General > Dysfunctional Hall of Fame

The forum is dead/dying and thebore is essentially a discord community now

(1/18) > >>

ringlow:
Thread for some real talk, most everything except for the shit thread is happening in discord now, the community feels pretty splintered from what it what was. This cant be a new or novel observation just wondering how everyone feels about it, you okay with it? happy to keep the discord clear of legacy neojeff bullshit? do some of you feel ostracized not being in the discord? I'm asking cause I barely post here anymore and I cant see myself posting much in the future as the discord fits me better than the forum and it feels like something unsaid thusfar.   

james:
What's discord

team filler:
I used to read old threads/posts and think how much funnier it used to be. then I realized everything is funnier to me when I go back and read it all again, even if I just go back a month or so.

ringlow:

--- Quote from: james on February 03, 2021, 03:30:10 AM ---What's discord

--- End quote ---
I'm not the owner anymore, it's under new management. I didnt make this thread as a discord invite fishing exercise to be clear, the people who run it now handles that process on their own and I'm not here to give them a hard time. I just wanna see where everyone's  :brain is at.   

team filler:
if you ran it I'd be more likely to join tbh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version