Author Topic: New Final Fantasy VII Remake trailer actually...looks good  (Read 3310 times)

Himu

Re: New Final Fantasy VII Remake trailer actually...looks good
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2019, 05:01:44 PM »
My REmake example has never been vague and I in fact gave actual examples of what I wanted like a rearranged story because many fans have played FfVII 5-10 times and it’d be cool to go in the story in a different order. Or expanding upon the battle system in X-2 and visible encounters. Up the difficulty a lot more as well.

In the end I’ve never, ever called for the exact same game. Quite the opposite in fact.

But you choose not to read that because you’re again, a fanboy.

As far any change in how I’m taking the VII remake now I’m trying to be more positive and less negative, and concentrate on what I like what I see rather than any concerns I might have. I’m really trying to change my negative mindset about things and that goes towards everything, including games, and for you to turn and make a positive thread into a full page of bitching about nonsense is real dickish.

Finally I have never, ever argued REmake is the same game as Resident Evil 1. That is your own presumption and possibly your own opinion and you’re shoving your words down my throat.

Closing thread because this one has been ruined by you.
IYKYK

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Re: New Final Fantasy VII Remake trailer actually...looks good
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2019, 05:02:21 PM »
oh my god shut up and get help
püp