Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1786105 times)

Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #38160 on: January 24, 2023, 12:10:38 PM »
Era: The thread

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-dont-understand-people-satisfied-to-be-at-work-never-felt-that-way.679123/

I see coworkers smiling and having fun, I've heard stories from coworkers that they come to work to keep busy and get out of the house, and they genuinely (not masked) seem at least satisfied to spend time there. They enjoy being busy, they like their jobs, ect.

I feel like I've never felt this way. I hate getting up, I hate scheduling around work, I hate not having control of my time, and I hate being there. It feels like a massive waste of my time and I always just want to go home asap, I don't care if we are getting a "free day", just talking with eachother, having cake, laughing, ect. I wanna go home, I have stuff to do and I wanna hang out with my friends.

Maybe they have an annoying spouse or kids at home that they want some reprieve from?

The entire concept of work goes against my entire being and if I didn't need money to love and enjoy the things I like I would instantly quit.

I have never understood the people who win the lottery or are super rich and still feel the need to work. To me you must just be a super boring fuck with no interests to not be able to be happy without working.

I hate work and am actively working on a way to not have to do it anymore.

I'm the same way, OP. I would rather be home/not working 100% of the time. Doesn't matter the job.

I hear people at work complain all the time after a vacation or long weekend: "So happy to be back at work, I was losing my mind with nothing to do!"

Fuck all that shit, how miserable is your life outside of work to have that attitude? Lol.

I have enough games, movies/TV, and books I'd like to experience to last a lifetime. Additionally, if I didn't work I'd have time/energy to improve myself with working out more, learning to cook better meals and having the time to prepare them, picking up additional hobbies, etc. I would never "get bored" and miss working if I could just never work again.

I’m legitimately considering becoming a NEET.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEET
NEET, an acronym for "Not in Education, Employment, or Training", refers to a person who is unemployed and not receiving an education or vocational training.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 12:17:22 PM by maninthemirror »

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
OBE

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #38162 on: January 24, 2023, 12:23:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-30#post-100157398

Quote from: WildflowerWildfire, post: 100134613, member: 35136
(Image removed from quote.)Rowling appears to be going off on twitter regarding this photo

Quote from: Vonocourt, post: 100150012, member: 5522
Do w know anything about the person holding the decapitate sign?

Cuz it’s some real “Blacks Rule!” energy.

Quote from: Gawge, post: 100150900, member: 16250
I would not recommend trying to dox someone, and I support the sign with sincerity.

Quote from: Gawge, post: 100157398, member: 16250
Ah, very clever tactical protest experts knowing exactly the right ways to behave and how to 'win' a battle (usually without attending the protest, or any protests). Boring and meek as fuck every time.

Also, again, I support the sign sincerely.

:joker

I’m sure they’ll be hit with an advocating murder violence ban any minute now  :kermit :society
Margs

Averon

« Reply #38163 on: January 24, 2023, 12:30:49 PM »
Some of the rhetoric and dismissive attitude they have for women concerns would have them be labeled alt-right/incels and insta-banned if they were any other group.

Mostima

ShutUp

« Reply #38165 on: January 24, 2023, 12:37:19 PM »
That one post agreeing with the sign should get the thread closed as mods realize how far gone these lunatics are. Instead it will get met with some laughs and they’ll carry on since they have the power over the mods, having now two separate games banned from being discussed.

It is still ludicrous they let the people who aren’t moderators tell them what to do. And at the first sign of a protected member being treated like everyone else, or everyone ignoring their ban bait attempts and talking around them, they throw tantrums until they get their way.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 12:56:53 PM by ShutUp »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #38166 on: January 24, 2023, 12:41:59 PM »
That one post agreeing with the sign should get the thread closed as mods realize how far gone these lunatics are. Instead it will get met with some laughs and they’ll carry on since they have the power over the mods, having now two separate games banned from being discussed.

If anyone reported it there would probably be a 50% chance they'd get banned themselves while the chance of the looney getting banned is pretty much zero

Tuckers Law

« Reply #38167 on: January 24, 2023, 12:45:26 PM »
https://twitter.com/davidscottjaffe/status/1617790290915635201

:picard

It's shit like this and his previous idiocy with Metroid Dread that make me think the original Twisted Metal and God of War were good in spite of Jaffe's involvement.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #38168 on: January 24, 2023, 12:48:44 PM »
I thought Ree were experts on scumbags who radicalise nutters and encourage them to commit acts of violence.

