Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1822894 times)

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #22440 on: June 15, 2022, 02:08:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bloomberg-white-house-officials-privately-admit-the-collateral-damage-from-russia-sanctions-has-been-wider-than-expected.595971/page-3#post-88491351

Quote from: Deepwater
It's a sad state of affairs where its completely normal and tolerated on this site that you can insinuate, suggest, and outright accuse people of being provocateurs from outside sites simply because they dont share the same position or analysis as you on the war or its impacts. But people like you and others in this thread are determined to hijack every conversation about the matter to browbeat people into being jingoistic about global affairs.

This thread was about the US Govt's handling of the sanctions but of course people like you are determined to root out all wrongthink because this particular part of the website has become your playground demanding everybody signs a "I swear not to shill for Russia" form simply because they dont share your opinion 100%.
OBE

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #22441 on: June 15, 2022, 02:23:36 PM »
I guess there's a legit chance we'll see LGBTIA2SN+ at one point in the future

BisMarckie

« Reply #22442 on: June 15, 2022, 02:23:41 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-feel-like-it’s-hard-to-make-close-reliable-friends-in-your-culture.596316/

Am I the reason people don’t want to hang out? No, it‘s the fault of white people!

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #22443 on: June 15, 2022, 02:27:26 PM »
The funny thing is that a ton of people (myself included) are all for rejecting gender norms if someone wants to take part in gendered activities or wear makeup or wear traditionally feminine/masculine/androgynous clothing, they just don't want to be called a bigot for refering to a male-presenting man wearing men's clothing as "he" (or vice versa). And they don't want to start every conversation with "what pronouns do you prefer" and have to keep a mental list of every person's response.

Trashy wears fruity garms? :titus
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #22444 on: June 15, 2022, 02:29:49 PM »
(ice)

Snoopycat_

« Reply #22445 on: June 15, 2022, 02:37:27 PM »
It would all be a lot easier if they shortened it to LGW. Lesbian/Gay/Whatever

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #22446 on: June 15, 2022, 02:49:47 PM »
The funny thing is that a ton of people (myself included) are all for rejecting gender norms if someone wants to take part in gendered activities or wear makeup or wear traditionally feminine/masculine/androgynous clothing, they just don't want to be called a bigot for refering to a male-presenting man wearing men's clothing as "he" (or vice versa). And they don't want to start every conversation with "what pronouns do you prefer" and have to keep a mental list of every person's response.

©@©™

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #22447 on: June 15, 2022, 02:58:31 PM »
:jeanluc

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:cruise
[close]
Margs

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #22448 on: June 15, 2022, 03:02:54 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bloomberg-white-house-officials-privately-admit-the-collateral-damage-from-russia-sanctions-has-been-wider-than-expected.595971/page-3#post-88491351

Who will win this round of the oppression Olympics?

First of all I’m Jewish, half my family is Muslim from and living in the Middle East who are massively impacted by the issues being discussed here, and you know nothing of my politics, so fuck off with that shit.

Secondly, you’re using the word “politics” as a cover for basic facts that you, for some reason, seem to think this thread should not include.

:lol

Edit: oh god it just goes on

Please point out where anyone accused you of being from r/Russia.

Edit: Nevermind, I’m gonna say my bad. I’m dyslexic and sometimes I read words out of order. My interpretation of the sentence was one way, but after taking a break and reading it again, I see what you are saying.

BIONIC

« Reply #22449 on: June 15, 2022, 03:09:17 PM »
Should’ve gone with gay Métis amputee. Works every time  :success
Margs

Snoopycat_

« Reply #22450 on: June 15, 2022, 03:09:37 PM »
Wasn’t there a time when the Americans were all wishing their leaders were more like Putin? Sure that was a fairly common thing at one point

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22451 on: June 15, 2022, 03:11:43 PM »
I imagine when you play such an insignificant role in other peoples' lives, the need to aggrandize yourself by putting your representative identity at the forefront of every fucking moment to moment experience in life, is probably like the most important thing on earth for you to prevent you coming to terms with how empty it all is.  Like, get over yourself.  Your identity.  Lol.  Nobody cares.

