Author Topic: becoming a student of Joe Biden Thought  (Read 5844 times)

Eschaton

becoming a student of Joe Biden Thought
« on: June 08, 2020, 04:24:29 PM »
Can anyone here help me study Joe Biden Thought? I'd like to learn his philosophy, aphorisms and more about his life. Thank you

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Re: becoming a student of Joe Biden Thought
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 04:26:13 PM »
Old Biden koan my sensei once taught me... Master Joe was walking through the West Wing looking for ice cream when his apprentice Holder flagged him down.

"Master Biden! What are you doing? Riots are erupting in Ferguson and three protesters are already dead."
"Apprentice Holder, what's the sound of one cop shooting?"
"Uh... bang bang?"
"Exactly. Now where's the food court? I'm lost in this goddamn mall."

At that moment, Holder was enlightened.
每天生气

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 04:26:25 PM »
Ah yes, The Tao of Corn Pop
yar

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 04:36:37 PM »

shosta

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 04:36:40 PM »
Old Biden koan I picked up a long time ago... Master Joe was in a school for a publicity event, watching the girls swim team practice. A teacher approached the master and asked him, "Master Joe. After years of teaching, I am disheartened. Whenever I break down my standardizing testing results by income, the poor kids do substantively worse than the rich kids. Is there any hope of changing things?"

Without breaking his gaze Biden replied, "Race to the top! Race to the top! Me and Obama did that, gotta race to the top, like basketball. Anyway forget the scores, poor kids are just as bright as white kids."

At that moment, the girls swim team was enlightened.
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 04:38:08 PM »
:dead there needs to be a whole book of these
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 05:04:19 PM »
how many people are really going to get a bhagavad gita reference here  :doge
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2020, 05:14:03 PM »
PETE asked the teacher Biden, "What is the Third Way?"

Biden answered, "Every way is the Third Way."

Pete asked, "Can I study it?"

Biden answered, "The more you study, the further from the Third Way."

Pete asked, "If I don't study it, how can I know it?"

Biden answered, "The Third Way does not belong to things seen: nor to
things unseen. It does not belong to things known: nor to things
unknown. Do not seek it, study it, or name it. To find yourself on
it, open your arms to BlackRock Inc."
每天生气

Tasty

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2020, 05:21:54 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2020, 05:27:14 PM »
Oh brave Joe

A curse shall be unleashed until the land of thou founding fathers if thou does not seek the seat of the Presidency

Woe is me for my son has been taken oh lord I cannot answer thou call

Oh Brave Joe, this is a test for thou resolve. If thou not taketh up the mantle a curse Joe a terrible curse

Oh lord we have another chosen one, it is her turn I am not worthy to taketh the seat oh lord

If the corrupted of whom thou speaks seeks the seat a curse will befall these lands
Metal arrows will enrage the Persians for he shall take the reigns
The Orphans of the Latin lands shall be cast into the pits of McKinsey under his command
A dark force will taketh root in these lands seeking barriers of stone and steel
And then the plague oh brave Joe, the plague will claim the lives of many
The worshippers of the line shall sacrifice the weak and the feeble for they are misguided Joe
oh Joe I do not wish for thou to witness such horrors

*sobs* oh lord, why hast thou put this burden on my shoulders

Oh Joe it is not by mine design. The prophecy foretold
For eight times 26 fortnights thou shall guide the prophet Hussein
For eight times 26 fortnights thou shall ruleth until thou last breath
When thou rule endeth the heavens will grant eternal peace and blessings onto the realms of men

If thou does not take up the mantle now pray for mine return
Thou may not hold the power to ruleth but thou may hold the power to end the curse the corrupted may unleash
🤴

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2020, 05:43:06 PM »
it is said that in the fourth year of emperor trump, master biden drove his '84 firebird to a remote mountain and stayed there for 30 days and 30 nights, lost in contemplation and the occasional corn dog. concerned about his master, a young rahm emanuel approached his sifu, seeking answers.

"oh wise corn pop," he said with his head lowered, "it is said these days that there are many protests among the peasants. farmers, prostitutes, and fishmongers express deep concern with the conduct of the magistrates, and i do not know how to answer them."

master biden did not reply, and young rahm grew frustrated. "the peasantry will not submit to the law. the magistrates pursue order. how should i answer?"

master biden lifted his head from repose and young rahm heard his old bones creak.

"what do the magistrates desire?"

"to shoot the peasants until they submit."

"and the peasants?"

"they protest being killed."

