Author Topic: The Angelic Initiative |OT| That's true.  (Read 8610 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
The Angelic Initiative |OT| That's true.
« on: March 25, 2019, 08:12:54 AM »

The Angelic Initiative is an all-volunteer organization on a mission to trigger the Awakening NOW. In an age in which incredibly dangerous weapons are continuing to proliferate, nothing matters more than enlisting Higher Dimension support to create a climate for peace. We conduct daily, Angelically-Guided, Multi-Dimensional Energy Healing sessions in Washington D.C. to heal the root causes of warfare and trigger the Awakening whose time has surely come. We are compiling footage of our work in the Capitol and post videos daily.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Why does Jamie say "That's true" so often?
Answer: In many of these videos Jamie has the Fact-Checker job, not the Primary-Channel job. The Fact-Checker is also focusing up into the Higher Dimensions, and attempting to discern what the highest-vibration voice is saying in any particular moment. When the Primary-Channel goofs, the Fact-Checker says something along the lines of: "Hold up. That isn't what I notice." Often those segments are cut out of the episode, so we aren't misleading people who just jump in for a few minutes of a video and then jump out again before they hear the "hold up, that isn't what I notice." By the time we complete editing an episode, to the best of our awareness everything that's in it is true. Here are some episodes where the Jamie-Collective has the role of Primary Channel: Episodes 799-800, Episodes 919-920, and Episodes 1012-1013. There are also others, in earlier seasons.

2. What are you doing with your arms?
Answer: Everyone has intuitive channels. Whatever the channels are resting upon is where our "intuition" is coming from. Because gravity is real, intuitive channels fall down when we don't hold them up. We are repeatedly lifting up our intuitive channels so they get out of the soup of confusion, fear, and untruth that is rampant in human society. We do this so we can hear God.

In this episode: Wiser Minds Above answered frequently asked questions, including "Why does one team member do most of the channeling, while the other one mostly says 'That's True?'" and "What are you doing with your arms?" Then, the soul of Mother Mary speaks to humanity about the reality of living in God's House.

Remember "AMCAT": Align with Divine flow, MERGE with subject, Channels UP to the Guides, Ask for help with what the issues represent, be the witness. all techniques go here, and Trust with a proper close to create the Sacred Seal.

Lynn McGonagill is the Founder and Teaching Channel of the Lightworkers Healing Method™. To date, she has invested twenty-three years in training with higher-dimension Avatars. For the past thirteen years, she has maintained a full time Lightworkers Healing Method™ practice working with thousands of clients. And for the past six years, she has taught this unique and powerful Angelically guided energy healing art through a progressive series of experiential weekend workshops at various locations including Kripalu and the Institute of Noetic Sciences. Her first book, The Lightworkers Healing Method: BE Who Your Soul Wants You To Be, is a how-to manual of the Lightworkers Healing Method™ core curriculum.

Yes, she channels Higher Dimension teachers like Esther Hicks channels Abraham. Yes, she heals people just like John of God. But the most amazing thing about her is that she teaches other people to do the same thing. She is creating a WAVE of Esther Hicks/John of God healer-channelers. Her mission? To help everyone to live their own missions, their own soul plans. To help everyone BE who their souls came here to be, and become part of the transformation.

Prior to dedicating herself to her work with the higher-dimension Avatars to channel this healing method, Lynn had a successful 20-year career in business. She began that career at the prestigious Price Waterhouse Accounting firm, was the Controller with a $200 million manufacturing company, and was a partner in another CPA (Accounting) firm.

Before Lynn's brother Allen died, she was living a "normal" life as a CPA with her own firm. Allen had experienced a death and revival experience in his final weeks. Back in his body afterward, he promised Lynn that if he died, and if he could, he would come back to tell her about it. Two weeks after his death, in February 1990, Allen kept that promise. Over the next 16 months, Lynn gradually followed her brother into the higher dimensions. By requiring that she reach higher to meet him each time, Allen was teaching Lynn inter-dimensional travel.

