General > Video Game Bored

What did you finish in 2020?

(1/27) > >>

demi:
Space Aliens > the assassin's logo being a dead bird's skull zzz

thisismyusername:
Devolver Bootleg - Hotline Milwaukee and Enter the Gun Dungeon are the only two to be able to "beat." The Luftusers one can't be beaten and the other 2player ones are endless AFAIK. It's a shitpost, but on Steam sale it was a cheap shitpost.
System Crash: A Cyberpunk Card Game - Eh, this one I got on Steam sale for cheap to check out and... it's not bad. But it's not GOOD either. And the developer basically gave up on it when the DLC sales were poor (due to bugs and never fixing those). The early game is BRUTAL due to the AI having more cards/better cards than you, so the balance is really wonky. I can't really recommend this, as a Cyberpunk fan or even as a card-game person. It's like it's taking SolForge and Uncharted: Fight for Fortune's "slam into each other and then take out whoever is in front of you and when you have a "free" opening you gain points combat but also throwing in Objective Points via "hacking" to try to speed up the capture/winning goal.

Eh, I dunno if I'll get the DLC on Steam sale to finish the "story" and check out the Archive/Graveyard/Discard manipulating cards, but for like $2-5 I got my moneys worth from it. So... :yeshrug

D3RANG3D:
The Witcher 3 main story and Heart of Stone.

thisismyusername:

--- Quote from: D3RANG3D on January 11, 2020, 06:49:17 PM ---The Witcher 3 main story and Heart of Stone.

--- End quote ---

Now do Blood and Wine, it's the best of the Witcher 3.

D3RANG3D:

--- Quote from: thisismyusername on January 12, 2020, 12:00:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: D3RANG3D on January 11, 2020, 06:49:17 PM ---The Witcher 3 main story and Heart of Stone.

--- End quote ---

Now do Blood and Wine, it's the best of the Witcher 3.

--- End quote ---

Just finished it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version