"young rahm, you have much to learn. if a man desires to shoot, he will shoot. yet all lives matter. tell the magistrates to shoot the peasants in the legs. this, my student, is incrementalism."

and young rahm was enlightened.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 10:08:54 PM by Van Cruncheon »
duc

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2020, 06:03:54 PM »
This is a true story of something that happened just a few years ago in Washington DC. There was a President of the United States there who was a deeply committed conservative. His primary goal was to spend the entire term attempting to prove that all Democrats were commies. The other candidates were always afraid to argue with him because of his impeccable logic. For four years, he had been President and no one had ever had the courage to go against him. Sure, some had argued in Congress at times, but no one had ever 'really gone against him' (you'll see what I mean later).

Nobody would go against him because he had a reputation. At the end of every year, on the last day, he would say to the other politicians in Washington, "If there anyone here who still believes that Democrats aren't commies, stand up!" In four years, no one had ever stood up. They knew what he was going to do next. He would say, "because anyone who does believe that Democrats aren't commies is a fool. If they weren't, they could stop Bernie from enacting universal healthcare and defunding all police departments. Such a simple task to prove that they aren't commies, and yet they can't do it." And every year, he would proves that communist Bernie controls the Democratic party. The politicians could do nothing but stop and stare. Most of the politicians were convinced that all Democrats were commies. Certainly, a number of Democrats had slipped through, but for 4 years, they had been too afraid to stand up.

Well, a few years ago, there was a 77-year-old former Senator who was running for President. He was a Democrat, and had heard the stories about this President. He had to go to Washington DC and campaign in order to be President and he was afraid. But for 3 months that year, he prayed to Bill Clinton every morning that he would have the courage to stand up no matter what the President said or what the other politicians thought. Nothing they said or did could ever shatter his faith, he hoped.

Finally the day came. The President said, "If there is anyone here who still believes that Democrats aren't commies, stand up!" The President and the other politicians looked at the old man, shocked, as he stood up at the back of the classroom. The President shouted, "You FOOL!! If Democrats aren't commies, they could stop universal healthcare and police defunding!" He proceeded to sign the bills, but as he did, the pen slipped from his fingers, off his shirt cuff, onto the pleats of his pants, down his leg, and off his shoe. As it hit the ground, the bills were hastily voted down on a procedural vote.

The President's jaw dropped as he stared at the bills. He looked up at the old man and then ran out of the White House. The old man who had stood up proceeded to walk to the front of the room and share his faith in centrism for the next half hour. The other politicians students stayed and listened as he told of Peter Daou's love for them and of his power through the Third Way.

That old man's name? Joe Biden.
dog

Tasty

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2020, 06:13:15 PM »
Almost all polific :nope

Nintex polific :ohyeah

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2020, 06:22:32 PM »
just read golden and silver age era comic books

daemon

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2020, 06:26:00 AM »

Malarkey malarkey malarkey malarkey malarkey malarkey!

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2020, 07:30:23 AM »
Listen here fat, let me set you straight. This uh, uh, um thingy isn't going anywhere. Back in my day we didn't call it corvette-91 whatever; we called it the "Shanghai Shivers". I used to know a guy, went by the name Cornflake Jackson. Ol' Cornflake used to play guitar down at the neighborhood pool hall. Now here's the deal, Dean: if Cornflake Jackson said the Shanghai Shivers, "Ain't no thang" then I can beat you in pushups, Hank. Heck in my day Jack if you didn't have a firm handshake you didn't make it past your first clam bake. That's how I know you're full of shit. I'd punch your daughter straight in the mouth you face horsed soldier pony, you wanna go for a romantic walk outside? Let me smell your hair, no tomfoolery Buck.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2020, 10:27:07 AM »
As soon as he spotted him the man walked up to Joe with a scanner
"Hey man, what are you scannin'?", Joe asked.
I'm trying to black out the police!! he cried

Joe replied:
"Look jack, here's the deal if we all start scanning everybody and we black out the communications of the police and law enforcement none of us are going to be any safer on these streets.
Look man, I know you are in pain and you have concerns about the violence in the police force. Let me tell you man I share those concerns, I shared them ever since I ran for the senate.
I used to come up to folks and say I'm Joe Biden I'm Running for Senate and if you don't then vote for the other guys but I'm a straight shooter you ain't getting none of that....

And Amy shouted:
"Joe!"

Joe continued:
"So I'm here man, I will lisiten to you... I..."

Amy shouted again:
"JOE!"

Joe asked:
"What's wrong Amy I was just having a conversation with this troubled man"

And Amy said:
"Joe, your security detail pushed him away 5 minutes ago. They beat him up and now he's in the hospital"
🤴

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2020, 10:35:02 AM »
like all the creative writing in the thread except nintex's

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2020, 11:39:01 AM »
Now when BIDEN saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2 and he began to teach them.

