Yes.
14 (23%)
Yes.
10 (16.4%)
Yes.
10 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: December 18, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

Author Topic: Assy, if you're going to post about your breakup, post it here instead of reddit  (Read 1389 times)

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Idk I gotta say Rahx always makes me laugh when he goes hard. That line about being the worst until Assi showed up cracked me up
That was funny, I'll admit. It was funny because you think his shtick is him trolling, but no he really is that down on himself. He really is that pathetic IRL.

Kara

• The P in MPL secretly stands for Petite Bourgeois
I remember liking Troy in that it was basically a musou game.

I liked that Achilles went on strike. He was the platonic social democrat ideal in that movie: willing participant in imperialism but insistent that he get his fair shake at the spoils. Give me that sweet tripartism, Wolfgang Petersen.

Rahxephon91

Idk I gotta say Rahx always makes me laugh when he goes hard. That line about being the worst until Assi showed up cracked me up
That was funny, I'll admit. It was funny because you think his shtick is him trolling, but no he really is that down on himself. He really is that pathetic IRL.
Down on myself? Yes.

Pathetic IRL? Not really.

Iím actually a pretty cool and fun person irl, which is more then I could assume about the person who tries to be cool on the bore and was triggered by rahxephon91.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 02:46:03 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Dantizzinel

• Howdy fellow demons
Iím actually a pretty cool and fun person irl

Good post, rahx. But I have to say it:

NEWSFEED
\m/

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Down on myself? Yes.

Pathetic IRL? Not really.

Iím actually a pretty cool and fun person irl, which is more then I could assume about the person who tries to be cool on the bore and was triggered by rahxephon91.

Good post, rahx. But I have to say it:

NEWSFEED
the whole post, and then talking about himself in the third person

:dead

Rahxephon91

You know you really have nothing left when your making fun of someone for using third person as a joke.

Someoness never watched the Simpsons or Seinfeld.