One day in June of 1991, the breakthrough occurred. Lynn was asking Allen for help about a particular issue when he exclaimed, "You're just missing it! You're missing the whole thing!" He then turned sideways and disappeared. Behind where he had been, she could see many beings, all out-of-body, just like him. Eventually, Lynn realized there were Guides in that group: wise, loving beings absolutely determined to support those of us who are in bodies. At that point, the Guides, Angels and Lightbeings took over Lynn's training. They started showing her ways to work with the energy of the Universe. The Guides opened doors to other times, other dimensions, other vibrations, to the endless healing power and loving force of Divine flow. The Lightworkers Healing Method™ was born.

In 1994, the messages began: "You aren't doing your work in the world. Sell your accounting practice." As so many of us so often do, she ignored her guidance. Almost five years later, the Universe pushed her out of the nest: she got ill. Disabled with fibromyalgia, she could no longer work. She was forced to walk away from the business world.

After trying everything from western medicine to raw foods to reiki and finding no relief, she decided to try the "energy tricks" she'd been learning. This powerful method brought her back to vibrant health, and through her own healing journey, she found healing for so many others. In 1999, she began seeing clients - just a few friends at first, then friends of friends, and so on and so on. Her training intensified as she facilitated these healing sessions. In every session her Teachers showed Lynn new facets, new techniques, new doorways to helping people come into vibrational alignment with their soul's plan for their life.

In 2007, the messages began again: "You are not doing your work in the world. We didn't go through all of this effort just for you. Share with others what we have taught you." Lynn began to experiment with teaching a few select students. Encouraged by their success, she gradually expanded into larger groups. The Lightworkers Healing Method™ is now spreading peace, joy, and healing both nationally and internationally.

Thanks to PogiJones and Tektonic for their valuable contributions to our channels to our new guides, Lynn-Life and Jamie-Body-Mind.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 09:38:31 AM by benjipwns »

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
Re: The Angelic Initiative |OT| That's true.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 08:15:11 AM »
That's True.... Remember, TRIGGER THE AWAKENING

BisMarckie

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 08:16:24 AM »
You aren't doing your work in the world. Sell your accounting practice.

Kara annihilated.

benjipwns

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 08:25:20 AM »
I read a whole bunch of the horseshit educational content Lynn-Life posted on her website, so I may be able to answer other questions.

I cannot answer any about the extensive lore, those appear to be only outlined in the 1100+ videos.

I will not rewatch all of these over the course of a few days like I did every episode of On Cinema At The Cinema after coming back across Tim's Trial. Even I have limits.

They actually are kinda relaxing if you just put them on and don't really listen to what nonsense dimensional information Lynn-Life is expounding about.

BisMarckie

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 08:30:02 AM »
They actually are kinda relaxing if you just put them on and don't really listen to what nonsense dimensional information Lynn-Life is expounding about.

FACT CHECK: Hold up.That isn‘t what I notice! :bolo

BisMarckie

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2019, 08:30:28 AM »
I mean :preach

benjipwns

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2019, 08:30:31 AM »
This one is a kinda good introduction because it's sorta about regular stuff but at the same time you get all their weirdo quirks and strange lore and then they start talking about leaves that fell on them and trying to figure out what it means and Lynn-Life explains about some bug or I dunno when you start to type these out...

In this episode: Members of Team Awakening continue the efforts to establish a Bullying-Free Zone inside the Failed Zone of dimensions. Meanwhile, Wiser Minds Above send repeated messages to members of the Spirit World and members of Nature Realms: The Spirit World and Nature Realms need to work together.

The music used in this episode is a selection from "Last March of the Ents" composed by Howard Shore for the film score of The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers.

OTHER-DIMENSIONAL PRESENCES IN THIS EPISODE:

(0:12) Child Souls: Team Awakening is working to rescue souls of dead children from the even deeper denser dimensions. These souls pass through the Host Bodies at the level of Earth and its Environs on their way to a Consistent Source of Significantly Higher Vibrations.

