Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3751539 times)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #6240 on: March 28, 2019, 10:20:38 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-fbi-doj-to-review-the-outrageous-jussie-smollett-case-in-chicago-it-is-an-embarrassment-to-our-nation.108124/post-19309638
Quote from: Pata Hikari
I have some bad news
That the CPD ruined any chance of justice being done by trying to frame him? I knew that already
He's innocent now? I know the charges were dropped, but I thought he still orchestrated the attack against himself.
There isnt any evidence supporting this. All the CPD has is a "confession" by two immigrants that they wont release the tapes for (because it's the cops threatening them with ICE until they agreed to lie)

Hey, remember when questioning any aspect of smolletts claims copped you a ban for conspiracy theories?

Propagandhim

« Reply #6241 on: March 28, 2019, 10:23:47 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-fbi-doj-to-review-the-outrageous-jussie-smollett-case-in-chicago-it-is-an-embarrassment-to-our-nation.108124/post-19309638
Quote from: Pata Hikari
I have some bad news
That the CPD ruined any chance of justice being done by trying to frame him? I knew that already
He's innocent now? I know the charges were dropped, but I thought he still orchestrated the attack against himself.
There isnt any evidence supporting this. All the CPD has is a "confession" by two immigrants that they wont release the tapes for (because it's the cops threatening them with ICE until they agreed to lie)

Hey, remember when questioning any aspect of smolletts claims copped you a ban for conspiracy theories?

Given what he says, it doesn't even get to the level of conspiracy theory.  It's public knowledge that they were born in the US and are citizens.  ICE  :lol  This guy is just a moron saying the wrong shit. 

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #6242 on: March 28, 2019, 10:26:40 AM »
I for one am happy they are re-doubling down on smollet's innocence, it's bound to be hilarious sometime down the road.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
sigh

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #6244 on: March 28, 2019, 10:28:49 AM »
Given what he says, it doesn't even get to the level of conspiracy theory.  It's public knowledge that they were born in the US and are citizens.  ICE  :lol  This guy is just a moron saying the wrong shit.

Nah, a chunk of era are steadfastly refusing to believe the obvious stated explanation as to why charges were dropped, and are going with some variant of this:
This case is so absurd it needs to be objectively examined. Either
- CPD fucked up
- SA is corrupt as fuck
- He's actually innocent
- Some combination of the above

oooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr none of the above but its not worth the time, effort, community backlash and expense to hound a guy for a pretty lightweight charge

agrajag

« Reply #6245 on: March 28, 2019, 10:30:32 AM »
isnt buttplug also those things?

he's one of them homo-sexuals

Boredfrom

« Reply #6246 on: March 28, 2019, 10:36:48 AM »
Why the fuck they let Trump and his fans let dictate the terms of the debate? Who the fuck cares that Trump is a hypocrite, how is news? How exonerates Jussie?

Propagandhim

« Reply #6247 on: March 28, 2019, 10:36:48 AM »

Nah, a chunk of era are steadfastly refusing to believe the obvious stated explanation as to why charges were dropped, and are going with some variant of this:
This case is so absurd it needs to be objectively examined. Either
- CPD fucked up
- SA is corrupt as fuck
- He's actually innocent
- Some combination of the above

oooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr none of the above but its not worth the time, effort, community backlash and expense to hound a guy for a pretty lightweight charge

Oh, most def.  A few weeks ago they were all mad that Jussie was 'ruining it for all people of color' and now they're happy about him walking because it's a jab at all the 'white supremacists'.  Weird shit.  It was previously assumed he would have been invariably punished so the former reaction made sense.  But now that the option of pissing off racists exists, they're happy to go with that one and retroactively create excuses like, "The CPD fumbled the case or are a bunch of racists out to get him from the beginning" when there's no new evidence or indication anything has changed.  Smollett's bullshit was as clear as it ever was.  They just want to score points for their team.  These people suck so hard.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #6248 on: March 28, 2019, 10:39:17 AM »
Can you link your source to that information? I haven't seen anything suggesting that the CPD did anything like that?
It’s a google search away you sea lion

http://www.abajournal.com/magazine/article/chicago_police_false_confessions

you're sealioning now for asking for receipts that the CPD extorted a false confession in this case.

literally un-fucking-believable.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #6249 on: March 28, 2019, 10:40:56 AM »
I for one am happy they are re-doubling down on smollet's innocence, it's bound to be hilarious sometime down the road.

