Author Topic: Playstation 5  (Read 189881 times)

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
Re: Playstation 5 Reveal
« Reply #360 on: June 11, 2020, 07:30:31 PM »
Well on a side note. Yes these live streams never have that great visual quality regardless of what platform they are on (Twitch or Youtube). So yeah watching the footage live instead of after the show usually gets all extra compressed with those tiny little boxes sort of appearing on the image when more stuff is going on.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #361 on: June 11, 2020, 07:31:48 PM »
Maybe I've become a jaded, sad, joyless piece of shit, but my main issue with this presentation, and Microsoft's showcase before, is that I didn't see anything new. Just the same games with slightly better graphics. But nothing truly revolutionary or at least ambitious. Maybe it's the nostalgia goggles, but I feel we had that in the past. It doesn't have to be games. Xbox Live was a huge deal, VR was a huge deal, even fucking waggle was different and a big deal. Microsoft's "power of the cloud" never happened, but it was at least inspiring. Wii U's second screen failed and 3DS' stereoscopic screen was ultimately pointless, but it was something different. Give me something new and visionary, even if it's just a business idea. This wasn't inspiring or visionary. And Microsoft's show wasn't, either.
Yeah, it's kinda weird. The most innovative thing I've played this year is Half Life: Alyx on the Rift. There's nothing as exciting as that on PlayStation 5.

If Microsoft really has a Perfect Dark reboot than I'm team green for another generation.

I don't know if I can trust any Microsoft FPS currently. The way they have been handling the MCC on not one but TWO platforms has been utterly disappointing. And PDZ was, well PDZ.
I like to dream that isn't total shit and the job descriptions for The Initiative have given me comfort that it at least resembles a Perfect Dark game.

Still, due to the ongoing situation regarding COVID-19 Sony and maybe third parties held some things back.

Something tells me that the GTAV remaster remaster was not the only GTA thing that was supposed to be there.
Maybe they had a GTAVI teaser lined up. The same with Capcom, they usually announce a slate of new titles not just one game. The same with EA.
So maybe things are spread througout the Xbox/PS5/SummerFest reveals or developers/publishers are just holding onto their cards until the VGA's and next year.

A ton of publishers/developers missing too. A PlayStation reveal without NAMCO? Sega was also a no show  ???
🤴

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #362 on: June 11, 2020, 07:33:35 PM »
"hey son, how's your blue lesbian triceratops game going?"

BisMarckie

« Reply #363 on: June 11, 2020, 07:33:50 PM »

BUT DID YOU SEE THOSE FLOOR  REFLECTIONS THO ARHGJGJFJFJFJJRJJFEKJTH

That's the best part about getting older. No I didn't  8)

That's why I will stick with my 1080 for at least two more years.  :doge

paprikastaude

« Reply #364 on: June 11, 2020, 07:36:08 PM »
I mean yeah, we all know that they need to start thinking about new shit other than graphics to impress? Guess streaming will be the next step, even though I don't like it one bit. Yet PS5 would've always been a very likely purchase for me, even if it was simply to continue playing that PS4 backlog but in pro-mode. Right now we're getting games like Control that base consoles can't handle properly anymore, so I always saw next gen like a smartphone-esque upgrade at best. And today's show I treated more like a normal E3 for games I might look forward to, while not realistically expecting mindblowing innovation tbh. I guess Ratchet was the most impressive for me visually? The gameplay of the PS4 title didn't really convince me though (only one I played).

Rahxephon91

« Reply #365 on: June 11, 2020, 07:38:44 PM »
well you’re a bitch. And your clown joke was stupid.

(Image removed from quote.)

Stop projecting, clown :lol
You are very mad. It’s sad.

