »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #191 on: October 07, 2020, 08:23:42 AM »
Outrunners!
 :gladbron
ど助平

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #192 on: October 07, 2020, 08:30:00 AM »
Would buy Outrun 2: Coast to Coast, but that'd require Arcade1Up to spend money. :doge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #193 on: October 09, 2020, 07:50:08 AM »
Would buy Outrun 2: Coast to Coast, but that'd require Arcade1Up to spend money. :doge

Supposedly they will start releasing 3D games next year.  An Outrun 2 mini cab would be pretty cool, but I'm not getting my hopes up, especially when Sega doesn't have the Ferrari license. 

I wish they would just alter the car models already.  Same with Afterburner.  Ditch the licensed stuff.
ど助平

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #194 on: October 19, 2020, 08:44:12 AM »
Arcade 1up's PR guy was on a podcast called "The 1up Weekly" and gave out some of their upcoming cabinets

Tempest 12 in 1
Outrun (sit down version)
Smash TV
Konami (no games specified, I would assume X-Men or Simpsons)
Star Wars Trilogy Arcade
Time Crisis
"Updated" Street Fighter II

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #195 on: October 19, 2020, 08:50:17 AM »
Sit-down Outrun cab?  Bet that's going to be really pricey.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #197 on: October 19, 2020, 09:57:24 AM »
So it's just a regular cab with a pricier bench?   :-\
ど助平

thisismyusername

« Reply #198 on: October 19, 2020, 11:51:08 AM »

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #199 on: October 19, 2020, 11:45:42 PM »
Time crisis is awesome but come on.  :lol

thisismyusername

« Reply #200 on: October 20, 2020, 12:21:44 AM »
Time crisis is awesome but come on.  :lol

It means Time Crisis 2 is possible. :lawd

I just want to be able to modify the possibly shit pedal they'll put in. Light Gun games have been dead since LCD, so I'm curious how their solution will work.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #201 on: October 20, 2020, 06:27:19 AM »
A new light gun that works on modern TVs is coming soon:

https://www.sindenlightgun.com/
ど助平

thisismyusername

« Reply #202 on: October 20, 2020, 07:35:22 AM »
A new light gun that works on modern TVs is coming soon:

https://www.sindenlightgun.com/

Wow. If that works really well, it'd be cool to see Sega, Namco, etc. put their shit on Steam for people to buy.

Trent Dole

« Reply #203 on: October 20, 2020, 08:35:09 AM »
I was never a super huge light gun duder but it's cool to see that from a preservation standpoint. :gladbron
Hi

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #204 on: October 20, 2020, 01:02:54 PM »
That would be dope, there is a major market for old and maybe new gun games.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I am the market. Gimme TC, point blank, and house of the dead
[close]

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #205 on: October 20, 2020, 01:35:00 PM »
I have a few light gun games that I wouldn't mind playing. Namely Virtua Cop 1 and 2 and House of the Dead 2.
Would be cool if this comes out and works as advertised.
^_^

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #206 on: January 12, 2021, 09:49:49 AM »
Arcade 1up announced:

-Dragon's Lair with 1, 2, and Space Ace

-X-Men (Konami) 4P (single screen, meh) with Data East's Captain America And The Avengers and Avengers Galactic Storm

-Killer Instinct with 1, 2, and Battletoads
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #207 on: January 12, 2021, 10:04:07 AM »
I'd rather have the 1/6th scale Dragon's Lair cabinet with a minidisc. :lol
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #208 on: January 12, 2021, 10:59:36 AM »
I'd rather have the 1/6th scale Dragon's Lair cabinet with a minidisc. :lol

Same- Those are priced better and more collectible, too.
ど助平

Trent Dole

« Reply #209 on: January 12, 2021, 05:57:04 PM »
Didn't these all used to have four games included for the most part? Weird that there's a bunch with just three incoming.
Hi

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #210 on: January 12, 2021, 07:41:35 PM »
I don't think I ever came back to this thread after I talked about my one group of friends getting a couple of these 1up Arcade machines. Since then they added a third too.