(Image removed from quote.)

first world conveniences with every need met + high population = we are all living in the mouse utopia

https://www.iflscience.com/universe-25-the-mouse-utopia-experiment-that-turned-into-an-apocalypse-60407

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-mouse-utopias-1960s-led-grim-predictions-humans-180954423/

At the peak population, most mice spent every living second in the company of hundreds of other mice. They gathered in the main squares, waiting to be fed and occasionally attacking each other. Few females carried pregnancies to term, and the ones that did seemed to simply forget about their babies. They'd move half their litter away from danger and forget the rest. Sometimes they'd drop and abandon a baby while they were carrying it.

The few secluded spaces housed a population Calhoun called, "the beautiful ones." Generally guarded by one male, the females—and few males—inside the space didn't breed or fight or do anything but eat and groom and sleep. When the population started declining the beautiful ones were spared from violence and death, but had completely lost touch with social behaviors, including having sex or caring for their young.
Uncle

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #22452 on: June 15, 2022, 03:18:31 PM »
Non-binary is one of these things I just don’t understand. Doesn’t it require super strict gendr roles to “work“?
It really can't mean anything that I can see. If gender is binary then you can't be non-binary gender. If gender is not binary then everyone is non-binary and calling yourself that is meaningless. What's the other option here? It's just people saying "I belong to a group that's special" and the way they outline who is in this group is that the people are declaring themselves special.

So much of this identity stuff is contradictory like this. The racial essentialism is the same thing. You both can't deviate without betraying your identity as false but also demand to be treated as a deviation because short hand stereotypes and statistical averages aren't true or essential.

That Ezra Miller thread has derailed from the post Jansen linked into "you wouldn't misgender a cis person would you?" But this misgendering a cis person isn't an offense because they aren't holding out their gender/sex as an essential component of who they are as a person. (Well, usually...) The question is illustrative, but not in the way they think because why would a cis person correct you if you misgendered them, because you were making an assumption based on their gender right? "Of course a man thinks Bayonetta isn't offensive." "Actually, I'm a woman." It's adding relevant information. What's incelsiorlef going "actually I'm a woman" when someone says "they're fucking stupid and make shitty threads" or somebody saying "Ezra Miller is non-binary" when they say "he literally ate a teenager he kidnapped" doing to add similar information? That's why they're dropping back to "well, SOMEONE IS POSSIBLY BEING HURT" so they can take offense at something actually unrelated supposedly to spare all these people being harmed even though nobody said anything about them in the first place.

The TQIA2S+ argument apparently demands that you treat it as the essential characteristic that might even supersede all other things you can learn about a person. So misgendering a person is criminal because you're denying their most cherished characteristic isn't essential. Ezra Miller being seemingly insane isn't the most essential characteristic, the pronouns he wishes to be addressed by are. And even though Ezra Miller won't read the thread (though he fits the ResetERA.com demographic) think of the other trans and non-binary people who are being hurt by knowing that you don't consider Ezra Miller's pronouns to be his essential characteristic as a person but instead his behavior. All these third parties are being harmed by you not seeing a person who isn't them as that person wants to be seen. They throw fits when someone says "not all men" or "not all cops" or "not all white people" while also lecturing about the criminal offense of not considering other trans or non-binary people when "disrespecting" a lunatic trans or non-binary person for their behavior. It's not about them yet they feel hurt by it? And because they feel hurt by it even when it's not about them, it should dictate all the norms and rules?