Pennywise

« Reply #366 on: June 11, 2020, 07:39:33 PM »
Wish Silent Hill was real instead of Ratchet and shit. Then this whole thing might've been more convincing for me. But on the other hand, I got my personal wish that they'd make an Astrobot to show off the new controller gimmicks. :leon

Though with RE8 appparently (and surprisingly) not being crossgen, I probably need next gen pretty soon anyway :stahp Best game of the show, never cared much for Sony 1st party. But I guess I'll also take that Demon's remake, Little Big Mario and some other smaller shit like Kera (or whatever it's called) if it isn't total shit.
There's still that State of Play in August for SH.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #367 on: June 11, 2020, 07:50:07 PM »
The more I think about this reveal, the more I think about stuff that should've/would've? been there but wasn't.

- Ubisoft (Valhalla? Splinter Cell? Beyond Good & Evil?)
- EA (Need for Speed? FIFA?)
- SEGA (Sonic?, Yakuza?)
- More Capcom (DMC6?)
- Hideo Kojima ( ? )
- Namco Bandai (Tekken? Ridge Racer? Ace Combat?)
- Cyberpunk next gen?
- Fortnite / Epic Games? Other BR/service games? Destiny 2?
- Bethesda? (more than 1 game)
- Warner Bros? (Batman?)
- Activision Blizzard?
- 2K games (Bioshock?)

The third party offerings reminded me more of a Nintendo console reveal. Especially the GTAV Remaster Remaster.
🤴

Bebpo

« Reply #368 on: June 11, 2020, 07:54:45 PM »
x No Hot Shots Golf
x No Earth Defense Force
x No PAIN 2

Fuck the ps5.

Hot Shots probably wouldn’t be announced in the West and it’s a smaller tier franchise now. Might show up to fill gaps at a Japan show.

EDF will come lol, 5 was the top selling game in the franchise. Also Japanese market heavy.

wsippel

« Reply #369 on: June 11, 2020, 07:56:29 PM »
I mean yeah, we all know that they need to start thinking about new shit other than graphics to impress? Guess streaming will be the next step, even though I don't like it one bit. Yet PS5 would've always been a very likely purchase for me, even if it was simply to continue playing that PS4 backlog but in pro-mode. Right now we're getting games like Control that base consoles can't handle properly anymore, so I always saw next gen like a smartphone-esque upgrade at best. And today's show I treated more like a normal E3 for games I might look forward to, while not realistically expecting mindblowing innovation tbh. I guess Ratchet was the most impressive for me visually? The gameplay of the PS4 title didn't really convince me though (only one I played).
Streaming in itself isn't new or impressive anymore, either. It already exists. I can already suck at Doom Eternal on my phone while taking a dump, don't even have to subscribe to some half assed service like Stadia. That's not good enough. I don't know. Waggle in its initial implementation was arse, but at the same time, it was the foundation for the control scheme we have in a much more refined form in VR right now. Maybe cloud assisted computing could make a return? I still think there's potential. Or those companies could come up with something else, something truly new and out of the box.

Anyway, I agree that Ratchet & Clank was probably the most impressive thing I've seen. Which admittedly isn't saying much. Even their "jump between dimensions" SSD showcase wasn't super convincing, considering it was still essentially a loading screen. I wish Oculus bought Insomniac before Sony could - Stormlands, while incomplete, was more fresh and innovative than anything they've done under Sony.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #370 on: June 11, 2020, 07:59:06 PM »
Maybe I've become a jaded, sad, joyless piece of shit, but my main issue with this presentation, and Microsoft's showcase before, is that I didn't see anything new. Just the same games with slightly better graphics. But nothing truly revolutionary or at least ambitious. Maybe it's the nostalgia goggles, but I feel we had that in the past.

The only time this really happened was the 2D/Fake 3D to 3D transition. Since then it's the same weird complaint every time :lol

Cheddahz

« Reply #371 on: June 11, 2020, 08:01:03 PM »
tried watching the presentation and was just....bored the whole time; hitman 3 was probably the most exciting thing for me (but i can play that on my xbox one x, so why should i rush out and buy a system?), but i'm just coming to terms that i think the current video game world is not for me

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #372 on: June 11, 2020, 08:02:13 PM »
tried watching the presentation and was just....bored the whole time; hitman 3 was probably the most exciting thing for me, but i'm just coming to terms that i think the current video game world is not for me
Nah it's just this presentation and Sony's 'unfun' vibes in general.

