Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3800421 times)

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #43560 on: September 06, 2019, 10:02:55 PM »
dude instantly ghosts a forum he's committed his life to but it's totally a conspiracy theory

enzom still posts on reddit about that crap for phones he makes

also he's still got the video of his hand on his youtube lol

He’s been spending all of his time away from resetera looking for the n-word store.

nudemacusers

« Reply #43562 on: September 06, 2019, 10:05:09 PM »
If I so much as suspect that I see you on PSN or Steam in a game because of a similar username, I will treat you to the biggest ownage of your entire sad little life. You will be spawn camped. You will be combo juggled. You will be left with no other recourse other than to tell your mom to unplug the internet.

Consider this a warning, fucker.

This newsfeed quote :lol :dead
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #43563 on: September 06, 2019, 10:05:12 PM »
found shosta's GAF alt

Resetera believes in free movement and little to no border control
Resetera erects paywall border around the site, where users have to 'papers please!' before being granted access.

Resetera believes in equality and diversity
Resetera erects formidable administrative hierarchy based on genetic traits

Resetera detests oppression...
...while overwhelmingly making so much screeching noise that contrary viewpoints are swallowed. Also oppresses and validates certain groups as being 'viable' targets for belittling comments and general dismissal of their opinions based on racial group.

Resetera is progressive and believe in redemption and rehabilitation of offenders
....unless they made a misguided tweet up to fifteen years ago

Resetera promised that mods would not keep pets...
...except for a long list of informants, advisors and sycophants that regularly make the forum experience miserable for many members, and are never called out.

Resetera detests online mobs and takes stances against them....
...except in all instances they attack, harass, dox anyone who makes a character that tickles NBAR flesh policies

Resetera says historical accuracy matters with female armour, representation etc....
...except when historical accuracy does not suit them, at which point fantasy trumps accuracy because of videogames

Resetera will be open and transparent...
...to all members of their secret admin/prominent members discord channels

All questions on moderation policy for public members....
...should be discussed privately in PM's.

New members will be treated with respect and there will be no division/prestige as previously existed....
...unless your account is in junior phase and offers a contrary perspective

« Reply #43564 on: September 06, 2019, 10:07:12 PM »
WHY..... WHY would you post that collection thread, yes spending 55k in 8 years on anime is obscene, here I am self concious about my steam account creeping over 900 games in 15 years (go indie games!) and this dude probably has cel sheets of akira prints or something ( that all I know about anime is Akira and "state of the art, japanese animation" orion home video commericals ).

benjipwns

« Reply #43565 on: September 06, 2019, 10:07:42 PM »
It's happened to a few people here. They read this thread and other sites.
It's funny, it's like resetera is gaf and we're the bore.

Which means... what would the bore be?
:jeanluc

benjipwns

« Reply #43567 on: September 06, 2019, 10:30:36 PM »
straight to The Vault, another Classic ERA thread :)

ResetBanBot

« Reply #43568 on: September 06, 2019, 10:31:46 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #43569 on: September 06, 2019, 10:32:51 PM »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #43571 on: September 06, 2019, 10:42:42 PM »
I got 3 months for bringing up Enzom, apparently its a conspiracy theory by hate groups? What?

Like, I saw the thread where he got caught. Lots of people did...is this gaslighting?
Now you can post about wrasslin here :rejoice

daemon

« Reply #43572 on: September 06, 2019, 10:43:29 PM »
Quote from: incelsiorlef
I'm really sick of this leeway she's getting.

But obviously, she's enabled assholes to latch on to a new talking point to create a caste system of trans people respectable folks like Nat and the "weirdos"

And it's entirely result of her own doing.
Something something, incel just said Zoe killed Alec

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #43573 on: September 06, 2019, 10:45:00 PM »

lol

wait which is the hate group?

benjipwns

« Reply #43574 on: September 06, 2019, 10:47:53 PM »
enzom21

benjipwns

« Reply #43575 on: September 06, 2019, 11:00:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/videogames-huh-hell-is-this-site-im-not-majuladream-he-is-upstairs.139566/page-4#post-24300248

:mindblown :gurl :beli :comeon
Thread locked.

