Author Topic: Exodust and nudemacusers Appreciation And General Shit-Posting Thread  (Read 121023 times)

agrajag

Re: Cream Containment And General Shit-Posting Thread Mk. II
« Reply #600 on: March 09, 2019, 11:40:29 PM »
TIMU, I have great news for you then!

Quote from: Cream
Holy shit it actually happened.

Wait Bork! Stop, please. I promise, I’m chill.

A lots changed. For whoever cares, I’m a transwoman. 6 months hrt. I’ve got boobies  :-*

Life is good. shit looking up.

I’m a lot more chill. Still have a lot of crazy opinions, but I’m sincerely sorry for the way I expressed them for so long. Also

...oh

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #601 on: March 09, 2019, 11:44:08 PM »
Alright so could someone clue me in as to what Cream is even doing to get banned? How tf do you even get banned here? The rules are so lax.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #602 on: March 09, 2019, 11:45:10 PM »
Also... also what!?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #603 on: March 09, 2019, 11:47:58 PM »
give cream one more chance bark

This whole past week was the one more chance.   :doge

Eh... I think bork is more bothered by her than the rest of us. The major reason I had him make this thread was because of her attacking benji (despite benji ignoring her), hoping they would hate fuck in here instead of the other-forums thread.

Honestly, if she chilled out a bit, she'd be fine.

I didn't make this thread just because you asked.  :lol  This was literally a repeat of what went down last time- she cannot control herself, and in fairness, that's because of some of the shitposters here who revel in this kind of crap.

When cream got back in, I didn't like it after how things went down last time, but I rolled with it.  Then there was a nasty PM exchange that legit pissed me off.  Still not gonna ban anyone for that, though.  Spent the last few days ignoring her posts- if you look, I never actually responded to anything she said.

Some legit advice was given here and there were one or two "I'll do better" responses.  Nothing changed.
I came home tonight and found a PM from a member I'm not going to name asking me to not ban cream.  Didn't even know what they were talking about and thought it was this thread.  Said fuck it, gonna shit-post in the shit-posting thread and try to make a point.  Everyone but one person got it.

Then I saw what went down in the other forums thread and banned her for a few days.  That became a perm after seeing the last response. 
ど助平

nudemacusers

« Reply #604 on: March 09, 2019, 11:49:29 PM »
Can I ask you to ban filler or should I pm you instead
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

EightBitNate

« Reply #605 on: March 09, 2019, 11:49:30 PM »
I don’t understand why you even bother. Cream is a necessary evil.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #606 on: March 09, 2019, 11:51:14 PM »

Typo.   That should have been "found a PM from a member I'm not going to name asking me to not ban cream."
ど助平

agrajag

« Reply #607 on: March 09, 2019, 11:52:19 PM »
no takesies backsies!

PogiJones

« Reply #608 on: March 09, 2019, 11:52:50 PM »
So you're saying I should PM you begging you to not ban Cauliflower

agrajag

« Reply #609 on: March 09, 2019, 11:53:07 PM »
Can I ask you not to ban filler or should I pm you instead?

:teehee

agrajag

« Reply #610 on: March 09, 2019, 11:53:38 PM »
Fuck you again Pogifuck

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #611 on: March 09, 2019, 11:54:37 PM »
I don’t understand why you even bother.
You're not allowed to 'ruin' the shit thread. I don't get it either. :idont

Cream is a necessary evil.
???

PsychoBee

« Reply #612 on: March 09, 2019, 11:55:00 PM »
in fairness, that's because of some of the shitposters here who revel in this kind of crap.
:doge
dumb

thisismyusername

« Reply #613 on: March 09, 2019, 11:55:02 PM »
Fuck you again Pogifuck

Hey, that's my job!

agrajag

« Reply #614 on: March 09, 2019, 11:56:23 PM »
the sanctity of the shit thread must be protected!

I'm kind if bipolar when it comes to the shit thread. Yesterday I was all for shitting it up

:goty2

#banagracrag

Himu

« Reply #615 on: March 09, 2019, 11:56:51 PM »
:beli
IYKYK

EightBitNate

« Reply #616 on: March 09, 2019, 11:57:06 PM »
I don’t understand why you even bother.
You're not allowed to 'ruin' the shit thread. I don't get it either. :idont

Cream is a necessary evil.
???

No Cream containment thread without Cream. The Other Forum shitposting thread will

Honestly I was mid sentence and I realized I don’t care as much as I thought I did

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #617 on: March 09, 2019, 11:57:11 PM »
come at me, cream or cauliflower. I swear i wont be a bitch and rejoin.

thisismyusername

« Reply #618 on: March 09, 2019, 11:57:24 PM »

There's some light moderating here. Generally if someone is getting annoying (Assy), Bork will tell them to cool it or make their thread and let them play there. I don't know about Cream's situation per se in regards to trying to "own the libs Bire posters" but that alone is why she'll never really fit in here until she actually GETS that people don't give a shit about her trying to "one-up/win" arguments or whatever.

