Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3132536 times)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #40260 on: March 26, 2021, 07:18:37 AM »
User Banned (1 Week): Dismissing the Problematic Nature and Abuse of Power Dynamics and Minimizing the Victims Testimony; Ignoring Staff Post
So he uses his status as a gaming YouTuber to fuck much younger fans backstage at events and then ghosts them?

That's actually disgusting as hell. I feel like puking. There is literally no defending that.

Sorry, fuck that guy. He looks like a fucking sleazebag too, from the few pictures I've seen.
This is why people should read a bit, because this isn't happening.
User Banned (2 Weeks): Dismissing and Downplaying the Problematic Nature and Abuse of Power Dynamics and Minimizing the Victims Testimony; Ignoring Staff Post

So two people agreed to have sex.
She feels he abused his power like most celebrities do when they have an opportunity for sex.
Men I feel bad for her that shit can sting but he doesn’t owe her anything. And this is nothing honestly

I still can't believe these fuckers think "star power" is actual power. If you're obsessed with celebrity worship, sorry but that's on you.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #40261 on: March 26, 2021, 07:53:01 AM »
So he uses his status as a gaming YouTuber.

SmokyDave

« Reply #40262 on: March 26, 2021, 08:06:00 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/west-yorkshire-school-apologises-for-use-of-charlie-hebdo-cartoons-in-class-teacher-suspended.399841/

I wonder how many posters opened this thread, started typing ‘fuck white people’ and then realised that there is a very real chance this story ends with a fatality. Maybe they can learn after all.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #40263 on: March 26, 2021, 08:56:28 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/you-ever-walked-out-of-a-movie-in-the-theater.399817/page-7#post-61584358
Quote from: HardRojo
I walked out of the anime club in my university the second day I attended their meeting, they were watching Tengen Toppa (is that the name?) and the gratuitous ass shots were too much for me in a room full of dudes, never came back.

:badass
ど助平

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #40264 on: March 26, 2021, 09:57:23 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wheel-of-fortune-co-host.400237/

Another thing I noticed is how creepy it is for the host to grab the ladies hands and direct them to the final puzzle

These looms are hypersensitive to the most innocuous of human interactions.
Oi Oi

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #40265 on: March 26, 2021, 10:06:40 AM »
Slayven -

Create monsters, eventually they will turn on your.

At this point it has to be deliberate. Nobody could fuck up one sentence like this and not be aware

https://www.resetera.com/threads/televangelist-franklin-graham-billy-grahams-son-endorses-covid-vaccine-on-facebook-goes-as-well-as-you-expect.400207/#post-61592434

I used to do that all time.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #40266 on: March 26, 2021, 10:16:56 AM »

I still can't believe these fuckers think "star power" is actual power. If you're obsessed with celebrity worship, sorry but that's on you.

Going by their logic every twitch donation is stolen. And I guess it's time to rethink the power dynamics of celebrity stalkers. Who is the real victim here?

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #40267 on: March 26, 2021, 10:58:16 AM »
going off ree logic, if on the extremely off chance, scar jo gave me a blowy that would be abuse, cuz shes a big name actress and i'm a lowly shit poster on a small spin off vidya game forum and irl wagie :thinking
(ice)

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #40268 on: March 26, 2021, 11:11:30 AM »
going off ree logic, if on the extremely off chance, scar jo gave me a blowy that would be abuse, cuz shes a big name actress and i'm a lowly shit poster on a small spin off vidya game forum and irl wagie :thinking

I certainly wouldn’t mind some ScarJo blowy abuse.

:aah

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #40269 on: March 26, 2021, 12:16:33 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i%E2%80%99m-watching-maximum-overdrive-one-of-the-worst-movies-ever-made.400189/

:mike

its not even the worst film based on a stephen king plot.

its not even the worst film with a stephen king cameo!

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #40271 on: March 26, 2021, 01:03:34 PM »
its a reasonable enough complaint, but why do so many people need to have literal self inserts in games :doge

spoiler (click to show/hide)
is it what i think it is?
[close]

i don't ever think i've created a character that was me since idk wwf no mercy :trumps
(ice)

paprikastaude

« Reply #40272 on: March 26, 2021, 01:10:03 PM »
After the first hour, there's not a single moment in Monster Hunter you actually see your character's hair.

Also fuck character creators. Always ugly. Developers should make a cool or cute character instead of bailing out. Why the hell would I want to see myself anyway over an actually well designed character that fits the world.

SmokyDave

« Reply #40273 on: March 26, 2021, 01:10:44 PM »
For most games I can just turn the eyes blue, the hair dark brown, and they look like me. Never do though, I always play as bikini chicks with big tits.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #40274 on: March 26, 2021, 01:13:03 PM »
imagine the people who make their FURONAS in games :info
(ice)

Boredfrom

« Reply #40275 on: March 26, 2021, 02:10:54 PM »
After the first hour, there's not a single moment in Monster Hunter you actually see your character's hair.

