General > Video Game Bored

PS State of Play

(1/33) > >>

Svejk:
The first of a new video showcase form Sony drops this afternoon 5pm est.   Sony can't stand the individualized attention Nintendo gets with their pre-recorded showcases.  :lol I say good idea, Sony. 
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/03/22/state-of-play-playstations-new-video-showcase-debuts-monday/

--- Quote ---State of Play will give you updates and announcements from the world of PlayStation. Our first episode will showcase upcoming PS4 and PS VR software, including new trailers, new game announcements and new gameplay footage.
--- End quote ---

Most are speculating that this will simply be a revised E3 of sorts, touching on already announced games like Last of Us II, Def Stranding, Dreams, Ghost of Tsushima, etc..  Wonder if they'll drop any hints of PS5 yet?  My guess is, not this go round.  But I think this is a good approach as it cuts out all the BS (hopefully) and gets straight to the cream of the crop.  Seems to work for Nintendo!

Cerveza mas fina:
Copying Nintendo is what made Playstation number 1 for 25 years now.

Joe Molotov:
Do I have to take off work for these or nah?

Svejk:
I'll probably still be working come 5pm.   :goty

Raist:

--- Quote from: Svejk on March 25, 2019, 12:09:21 PM ---I'll probably still be working come 5pm.   :goty

--- End quote ---

Oh booh hooh. I probably will be too by 5pm EST.

And I'm in the UK.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version