Author Topic: becoming a student of Joe Biden Thought  (Read 5815 times)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Re: becoming a student of Joe Biden Thought
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2020, 02:16:08 PM »
Listen fatswa   :blessup
Margs

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2020, 02:22:48 PM »
I think the best part is somehow, Biden growing a beard is what turns him into a muslim.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2020, 10:58:05 AM »
This is for Esch only. Other posters do not look.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2020, 10:15:04 AM »
https://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-says-wants-work-joe-biden-claims-shared-values-between-democrats-communism-1537501
Russian President Vladimir Putin has attempted to mark a positive resemblance between Democratic presidential candidate, former Vice President Joe Biden, and Soviet communists in a wide-ranging interview with the Rossiya TV channel
"The Democratic Party is traditionally closer to the so-called liberal values, closer to social democratic ideas," Putin said. "And it was from the social democratic environment that the Communist Party evolved."

"After all, I was a member of the Soviet Communist Party for nearly 20 years" Putin added. "I was a rank-and-file member, but it can be said that I believed in the party's ideas. I still like many of these left-wing values. Equality and fraternity. What is bad about them? In fact, they are akin to Christian values."

"Yes, they are difficult to implement, but they are very attractive, nevertheless. In other words, this can be seen as an ideological basis for developing contacts with the Democratic representative."

"The Soviet Union also supported the African Americans' movement for their legitimate rights," he said.

"Back in the 1930s, Communist International leaders wrote that both black and white workers had a common enemy–imperialism and capitalism. They also wrote that these people could become the most effective group in the future revolutionary battle."

"So, this is something that can be seen, to a degree, as common values, if not a unifying agent for us," Putin said. "People of my generation remember a time when huge portraits of Angela Davis, a member of the U.S. Communist Party and an ardent fighter for the rights of African Americans, were on view around the Soviet Union."

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2020, 10:47:09 AM »
sleepy joe? more like sleeper agent joe

:corona_rodney
(ice)

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night