(0:25) Search For Truth Community: The Search for Truth Pillar is the command center for the effort to Manifest the Divine Plan. It is staffed by a team of presences from multiple dimensions who are assigned to constantly search for Truth and upgrade the standards of Integrity to that which will work to Manifest the Divine Plan. Our intention is to Manifest the Divine Plan, no matter what anyone else does or doesn't do. Team Awakening is the leadership team of the Search for Truth Community. The SFT energy pillar travels through many dimensional levels, intersecting with host lives in larger and smaller dimensions.

(0:29) Wiser Minds Above: Regardless of our Dimension of Origin, there are always Wiser Minds above all of us. These presences send down guidance, instruction, and information to those presences who are looking up and listening.

(2:27) Pan: Pan is the Guardian soul of the Nature Realms. He has a long affiliation with the Search for Truth community. Pan is currently working to rescue child souls from the even deeper denser dimensions.

DIMENSIONAL LEVELS IN THIS EPISODE:

(0:14) Even Deeper Denser Dimensions: There are billions of dimensions smaller than the Ground Zero dimension, contained within our cells, molecules, atoms, and smaller sub-atomic particles. The living conditions in these dimensions are horrific, due to the suppressions of larger dimensions, including our own.

(1:58) Failed Zone / Contaminated Zone: The Failed Zone, also known as the Contaminated Zone, is a contaminated series of dimensions that reaches as far as members of Team Awakening have been able to reach, see, or connect to for the past several years. Lies, ingratitude, selfishness, and dodging responsibility have infected all presences within this zone.

(8:05) Ground Zero: The Ground Zero dimension is the dense dimension in which the Lynn-Life and Jamie-Body-Mind host lives are located. "Ground Zero Planet Earth" is the specific dimensional level and planet on which the Angelic Initiative videos are filmed. Ground Zero is inside the Contaminated Zone.

benjipwns

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2019, 08:32:10 AM »
also reading that description, the music is totally Jamie-Body-Mind, her tweets back when she was "normal" had a lot of stuff about Lord of the Rings/Star Wars/Hobbit/etc. soundtracks being magical

from the doxxing in the garbage thread:
Jamie-Mind-Body's tweets used to be normal college girl stuff, then she just sorta stopped in late 2014, which is when these videos start, she doesn't have a schizophrenia story or anything on the website
https://twitter.com/ForgetfulDeity/status/263407945977581568
https://twitter.com/ForgetfulDeity/status/511527753112641537

Checks out

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2019, 08:33:24 AM »
These one is a kinda good introduction because it's sorta about regular stuff but at the same time you get all their weirdo quirks and strange lore and then they start talking about leaves that fell on them and trying to figure out what it means and Lynn-Life explains about some bug or I dunno when you start to type these out...

there goes my freetime... i will be the bore lore expert

benjipwns

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2019, 08:58:32 AM »
One of their most popular videos:

The Angelic Initiative, Episode 710 - Cool & Uncool Trees

In this episode: Members of Team Awakening communicate with trees and grasses, inviting them to join us in the effort of holding space for Souls to move through to the Light. We are shown of presences in multiple dimensional levels reacting to the realities of life in the contaminated zone.

benjipwns

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2019, 09:17:21 AM »
alright, there's some answers here in their very first Angelic Initiative video

look at Lynn-Life teaching a class in 2013, just your standard self-help horseshit gussied up:

THEN November 2013 "the Angels" increased the intensity of the messages... and in May 2014 "the Angels" called the Lightworkers to D.C. to bring Peace to the Biosphere...Lynn and Jamie (who is confirmed here as her daughter) are the only ones to respond... this is what they shaved their heads for:

They go stand by the White House as Obama drives by and send him peaceful energy:

Lynn McGonagill is the Founder and Teaching Channel of the Lightworkers Healing Method. Angels speak through her with channeled messages. In spring of 2014, their messages became more intense. It became clear that our Biosphere is in grave danger, and everyone must do their part to prevent a global disaster.

