Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3135961 times)

Averon

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #49860 on: September 10, 2021, 12:31:14 PM »
The really are the modern day anti-sex conservatives. :lol

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #49861 on: September 10, 2021, 12:35:06 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-her-ass-is-part-of-her-character.275780/page-182#post-73087237

Quote from: PlanetSmasher
The Project Eve thread was the first time I've been legitimately, full-spec angry on Era in months. I had to step away for my own sanity.
Quote from: KujoJosuke
I like the person who got mad at me for being mean to the now permabanned member who was just wildly sexist (and who it turns out had previously been banned for defending underage sexualization).

Fuck decorum sometimes.

Seriously. The folks who tried to avatar-quote me, as if Rogue's super suit is somehow any dimension similar to what these devs are doing with their teenage girl protagonist, made me see red for a second.

:kermit
ど助平

Jansen

« Reply #49862 on: September 10, 2021, 12:37:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tales-of-arise-spoilers-its-2021-and-were-still-be-subjected-to-terrible-hot-springs-scenes.484330/

:noooo a big RPG has a hot springs scene (surprise surprise), time to man the battle-stations

Man Morrigan is such a bitter bitch. "Duration pending admin review"

The mods on reee have cultivated an insufferable community

Jansen

« Reply #49863 on: September 10, 2021, 12:39:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-her-ass-is-part-of-her-character.275780/page-182#post-73087237

The Project Eve thread was the first time I've been legitimately, full-spec angry on Era in months. I had to step away for my own sanity.
I like the person who got mad at me for being mean to the now permabanned member who was just wildly sexist (and who it turns out had previously been banned for defending underage sexualization).

Fuck decorum sometimes.

Seriously. The folks who tried to avatar-quote me, as if Rogue's super suit is somehow any dimension similar to what these devs are doing with their teenage girl protagonist, made me see red for a second.

(Image removed from quote.)

:exxy

paprikastaude

« Reply #49864 on: September 10, 2021, 12:41:41 PM »
What would happen if the Harry Potter game and Korean Bayonetta released close to another?

Slacktivist's Hiroshima and Nagasaki? :cat

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #49865 on: September 10, 2021, 12:42:49 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-her-ass-is-part-of-her-character.275780/page-183#post-73093012

Quote from: Zen
Not related to the current conversation, but my fiance has been playing FFX HD and we've been poking fun at all the male gaze angles and absurdly skimpy clothing on the women npcs. Every time another woman summoner shows up in a cutscene, the camera will change position to her backside to show off their ass. A lot of the early cutscenes with Lulu zoom in on her boobs. When you meet Yunalesca, she's clad in a bikini and, you guessed it, the camera switches to a pan up from the backside of her ass. It's like they made every other woman besides Yuna sexualized to contrast her being the good innocent girl or something. Both her father Braska and the other male summoner Isamu are both fully robed. I like to imagine this is Tidus-vision in-universe and he's just really horny all the time for some reason.

:foodcourt
ど助平

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #49866 on: September 10, 2021, 12:44:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-her-ass-is-part-of-her-character.275780/post-73089799
In general I see a lot of ban messages with the note that the poster has prior instances of being racist, sexist, transphobic, xenophobic dipshits. I always get disappointed when I see these prior instances aren’t enough for a more heavy permanent ban.
Look, a true believer!

paprikastaude

« Reply #49867 on: September 10, 2021, 12:47:53 PM »
If any mods are searching to give users a history of bad faith behaviour, take note of all the 'yes' voters here  :maduro

https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-anyone-else-extremely-disappointed-by-the-huge-amount-of-marvel-games-releasing-in-the-next-few-years.484468/

Jansen

« Reply #49868 on: September 10, 2021, 12:50:32 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-her-ass-is-part-of-her-character.275780/post-73089799
In general I see a lot of ban messages with the note that the poster has prior instances of being racist, sexist, transphobic, xenophobic dipshits. I always get disappointed when I see these prior instances aren’t enough for a more heavy permanent ban.
Look, a true believer!

