Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3135287 times)

Boredfrom

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #36060 on: January 13, 2021, 05:31:20 AM »
If by pure coincidence Finale Fireworker is reading this, I’m going to leave you a ProTip:

NO EVERYTHING YOU DO OR THINK IS WORTH TO WRITE ABOUT AND SHARING IT.

Don’t confuse RE sycophancy and autism for a positive reaction.

FUME5

« Reply #36061 on: January 13, 2021, 06:27:29 AM »
Tyler lucked out, made money, thought that made him a smart man and refuses to acknowledge he's a fuckin bitch at heart.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #36062 on: January 13, 2021, 06:38:31 AM »
If by pure coincidence Finale Fireworker is reading this, I’m going to leave you a ProTip:

NO EVERYTHING YOU DO OR THINK IS WORTH TO WRITE ABOUT AND SHARING IT.

Don’t confuse RE sycophancy and autism for a positive reaction.

That kind of behaviour is what draws the attention of The Farms beyond just their version of the shit thread too :tocry
(ice)

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #36063 on: January 13, 2021, 07:15:53 AM »
Tyler lucked out, made money, thought that made him a smart man and refuses to acknowledge he's a fuckin bitch at heart.

capitalism 101.

samir

« Reply #36064 on: January 13, 2021, 07:26:05 AM »

This is the look of a guy that fucks

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36065 on: January 13, 2021, 07:36:42 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/no-conspiracy-theories-or-fringe-content-on-the-politics-board.1586018/page-16#post-261949372

Quote from: EviLore
Quote from: Maiden Voyage
What if the changes are actually EviLore's will and he's not kowtowing to the Silicon elite?

That's exactly what it is. "The Globalists"  didn't tell me to change the Politics forum guidelines. I've been pushing back and removing people from Politics like Compsiox to prevent the forum from completely going off the rails prior to this. The plan was to make hard rules changes about the stolen election conspiracies from January 20th onward, but the Capitol Attack pushed the timetable forward and made it clear that significant changes would be necessary.

(Image removed from quote.)

Uhh you don't get to use TIMU's gifs, bitch. :wag

ど助平

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #36066 on: January 13, 2021, 07:51:38 AM »
The twitter account that firework linked is quite funny " SuccessfulStrategy @SuccessfulStra3 Strategies to deal with office politics"

Rule number one to get ahead would be not to block storage closets because you want to ask a underling on a date.

benita

« Reply #36067 on: January 13, 2021, 07:53:50 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/rep-lou-correa-d-ca-accosted-by-angry-trump-supporters-at-dulles-airport-he-did-not-back-down.360301/

this makes me so angry
Isn't harassment a crime? Shouldn't they be arrested?
God, these people are trash. WTF?!?!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/thr-fox-news-host-tucker-carlsons-home-targeted-by-anti-fascist-protesters.79627/

Thoughts and prayers
Sweet, fuck him
Good, dude's life should be a living nightmare.

Shit belongs in MoMA.

Trumptards are worse than furries, thought, they deserve scorn. I see nothing wrong in those threads.

Harrassment is either acceptable or it's not.Tucker Carlson is indeed a stain of a human being, but the the assholes picketing his house while his family were inside are committing the same, if not worse violation than the morons in the airport.

Yet era cheers on one, and clutches pearls for the other.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #36068 on: January 13, 2021, 07:57:46 AM »
Funny how Lore is banning right wing loons and the people pointing out that the site is a haven for right wing loons.
Oi Oi

Risible

« Reply #36069 on: January 13, 2021, 08:31:47 AM »
It's amazing how hard Lore fucked up his bag. Gifted the goose that lays golden eggs and then kills it through arrogance, inattention, and spinelessness. Going from super woke to hard right was the perfect icing on that shit cake.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #36070 on: January 13, 2021, 09:39:00 AM »
It's amazing how hard Lore fucked up his bag. Gifted the goose that lays golden eggs and then kills it through arrogance, inattention, and spinelessness. Going from super woke to hard right was the perfect icing on that shit cake.
He knows where the money is.

