Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ~ B O R E V A L U E S ~  (Read 194639 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Other Forums |OT| ~ B O R E V A L U E S ~
« Reply #480 on: March 06, 2019, 01:53:17 AM »
speaking of The Pope, Liam Neeson might kill whites if they're Protestant

i felt like i might be making an ill-informed error in saying he doesn't kill whites

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #481 on: March 06, 2019, 01:55:51 AM »
how many times has digital cop been banned, or d i z, or the kree or excelsheets and they always insult and attack people but they dont get permanent bans

Excel has never been banned.  She's like that 68 year old TA that wanders around the campus looking for 18-year-olds to yell at.  The administration hands out the least punishment they can to students just to get her to shut up and stop clogging up meetings with endless tirades of how sidewalks are intrinsically anti-feminist. Or how the statue in the campus square is threatening.

It's crazy how her and RedMercury's online personality is Uptight SchoolMarm.  You can be anyone online and they choose this

Of course without the math background. 
sigh

Himu

« Reply #482 on: March 06, 2019, 01:56:43 AM »
Anyone even vaguely implies the mods are subpar they get banned for "attacking the staff" for at least a week, and often perm'd.

But DigitalOp writes an entire multi-paragraph post directly attacking staff members and calling them incompetent, even tagging admins individually and calling them out, all while back-seat modding. Gets away without even a warning.

Yeah, Cream. No protection:comeon

would
:shaq

*anime blush*
IYKYK

PogiJones

« Reply #483 on: March 06, 2019, 01:56:53 AM »
That may be the case, but it doesn't stop the BCT from being a bunch of toxic assholes who have "prominent member" protection and enjoy special backseat modding privileges.

They really don’t, I assure you.
I didn’t say there was no protection!

halfanhourglass

« Reply #484 on: March 06, 2019, 01:57:27 AM »
no this is youtube, please upload only original content
Oh wow. Even famous resetera insider/best buy intern Benji posts here. How's NPD looking this month?

This place is legit.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #485 on: March 06, 2019, 01:58:11 AM »
Anyone even vaguely implies the mods are subpar they get banned for "attacking the staff" for at least a week, and often perm'd.

But DigitalOp writes an entire multi-paragraph post directly attacking staff members and calling them incompetent, even tagging admins individually and calling them out, all while back-seat modding. Gets away without even a warning.

Yeah, Cream. No protection.  :comeon

I didn’t say there was no protection! But you can’t blame DigitalOp for that, can you?

How come I wasn’t protected? You can’t honestly believe I’m more egregious than anyone else

I legit just think the mods are really dumb and inconsistent

Really dumb and inconsistent in a really consistent way?
Spud

« Reply #486 on: March 06, 2019, 01:58:23 AM »
That may be the case, but it doesn't stop the BCT from being a bunch of toxic assholes who have "prominent member" protection and enjoy special backseat modding privileges.

I don’t think I I’ll be able to reconcile it with the fact I was banned and the mods loathe me.
She

benjipwns

« Reply #487 on: March 06, 2019, 02:00:08 AM »
Oh wow. Even famous resetera insider/best buy intern Benji posts here. How's NPD looking this month?

This place is legit.
THQNordic's Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy remaster on Nintendo Switch is #1!!!

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #488 on: March 06, 2019, 02:00:14 AM »

This place is legit.
Benji's now head of product development at taco bell!

benjipwns

« Reply #489 on: March 06, 2019, 02:01:44 AM »
I also forsee huge sales for Darksiders: Warmastered Edition on Nintendo Switch in April.

PogiJones

« Reply #490 on: March 06, 2019, 02:02:38 AM »

I don’t think I I’ll be able to reconcile it with the fact I was banned and the mods loathe me.

I don't remember your posting habits over there very much, so correct me if I'm wrong, but if I had to guess, it's because they are dickwads who always carry the party line, and mods like that, while you were more of a loony. And they're more willing to ban loonies.

benjipwns

« Reply #491 on: March 06, 2019, 02:02:46 AM »
Retailers are telling me they can't keep THQNordic's CP in stock.