Basketball - 2 versions of NBA Jam and 1 version of NBA Hangtime

Golf - 3 (maybe 4?) versions of Golden Tee

The third - Burger Time and I don't know what else

What I've noticed is that these machines are great if they are endlessly repeatable games. We have gotten a lot of mileage out of NBA Jam Tournament Edition. Even quite a bit out of Golden Tee. I don't really care about Burger Time, but one of the guys enjoys it from time to time.

Games that have a clear start and end or are level based. By that I mean something like the newly announced X-Men game, those I don't really see as being worth it money-wise. Such games I'd rather download for 5 or 10 dollars on Steam/console digital store because honestly I won't go through them more than 1 or twice in a very long time.

Several summers back I went to an old school arcade joint (Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum) and they had The Simpson's arcade game. Me and my friend decided "let's get a stack of tokens and beat this thing." We did. In like 30 to 40 minutes and each of us put in under 5 dollars worth of coins. It was fun and amusing, but do I have an urge to do that anytime soon? I don't. I'd rather take on some other side scroller I never beat or haven't played in forever. But not for the price of a 1up Arcade cabinet.

So I can see myself getting value out of the Killer Instinct machine. Same as any other 1 vs 1 fighting game. Games that essentially are about playing again and again seem to justify the value of these machines. You want it mainly for display even if you will only play said game once or twice every 3 years? Ok. If that's your thing. Otherwise I see these cabinets being worth their value if they contain games that aren't with a level based A to Z start and ending kind of game.

That's all. Just sharing how I feel the value of these cabinets are.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #211 on: January 12, 2021, 07:44:28 PM »
Didn't these all used to have four games included for the most part? Weird that there's a bunch with just three incoming.

I think the average is three?
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #212 on: January 12, 2021, 07:48:06 PM »

I like them doing special cabs that you normally might not see, like the Outrun one and Golden Tee, but still ultimately see no reason to buy one of these unless you're going to mod it.  You can't beat a custom cab with a PC, Pi, Android box, or whatever and thousands of ROMs.
ど助平

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #213 on: January 12, 2021, 08:00:31 PM »
Yeah I think the case of the group I was talking about they have this smaller room that otherwise had no purpose so they turned it into an old school game room. Painted the walls black. So you can doodle things with chalk on them. Light bulbs with different colors. Neon signs and such. They put in a smaller crt TV along with several 80s/90s consoles there. And then these three arcade cabinets. And that sort of completes the room that used to be for nothing other than making it a makeshift guest room or extra office space.

It does look really neat.

But more to your other point of "better to just get a cabinet where you make it a monster arcade emulation machine." While they aren't technologically incompetent, it is something that isn't quite within their grasp of doing. And I guess that's sort of the appeal of these machines, eh? The ease of boot up and play without any other knowledge necessary. Another friend of mine got the Street Fighter 2 cabinet that I think was one of the first things 1up Arcade did? This guy I have no doubt would be able to make a cabinet into a MAME machine. But I think in his case it was more of just "here is a cool thing I have" situation. The guy usually doesn't have guests too often and I can't say he plays it solo.

I guess that's why I see the NBA cabinet having value cause I'm sure it's been used much more than what it would have cost if you put in quarters into it at an arcade. Like yeah you could have been emulating this on a generic arcade cabinet, but at least the amount of time you have played it made the purchase worth it in some sense.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 10:22:31 PM by EchoRin »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #214 on: January 12, 2021, 11:52:06 PM »
Yeah I think the case of the group I was talking about they have this smaller room that otherwise had no purpose so they turned it into an old school game room. Painted the walls black. So you can doodle things with chalk on them. Light bulbs with different colors. Neon signs and such. They put in a smaller crt TV along with several 80s/90s consoles there. And then these three arcade cabinets. And that sort of completes the room that used to be for nothing other than making it a makeshift guest room or extra office space.