The Angels relocated Lynn, with another Lightworker and their videographer, to Washington D.C. to hold a Pillar for Peace in the White House. These videos are daily records of their work. Should we survive, they will be compiled into a full-length documentary.

Those of you concerned about Jamie-Mind-Body's... chest... this video may have further answers. Especially as they try to connect and channel the angels, though they don't know the proper hand movements yet.

Then Lynn-Life starts harassing teaching random people who come by the White House:

Taylor Haggerty
3 years ago
There is lots of audio distortion in this episode. From what I know about spiritual and paranormal activity, it means that there were lots of entities there during this recording. That or there was one very strong entity. Do you work with all sorts of vague spirits or are your usually possessed or working with one, or a few particular spirits? Also, I noticed Jamie was missing from this video. Was she busy that day or was she being the camera person? If not who is filming this video!!!

Jamie-Body-Mind's first conducting of a session, here the arm movements have been almost perfected, too quick

and Taylor is still demanding answers
Taylor Haggerty
3 years ago
I love these videos very much but it seems that its possible the healing sessions are causing a drain to Jamie's energy. I'm not sure this whole thing is good for her but I want to believe in the good that you three are doing. My soul plan is telling me that I need to watch each and every one of your videos so I plan to keep doing so. I noticed that at 1:26 you begin nodding your head and then at 1:35 and a few more times you begin to say "Yeah," or "Yes." Are these the first incarnations of Confirmation of Truth? Also it seems that drawing energy from the spine is more of an offensive act whereas the chakras at the front and center of the body are more defensive. Is there a particular reason you changed your tactics at this point? Also you mention Loaves and Fishes. Are those a reference to the Bible. Do light workers study religious texts?
The last bit about the bitter pill was weird. Did the angel at the end of the video end up using you as vessels? Does the angel have a name? Sorry I have so many questions!

Lynn McGonagill
+Taylor Haggerty Thank you for your concern. We are fully aware of the costs to our well-being. This is our service to Spirit. We are glad you are exploring our videos. Unfortunately, our time is very limited and we are unable to answer all of your questions individually. We highly recommend that you experience the Lightworkers Healing Method website, where we offer many freely shared Learning Resources: http://www.lightworkershealingmethod.com/

Taylor Haggerty
3 years ago
+Lynn McGonagill I am so LOST! Who will answer my questions if not you!!! I am very sad you don't have time for somebody directly in need. It's okay if you don't care about anyone but yourselves. I'll continue to watch your videos and ask questions as my soul plan is telling me to. I'm sorry to be such a bother.

Kadaver85
2 weeks ago
@Taylor Haggerty I'm guessing that you wrote your comments when you were in a bad place in life. I hope you found help from someone that could actually help you and that you feel better now!

I only hope these videos can begin to answer your questions about how we as a hate machine can cast that off and become pillars to receive the souls who need channeling into the Failed and Contaminated Zones for their divine purposes.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2019, 09:30:43 AM »
These videos are the key to defeating the Zi0nists  :rodney
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2019, 09:35:14 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere in these thousands there's a video about the anti-fillers. They seem to be about literally everything and anything.

benjipwns

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2019, 09:37:28 AM »
They just posted this for all their new followers, FAQ video!

In this episode: Wiser Minds Above answered frequently asked questions, including "Why does one team member do most of the channeling, while the other one mostly says 'That's True?'" and "What are you doing with your arms?" Then, the soul of Mother Mary speaks to humanity about the reality of living in God's House.

benjipwns

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2019, 09:44:39 AM »
woah, shots fired at some big names:
Here are some of our letters of invitation for others to join us.