It might not be hilarious down the road. The story might just be "They let him go and he got away with it. The End".

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #6250 on: March 28, 2019, 10:43:02 AM »
> make up stupid conspiracy theory with literally nothing to back it up
> "woah, wtf, where are you getting that from?"
> "Don't sealion me bro"

:mindblown

Propagandhim

« Reply #6251 on: March 28, 2019, 10:43:06 AM »
Definitely more than one that went from 'fuck this guy' to 'lol this owns'.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #6253 on: March 28, 2019, 10:44:57 AM »
he's one of them homo-sexuals
well no one is perfect i guess

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #6254 on: March 28, 2019, 10:46:32 AM »
also to compare with this jussie thing, someone should just look up what the balloon boy dad got. seems like it was a similar false report kind of thing.

edit:

On December 23, 2009, a judge sentenced Richard Heene to 90 days in jail and 100 hours of community service. He was also ordered to write a formal apology to the agencies that searched for Falcon. Mayumi Heene was sentenced to 20 days in jail, to be served through jail-supervised community service for two days a week. Richard Heene was also ordered to pay $36,000 in restitution

In a 2015 interview with Today magazine, Heene stated that the incident was not a hoax.

Sounds pretty similar :lol

Propagandhim

« Reply #6255 on: March 28, 2019, 10:47:48 AM »

I only see that muteKi guy, and he is getting absolutely shat upon at Era. 

Yes I am defending era's honor again, but man.. "you guys" are so full of shit sometimes.  Reading this thread you'd think the entirety of era thinks he's innocent.

There are a bunch of people in that thread that are contented with the result of the dropped charges because of what it means to people who are pissed off.  Many don't even think he's innocent - that's the point. 

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #6256 on: March 28, 2019, 10:48:10 AM »

Yes I am defending era's honor again, but man.. "you guys" are so full of shit sometimes.  Reading this thread you'd think the entirety of era thinks he's innocent.

well you don't see the rest of "they" returning the thread because they're onto their next outrage.

Boredfrom

« Reply #6257 on: March 28, 2019, 10:49:04 AM »

Dude... we are talking about a new thread we’re Trump spergs about the case...

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #6258 on: March 28, 2019, 10:49:18 AM »
More like YUCK-a

:nope

Fucking bogan with his anorexia fetish :rodney
Margs

Boredfrom

« Reply #6259 on: March 28, 2019, 10:51:33 AM »

This is the most recent thread:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-fbi-doj-to-review-the-outrageous-jussie-smollett-case-in-chicago-it-is-an-embarrassment-to-our-nation-see-staff-post.108124/page-3

Bronx Man and Pata hikari in full defense force.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #6260 on: March 28, 2019, 10:52:47 AM »
"They"

Isn't it like one guy who didn't seem to know any details suggesting Jussie might be innocent and he pretty much knows he's wrong now?  lol

By they I meant the prosecutor or whoever's final decision it was to cut the case loose.

It sets a really bad precedent to allow someone to not be charged for a crime the prosecutors know they comitted. Why have laws if you're not going to punish people for breaking them? And this wasn't jaywalking... the guy lied to police about one of the worst things you can lie about, all out of a desire for wealth and attention.

Propagandhim

« Reply #6261 on: March 28, 2019, 10:54:16 AM »
Okay, I made a mistake - I thought you were referring to my post where I used 'they'.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #6262 on: March 28, 2019, 10:54:55 AM »
I definitely saw 2 or 3 people claiming that they dismissed charges because the police railroaded him, and that he is an innocent man who is just another victim of the racist CPD

Boredfrom

« Reply #6263 on: March 28, 2019, 10:55:28 AM »
And I'm referring to this statement:

I'm discussing Momo  claiming "they" are doubkling down on his innocence;  I see literally one person doing that, and the guy didn't even know the brother's confessed.