You totally can in World.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #40276 on: March 26, 2021, 02:11:25 PM »
I'll never understand recreating yourself in a game.
How the fuck do you enjoy playing, say, Skyrim, with George Larson, accountant, going around beating ogres?

Role Playing games should be about playing a role.  :thinking

EDIT: That is not to justify lack of options in character creators, ofc.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #40277 on: March 26, 2021, 02:15:47 PM »
User Banned (1 Week): Dismissing the Problematic Nature and Abuse of Power Dynamics and Minimizing the Victims Testimony; Ignoring Staff Post
So he uses his status as a gaming YouTuber to fuck much younger fans backstage at events and then ghosts them?

That's actually disgusting as hell. I feel like puking. There is literally no defending that.

Sorry, fuck that guy. He looks like a fucking sleazebag too, from the few pictures I've seen.
User Banned (2 Weeks): Dismissing and Downplaying the Problematic Nature and Abuse of Power Dynamics and Minimizing the Victims Testimony; Ignoring Staff Post

She feels he abused his power like most celebrities do when they have an opportunity for sex.
Men I feel bad for her that shit can sting but he doesn’t owe her anything. And this is nothing honestly

Imagine if Cate Blanchett or whatever, was about to suck your dick, and a REE jumped in the way trying to save you from such an abuse of power.  ::)
I'd probably stab them, tbqh.

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #40278 on: March 26, 2021, 02:35:54 PM »
What happened to Drinky and MAF?
hey

Superstar

« Reply #40279 on: March 26, 2021, 02:49:44 PM »

Imagine if Cate Blanchett or whatever, was about to suck your dick, and a REE jumped in the way trying to save you from such an abuse of power.  ::)
Of all the choices, Cate Blanchett?

Switters

« Reply #40280 on: March 26, 2021, 03:04:28 PM »

BRO. Did you See the Disney/Marvel film THOR RANAROK where she is a hot as fuck 49 yr old? Movie magic and all but DAYYYUM!
troll

Switters

« Reply #40281 on: March 26, 2021, 03:05:16 PM »
Also that time she played a FUCKABLE Bob Dylan.
troll

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #40282 on: March 26, 2021, 03:06:12 PM »
This a non kink shaming board  :ufup  :wag
Margs

« Reply #40283 on: March 26, 2021, 03:16:51 PM »
Leave cate blanchett alone you goons

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #40285 on: March 26, 2021, 03:40:06 PM »
imagine if Melissa McCarthy was about to suck your dick, and a REE jumped in the way trying to save you from such an abuse of power  ::)
Uncle

paprikastaude

« Reply #40286 on: March 26, 2021, 03:40:23 PM »
Sorry no link but i saw earlier some idiot call out a user because they 'only' had ~850 posts.

Sorry, but resetti is right. 850 posts clearly leaves you more than enough time to leave your basement and have your opinion be infected by the mostly alt right populace that hasn't even seen Captain Marvel or the Smash Bros. anti-blackness thread.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 03:48:35 PM by Spieler1 »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #40287 on: March 26, 2021, 03:41:39 PM »
I'm going to need a volunteer postcount assessment adjudicator to weigh in on this, someone PM The Kree

Boredfrom

« Reply #40289 on: March 26, 2021, 03:49:57 PM »
On Monday night, I sent a tweet responding to the fact that mass shooters are most likely to be white men. It was a dashed off over-generalization, tweeted after pictures of the shooter being taken into custody surfaced online. It was a careless error of judgement, sent at a heated time, that doesn’t represent my commitment to racial equality. I regret sending it. I apologized and deleted the tweet.

By Tuesday morning, after the shooter was identified as Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, several high profile alt-right Twitter accounts picked up the tweet as an example of anti-white bias and racism against whites.

You can guess what happens next.

.   This is not about bias, or keeping personal opinions off of Twitter. It’s about challenging whiteness and being punished for it. As a columnist and Race and Inclusion editor with our Sports Media Group, it was my job to push for anti-racism and inclusion in our stories and with our staff. That work can not be done without calling out existing power relations, often in a public forum.

I FUCKED UP BUT  WHY THEY DONT FIRE WHITEY

.    wish I were more surprised by it, but I’m not. Some part of me has been waiting for this to happen because I can’t do the work I do and write the columns I write without invoking the ire and anger of alt-right Twitter. There is always the threat that tweets which challenge white supremacy will be weaponized by bad faith actors. I had always hoped that when that moment inevitably came, USA TODAY would stand by me and my track record of speaking the truth about systemic racism.

That, obviously, did not happen.