Those who have responded
Gay Hendricks, PhD
book endorsement, radio show guest
Hank Wesselman, PhD
book endorsement, radio show guest
Bernie Siegel, MD
radio show guest, book endorsement
Alan Cohen
radio show guest
Ann Marie Chiassen, MD
radio show guest
Jasmuheen
radio show guest

Those who remain silent
His Holiness the Dalai Lama
Thich Nhat Hanh
Adyashanti
Pema Chodron
Deepak Chopra
Esther Hicks
Jack Kornfield
Matthieu Ricard
Eckhart Tolle
Neale Donald Walsch
Marianne Williamson
Oprah Winfrey

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2019, 11:13:02 AM »
They go stand by the White House as Obama drives by and send him peaceful energy:

guess that didn't work :trumps
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2019, 11:14:23 AM »
they admit the distance may be interfering with their ability to impart it, also they weren't sure which car was his

this isn't your everyday hokum you may be used to, this is time cube level hard science

tummyfat

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2019, 12:31:51 PM »
I feel honored to have introduced benji to the angelic way

That’s true

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2019, 12:34:21 PM »
These videos are the key to defeating the Zi0nists  :rodney
:rejoice

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2019, 01:55:26 PM »
Dem tiddies are alright.
Oi Oi

tummyfat

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2019, 01:58:14 PM »
Dem tiddies are alright.
That’s true

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2019, 02:33:00 PM »
I don't even want to know.

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2019, 04:42:43 PM »
so am I the only one who has joined the dots:

Angelic Initiative

AI: Jamie-Body-Mind is a robot. Hence the repetitive "That's True", the hand movements, and the inflatable chest...

A sexy robot... :cody

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2019, 04:48:18 PM »
Get these ladies on the Joe Rogan podcast.

:rogan
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2019, 03:51:40 PM »
I don't even want to know.
That's true.

Oblivion

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2019, 12:27:47 AM »
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 12:41:06 AM by Oblivion »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2019, 12:54:24 AM »
I only scrolled through this thread and I want to say .. tits.

BisMarckie

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2019, 12:22:54 PM »

4. Is Jamie single?
Answer: No, Jamie is in a committed relationship.

:wag

BisMarckie

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2019, 12:23:47 PM »

In this episode: Members of Team Awakening relay questions from viewers to Godly presences affiliated with Planet Earth, and channel the Higher Powers' responses. These questions include: Why do trees and objects have such negative attitudes?

Asking the hard hitting questions.

Trees :punch

BIONIC

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2019, 01:40:14 PM »

4. Is Jamie single?

Jamie is single.

Jamie-Body-Mind on the other hand…

:rollsafe
Margs

samir

« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2019, 03:15:43 PM »
Why is Jamie-Body-Mind moving like that? Gives me the willies  :-\

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2019, 01:48:43 AM »

4. Is Jamie single?

Jamie is single.

Jamie-Body-Mind on the other hand…

:rollsafe

benjipwns

« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2019, 03:56:01 AM »
They got themselves some fat dude to sit in:

Jamie McGonagill
1 week ago
Hi friends, this is Jamie. I personally love the series of episodes we filmed with Paymoney Wubby. My favorite part of this episode begins at 14:36, when Wubby's own Guardian Angels speak to him and to his viewers. Wubby's Guardian Angels speak frequently during this series of episodes, from 1034 to 1038, and they make beautiful points about how to live life effectively.

His video:

His video has some Behind the Scenes type "normal" discussion with the two. The first half is a bunch of bitching about how unprofessional they were because they posted their videos without waiting for him to post his lol. Also, the ending two minutes is something else. I didn't see that clips when I looked through their old stuff, holy shit.

Jamie McGonagill
5 days ago (edited)
Hi friends, in response to a number of comments about the communication between The Angelic Initiative and Paymoney Wubby's team, I have uploaded screenshots of the last three unanswered emails our team sent to Dennis's team. These emails were about coordinating our posting schedules. As of now, we have still not received answers to these emails. I also uploaded a screenshot of the email where The Angelic Initiative's original posting date of May 9 was discussed: https://imgur.com/gallery/UPgwzmf. On May 3, for the first time, Dennis's team requests first posting for the joint filming that happened on April 30.
I also uploaded a screenshot of the email I sent to Dennis immediately after posting the first episode featuring him: https://imgur.com/gallery/wQijb2Q. As of now, this email has yet to receive a response.