You know.. Momo's post that most of you liked and/or responded to without pointing out that people proclaiming him innocent are being shat upon on era...

Continue to REEEEEE about me pointing out you guys are sometimes full of shit though.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-fbi-doj-to-review-the-outrageous-jussie-smollett-case-in-chicago-it-is-an-embarrassment-to-our-nation-see-staff-post.108124/page-3

Jesus, Riotous...

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #6264 on: March 28, 2019, 10:55:49 AM »
My 'they' is only from reading this thread I have no idea about the number or frequency of such claims as I don't generally click through or read anything on era unless I find the subject matter to be the toppest of keks.

Boredfrom

« Reply #6265 on: March 28, 2019, 10:56:55 AM »
My 'they' is only from reading this thread I have no idea about the number or frequency of such claims as I don't generally click through or read anything on era unless I find the subject matter to be the toppest of keks.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #6266 on: March 28, 2019, 10:57:08 AM »
Problem is, to the casual

political casuals

lol

Boredfrom

« Reply #6267 on: March 28, 2019, 10:58:46 AM »
And I'm referring to this statement:

I'm discussing Momo  claiming "they" are doubkling down on his innocence;  I see literally one person doing that, and the guy didn't even know the brother's confessed.

You know.. Momo's post that most of you liked and/or responded to without pointing out that people proclaiming him innocent are being shat upon on era...

Continue to REEEEEE about me pointing out you guys are sometimes full of shit though.

Jesus, Riotous...

Yeah that's the other guy that got laughed out of the other thread and refuses to respond to anyone pointing out how wrong he is.

So 2 people

Deepwater and Bronx Man are also impliying this.

Why the fuck you can’t admit you are wrong for once?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #6268 on: March 28, 2019, 10:59:07 AM »
It sets a really bad precedent to allow someone to not be charged for a crime the prosecutors know they comitted. Why have laws if you're not going to punish people for breaking them? And this wasn't jaywalking... the guy lied to police about one of the worst things you can lie about, all out of a desire for wealth and attention.

The entire concept of plea deals is about skipping the costs involved with a person getting their legally protected day in court.
There's Justice with a capital J, and there's the realpolitik of The Justice System.

Sometimes the two align, sometimes they don't.

Like... I don't think what he did wasn't scummy as all hell, but the legal ramifications - not the moral or ethical ones - are really light for doing that.

e: and yeah, I fully believe the Police had built a pretty good case, so when they got him in court on some light charges, testifying under oath, they could then ambush him with bigger more serious charges like perjury, obstruction of justice, criminal conspiracy, etc and get a meatier conviction.

But the ASA couldn't be bothered to take him to court on those light weight charges.

Breh... I literally linked to two people, today, literally claiming he's 100% innocent and its a police fit up, and the literal posts in which they are claiming that

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6269 on: March 28, 2019, 10:59:18 AM »
Problem is, to the casual

political casuals

lol

Probably skipped the tutorial and played through the 2016 campaign on Easy mode without even doing all the optional sidequests (like voting).
©@©™

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #6270 on: March 28, 2019, 11:00:21 AM »
More like YUCK-a

:nope

Fucking bogan with his anorexia fetish :rodney

Joe this guy hurt my feelings

Coitus

« Reply #6271 on: March 28, 2019, 11:00:40 AM »
The only thing I want to know is whether it's pronounced like Juicy or not.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #6272 on: March 28, 2019, 11:03:05 AM »
The only thing I want to know is whether it's pronounced like Juicy or not.

I heard some news anchor pronounce it jessie.

:shrug

Deepwater and Bronx Man are also impliying this.

Why the fuck you can’t admit you are wrong for once?

I see it now and yeah it's ridiculous.

I do agree it's worthy of a "they", I apologize.

But... in the other thread people are getting jumped on for saying they think he's innocent. 

BUT I APOLOGIZE PLEASE FORGIVE ME

What's with this "admit I'm wrong for once?" bullshit though. I've done that several times here.