"Permanent ban for everyone who doesn't fall in line"  - reee

"Era is not a hivemind" - also reee

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #49869 on: September 10, 2021, 12:55:32 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/project-eve-first-trailer-ps5-pc.484243/page-8#post-73077607
Quote from: Acquiescence
The trailer was a bit gratuitous, butt I'm gonna wait until I play the finished product and give it some ample thought before slapping it with my stamp of disapproval. Who knows, she could end up being a well-rounded character.

Or maybe the developers really are just behind the curve.

:delicious
ど助平

Jansen

« Reply #49870 on: September 10, 2021, 12:56:48 PM »
All this drama for a game that is probably going to be all flash no substance :lol

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #49871 on: September 10, 2021, 12:57:21 PM »

Fuck decorum sometimes.
:badass

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
OBE

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #49873 on: September 10, 2021, 01:11:43 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/apple-places-female-engineering-program-manager-on-administrative-leave-after-tweeting-about-sexism-harassment-and-assault-in-the-office-up-fired.473163/page-6#post-73063414

User Banned (Permanent): Dismissing Allegations of Sexual Abuse; Account in Junior Phase

Quote from: DoctorOcho
Ashley G. may have a legitimate complaint. Or this may be a lot of nonsense. We honestly don't know and we should let the likely lawsuit play out before rushing to judgment one way or the other.

While Ashley brings up some serious concerns, after reading her Twitter posts, including a tweet where she claims proudly that she is simultaneously taking on three multinational corporations, I am a bit uneasy about jumping the gun based solely on her account.

* ignores the 500,000 times it really has just gone away *
Uncle

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #49874 on: September 10, 2021, 01:14:25 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/insomniac-is-becoming-a-top-tier-developer-really-quick.484516/

User Banned (duration pending admin review): Creating an inappropriate reaction thread, account still in junior phase, prior related ban
OBE

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #49875 on: September 10, 2021, 01:16:18 PM »
Project Eve thread has been locked. Get ready for the bloodbath.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/project-eve-first-trailer-ps5-pc.484243/page-10#post-73089184

implying that in a sane world, there should be any sort of consequence at all for declaring yourself a pervert
:jgames :expert :mouf :itagaki
Uncle

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #49876 on: September 10, 2021, 01:17:38 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/project-eve-first-trailer-ps5-pc.484243/page-10#post-73089184

implying that in a sane world, there should be any sort of consequence at all for declaring yourself a pervert

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #49877 on: September 10, 2021, 01:18:16 PM »
what's up with the word pervert anyway

"anyone who thirsts after this game is a pervert"

per·vert
verb
/pərˈvərt/
alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.
"he was charged with conspiring to pervert the course of justice"

/ˈpərvərt/
a person whose sexual behavior is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable.

it's abnormal to like ass and titties?
:confused :huh :cmonson
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #49878 on: September 10, 2021, 01:18:43 PM »

Why are they even crying about that when "I'm a perv and the design is great" would get you banned

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #49879 on: September 10, 2021, 01:23:47 PM »
    Isn't it kind of good to actually have a diverse offer though? This game doesn't ruin Dokev

my steam library and H-game library are diverse but I still don't think this needed to be advertised at an event like this. Would I want sony to have a gameplay video of Haydee to show off the PS5? hell no. dude she has a boob sock in here.
So this lil bitch does like smut, but wants it kept in the closet.
 :society

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #49880 on: September 10, 2021, 01:25:25 PM »
    Isn't it kind of good to actually have a diverse offer though? This game doesn't ruin Dokev

my steam library and H-game library are diverse but I still don't think this needed to be advertised at an event like this. Would I want sony to have a gameplay video of Haydee to show off the PS5? hell no. dude she has a boob sock in here.

Internalized perv self hate.

You hate to see it

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #49881 on: September 10, 2021, 01:28:46 PM »

Most regulars in the Cunts Should Wear Burqas thread let slip at some point the fan “fiction” (smut), fan “art” (smut), music videos (smut), cosplay (smut), or shipping wars (smut) they partake in. But somehow that’s good and empowering, but what everyone else does isn’t :lol
Margs

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #49882 on: September 10, 2021, 01:37:31 PM »
Front and center in a Sony showcase among the likes of God of War, Star Wars and Spider-Man no less. What message does this send to women who are into (or thinking about getting into) games?