other four parts of The Angelic Initiatives' side

Jamie McGonagill
5 days ago (edited)
Hi friends, I like a lot of parts of this episode, and it's challenging to pick a favorite part. I love the story that begins around 1:44, in response to the question of "How did you get involved in spiritual healing?" I also really like when Wubby's Guardian Angels start to unravel a traumatic past-life event connected to his current life TMJ, around 10:51. There's a great part, starting around 13:22, where his Angels show us the past-life mistake that triggered the event. Episode 1037 has the full demonstration healing session that begins toward the end of this episode, and is probably my favorite episode of this series.

Jamie McGonagill
3 days ago (edited)
Hi friends, this is my favorite of the episodes we filmed with Paymoney Wubby. Healing sessions are so beautiful to experience. My favorite part starts at 12:18, when Wubby's Guardian Angels have already removed a layer of his past-life trauma, and they open an ancient door in his energy body that leads to an arsenal of Courage. I also love that little moment starting at 20:17, when the session ends and we transition back into interview mode.

Jamie McGonagill
1 day ago (edited)
Hi friends, this is Jamie. My favorite part of this episode starts at 5:56, when Wubby's Guardian Angels talk about one crucial choice that makes the different between living an outstanding life and living a mediocre life.
[close]

Angela Marie
Angela Marie
4 days ago
@Lynn McGonagill Dennis aka PayMoneyWubby may be slow to accept the transformative experience he had with you. It may take him decades but I believe you that Angel Gabriel saw a spark in Dennis to be a vessel to share your light with a broader audience. Even if he won't admit it or doesn't see it, that's what happened.

Jamie-Body-Mind has since locked down her tweets.

Remember, The Bire Hate Machine doxxed those old tweets and all this background information two months ago! Boomers defeat the YouTubers yet again!

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2019, 08:31:13 AM »
dog

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2019, 02:54:03 AM »
okay, this has to come to it's logical conclusion now, does anyone know if pics of young girl's tits exist on the internet or can i just delete knowledge of this entire thing from my mind?

BIONIC

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2019, 03:23:00 AM »
okay, this has to come to it's logical conclusion now, does anyone know if pics of young girl's tits exist on the internet or can i just delete knowledge of this entire thing from my mind?

You’ll never reach true enlightenment with your mind in the gutter :preach
Margs

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2019, 03:45:39 AM »
^that's true

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2019, 04:00:06 AM »
my mind is on tiddies, how dare you call tiddies a gutter

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2019, 04:38:54 AM »
You know I always heard mental illness is genetic but I guess I never really thought it was until now

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2019, 02:08:11 AM »
I'm subscribed to a channel called "Best Unintentional ASMR" and I wish you all could have seen my face when this popped up in my feed.

每天生气

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2019, 03:22:51 AM »
everytime this is bumped i'm hoping that the young one started doing porn and every time I'm disappointed 

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2019, 03:24:07 AM »
everytime this is bumped i'm hoping that the young one started doing porn and every time I'm disappointed

Ageist post :holeup.

modsplz

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2019, 04:09:46 AM »
I wear my problematic ideas on my sleeve, no ragrets

PogiJones

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2019, 04:58:26 PM »
Just found this thread  :rejoice

They got themselves some fat dude to sit in:

Jamie McGonagill
1 week ago
Hi friends, this is Jamie. I personally love the series of episodes we filmed with Paymoney Wubby. My favorite part of this episode begins at 14:36, when Wubby's own Guardian Angels speak to him and to his viewers. Wubby's Guardian Angels speak frequently during this series of episodes, from 1034 to 1038, and they make beautiful points about how to live life effectively.

His video:

His video has some Behind the Scenes type "normal" discussion with the two. The first half is a bunch of bitching about how unprofessional they were because they posted their videos without waiting for him to post his lol. Also, the ending two minutes is something else. I didn't see that clips when I looked through their old stuff, holy shit.