It's really hard to find some explanation for all this that isn't abusive behavior by narcissists seeking power of any kind. Simple ignorance and stupidity wouldn't explain the consistency I don't think, errors would be made. People just trying to be good to others wouldn't explain why they so quickly want to seek the use or threat of force to create the illusion of mandatory compliance. I think that's why it's so immediately off putting and feels oppressive. Because it is.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22453 on: June 15, 2022, 03:20:58 PM »

and really, rather than saying "these are manly things, and I don't like them so I must be something else," isn't it more empowering to just redefine what "manly" means?

the virgin "leaves to make his own weird club" vs. the chad "does whatever the fuck he wants and calls it manly because he's doing it as a man"
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22454 on: June 15, 2022, 03:24:31 PM »

Uncle

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #22455 on: June 15, 2022, 03:44:24 PM »

What it said.

This is basically what I imagined when chappelle did his first alphabet joke

« Reply #22456 on: June 15, 2022, 03:47:04 PM »

Who will win this round of the oppression Olympics?
somewhere in the world theres a mulatto poor asexual nonbinary autistic transgender deaf blind double amputee quadpalegic that just waits for people to argue with xhe about lived experiences

benjipwns

« Reply #22457 on: June 15, 2022, 03:54:34 PM »
So many of their members just show a completely fucked mentality and are rewarded for it. Why would the average ResetERA.com prominent member say lynching was wrong if they were rushing to drop a steaming hot take or posture to the others? Because racists often did it in a particular time period in American history? Because many victims were Black during that period? Or because it always denies individuals due process for immediate mob justice?

All these kinds of people illustrate what their principles are and then constantly seek to expand what they can rope in as crimes they want to punish. Life's little cops and prosecutors. They'd appoint themselves Judge Judy and Executioner if they could.

benjipwns

« Reply #22458 on: June 15, 2022, 03:54:40 PM »
 :umad

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #22459 on: June 15, 2022, 05:22:53 PM »
I imagine when you play such an insignificant role in other peoples' lives, the need to aggrandize yourself by putting your representative identity at the forefront of every fucking moment to moment experience in life, is probably like the most important thing on earth for you to prevent you coming to terms with how empty it all is.  Like, get over yourself.  Your identity.  Lol.  Nobody cares.

first world conveniences with every need met + high population = we are all living in the mouse utopia

https://www.iflscience.com/universe-25-the-mouse-utopia-experiment-that-turned-into-an-apocalypse-60407

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-mouse-utopias-1960s-led-grim-predictions-humans-180954423/

At the peak population, most mice spent every living second in the company of hundreds of other mice. They gathered in the main squares, waiting to be fed and occasionally attacking each other. Few females carried pregnancies to term, and the ones that did seemed to simply forget about their babies. They'd move half their litter away from danger and forget the rest. Sometimes they'd drop and abandon a baby while they were carrying it.

The few secluded spaces housed a population Calhoun called, "the beautiful ones." Generally guarded by one male, the females—and few males—inside the space didn't breed or fight or do anything but eat and groom and sleep. When the population started declining the beautiful ones were spared from violence and death, but had completely lost touch with social behaviors, including having sex or caring for their young.

This is one of my favorite vids on youtube.  It plays like a "found footage," relic that Naomi Watts found in The Ring.

sigh

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #22460 on: June 15, 2022, 05:44:28 PM »
That Paramount+ Halo show has some egregious anti-black caricature imagery/dynamics (who okayed the scene with Reth and Master Chief on set?) and some suspect stereotypical lines with black characters peppered throughout.

Something malicious snuck through with that Paramount production at best.

And now this nameplate fiasco from the game itself?

343i is too hot on this anti-black racism stuff in my eyes right now to give them the benefit of the doubt. They've got work to do, their PR and image being the last thing to worry about.
Know what else irks me in this context? NOTHING was sacred enough about Halo and Master Chief enough to keep the same EXCEPT for MC’s whiteness.

Think about that. They kept saying how it’s their own thing, even changed the race of some other characters. They changed damn near everything that people know about Chief and what makes him a compelling character, but what did they dare not change because it’s too sacred? Chief being white.