PogiJones

« Reply #619 on: March 10, 2019, 12:00:16 AM »
I mean, it was really easy for Cream to not get banned. I'm gonna put my bork goggles on for a second and assume it was based on the following.

1. Don't constantly talk about yourself and turn every conversation to yourself. She couldn't do that, so we gave her her own dedicated thread and she still couldn't keep from turning the conversation to herself in other threads.

2. Don't call someone racist in a sincere fashion with no basis. Cream had no reason to throw that out, as far as any of us can tell, and she wouldn't elaborate in this thread. Conversely, Benji can accuse the mods of an incestuous relationship because there's mountains of evidence to back it up.

EightBitNate

« Reply #620 on: March 10, 2019, 12:01:06 AM »

There's some light moderating here. Generally if someone is getting annoying (Assy), Bork will tell them to cool it or make their thread and let them play there. I don't know about Cream's situation per se in regards to trying to "own the libs Bire posters" but that alone is why she'll never really fit in here until she actually GETS that people don't give a shit about her trying to "one-up/win" arguments or whatever.

*sigh*

Guess marrec will have to be the liberal punching bag again

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #621 on: March 10, 2019, 12:01:27 AM »
Honestly I was mid sentence and I realized I don’t care as much as I thought I did
Apparently everyone else who's bookmarked the shit thread is not only here for the lulz. Actual asspains being had.

nudemacusers

« Reply #622 on: March 10, 2019, 12:01:58 AM »

Typo.   That should have been "found a PM from a member I'm not going to name asking me to not ban cream."
Understood, will send that pm to ahem not ban filler right away.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

PsychoBee

« Reply #623 on: March 10, 2019, 12:02:21 AM »
I mean, it was really easy for Cream to not get banned. I'm gonna put my bork goggles on for a second and assume it was based on the following.

1. Don't constantly talk about yourself and turn every conversation to yourself. She couldn't do that, so we gave her her own dedicated thread and she still couldn't keep from turning the conversation to herself in other threads.

2. Don't call someone racist in a sincere fashion with no basis. Cream had no reason to throw that out, as far as any of us can tell, and she wouldn't elaborate in this thread. Conversely, Benji can accuse the mods of an incestuous relationship because there's mountains of evidence to back it up.

back from when i lurked I remember stufte calling Cream racist in the shit thread a bunch  :doge
dumb

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #624 on: March 10, 2019, 12:02:28 AM »

Yes.

No.  Not gonna ban for that.  It was shitting up the other thread that did it.
ど助平

ResetBanBot

« Reply #625 on: March 10, 2019, 12:02:58 AM »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #626 on: March 10, 2019, 12:03:16 AM »

Thought it was unfair that Assy got perm'd, TBH.  :doge
ど助平

BisMarckie

« Reply #627 on: March 10, 2019, 12:03:18 AM »
I mean, it was really easy for Cream to not get banned. I'm gonna put my bork goggles on for a second and  assume it was based on the following.

213372bu was the Bire whistleblower,

:pitbull erasure  :-\

nudemacusers

« Reply #628 on: March 10, 2019, 12:03:33 AM »
Then for the record I would like to publically accuse great rumbler of being a virulent racist.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

agrajag

« Reply #629 on: March 10, 2019, 12:04:02 AM »

I already made that joke that Pogi shamelessly stole seconds before I could post it!  :maf

PsychoBee

« Reply #630 on: March 10, 2019, 12:04:10 AM »

Yes.

potato
dumb

nudemacusers

« Reply #631 on: March 10, 2019, 12:05:31 AM »

I already made that joke that Pogi shamelessly stole seconds before I could post it!  :maf
Please ban everyone but me in this disgusting pathetic quote ziggurat.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

PogiJones

« Reply #632 on: March 10, 2019, 12:06:14 AM »

Yes.

Indirectly you did, because such an accusation was just one of the many ways she turned the conversation to herself once again.  :bolo

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #633 on: March 10, 2019, 12:06:17 AM »
ban the people who believe in the development and protection of a Jewish nation!

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #634 on: March 10, 2019, 12:06:26 AM »

lmao

god u suck ass

nudemacusers

« Reply #635 on: March 10, 2019, 12:06:48 AM »
Also I don’t care about any of you people and def don’t read half the posts itt or the trash thread (aka all threads)
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

EightBitNate

« Reply #636 on: March 10, 2019, 12:07:30 AM »
Also I don’t care about any of you people and def don’t read half the posts itt or the trash thread (aka all threads)

I don’t think you’ve ever acknowledged a post of mine lol

agrajag

« Reply #637 on: March 10, 2019, 12:07:50 AM »
stufte called cream racist
the diff is that if stufte calls you a racist he's gonna provide argumentation for making that claim. Not just post "lala not responding to you you actual racist" several posts in a row, shitting up the thread.