Ahh yes, God of War, the wholesome, family-friendly game series where you do such all-ages activities like impaling the eyeballs of Greek/Norse gods and doing QTEs during a threesome.
^_^

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #49883 on: September 10, 2021, 01:37:50 PM »
Reminds me of the "i love sex workers, they just shouldn't be able to use any major payment processor nor any mainstream social media platform, so i can wack off to my deviant shit by night AND get to play the moral crusader by day."  :-*

This post in particular made me laugh:
Front and center in a Sony showcase among the likes of God of War, Star Wars and Spider-Man no less. What message does this send to women who are into (or thinking about getting into) games?
Capeshit and manchildren icons, such prestige.  :lol

EDIT: Beaten like that guy's dick when the next Pokemon trailer hits.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #49884 on: September 10, 2021, 01:41:45 PM »
like the big cheif said, it all boils down to "i don't like it so no one is is allowed to like it either"

like a 6 year old having a tantrum

:trumps
(ice)

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #49885 on: September 10, 2021, 01:47:51 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tales-of-arise-spoilers-its-2021-and-were-still-be-subjected-to-terrible-hot-springs-scenes.484330/

:noooo a big RPG has a hot springs scene (surprise surprise), time to man the battle-stations

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tales-of-arise-spoilers-its-2021-and-were-still-be-subjected-to-terrible-hot-springs-scenes.484330/page-2#post-73055797
User Banned (Duration Pending Review): Dismissing Concerns Around Sexism; History of Trolling

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tales-of-arise-spoilers-its-2021-and-were-still-be-subjected-to-terrible-hot-springs-scenes.484330/page-2#post-73059811
User Banned (Duration Pending Review): Concern Trolling Around Concerns of Sexism; Prior Ban for Inflammatory Generalization

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tales-of-arise-spoilers-its-2021-and-were-still-be-subjected-to-terrible-hot-springs-scenes.484330/page-2#post-73061074
User Banned (1 Month): Concern Trolling Around Concerns of Sexism

Hot spring hijinx are a lazy cliche (and yeah you always have the same jokes - the perv trying to peek at the women, the flat-chested girl being shocked that the most modest party member is actually super-stacked, etc) but 99% of the games that use it have ways to skip it (if it's not even optional to begin with), and if it really bothers these people they should just do it - I'm pretty sure that they're not gonna miss any story exhibition or anything all that important if they just skip the 5 minute hot spring scene sitting in the middle of their 50 hour RPG.

Also, funnily enough, the Tales series has a very large female fanbase (at least in Japan, though I do know a few American women who like them) - https://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/26/why-90-of-fans-at-tales-of-festival-are-female

EDIT: New page - Sheena cosplay:
[close]
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 04:00:07 PM by tiesto »
^_^

Jansen

« Reply #49886 on: September 10, 2021, 01:58:51 PM »

Most regulars in the Cunts Should Wear Burqas thread let slip at some point the fan “fiction” (smut), fan “art” (smut), music videos (smut), cosplay (smut), or shipping wars (smut) they partake in. But somehow that’s good and empowering, but what everyone else does isn’t :lol

You mean they're hypocrites? No way!

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #49887 on: September 10, 2021, 02:02:17 PM »
Aren't most erotic fanfiction writers women? Like nearly entirely?

Absolutely no "objectification" going on here, nope.

jorma

« Reply #49888 on: September 10, 2021, 02:05:32 PM »
like the big cheif said, it all boils down to "i don't like it so no one is is allowed to like it either"

like a 6 year old having a tantrum

:trumps

I'm pretty sure most of those dudes actually like it a LOT more than normal. And that might be why they call everyone else a pervert for liking it.  :trumps

jorma

« Reply #49889 on: September 10, 2021, 02:07:32 PM »
Sort of like those "traditional family values" politicians that end up getting dragged out of a crack den catering to gay doggers