Jamie McGonagill
5 days ago (edited)
Hi friends, in response to a number of comments about the communication between The Angelic Initiative and Paymoney Wubby's team, I have uploaded screenshots of the last three unanswered emails our team sent to Dennis's team. These emails were about coordinating our posting schedules. As of now, we have still not received answers to these emails. I also uploaded a screenshot of the email where The Angelic Initiative's original posting date of May 9 was discussed: https://imgur.com/gallery/UPgwzmf. On May 3, for the first time, Dennis's team requests first posting for the joint filming that happened on April 30.
I also uploaded a screenshot of the email I sent to Dennis immediately after posting the first episode featuring him: https://imgur.com/gallery/wQijb2Q. As of now, this email has yet to receive a response.

other four parts of The Angelic Initiatives' side

Jamie McGonagill
5 days ago (edited)
Hi friends, I like a lot of parts of this episode, and it's challenging to pick a favorite part. I love the story that begins around 1:44, in response to the question of "How did you get involved in spiritual healing?" I also really like when Wubby's Guardian Angels start to unravel a traumatic past-life event connected to his current life TMJ, around 10:51. There's a great part, starting around 13:22, where his Angels show us the past-life mistake that triggered the event. Episode 1037 has the full demonstration healing session that begins toward the end of this episode, and is probably my favorite episode of this series.

Jamie McGonagill
3 days ago (edited)
Hi friends, this is my favorite of the episodes we filmed with Paymoney Wubby. Healing sessions are so beautiful to experience. My favorite part starts at 12:18, when Wubby's Guardian Angels have already removed a layer of his past-life trauma, and they open an ancient door in his energy body that leads to an arsenal of Courage. I also love that little moment starting at 20:17, when the session ends and we transition back into interview mode.

Jamie McGonagill
1 day ago (edited)
Hi friends, this is Jamie. My favorite part of this episode starts at 5:56, when Wubby's Guardian Angels talk about one crucial choice that makes the different between living an outstanding life and living a mediocre life.
[close]

Angela Marie
Angela Marie
4 days ago
@Lynn McGonagill Dennis aka PayMoneyWubby may be slow to accept the transformative experience he had with you. It may take him decades but I believe you that Angel Gabriel saw a spark in Dennis to be a vessel to share your light with a broader audience. Even if he won't admit it or doesn't see it, that's what happened.

Jamie-Body-Mind has since locked down her tweets.

Remember, The Bire Hate Machine doxxed those old tweets and all this background information two months ago! Boomers defeat the YouTubers yet again!

Gonna side with Jamie Jamie-Body-Mind on this one because the dude is a whiner but also because of how he looks.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2019, 10:52:17 AM »
Pogi hates Gingers and chubby's... *writes this down*

benjipwns

« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2019, 07:24:11 PM »
http://lightworkersmethod.com/standwithus/MarianneWilliamson.html
NOTES: Please view here our petitions to Marianne Williamson. Our most recent letter is at the top, with older letters following below. Responses to our letters, if any, follow directly below it's petition. Or follow these links:
December 6, 2013
November 18, 2013
December 6, 2013
Dear Dear Marianne,

First, congratulations on your announcement to run for Congress. And thank you. Thank you for stepping forward, to stand tall and firm. Thank you for promising to be a voice for truth in our government. It is important and it is missing.

I am eager to tell you about a remarkable woman by the name of Lynn McGonagill. Lynn is the Founder and Teaching Channel of the Lightworkers Healing Method® and author of the book The Lightworkers Healing Method: BE Who Your Soul Wants You To Be. Yes, she channels Higher Dimension teachers like Esther Hicks channels Abraham. Yes, she heals people just like John of God. But the most amazing thing about her is that she teaches other people to do the same thing. She is creating a WAVE of Esther Hicks/John of God healer-channelers.

As Oprah Winfrey recently said in her Lifeclass, "The best thing that can happen in your life is to figure out your life path as soon as possible and start making the plans necessary to be living that now." This is exactly what The Lightworkers Healing Method® is designed to do. It is a system of Angelically guided energy healing and a spiritual growth vehicle with the exceptional goal of aligning us with our own soul's life purpose.