I bet there was no way in hell that was ever up for discussion. With all the bad press going on with 343, can’t help but to think just how deep this rot goes, even subconsciously. No one talks about this, everyone just assumed that would be the one thing they keep consistent, like it’s just automatically accepted. Well, with everything else they changed, I wonder why they had to keep Chief as a white man. Not like anything else was more important to his character than him being white.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/halo-infinite-adds-new-juneteenth-nameplate-named-bonobo-after-species-of-ape.595977/post-88487679

They're so desperate for blood. Now the Halo show, that was shit in every way anyway, is an indicator 343 is super racist because... the chief wasn't Black? Mind you that 343 was just an advisor on the show, and considering all the changes the show made, was probably ignored.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #22461 on: June 15, 2022, 05:47:50 PM »

mmmm the eating of allies

:sicko

Don't these people routinely go for the uncle tom daffy duck gifs when a conservative POC shows up?

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #22462 on: June 15, 2022, 05:52:32 PM »
As a badass my pronouns are bro/bruv :ego
(ice)

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #22463 on: June 15, 2022, 05:57:52 PM »
I am perfectly at home in my male sexy body
:ego

Pwnz

« Reply #22464 on: June 15, 2022, 06:11:12 PM »
Rofl at that thread about being upset at Dwight due to breastfeeding being a no no and it should be chest feeding.

That's not transphobic, it's cisphobic. My wife will be breastfeeding. She is a cis woman, it is a thing. Being for gendered things isn't transphobic. That's like getting upset at BLM and saying all lives matter, it doesn't take away from that unless you view black people as others. Similarly that nothing can be cis and it be okay.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22465 on: June 15, 2022, 06:27:30 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wsj-wwe-board-probes-secret-3-million-hush-pact-by-ceo-vince-mcmahon-sources-say.596379/#post-88506735
Asked several times for general WWE threads to be banned on ERA.
Who the fuck still supports this organization?

clothedmacuser

« Reply #22466 on: June 15, 2022, 06:29:11 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-regret-to-inform-you-that-dwight-from-the-office-is-posting-transphobic-memes.596415/post-88513782

Quote from: kyuuji
If it was a genuine PSA I have a feeling it wouldn't be in the tone of "you can no longer say" and come out of the blue without further context.

Imagine a person declaring what someone can and can no longer say. 
sigh

Averon

« Reply #22467 on: June 15, 2022, 06:32:31 PM »
That Erza Miller saga is something else. Seeing ERA's sudden advocacy that abusers need "mental help" and not be buried under the jail is giving me whiplash. Can't imagine if, say, Chris Pratt was accused of even half of the stuff Miller proven to have done/accused of doing they would be singing this same tune. Hell, implying a person's bad behavior to "mental illness" was regularly laughed at on ERA. Now, it's a viable position to hold.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22468 on: June 15, 2022, 06:36:44 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-regret-to-inform-you-that-dwight-from-the-office-is-posting-transphobic-memes.596415/post-88513782

Quote from: kyuuji
If it was a genuine PSA I have a feeling it wouldn't be in the tone of "you can no longer say" and come out of the blue without further context.

Imagine a person declaring what someone can and can no longer say.
The people who love his show about an adorable racist will inevitable pick his side as well.
Ree gonna pick his side now

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #22469 on: June 15, 2022, 06:40:13 PM »
Quote from: Nepenthe
That tweet is hard to get a read on in light of all of the anti-racism stuff he posts.

Here's a real mindblow coming up. Imagine that someone could be against racism and still think it's absurd that women suddenly need to call their breasts chests to be inclusive.

