Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3134815 times)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #49980 on: September 11, 2021, 08:47:28 PM »
isn't being angry that chinese people are angry that the tibetan flag is in a video game sinophobic  ???

Slacktivism is universal:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/life-is-strange-true-colors-getting-review-bombed-because-of-tibetan-flag.485173/page-2

Hopefully when Square inevitably patches this out, it gets review bombed again for censorship and they change it back.

Or they just have the integrity to keep it as is, but I don't see that happening 

Quote from: Mau
Hate review bombing. I hate going into TLOU2’s metacritic page and seeing that disgusting user score. Just breaks my heart
:crybaby
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #49981 on: September 11, 2021, 08:52:31 PM »
I hate going into TLOU2’s metacritic page

Why would you even do this for a year old game?  :confused

BadAss2961

« Reply #49982 on: September 11, 2021, 09:13:57 PM »
I don't know what I expected, but I had an hour so I skipped through maybe two or three dozen Project Eve reaction videos on Youtube. The only channel that complained about the character design was Digital Foundry. Female streamers and Youtubers in particular reacted universally positive, with statements like "she's cute", "love the character design", "she looks badass" or "I'd love to cosplay this". Bonus comment: "I wish I could walk in heels as well as the girl fights in shoes like that". One really has to wonder if Western character designers actually understand their audience.

The reactions of normal people who can handle mature content without childishly overthinking it. Reset's just full of shit. The forum caters to immature idiots who get off on shaming the adults in the room.

In a world where Bayonetta is the queen of the genre (she's great), Project Eve is subtle.

Either way it's all talk. Sexualization isn't going to stop them from playing anything worth a damn.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #49983 on: September 12, 2021, 03:51:08 AM »
It’s because Kratos is black.

He’s a black dude from Greece. He’s basically Giannis Antetokounmpo. Sorry to disappoint.

What’s weird about Kratos being black?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/god-of-war-ragnarok-dev-responds-to-racist-trolls-complaining-about-angrboda%E2%80%99s-race.485098/page-8

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #49984 on: September 12, 2021, 04:55:16 AM »
But people from Southern Europe and in the Iberian peninsula can be darker but that wouldn't make them black

You mean like this?

Spud

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #49985 on: September 12, 2021, 04:57:03 AM »
That's the white ash from his wife/son stuck onto him by Ares.

Kratos is a black Greek cursed by the Gods to walk the Earth as "White Passing".
He has to explain his tragic backstory every time he wants to use the n-word. :fbm

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #49986 on: September 12, 2021, 04:59:19 AM »
I agree. I look at the world I live in and my little leftie bubble and I contrast with some of the things I see online and I just hold my head in disbelief. How can people be so angry and bitter towards people because of the colour of their skin, their gender, their sexuality, etc.

Ugh.
Maybe you should ask Neopetenthe...
Spud

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #49987 on: September 12, 2021, 05:07:21 AM »
Maybe it also has to do with it coming across as plain tokenism.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #49988 on: September 12, 2021, 05:23:21 AM »
There's no reason they couldn't reboot the series with a black Kratos. I'd like to see how quick the ban would happen if someone claimed Beyonce is white

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #49989 on: September 12, 2021, 05:30:08 AM »
If anything a God of War game dealing with one of the African pantheons would be a lot more interesting since it's something not a lot of people in the west know about.

jorma

« Reply #49990 on: September 12, 2021, 06:12:31 AM »
If anything a God of War game dealing with one of the African pantheons would be a lot more interesting since it's something not a lot of people in the west know about.

"the shit excuse about his skin only being white because it's the ashes of his family is so lame, and i'm so tired about the racist whites at santa monica having their white Kratos guy killing all our gods. YOU AINT SLICK!"

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #49991 on: September 12, 2021, 06:23:46 AM »

Averon

« Reply #49992 on: September 12, 2021, 06:45:46 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/project-eve-first-trailer-ps5-pc.484243/page-11#post-73121485

User Banned (2 weeks): Ignoring staff post, inappropriate commentary.
Quote from: DarkFlame92
kickASS trailer

What's the point of reopening the thread if any positive remark about the game is bannable? Don't even have to reference the female character design to get banned. Is the purpose of keeping the thread open is to endlessly bitch about the game and imply anyone who are even remotely interested in it are misogynistic chuds? May as well add the game on the banned list at this point.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #49993 on: September 12, 2021, 06:52:47 AM »
theres a liquid benji? :titus

Benji Sales….

he's more like a failed experiment rather than one of les enfants terribles
(ice)

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #49994 on: September 12, 2021, 06:58:48 AM »
theres a liquid benji? :titus

Benji Sales….

he's more like a failed experiment rather than one of les enfants terribles

From his Nintendo coverage, he’s very much a leader of les enfants vidya

Propagandhim

« Reply #49995 on: September 12, 2021, 10:19:53 AM »

Okay, and if you don't consider Greeks white (like apparently half the thread)?  Then black folks are erasing, marginalizing and stealing work from a minority ethnicity that never get their own representation in games?