It does look really neat.

That's awesome!

But more to your other point of "better to just get a cabinet where you make it a monster arcade emulation machine." While they aren't technologically incompetent, it is something that isn't quite within their grasp of doing. And I guess that's sort of the appeal of these machines, eh? The ease of boot up and play without any other knowledge necessary. Another friend of mine got the Street Fighter 2 cabinet that I think was one of the first things 1up Arcade did? This guy I have no doubt would be able to make a cabinet into a MAME machine. But I think in his case it was more of just "here is a cool thing I have" situation. The guy usually doesn't have guests too often and I can't say he plays it solo.

I'm pretty sure that the cab I got is easier to put together than the 1up machines are, lol.  It's plug and play since you just build the cab (similar to Ikea furniture), stick a TV inside, and then hook up anything via HDMI and the joystick via USB.  You can download pre-made images for say, a Raspberry Pi with all the ROMs ready to go.  It's something you might want to recommend to them to check out.
ど助平

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
« Reply #215 on: January 13, 2021, 12:24:38 AM »
Man a Simpsons cab would be....hngggghhh

G The Resurrected

« Reply #216 on: January 13, 2021, 01:49:18 AM »
Man a Simpsons cab would be....hngggghhh

Soon

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #217 on: January 13, 2021, 06:45:15 AM »
Apparently the KI cab will also have Battletoads/Double Dragon as a bonus and online play. 

There's also another Capcom cab coming with multiple SF2s, Darkstalkers, Final Fight, Commando, Ghouls N Ghosts, Strider, and 1944 that will also have online play available.
ど助平

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #218 on: January 13, 2021, 10:45:54 AM »
Apparently the KI cab will also have Battletoads/Double Dragon as a bonus and online play. 

There's also another Capcom cab coming with multiple SF2s, Darkstalkers, Final Fight, Commando, Ghouls N Ghosts, Strider, and 1944 that will also have online play available.

All in one cabinet? That would be rather enticing.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #219 on: January 13, 2021, 11:27:18 AM »

Yup, all in one cab!

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Or you can do the custom thing and have every Capcom arcade game ever made on CPS1, 2, and 3.  :P
[close]
ど助平

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #220 on: January 14, 2021, 02:44:58 PM »
What I've noticed is that these machines are great if they are endlessly repeatable games. We have gotten a lot of mileage out of NBA Jam Tournament Edition. Even quite a bit out of Golden Tee. I don't really care about Burger Time, but one of the guys enjoys it from time to time.

Games that have a clear start and end or are level based. By that I mean something like the newly announced X-Men game, those I don't really see as being worth it money-wise. Such games I'd rather download for 5 or 10 dollars on Steam/console digital store because honestly I won't go through them more than 1 or twice in a very long time.

Several summers back I went to an old school arcade joint (Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum) and they had The Simpson's arcade game. Me and my friend decided "let's get a stack of tokens and beat this thing." We did. In like 30 to 40 minutes and each of us put in under 5 dollars worth of coins. It was fun and amusing, but do I have an urge to do that anytime soon? I don't. I'd rather take on some other side scroller I never beat or haven't played in forever. But not for the price of a 1up Arcade cabinet.

So I can see myself getting value out of the Killer Instinct machine. Same as any other 1 vs 1 fighting game. Games that essentially are about playing again and again seem to justify the value of these machines. You want it mainly for display even if you will only play said game once or twice every 3 years? Ok. If that's your thing. Otherwise I see these cabinets being worth their value if they contain games that aren't with a level based A to Z start and ending kind of game.

I've seen quite a few of the TMNT cabinets going up for sale on FB Marketplace and the like, probably for that very reason.  TMNT, X-Men, and The Simpsons are pretty dull beat em ups IMO unless you're playing them on a full size cabinet with 4/6 players.  They're just button mashers with extremely cheap bosses designed to take quarters.