There's going to be quite a few rehabilitation efforts going forward. People writing books and blogs about how they were 'duped' and the lessons they learned.  :money

JordanN looks out his window where a Biden Harris sign stands proudly on his lawn as he deletes the now banned YMCA and Gloria songs from his Spotify playlist and rolls up a Pepe banner so it neatly fits into his trashcan.
Our reporter notices the Swastika decals plastered on his chair. "Ironic isn't it" he quips, as he takes sip from his 100% organic smoothie.
Although it is easy to get rid of the stuff it isn't easy to get rid of the memories. "We had some good times playing Minecraft, our server obviously attracted only the most skilled and disciplined German builders."

Tyler agrees as he comforts his new friend who sheds a small tear: "I can't say that it wasn't fun to essentially create the most free-thinking space on the internet all by myself but desperate times call for desperate measures and I had to put the 'moderate' into our 'moderation' to safeguard democracy and future generations. So that one day I might be able to look my grandchildren in the eye and say this was our finest moment and I was always on the right side of history no matter from which angle you look at it and I earned my fortune as a giant in tech and community building fair and square. Helping people like JordanN get back on their feet is just one of the many great things I will do to keep the fabric of society and our democracy together. When you are as popular, wealthy and succesful as me you need to take responsibility."
🤴

nudemacusers

« Reply #36071 on: January 13, 2021, 09:55:24 AM »
maybe this has all been a long con between cerium and evilore to foment strife between political ideologies as a way of boosting the lifespan of a dying platform (internet forums).  :o

please like and subscribe if you enjoy this post, and join my patreon for behind the scenes videos and exclusive content.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #36072 on: January 13, 2021, 10:05:48 AM »
That’s it, that seals the deal. I’ve been a Neogaf member for 69 years and in all my time of being one I have never seen moderation this bad. I’ve had enough of it...until you fix this forum. I’ll be packing my bags for Resetera where they actually know how to run a forum. BYE
©@©™

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #36073 on: January 13, 2021, 10:40:27 AM »
God_Of_Poor:

Please don't let GB die on its arse this year. I know it sounds melodramatic but I dont need that at the moment.

Been listening to GB for over a decade. It's part of my life, part of my routine.

Ghoul

« Reply #36074 on: January 13, 2021, 10:49:28 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ex-partner-had-a-miscarriage-at-20-weeks-told-me-over-email-then-blocked-me.359470/

Ex-Partner Had A Miscarriage at 20 Weeks, Told Me Over Email, Then Blocked Me

t's all in the title. I'm just really hurt and confused right now. We broke up back in December because she couldn't deal with the stress of having me around (since my finances fluctuate a lot). And we committed to being co-parents so we were sending things back and forth, going to classes, reading books, etc.

But then on 12/27 she contacted me saying she had cancelled her second ultrasound (no explanation). I tried to contact her because I was concerned since she stays on top of her schedule. She ignored me for 9 days (I only sent two messages). A few days ago she told me she'd have an update this week. And this morning I got the news.

Now, I feel like it happened during the time she stopped talking to me, and that she was too devastated to talk, which I understand. But I hate that I had to hear about it over email, then for her to just block me on everything so we couldn't have a conversation about it. I don't even know the date it happened, and I've read that it's more of a stillbirth at 20 weeks and they cremate the babies.

Anyway, I won't be reaching out to her, but I'm really sad. I've never felt this low in my life, and it sucks because I'll never know exactly what happened.

Still, I know she's having a worse time. I just wish she would've provided me with some more information because the baby was my daughter too :(

Hopefully, I don't come across like a selfish fool. I know she doesn't have the emotional bandwidth right now. I'm just venting.

What a charmer..