Remember this is the same company that thinks it's fun to have a dude play a flute with a 3D render in the background.
🤴

paprikastaude

« Reply #373 on: June 11, 2020, 08:07:28 PM »
The more I think about this reveal, the more I think about stuff that should've/would've? been there but wasn't.

- SEGA (Sonic?, Yakuza?)
- More Capcom (DMC6?)
- Hideo Kojima ( ? )
- Cyberpunk next gen?
- Warner Bros? (Batman?)
- Activision Blizzard?
- 2K games (Bioshock?)

The third party offerings reminded me more of a Nintendo console reveal. Especially the GTAV Remaster Remaster.

Ubisoft and EA have their own events, among others. And why would I want to see them anyway? :goldberg
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 08:11:32 PM by Spieler1 »

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #374 on: June 11, 2020, 08:12:10 PM »
I'm pretty sure Fang is actually non-binary. The description uses the word "they" where you could have had him/her.

paprikastaude

« Reply #375 on: June 11, 2020, 08:12:27 PM »
There's still that State of Play in August for SH.

It seems way too phoney for me now. On the other hand, Duskgolem nailed everything about RE8 in the leaks. Still. The entire premise of buying SH from Konami felt too much like fanfiction to begin with.

Tasty

« Reply #376 on: June 11, 2020, 08:16:11 PM »
I wonder if those Silent Hill rumors were completely based on someone seeing part of that RE8 trailer and assuming it was Silent Hill?
Nope, 2 Silent Hill games are definitely in the works w/ SIE.

The guy who called it is one of the most reliable horror game leakers, going on decades iirc. He posts on ERA still, but he has his own site.

"""""""definitely"""""""

Pennywise

« Reply #377 on: June 11, 2020, 08:16:12 PM »

- SEGA (Sonic?, Yakuza?)
- More Capcom (DMC6?)
- Hideo Kojima ( ? )
- Cyberpunk next gen?
- Warner Bros? (Batman?)
- Activision Blizzard?
- 2K games (Bioshock?)

Ubi and EA got their own event.

- SEGA felt weird.
- Capcom had two titles at the event.
- Kojimbles is still doing DS for PC and is surely really early in development. Unless you wanted a CGI trailer.
- Namco Bandai was missing for sure. No Tales of Arise and that other weird looking title was on the Xbox stage.
- Cyberpunk got MS marketing and it's own event.
- Destiny just had a big stream.
- Bethesda also had two titles, the big question is how far Starfield is.
- Warner Brothers has to either do their own stuff or be at Xbox. New Batman and that Harry Potter game should be revealed soon. If I remember right, they wanted to do their own E3 conference.
- Activision  :doge They're gonna push a new Crash soon. CoD is gonna take a while until they unveil it.
- 2k aye, allthough they're gonna show the next-gen version of their Mafia 1 remake at IGN.

Overall Sony made sure not to show alot of cross-gen titles, but there are still alot of studios that need to show off their stuff.
However, there is still the Xbox Event and another State of Play.

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #378 on: June 11, 2020, 08:20:31 PM »
gran turismo 7   :rejoice

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #379 on: June 11, 2020, 08:33:08 PM »
ps5 is transformative...

yep, you transform every game +1 = sequels galore + CGI trailers (note: most had "early alpha footage" downgrade disclaimer or "devkit" read: more powerful)...

wait till 2022, then we will see how it all stacks up.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #380 on: June 11, 2020, 08:39:17 PM »
tbh I remember the PS4 reveal being meh as hell, but the system ended up being excellent. So who knows? Corona probably threw a lot of companies' plans out the window, and I expect some big delays for a lot of these titles... Honestly I'm surprised that PS5 and Series X are even coming out this year. But to be honest, a lot of the 'gamier' games that I enjoy don't really translate well to the rapid-succession-trailer format though, so everything looks kinda samey and "seen it before".