I HOPED THEY WILL STAND BY ME EVEN IF I AM A LIABILITY

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #40290 on: March 26, 2021, 03:58:49 PM »
On Monday night, I sent a tweet responding to the fact that mass shooters are most likely to be white men. It was a dashed off over-generalization, tweeted after pictures of the shooter being taken into custody surfaced online. It was a careless error of judgement, sent at a heated time, that doesn’t represent my commitment to racial equality. I regret sending it. I apologized and deleted the tweet.

By Tuesday morning, after the shooter was identified as Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, several high profile alt-right Twitter accounts picked up the tweet as an example of anti-white bias and racism against whites.

You can guess what happens next.

.   This is not about bias, or keeping personal opinions off of Twitter. It’s about challenging whiteness and being punished for it. As a columnist and Race and Inclusion editor with our Sports Media Group, it was my job to push for anti-racism and inclusion in our stories and with our staff. That work can not be done without calling out existing power relations, often in a public forum.

I FUCKED UP BUT  WHY THEY DONT FIRE WHITEY

.    wish I were more surprised by it, but I’m not. Some part of me has been waiting for this to happen because I can’t do the work I do and write the columns I write without invoking the ire and anger of alt-right Twitter. There is always the threat that tweets which challenge white supremacy will be weaponized by bad faith actors. I had always hoped that when that moment inevitably came, USA TODAY would stand by me and my track record of speaking the truth about systemic racism.

That, obviously, did not happen.

I HOPED THEY WILL STAND BY ME EVEN IF I AM A LIABILITY

I wonder what her REEEE username is? Because that is the perfect distillation of ‘this tweet sounds good, just what I would post to REE’ before sending it to the world.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #40291 on: March 26, 2021, 04:04:01 PM »
imagine if Melissa McCarthy was about to suck your dick, and a REE jumped in the way trying to save you from such an abuse of power  ::)
More names to add to the list of those who don't understand power dynamics. As men you have the power advantage over EVERY FEMALE WOMAN and you're abusing these women by forcing them to do homophobic rhetoric for your own pleasure.

Unless you're asexual, in which case it's another example of the constant horrific rape that they're subject to.

Then again you're all spiritual yts...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 04:09:52 PM by benjipwns »

Boredfrom

« Reply #40292 on: March 26, 2021, 04:05:36 PM »
The Boulder shooter passes as white so he's still right.

:doge  :doge  :doge

That statement is Stormfront levels of racism.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #40293 on: March 26, 2021, 04:06:50 PM »
I mean... I agree, I don't think an angry tweet that you subsequently delete and then apologise for should get you fired (even though in this specific example its harder to justify not losing a position as a "Race and Inclusion editor" while being overtly racist), but thats the world we live in.

And if you're the type of person who does think someone should get fired over a tweet they subsequently retract and apologise for - and it sure seems like she's comfortable with that when its not her in the firing line - then congratualations on the world you helped make.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #40294 on: March 26, 2021, 04:08:29 PM »

I don't understand this response

:huh

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #40295 on: March 26, 2021, 04:09:31 PM »
But also:

Quote from: her its so unfair summary
I sent a tweet responding to the fact that mass shooters are most likely to be white men.

versus

Quote from: her actual tweet
It's always an angry white man.
always

you weaselly muthafucker

SmokyDave

« Reply #40296 on: March 26, 2021, 04:12:23 PM »
I mean, what can you say? A visually-impaired man or woman could’ve seen this coming a mile off.

Transphobic too since the ‘he’ in that sentence is in fact a ‘she’.

It’s what I’ve come to expect from resetera. Pretty sure it’s one of those alt-right hate forums.

benjipwns

« Reply #40297 on: March 26, 2021, 04:13:07 PM »
As a columnist and Race and Inclusion editor with our Sports Media Group
Nope, fake. Can't fool me.

Boredfrom

« Reply #40298 on: March 26, 2021, 04:13:23 PM »
I mean... I agree, I don't think an angry tweet that you subsequently delete and then apologise for should get you fired (even though in this specific example its harder to justify not losing a position as a "Race and Inclusion editor" while being overtly racist), but thats the world we live in.

And if you're the type of person who does think someone should get fired over a tweet they subsequently retract and apologise for - and it sure seems like she's comfortable with that when its not her in the firing line - then congratualations on the world you helped make.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I mean, the fact that she decided to go to bitch about it at medium feels to me that she was already in the axe grind.

thetylerrob

« Reply #40299 on: March 26, 2021, 04:15:35 PM »
I would have simply not tweeted racist things.

benjipwns

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #40301 on: March 26, 2021, 04:17:58 PM »
Just a guess, but maybe the "race and inclusion editor" shouldn't generalize a race.

benjipwns

« Reply #40302 on: March 26, 2021, 04:22:54 PM »
Over eight years, I rose from a social media editor to a writer to a columnist and finally the Sports Media Group’s Race and Inclusion editor. I was committed to USA TODAY and my subsection, For The Win, dedicating nights and weekends to building traffic, breaking stories and pushing for equitable coverage of marginalized communities.
It just looks like a dumb clickbait sports blog to me: https://ftw.usatoday.com/

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #40303 on: March 26, 2021, 04:25:20 PM »
"I hate cancel culture except when it benefits me!" -Screeching white conservative dudes.