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36075 on: January 13, 2021, 10:56:10 AM »
maybe this has all been a long con between cerium and evilore to foment strife between political ideologies as a way of boosting the lifespan of a dying platform (internet forums).  :o

please like and subscribe if you enjoy this post, and join my patreon for behind the scenes videos and exclusive content.

ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #36076 on: January 13, 2021, 11:12:44 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ex-partner-had-a-miscarriage-at-20-weeks-told-me-over-email-then-blocked-me.359470/

t's all in the title. I'm just really hurt and confused right now. We broke up back in December because she couldn't deal with the stress of having me around (since my finances fluctuate a lot). And we committed to being co-parents so we were sending things back and forth, going to classes, reading books, etc.

But then on 12/27 she contacted me saying she had cancelled her second ultrasound (no explanation). I tried to contact her because I was concerned since she stays on top of her schedule. She ignored me for 9 days (I only sent two messages). A few days ago she told me she'd have an update this week. And this morning I got the news.

Now, I feel like it happened during the time she stopped talking to me, and that she was too devastated to talk, which I understand. But I hate that I had to hear about it over email, then for her to just block me on everything so we couldn't have a conversation about it. I don't even know the date it happened, and I've read that it's more of a stillbirth at 20 weeks and they cremate the babies.

Anyway, I won't be reaching out to her, but I'm really sad. I've never felt this low in my life, and it sucks because I'll never know exactly what happened.

Still, I know she's having a worse time. I just wish she would've provided me with some more information because the baby was my daughter too :(

Hopefully, I don't come across like a selfish fool. I know she doesn't have the emotional bandwidth right now. I'm just venting.

What a charmer..

I read that as "my fiancés fluctuate around a lot" and was like :hmm
©@©™

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #36077 on: January 13, 2021, 11:13:23 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ben-pack-announces-hes-leaving-giant-bomb.360235/post-56194006

spoiler (click to show/hide)

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
[close]

Setting aside anything else, assuming the sexuality of someone like Ben who goes out of his way to be non-committal on that front is pretty fucked-up.

Diversity accomplished

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #36078 on: January 13, 2021, 11:28:35 AM »
Are they assuming he’s gay cuz he has a (nerd) lisp?
(ice)

Ghoul

« Reply #36079 on: January 13, 2021, 11:32:45 AM »
Yes

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #36080 on: January 13, 2021, 11:41:16 AM »
and because he sucks dick
©@©™

Snoopycat_

« Reply #36081 on: January 13, 2021, 11:46:41 AM »
Meanwhile Lore's toys are attempting to write stirring resignation speeches -

With regret I will no longer be posting on GAF (and no I won't be requesting a ban like a drama queen - I will simply log out and not come back). Unfortunately, after two years of quite correctly undoing bish's mistakes and increasing transparency, the new direction of travel is to repeat those same mistakes. There's an Einstein quote on that one. Whatever the cause of EL's change of attitude (and there has been a notable uptick in rudeness), be it fear or just deciding he doesn't need us any more after we got the site to critical mass, or maybe a genuine change of heart, it leaves us all walking on eggshells (just look at the reboot of clown world - a shadow of its former self). It's your ball pit, you get to run it how you want, and nothing any of us says will make the slightest difference, just as it didn't when people spoke up last time. It is what it is, I will miss GAF because it was truly awesome, but I fear it soon won't be. Good luck.