Also I'm pretty sure this is something we already talked about in this thread but it's insane to me to imagine a trans-man going to the crazy body dysmorphia of having a child and breastfeeding it without any issues but then crumbles under horrendous dysmorphia when someone calls breastfeeding breastfeeding. I just don't buy it.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 06:45:16 PM by HaughtyFrank »

Snoopycat_

« Reply #22470 on: June 15, 2022, 06:41:38 PM »
Join Ree today. 1000 genders to explore, and free beard character creator kit

BIONIC

« Reply #22471 on: June 15, 2022, 06:42:54 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-regret-to-inform-you-that-dwight-from-the-office-is-posting-transphobic-memes.596415/#post-88514241

Quote from: beelzebozo, post: 88514241, member: 9493
there is no need for twitter, i have resetera, where i can hear all about the latest tweets, and what to think about them

:dead

Incelsheet annihilated  :girlaff
[close]
Margs

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22472 on: June 15, 2022, 06:43:21 PM »
I also just learned this. From this very thread. Does that make me transphobic too? I mean, maybe he is being honest. Maybe it’s worded a bit obscure.

Edit: on second thought,

Re-reading his tweet is a bit condescending.

BIONIC

« Reply #22473 on: June 15, 2022, 06:45:50 PM »
Quote from: GTAce, post: 88514826, member: 17093
God fucking damn. Conservatives really need more hobbies instead of blind hate.

Quote from: ZeroVagine, post: 88515033, member: 1119
Blind hate isn't a hobby for conservatives. It's a religion.

:spiders :spiders :spiders
Margs

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22474 on: June 15, 2022, 06:50:42 PM »
So ZeoVagina is heavily religious, TIL.
I remember the days I used to love Rowling for constantly shitting all over Trump..

Not to shit up the thread but yeah, I think we know even progressives can be bigots in some ways.
FUCKING TERF BITCH JOANNE!

Taco Bell Tower

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #22476 on: June 15, 2022, 06:58:47 PM »
Think I'll have a couple of chicken chests for my dinner tomorrow :tocry
(ice)

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #22477 on: June 15, 2022, 07:05:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/variety-amber-heard-not-fired-from-%E2%80%98aquaman-2-%E2%80%99-despite-viral-report.595923/page-2#post-88467366

:cop User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory accusations, antagonizing other users
Quote from: Maturin
Christ, what a nasty little island of misogyny this thread is. Surprised to see it on Era.

If you honestly think Depp isn't an abuser you weren't paying attention to the trial, or some of the things he has actually admitted.

Despite how you may feel about the trial, and it's outcome, I think you would have to admit many on Era are ecstatic to have an approved woman target they can attack.
OBE

clothedmacuser

« Reply #22478 on: June 15, 2022, 07:10:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/variety-amber-heard-not-fired-from-%E2%80%98aquaman-2-%E2%80%99-despite-viral-report.595923/page-2#post-88467366

:cop User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory accusations, antagonizing other users
Quote from: Maturin
Christ, what a nasty little island of misogyny this thread is. Surprised to see it on Era.

If you honestly think Depp isn't an abuser you weren't paying attention to the trial, or some of the things he has actually admitted.

Despite how you may feel about the trial, and it's outcome, I think you would have to admit many on Era are ecstatic to have an approved woman target they can attack.

If you challenge their unanimous agreed upon view then you are just a "confused, lying, liberal," you know, like how conservatives act all the time.  But some how Era bravely cuts through all that and sees that Johnny Depp really is the perfect victim.
sigh

Snoopycat_

« Reply #22479 on: June 15, 2022, 07:11:29 PM »
They were fuckin giddy about Kardashian's fat arse destroying Monroe's dress

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #22480 on: June 15, 2022, 07:14:50 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/halo-infinite-adds-new-juneteenth-nameplate-named-bonobo-after-species-of-ape.595977/page-11#post-88514079
Quote from: gogojira
Quote from: anf
Does 343 have a history of racist behavior? I'm surprised everyone here is convinced this was malicious intent.
On this board, even.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pics-that-make-one-laugh-dawww-and-other-media-ot-2020-nobody-else-volunteered.162321/page-86#post-41906646
I’m surprised you think this is an innocent mistake given how awful this industry is.