I really wish that Sony wouldn't have let their old PS1 and PS2 Japanese IP flounder so badly. I'd kill for a new Wild Arms, Arc the Lad, or Velldeselba Senki.

Nah man, the PS4 reveal was hilarious only because the xbone was such a disaster. MS kept stepping on their own dick with the drm shit, having to be online to use the system, and $500. Sony came in and just dunked on them so hard it wouldn't have mattered if they hadn't brought any games (and they didn't honestly bring anything too exciting, I can't even remember anything they showed, I'm sure there was your standard boring ass Sony first party shit that apparently people out there enjoy- your GTs, your whatevers, your Knacks baaaaaaaybeeeeeeee)
yar

thetylerrob

« Reply #381 on: June 11, 2020, 08:44:06 PM »
Silent Hill and RE4 remake leaks were both bogus. I want to believe but nahhhh. "Insiders" seem to be even less reliable these days.

Sony is woke as hell now though, seemed like every game protagonist was female, non-white, or a cartoon. White male gang truly are the most opressed  :notlikethis

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #382 on: June 11, 2020, 08:44:44 PM »
It’s a big boy apparently.

Bebpo

« Reply #383 on: June 11, 2020, 08:49:53 PM »
It’s a big boy apparently.

Yeah, that is pretty beefy. Also the PS3 really looks like a PS2 in that picture.

BisMarckie

« Reply #384 on: June 11, 2020, 08:52:27 PM »
It looks like to be slightly wider than the PS4 Pro and about 25% longer.

That's like Atari 5200 size.  :doge

Yeah, I am waiting for a slim version.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #385 on: June 11, 2020, 09:03:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kagari-it-was-supposed-to-be-there-ffxvi-jason-schreier-responds-thinks-it’s-unlikely-this-is-the-case-see-threadmark.224950/

Kagari being full of shit? Who could have guessed?

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #386 on: June 11, 2020, 09:20:26 PM »

This really is 2011 Tumblr user: The Game
Haha who the fuck is sad about high school ending shut the fuck up get the fuck out of here.
Hi

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Hi

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #389 on: June 11, 2020, 09:36:11 PM »
Ok. Design justified

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #390 on: June 11, 2020, 09:41:52 PM »
trashstation 5  :crowdlaff

Rahxephon91

« Reply #391 on: June 11, 2020, 10:08:42 PM »
You people are cynical as fuck.

Try adding something constructive instead of complaining then?
Isnt that all you did?

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #392 on: June 11, 2020, 10:25:20 PM »
i feel like i watched a different presentation than everybody else? like yeah i won't be buying most of these games but they showed off a huge variety of gameplay, art styles, devs. there wasn't some magic game that will forever change how games are played but come the fuck on. this hardly looks like an endless parade of saturated bald space marines, or a system betting on gimmicks or whatever. sony just said hey you want video games here's a fuckton, you want big names well we got them all. yet the thread looks like a bunch of teenagers whining that their parents bought them a used car instead of brand new one or something. i'm not saying you need to be jizzing over this shit but it hardly looks like the creative death of the industry.
pcp

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #393 on: June 11, 2020, 10:33:51 PM »
it's absolutely the incremental, quality of life improvement i expected. an excellent pc adjacent gaming machine that does all the things you want it to do with a few humdrum exclusivos to help sway you over buying it's near identical competitor
◕‿◕

kingv

« Reply #394 on: June 11, 2020, 10:34:57 PM »
OMG, PS5 is too big for Japanese houses. Like, there’s literally no room over there by the tatami mat and shit.

Svejk

« Reply #395 on: June 11, 2020, 10:42:38 PM »
My only problem so far, is still not knowing enough to consider getting near launch or not.  If I can dump my PS4 library on there out of the box? Sure thing..

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #396 on: June 11, 2020, 11:11:21 PM »
 :lol  :sabu
◕‿◕

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #397 on: June 11, 2020, 11:12:28 PM »
I mean I totally came so..