Tasty

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #36083 on: January 13, 2021, 12:02:55 PM »
With regret I will no longer be posting on GAF (and no I won't be requesting a ban like a drama queen - I will simply log out and not come back). Unfortunately, after two years of quite correctly undoing bish's mistakes and increasing transparency, the new direction of travel is to repeat those same mistakes. There's an Einstein quote on that one. Whatever the cause of EL's change of attitude (and there has been a notable uptick in rudeness), be it fear or just deciding he doesn't need us any more after we got the site to critical mass, or maybe a genuine change of heart, it leaves us all walking on eggshells (just look at the reboot of clown world - a shadow of its former self). It's your ball pit, you get to run it how you want, and nothing any of us says will make the slightest difference, just as it didn't when people spoke up last time. It is what it is, I will miss GAF because it was truly awesome, but I fear it soon won't be. Good luck.

is it "shut up bitch"?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #36085 on: January 13, 2021, 12:09:48 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/masahiro-sakurai-deeply-moved-by-cyberpunk-2077-refunds-considers-it-a-dream-game.360718/

Quote from: Neoxon, post: 56197414, member: 80
Remember, Trans Rights are Human Rights!

[IMG width="448px"]https://www.siliconera.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Cyberpunk-2077.jpg[/img]
Here are a few highlights from the column...

He also speaks of Meteos (a DS puzzle game he worked on), but you can check out the entire column for that. Personally, I can't agree with Sakurai on this. On top of the glitches & bigotry present in Cyberpunk 2077 (both within & outside of the game, though this specification mainly applies to the bigotry such as racism & transphobia), there are clear issues that can't be fixed with patches. And to be honest, I'm disappointed that Sakurai is giving the game a pass. Though I understand that he's far from the only one.

If PushDustIn chimes in to point out any translation errors, I'll add them to the OP.

Source: Siliconera
Quote from: Neoxon, post: 56197954, member: 80
Ignorance & complicity seem to be common themes with Sakurai, as much as I respect his work. I wouldn't say he's a bigot, but he could stand to better educate himself on such matters.

Everyone’s favorite diversity analyst desperately trying to cancel Sakurai  :miyamoto
Margs

nudemacusers

« Reply #36086 on: January 13, 2021, 12:23:33 PM »

is it "shut up bitch"?
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Boredfrom

« Reply #36087 on: January 13, 2021, 12:32:04 PM »
God_Of_Poor:

Please don't let GB die on its arse this year. I know it sounds melodramatic but I dont need that at the moment.

Been listening to GB for over a decade. It's part of my life, part of my routine.

Watch vtubers, is like early GB but with girls in anime avatars.

Pissy F Benny

(ice)

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #36089 on: January 13, 2021, 12:58:03 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/masahiro-sakurai-deeply-moved-by-cyberpunk-2077-refunds-considers-it-a-dream-game.360718/

The whole thread has people in disbelief that anyone could like cyberpunk

Also the dumbest takes:

CDPR only allowed refunds to try and salvage their bullshit image of a "pRO coNsuMer!!!!!!" developer. Seems like he believed those yellow posts they made.

"They only did this pro consumer thing to appear pro consumer!"

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #36090 on: January 13, 2021, 01:01:44 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/no-conspiracy-theories-or-fringe-content-on-the-politics-board.1586018/page-16#post-261949372

What if the changes are actually EviLore's will and he's not kowtowing to the Silicon elite?

That's exactly what it is. "The Globalists"  didn't tell me to change the Politics forum guidelines. I've been pushing back and removing people from Politics like Compsiox to prevent the forum from completely going off the rails prior to this. The plan was to make hard rules changes about the stolen election conspiracies from January 20th onward, but the Capitol Attack pushed the timetable forward and made it clear that significant changes would be necessary.

Look ma, I'm famous

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #36091 on: January 13, 2021, 01:07:09 PM »

Look ma, I'm famous
ask lore to unban me  ;)

BIONIC

« Reply #36092 on: January 13, 2021, 01:13:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/21-9-vs-16-9-why-ultrawide-should-be-the-new-standard.360598/#post-56186377

Quote from: Kyuuji, post: 56186377, member: 31943
Reminds me of a 60fps thread. You can show off the benefits of something without being obnoxious about it. It does look great after all.

:gurl
Margs

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #36093 on: January 13, 2021, 01:19:21 PM »

What a charmer..