Quote from: Rosebud
A higher up there was banned here for racist jokes
Also
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sanders-linked-group-entered-into-racial-discrimination-nda.172622/#post-29493260

Quote from: Navidson REC
Ugh, this was so disappointing too. I used to like Frankie.

Yeah, I feel like MS should take a long, hard look at some of the 343 staff. As a warm-up for Activision/Blizzard, I suppose...

Edit: Don't forget this one:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/last-afghan-jews-were-kicked-out-of-prison-for-being-too-annoying.150668/#post-26024780

And this one isn't racist but:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-infinity-war-saga-contains-probably-the-most-satisfying-troll-ive-ever-seen-in-mass-media-obvious-spoilers-of-iw-and-endgame.120219/#post-21316372
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 07:25:28 PM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22481 on: June 15, 2022, 07:29:08 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wsj-wwe-board-probes-secret-3-million-hush-pact-by-ceo-vince-mcmahon-sources-say.596379/page-2#post-88507539
Horrible.
Makes me regret the 25+ years I supported the company. Dropping all connections with WWE including reading about news or opinions of the shows was the best thing I've done to improve my life in the last 10 years.
:doge

benita

« Reply #22482 on: June 15, 2022, 07:33:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-regret-to-inform-you-that-dwight-from-the-office-is-posting-transphobic-memes.596415/post-88517433

Just waiting for the follow-up like so many others lol

Never even been a fan of the show. But I’m intrigued here.

Literally "I'm just a messy bitch who loves drama".

Polident Hive

« Reply #22483 on: June 15, 2022, 07:33:42 PM »
So, Halo 4 and 5 were when he was posting on gaf and era? Halo Infinite was after he got banned?

Should’ve perm’d him sooner.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #22484 on: June 15, 2022, 07:49:22 PM »
OBE

Snoopycat_

« Reply #22485 on: June 15, 2022, 07:57:39 PM »
Thank you I never even considered that. As a Cis-guy who refers to my chest as "breasts" I never considered how that could impact those who transitioned. I'll be more aware of that in the future.

:crowdlaff

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-regret-to-inform-you-that-dwight-from-the-office-is-posting-transphobic-memes.596415/page-3#post-88518333

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22486 on: June 15, 2022, 08:22:50 PM »

mmmm the eating of allies

my support DOES tend to be conditional based on how much I like anything, yes

I don't say to myself, boy I hate halo but I have to buy it to show my support  ???

and isn't all of era's love conditional? they turn on their own families based on offhand comments at dinner

"well yes of course but you're not supposed to make it so obvious, people don't like to think you'd stop loving them because you accidentally typed bonobo or something"

:social
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 08:35:11 PM by Uncle »
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22487 on: June 15, 2022, 08:33:24 PM »
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #22488 on: June 15, 2022, 08:38:30 PM »
I must say, "how they feed and nurture their children from their bodies" is some absolutely beautiful wording. It encapsulates the physical and emotional aspects of the act, and is neutral while retaining a sense of warmth. A+++ wordsmithing right there.

Does it though?  :doge

Polident Hive

« Reply #22489 on: June 15, 2022, 10:03:28 PM »
Alright that Ezra stuff is crazy-crazy.

“While at a state park, Ezra repeatedly told Chase that they believed themselves to be the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, before pulling out a firearm (pistol).”

“Two days prior, Ezra posted a video to Instagram threatening the KKK in North Carolina. During this episode, Ezra reportedly transported an unknown supply of firearms and ammunition from Vermont to North Carolina for a potential confrontation with the KKK.”

“Tokata told their parents that Ezra Miller was using ketamine, and that Tokata was deeply impacted by Ezra Miller’s voodoo priest associate whom they’d visited while in New Orleans.”

