Author Topic: River City Girls  (Read 10797 times)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Re: River City Girls
« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2019, 11:04:02 AM »
This just came out, River City Melee Mach!! is out next month (on Switch), and now Arc System Works just announced ANOTHER RCR game due out this fall! :dizzy

Stay Cool, Kobayashi-san!: A River City Ransom Story
https://www.kuniokun.jp/kobayashisan/

A story set shortly after Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari…

At Reihou Academy were the “Reuhou Big Four” feared by nearby schools. The man that reigns at the top of that group is Masao Kobayashi. But there was another side to him…

After a “certain incident” when he was in middle school, Kobayashi met a young man named Kouki Mizoguchi. Mizoguchi is a man of mystery chasing down an “evil organization.”

Mizoguchi, who noticed a glimpse of a “certain power” within Kobayashi, works alongside Kobayashi to destroy to evil organization.

One day, Kobayashi’s friend is kidnapped by the evil organization. Kobayashi plays it cool, but inside he was enraged…

To save his friend and destroy the organization, Kobayashi will fight against the evil organization.

(Image removed from quote.)

This looks way better than River City Girls lmao
fat

paprikastaude

« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2019, 11:14:55 AM »
 ??? looks like the new game but graphics downgraded to flash level

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #122 on: September 05, 2019, 02:14:20 PM »

Billy is so high right now
ど助平

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
« Reply #123 on: September 05, 2019, 06:54:43 PM »
Just rebought a switch today, I got like $100 in store credit and I think Imma pick this up if Boritos say it good

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #124 on: September 05, 2019, 07:41:11 PM »
It's fun so far, but I've only played about 45 minutes.
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #125 on: September 05, 2019, 08:40:06 PM »
Just rebought a switch today, I got like $100 in store credit and I think Imma pick this up if Boritos say it good

IT GUD, apart from some performance issues.  Nothing that affects the gameplay though.

Do you have to take turns shopping/levelling up in co op like dragons crown or can you both do it at the same time?

I'm gonna buy this anyway because it's extremely my shit but i just wanna know. my pet peeve is co op games where you have to wait around for someone to do something  :doge

Not sure.  I can try having a second player join when I get a chance and see what happens!

Saw a review video that shows the second player waiting to shop.
ど助平

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #126 on: September 05, 2019, 11:16:09 PM »

IT GUD, apart from some performance issues.  Nothing that affects the gameplay though.

Do you have to take turns shopping/levelling up in co op like dragons crown or can you both do it at the same time?

I'm gonna buy this anyway because it's extremely my shit but i just wanna know. my pet peeve is co op games where you have to wait around for someone to do something  :doge

Not sure.  I can try having a second player join when I get a chance and see what happens!

It's not tooo bad tho because you only have to go in once. And when you pause you can both go through your menus seperately so I'm not too triggered.

Sho Nuff

« Reply #127 on: September 06, 2019, 02:11:43 AM »
Bork's word iz gud enuff. Downloading now

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #128 on: September 06, 2019, 09:21:11 AM »
ど助平

Sho Nuff

« Reply #129 on: September 06, 2019, 03:34:30 PM »
I better git gud or find a friend to play with, keep getting stomped by the girl at the entrance to the school. Love how a lot of her poses come from the Simpsons Arcade stage 1 boss, so good

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2019, 09:14:21 PM »

Billy is so high right now

Ree isn't going to be happy about this. They were trying to cancel Arin for saying the n word somewhere.  :doge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #131 on: September 06, 2019, 11:31:25 PM »
I better git gud or find a friend to play with, keep getting stomped by the girl at the entrance to the school. Love how a lot of her poses come from the Simpsons Arcade stage 1 boss, so good

Might want to grind a bit until you're at least level 5.  Only use light attack combos, so when she gets up and attacks, you'll have time to double-tap up or down to get out of the way.  Dodging and running around to avoid her then hitting her when she's down will let you beat her pretty easily!

After you clear it, would recommend going back inside the school since you'll then be able to initiate a quest where you can find what you need inside the previously-locked rooms.
 :itagaki
ど助平

Sho Nuff

« Reply #132 on: September 07, 2019, 06:35:19 PM »
Oh FFS, didn't know there was a double-tap up to roll. DYNAMITE

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #133 on: September 13, 2019, 10:54:08 AM »
ど助平

Sho Nuff

« Reply #134 on: September 16, 2019, 02:14:28 PM »
Misako waifu material confirmed

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #135 on: September 19, 2019, 08:41:06 PM »
Preordered the Switch Limited Run release. Reminds me that when I finally finish straightening out my condo and hook my RGB modded NES back up that I need to finally go and beat the original...
^_^

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #136 on: September 19, 2019, 09:07:37 PM »
dog

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #137 on: September 19, 2019, 09:17:33 PM »
Abobo whooped me and my friend so bad we stopped playing  :doge