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #49890 on: September 10, 2021, 02:08:22 PM »
what's up with the word pervert anyway

"anyone who thirsts after this game is a pervert"

per·vert
verb
/pərˈvərt/
alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.
"he was charged with conspiring to pervert the course of justice"

/ˈpərvərt/
a person whose sexual behavior is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable.

it's abnormal to like ass and titties?
:confused :huh :cmonson

deeply deviant behaviour by era standards  :nepenthe :aloy :jared

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #49891 on: September 10, 2021, 02:15:16 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tales-of-arise-spoilers-its-2021-and-were-still-be-subjected-to-terrible-hot-springs-scenes.484330/page-2#post-73055797
User Banned (Duration Pending Review): Dismissing Concerns Around Sexism; History of Trolling

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tales-of-arise-spoilers-its-2021-and-were-still-be-subjected-to-terrible-hot-springs-scenes.484330/page-2#post-73059811
User Banned (Duration Pending Review): Concern Trolling Around Concerns of Sexism; Prior Ban for Inflammatory Generalization

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tales-of-arise-spoilers-its-2021-and-were-still-be-subjected-to-terrible-hot-springs-scenes.484330/page-2#post-73061074
User Banned (1 Month): Concern Trolling Around Concerns of Sexism

Hot spring hijinx are a lazy cliche (and yeah you always have the same jokes - the perv trying to peek at the women, the flat-chested girl being shocked that the most modest party member is actually super-stacked, etc) but 99% of the games that use it have ways to skip it (if it's not even optional to begin with), and if it really bothers these people they should just do it - I'm pretty sure that they're not gonna miss any story exhibition or anything all that important if they just skip the 5 minute hot spring scene sitting in the middle of their 50 hour RPG.

Also, funnily enough, the Tales series has a very large female fanbase (at least in Japan, though I do know a few American women who like them) - https://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/26/why-90-of-fans-at-tales-of-festival-are-female

They even banned these guys  for merely explaining the cultural context

It’s a troupe in Japanese anime. Terrible through our western lens but we have to acknowledge our cultural biases for things that aren’t made with us in mind. We may not laugh at it but in Japan they may find it way funnier than us since bath houses are more prevalent.

It’s not an excuse. I don’t find it funny either. I hate any form of fan service because I feel it takes away from the more serious story telling at play. But when I see people say “Japanese media needs to catch up” that reaks of the same cultural biases I’ve been hearing from people my whole life talking down on aspects of black culture they may not understand. I’m just saying that while I do agree from my perspective it is gross, fanservice in general and reductive, I must acknowledge I have a specific lens growing up in the USA I may not understand from a content creator in Japan. Like over here we find gross shit funny for some reason and I know that confuses other countries which may find a more dry humor funny. It’s worth a study than a blanket statement to me.

I agree, but art is a window into the mind of a creator and also the culture that brought them up. Which is why I said that we should try to understand why it is so prevalent as opposed to assuming we have the “better” culture. Cause if you dive into the numbers Japan has a MUCH lower sexual assault rate than the US. So I’m just saying let’s not cast a wide net of judgement of a whole culture as if we are much better off.

sorry a comment that said they need to catch up just really bothered me a lot.

He wasn't even defending the scene. Just explaining where it comes from and maybe don't call the devs degenerates.

(calling devs lazy is an instant ban though  :lol)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 02:19:43 PM by HaughtyFrank »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #49892 on: September 10, 2021, 02:50:27 PM »
I can't help my thirst, I grew up steeped in the cultural context of one of those problematic af african tribes where they go around topless all day
 :stahp
Uncle

BikeJesus

« Reply #49893 on: September 10, 2021, 02:50:53 PM »
Calling users perverts for liking sexy women is ok, but if you called furries perverts, you would be permed.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #49894 on: September 10, 2021, 02:59:03 PM »
I can't help my thirst, I grew up steeped in the cultural context of one of those problematic af african tribes where they go around topless all day
 :stahp

:rollsafe
[close]

Propagandhim

« Reply #49895 on: September 10, 2021, 03:10:52 PM »

Women's romance novels are a male power fantasy. 

:ufup

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #49896 on: September 10, 2021, 03:21:59 PM »

these reee pervs don't sounds so bad tbh  :rash

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #49897 on: September 10, 2021, 03:32:05 PM »
And him.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/project-eve-first-trailer-ps5-pc.484243/page-8#post-73077163
Quote from: Yopis
Everything needs to be mom approved, or it's shameful apparently.

User Banned (duration pending admin review): Dismissing sexism in design across multiple posts and threads
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #49898 on: September 10, 2021, 03:34:23 PM »
Edit: https://www.resetera.com/threads/project-eve-first-trailer-ps5-pc.484243/page-9#post-73083934

Quote from: Adult Contemporary
I want to read more about how fictional characters have no agency and how the character should wear real pants from superhero fans with a skin-tight full body suit character as their avatar, I haven't had enough yet.
Oh fuck. Civil war pending, shirts vs skins.

User banned (1 month): Sexist trolling
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #49899 on: September 10, 2021, 03:38:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/project-eve-first-trailer-ps5-pc.484243/page-3#post-73031269

User Banned (1 Week): Inappropriate Commentary

Quote from: JudgmentJay
Quote from: ItWasMeantToBe19
Trailer summary

Ass shots: Dozens
Ideas not directly stolen from games made by Platinum Games (with a focus on Nier Automata): Zero
I'm sold.
:lol
OBE

Jansen

« Reply #49900 on: September 10, 2021, 03:40:53 PM »
This thread is now re-opened to further discussion. We've noticed many posts making light of the blatant sexist design decisions in the game. This kind of talk is insulting to our women posters and fosters an unwelcoming environment all around. Any further posts dismissing the sexism in the game will be met with strict moderation.

Lol Morrigan is such a bitch

"fosters an unwelcoming environment all around"

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #49901 on: September 10, 2021, 03:42:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/project-eve-first-trailer-ps5-pc.484243/page-7#post-73074766

User banned (duration pending admin review): Dismissing concerns around sexism. Prior severe ban for sexist concern trolling.

Quote from: Pickle
Quote from: Rendering...
Her individually defined buttocks are part of her character.
Maybe try to look past the crack in her character…

The game’s combat looked super exciting, Korean games outside of MMOs branching out to worldwide is also a welcome thing
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #49902 on: September 10, 2021, 03:46:01 PM »
The rest:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/project-eve-first-trailer-ps5-pc.484243/page-4#post-73037725
User banned (2 weeks): Handwaving sexist character designs. History of similar behavior

https://www.resetera.com/threads/project-eve-first-trailer-ps5-pc.484243/page-6#post-73052038
User Banned (2 weeks): Dismissive commentary around objectification

https://www.resetera.com/threads/project-eve-first-trailer-ps5-pc.484243/page-8#post-73079734
User Banned (1 month): Whataboutism, Dismissing Concerns of Sexism Over Multiple Posts; Long History of Misrepresenting Other User's Arguments

https://www.resetera.com/threads/project-eve-first-trailer-ps5-pc.484243/page-9#post-73083316
User banned (1 month): Sexism. Trolling. Antagonizing another member. Account in junior phase.
OBE

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #49903 on: September 10, 2021, 03:59:36 PM »
This thread is now re-opened to further discussion. We've noticed many posts making light of the blatant sexist design decisions in the game. This kind of talk is insulting to our women posters and fosters an unwelcoming environment all around. Any further posts dismissing the sexism in the game will be met with strict moderation.

Usually this warning would imply that this will be enforced as of now. Instead everyone is already banned.

Also they can fuck off claiming that this about making women posters welcome. These assholes just ban any women who doesn't toe that same line

Propagandhim

« Reply #49904 on: September 10, 2021, 04:17:39 PM »
Say what you will about the Taliban (I myself, don't approve!) but they would never let the women of that country play a game like this.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #49905 on: September 10, 2021, 04:30:16 PM »

Women's romance novels are a male power fantasy. 