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22490 on: June 15, 2022, 10:16:01 PM »
10 years from now if I can't be described as having a voodoo priest associate just kill me
Uncle

Boredfrom

« Reply #22491 on: June 15, 2022, 10:20:57 PM »

:exxy

IS A FAKE TRANSLATION. :rejoice NO HOMO
[close]

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #22492 on: June 15, 2022, 10:28:19 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/san-francisco-da-chesa-boudin-has-officially-been-recalled-from-office.592617/#post-87937203
Quote from: Sirpopopop
This wasn't "PoCs" - Boudin won the Mission. He had support from the Hispanic vote. Like other elections in SF this was driven primarily by the Asian & older white populations.

:thinking

https://www.resetera.com/threads/san-francisco-da-chesa-boudin-has-officially-been-recalled-from-office.592617/page-7#post-88501923
Quote from: Sirpopopop
Quote from: loco
More people died last year of fentanyl overdoses than Covid in San Francisco. Not one single person was ever charged with selling fentanyl though. Plenty were caught but all were let go because Chesa doesn’t really believe in drug crimes.
They were using the diversion programs. They were also charged with accessory after the fact to avoid deporting them.

There was also plans to develop a task force to sort out the main providers of fentanyl and deal with them.

But hey! If you want to deport low level dealers, be my guest. I mean if they get shot in their home country - out of site, out of mind.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/san-francisco-da-chesa-boudin-has-officially-been-recalled-from-office.592617/page-7#post-88525977
Quote from: loco
I’m Latino from the area and take offense to that. Plenty of white dealers too
OBE

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #22493 on: June 15, 2022, 11:17:07 PM »
How is it that a bunch of people obsessed with being non-binary have to see EVERYTHING as black and white?

Johnny Depp can be a victim and a perpetrator of domestic violence. So can Amber Heard. The trial was a defamation trial, not a criminal trial. What's so difficult to understand about it?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 11:21:53 PM by Potato »
Spud

ShutUp

« Reply #22494 on: June 15, 2022, 11:29:18 PM »
“Fuck WWE and their blood money”

As they get set to order Forbidden Door, the AEW/NJPW PPV and NJPW with their ties in the past to the Yakuza.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #22495 on: June 15, 2022, 11:47:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bill-gates-i-guess-we-finally-ran-out-of-microchips.596439/post-88515708

Look, he’s the biggest philanthropist of all time
while continuing to amass his wealth
[close]
[/spoiler]

Dude has enough money to do some real-time, substantive change in our country, and for whatever reason hasn’t.

And he’s no saint.

Fuck billionaires though and don't @ me with his philanthropy.
sigh

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22496 on: June 16, 2022, 12:23:10 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wsj-wwe-board-probes-secret-3-million-hush-pact-by-ceo-vince-mcmahon-sources-say.596379/page-4#post-88519122
Get rid of all of the WWE shit.
Somehow tying AEW and making a general wrassling thread makes it okay?
:six:

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #22497 on: June 16, 2022, 01:06:04 AM »
I can't wait for Morrigans heel turn where she becomes a JK Rowling level turf and then tells Nepenthe exactly what she thinks of her.

:cody
OBE

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22498 on: June 16, 2022, 01:08:25 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-regret-to-inform-you-that-dwight-from-the-office-is-posting-transphobic-memes.596415/page-2#post-88516020
fuck transphobia into the sun, as a father of an amazing trans kiddo seeing people either make the one joke, or go out of their way to make anyone not feel included or themselves pisses me off so much.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #22499 on: June 16, 2022, 01:15:15 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hideo-kojima-just-shot-himself-in-the-foot.595515/page-8#post-88395069

:cop User Banned (Permanently): Troll Account

Quote from: HJMav
Please do everybody a favour a royally shut the f**k up. You have absolutely no idea about anything so I’m not so sure about this “expert” talk bs. Touch grass.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 02:30:05 AM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE