Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3796932 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #22440 on: June 14, 2019, 10:15:30 AM »
If you want revenge against a HOA if they won’t let you do stuff outside like in your garden just get some Japanese Knotweed seeds and spread it all around the neighbourhood.

It’s incredibly hard to remove and grows fast. It’s hell.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/fuck-homeowner-associations.122955/page-5#post-21855407

[Japanese knotweed] can crack tarmac, block drains, undermine foundations and invade homes.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-40899108
ὕβρις

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #22441 on: June 14, 2019, 10:20:48 AM »
pearl harbor: Garden Warfare.

RyoonZ

« Reply #22442 on: June 14, 2019, 10:21:54 AM »
Pronounce it right plebs

https://twitter.com/stephentotilo/status/1139337523904176128

So this guy is in charge of the authoritarian forum known as Resetera?
(Image removed from quote.)
The very same guy who wrote three novels (Truancy series) about a dystopian society living under an authoritarian regime?
The ironing.

:money

BisMarckie

« Reply #22443 on: June 14, 2019, 10:22:06 AM »
Crazy idea: Instead of acting like a passive aggressive cigarillo after getting cucked by your HOA, maybe you should voice your opinion you distinguished mentally-challenged fellow.

BisMarckie

« Reply #22444 on: June 14, 2019, 10:22:48 AM »
Crazy idea: Instead of acting like a passive aggressive cigarillo after getting made into a giant dad by your HOA, maybe you should voice your opinion you distinguished mentally-challenged fellow.

I just wanted to see how many word-filtered words I could fit into a sentence and still remain on topic.  :-[

marrec

« Reply #22445 on: June 14, 2019, 10:23:53 AM »
OP posts long "expose" showing a secret discord where ERA members grouse about not being able to say "I want to fuck a 16 y/o" on ERA, multiple GAFers pretend to be shocked, when suddenly:

Quote from: Sqorin Hammerfarf, post: 254567647, member: 747930
I hate ResetEra, but somebody has to say it. “Underage” doesn’t mean “pedo”. “Pedophile” is for PREpubescent children, generally aged 12 and below. Being attracted to 16 year olds doesn’t make you a pedophile. (Late) Teenage sexuality is neither illegal nor immoral, and fictional depictions of teenage relationships are entirely appropriate, given that it is a particularly formative time in people’s lives where fiction can have something worthwhile to say

Who needs a secret discord!

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #22446 on: June 14, 2019, 10:23:56 AM »
If you want revenge against a HOA if they won’t let you do stuff outside like in your garden just get some Japanese Knotweed seeds and spread it all around the neighbourhood.

It’s incredibly hard to remove and grows fast. It’s hell.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/fuck-homeowner-associations.122955/page-5#post-21855407

[Japanese knotweed] can crack tarmac, block drains, undermine foundations and invade homes.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-40899108

Spreading an invasive plant just to stick it to your homeowner association  :itagaki

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #22447 on: June 14, 2019, 10:24:27 AM »
Crazy idea: Instead of acting like a passive aggressive cigarillo after getting made into a giant dad by your HOA, maybe you should voice your opinion you distinguished mentally-challenged fellow.

I just wanted to see how many word-filtered words I could fit into a sentence and still remain on topic.  :-[

BisMarckie

« Reply #22448 on: June 14, 2019, 10:26:19 AM »

Who needs a secret discord!

If you want to live out your ephebophilia and other urges that are not accepted by society just come to the Bire's official furry thread sponsored by james.

marrec

« Reply #22449 on: June 14, 2019, 10:44:14 AM »
Someone transcribe the worst comments from that pedo thread's screenshots;  I aint got time to read all of that.

I'll give you a TLDR:

A few questionable weebs on an ERA Nintendo Discord server complain about people misunderstand their questionable sexual tastes, Cerium rightfully ignores user who demands they be banned from ERA based on these messages.

BisMarckie

« Reply #22450 on: June 14, 2019, 10:45:24 AM »
Don't forget that BenjiReset KNEW about everything.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22451 on: June 14, 2019, 10:50:41 AM »
if it was resetti examining any other site and seeing this, they'd have a meltdown. but when it's their own.... :yeshrug

marrec

« Reply #22452 on: June 14, 2019, 10:52:10 AM »
if it was resetti examining any other site and seeing this, they'd have a meltdown. but when it's their own.... :yeshrug

Same with any insular site that has beef with another site :yeshrug

Dude in that GAF thread defends the weebs questionable sexual tastes and barely gets a mention cause they're too busy pretending to feint over a half-dozen ERAns lmao

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22453 on: June 14, 2019, 10:54:11 AM »
resetti's beef is with literally every website that isn't theirs :lol

KarpalaJoe

« Reply #22454 on: June 14, 2019, 10:58:12 AM »
Someone transcribe the worst comments from that pedo thread's screenshots;  I aint got time to read all of that.