:mindblown :spiders

I can't imagine carrying around this level of cognitive dissonance without having your head explode scanners style

benjipwns

« Reply #40304 on: March 26, 2021, 04:25:55 PM »
In the email announcing that I had been fired, USA TODAY’s standards and ethics editor said I had been previously disciplined for a similar situation, but did not offer specifics. In my recollection, there are only two other tweets I’ve sent that USA TODAY found problematic. In one tweet, from roughly 2017, I called out a reporter’s white privilege. In another, from 2018, I pushed back against a USA TODAY Sports column, because the piece dismissed the human rights violations in Qatar as “a little on the repressive side.”
yt fragility

« Reply #40305 on: March 26, 2021, 04:28:08 PM »
Lady had a history of histories and got hit with a perma. Time to submit a ticket

benjipwns

« Reply #40306 on: March 26, 2021, 04:32:41 PM »
There’s also the USA TODAY Sports editor, who, upon learning his daughter was going to marry an Indian man, only spoke to me to ask questions about what it was like to be Indian, never about my actual beat as an NHL writer.
That son of a bitch.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

benjipwns

« Reply #40308 on: March 26, 2021, 04:38:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/vox-justice-league%E2%80%99s-snyder-cut-saga-reminds-us-which-fans%E2%80%99-voices-get-heard.400402/

Another Alternate Reality Vox Blog Hot Take Reminds Us Vox Fucking Sucks
Sound about white to me
Gonna have to put this on the bingo card as a free space at this point.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #40309 on: March 26, 2021, 04:40:05 PM »
I would have simply not tweeted racist things.

:titus have you never had a heated tweeter moment bro?
(ice)

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #40310 on: March 26, 2021, 05:01:12 PM »

Should've said yo' mama.  8)

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #40311 on: March 26, 2021, 05:15:23 PM »
How not to fuck your career...

Step one: Don't tweet racist shit when you're the diversity and inclusion editor of a sports blog
Step two: Don't react to being fired by publicly bitching about your own fuck up
Step three: Don't try to downplay your racist tweet
Step four: Don't double down by trying to get your fellow woman employee fired if you used to be the diversity and inclusion editor of a sports blog
Step five: Don't try to paint your boss as a racist because he was interested in finding out a little more about you when you suddenly have something in common
Spud

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #40312 on: March 26, 2021, 05:17:58 PM »
More names to add to the list of those who don't understand power dynamics. As men you have the power advantage over EVERY FEMALE WOMAN and you're abusing these women by forcing them to do homophobic rhetoric for your own pleasure.

Unless you're asexual, in which case it's another example of the constant horrific rape that they're subject to.

Then again you're all spiritual yts...

:notlikethis
Margs

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #40313 on: March 26, 2021, 05:27:14 PM »
How not to fuck your career...

Step one: Don't tweet racist shit when you're the diversity and inclusion editor of a sports blog
Step two: Don't react to being fired by publicly bitching about your own fuck up
Step three: Don't try to downplay your racist tweet
Step four: Don't double down by trying to get your fellow woman employee fired if you used to be the diversity and inclusion editor of a sports blog
Step five: Don't try to paint your boss as a racist because he was interested in finding out a little more about you when you suddenly have something in common

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #40314 on: March 26, 2021, 05:27:30 PM »
Probably have better luck with Beckinsale than Blanchett

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #40315 on: March 26, 2021, 06:01:54 PM »
Possibly*

Its a black dude this time.
So that's why they acted so quickly.

:comeon

DJ Bedroom

« Reply #40316 on: March 26, 2021, 06:09:08 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/psn-issues.400522/post-61640278
Transistors always first page defending sony's honor no matter what

benjipwns

« Reply #40317 on: March 26, 2021, 06:33:24 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/psn-issues.400522/post-61640278
Transistors always first page defending sony's honor no matter what
GTA Online was disconnecting to me (PC)
:huh

benita

« Reply #40318 on: March 26, 2021, 07:20:33 PM »

Imagine if Twitter undeleted tweets the way Reee mods unedit posts.

Jansen

« Reply #40319 on: March 26, 2021, 07:33:07 PM »

Damn that's racist af I'm sure they will be promptly banned!