What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #398 on: June 11, 2020, 11:16:52 PM »
No bro, I just like video games and they showed some decent looking ones. It’s as simple as that. It was a decent if not typical Sony showing.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #399 on: June 11, 2020, 11:18:41 PM »
Also:

:umad

Rahxephon91

« Reply #400 on: June 11, 2020, 11:22:57 PM »
Also I came when my girlfriend sucked my dick in bed today and then we went to Starbucks, then watched the PS5 thing, then I went to my pretty rewarding job that’s been busy helping covid patients.

So if I’m projecting anything...it’s that life is pretty ok.

What are you projecting? That you are a sad cynical fuck? Sorry bro, can’t help you.

Boredfrom

« Reply #401 on: June 11, 2020, 11:27:10 PM »

This really is 2011 Tumblr user: The Game
Haha who the fuck is sad about high school ending shut the fuck up get the fuck out of here.

En, I think they are implying that the world is ending because a meteor.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #402 on: June 11, 2020, 11:28:13 PM »
That thing is fucking ugly.

benjipwns

« Reply #403 on: June 11, 2020, 11:32:19 PM »
https://twitter.com/Polygon/status/1271221144012632064
I have no idea how it is on consoles but NBA 2K20 loads in like five seconds off a 7200rpm HD.

It'd probably load faster but it tries to stream 2KTV during loading. You can be completely loaded but have to wait on 2KTV so you can cancel it.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #404 on: June 11, 2020, 11:35:22 PM »
Rahx, Joe Biden- both of you shut the fuck up already and take it to PMs or something.
ど助平

Rahxephon91

« Reply #405 on: June 11, 2020, 11:36:15 PM »
For someone who is preaching about not taking things seriously you sure are getting fucking triggerd.

I called you a cynical fuck, because it’s constant complaining. Before the conference it was “lol it’s jus going to be shitty overly cinematic sad dad games” then it became its “just woke indie shit”. Nowhere did I say you need to like the same stuff I do and nowhere did I say this was some amazing conference. I don’t care about any of the indie crap or most of the games shown. But the simple fact is I’m not a bitter fuck who hates everything. Sony showed a lot of games. Plenty of them looked good and there was lots of variety. I don’t give a fuck about Ratcher and Clank, but oh wow something to do with the SSD. I don’t care about most of the indie games, but I can realize that it’s good they are showing something more then God of War or Call of Duty. You want to make fun of the women ass game, but at least they are offering something for people who like Gone Home, a game I don’t care about. I don’t know if the Square Ip or Capcom up will be good, but it’s something to watch. I don’t care about GT7, but it’s nice to Sony continue a core series.The conference was not anything and everything I dreamed, but it showed the number one thing I’ve enjoyed about Playstatiom. That it has fucking games. But you and people like you are endless cynicism. Everything sucks or is good. No in between and that is fucking garbage to me.

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #406 on: June 11, 2020, 11:39:20 PM »
https://twitter.com/Polygon/status/1271221144012632064
I have no idea how it is on consoles but NBA 2K20 loads in like five seconds off a 7200rpm HD.

It'd probably load faster but it tries to stream 2KTV during loading. You can be completely loaded but have to wait on 2KTV so you can cancel it.

Haven't played 2k20 but myplayer routinely took minutes to load in for the past few years. Then games would be another 20-30 seconds. When I played 2k16 off a PC SSD it was in seconds. Guessing that's where the difference is.
itm

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #407 on: June 11, 2020, 11:40:08 PM »
Sorry Bork. Will do!

Thanks bruh.  Let's just keep it to arguing about vidya.  :P
ど助平

benjipwns

« Reply #408 on: June 11, 2020, 11:42:03 PM »
Since we're comparing past reveals to this one, when they showed off the PS4 it was carried on stage by Kaz (or whoever) in one hand similar to how Kutaragi held up the PS2 with one hand to show it was not insanely large. (At E3 Sony also took the PS4's around to everyone to emphasize the compact size, some might remember Evilore doing the 2001 space odyssey reference relatively easily.) I noticed there wasn't a human being anywhere near this thing, only the controller for scale.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #409 on: June 11, 2020, 11:42:19 PM »
I can't read, so my post got edited.