PICK ONE MOTHAFUCKA   

Resetera: I know how to reconcile this.  Kratos is a black man.  Stop being racist.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #49996 on: September 12, 2021, 10:32:46 AM »
* goes to greece *

era member: so much history here, your people have suffered so much from american racism and the lingering effects of slavery, black power my brotha

greek man: Τι στο διάολο
Uncle

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #49997 on: September 12, 2021, 11:04:01 AM »
* goes to greece *

**You better shape up
'Cause I need a man
And my heart is set on you
You better shape up
You better understand
To my heart I must be true**

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #49998 on: September 12, 2021, 11:09:05 AM »
Look, its really very simple;
  • when you're talking about how YTs have erased all black contributions to history, Europe was full of black people doing important jobs, they were kings and queens of egypt and carthage, and held one of the largets and longstanding empires in the Ottomans.
  • when you're talking about how YTs built white supremacy by making black people eternal victims, black people didn't exist until Columbus invented slavery in 1492

just make sure you don't forget which argument you;re making, because It's A Bad Look having the Ottomans as one of the biggest colonisers in history, or the Egyptians being brutal slave owners

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #49999 on: September 12, 2021, 11:15:33 AM »
I cba to read the whole thread, but are ree being extremely loose with the definition of what 'black' is :thinking

Saying greeks are black would usually get people going wild with rage on there especially :teehee
(ice)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #50000 on: September 12, 2021, 11:23:06 AM »
Can someone whos not banned at era give me a temperature check on where this poll is landing?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-flirting-with-a-19-year-old-at-28-creepy.485089/

because without a mod telling people what Officially Allowed Opinion is, you've already got posters telling other posters their marriage is effectively based on rape

Propagandhim

« Reply #50001 on: September 12, 2021, 11:23:45 AM »
  • when you're talking about how YTs have erased all black contributions to history, Europe was full of black people doing important jobs, they were kings and queens of egypt and carthage, and held one of the largets and longstanding empires in the Ottomans.
  • when you're talking about how YTs built white supremacy by making black people eternal victims, black people didn't exist until Columbus invented slavery in 1492

just make sure you don't forget which argument you;re making, because It's A Bad Look having the Ottomans as one of the biggest colonisers in history, or the Egyptians being brutal slave owners

Taking ethnic pride in brutal moorish colonization of Southern Europe is always a fun pitstop, too.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #50002 on: September 12, 2021, 11:24:18 AM »
also its already a solved problem, idiots;

{not creepy} = (A/2) + 7

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #50003 on: September 12, 2021, 11:25:33 AM »

Taking ethnic pride in brutal moorish colonization of Southern Europe is always a fun pitstop, too.
:shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq :shaq

Propagandhim

« Reply #50004 on: September 12, 2021, 11:27:35 AM »
 :gaben :gaben :gaben :gaben

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #50005 on: September 12, 2021, 11:52:00 AM »
Can someone whos not banned at era give me a temperature check on where this poll is landing?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-flirting-with-a-19-year-old-at-28-creepy.485089/

because without a mod telling people what Officially Allowed Opinion is, you've already got posters telling other posters their marriage is effectively based on rape

You were groomed by your husband. I mean, I'm happy that you're living a happy life and that you're an anomaly because you're not emotionally traumatised but let's not try to sugarcoat a predatory life story
:dead
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 11:58:31 AM by HaughtyFrank »

Snoopycat_

« Reply #50006 on: September 12, 2021, 12:14:11 PM »

I think the only thing to be cautious of is that it seems like psychiatrists and Pediatricians are saying the adulthood really begins at 25 in the modern era, based on how 18-25 year olds actually behave and that’s it’s essentially an extended period of adolescence. I don’t think it’s “creepy” necessarily but you’d be at very different life stages.

:girlaff

If the op wasn’t a lesbian they’d be screeching pedo. Instead they’re pulling out shite like this so they can insinuate it without getting banned

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #50007 on: September 12, 2021, 12:20:02 PM »

You were groomed by your husband. I mean, I'm happy that you're living a happy life and that you're an anomaly because you're not emotionally traumatised but let's not try to sugarcoat a predatory life story

Quote from: greenbird
OP, pursue a relationship that could make you happy.

or

Get the approval of the 43% of Era who might think you're a creep, without knowing anything about you or your life. A forum which has frequent threads with people trying to figure out the proper way to wipe their ass.