That's "Curated Product" for you non-insiders.

benjipwns

« Reply #492 on: March 06, 2019, 02:04:42 AM »
Some high level "investors" have told me that they hope that THQNordic's key assets don't age out before they can get a slice.

« Reply #493 on: March 06, 2019, 02:05:15 AM »

I don't remember your posting habits over there very much, so correct me if I'm wrong, but if I had to guess, it's because they are dickwads who always carry the party line, and mods like that, while you were more of a loony. And they're more willing to ban loonies.

I have been following this thread for a long while now.

I think I can look at it objectively, but your standards of “loony” and such, I would rank under Excel, Enzom and plenty of others.

Someone also just posted about DigitalOp getting away with directly shitting on the mods without a warning. I was permed for calling out transphobic posters.
She

PogiJones

« Reply #494 on: March 06, 2019, 02:05:18 AM »

This place is legit.

He moved here after he got the Switch December NPDs wrong and was run out of the forum. Now he just dedicates his time to doxxing everyone and quoting Frank O'Connor.

PogiJones

« Reply #495 on: March 06, 2019, 02:07:32 AM »

I think I can look at it objectively, but your standards of “loony” and such, I would rank under Excel, Enzom and plenty of others.

Someone also just posted about DigitalOp getting away with directly shitting on the mods without a warning. I was permed for calling out transphobic posters.
I wonder who that was. They sound very attractive.

Propagandhim

« Reply #496 on: March 06, 2019, 02:07:41 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #497 on: March 06, 2019, 02:08:01 AM »
Feel free to follow me on Twitter like Shinobi and Nibel and etc., I've only tweeted once in the last six years and it was to reply to Messofanego. :wow

nudemacusers

« Reply #498 on: March 06, 2019, 02:09:25 AM »

Well you know what they say, sounds can be deceiving.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

PogiJones

« Reply #499 on: March 06, 2019, 02:09:27 AM »
But you're right, I do consider those other posters loonies. But you can pretty much always count on excel to land a certain way on any issue and to be a dick about it. You can always count on DigitalOp to land a certain way on (almost) any issue and be a dick about it. But IIRC, you were more unpredictable.

« Reply #500 on: March 06, 2019, 02:09:52 AM »

So the things you’re saying are contradictory.

I am trans, black, was mean to posters I thought were being shitty. I never publically attacked any mods. I once got a month ban for telling someone in a Dave Chappelle thread to go to hell!

I wasn’t protected. Why?
She

benjipwns

« Reply #501 on: March 06, 2019, 02:10:30 AM »
i still think the best is when they banned a suicidal trans poster for "transphobia" because incel didn't like them having body dysmorphia

that one is going to be hard to top, even with good attempts like "signing up in bad faith"

PogiJones

« Reply #502 on: March 06, 2019, 02:12:54 AM »
Well you know what they say, sounds can be deceiving.
But usually aren't  :ryker

« Reply #503 on: March 06, 2019, 02:14:30 AM »
Edit: nvm
She

halfanhourglass

« Reply #504 on: March 06, 2019, 02:18:02 AM »
Retailers are telling me they can't keep THQNordic's CP in stock.

That's "Curated Product" for you non-insiders.

It seems I have inadvertently 'liked' this post when I meant to report it for mentioning a banned company. How do I go about contacting a mod captain?

benjipwns

« Reply #505 on: March 06, 2019, 02:18:41 AM »
we don't need any kind of anecdotes that we know are true because they're blatant, ban bot's silly network graph thing that he worked on for ages literally proves there's a protected class and "regular users" with ban powers, it just doesn't adhere to any pre-ERA identifiable group other than they were shitty posters on NeoGAF.com too, now they just have power or rather...

the cream has risen to the top :teehee

benjipwns

« Reply #506 on: March 06, 2019, 02:20:32 AM »
It seems I have inadvertently 'liked' this post when I meant to report it for mentioning a banned company. How do I go about contacting a mod captain?
Swing by your local Oklahoma Taco Bell for their weekly Yum! Brands pastoral services and forum moderation.