OP is merely getting a temp ban because this wasn't that serious, but we'd very much caution against anyone trying to copycat this sort of thing.
haha but we have fun though

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #43576 on: September 06, 2019, 11:04:58 PM »
BCT didn't go apeshit at a person pretending he was white? They went crazy over Rachel Dolezal.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #43577 on: September 06, 2019, 11:18:38 PM »
BCT didn't go apeshit at a person pretending he was white? They went crazy over Rachel Dolezal.

Enzom Amere Diallo

Tripon

« Reply #43578 on: September 06, 2019, 11:19:11 PM »

daemon

« Reply #43579 on: September 06, 2019, 11:19:29 PM »
Had high hopes for this thread

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-statistical-analysis-of-fgc-racism.139527/

was let down

half of those from Enzom21 before people found out he was white

Thread dies right here for some reason.  :trumps

I got 3 months for bringing up Enzom, apparently its a conspiracy theory by hate groups? What?

Like, I saw the thread where he got caught. Lots of people did...is this gaslighting?
Link please, I need to see this revelation :C

benjipwns

« Reply #43580 on: September 06, 2019, 11:27:02 PM »
https://twitter.com/zackreese/status/1170002053151592450

Ree going to cancel Sega PR next?
yikes, that was the last hope of a company not run by GG Nazis:
I really wish Sega would step in here as the parent company. Atlus are making themselves look like fools.

benjipwns

« Reply #43581 on: September 06, 2019, 11:31:47 PM »
It would probably be a very good idea for the new EiC to write a press release explaining that the GG cancer is now removed from the staff entirely.

There is no way I would have gone to that site given its past and recent history, and I am definitely not the only one.

Someone telling me to check out something on the Escapist is the same as someone telling me to check out a post on Kotaku In Action.
Quote from: shinobi602
Very true. Nick did put out a statement back in July when he took over:

https://www.escapistmagazine.com/v2/2019/07/29/editors-address/

Like I said, Pitts is out and everyone else who was even remotely like him. No GG bullshit will be tolerated on there in any way. I'm only saying that since there's new leadership and a new team, it's basically a new site retaining the same name. Anyway, again, it's fully understandable to have those feelings. But there's some clarification at least on my part.

Moviebob is pretty great. *shrugs
He is!
Yahtzee and MovieBob are still there, and create awesome content!
Yeah dude’s very progressive and slams on trump and alt right dudes all the time.
:yuck

benjipwns

« Reply #43582 on: September 06, 2019, 11:33:15 PM »
Nick defended gamergate and the likes of Colin Moroarty and Daniel Vavra. What is this post? I’ve always taken you as an opportunist and knew eventually you were going to get caught up in something that will possibly split your “friends” in your circle. A lot of your friends are reading this losing their fucking minds right now. Did you reach out to anyone else aside from Nick before making this decision?

You have a lot of friends trying to better the industry on their own terms. You tried to do it with your own site two years ago. Why were those not better choices?
You are just making yourself look worse. Maybe just leave the thread?
I had left the thread. Until someone quoted my post from 2 hours ago.

Here's the deal. Not everyone is going to just give a clean pass to an outlet that effectively hurt people's lives by being a breeding ground of doxxing and harassment of women and minorities. Fucking deal with it.

I find it very telling that Shinobi himself made a great post, where he recognizes people's issues with The Escapist and says he understands where people are coming from, while on the other hand we have posters like you or Spyder trying to shame people into silence. Nah. Shinobi's post made me inquire into the recent changes at The Escapist and i was actually pleasantly surprised. Their forums are not a shitshow, at least on a first passing. I'm not visiting anytime soon until i see where its future lies, but at least there's now a possibility that maybe i will visit in the future. On the other hand, posts like yours have literally no value whatsoever and serve only in trying to shut down a valid position. For reasons.
:hyper

Quote from: SweetNicole
Going to need some sources on this claim on this since several Google searches haven't produced anything for me.
Why are you airing out his friends business like this
And people say cancel culture doesn't exist.