:rodney

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #6273 on: March 28, 2019, 11:05:58 AM »
What's with this "admit I'm wrong for once?" bullshit though. I've done that several times here.
but THEY havent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :maf :maf :maf :maf :maf :maf :maf :maf :maf :maf :maf

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #6274 on: March 28, 2019, 11:06:12 AM »

The entire concept of plea deals is about skipping the costs involved with a person getting their legally protected day in court.
There's Justice with a capital J, and there's the realpolitik of The Justice System.

Like... I don't think what he did wasn't scummy as all hell, but the legal ramifications - not the moral or ethical ones - are really light for doing that.

This wasn't a plea deal though. The public may see it that way, he did "community service" (two days in an airconditioned room licking envelopes) and he "paid a fine" (which probably cost less than his most expensive suit), but he still gets to claim he's innocent and that the "real attackers" are out there, and that the CPD is racist and failed to do their jobs.

BisMarckie

« Reply #6275 on: March 28, 2019, 11:06:48 AM »
(((They)))

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #6276 on: March 28, 2019, 11:07:49 AM »
Half the thread is still intimating that the cops were out to get juicy(an innocent*).

Boredfrom

« Reply #6277 on: March 28, 2019, 11:08:48 AM »

This wasn't a plea deal though. The public may see it that way, he did "community service" (two days in an airconditioned room licking envelopes) and he "paid a fine" (which probably cost less than his most expensive suit), but he still gets to claim he's innocent and that the "real attackers" are out there, and that the CPD is racist and failed to do their jobs.

The leaked letter implies that they know that they fucked up and they are trying to cover their asses,  that’s why people were reacting negatively.

Propagandhim

« Reply #6278 on: March 28, 2019, 11:08:56 AM »
So many fucking Sea Lions in this thread

:rodney

Like fuckin' Sea World over here, let me tell ya

BisMarckie

« Reply #6279 on: March 28, 2019, 11:09:20 AM »
This filler wordfilter :dead

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #6280 on: March 28, 2019, 11:12:42 AM »

It was an 'arrangement', which I infer to be the same as a plea deal, except a plea deal requires an admission of guilt.
If what this guy says is accurate:
i'm still confused to the uproar this has caused. Is it mainly because of the news coverage when it happened? What was he being charged with, filing a false police report? In IL his case could be considered a felony, but penalty is 30 days community service and a max of a 10k fine.
they get the same result doing this as maybe getting that at trial.
But they also get to avoid it becoming Black Man Vs Chicago PD in the news.
And they also avoid any risk of getting a jury of Pata Hikaris who are gonna go "NOPE, POLICE DONE IT" regardless of any evidence, and have him skate actually exonerated.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #6281 on: March 28, 2019, 11:15:12 AM »
Has John McAfee fucked a sealion yet?

Boredfrom

« Reply #6282 on: March 28, 2019, 11:15:45 AM »
Can we somehow stay on topic and not relitigate the case for the umpteenth time?

Trump is a hypocritical scumbag that uses racial tensions for political gain. What is new?

BisMarckie

« Reply #6283 on: March 28, 2019, 11:16:47 AM »
Has John McAfee fucked a sealion yet?

Saving that for his inauguration :american

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #6284 on: March 28, 2019, 11:18:13 AM »
I’m saying that, CPD locking up their key witnesses in a hotel for seven days deserves scrutiny.

This dude is an actual moron

Propagandhim

« Reply #6285 on: March 28, 2019, 11:19:56 AM »

It was an 'arrangement', which I infer to be the same as a plea deal, except a plea deal requires an admission of guilt.
If what this guy says is accurate:
i'm still confused to the uproar this has caused. Is it mainly because of the news coverage when it happened? What was he being charged with, filing a false police report? In IL his case could be considered a felony, but penalty is 30 days community service and a max of a 10k fine.
they get the same result doing this as maybe getting that at trial.
But they also get to avoid it becoming Black Man Vs Chicago PD in the news.
And they also avoid any risk of getting a jury of Pata Hikaris who are gonna go "NOPE, POLICE DONE IT" regardless of any evidence, and have him skate actually exonerated.