"I'm going below 18, but above 12 ofc".

Marrec you can stop defend your friends over Resetera because you fear for your account. You're ain't slick.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22455 on: June 14, 2019, 10:58:28 AM »

Alright, here are the interesting comments from that screenshot:

dog

marrec

« Reply #22456 on: June 14, 2019, 10:59:25 AM »

Marrec you can stop defend your friends over Resetera because you fear for your account. You're ain't slick.

I'm permed dumbass

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22457 on: June 14, 2019, 11:00:17 AM »
for not wanting to fuck kids?

marrec

« Reply #22458 on: June 14, 2019, 11:00:46 AM »

Probably I dunno

KarpalaJoe

« Reply #22459 on: June 14, 2019, 11:01:35 AM »

I'm permed dumbass

You want your account back then.

Maybe try your luck in that discord, I'm sure you'll feel at home.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22460 on: June 14, 2019, 11:03:35 AM »
I don't think I knew marrec was permed  :gloomy
Uncle

marrec

« Reply #22461 on: June 14, 2019, 11:04:34 AM »

I'm permed dumbass

I'm not in the super secret Nintendo Discord but I am in the super secret Sony discord  :o

BisMarckie

« Reply #22462 on: June 14, 2019, 11:06:25 AM »
Someone posted a screengrab from the banbot.  :doge
https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-not-the-only-one-who-does-this-when-i-see-a-banned-member-on-era-am-i.123192/post-21867098

User banned (duration pending): posting content from an account affiliated with a harassment site + previous bans for racism

Look! This guy was a really bad apple even though it is not related!

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #22463 on: June 14, 2019, 11:07:15 AM »

for not wanting to fuck trans kids
©@©™

BisMarckie

« Reply #22464 on: June 14, 2019, 11:09:51 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-not-the-only-one-who-does-this-when-i-see-a-banned-member-on-era-am-i.123192/post-21867098

User banned (duration pending): posting content from an account affiliated with a harassment site + previous bans for racism

Checking the previous bans for racism:
One ban for a clearly sarcastic dig at Australian politics, and the other for being critical of the Chinese regime.  :doge

Resetera mods following the playbook of a authoritarian state to a tee.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #22465 on: June 14, 2019, 11:11:19 AM »

transparency  :itagaki
每天生气

BisMarckie

« Reply #22466 on: June 14, 2019, 11:11:21 AM »

I'm permed dumbass

Why don't you tell people that you were permed for defending a nazi?

KarpalaJoe

« Reply #22467 on: June 14, 2019, 11:11:46 AM »

I'm permed dumbass

I'm not in the super secret Nintendo Discord but I am in the super secret Sony discord  :o

Too bad you aren't into Morrigan super secretive discord. I want to hear their opinions on how pedo and sexualization of underage people are fine, while showing Tifa cleavage deserves some jail time.

PogiJones

« Reply #22468 on: June 14, 2019, 11:12:27 AM »
Same with any insular site that has beef with another site :yeshrug

What's the story behind insular site's beef with another site?

marrec

« Reply #22469 on: June 14, 2019, 11:14:47 AM »

I'm permed dumbass

Why don't you tell people that you were permed for defending a nazi?

I am ashamed of my words and deeds obviously

BisMarckie

« Reply #22470 on: June 14, 2019, 11:15:21 AM »
In my marrec fanfiction(subscribe to my patreon for more Bire fanfiction) he got himself permed to find true love on the Bire. :heart

Ghoul

« Reply #22471 on: June 14, 2019, 11:16:34 AM »
This is the same company that was promoting their other product DOA6 not only a year ago as a serious fighter that would tone down the sex appeal only to 180 that shit and lead to official boob and butt mouse-pads of its under age loli characters as preorder extras, the Core Values fiasco, and dual promoting both games at numerous conventions together. I'm supposed to take Kasumi seriously as a bad ass ninja in DOA6 but am also able to to peep on her in the bath tub covered in nothing but soap suds in a different game the same company is responsible for? Da fuck outta here

"the Core Values fiasco"

They're getting us.