The person who was responsible for making the Escapist into a shithole left.

Shinobi is an Era administrator so let's give this a chance before judging it as a horrible mistake.
Shinobi602 was/is one of my favorite GAF/ERA members, not for his leaks, but his constant positivity and hype that showed through all of the cynicism and hot takes that can be too much to bear on forums like these sometimes
Will definitely be giving this a watch :)
:)

Tripon

« Reply #43583 on: September 06, 2019, 11:37:10 PM »
It would probably be a very good idea for the new EiC to write a press release explaining that the GG cancer is now removed from the staff entirely.

There is no way I would have gone to that site given its past and recent history, and I am definitely not the only one.

Someone telling me to check out something on the Escapist is the same as someone telling me to check out a post on Kotaku In Action.
Quote from: shinobi602
Very true. Nick did put out a statement back in July when he took over:

https://www.escapistmagazine.com/v2/2019/07/29/editors-address/

Like I said, Pitts is out and everyone else who was even remotely like him. No GG bullshit will be tolerated on there in any way. I'm only saying that since there's new leadership and a new team, it's basically a new site retaining the same name. Anyway, again, it's fully understandable to have those feelings. But there's some clarification at least on my part.

Moviebob is pretty great. *shrugs
He is!
Yahtzee and MovieBob are still there, and create awesome content!
Yeah dude’s very progressive and slams on trump and alt right dudes all the time.
:yuck

Yahtzee uses SJW unironically. CANCELED.

So did Alanah Pearce on Funhaus. CANCELED.

So did some NPR journalist on the Weekend update on 1A. CANCELED.
Well, he actually said the full phrase of 'social justice warrior'.

Tripon

« Reply #43584 on: September 06, 2019, 11:38:37 PM »
Mental health charity Take This co-founder and editor-in-chief of The Escapist Magazine Russ Pitts announced yesterday that he will be stepping down from all roles at the former and taking a hiatus from the latter following the publication of a controversial article and a series of comments made to developer Zoe Quinn on Twitter last week.

The article in question, since taken down, was written and published by Pitts on The Escapist and titled 'How Do We Finally Talk About Ethics?' In it, Pitts invoked Gamergate as a vehicle to discuss issues of ethics in the video game industry and journalism - a stance that Quinn criticized shortly after on Twitter. Quinn was a primary target for harassment during Gamergate, which began when an ex-partner of hers went public in gaming communities with various accusations of infidelity and corruption.

To her criticisms, Pitts responded on Twitter, "Sorry Zoe. I genuinely thought you'd probably be over this being all about you. I'll be sure to check in next time." The tweet set off a longer thread between the two during which Pitts said that while he was not on the side of GamerGate, he was not on Quinn's side either.

Since then, Pitts has published an open letter on Twitter apologizing for his statements and announcing his hiatus from The Escapist and Enthusiast Gaming for an undefined period of time, as well as his departure from Take This.

"Last week, in addressing a member of the greater games community, I used words that diminished her experience as a survivor of abuse and disrespected her astonishing and inspirational struggle," the letter reads. "My words hurt her. I hurt her. I hurt everyone who rightfully admires her for her resilience in the face of an unbelievable amount of suffering. I hurt those who look up to me as a leader in this community. I hurt those who believe in the work I am doing. I hurt my friends, my family, my team. I hurt you."

The Escapist was re-launched by Pitts with an acquisition by Enthusiast Gaming in July of last year alongside a pledge that the site would "leave politics at the door." That pledge drew particular attention given that The Escapist in its previous incarnation had been perhaps the largest site to take a pro-Gamergate editorial stance.

Elsewhere in his letter, Pitts said that he had been slowly stepping away from the day-to-day operations of Take This over the past few years and had moved into a mere advisory role, but announced he will resign entirely as chair of the charity's board and from the board in general.

In a statement confirming his resignation from the board, Take This reaffirmed its commitment to improving mental health in video game culture through its various initiatives.