« Reply #507 on: March 06, 2019, 02:20:39 AM »
I won’t ever get over what happened to that girl... but she should not have been on forums. Her self-hate was too high.
She

Himu

« Reply #508 on: March 06, 2019, 02:22:26 AM »

I am trans, black, was mean to posters I thought were being shitty. I never publically attacked any mods. I once got a month ban for telling someone in a Dave Chappelle thread to go to hell!

I wasn’t protected. Why?

I'm trans, black, and I was perma banned from Reset for admitting that I voted Republican in PoliEra. I never pubically attacked any mods.

You weren't protected because they at that stage, Era was still new and still acted on its promise to be more less extreme than gaf was. Fair and balanced if you will. But as time went on, you did gain a bit of protection. You lost your protection because you insulted posters and were really extra to the point where they couldn't make an excuse for it or hide it.
IYKYK

« Reply #509 on: March 06, 2019, 02:23:27 AM »

I wasn’t protected. Why?

I'm trans, black, and I was perma banned from Reset for admitting that I voted Republican in PoliEra. I never pubically attacked any mods.

You weren't protected because they at that stage, Era was still new and still acted on its promise to be more less extreme than gaf was. Fair and balanced if you will. But as time went on, you did gain a bit of protection. You lost your protection because you insulted posters and were really extra to the point where they couldn't make an excuse for it or hide it.

How exactly was I extra in a way Excel or someone similar isn’t?
She

PsychoBee

« Reply #510 on: March 06, 2019, 02:24:21 AM »
dumb

benjipwns

« Reply #511 on: March 06, 2019, 02:24:30 AM »
I was permabanned from ResetERA.com because besada told them I sent the Momo Challenge to a Portland based journalist.

« Reply #512 on: March 06, 2019, 02:25:02 AM »
I wasn’t protected. Why?
ahegao avatar

They told me to change it or they would ban me and I did!

Remember a thread was made about it and a bunch of people complained on my behalf
She

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #513 on: March 06, 2019, 02:25:04 AM »
shut the fuck up benji

in a world where you can be anything, be kind.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:doge
[close]

Himu

« Reply #514 on: March 06, 2019, 02:25:47 AM »
Excel is prominent but really only defends their M.O. They can be extra, but they're less bombastic about it. You however, are very, very vocal about your opinions and you don't care who knows it. It's the difference between mild and spicy. You're super spicy bb.
IYKYK

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #515 on: March 06, 2019, 02:26:16 AM »

I didn’t say there was no protection! But you can’t blame DigitalOp for that, can you?

How come I wasn’t protected? You can’t honestly believe I’m more egregious than anyone else

because you're fucking obnoxious?

benjipwns

« Reply #516 on: March 06, 2019, 02:26:38 AM »
like most of them incel's a pussy when she realizes she doesn't have protection

yikes that sentence is gross

Propagandhim

« Reply #517 on: March 06, 2019, 02:27:34 AM »
I was permabanned from ResetEra for spreading the truth about how latinx are causing the over medication of amphetamine salts

https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1103180523009060864?

« Reply #518 on: March 06, 2019, 02:27:50 AM »

Yeah not like she has any real world circumstances that would cause understandable feelings of inadequacy or anything.
She

benjipwns

« Reply #519 on: March 06, 2019, 02:28:49 AM »
screw Peterson vs. Zizek

i want to see Molyneux vs. O'Connor

subject: ANYTHING, they'll take care of it

benjipwns

« Reply #520 on: March 06, 2019, 02:31:28 AM »
we've covered this, being trans isn't a defense against being a stupid asshole

i mean let's look at the main evidence: wrestling fan, so obvious subhuman degenerate

secondary evidence: over 30,000 posts on an internet forum, clearly some kind of unhinged monster

and then there's the Canadian thing

PsychoBee

« Reply #521 on: March 06, 2019, 02:32:37 AM »
I wasn’t protected. Why?
ahegao avatar

They told me to change it or they would ban me and I did!