I did get the Galaga "countercade" for Christmas and that's the last one I'll get for a long time unless I can find one super cheap or they release a good driving or light gun cabinet.  I just don't have the room and between all of my cabinets (and I also got one of those Pandora's Box 2-player arcade sticks for Christmas) and modded mini consoles, I have more than enough ways to play arcade games at this point.

It's the same lineup as their Street Fighter II cocktail cabinet, which should have been the lineup on the original Street Fighter II or Final Fight cabinets IMO.  For $300+ MSRP, they really should have more than 3-5 games.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #221 on: January 16, 2021, 04:21:39 AM »
Here's the thing about collecting arcade games in my limited experience.

I have 14 pinball games and 3 arcade games currently running, with four project pinball games. Full size games are nostalgia endorphin. They are incredible. The fact you can own one that you might have dumped quarters in is a little mind boggling.

The collectors' market right now is awful, it's hit this perfect storm of COVID boredom, entitled white late middle agers trying to relive their youth by cashing in their stocks for games, and people who are in the middle of those two groups who can't afford to buy a 64 Mustang to work on in their garage.

But again, it's awful. The most childish, entitled, 50 year old children with money. Nasty selfish people.

At the end of the day though, you'll have basement with these things that have the potential for great joy for others, allowing visitors and parties to have a chance to enjoy them as well.

I'm guessing my point is that yeah, Burgertime might get boring but wait until Covid is over so you can have people over to enjoy them - it's the main reason I restore these things really.

But don't buy Outrun. You can get a real one for about the same price. 
rub

Sho Nuff

« Reply #222 on: January 18, 2021, 02:39:21 AM »
The only thing worse than arcade collectors are CRT hoarders. WTF do you need 5 identical PVMs for, unless you're making a video wall for an exhibit, fuck you

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

G The Resurrected

« Reply #224 on: April 08, 2021, 11:55:44 AM »
So I guess the Williams/Bally Arcade1UP Pinball machines are finally making their way out to preorders. I couldn’t justify a full-size pin in my life, but a 3/4 scale with 10 tables is a major go! Now if only Best Buy would update my order, they already took my money back in March.

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #225 on: April 08, 2021, 12:07:30 PM »
You might want to look at the AtGames Legends Pinball.  It comes with 22 licensed tables and you can add more games without modding.  Also the LCD backglass will change with each game and the playfield screen is better quality.  Also I think Pinball Arcade plays better than Zen Pinball.  I don't have either but the AtGames one sounds better to me, and by all reports the quality of their products has made a huge turnaround.

G The Resurrected

« Reply #226 on: April 08, 2021, 12:22:21 PM »
I wanted the Legends table at first but the preorders sold out quickly, still are (same with the Arcade1UP pinball too.) Both have their pros and cons. I’m a big fan of Pinball Arcade and the possibility of more licensed tables is huge in theory. But Zen is gobbling up the licenses left and right currently and with the potential for both a new TNG and Adams Family table in the Zen eco system, I’m not sure how much longer Pinball Arcade will be able to keep the licenses going forward.

Zen has done wrong by their fans with the nextgen repurchases.... but if it fuels more licenses so be it.

Sho Nuff

« Reply #227 on: April 09, 2021, 12:45:24 PM »
Whoa hoa, what the fuck is that AtGames pinball thing, looks dope (but im in japan so it's not happening ugh)

I have been out of the pinball loop for a long time. I went ham on Pinball Arcade and all their crazy tables they got the licenses too, but got super fucking pissed when they lost the licenses to Zen. The biggest issue was that Zen had no support for 4k graphics on XboneX/Series X; I just want to play pins on my OLED really bad

I wonder if I should get into VisualPinball and PinMAME and shit, or if it's just too janky?

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #228 on: April 10, 2021, 12:08:36 AM »
I dunno where else to post this, but here we go:

I finally did what I consider to be a professional level restore to my Elvira and the Party Monsters game, just finished it last weekend.