"Our vision is a game community that recognizes the humanity and mental health of game creators and welcomes and supports those in the game community experiencing mental health challenges," the statement reads. "As an organization we will continue to further meaningful dialogue and address how we can all do better in choosing our words and supporting fellow gamers and diverse culture.

"In 2019, we will continue to be a helpful mental health force in streaming through our Ambassador program and with our AFK rooms, a quiet, non-stimulus refuge at all the major video game shows this year. With the support and partnership of many game companies, we will be unveiling many new initiatives in 2019, including games that support our message and best practices for game companies."

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-02-12-russ-pitts-steps-down-from-take-this-on-leave-from-escapist

Is this what Ree is going Ree about?

benjipwns

« Reply #43585 on: September 06, 2019, 11:45:36 PM »
how is it a new team that's a totally new site if it's the same owners and many of the same contributors but just the one editor changed?

benjipwns

« Reply #43586 on: September 06, 2019, 11:49:12 PM »
you'd think having a supporter of Generalplan Ost, Movie Blob, would be worse than someone making a joke at Chelsea Van Valkenburg's expense (you pro-mod fascists can't censor me!)

benjipwns

« Reply #43587 on: September 06, 2019, 11:55:14 PM »
Cool to hear this directly from you, brother. Knowing the kind of stand-up person you are, it would be incredibly disappointing (and totally out of character) to see you roll around in the festering shitpile known as GG - happy to give you a click. Cheers.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #43588 on: September 06, 2019, 11:57:58 PM »
The local Japanese community in my city are having a festival today. Japanese food and stuff. Pretty normal crowd of people, except for the occasional smelly weeb who all stand out like crazy people. I'll try to get some photos of them.
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #43589 on: September 06, 2019, 11:59:01 PM »
So it's accurate to Japan. :japancry

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #43590 on: September 07, 2019, 12:01:02 AM »
The local Japanese community in my city are having a festival today. Japanese food and stuff. Pretty normal crowd of people, except for the occasional smelly weeb who all stand out like crazy people. I'll try to get some photos of them.
who creep shots the creep shotter?

benjipwns

« Reply #43591 on: September 07, 2019, 12:17:45 AM »
User Banned (1 week): peddling conspiracy theories

CNN probably pays the WH for stuff like this. They gotta make themselves look good.

Corporations kissing each other ass and supporting themselves. Fuck corporate media.

User Banned (5 days): inflammatory generalizations, history of infractions

Most americans are fat so they sweat a lot.

More seriously more effective AC and better building standards are a must. Even planting more trees and vegetations contribute to make temps lower.

User banned (duration pending): Trolling a community. Long history of repeated behavior.

The Destiny hivemind at it's finest.

Namecalling, harassing, attacking someone who brings concerns about their favorite toy. And of course spamming the mods en masse to make sure the hivemind is safe.

Afin, if you guys can't stand differents opinions (or lack of praise), and you feel the need to erase whoever is what you like, grow up. Internet forums are not for childish behaviour like yours.
User banned (2 weeks): Posting conspiracy theories, vilifying gaming journalism, junior phase account with previous infractions

after playing the Game i can say some reviews are unfair really
Wouldn’t really say unfair, just too many hidden agendas and vendettas in the industry.
User banned (duration pending): trolling a community, repeated other instances of trolling, account in junior phase

I give absolutely no fucks about this franchise. It's always been trash. Why are we having the logo plastered here?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #43592 on: September 07, 2019, 12:17:59 AM »
https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/552472-antonio-brown-out-of-his-head-oakland-raiders/?do=findComment&comment=22131446

Sometimes I think we shouldn't base everything we think about a person  by what they say, meaning, "cracker".  Sometimes we say things we are sorry for.  Having said that, I do believe Brown is a narcissistic person and will continue to act out and become a problem for the Raiders. I eventually believe he will become such a problem that not a  team will touch him. .  I do believe the tolerant level of society (no thank you democrats, comunist), has changed the way we view the behavior of anyone and had bled over to the NFL.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #43593 on: September 07, 2019, 12:39:17 AM »

It wasn't a perm because they don't know if it's a lie or not.