I read that as "my fiancés fluctuate around a lot" and was like :hmm

Or more likely she got an abortion cuz she didn't want to have a kid with a deadbeat. But he can't exactly complain about that on Resetera.
Oi Oi

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #36094 on: January 13, 2021, 01:23:26 PM »

Look ma, I'm famous
ask lore to unban me  ;)

Oh how I've missed your posts. <3

BIONIC

« Reply #36095 on: January 13, 2021, 01:38:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hogwarts-legacy-delayed-to-2022.360751/page-5#post-56209351

Quote from: Kyuuji, post: 56209351, member: 31943
In case people needed a bite-size refresher..

Through the significance afforded to her by the Harry Potter IP, JK Rowling:
  • Has repeatedly sent out and echoed transphobic rhetoric.
  • Relates transition to being a new form of gay conversion therapy, one that should be further restricted.
  • Has driven trans children to self harm and suicide.
  • Has given voice, promotion and platform to numerous transphobes and large anti-trans groups.
  • Led a revolt that saw GRA reform scrapped, despite a 70% approval rating prior.
  • Added to a pressure that resulted in links to support systems for vulnerable trans children being removed by the BBC.
  • Has grown an influence that saw trans teenagers face further restrictions in accessing puberty blockers.
  • Has been cited by foreign politicians in their own bids to restrict trans rights, healthcare access and freedoms.
  • Poisoned discourse around trans access to bathrooms.
She is actively destructive to trans lives. Especially those in the UK, and of younger people looking to live as themselves. An utterly vile and contemptible woman.

How does she keep getting the first post of the page?  :lol
Margs

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #36096 on: January 13, 2021, 01:49:06 PM »
  • Led a revolt that saw GRA reform scrapped, despite a 70% approval rating prior.

...70% approval rating prior to an expose of - at best - negligence by an individual at the tavistock clinic exposed by whistleblowers and culminating in a high court case, but no, it was definitely JKRs single 'stop bullying me you assholes' blogpost that was possibly the most influential political scribe of recent memory, so powerful that it swayed the politicians of the political party she campaigns and donates against.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #36097 on: January 13, 2021, 01:53:28 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hogwarts-legacy-delayed-to-2022.360751/page-5#post-56209351

• Relates transition to being a new form of gay conversion therapy, one that should be further restricted.
  • Has given voice, promotion and platform to numerous transphobes and large anti-trans groups.
  • Added to a pressure that resulted in links to support systems for vulnerable trans children being removed by the BBC.
  • Has grown an influence that saw trans teenagers face further restrictions in accessing puberty blockers.
  • Has been cited by foreign politicians in their own bids to restrict trans rights, healthcare access and freedoms.
She is actively destructive to trans lives. Especially those in the UK, and of younger people looking to live as themselves. An utterly vile and contemptible woman.

Ghoul

« Reply #36098 on: January 13, 2021, 02:16:42 PM »

What platform do you want the game on cunt? Let’s just get it over with.

Also her facts regarding UK changes came from a transwoman feeling forced through the system whilst having some doubts about their identity, but sure it was evil JK that really fucked someone for life right?

Probably only trusts pink news and GAYming for news.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 02:21:41 PM by Ghoul »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #36099 on: January 13, 2021, 02:30:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-certainly-cant-boycott-every-game-out-there-but-since-im-not-that-big-of-a-gamer-maybe-i-should-start-boycotting.360829/

Studying Marxism for fun with a baby Yoda avatar.

My dude, Perlmutter is snorting coke from the bellies of Russian Prostitutes while he cuts another check to the RNC from your Disney+ contribution.
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #36100 on: January 13, 2021, 02:35:09 PM »
I think I'm going to start boycotting Mr "I read marxism for fun"'s opinions

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #36101 on: January 13, 2021, 02:49:04 PM »
On top of that, I got tabletop RPGs that I'm doing and I'm re-learning Turkish.