HE SAID: Look, Trump's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: Jobs. J-O-B-S. Thirteen percent of the country. That diesel-pumpin' goose licker thinks we can just keep chugging along, with 14 percent of the country chugging along. I mean, that's a storybook man, what's that tell about us? Are we just gonna sit back and be a bunch of fat-knifing pie eaters? Or are we gonna stand up and do something about it, Jack? Now some of you are saying, defund the police. I agree, it's a wakeup call. But  that 15 percent unemployed could become fifty. That's math, chump. This is America, we're better than that. We don't need....We're at a turning point in here.
:preach
🤴

shosta

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2020, 11:53:26 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Malarkey malarkey malarkey malarkey malarkey malarkey!
Ah... The Nichiren school of Bidentarianism
每天生气

BisMarckie

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2020, 11:59:08 AM »
What does Posadost-Bidenterianism look like? :hm

shosta

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2020, 08:26:17 PM »
每天生气

Tasty

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2020, 09:08:42 PM »
More like Jan Biden.

Literally everyone whenever Biden talks about beating Trump:

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2020, 11:52:59 PM »
Reading this thread I totally just remembered that in 2007 I took a polisci class where one task was to pick from the primary candidates and write introductory papers about them. It was high school level research really, but it was timely and tied into the class well. All the big names were  taken by multiple people obviously, so were Kucinich and Paul, and I forget which GOPer I was considering (hopefully it was Jim Gilmore) but I eventually went with Joe Biden because our "presentation" was to be a "debate" for each party and I knew that representing Joe was to mean I needed to channel him properly in the debate. So I tried my best and plagiarized as much as I could then fit it all into a couple sentences with a joke and a reference to some bill or whatever. Especially his then plan to split Iraq into three parts. At the end we had a poll about "who do you support now" and so on and obviously ol Joe didn't do too well in those, but when we got to "who won the D debate?" and "who did you learn the most about?" ol Joe was right up there at the top with the Obama horde.

A "heated" moment of the D debate not involving the Obama/Hillary hordes was when I started poking the easy targets that were the Edwards people about some of their plans as being "unrealistic" and "pie in the sky" and how inexperienced he was against ol Joe, and one dude tried to debate "me" and got kinda upset that I was sticking to "Joe Biden Thought" rather than admit my own personal views. :hmph

Does this make me an early student of Middle Joe Biden Thought? :hmm

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2020, 12:06:33 AM »
benji it's crazy how in every one of these stories you're clever and ironically detached, while the person arguing with you is either tricked into defending something terrible or loses their cool in an embarrassing manner

hats off to you

Tasty

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2020, 12:13:14 AM »
benji simulates millions of situations in his mind every day. The fact we only get a new story every so often is an indictment, not praise.

benjipwns

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2020, 12:16:25 AM »
benji it's crazy how in every one of these stories you're clever and ironically detached, while the person arguing with you is either tricked into defending something terrible or loses their cool in an embarrassing manner

hats off to you
I apologize, from now on, rather than tell stories that I think will be enjoyable, I will balance them so as to accurately represent my real life success and failure rate.

My next post that matches your description is tentatively scheduled for 20256.

benji simulates millions of situations in his mind every day
Yes, please treat me as the Midnighter of argumentation.

Tasty

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2020, 12:23:28 AM »
...super gay and in love with it?

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2020, 12:27:57 AM »
You could just lean into it and really make yourself the voluntaryist Marine Todd.

"Sorry professor, I guess you haven't heard of something called... tacit knowledge!" and then the tenured Marxist is sent hurtling backwards through the air by the sheer force of facts and logic.

benjipwns

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2020, 12:45:52 AM »
I honestly just think that 80% of your concern in this case is because it was an Edwards supporter who fell into my clearly marked traps. :karen

Tasty

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2020, 12:50:42 AM »
I honestly just think that 80% of your concern in this case is because it was an Edwards supporter who fell into my clearly marked traps. :karen

Edwards Snowdens? :dunno

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2020, 01:01:21 AM »
The real story is you were Ron Paul, spent 15 minutes rambling about the gold standard, at which point mock John McCain said "well that certainly didn't set the gold standard for debate!" causing such a raucous crowd reaction that he broke character to make the raise-the-roof gesture, bringing his hands above his shoulders.

benjipwns

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2020, 01:10:02 AM »
How is picking somebody a bunch of people picked the cool contrarian move? ???