Lynn's mission is to help everyone to live their own missions, their own soul plans. To help everyone BE who their souls came here to be, and become part of the transformation. Because shared responsibility doesn't work, we as individuals can accept personal responsibility for helping all beings live their individual soul plans. Our world has so many troubles; the time to create change is now. Because work expands to fill the time allowed, Lynn's own commitment has a deadline: January 17, 2017.

We believe that you are creating just this kind of environment of personal responsibility for global change in your Congressional Campaign. It would be extraordinarily powerful for you to accept such a challenge as you step into our Nation's political arena. Will you stand with the Lightworkers of the world to endorse this concept?

This is a decision that can occur in a moment; time is not a factor. This is what Lynn most humbly extends: the offer for you to join in accepting this challenge. With this shift in mentality, our lives and our world transform. Will you accept?

Humbly,

Kate Gombos
The Lightworkers Healing Method
www.LightworkersMethod.com

No Reply was Received.
November 18, 2013

Dear Dear Marianne,

First, congratulations on your announcement to run for Congress. And thank you. Thank you for stepping forward, to stand tall and firm. Thank you for promising to be a voice for truth in our government. It is important and it is missing.

I am eager to tell you about a remarkable woman by the name of Lynn McGonagill. Lynn is the Founder and Teaching Channel of the Lightworkers Healing Method® and author of the book The Lightworkers Healing Method: BE Who Your Soul Wants You To Be. Yes, she channels Higher Dimension teachers like Esther Hicks channels Abraham. Yes, she heals people just like John of God. But the most amazing thing about her is that she teaches other people to do the same thing. She is creating a WAVE of Esther Hicks/John of God healer-channelers.

As Oprah Winfrey said in her Lifeclass, "The best thing that can happen in your life is to figure out your life path as soon as possible and start making the plans necessary to be living that now." This is exactly what The Lightworkers Healing Method® is designed to do. It is a system of Angelically guided energy healing and a spiritual growth vehicle with the exceptional goal of aligning us with our own soul's life purpose.

Lynn's mission is to help everyone to live their own soul plans. To help everyone BE who their souls came here to be, and become part of the transformation. Our world has so many troubles; the time to create change is now. We believe that you are creating just this kind of environment of personal responsibility for global change in your Congressional Campaign. Congratulations to you. And thank you.

Will you share your light with our listeners, and be a guest on Lynn's radio show sometime this winter? Her vision is to have guests, like you, with similar values speak about whatever is important to you, as long as it's consistent with her goal of helping people live their soul purpose. The hope is that these shows will inspire listeners to get unstuck, take the next step, and move forward on their own individual life paths.

Our listeners are your voters. Our listeners know that change is needed in our world now. And they know that the only way to achieve fundamental and lasting change is to take that bold and confident step forward to be who their soul wants them to be. We believe that Lynn's life's work supports your own, and that your message will resonate strongly with our listeners. Will you accept?

Humbly,

Kate Gombos
The Lightworkers Healing Method
www.LightworkersMethod.com

PS: To get a feel for Lynn's style, please listen to her interview of Dr. Hank Wesselman or any of the other recent interviewees: http://lightworkersmethod.com/mediaLHMRadio.html or

PPS: BE Who Your Soul Wants You To Be is distributed on Dreamvisions 7 Radio Network (D7RN). We have both terrestrial and internet-based syndicated affiliates and the show reaches over 1 million listeners in 125 countries. We are currently scheduling for this January or later; we could prerecord our show at your convenience. Your interview will air approximately 10 times over the month following the initial broadcast.

PPPS: Recent guests include Dr. Bernie Siegel, Dr. Gay Hendricks, Alan Cohen, Dr. Hank Wesselman, Dr. Ann Marie Chiasson, Gavin Harrison (Recipient of the Dalai Lama's Unsung Hero of Compassion Award), and Jasmuheen.

No Reply was Received.