PogiJones

« Reply #22472 on: June 14, 2019, 11:18:09 AM »
I didn't know marrec was permed either. Marrec getting banned every few weeks was way more fun than marrec getting permed.  :goty2

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22473 on: June 14, 2019, 11:26:04 AM »

Isn't the only reason banbots hosted where it is, is due to spurious copyright infringement claims against its former host?

marrec

« Reply #22474 on: June 14, 2019, 11:26:08 AM »
 :thinking I wonder if I can get perm'd from GAF for being a liberal contrarian

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #22475 on: June 14, 2019, 11:26:43 AM »
What's the latest on benji's fetish for being fisted by five year olds?

He realized how tiny their fists were and now he just wants the year olds shoved entirely into his manhole.
serge

shosta

« Reply #22476 on: June 14, 2019, 11:28:05 AM »
if you show up with the intention to start trouble, you can be banned just about anywhere you want.
每天生气

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #22477 on: June 14, 2019, 11:31:17 AM »
I think James is our biggest threat of being outed. What is the ratio for squid to human age? You know like dogs etc

(Image removed from quote.)

:noooo

11 pounds of eggs

:rejoice :rejoice :rejoice

:O

BisMarckie

« Reply #22478 on: June 14, 2019, 11:33:49 AM »
if you show up with the intention to start trouble, you can be banned just about anywhere you want.

Listen shosta, you are no longer a mod, you can't threaten people anymore.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22479 on: June 14, 2019, 11:38:16 AM »

looking at some of eras protected posters and the manner in which they conduct themselves, I think you need to add a qualifier for "the wrong kind of trouble"

Occam

« Reply #22480 on: June 14, 2019, 11:41:20 AM »

"While bans are a record of public knowledge, we aren't interested in having them readily available in order to reduce harassment of our members. Thank You."

Nice how they openly admit they aren't interested in having them readily available because that would reduce harassment of their members - and show that moderation is terrible and solely responsible for the sad state of the forum.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 11:49:48 AM by Occam »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22481 on: June 14, 2019, 11:42:54 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/justin-roiland-has-a-trover-saves-the-universe-commercial-made-starring-jontron.120520/page-8#post-21375077

marrec
User Banned (Permanent): Repeated history of dismissive and antagonistic behavior, accumulated infractions
ὕβρις

shosta

« Reply #22482 on: June 14, 2019, 11:44:30 AM »
Can't wait for PogiJones to eat a ban next :punch
每天生气

daemon

« Reply #22483 on: June 14, 2019, 11:49:07 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/justin-roiland-has-a-trover-saves-the-universe-commercial-made-starring-jontron.120520/page-8#post-21375077

marrec
User Banned (Permanent): Repeated history of dismissive and antagonistic behavior, accumulated infractions

I mean it's his fault for not having a 24/7 commitment to resetera. Everyone knows resetera is where the magic happens, where Wall Street get their Intel, where the billionaires go to dictate the new world order... Or maybe it's a forum full or real life rejects that have borderline mental institution forced inmate attitudes. I keep forgetting which one it is

BisMarckie

« Reply #22484 on: June 14, 2019, 11:52:38 AM »

marrec
A good example why resetera needs likes.
Imagine being so lame that you report a post like that instead of passive aggressively using weaponized likes against that user. :sabu

james

« Reply #22485 on: June 14, 2019, 11:52:49 AM »
Is Pogi the last one with an account on there?

The fleeing of the droves is almost complete

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22486 on: June 14, 2019, 11:52:49 AM »

"While bans are a record of public knowledge, we aren't interested in having them readily available in order to reduce harassment of our members. Thank You."

Nice how they openly admit they aren't interested in having them readily available because that would reduce harassment of their members - and show that moderation is terrible and solely responsible for the sad state of the forum.

Which we all know is bullshit, because not only is it acceptable to resetera forum policy to bring up someone else prior ban in a topic, you can get them banned twice for the same 'crime' by bringing it up, forcing them to defend themself, and then call it 'doubling down'.

The 'members' being protected by lack of visibility and corresponding lack of accountability aren't the people implied in that post.

PogiJones

« Reply #22487 on: June 14, 2019, 11:53:52 AM »
Y'all are just mad I know how to play it tactical.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22488 on: June 14, 2019, 11:56:00 AM »

marrec

I’ll just be a mo

well, can't accuse him of lying

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22489 on: June 14, 2019, 11:57:38 AM »

no I've got like 7 different accounts there in various states of junior/member status

I try not to make a big deal about it though
Uncle

james

« Reply #22490 on: June 14, 2019, 11:58:28 AM »

no I've got like 7 different accounts there in various states of junior/member status

Is pogi the last normal poster with an account on there?