(Image removed from quote.)

Fake article.

benjipwns

« Reply #43594 on: September 07, 2019, 12:49:37 AM »
it'd be funnier if the ban was six months because that's how long ago Enzom disappeared from the forum

benjipwns

« Reply #43595 on: September 07, 2019, 12:51:32 AM »
also bans of a month or longer require a conference of the mod captains (supposedly) so that one got fired up the list before a bunch of the "duration pendings" they got sitting around :lol

benjipwns

thetylerrob

« Reply #43597 on: September 07, 2019, 01:28:53 AM »
I think the mods on Resetera.com might be corrupt you guys

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #43598 on: September 07, 2019, 01:38:52 AM »
They support Jussie Smollett but not Julian Assange

benjipwns

« Reply #43600 on: September 07, 2019, 01:49:51 AM »
I think the mods on Resetera.com might be corrupt you guys
FACT CHECK: They're just stupid.

Tripon

« Reply #43601 on: September 07, 2019, 01:57:44 AM »

I know all of you are fans of this type of content.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #43602 on: September 07, 2019, 02:36:31 AM »
Nah, they aren’t corrupt or stupid, just filthy hypocrites.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #43603 on: September 07, 2019, 02:39:43 AM »
Opinions are alt-right?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #43604 on: September 07, 2019, 02:47:20 AM »
Opinions are alt-right?
depends on who's they are

Potato

• Senior's Member
Spud

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #43606 on: September 07, 2019, 03:59:57 AM »
It's basically a full time job in itself to keep track of the whole "woke" logorrhea of labels so I'm not exactly surprised Contrapoints slipped out of favour. At least maybe now we won't be drowning in mentions about... him (?) in ERA thread as the "one good Youtuber".
ὕβρις

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #43607 on: September 07, 2019, 04:18:17 AM »

I know all of you are fans of this type of content.

guy going crazy, 1:09 in "i cannot wait to play these games, when I do get a switch"

:confused :what

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #43608 on: September 07, 2019, 04:22:08 AM »
Don't explore your Non Binary Trans folk are a threat to me insecurities on fucking Twitter.

Twitter is only for substituting for the Justice system.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-a-dilemma-about-natalie-wynns-tweet-about-pronouns.138596/post-24292348
ὕβρις

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #43609 on: September 07, 2019, 05:04:15 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-popular-is-snk-in-europe.139525/

:mindblown what the fuck is up with resetera posters acting like SNK was some sort of super unknown entity back in the days.

Nintendo-GAF, Shuri. Nintendo-GAF.

Oops, meant to edit this in. Well, whatever.

You just know if RE was around back in the mid 90s there would be a 400 page thread on Mai's outfit.
^_^

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #43610 on: September 07, 2019, 05:38:42 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-realized-since-2011-ive-spent-more-than-55k-on-games-anime-figures-and-manga.139558/page-7#post-24303676
I have no issue with collecting or spending large amounts on collecting. Crack on, whatever you love if you can afford it.

But I am gonna judge people for what they're collecting; in this case for me personally.....fucking Anime, ugh. A room filled with films and comics and figures and dolls heavily featuring scantily clad young girls with massive tits. Yeah, that's not for me. Can't see the appeal in any way and I can't imagine showing it to people.
>:(

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-realized-since-2011-ive-spent-more-than-55k-on-games-anime-figures-and-manga.139558/page-7#post-24304032
What's your significant other's take on it?
:lol
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #43611 on: September 07, 2019, 05:51:09 AM »
ὕβρις

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #43612 on: September 07, 2019, 07:01:29 AM »
I see nothing wrong with collecting if it makes you happy. (I certainly love collecting old video games)

But I gotta say those sexualized anime figures are kinda not okay

I'm fine with you collecting until I'm not.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #43613 on: September 07, 2019, 08:07:35 AM »
Or maybe the alt-right doesn't actually agree but is using the controversy in a bad-faith effort to divide the left.