Playstation 5 rocks and so does everyone here!  :)

Edit-I can read. I made this post before I saw that. Also I never said PS5 rocks and everyone here most certainly does not rock.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 11:57:26 PM by Rahxephon91 »

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
每天生气

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #411 on: June 11, 2020, 11:53:19 PM »
https://twitter.com/mhkchen/status/1271226345377288193

The more accurate Sony version would have her completely covered up.
:exxy :exxy :exxy :exxy
ど助平

Tasty

« Reply #412 on: June 11, 2020, 11:54:03 PM »
I mean I totally came so..

Not so impressive...

Rahxephon91

« Reply #413 on: June 12, 2020, 12:05:19 AM »
i feel like i watched a different presentation than everybody else? like yeah i won't be buying most of these games but they showed off a huge variety of gameplay, art styles, devs. there wasn't some magic game that will forever change how games are played but come the fuck on. this hardly looks like an endless parade of saturated bald space marines, or a system betting on gimmicks or whatever. sony just said hey you want video games here's a fuckton, you want big names well we got them all. yet the thread looks like a bunch of teenagers whining that their parents bought them a used car instead of brand new one or something. i'm not saying you need to be jizzing over this shit but it hardly looks like the creative death of the industry.
Excuse me it was all garbage because they like every conference post XBL Arcade spent time on indie. Also it was garbage because they showed nothing new. It also sucked that they didn’t show enough sequels. It was also also a pos that they didn’t have thier usual cinematic action games.

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #414 on: June 12, 2020, 12:06:44 AM »
the fact Whitta had anything to do with the SE project kinda lowers my hype some.  :lol

I didn't see more than a few things that were super hype, but it was better than I expected it to be, especially after kicking off with GTAV (that I actually called earlier this week but wasn't serious). Lot of decent stuff, especially the sequels (GT7, SM, Horizon 2, RE8, etc). Some earlier into next gen than we figured, but a lot of stuff not really super impressive.

Was most impressed by Kena and Ratchet and Clank of all things, if there is a way to instantly port to different worlds rather than just hop around a map that would be pretty revolutionary.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #415 on: June 12, 2020, 12:11:36 AM »
Mediocre as Whitta may be. It still will probably be better written then most of the stuff from the house of Kingdom Hearts.

It also is a good sign of more international interests. Square like Capcom probably knows they need help in the writing. And while Capcom may have lost some of the goffy charm, recent Resident Evil dialogue has been less awkward. Obviously I want Japanese Square Enix games to still feel Japanese, but it would be lie to say they don’t need some help. I would hope that last gen taught Japanese developers that now more then ever, being very Japanese is fine and accepted.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #416 on: June 12, 2020, 12:12:45 AM »
the fact Whitta had anything to do with the SE project kinda lowers my hype some.  :lol

For real.  :lol

I also like this:

Project Althia

The latest full-sized RPG adventure from Tomb Raider and Final Fantasy publisher Square Enix, Project Althia will be one of the first major titles to fully, and exclusively, make use of the PS5's massive graphics capabilities.

Except that it's also coming out for PC.  :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #417 on: June 12, 2020, 12:15:29 AM »
505 Games and Remedy announced that Control is getting a PS5 and XBox Series X port.
ど助平

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #418 on: June 12, 2020, 12:49:47 AM »
Life Got You Down? Load up the Sims 4 and open a Semen Cafe

DJ Bedroom

« Reply #419 on: June 12, 2020, 12:50:29 AM »
:drudge

I regret to inform you that the dumb furry hellgame has been cancelled because the person who is writing it is also the person that wrote this infamous Kotaku article: https://kotaku.com/animated-video-game-porn-could-be-a-lot-sexier-and-less-1838335168

I for one am shocked that such a game could come from such a weirdo. Shocked.
No fucking way man, that's perfect