Tasty

« Reply #22491 on: June 14, 2019, 11:59:09 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/justin-roiland-has-a-trover-saves-the-universe-commercial-made-starring-jontron.120520/post-21375140

Quote from: hotcyder
Quote from: PrimeBeef
Should we boycott all games not made by unionized or pro union studios?

Yes

:ussrcry

PogiJones

« Reply #22492 on: June 14, 2019, 12:02:15 PM »

Is pogi the last normal poster with an account on there?

Hmm...

...yes.

Tasty

« Reply #22493 on: June 14, 2019, 12:02:37 PM »
Quote from: Tayaya
Quote from: Jackson
Hope the nugget sauce was worth it, guys

It totally was.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[some context withheld for laughs :teehee]
[close]

Tasty

« Reply #22494 on: June 14, 2019, 12:03:52 PM »
those fucking white boys, doing what they've always done. Signal-boost each other, earn more money, normalise their shitty takes on reality. At least they've become so fucking alt-right that their stuff isn't remotely funny anymore, either.

Substitute "white" in this post for literally any color and watch the bans roll in. :doge

shosta

« Reply #22495 on: June 14, 2019, 12:03:58 PM »
I almost posted that, haha. It was just kind of funny seeing a person so excited for nugget sauce be banned. Out of curiosity I looked up what the ban was over...

At the risk of taking a hit from the banhammer, can I ask a question about why this ad would be a problem? There is a whole subculture surrounding "chicks with dicks" that's been around for far longer than the current state of affairs regarding what medical sciene has enabled those who truly want or need to change their gender are able to accomplish. Events like Drag Queen Bingo nights are popular all over the US, Thailand has a whole sex trade based on attractive women who happen to be hung, and yes it's clearly a fetish but one that's enjoyed by people of all genders that I know of. Conversely, it offends people of all genders/orientations too - not everyone is into everything. I saw the topic and clicked preparing to be offended, but I found the ad chuckle-worthy and in good taste. It doesn't mean I am downplaying the struggle that LBGT people face at all. I can respect their plight and still find humor in an ad like this. Not everything warrants a crusade. At this point it feels like everyone is combing over Cyberpunk 2077 to try and scrub it and shape it into their idea of what's "right." But it's a piece of art - we don't get to assume creative control over it, and something as simple as a poster in the background really isn't an attack on anyone's beliefs in this case. Mix it up, as the poster says! Have some fun!
Perma'd for transphobic content  :doge
每天生气

Tasty

« Reply #22496 on: June 14, 2019, 12:06:40 PM »
Rick and Morty had an episode where Rick established a business, and then burns it down when he learns he has to give his employees benefits. Months later, it came out that Roiland and Harmon had established a shell corporation the animators’ wages went through so they didn’t have to give them benefits.

When this was discovered, Roiland went into a meltdown on Reddit, repeatedly typing “FUCK THE UNION” in all caps.

So these people are scumbags huh.
So they've always been full on pricks.
They can burn.
Fuck Roiland and his skeezbag anti-union bullshit
Fuck JonTron and his worthless Nazi face
Fuck anyone apologizing what shitbags these fuckers are.

They wanna lie in beds with Nazis, so fucking be it. They can get pounded into the dirt with the rest of em.

Is Rick and Morty already on the banned list or should I say "BAN RICK AND MORTY"

Tasty

« Reply #22497 on: June 14, 2019, 12:09:18 PM »
Quote from: scare_crow
Quote from: Dylan
It doesn't appear to be as black-and-white as Cartoon Brew reported. Here are comments from people who allegedly work for R&M on that article:

I for one am shocked that the internet is possibly blowing something out of proportion and ascribing malice where there may in fact be none...

Tasty

« Reply #22498 on: June 14, 2019, 12:11:34 PM »
Since we’re going wild with guilt by association would the only truly virtuous stand be to not play the game at all?

The game itself has no association with Jontron. If Jon was in the game I would not buy it.

I want to play the game but I will not let them receive money for their product while I do that.

:isthis effective protesting

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #22499 on: June 14, 2019, 12:12:24 PM »
Close your eyes Klepecks and Resettis of the Woke.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/doax-vv-sets-a-new-low-on-sexualization-of-women-including-minors-nsfw.123248/

:exxy :exxy :exxy :exxy :exxy

Isn't it disingenuous to say that the characters in the game are minors? Obviously is Marie Rose meant to look young, but at the same time do 18 year olds like that exist  :whatsthedeal