Nothing problematic ever happened in a tabletop RPG or Turkey.
©@©™

BIONIC

« Reply #36102 on: January 13, 2021, 02:59:29 PM »
Quote from: Razmos, post: 56202472, member: 20924
Fuck JK Rowling and fuck this game.

Hoping it gets thread limit and a basic OT here like Cyberpunk did.

At least the game being delayed means that the trans community doesn't have to put up with more shit from this site for a little bit I hope
Quote from: Kyuuji, post: 56206804, member: 31943
Oh I'll be batting for more than that. Especially if she continues as she has done between now until release. There's a marked difference between CDPR and this vile slime of a woman.

Now I don’t use the word hero lightly, but…  :salute
Margs

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #36103 on: January 13, 2021, 03:02:02 PM »
Quote from: Razmos, post: 56202472, member: 20924
Fuck JK Rowling and fuck this game.

Hoping it gets thread limit and a basic OT here like Cyberpunk did.

At least the game being delayed means that the trans community doesn't have to put up with more shit from this site for a little bit I hope
Quote from: Kyuuji, post: 56206804, member: 31943
Oh I'll be batting for more than that. Especially if she continues as she has done between now until release. There's a marked difference between CDPR and this vile slime of a woman.

Now I don’t use the word hero lightly, but…  :salute

Strange, I thought they were both evil and transphobic  :thinking

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #36104 on: January 13, 2021, 03:05:51 PM »
"continue as she has done" being not saying shit and getting harrassed on a daily basis?

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23RIPJKRowling

trending (again) because of hogwarts delay

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #36105 on: January 13, 2021, 03:07:49 PM »
Shower elf has banned the guy who only posted about race, iq, and skull measurements

End of an era

:salute
:O

BIONIC

« Reply #36106 on: January 13, 2021, 03:09:25 PM »
Rip  :brain
Margs

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36107 on: January 13, 2021, 03:11:06 PM »
"continue as she has done" being not saying shit and getting harrassed on a daily basis?

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23RIPJKRowling

trending (again) because of hogwarts delay

"rip jk rowling" sounds a lot like wishing death/violence on a specific person  :thinking

I mean I guess as long as no one is saying "rip jk rowling at the raddison on february 12th" it's probably totally fine, probably
Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #36108 on: January 13, 2021, 03:12:50 PM »
Shower elf has banned the guy who only posted about race, iq, and skull measurements

End of an era

Has JordanN fallen?
🤴

james

« Reply #36109 on: January 13, 2021, 03:15:48 PM »

End of an era

Has JordanN fallen?

The one and only

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #36110 on: January 13, 2021, 03:21:39 PM »

End of an era

Has JordanN fallen?

The one and only

Rahxephon91

« Reply #36111 on: January 13, 2021, 03:37:03 PM »
Maybe I was wrong. GAF looking better and better since it doesn’t  have Kyuuji.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #36112 on: January 13, 2021, 03:41:41 PM »
Re would lose their collective mind if they remade these games without censoring them

https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-need-remakes-of-the-ps2-era-god-of-war-games.360520/

nudemacusers

« Reply #36113 on: January 13, 2021, 03:46:00 PM »

End of an era

Has JordanN fallen?

The one and only
may he find a lush field of skulls and rulers in his darkweb Valhalla.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Cryo

« Reply #36114 on: January 13, 2021, 03:57:28 PM »

End of an era

Has JordanN fallen?

The one and only

james

« Reply #36115 on: January 13, 2021, 04:09:07 PM »
Extreme racism in a post a few months ago

Wait what? Jordan was never like this what the fuck!

:dead

thetylerrob

« Reply #36117 on: January 13, 2021, 05:08:13 PM »
content warnings FOR ANYTHING can be super helpful if they're well written and concise

:teehee

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36118 on: January 13, 2021, 05:08:22 PM »
now THAT OP is how you properly phrase an era-style whataboutism
Uncle