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2020, 01:14:45 AM »
You had to change at the last minute cause the adjunct wouldn't let you be Robin Ficker.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2020, 04:29:42 PM »

Edwards Snowdens? :dunno

I see that Mandark's 2008 shame remains a buried Bore secret. The truth is dead and buried. In a mill.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2020, 05:17:03 PM »
Look Song, I'll keep this short. We've been at war with each other for over 50 years. This madness has to stop. We can make the world a better place.
Trump is a lying dog faced pony soldier, he was never going to help you out and would've sold you down the river like one of his wives in a Texas brothel at NASCAR but I am 100% genuine in my intentions.

I am sorry Joe but we were never going to give up our nukes I will let you live so you can tell everyone else what happened to the rest of the UN delegation.

That's why I like you little lady, you're a straight shooter like me but you don't have to do the same thing as your brother and father and grandfather
You can do better. I see your potential like I see such great potential of the many young men and women of both our countries.

... wait what.... I .... I *sobs*

Put down the guns girl. Come to pappa Joe if you need a shoulder to cry on
🤴

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
QED

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2020, 07:41:18 AM »
Nooo you can't use bail out money to help your friends and loot the treasury  :karen

HAHA campaign donations and free vacations go brrrrr  :trumps

The year is 20XX. Joe Biden is running for President against the Death Cult of Donald Trump.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1273416386841214976

NYT FACT CHECKER
"Joe Biden says 750 people are dying today. This is an outright lie. Currently about 2000 people die daily. We rate this 4/6 Pinocchio"
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 07:50:17 AM by Nintex »
🤴

BisMarckie

« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2020, 07:57:40 AM »

hats off to you

To balance this out:
I had to debate the legality of ritual slaughter of animals. I wasn’t prepared, probably hungover and clearly didn’t want to be there. My opposition noticed that I hadn’t prepared anything and that I tried to wing it. He constantly threw questions at me I wasn’t able to answer.
I lost my cool and said:  Stop trying to show me up you wanker.
Needless to say I dropped that class.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 08:59:26 AM by BisMarckie »

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2020, 10:17:18 AM »
I saw Joe Biden at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
©@©™

BisMarckie

« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2020, 10:19:11 AM »
"huh? huh? huh?”

He stutters, that is a speech impediment you insensitive jerk.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2020, 01:10:09 PM »
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 01:25:01 PM by Nintex »
🤴

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2020, 01:15:12 PM »
:titus
Margs

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2020, 01:25:27 PM »
©@©™

Tasty

« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2020, 01:26:40 PM »

BisMarckie

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2020, 06:05:34 PM »
My sources have informed me that Joe Biden has deleted his bore account. Now we shall wander the wasteland, free of knowledge and the possibility of true liberation.

:fbm
I hope he is doing alright   :-\

Tasty

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2020, 06:53:51 PM »
:noooo

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2020, 07:13:36 PM »
Damn really? That sucks. The Bore has become a little more boring.

edit: yep. Green Man (Guest). Not a member. Had to go look at the thread where he was in some dark times to confirm it myself.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 07:18:35 PM by EchoRin »

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2020, 06:50:05 AM »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
QED

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2020, 07:51:13 AM »
For everyone nostalgic for the Obama/Biden administration, HOPE NEVER DIES re-casts the president and vice-president as amateur sleuths in a quirky mystery-adventure. He s an honest man in a city of thieves. He has no patience for guff, foolishness, or malarkey. He is United States Vice President Joe Biden. And when his favorite railroad conductor dies in a suspicious accident leaving behind an ailing wife and a trail of clues Amtrak Joe unwittingly finds himself in the role of a private investigator. To crack the case (and uncover a drug-smuggling ring hiding in plain sight), he ll team up with the only man he s ever fully trusted the 44th president of the United States, Barack Obama. Together they ll plumb the darkest corners of Wilmington, Delaware, where enemies lurk around every corner. And if they re not careful, the blood on the tracks may be their own. This quirky, comic mystery begins six months after the 2016 presidential election, as Obama and Biden are struggling to define their post-White House identities and question what truly remains of their legendary bromance. Published as a trade paperback original and designed to echo tough-guy thrillers (think JACK REACHER, LETHAL WEAPON, TRUE DETECTIVE), HOPE NEVER DIES is essentially the first published work of Obama/Biden fanfiction and a terrific beach read for anyone distressed by the current state of affairs in Washington, DC.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hope-Never-Dies-Mystery-Mysteries/dp/1683690397

Behind the Bastards reads it a bit :
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/105-behind-the-bastards-29236323/episode/we-read-an-unbearably-thirsty-joe-69435764/
ὕβρις

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Hi

benjipwns

« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2020, 08:16:47 AM »
getting Joe Biden ads on AdVenture Communist now

checkmate lieberals

shosta

« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2020, 02:01:24 PM »
Sanders Thought is an infantile disorder and nothing more.
每天生气

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night