New playfield, new ramps, and reworked the cabinet by stripping the old art, and sanding/repairing/repainting it to look like new. The cabinet was absolutely the hardest part.

Side view of the cabinet. It has to be sanded super flat and painted and clearcoated smoothly or else every defect would telegraph through the cabinet art. I replicated the original warning and serial number stickers.

All new plastics and LED lit with color matched inserts.

Tumbled and hand polished every metal component in the game, even put new and correct colored wrappers on the solenoids.

Really cleaned up the inside of the cabinet, and I painted the inside walls to the floor of the cab after a lot of deliberation. It just looks cleaner that way.

I put my signature and a message to the next restore-er in a hidden area of the game that only they would find, but otherwise this is the other little signature I made.

The original translite really looked great and the reproduction has color saturation issues. Unfortunately it shows a little yellow here since cameras can't handle LED light too well.

These guys are original. I have like 20 replacement Boogie Men but these guys just belong in there.

This restore took around 5 months and I don't think I will do one to this level again, it's just so much work. But I did it for me, and I am extremely proud of it. This makes 15 working pins and 3 working video games at this time.
rub

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #229 on: April 10, 2021, 12:32:15 AM »
Looks great!
dog

G The Resurrected

« Reply #230 on: April 10, 2021, 12:38:51 AM »
Zomgee that looks amazing, great work!

Best Buy cancelled my Attack on Mars Arcade 1UP pinball table. I really wanted it so I could mod the crap out of it. The build quality is fantastic for putting in a new set of screens and a pc.

This dude did exactly what I want to do with the Arcade 1UP

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #231 on: April 10, 2021, 01:53:08 AM »
Why did they cancel it? Supply issues?
rub

G The Resurrected

« Reply #232 on: April 10, 2021, 02:11:23 AM »
No explanation is given and I’ve still yet to receive an email. But they were kind enough to text me....

Walmart also canceled some orders too apparently.

Shuri

« Reply #233 on: April 11, 2021, 12:03:17 PM »
I actually just bought one from a local store, I should be getting mine this wednesday. I had no idea you could mod them to add more tables? this is neat.

That Elvira pinball restore job is AMAZING

edit: ok, fucking youtubers, they are replace every fucking part of the guts with computers and new lcds. At this point, why even buy an arcade 1up, just build a new case.  :doge :doge :doge :doge
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 12:10:02 PM by Shuri »

G The Resurrected

« Reply #234 on: April 11, 2021, 01:36:55 PM »
Because the foundation alone is worth the cost of the table by itself, especially if you want to get into v-pins. Arcade 1UP should sell a v-pin kit based off their pins. Most everyone I’ve seen get one of their tables usually got one just to mod it like their arcade units.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #235 on: April 11, 2021, 06:10:32 PM »
You can buy better ones, but they're pricier.

https://www.recroommasters.com/virtual-pinball-machines-s/82.htm
ど助平

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #236 on: April 12, 2021, 08:08:57 AM »
Why did they cancel it? Supply issues?

Most likely.  One of their shipments was on a ship that crashed and they've been playing catch-up since.

G The Resurrected

« Reply #237 on: April 13, 2021, 09:19:58 PM »
Got it sorted with Best Buy, my order is back on. They wiped a bunch of preorders that were made with gift cards and reward certs because the release date changed in their system, due to the stock issue. They are expecting stock in warehouse in a few weeks, they oversold on the Star Wars and Marvel tables.

I really wish they’d upgrade their hardware so we could get a Rush cabinet or a Cruisin’ Arcade 1UP.

G The Resurrected

« Reply #238 on: April 17, 2021, 11:32:16 AM »
Soon!

G The Resurrected

« Reply #239 on: April 24, 2021, 07:24:23 PM »
It is here! Banged up to all hell and delivered on its side, thanks Ontrac.

I don’t have room to set it up yet, but I’m working on it. Lucky I even got one after all the crap with Best Buy.