Remember a thread was made about it and a bunch of people complained on my behalf
doesn't matter at that point, you're already dead

:bolo

you didnt fit in their neat little box of what an "acceptable appropriate society" should be

don't know how its not clear to everyone at this point what the MO of ree is, how they operate, and why specific users are "protected" when others aren't

they are trying very hard to pretend they're some bastion of righteousness and sanity and sterilizing any elements they find "undesirable"

token mods and identities so they can claim they're diverse while not actually giving a shit about any of those people outside of their "chosen few"

pretending to let people get away with shit/pretending they don't hold grudges when they've already decided from day 1 that they don't like you and don't want you there and will look for any reason to take you down, hence the 'inconsistencies" in moderation

it's not inconsistent at all, if you tarnish their self image in the slightest they'll throw you to the wolves and wont look back, if you aren't one of their poster children they can point at to shield them from criticism then they don't care about you

if you have any sort of rep at all, for example, ahegao avatar, then you're tainted and you're next in line, whether or not you've changed and complied, bc they don't honestly think people can change

but this is too much careposting and  :no1curr
dumb

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #522 on: March 06, 2019, 02:32:43 AM »

Go to hell, Jansen, fucking loser.

In a world where you can be anything, be kind.

« Reply #523 on: March 06, 2019, 02:33:04 AM »

You can stop defending me.

And I’m not a “Xir” you idiot. Where would you even get that from? How the fuck did the people who hate me know that and you didn’t?
She

PogiJones

« Reply #524 on: March 06, 2019, 02:34:14 AM »

Yeah not like she has any real world circumstances that would cause understandable feelings of inadequacy or anything.
Kind of a tangent, but I've said before that the worst thing I've seen excel do is ruin a gaming forum, which is really not bad all things considered. So I don't wish ill upon her. And it makes me feel bad for her when it's clear that even on the forum on which she spends so much time, people don't like her.

And you're right that a lot of her woes are caused by circumstance. But just like the war it's based on her lack of friends, a lot of her woes are self-inflicted. If she would get out more, focus less on a depression-inducing forum, be nicer, etc., she could really start to improve her life. Circumstance will still make things hard, but she has more power to improve her life than she probably realizes.

« Reply #525 on: March 06, 2019, 02:34:16 AM »
we've covered this, being trans isn't a defense against being a stupid asshole

i mean let's look at the main evidence: wrestling fan, so obvious subhuman degenerate

secondary evidence: over 30,000 posts on an internet forum, clearly some kind of unhinged monster

and then there's the Canadian thing

I could press on this but then Bork would get mad at me  :doge
She

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #526 on: March 06, 2019, 02:35:23 AM »

You can stop defending me.

And I’m not a “Xir” you idiot. Where would you even get that from? How the fuck did the people who hate me know that and you didn’t?

If you've ever said a negative word about Hillary Clinton then that might explain Glen's antagonism and your banning from REE.

Himu

« Reply #527 on: March 06, 2019, 02:36:03 AM »
Cream, they're extremists. When you fit in you were allowed. You were a part of the gang. But when you got out of line, they ended it.
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #528 on: March 06, 2019, 02:36:11 AM »
token mods and identities so they can claim they're diverse while not actually giving a shit about any of those people outside of their "chosen few"
one of my favorite ResetERA.com launch window quotes was someone saying they hoped the mods were diverse (even though nobody knew really what GAF's mods were after ModBot came along...and it turned out bish and besada were literally thousands of bans in a few month span) and Sweet Nicole bursting in like the Kool-Aid Man to say "don't worry there's a TRANS LESBIAN WITH A GIRLFRIEND  :-* :-* :-* :-*"

« Reply #529 on: March 06, 2019, 02:36:16 AM »

Kind of a tangent, but I've said before that the worst thing I've seen excel do is ruin a gaming forum, which is really not bad all things considered. So I don't wish ill upon her. And it makes me feel bad for her when it's clear that even on the forum on which she spends so much time, people don't like her.