It's just a language shortcut probably but I love how it's "the left", "the alt-right" and not just a bubble of hyperconnected people commenting on a pretty arcane Twitter feud involving a minor YouTube celebrity.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-a-dilemma-about-natalie-wynns-tweet-about-pronouns.138596/post-24292373
ὕβρις

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #43614 on: September 07, 2019, 09:45:18 AM »
Quote from: OniLinkPlus
As usual, Natalie Wynn continues to be an incessantly transphobic and enbyphobic trans person. We need to be normalizing asking for pronouns, not treating it like it's an awkward cringy thing. This was an extremely offensive statement but i am in no way surprised she made it. Backlash was absolutely deserved, but knowing Twitter people probably took it too far and went from reasonably upset to sending death threats. I am glad she's off Twitter now, though. Maybe she'll take the time to reflect and actually learn this time
:teehee

Fuck, I thought I was done having to google the latest terms in these culture wars.
Oi Oi

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #43615 on: September 07, 2019, 09:46:12 AM »
Or maybe the alt-right doesn't actually agree but is using the controversy in a bad-faith effort to divide the left.

It's just a language shortcut probably but I love how it's "the left", "the alt-right" and not just a bubble of hyperconnected people commenting on a pretty arcane Twitter feud involving a minor YouTube celebrity.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-a-dilemma-about-natalie-wynns-tweet-about-pronouns.138596/post-24292373

Says the bystander-effect-non-participant.

Pick a side!

:steiner

Quote from: OniLinkPlus
As usual, Natalie Wynn continues to be an incessantly transphobic and enbyphobic trans person. We need to be normalizing asking for pronouns, not treating it like it's an awkward cringy thing. This was an extremely offensive statement but i am in no way surprised she made it. Backlash was absolutely deserved, but knowing Twitter people probably took it too far and went from reasonably upset to sending death threats. I am glad she's off Twitter now, though. Maybe she'll take the time to reflect and actually learn this time
:teehee

Fuck, I thought I was done having to google the latest terms in these culture wars.

Enbyphobia (also called exorsexism) is the irrational fear or hatred of those who do not identify as either male or female, but as a gender outside of the gender binary.
:lol

« Reply #43616 on: September 07, 2019, 09:50:52 AM »
The anime and figurine collecting is interesting though, it's fine when you are youngish and can find a gf who is into weeb shit but what happens as an adult if you are looking for a new relationship and your 50k worth of collection becomes a total turnoff for most people? Give up your collection you put so much time and money into or go scouring the anime conventions for girls like a total paedo?

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #43617 on: September 07, 2019, 09:55:33 AM »
Many languages of the world solved this problem centuries ago by having pronouns that never had gender factored in, or simply did not have pronouns at all, forcing you to address someone by their name.

And for the people that speak these languages, the whole discussion over pronouns is colonialist privilege, since we wouldn’t have this issue were it not for European languages, primarily English, being enforced upon nations and peoples that didn’t have this issue in the first place; it’s a cage of the colonizer’s own making.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-a-dilemma-about-natalie-wynns-tweet-about-pronouns.138596/post-24265347

:dead

Coffee Dog

« Reply #43618 on: September 07, 2019, 10:23:28 AM »
I wish I knew what seperated enbys from being a joke identity like Dolezal or furries. I was educated on trans issues in a way that focused on dysphoria as a terrible awful thing and the primary differentiator between attack helicopter memes and a legitimate issue that requires medical treatment.

Like...I guess I'm "truscum"? But even 5 years ago it seems like such a dysphoria based interpretation was the norm. Is it just because Dolezal had bad PR, and other than her we've moved to a free for all, "you're whatever identity you want" orgy?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #43619 on: September 07, 2019, 10:25:01 AM »
But beyond that little tangent, seems like the simple solution is call a person by their common name. Problem solved. Pronouns are kinda rude to use when the person you’re talking about it physically present anyways

this person is crazy