BIONIC

« Reply #38169 on: January 24, 2023, 01:04:01 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-girlfriend-of-15-years-left-me-what-should-i-do-next.679033/page-3#post-100167052

Quote from: Morrigan, post: 100167052, member: 27
As an unmarried person who has been in a committed relationship for over two decades

Someone please save that poor sap she’s with.
Margs

Averon

« Reply #38170 on: January 24, 2023, 01:05:06 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hogwarts-legacy-ot-the-massescape-to-neogaf-%E2%99%A5%EF%B8%8F.679147/

Account suicide. Thread will be deleted soon.
Quote from: OP post
The staff behind this forum is Cancer, disgusting mental ill people.

Bye bye fuckers.

BIONIC

« Reply #38171 on: January 24, 2023, 01:05:19 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hogwarts-legacy-ot-the-massescape-to-neogaf-♥%EF%B8%8F.679147/

Quote from: leverpastej, post: 100168351, member: 22175
The staff behind this forum is Cancer, disgusting mental ill people.

Bye bye fuckers.

———

The upside is that users appear to have taken the news reasonably well. There are no obvious examples of users bombarding other threads in complaint. No spam campaigns rapidly posting new threads on the game to give the mods a hard time. An unexpected result, given the amount of back-and-forth online certainly, but nice to see.

:girlaff

——

Already deleted Lmao
Margs

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #38172 on: January 24, 2023, 01:07:56 PM »
Thread deleted lol.  Not even in their user only sections

ShutUp

« Reply #38173 on: January 24, 2023, 01:24:25 PM »
People as a whole have “taken the news well” because they don’t see the point in arguing. They’ll be dog piled and banned for questioning the decision, so they just roll their eyes and are no doubt just going to discuss the game with others in a Discord or something. All you have to do is look at the locked thread where numerous people said the game was going to be one they pick up in February to see how many on the site will be playing it.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #38174 on: January 24, 2023, 01:45:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jonathan-majors-stands-up-for-a-black-queer-reporter-on-the-red-carpet-after-event-staff-tried-to-force-him-to-move-on.678979/page-2#post-100151155

:cop User Banned (1 Month): Concern Trolling; History of Dismissive Commentary around Race
Quote from: SilentRob
Don't know if putting a random festival worker on blast openly like this for likely doing what he is being told by his superior is, uh, a great idea?

Why not just thank the actor/publicist, or at least protect the privacy of the festival representative in any way by blurring his face for example? You absolutely know the dude is going to be harassed to no end for this and that reddit is about 2 minutes away from identifying him and his home address. Maybe you can even see his name in his laynard?

That's fucked up.
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #38175 on: January 24, 2023, 01:48:36 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-situation-regarding-jujutsu-kaisen-is-really-weird-seriously-spoilers-past-season-1-spoilers-of-current-manga-arc.678565/page-4#post-100118350

:cop User Banned (Duration Pending): Dismissive commentary in a sensitive thread, previous severe ban for concern trolling around transphobia and racism
Quote from: SneakersSO
Again to folks wanting to use her sidelining as a springboard towards Gege being inherently sexist, you have to completely factor out what Gege did with Naoya and Maki, and not just once but twice. For a story that wants to be lean and wrap up quickly, Gege has given a fuck ton of screen time to a character who was not considered a primary cast member, gave them incredible badass moments, and from a feminist point of view, has drawn her in completely non-sexualized ways and even left her fully scarred from her previous fights.

Maki is not a pretty character. She has done heinous things, including killing off her own family members, and has directly destroyed the narrative incarnation of misogyny twice. Gege did all this while taking precious screen time away from all of their other story threads, in a story that he is purposefully trying to keep lean. I get it, you want Nobara as well, and i'm sure she will be returning, which is going to make this thread seem as pointless as it is.
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #38176 on: January 24, 2023, 01:50:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/film-producers-countersue-eva-green-for-allegedly-sabotaging-production-of-film-%E2%80%98a-patriot%E2%80%99-called-film-crew-%E2%80%98peasants%E2%80%99.678400/page-3#post-100109506

:cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Ableist Rhetoric
Quote from: BloodRayne
What's the big deal? Everything she said was private and I don't see anything strange in her demands. People reacting as if she was acting like Josh Trank during Fantastic Four or worse!

Quote from: Mr_F_Snowman
Calling someone a "peasant" as an insult, especially in the UK and Europe in general is hugely derogatory and doing so simply because you are unhappy with their work performance makes you a terrible person

doing it behind their backs makes you a cowardly terrible person
Stop being such a simpleton
OBE

BIONIC

« Reply #38177 on: January 24, 2023, 01:52:15 PM »
Manga discussion is a “sensitive thread” now?  :foxx
Margs

Propagandhim

« Reply #38178 on: January 24, 2023, 01:55:41 PM »
Calling someone a "peasant" as an insult, especially in the UK and Europe in general is hugely derogatory

:lol

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #38179 on: January 24, 2023, 02:05:51 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/spoilers-so-whats-this-about-dating-romancing-an-11-year-old-girl-in-the-new-fire-emblem-engage.678445/page-2#post-100068838
:cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Inflammatory Commentary
Quote from: ciddative
Guess sourcing doesn't matter when it's making a point you agree with, huh.