And you're right that a lot of her woes are caused by circumstance. But just like the war it's based on her lack of friends, a lot of her woes are self-inflicted. If she would get out more, focus less on a depression-inducing forum, be nicer, etc., she could really start to improve her life. Circumstance will still make things hard, but she has more power to improve her life than she probably realizes.

Speaking from experience, “get out more” might not be a very attractive option.

Also you guys mock her for the assumption that she doesn’t have a job.
She

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #530 on: March 06, 2019, 02:36:19 AM »
But let's be honest, you most likely got banned because marrec pulled some strings due to his utter hatred of trans people.

PogiJones

« Reply #531 on: March 06, 2019, 02:38:33 AM »
Is this the new forum 8chan I've heard so much about?

I'm taking credit for this one too, btw

benjipwns

« Reply #532 on: March 06, 2019, 02:38:39 AM »
she talks about her job, the non organizing incel terrorist cells one i mean

she's shitty on ResetERA.com and that's the only context we're talking about her in, unless we go back to NeoGAF.com where she was shitty too

Stro and some others know her through other channels where she was shitty but I won't speak to that, only her absolutely hilarious shittiness on ResetERA.com

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #533 on: March 06, 2019, 02:39:38 AM »
one of my favorite ResetERA.com launch window quotes was someone saying they hoped the mods were diverse (even though nobody knew really what GAF's mods were after ModBot came along...and it turned out bish and besada were literally thousands of bans in a few month span) and Sweet Nicole bursting in like the Kool-Aid Man to say "don't worry there's a TRANS LESBIAN WITH A GIRLFRIEND  :-* :-* :-* :-*"

We really should look at what the administration is doing.. it's fairly devious IMHO. They literally take away modship from people with outstanding mental acumen who can read faster than others can talk while making Slayven a mod.  :thinking

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #534 on: March 06, 2019, 02:40:52 AM »
I was permabanned from Era for reporting RedMercury everytime he said,"what you are saying is against the rules and you should stop saying it."  I reported it as backseat modding and was banned for backseat modding.  :trumps
sigh

« Reply #535 on: March 06, 2019, 02:40:59 AM »
Like I really just don’t get it. This is still Ree relevant so hopefully I’m okay to say.

The bore: hahaha excel is a dumb stupid bitch cunt with no friends, no job, and she deserves all the hate she gets!

“Sensible” bore: Hahahah yeah fuck her!

The bore: and it’s really a gross fat MAN!

“sensible” bore: hey man not cool  ::)

Like what?
She

benjipwns

« Reply #536 on: March 06, 2019, 02:41:07 AM »
I have it on good authority that Slayven is key in making sure that thread titles are neat and proper.

« Reply #537 on: March 06, 2019, 02:42:16 AM »
Well that's one contrarian shtick I can drop straight away.

It was more fun when you were an abstract.

The only reason I ever said a single kind word about you was literally to be a troll in this thread.

Wow you really are the worst
She

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #538 on: March 06, 2019, 02:42:59 AM »
Like I really just don’t get it. This is still Ree relevant so hopefully I’m okay to say.

The bore: hahaha excel is a dumb stupid bitch cunt with no friends, no job, and she deserves all the hate she gets!

Like what?

:confused

benjipwns

« Reply #539 on: March 06, 2019, 02:43:51 AM »

Like what?
You don't see how the first part is really just exaggerated bitching about her as a poster and the latter is a personal attack against her as a person based on a mere identifier?