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #49906 on: September 10, 2021, 04:31:34 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/super-smash-bros-ultimate-downloadable-contents-discussion-thread-23-final-destination-additional-diversity-pending.480472/page-47#post-73048258

User Banned (2 Weeks): Dismissing Concerns Around Sexism
Quote from: Hailinel
Did I miss a memo where hot springs are just horny now?

Should I be worried for the residents of Thermopolis, Wyoming?

Morrigan is really on a roll.
OBE

ShutUp

« Reply #49907 on: September 10, 2021, 04:44:51 PM »

People like this are the ones constantly talking about ass shots and OH NO BEWBS for this game. Most others are just excited because its a new IP they think looks fun. Goddamn these people are some virgins.

ShutUp

« Reply #49908 on: September 10, 2021, 04:47:23 PM »

Usually this warning would imply that this will be enforced as of now. Instead everyone is already banned.

Also they can fuck off claiming that this about making women posters welcome. These assholes just ban any women who doesn't toe that same line

Imagine if they actually asked women (outside Era, because most on Era are too scared of being banned to say otherwise) what they thought of the design. Bet most wouldn’t give a shit.

ShutUp

« Reply #49909 on: September 10, 2021, 04:57:25 PM »
Some of these people have no doubt watched Handmaids Tale with an erection. That kind of world is what they dream of, based on these Era posts.

BIONIC

« Reply #49910 on: September 10, 2021, 05:01:30 PM »
Some of these people have no doubt watched Handmaids Tale with an erection.

I mean, who hasn’t?  :society
Margs

BIONIC

« Reply #49911 on: September 10, 2021, 05:06:07 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/eurogamer-in-defence-of-god-of-wars-thor.484756/page-6#post-73114714

Quote from: KORNdog, post: 73107580, member: 26570
He's proving incredibly popular in the gay bear community btw. Dude is hot!

Quote from: RatskyWatsky MODERATOR, post: 73114057, member: 460
☺️

Saying Eve is popular in the straight community would get you permed :lol
Margs

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #49912 on: September 10, 2021, 05:13:41 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/eurogamer-in-defence-of-god-of-wars-thor.484756/page-6#post-73114714

Quote from: KORNdog, post: 73107580, member: 26570
He's proving incredibly popular in the gay bear community btw. Dude is hot!

Quote from: RatskyWatsky MODERATOR, post: 73114057, member: 460
☺️

Saying Eve is popular in the straight community would get you permed :lol
Dude is hot!

I suddenly feel very unwelcome.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #49913 on: September 10, 2021, 05:15:07 PM »
All this drama for a game that is probably going to be all flash no substance :lol
You described the current PS5 lineup right there!
Spud

Kurt Russell

« Reply #49914 on: September 10, 2021, 05:41:45 PM »
Imagine if they actually asked women (outside Era, because most on Era are too scared of being banned to say otherwise) what they thought of the design. Bet most wouldn’t give a shit.

My wife rolled her eyes and then asked if I'd pre-ordered it yet

Yes.
[close]
woke

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #49915 on: September 10, 2021, 05:57:35 PM »
So help me god, if you don’t agree with me I’ll run back to sexualized woman thread

:walkaway

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #49916 on: September 10, 2021, 06:00:13 PM »
I open my twitter and what do I have to see???

https://twitter.com/yuretalks/status/1436093527407177728

Begone you Jezebel!

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #49917 on: September 10, 2021, 06:01:36 PM »
 :trigger

BIONIC

« Reply #49918 on: September 10, 2021, 06:23:41 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/project-eve-first-trailer-ps5-pc.484243/page-11#post-73114591

Quote from: BossAttack, post: 73114591, member: 16745
All these people jumping in just to say, "Wow, looks amazing."

You're not slick.

:badass
Margs

BIONIC

« Reply #49919 on: September 10, 2021, 06:25:57 PM »

Fuck decorum sometimes.

Quote from: Weltall Zero, post: 73113307, member: 8546

Literally the same picture, amirite? /s

What the hell is wrong with you?

Quote from: Crossing Eden, post: 73117873, member: 8191
Ava quoting Rogue and equating it to this game is probably one of the most disingenuous things I’ve ever seen on this forum. Full stop.
Margs