I think people are more interested in the admission of guilt.  It was just so egregious to lie about something like this - not for the Trump people that may feel like they're characterized as predators, but for legit victims of racial crime.  People want an asshole to admit he did something wrong - they want it to go to trial with the available evidence and they're not getting that. He could be exonerated but at least the details of the case would be publicly available.  That admission is much more important for many people than the desire for Jussie to sit in prison.  The FBI is investigating the incident where he faked a chemical mail attack.  I mean, come on.  Do we have to go along and forget about this one too?  Will someone just give this guy a chance to say, "I am a fucking idiot and I made all this shit up."  After causing such a stir, he's just going to go back to work like nothing happened?

Fucking sea lions, man.

PogiJones

« Reply #6286 on: March 28, 2019, 11:27:24 AM »

No, a bunch in the previous thread started suggesting he's innocent, including Prominent Member excelsiorlef:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/breaking-charges-dropped-in-case-against-jussie-smollett-see-staff-post.107729/post-19252253
I mean this is a pretty fascinating thing

Cops get to scream we did it right
Jussi gets to scream I'm innocent

It's all sealed

Which tells me the Cops didn't do it right and this is the way to let them save face.

Like this is being done in such a way that the Cops get to scream about "injustice" lol

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #6288 on: March 28, 2019, 11:28:42 AM »

I get that that's the case and that on an administrative level this is best for the prosecutor's office, but it'll still never sit right with me that any case is "too much effort" to prosecute, especially when the prosecutor can say unequivocally that the defendant is guilty.

At least prosecutors on the OJ trial can hold their head's high and say they tried.

And also, what Propagandhim said.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #6289 on: March 28, 2019, 11:33:09 AM »
I think people are more interested in the admission of guilt.  It was just so egregious to lie about something like this - not for the Trump people that may feel like they're characterized as predators, but for legit victims of racial crime.  People want an asshole to admit he did something wrong - they want it to go to trial with the available evidence and they're not getting that. He could be exonerated but at least the details of the case would be publicly available.  That admission is much more important for many people than the desire for Jussie to sit in prison.  The FBI is investigating the incident where he faked a chemical mail attack.  I mean, come on.  Do we have to go along and forget about this one too?  Will someone just give this guy a chance to say, "I am a fucking idiot and I made all this shit up."  After causing such a stir, he's just going to go back to work like nothing happened?

Fucking sea lions, man.

Sure, I agree, but if he's not prepared to admit he did it now, and still came out with that ballsy-as-hell PR claiming he's been exonerated and how the sanctity of the court of justice not the court of public opinion must be preserved after appearing on fucking good morning america and putting the whole thing squarely into trial by press, he's not going to get Parry Masoned on the stand.

Like... even if he was found guilty, does he seem the type who'd come clean about it and admit his mistake, or does he seem the type who'd continue to play the victim card?

Yeah, the CPD probably are fuming, but honestly, fuck them. They can take the PR hit on this, because they have a goddamn laundry list of shit that they've skated on.

Propagandhim

« Reply #6290 on: March 28, 2019, 11:38:46 AM »

Fucking sea lions, man.

Sure, I agree, but if he's not prepared to admit he did it now, and still came out with that ballsy-as-hell PR claiming he's been exonerated and how the sanctity of the court of justice not the court of public opinion must be preserved after appearing on fucking good morning america and putting the whole thing squarely into trial by press, he's not going to get Parry Masoned on the stand.

Like... even if he was found guilty, does he seem the type who'd come clean about it and admit his mistake, or does he seem the type who'd continue to play the victim card?

Yeah, the CPD probably are fuming, but honestly, fuck them. They can take the PR hit on this, because they have a goddamn laundry list of shit that they've skated on.