:dead :gladbron :preach :rejoice

Bonus Question: Who gets the ban, the poster accusing another poster’s husband of sexually grooming them, or the user properly encapsulating the level of self reliance most of that board has?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #50008 on: September 12, 2021, 12:29:17 PM »
he may have groomed her, but in return she brided him
Uncle

Crumb

• *cough*
« Reply #50009 on: September 12, 2021, 12:46:18 PM »

Yes
No
Meh

« Reply #50010 on: September 12, 2021, 12:50:04 PM »

"Wow, era really had someone willing to admit to a decade-ish age gap?"

traced back to the story

Quote from: Seirith
It's funny how so many posts all assume either of these people want to go out to the bar and being together is a bad idea because one can legally go to the bar and another cannot.

I met my now husband when I was 14 turning 15 and he was 18 turning 19. We started dating 7 days after I turned 15 and have now been together 23 years, married 15. He has been in exactly 2 bars his entire life, once when he was 18 right before we started dating and once with me for a concert a few year ago which was attached to a bar. Neither of us drink or care to go out and party.

People thought I was too young to be in a serious relationship and that he was too old for me. I'm glad neither of us cared what other people thought because if we did we would have missed out on a great marriage and life together.

Like I can understand being a little wary of senior-freshman hookups in high school, but it's classic Era to escalate that to RELATIONSHIP TAINTED BY GROOMING FOREVER. Never seen a group of people so eager to trivialize everything by treating minor and major transgressions the exact same.

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #50011 on: September 12, 2021, 12:56:58 PM »
They have a very paternalistic view of women where they always need to be protected from themselves by the wise men of Era. It's weird and creepy how little Era thinks women can be trusted to think for themselves.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 01:05:36 PM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #50012 on: September 12, 2021, 01:12:58 PM »
I don't know what I expected, but I had an hour so I skipped through maybe two or three dozen Project Eve reaction videos on Youtube. The only channel that complained about the character design was Digital Foundry. Female streamers and Youtubers in particular reacted universally positive, with statements like "she's cute", "love the character design", "she looks badass" or "I'd love to cosplay this". Bonus comment: "I wish I could walk in heels as well as the girl fights in shoes like that". One really has to wonder if Western character designers actually understand their audience.

The reactions of normal people who can handle mature content without childishly overthinking it.
This is gator propaganda.

The fact is that so-called "gaming" streamers/YouTubers are immediately suspect and can't be considered to be operating in good faith because if they were honest they would upset the chuds who make up their audience. A proper cross-section of women would only include those able to speak their truth about the harm caused them by the problematic nature of this game and Sony's unethical immoral decision to promote it.

benjipwns

« Reply #50013 on: September 12, 2021, 01:15:35 PM »

User Banned (Duration Pending): Armchair diagnosing, antagonizing another member, and concern trolling with regards to child grooming across a series of posts; previous severe ban for concern trolling around sexism

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #50014 on: September 12, 2021, 01:25:36 PM »

User Banned (Duration Pending): Armchair diagnosing, antagonizing another member, and concern trolling with regards to child grooming across a series of posts; previous severe ban for concern trolling around sexism

Wow! With the mod's outright condescending attitude toward women's choices at times, I didn't expect them to get got the dummy there.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #50015 on: September 12, 2021, 01:26:10 PM »
I mean a 14, year old and an 18 year old is kinda  :jared
Oi Oi

Averon

« Reply #50016 on: September 12, 2021, 01:58:16 PM »
Is that the longest ban message yet?

Snoopycat_

« Reply #50017 on: September 12, 2021, 02:00:40 PM »
I asked the girl in the local shop what she thought of the male gaze, She said, oh yeah, I like nice eyes too, and a tight ass. Which proves we're all the same

benjipwns

« Reply #50018 on: September 12, 2021, 02:06:43 PM »
King Kingo's previous severe ban for "concern trolling around sexism" is:
User Banned (3 months): concern trolling around sexism, prior ban for dismissing concerns of colorism over a series of posts

It kinda seems like the implication of this is that the poster you're replying to shouldn't say bad things about the design because other women that aren't being addressed by the post like the designs? It's kind of a leap from this to accusations of dismissing the opinions of other women and a real bad look to call what was posted that.
That's not what I said at all? I said her points were valid but that not all women share her opinion which is an objective truth as I quoted a woman who liked her design. That wasn't to invalidate her opinion but to reinforce that not everybody shares said opinion.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything I said? How about you stop hiding behind what some women happen to like and actually address the points of criricism. I like 2B as a character but her design is still sexist objectification.