Never change, Era

https://www.resetera.com/threads/spoilers-so-whats-this-about-dating-romancing-an-11-year-old-girl-in-the-new-fire-emblem-engage.678445/page-2#post-100068961
:cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Inflammatory Commentary
Quote from: Absoludacrous
Quote from: ciddative
Guess sourcing doesn't matter when it's making a point you agree with, huh.

Never change, Era
Do you want to elaborate on this, since there's still some conversation in the thread about how accurate the picture is?

Or are we just drive-by defending underage grooming?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/spoilers-so-whats-this-about-dating-romancing-an-11-year-old-girl-in-the-new-fire-emblem-engage.678445/page-4#post-100071820
:cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Backseat Moderation; Inflammatory Commentary; Account In Junior Phase
Quote from: PMA
Really gross to see resetera allowing “thread mark- more context” as if it excuses it
OBE

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #38180 on: January 24, 2023, 02:07:49 PM »
Jujutsu Kaisen is now under fire for being sexist? I specifically remember people praising it because it was a shonen without sexualizing the female characters. Can truly never win

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #38182 on: January 24, 2023, 02:11:42 PM »
Sure, it's perfectly legal to play games that others might not like and you can enjoy games others don't.

But why on gods green earth do you have to be so SOY about it.  :doge
🤴

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #38183 on: January 24, 2023, 02:13:29 PM »
No Tom Cruise for TGM? Miss me with that.

This just feels like you're trying to poke at the people on Era who have legitimate issues with Cruise.

You don't actually think Cruise deserved a Best Actor nomination. Come on.

Zeo is such a dumb cunt

« Reply #38184 on: January 24, 2023, 02:20:38 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-girlfriend-of-15-years-left-me-what-should-i-do-next.679033/page-3#post-100167052

Quote from: Morrigan, post: 100167052, member: 27
As an unmarried person who has been in a committed relationship for over two decades

Someone please save that poor sap she’s with.
when she says committed, she means in the hospital sense  :rodney

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #38185 on: January 24, 2023, 02:34:02 PM »
Next thing you know you cant call people a clown anymore, because its derogatory to clowns
What

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #38186 on: January 24, 2023, 02:35:28 PM »
Sure, it's perfectly legal to play games that others might not like and you can enjoy games others don't.

But why on gods green earth do you have to be so SOY about it.  :doge

Oi Oi

Boredfrom

« Reply #38187 on: January 24, 2023, 02:44:26 PM »
Jujutsu Kaisen is now under fire for being sexist? I specifically remember people praising it because it was a shonen without sexualizing the female characters. Can truly never win

One of the main female characters is out of commission (people don’t know if death or alive) and the plot is in a nosedive after last arc (not mention that the Author has said he is ending the series soon).

But…

Like the banned user mentioned, one part of the current act was about another female character destroying her abusive patriarchal clan, whose head was an outright misogynist even by Japan standards. That character is muscular girl that ended with a ton of scars after previous arc.

You could still argue that the current arc focuses to much in male characters and people are disappointed because the plot has become more confusing and rushed so everyone suffers, but is clear it isn’t because the author lack of trying (has a lot of health issues).

Hence, some trigger happy mod banned someone for essentially nothing.

Boredfrom

« Reply #38188 on: January 24, 2023, 02:54:55 PM »
Quote from: Vonocourt
Do w know anything about the person holding the decapitate sign?

Cuz it’s some real “Blacks Rule!” energy.

Vonocourt pretending that Trans RE hasn’t posted vitriolic stuff like that openly.

paprikastaude

« Reply #38189 on: January 24, 2023, 03:01:47 PM »
https://twitter.com/davidscottjaffe/status/1617790290915635201

Won't somebody think of the children and PLAYSTATION™??? As if it wasn't clear that these allegations are nothing but fanboy fabrications. There was ZERO outrage over this game, not even "as jay dubjah" quips. The truth is: no one cares about this game. If anything, the main character design was probably the only saving grace for most.