And it's not one singular instance. It's an accumulation of annoying, narcissististic behavior that some here keep enabling. If y'all liked cream so much you should have tried to calm her down because any sane person saw the ban coming from a mile away.

PogiJones

« Reply #638 on: March 10, 2019, 12:08:41 AM »

Yeah but he's still gonna get all the likes because of the toenail clippings  :fbm

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #639 on: March 10, 2019, 12:09:24 AM »

:mynicca

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #640 on: March 10, 2019, 12:09:45 AM »

until she actually GETS that people don't give a shit about her trying to "one-up/win" arguments or whatever.
Eh. That's where I disagree. They very much care, because they obviously want want to win the argument(s). They were just frustrated because she's a brick wall who nonetheless keeps replying to everything.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #641 on: March 10, 2019, 12:11:52 AM »

And it's not one singular instance. It's an accumulation of annoying, narcissististic behavior that some here keep enabling. If y'all liked cream so much you should have tried to calm her down because any sane person saw the ban coming from a mile away.

good way to keep cream from being banned: denut bork because he's basically the same as the worst posters of the shit thread. Or just let him mod that thread and leave the rest of the forum alone, I don't care.

PsychoBee

Re: Cream Memorial And General Shit-Posting Thread Mk. II
« Reply #642 on: March 10, 2019, 12:12:10 AM »
cream won
dumb

nudemacusers

« Reply #643 on: March 10, 2019, 12:12:12 AM »

Prob not

What’s this thread for now anyway, can I post dick y/n
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

agrajag

« Reply #644 on: March 10, 2019, 12:13:03 AM »
cream won

play stupid games, win stupid prizes?

thisismyusername

« Reply #645 on: March 10, 2019, 12:13:07 AM »

Prob not

What’s this thread for now anyway, can I post dick y/n

Y. Always.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #646 on: March 10, 2019, 12:13:11 AM »

bitch bitch bitch whine whine whine bitch whine bitch bitch whine whine
ど助平

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #647 on: March 10, 2019, 12:13:21 AM »
I miss my nicca assy  :-\

PsychoBee

« Reply #648 on: March 10, 2019, 12:14:36 AM »
I miss my nicca assy  :-

Cream or Assy

cant be both
dumb

EightBitNate

« Reply #649 on: March 10, 2019, 12:14:57 AM »
:/

agrajag

« Reply #650 on: March 10, 2019, 12:14:59 AM »
The mods should unban every permanently banned member once a year, the reverse Purge

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #651 on: March 10, 2019, 12:15:14 AM »

back from when i lurked I remember stufte calling Cream racist in the shit thread a bunch  :doge

Eh, me and Cream got into some seriously lame "debates" where she would call people racist, then say racist shit, so I called her racist. I don't mean her any ill will, and I def don't hate her like she seems to think I do. I'm not gonna lie though, she was MUCH better this time around. I'm actually kinda sad shes banned.  :-\

agrajag

« Reply #652 on: March 10, 2019, 12:15:23 AM »

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #653 on: March 10, 2019, 12:15:30 AM »

your comebacks suck as much ass as ur modding

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #654 on: March 10, 2019, 12:16:47 AM »

It is proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that it gets shit done around here. :doge

BisMarckie

« Reply #655 on: March 10, 2019, 12:16:56 AM »
I miss my nicca assy  :-\

Assy and Cream are essentially the same poster. Just low effort and pretty boring trolls that nonetheless got a different set of people riled up.
What I‘m saying is we need someone back who genuinely cares. #preparetheLs #freeetoilet

EightBitNate

« Reply #656 on: March 10, 2019, 12:17:07 AM »
This curly/Bork beef seems so random

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #657 on: March 10, 2019, 12:17:25 AM »
Skimming this thread and not understanding most of the context. :rejoice

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Still feel vicariously embarrassed from cream and bork's posts though.
[close]

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #658 on: March 10, 2019, 12:17:42 AM »

im gonna keep posting about some dumb shit ur such a loser lol man i got em
ど助平

PogiJones

« Reply #659 on: March 10, 2019, 12:17:44 AM »
Honestly I was trying to help keep Cream around. She just couldn't contain her vanity, even after being given her very own dedicated thread.  :mjcry

I think it might have bugged her that her Cream thread slowed down, so she branched out to the other thread to try and get eyes back on her. That's what did her in.