And stop tone policing, thanks.

www.resetera.com
General Guide to ResetEra

The Importance of Being Respectful

"Please be respectful when posting in threads. This includes when you post about the topic at hand and especially when you address other members. Do not make unfounded and inflammatory accusations to discredit and/or antagonize your fellow members (such calling them a shill, astroturfer, etc). Do not shame users based on their post count, avatar choice, or what community they belong to. Avoid hurling insults or making disagreements personal."

So no, I am not "tone policing", I am just trying to have a civil conversation. Like I said earlier, your points are valid but they're not universally shared with every woman.

Prior ban "dismissing concerns of colorism over a series of posts" is not logged.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #50019 on: September 12, 2021, 02:14:03 PM »
Here it is:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/was-terra-in-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-supposed-to-be-absolute-idiot.352633/page-3#post-55127596

User Banned (1 month): Dismissing concerns of colourism over a series of posts
Quote from: King Kingo
Quote from: celes
I literally said I was a black woman back on page one so again, maybe read people's posts.

And nah, you've been downplaying the issue multiple times in this thread. We wouldn't even be discussing this if it wasn't for you trying to excuse the issues within the game. I'm not the only one who has noticed it nor am I the only calling you out on it. Every time someone counters you, you move goal posts or ignore it. People called out that you bringing up the Mad Doctor doesn't address the colorism issue they were actually talking about and you ignore that. I called how Disney still currently has a history of racism and colorism after you brought them up and you ignore that. How is any of this supposed to be read other than you're just trying to shut down others' criticism when you're not actually engaging with what people are saying and just post excuses like other 'japanese media does it' as if that somehow excuses KH? Also lol at 'if' I think colorism is a larger issues. Jfc.

Edit: You know what, I'm done. Good luck to anyone who wants to continue this but I think I will make that thread about SE and colorism.
Why are you responding to me as if I have any creative decision-making power to change how Square Enix approaches people of colour in their video games? I'm not downplaying colourism, I'm just giving my opinions. If colourism is a genuine issue that you want to change then there are channels to express those concerns.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 02:18:55 PM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #50020 on: September 12, 2021, 02:32:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-agree-were-living-in-a-golden-age-of-character-diversity.485254/page-6#post-73214038

User Banned (1 Month): Trolling a sensitive thread about representation, account in junior phase

Quote from: braisbr1
Wow, of course not. You say diversity, yet all of the examples you've used show humans! Too human centric for my tastes.
OBE

Risible

« Reply #50021 on: September 12, 2021, 02:39:08 PM »
Ree would shit their pants over my story. I started dating my wife when she was 15 and I was 19. I'm sure I'd get accused of grooming nowadays.

The actual fact of the story is that she asked me out. She's tall, 5 ft 11 in, same height as me, and was very mature for her age. On track for an Ivy League college and smart. We dated through her high School, through her undergrad, through law School and then got married. We've been together for 40 years and have three kids. World's worst groomer.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #50022 on: September 12, 2021, 02:54:05 PM »
risible is a hotty  :whoo

benjipwns

« Reply #50023 on: September 12, 2021, 03:23:35 PM »
Not really sure you can ban people for criticising a game (incorrectly) as being woke. Where do you draw the line? These are discussion points that are debunked but aren’t really bannable offences. You can’t control every little thing in forum discussions.
User Banned (1 Month) Dismissing concerns of racism, account in junior phase
Saying something is "woke" because it has black people is racist.
Sure, if your reference to it being woke is because it has minorities as characters then it’s couched in racism. I’m not sure Valve is going to moderate that though. People are free to downvote the game for that particular reason. I just don’t think Valve is going to — or is even interested in — moderate such criticism.

ShutUp

« Reply #50024 on: September 12, 2021, 03:49:43 PM »
“Account in junior phase” always gets me. How dare they be a newer member!

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #50025 on: September 12, 2021, 03:57:06 PM »
For one thing, Valve didn’t publish those titles, they just stocked them, in the same way that Amazon stocks Ayn Rand and anti-vax material.
That is electron scope level of spliting of hairs. "They didn't make them, they just offer them to the public AND profit off of them".