Either way, since I don't want anyone to minsunderstand me, a quick reminder that I sincerely support the decapitation of Nintex and all Nintendo fans.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 03:08:54 PM by paprikastaude »

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #38191 on: January 24, 2023, 03:44:14 PM »
he's so desperate to be a victim

He was almost stabbed on stage you distinguished mentally-challenged fellow

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #38193 on: January 24, 2023, 03:48:38 PM »
“One lady was so mad with the protesters, she picked up a police barricade,” Chappelle continued. “You ever seen one? They look like a bike rack. This bitch picked that barricade up by herself and and threw it at the crowd. I gotta tell you, it’s an amazing feat of strength for a woman.”

He's such amazingly hilarious asshole.  :lol

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #38194 on: January 24, 2023, 03:53:42 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #38195 on: January 24, 2023, 03:54:25 PM »

BIONIC

« Reply #38196 on: January 24, 2023, 03:56:07 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dave-chappelle-reaches-a-whole-new-level-of-gross-says-people-who-call-him-a-transphobe-are-really-calling-him-the-n-word.679237/#post-100175914

Quote from: ProjectionSmasher, post: 100175914, member: 6260
Dave just cannot fathom of a world where he's wrong about something, can he?

:spiders

——

Quote from: IntrospectionSmasher, post: 100176460, member: 6260
His selfishness is genuinely flabbergasting. I cannot believe how self-centered he's turned out to be.

He can’t keep getting away with it :stahp
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 04:03:01 PM by BIONIC »
Margs

BIONIC

« Reply #38197 on: January 24, 2023, 04:05:12 PM »
Quote from: PlanetSmasher, post: 100176460, member: 6260
Because he can't fathom of other people being oppressed. He's singularly focused on his own particular experience and the idea that trans people are suffering makes him super mad. He doesn't even acknowledge the fact that black trans women have been forerunners for just about every bit of social progress we've had in this country over the past century, he just paints all trans folks with the same brush and writes them all off at once.

:whoo

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:piss MLK and Malcolm X :piss2
[close]
Margs

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #38198 on: January 24, 2023, 04:05:19 PM »
"This internet forum with (allegedly) 58.000 members needs to ban all discussion of a game because a tiny minority is upset that a videogame exists"

"I can't believe how self centered Dave Chapelle is"

Drainage

« Reply #38199 on: January 24, 2023, 04:05:42 PM »
If multimillionaire game developer and former PlayStation employee David Jaffe does eventually purchase the PlayStation exclusive FORESPOKEN at the $70 initial asking price it’ll be a huge endorsement of that product. Sources say after withdrawing his finger from the X button he suspended the PS Store app on his PS5 to tweet about social justice slacktivism in gaming, but he is considering re-opening the app to think about the purchase a bit more if his Twitter replies start slowing down.

Noted Pros of purchasing FORSPOKEN include owning all the haters and supporting black women. Implied Cons include parting with $70 and having to play FORESPOKEN. Updates to follow.

BIONIC

« Reply #38200 on: January 24, 2023, 04:11:03 PM »
Quote from: Kyuuji, post: 100177885, member: 31943
The sad thing is, between Rowling and Musk, how desperate he is to lick the cheeks of white billionaires.

:avatar
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #38201 on: January 24, 2023, 04:13:52 PM »
He doesn't consider it an attack, he doesn't think words are violence
:iface
🤴

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #38202 on: January 24, 2023, 04:14:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dave-chappelle-reaches-a-whole-new-level-of-gross-says-people-who-call-him-a-transphobe-are-really-calling-him-the-n-word.679237/
Chappelle summed up the crux of his argument by saying: “I’m not even mad that they take issue with my work. Good, fine. Who cares? What I take issue with is the idea that because they don’t like it, I’m not allowed to say it.”
:social2
Chappelle is currently touring with Chris Rock.
:rethread

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #38203 on: January 24, 2023, 04:15:24 PM »
Watching his past special when it first came out, he thinks that being trans is a way for white people to transform themselves into a minority. It's fucking bonkers.
Well, that's exactly what it is for the ResetEra crowd. He calls you out.  :ufup
🤴

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #38204 on: January 24, 2023, 04:16:52 PM »
Because he can't fathom of other people being oppressed. He's singularly focused on his own particular experience and the idea that trans people are suffering makes him super mad. He doesn't even acknowledge the fact that black trans women have been forerunners for just about every bit of social progress we've had in this country over the past century, he just paints all trans folks with the same brush and writes them all off at once.