Actually, I think he might:  the courts may have a lot of leverage in forcing his hand with a preponderance of evidence and may reduce his sentence if he just admitted to it.  And this isn't about the CPD's PR or what they deserve.  The CPD doesn't gain anything by Smollett admitting guilt - in fact, this may be the best possible outcome for them because it casts them in a pretty favorable light as the lynchpin preservers of justice in a corrupt system.  It's everyone else who now knows the justice system's asymmetrical weighting that loses.  Without confidence in a system that forces people to the fire to produce an admission/decision of guilt, there's going to be uncertainty wherever there is credible deniability thanks to shitheads like Smollett.  The justice system is designed to close that gap and reduce uncertainty in order to protect victims of racial crime.   Whether we like it or not, there is racial tension built on the perception of race-related crime and this sort of shit exacerbates an existing problem.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 11:43:55 AM by Propagandhim »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #6291 on: March 28, 2019, 11:43:37 AM »
Actually, I think he might:  the courts may have a lot of leverage in forcing his hand with a preponderance of evidence and may reduce his sentence if he just admitted to it.  And this isn't about the CPD's PR or what they deserve.  The CPD doesn't gain anything by Smollett admitting guilt - in fact, this may be the best possible outcome for them because it casts them in a pretty favorable light as the lynchpin preservers of justice in a corrupt system.  It's everyone else who now knows the justice system's asymmetrical weighting that loses.

I dunno.
I'll fully admit this is baseless armchair psychology, but a dude who would stage a hate crime in such a way that he can single handedly fight off 2 fucking ripped dudes who jump him, then who goes on national tv talking about what a hero he is to stick up for [KEY_DEMOGRAPHICS] and singing about being the gay tupac... seems to me to be the type of dude who'd take the extra 16 hours community service (oh noes) by pleading not guilty, and continue to do a press tour about how the racist homophobic SYSTEM trapped him and he was the innocent hero all along.

e:
Like... there's shades of munchausens all over this shit

Propagandhim

« Reply #6292 on: March 28, 2019, 11:44:43 AM »
Actually, I think he might:  the courts may have a lot of leverage in forcing his hand with a preponderance of evidence and may reduce his sentence if he just admitted to it.  And this isn't about the CPD's PR or what they deserve.  The CPD doesn't gain anything by Smollett admitting guilt - in fact, this may be the best possible outcome for them because it casts them in a pretty favorable light as the lynchpin preservers of justice in a corrupt system.  It's everyone else who now knows the justice system's asymmetrical weighting that loses.

I dunno.
I'll fully admit this is baseless armchair psychology, but a dude who would stage a hate crime in such a way that he can single handedly fight off 2 fucking ripped dudes who jump him, then who goes on national tv talking about what a hero he is to stick up for [KEY_DEMOGRAPHICS] and singing about being the gay tupac... seems to me to be the type of dude who'd take the extra 16 hours community service (oh noes) by pleading not guilty, and continue to do a press tour about how the racist homophobic SYSTEM trapped him and he was the innocent hero all along.

e:
Like... there's shades of munchausens all over this shit

:lol  maybe

PogiJones

« Reply #6293 on: March 28, 2019, 11:45:21 AM »
Errr.. that is not her claiming he's innocent.

Lots of era are going with the "cops screwed something up" narrative.

She is doing that "just asking questions" shit... but in another part of that thread she resigned to the fact Jussie claimed the attackers were white and there isn't a good explanation for that.

It's her inferring it. And you've got a bad "err..." "um..." habit going on.

And thinking I'd willingly look at all of excel's posts for more context for a more accurate accusation  :neogaf

PogiJones

« Reply #6294 on: March 28, 2019, 11:48:19 AM »
I'm actually not sure about the "um..." But you've got at least two "err..."s on the first page of your post history, which is as deep as I'm willing to go.

PogiJones

« Reply #6295 on: March 28, 2019, 11:49:25 AM »
Also, it seems you use two periods instead of three for many of your ellipses  :rage

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #6296 on: March 28, 2019, 12:12:46 PM »
”””They”””

filler, can you sort this out for these amateurs?

Top page:
#FreeEtoilet

IMPORTANT MOD-EDIT:
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 12:29:17 PM by bork »
Margs

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #6298 on: March 28, 2019, 12:25:37 PM »
kojima was right yet again :rejoice