So let's follow this train of thought; Era doesn't post calls for violent insurrection, they just offer them to the public AND profit off of them", right?
Because era moderators are always talking about how they can't see every post and rely on posts being reported, but that's obviously NO EXCUSE for being held completely liable for anything that does slip through, yes?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #50026 on: September 12, 2021, 03:57:15 PM »

also AFAIK they don't actually have any guideline, mandate, forum title, or definition of what it means to be in the "junior phase"
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #50027 on: September 12, 2021, 03:58:02 PM »

their "all members are equal, none of that 'shut the fuck up junior' nonsense here!" early days pledge went the same way as their moderator transparency

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #50028 on: September 12, 2021, 04:04:31 PM »
That was just an example of what I could see misogynists arguing about. As for the rest of your other post, that was exactly my point: it doesn't happen often in other types of entertainment not because they're not big (on the contrary, they're just as big as games), but because misogynists don't engage in discussions. In gaming, they think they have to participate. Every. Single. Time.
Case in point, the "Why women criticise sexualised character designs" thread here on Era. Multiple threads littered with people going in to defend or "just ask questions" about sexualised character designs.

Your example of why gamers are the worst is the fucking judging womens clothing circlejerk thread that only exists as is because the worlds most prudish satanist personally endorses it?  :brain

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #50029 on: September 12, 2021, 04:06:55 PM »
Just another one of those things they grabbed wholesale from GAF without even knowing the reason it was there.
I bit like the "port begging" thing.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #50030 on: September 12, 2021, 04:10:37 PM »

I think the only thing to be cautious of is that it seems like psychiatrists and Pediatricians are saying the adulthood really begins at 25 in the modern era, based on how 18-25 year olds actually behave and that’s it’s essentially an extended period of adolescence. I don’t think it’s “creepy” necessarily but you’d be at very different life stages.

If the op wasn’t a lesbian they’d be screeching pedo. Instead they’re pulling out shite like this so they can insinuate it without getting banned
Blue is the warmest color, is the evidence i need to approve of this hook-up.  :rash

jorma

« Reply #50031 on: September 12, 2021, 04:15:41 PM »

Blue is the warmest color, is the evidence i need to approve of this hook-up.  :rash

i think you missed the part where she said she was "ace" and that there'd be no sexy time for them. Not sure the younger grill is aware of this yet.  :lol

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #50032 on: September 12, 2021, 04:24:40 PM »
That was just an example of what I could see misogynists arguing about. As for the rest of your other post, that was exactly my point: it doesn't happen often in other types of entertainment not because they're not big (on the contrary, they're just as big as games), but because misogynists don't engage in discussions. In gaming, they think they have to participate. Every. Single. Time.
Case in point, the "Why women criticise sexualised character designs" thread here on Era. Multiple threads littered with people going in to defend or "just ask questions" about sexualised character designs.

Your example of why gamers are the worst is the fucking judging womens clothing circlejerk thread that only exists as is because the worlds most prudish satanist personally endorses it?  :brain

I'm still  :doge :lol at the idea the reason they keep pruning posters with a dissenting opinion from that thread is because GAMURZ are MISOGINNISTS and nobody would dare post otherwise if you made a thread on a film site about how wonder woman DRESSES LIKE A WHORE, LOOK AT THOSE FEMORAL ARTERIES and not because making that kind of post would have you BTFO as a loony and go scurrying back to the era whoreswhoreswhores thread talking about how shitty the entire rest of the internet is

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #50033 on: September 12, 2021, 04:32:11 PM »
Is Phoenix Wright called the ace attorney cause he never fucks the hotties he hangs out with?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #50036 on: September 12, 2021, 04:41:42 PM »
"What white is saying some racist shit today? ON MY OFF DAY!!!!"

:iface
"They thought it was their "OFF" day... turns out it was FUCK OFFFF day!"  :rodney

BikeJesus

« Reply #50037 on: September 12, 2021, 05:21:52 PM »
I'm working and don't have time to see if you gents posted this already. The whole thread is distinguished.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/steam-has-a-right-wing-extremism-racism-problem-on-their-discussion-forums-that-needs-to-be-addressed.485398/post-73209169

I moderated the old place for years pre implosion. What happened was not that the community became caring, friendly and supportive, the frothing assholes just stopped using slurs basically.

Yeah, like the current B-Chud in chief.

Hap Shaughnessy

OBE

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #50039 on: September 12, 2021, 05:48:40 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Okay, and if you don't consider Greeks white (like apparently half the thread)?  Then black folks are erasing, marginalizing and stealing work from a minority ethnicity that never get their own representation in games?

PICK ONE MOTHAFUCKA   

(Image removed from quote.)

Resetera: I know how to reconcile this.  Kratos is a black man.  Stop being racist.
As a Greek Australian, I say to Resetera: στα αρχίδια μου
Spud