[close]

The ones I know are this forum's Cream and Cindi. He might be on to something.

paprikastaude

« Reply #38205 on: January 24, 2023, 04:19:26 PM »
he's so desperate to be a victim

He was almost stabbed on stage you distinguished mentally-challenged fellow

um, that's not being a victim, that's facing consequences :gurl

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #38206 on: January 24, 2023, 04:20:15 PM »
I thought Jaffe is/was a based and redpilled type :confused
(ice)

Propagandhim

« Reply #38207 on: January 24, 2023, 04:23:42 PM »
He's a pretty reasonable guy.  He's just trying to get clicks for his twitter.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #38208 on: January 24, 2023, 04:25:51 PM »
Jaffe officially joined the Soy ranks when he didn't understand how to progress in Metroid and kept insisting it was poor game design.  :lol
After that there was no way back.
🤴

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #38209 on: January 24, 2023, 04:27:16 PM »
He made some apology video in 2020 and then jumped on the "progressive" bandwagon.

Averon

« Reply #38210 on: January 24, 2023, 05:07:06 PM »
Quote from: Nep
Nowhere in the article does Chappelle mention the n-word, much less compares it to the term TERF. He talks blithely and ignorantly about his protestors, which is worthy of condemnation on its own without callously weaponizing anti-Black racism as clickbait.

Nep reminding trans members to step lightly when it comes to anti-Black racism.

ShutUp

« Reply #38211 on: January 24, 2023, 05:08:32 PM »

[close]

What the fuck at that highlighted part  :crazy

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #38212 on: January 24, 2023, 05:11:11 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dave-chappelle-confronts-anti-trans-backlash.679237/#post-100175602

:cop User Banned (1 Week): Misleading thread creation, a history of similar
OBE

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #38213 on: January 24, 2023, 05:13:57 PM »
Just take away their posting privileges if they have histories.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #38214 on: January 24, 2023, 05:14:40 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/forspoken-pc-performance-thread.679006/page-4#post-100167523

:cop User Banned (permanent): Troll account
Quote from: NDWest14
Demo ran like poop on my machine, hoping Hogwarts Legacy, which is next on my queue runs better

:shaking
OBE

« Reply #38215 on: January 24, 2023, 05:15:04 PM »
Quote from: Nep
Nowhere in the article does Chappelle mention the n-word, much less compares it to the term TERF. He talks blithely and ignorantly about his protestors, which is worthy of condemnation on its own without callously weaponizing anti-Black racism as clickbait.

Nep reminding trans members to step lightly when it comes to anti-Black racism.

The best part of this is her not reading the fucking thread before making the post and banning OP. Responses to her post immediately note that that information was there, Variety edited it out after-the-fact, and post #7 in the thread includes the actual quote making the comparison:

Quote from: BWoog
"These were grown people of various genders and gender identities," Chappelle said. "They threw eggs. They threw eggs at the [fans] who were lined up to see the show… They was doing all that shit. Throwing eggs and they had this rallying cry: they go, 'Go home transphobe.' They kept saying that: 'Go home, transphobe,' and 'fuck you, transphobe.' It was really confusing, but if you replace the word transphobe for n—– it makes perfect sense."

So it was people from all walks of life...calling you the n-word. Got it. Makes total sense.

Being called out a lot in the thread so I assume the ban will get reversed, but glad 3 mods approved the ban after carefully not reading to post 7 in the thread.

(I don't expect full walk-back; I expect OP to still be chastised for not quoting the right things directly in their post/making a content-free post. Because mods are _never_ all the way wrong.)

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #38216 on: January 24, 2023, 05:17:18 PM »
PAFenix
My manager was talking about how she and her boyfriend was going to see his standup with Chris Rock for her birthday over a group Teams chat and I just.... I unfortunately stayed quiet. Because what do I say? She's black, so is it my position for my cis-white-ass to try to speak up about it and tell a black fan to not go see a black comedian? Our black colleagues in our team were gushing about how much fun she'll have too.

Feel like if I said something I'd play right into what was mentioned earlier in this thread: with Chappelle having stated trans people are only white people trying to paint themselves as minorities.....

Averon

« Reply #38217 on: January 24, 2023, 05:22:48 PM »
Quote from: Night
It's an understandable mistake that I'm sure will be fixed now that people have pointed out that the article was edited after the OP posted it.

:neogaf :mueller :show

Expecting ERA mods--and Nep at that--to admit to a mistake and making a correction.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #38218 on: January 24, 2023, 05:22:49 PM »
They unbanned the op lol

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #38219 on: January 24, 2023, 05:23:02 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dave-chappelle-confronts-anti-trans-backlash.679237/page-3#post-100182451

Quote from: kai3345
Quote from: Daysean
Article was edited to remove key parts, so mods didnt see the original, simple mistake
right but they could have also read 7 posts into the thread instead of jumping to a wild ass conclusion and firing off a ban lmao

:sicko
OBE